HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Butt Slasher Arrested
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 14, 2012 10:02AM

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/14/justice/peru-virginia-buttocks-slashings/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Johnny D. Guillen, known as the "Corta Nalgas" -- or "butt cutter" -- was captured Friday in Lima, according to Jair Quedas, system operator for Interpol Peru.

Fairfax County Police in Virginia posted on its website that the man -- whom it identifies as Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel -- is suspected in a retail store assault that took place last year.

-

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
120114114112-johnny-d-guillen-butt-slashings-story-body.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Butt Slasher Arrested
Posted by: laughed a bit ()
Date: January 14, 2012 12:12PM

"Corta Nalgas" sounds funny

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: January 14, 2012 07:10PM

I got him to take the fall. Sucker!

Posted by: MS-14 ()
Date: January 14, 2012 07:13PM

Now, how in the fuck did this happen? I mean...what kind of leverage does the FCPD through the US Government have on the Peruvian authorities? I'm sure we'll fuck this up in court and he'll be back out slashin' gringo ass again in no time...Goddamn...

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:37PM

DAMN They should have left him in Peru. Now he going to come back first class and get off then will be released in FFC as a legal. This messican going to beat us big time.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:39PM

Leave him in Peru

Posted by: lou cypher ()
Date: January 14, 2012 09:50PM

...nothing but locust... take action, stand up and vote. the illegal hispanic locust must go.. what area have they improved? name one, i bet you can't. nothing but locust.

Date: January 15, 2012 10:26PM

They improved my back yard.

Posted by: Sharon Bulova ()
Date: January 15, 2012 10:30PM

After he's paid his debt to society, I plan to provide him a free luxury housing unit (at taxpayer expense, of course), free food, free medical care, and free education.

Posted by: @ lou cypher ()
Date: January 17, 2012 10:47PM

They built my school. And re-vamped the pavement in my neighbourhood. They also clean my house. Some are teachers at my school. Some are personal friends.

Long story short, this is the 21st century, cut the racist crap. It's not a good look.

Posted by: rpd ()
Date: January 18, 2012 08:51AM

@ lou cypher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They built my school. And re-vamped the pavement
> in my neighbourhood. They also clean my house.
> Some are teachers at my school. Some are personal
> friends.
>
> Long story short, this is the 21st century, cut
> the racist crap. It's not a good look.

Thank you!!

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: January 18, 2012 09:58AM

MS-14 Wrote:
> Now, how in the fuck did this happen? I
> mean...what kind of leverage does the FCPD through
> the US Government have on the Peruvian
> authorities? I'm sure we'll fuck this up in court
> and he'll be back out slashin' gringo ass again in
> no time...Goddamn...

Wouldn't surpise me if the Va National Guard has greater force strength then the Peru National Army.

Posted by: End of the line ()
Date: June 17, 2013 03:13PM

Posted by: Great job ()
Date: June 17, 2013 03:35PM

Great job by police, and great job by "End of the line" posting this news promptly!

+1000

Posted by: Still a mystery... ()
Date: June 17, 2013 03:48PM

"Neither prosecutors nor Guillen Pimentel’s defense attorney gave any indication of why he carried out the attacks."

Posted by: Tray von Martin ()
Date: June 17, 2013 05:03PM

You know, I'll be the first to agree that most women in FFX county could do with a little less booty, but this ain't the way to do it.

Posted by: Life is a mystery for some. ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:40PM

Still a mystery... Wrote:
> "Neither prosecutors nor Guillen Pimentel’s
> defense attorney gave any indication of why he
> carried out the attacks."

So what. Why do you do some things? Like post. Not everthing can be explained.
What's important is he was caught.

Posted by: Still a mystery... ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:51PM

Life is a mystery for some. Wrote:
> So what. Why do you do some things? Like post. Not
> everthing can be explained.
> What's important is he was caught.

Your mindset is reminiscent of those who used to say, "If God had meant for man to fly, he would have given him wings."

