HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
vasap drug testing
Posted by: random ()
Date: January 17, 2012 11:56AM

I was wondering what type of drug test vasap does and if its a urine test, is someone in the room watching you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: vasap drug testing
Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 17, 2012 07:18PM

OP why don't just ask us is there ways of beating the test? So what if you are watched either you have a dick or vagina nothing new to see there.

Posted by: anon121 ()
Date: January 17, 2012 07:55PM

Are you talking about the tests they give you at each VASAP alcohol class? It should just be one of those breath analyzer ones.

Posted by: shaking head ()
Date: January 17, 2012 08:31PM

Many years ago it was an unwatched urine test.

However, if you are really considering bringing in your mothers urine, you should probably stop using. When you cant stop something for 6 months, you have a problem.

Posted by: Rayne ()
Date: January 19, 2012 02:29PM

Any drug screen via police is watched by the people requesting the the test.

Posted by: kc ()
Date: January 19, 2012 05:13PM

They do supervised urine tests. Also, their tests are sensitive and they monitor the level constrolled substances instead of having a threshold for a positive.

Posted by: anonymous user66 ()
Date: January 29, 2012 08:03PM

How many times do they usually drug test you? I passed the examination drug exam. I will begin ASAP classes in March. I have not been using drugs for 7 months. I am just wondering when all the worry can finally stop. Do they drug test you during the ASAP classes or after? or am I almost home free?

Posted by: asap alumni ()
Date: January 29, 2012 08:06PM

They JUST do a breathalyzer (sp?). You would be suprised how many get booted out after they fail it. You can not even have a 0.01

maybe if your there for drug realated things it is different.

they just tested my class 1 time.

Posted by: anonymous user66 ()
Date: January 29, 2012 08:12PM

They drug tested your class once? like not including the examination session?

Posted by: gravy ()
Date: January 30, 2012 04:54PM

does anyone know what particular urine screen they use? like what company?..

Posted by: jackson ()
Date: December 29, 2014 04:27PM

does alexandria va asap give urine test for DUI classes ?

Safe program drug testing
Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: April 07, 2015 11:15AM

Which class do they do the drug test in? With the SAfE program in Fairfax county?

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: April 07, 2015 12:17PM

gravy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> does anyone know what particular urine screen they
> use? like what company?..

how would anybody here possibly know that? And are dumb enough to act on it if you get any info?

Posted by: anonymous1249 ()
Date: April 19, 2015 04:56AM

Do they pat you down, make you lift your shirt or pull down your pants to check for things such as the whizzinator? Or would something like that work in Vasap?

Posted by: anonymous1240 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:07PM

Anyone?

Posted by: uLhuJ ()
Date: May 05, 2015 08:29PM

You should immediately stop eating anything with carrots, turnips, beets, or green tea. Also, avoid eating anything containing mustard seeds, especially coarse ground (like Dijon). Finally, avoid any food at all with lipids. These will give you false positives.

Posted by: Lionman22 ()
Date: March 03, 2016 11:27PM

I'm taking an ASAP class starting in a couple
Of days in Alexandria. Do they actually drug test you? If so, is it possible to use someone else's urine? Thanks for the help.

Posted by: Lionman22 ()
Date: March 03, 2016 11:29PM

How did it go?

Posted by: hush ()
Date: March 03, 2016 11:52PM

I know for Fairfax County, they do them in the inova center across the street from the court house.

I don't know the exact procedure- but from what I have heard in the past year (friend of mine was in ASAP 2014/15) they DON'T watch you piss directly but they DO listen right outside the door (make NO noise!) but DO guard your sample until it is sealed in the bag as the dirty ones WILL try to switch their sample with yours among all the chaos having one person trying to test 10 at a time!!!

Also, they DO breathalyze in the first meeting period (when you go register/fill out paperwork) ...testing in the actual ASAP class is at the discretion of the instructor- my friend's class NEVER got breathalyzed however! "They" said the instructor took the machine out, thought about it, then put it back in his bag and never used it. I guess if the instructor feels you are intoxicated they WILL check...so be careful.