Fortunately, not all of us are this closed-minded, or lacking in intellectual curiosity.

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:13PM

I think a just penalty would be to sew a tight stitch in his rectum for each one that was required to mend the buttocks of all his vitctims. Afterwich, he should be fed a steady diet of Guinness, pickled eggs, and cheese cake. I'd pay a dollar to see the results.

Posted by: Elliott Ness ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:23AM

Fairfax County serial slasher pleads guilty
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22612832/fairfax-county-serial-slasher-pleads-guilty#axzz2WZ8cfpnf

FAIRFAX, Va. - A former day laborer has pleaded guilty to sneaking up on multiple women in Fairfax County and cutting their backsides with a razor blade or box cutter.

Go here to watch the video:
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22612832/fairfax-county-serial-slasher-pleads-guilty#axzz2WZ8cfpnf

Johnny Guillen Pimentel pleaded Monday in Fairfax County Circuit Court to two counts each of malicious wounding and unlawful wounding for the attacks, which occurred over several months in 2011.

He was suspected of slashing nine different women at various retail outlets, including Tysons Corner Center. The Washington Post reports that under a plea deal, five other counts were dropped.

Neither prosecutors nor Guillen Pimentel's attorney gave any indication of why he carried out the attacks.

He was arrested in January 2012 after fleeing to his native Peru.

He faces up to seven years in prison at a Sept. 6 sentencing.

Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel (Fairfax County Police Department)
Attachments:
2587429_G.jpg

Posted by: Charges Pending? ()
Date: June 18, 2013 11:08AM

Anyone know what kind of charges hes gonna get? Seems like he should face something more serious than aggravated assault. The guy is a future serial killer in the making just like the kid who was stabbing horses in Herndon

Posted by: Liberal Logic 103 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 01:19PM

10:1 odds he's a liberal asking for citizenship from Obama

Butt Slasher Sentenced
Posted by: Butt Slasher Sentenced ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:04AM

Fairfax 'Butt Slasher' Receives Prison Sentence
http://centreville.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fairfax-butt-slasher-receives-prison-sentence_34b78a8a

Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel pleaded guilty earlier this year in series of stabbings at area malls in 2011.

Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel, who pleaded guilty earlier this year to a series of slashing attacks on young women at area shopping centers in 2011, was sentenced to seven years by a Fairfax County judge on Friday.

Guillen Pimental, 42, a Peruvian native, reached a deal with prosecutors in June to plead guilty in connection with four attacks, although he was originally suspected of carrying out nine slashings. The attacks, on women in their teens and 20s, took place at at Tysons Corner Center, Greenbriar Shopping Center and Fair Oaks Mall.

In the plea, he was convicted of two counts each of malicious wounding and unlawful wounding in connection with the four attacks.

Guillen Pimental earned the nickname "the butt slasher" because he targeted the victims' backsides.

At Friday's hearing in Fairfax County Circuit Court, Guillen Pimentel apologized.

“I’m very remorseful,” the Washington Post reported he said at the hearing. “I ask you to pardon me.”

After the attacks, Guillen Pimentel fled to Peru. He was arrested in January 2012 and extradited to the United States.
Attachments:
304f3a5beaa6a471110b5236267a46fd.png

Re: Butt Slasher Sentenced
Posted by: Why ask Why? ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:55AM

Butt Slasher Sentenced Wrote:
> Guillen Pimental, 42, a Peruvian native, reached a
> deal with prosecutors in June to plead guilty in
> connection with four attacks, although he was
> originally suspected of carrying out nine
> slashings. The attacks, on women in their teens
> and 20s, took place at at Tysons Corner Center,
> Greenbriar Shopping Center and Fair Oaks Mall.

Why was there a deal? Why only 7 years?