Best to abstain- at least until you have passed your ASAP classes AND gotten your hard license back! It would suck to finish the ASAP classes, then get hit with a random from your PO 2 weeks before you were supposed to get your license back and have to start all over, paying that $400 again + MORE tests since they know you use!! I heard this happened to someone too!!!

oh and on the intake LIE. DO NOT ADMIT TO USING DRUGS AT ALL AND ONLY SAY YOU DRINK SOCIALLY OR ELSE YOU WILL BE PUT AS HIGH RISK AND HAVE TO ALSO DO COUNSELING WHICH CAN ADD ANOTHER $1k TO YOUR BILL!!!

Posted by: vKnUH ()
Date: March 04, 2016 08:10AM

vKnUH

Re: safe program drug testing
Posted by: Anon112 ()
Date: June 21, 2017 01:28AM

Im bout to take the safe class and need to know what class they give you the drug test in please help thanks

Posted by: asdfghjk ()
Date: January 08, 2018 05:56AM

2018 bump! I know a few people who got caught up this holiday season and might need this information now ;)

Posted by: in vasap now ()
Date: January 08, 2018 07:33PM

Was convicted of DWI - assigned VASAP in FFX. Upon arrival, was interviewed by intake officer as a group. Everyone was given a breathalyzer. Then, we were pulled back individually to meet one on one with probation officer who performed the intake interview. I was asked about drug use. Denied any use of drugs EVER. Probation officer asked "So, todays urinalysis should come up clean then?" I answered, "yes, I dont do drugs." Walked out without even being given any urine test.... Guy in the room next to me was being ultra honest and was there for a possession charge... He def got pulled for a drug test. Idiot. VASAP is 10 weeks...just put the bong down man. I doubt any of us will ever hear from VASAP for the remainder of probation after we complete the classes.

Posted by: Thirsty Donnie ()
Date: January 09, 2018 08:31AM

gravy Wrote:
> does anyone know what particular urine screen they
> use? like what company?..

They use Trump Urine Testing Corp
Attachments:
trump_golden02.jpg

Posted by: Brochacho ()
Date: January 31, 2018 02:17PM

Hoping to supply some valuable info here.

I am in week 4 of my 10 week VASAP Alcohol course at Peninsula VASAP (Hampton area). For my intake examination/appointment I was breathalyzed but not given a urinalysis. I also answered no to every single question involving drug use so I don't know if maybe I would have been drug tested had I said I've used drugs in the past.

However back to the class, EVERY class the entire class is breathalyzed and according to our teacher we will be breathalyzed EVERY class for the remainder of the program. In regards to drug testing/urinalysis not a single member of the class has been drug tested through week 4. Interestingly enough I also spoke to a girl in the class who was taking the 10-week class for the second time and she said she was never drug tested the last time she took it too.

I am getting the sense that any drug testing is more likely administered by your VASAP case manager(as they see fit) and the VASAP class does not readily conduct drug testing. However I think they definitely have the ability to drug test you if they want and it is probably up to the discretion of the class teacher. Best thing to do is probably just be smart for 10 weeks and not do any drugs and risk the extreme consequences that would come with failing a test :)

Posted by: Jeorge Waters ()
Date: August 23, 2018 05:24AM

Can anybody explain, how do I choose a proper drug test. Found some info on the topic on http://drugtestmax.com but some things aren't clear for me still. So if you know something about home drug testing, give me a help, please.

Posted by: Na ()
Date: October 29, 2019 09:39AM

Does anybody know if they randomly screen after the classes are over? They keep saying they can randomly call you back in at any time for a screen. Has this ever happened to anyone? Trying to figure out if they're just saying that to scare people.

Posted by: Beware ()
Date: October 29, 2019 10:07AM

Na Wrote:
> Does anybody know if they randomly screen after
> the classes are over? They keep saying they can
> randomly call you back in at any time for a
> screen. Has this ever happened to anyone? Trying
> to figure out if they're just saying that to scare
> people.

It is not uncommon for VASAP counselors to show up at places of employment to collect samples without notice.

Posted by: Stop doing drugs u maggit ()
Date: October 30, 2019 04:58PM

Stop doing the drugs u retard maggit!
This thinking landed you in VASAP!
Get a life

Posted by: Newnew ()
Date: January 14, 2020 08:57PM

*maggot

Posted by: kai ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:04AM

What would Republican Jesus say?

https://youtu.be/SZ2L-R8NgrA
Attachments:
6E01F553-03F4-42FA-A1A5-B68D6BB9BF15.jpeg
6F8B7A65-FAF6-4F16-AED5-0D4B7C8BAB0C.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.