Posted by: Obama's Dead Delicious Dog ()
Date: September 07, 2013 07:50AM

@ lou cypher Wrote:
> They built my school. And re-vamped the pavement
> in my neighbourhood. They also clean my house.
> Some are teachers at my school. Some are personal
> friends.
>
> Long story short, this is the 21st century, cut
> the racist crap. It's not a good look.

If your life is that intertwined with criminal Peruvians, maybe you should consider moving there.

Posted by: Terrible Racist ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:04PM

Obama's Dead Delicious Dog Wrote:
> @ lou cypher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They built my school. And re-vamped the
> pavement
> > in my neighbourhood. They also clean my house.
> > Some are teachers at my school. Some are
> personal
> > friends.
> >
> > Long story short, this is the 21st century, cut
> > the racist crap. It's not a good look.
>
> If your life is that intertwined with criminal
> Peruvians, maybe you should consider moving there.

Prior to the mass arrival of Latinos in the DC metro area we had no schools or pavement because Americans refused to build schools or lay down sidewalks.

I saw a crew working in Manassas the other day pulling up old sidewalks and replacing them and every single person working was an immigrant from central America. Wouldn't it be great if native born Americans could be paid a living wage to do work like that and their wages stayed in our communities and towns instead of being sent to Guatemala?

Imagine if a high school graduate could work 40 hours a week and have a family and home without a Masters degree. Short sighted moral preening is more important than our fellow citizens to most white pretentious shitheads.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 07, 2013 07:19PM

Why ask Why? Wrote:
> Butt Slasher Sentenced Wrote:
> -----
> > Guillen Pimental, 42, a Peruvian native, reached
> a
> > deal with prosecutors in June to plead guilty
> in
> > connection with four attacks, although he was
> > originally suspected of carrying out nine
> > slashings. The attacks, on women in their teens
> > and 20s, took place at at Tysons Corner Center,
> > Greenbriar Shopping Center and Fair Oaks Mall.
>
> Why was there a deal? Why only 7 years?

Probably mental health issues. Still, he should have gotten a lot more just for fleeing the country.

Posted by: ????? ()
Date: September 07, 2013 09:30PM

The WaPo article today left me unconvinced he was remorseful. It quoted him as saying something like he regretted everything that is occurring (present tense), which left me wondering if he cared what pain occurred (past tense) for his victims.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: September 07, 2013 09:40PM

I was stunned by the verbal tricks used by the local news girls to pimp the horror of the butt slashing, while avoiding discussion of race/national customs.

Date: September 07, 2013 10:16PM

I'm sure that he will emerge from prison without any urges to repeat this behavior.

Posted by: PERFECT FOR THE LAMB CENTER ()
Date: September 07, 2013 10:35PM

Perfect Lamb Center material! This guy would receive, for sure, extra special favored help and attention at a place like the Lamb Center! If you see him, tell him, and give him good direction to the LC address below:

The Lamb Center
3220 Old Lee Highway
Fairfax, Va. 22030

Google it for excellent directions on how to get there! Even from Lima, Peru!

Posted by: i seen this guy at the Lamb Cent ()
Date: September 07, 2013 10:44PM

The Lamb Center back then! He was a regular there! Aleays being rude and inconsiderate! Thrashing the restroom filthy whenever he went in there! And when anyone tried to go to management about him, he would lie his way out of it , they would give him even more special attention and favors and throw out anyone who said anything about him and his rotten behavior! Always butting in line, sliming the microwave! Oh, this guy's horribly rotten behavior problems abounded endlessly and the LC staff and management crew just let it go on forever and ever! Making everyone else there to have to either put up with it endlessly, or 'get out'!

Posted by: j.w ()
Date: September 08, 2013 09:30PM

Does anyone know why he cut the butts?

Posted by: The Butt Slasher ()
Date: September 09, 2013 02:22AM

Is convinced by pentacostals that its ok to slash butts endlessly and he will still go to Heaven!

Posted by: all butt slasher types! ()
Date: September 11, 2013 04:28PM

Are loved and more than welcome at their Lamb Center!

At:

3220 OLD LEE HIGHWAY

FAIRFAX , VA. 22030

GOOGLE IT ON THE WEB INTERNET ON ANY COMPUTER!

GET WONDERFULL DETAILED MAP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET HERE!

Posted by: shee ishEssNess! ()
Date: September 11, 2013 10:53PM

that first post, this thread with the quote about why criminals band together like bugs. very good! excellent !! near perfect if you ask most ! ( if you are not criminally minded , of course ! )

this is why I must say that ones like this " Corta Nalga " are the type of people most welcome at The Lamb Center.

for , at The Lamb Center , especially up to and including the ones in charge and running the place are very much known by the company they keep there , at :

THE LAMB CENTER

LOCATED AT ;

3220 OLD LEE HIGHWAY

FAIRFAX , VA. 22030

JUST OFF FAIRFAX CIRCLE IN FX CITY PROPER. COMING FROM THE EAST ON RT. 50. ( ARLINGTON BLVD. ) OR THE NORTH EAST ON RT. 29. ( LEE HIGHWAY. ). WHERE THE TWO CONJOIN AND BECOME WHAT IS CALLED , NOW , " FAIRAX BLVD. " AND AT THAT POINT , FAIRFAX CIRCLE. YOU WILL SEE A MC'DONALDS RIGHT THERE ON OLD LEE HIGHWAY. DIRECTLY ACROSS OLD LEE HIGHWAY FROM THIS MCDONALD'S YOU WILL FIND , SEE " THE LAMB CENTER ".

SO, all you " Corta Nalga " types, please keep in mind ( your criminal type mind ). You will be loved very much here, at your LAMB CENTER, FOR IT IS RUN BY INDIVIDUALS WHO THINK JUST LIKE YOU !

You will be helped above and beyond all other types of individuals who arrive there ! They will and forever shall fully reward you for your type of thinking and behavior. They will Love You ! Always !

Posted by: How True This Is! ()
Date: September 11, 2013 11:02PM

For the immediate above poster , how true it is! And all these Butt Cutter's really have a place to band together at. And that place is, for sure , The Lamb Center!

Fantastic location directions , if I might add! Easy Google map quest search will provide near to perfect directions to this place from anywhere on the planet by the way. For all those interested in banding together with these fellow criminally minded types.

Posted by: I am a Pedophile at my Lamb ()
Date: September 11, 2013 11:28PM

At my Lamb Center, and I know the Butt Slasher will be more than welcome here.

Posted by: see 'methhead alert' ()
Date: September 11, 2013 11:46PM

Quickly, now!

Posted by: uh, what is a hipocritical bigot ()
Date: September 12, 2013 04:25AM

Could someone please define what a hipocritical bigot is? I am confused?

Posted by: Contradicting oneself. ()
Date: September 12, 2013 04:52AM

Any person that contradicts themselves is a hipocrit or bigot.

Posted by: ON THE CONTRARY ()
Date: September 12, 2013 10:29PM

Uh, duh, uh , what does CONtrary means? Somebody said it means, like being a bigit or hipocrit?

Posted by: !burp! ()
Date: September 12, 2013 10:47PM

!beltch!

Posted by: beeBeep ()
Date: September 12, 2013 10:59PM

Burp

Posted by: That first post, this thread! ()
Date: September 14, 2013 12:44AM

With the quotation about how criminals band together! That's just perfect! Precisely befitting what goes on at The Lamb Center! Starting with the criminally minded criminals that run the place !

Posted by: cc ()
Date: October 02, 2013 11:45PM

From WTOP:

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- A former day laborer who admitted to sneaking up on multiple women at Fairfax County shopping centers and cutting their backsides with a knife has been sentenced to seven years in prison.

Johnny Guillen Pimentel pleaded guilty earlier this year to four attacks on women, though police suspected him of slashing nine different women in a series of 2011 attacks.

None of the women was seriously injured.

Guillen Pimentel apologized Friday at a sentencing in Fairfax County Circuit Court. Prosecutors say he never gave an explanation for why he carried out the bizarre attacks.

After the attacks, he fled to his native Peru, where he was arrested in January 2012 and then extradited.

The seven- year sentence was the most he could receive under the terms of his plea deal.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: October 02, 2013 11:46PM

Wonder why WTOP is just now reporting this when the sentence info was released almost a month ago? Ah well?

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: October 03, 2013 12:14AM

You Lamb Center bunch are so strange... Why are you all so jealous? Seems like every post says everyone except themselves gets all these "favors"? It's free and available to you, use it to get your ass back on track and get the hell out.

Posted by: Ha! Jealous? Who could be? ()
Date: October 03, 2013 01:26AM

You are sadly mistaken with the posts, fool. No one is jealous. They are posting of the fraud going on there. ( the Lamb Center ). They tell everyone they help all who are in need. The homeless one who are 'out on the lamb' to get donations and matching federal tax dollars. Yet they do not help anyone unless they fall under a certain criteria. Such as this Corta Nalga ' butt slasher type! Fool .
Do you not understand the written English language?

Posted by: uh. oh. ()
Date: October 04, 2013 12:02AM

I thought -

Posted by: enter The Butt Slasher! ()
Date: October 04, 2013 12:25AM

As soon as this weirdo gets out of jail he will be a regularly favored attendee at The Lamb Center.

Posted by: so get to the end of the line ()
Date: October 04, 2013 01:59AM

with the rest of you. Behind all the 'Cotta Nalga' types and the rest.

Posted by: dontbesad ()
Date: October 04, 2013 09:20PM

now don't get all sad he's gone

democrats allow conjugal visits !!

and in some areas, can release porn videos. after all. can't take away any human rights.

your just sad he won't give you attention. but all is not lost.

Posted by: @ lou cypher, II ()
Date: October 04, 2013 11:36PM

It is not racist, bozo. The TaxPaying Citizen is sick of this shit. Just think of the overall expense that this one clown has generated with his retarded behavior. And rest assured, this Corta Nalga terd will never repay his debt to this society.

Posted by: Interpol, Perubian ()
Date: October 04, 2013 11:57PM

'Interpol'. Just another code name for a U.S. paid for operation. At the U.S. Taxpayer's expense.

Posted by: Taxpayer, U.S. ()
Date: October 05, 2013 12:11AM

screwed. Screwed. SCREWED!

Posted by: Meet Corta Nalga ()
Date: October 05, 2013 12:28AM

Meet this Butt Cutter celeb at The Lamb Center when he gets out of jail!

Posted by: really?!?!?!? ()
Date: October 05, 2013 12:42AM

For real?

Posted by: The Butt Cutter and his friends ()
Date: October 05, 2013 01:48AM

Are all very, very welcome at The Lamb Center. More welcome than the usual, normal homeless and for real needy we promise to help to get more donations FOR THE CORTA NALGA TYPES!

Posted by: For Real!?!?!? ()
Date: October 05, 2013 02:10AM

Embezzlement! That is what it is!

Posted by: i thought it had something to do ()
Date: October 05, 2013 02:28AM

with butter.

Posted by: Butter Slasher! ()
Date: October 05, 2013 02:54AM

They psyched him up at The Lamb Center and convinced this guy your butt is butter and it is OK to cut it!

Posted by: soooooo... ()
Date: October 05, 2013 10:58AM

so he just likes to cut butt butter? 7 years is way too much for that!111111!!!11

Posted by: He Will Serve More Time - ()
Date: October 06, 2013 02:16AM

When he gets out at The Lamb Center. With extra special care and attention from the staff there!

Posted by: better butt butter cutter! ()
Date: October 06, 2013 10:31PM

After The Lamb Center gets thru with him, he'll be better at butt cutting without getting caught!

Posted by: God forgives him for his ()
Date: October 07, 2013 01:31AM

Butt Slashing!

Posted by: what about his ()
Date: October 07, 2013 02:08AM

Gash Slashing?

Posted by: uh? what is ' gash ' ()
Date: October 07, 2013 02:20AM

Uh? Mean?

Posted by: Nalga, Corta. The Butt Cutter! ()
Date: October 08, 2013 11:26PM

Only 7 years for cutting buttocks' of women? More than once?

Posted by: LookingOut Jr ()
Date: October 10, 2013 09:44AM

Hi dad," LookingOut " Women will never have to worry about you, you only like male Ass. Just ask anyone at the Lamb Center or those that read your threads.

Posted by: uh, duh, uh !!!!?! the lamb cent ()
Date: October 11, 2013 04:13AM

What is Lamb Center?

Posted by: your? threads? ()
Date: October 12, 2013 02:17AM

More ALLegations. ASSuming accusations. ASSumptions. Innuendo. From another embryo!

Posted by: Nalga, Corta ()
Date: October 12, 2013 04:56AM

I will be back! The Lamb Center welcomes me!

Posted by: yes !Welcome! The Butt Cutter! ()
Date: October 12, 2013 05:36AM

To Your Lamb Center!

Posted by: TLC FAN: TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:47AM

Regular Attendee: LAMB CENTER Wrote:
> Ha! Jealous? Who could be? Wrote:
> -----
> > You are sadly mistaken with the posts, fool.
> No
> > one is jealous. They are posting of the fraud
> > going on there. ( the Lamb Center ). They tell
> > everyone they help all who are in need. The
> > homeless one who are 'out on the lamb' to get
> > donations and matching federal tax dollars.
> Yet
> > they do not help anyone unless they fall under
> a
> > certain criteria. Such as this Corta Nalga '
> butt
> > slasher type! Fool .
> > Do you not understand the written English
> > language?
>
>
> While I was on my break -

Ahh! how did all this get started?

Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: November 17, 2015 08:26AM

Liberal voters support butt slashers. Celebrate the Diversity! His "victims" were lucky to receive this cultural enrichment!

Posted by: askcurgcjnh ()
Date: November 18, 2015 08:48AM

Hussein Obama wants him back. No matter what, we won't be deporting Democrat votes.

Posted by: Cotta Nalga The Butt Slasher ()
Date: November 29, 2015 06:02AM

Cotta Nalga.

Avid attendee to (the words are famously forbidden - accept in Pig Latin -

retneC bmaL ehT

yawhigh eeL dlO 0223

FX, Va. 22030

In case you want to visit. And see how 'the other side' lives.
There are many Corta Nalga types that regular this place.
Pablo likes to super advocate them and all hispanic, Latinos that show.
Yes. The healthy, ever present trafficking of Mexican, Central and South American immigrants.
Ever present and flowing thru.
With the 'diversion' of the charitable contributions and matching tax dollars meant for legit homeless ones in need.
Are you just oh so excited about this?

Posted by: Corta Nalga: TLC Attendee! ()
Date: December 06, 2015 07:32AM

Corta Nalga The Butt Slasher Wrote:
> Cotta Nalga.
>
> Avid attendee to (the words are famously forbidden
> - accept in Pig Latin -
>
> retneC bmaL ehT
>
> yawhigh eeL dlO 0223
>
> FX, Va. 22030
>
>
> In case you want to visit. And see how 'the other
> side' lives.
> There are many Corta Nalga types that regular this
> place.
> Pablo likes to super advocate them and all
> hispanic, Latinos that show.
> Yes. The healthy, ever present trafficking of
> Mexican, Central and South American immigrants.
> Ever present and flowing thru.
> With the 'diversion' of the charitable
> contributions and matching tax dollars meant for
> legit homeless ones in need.
> Are you just oh so excited about this?

Does everyone know about this?
That Pablo at this TLC super advocates these illegal immigrants pooring into this country and commuting horrible crime against its citizens?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.