HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: lol kids these days ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:23AM

All these tough kids think they're bad asses that walk this earth to lay a beat down.

To those that ask what if this is my brother: I'd be glad he's taken off this planet for being a dumbass and being in a car full of drunk kids speeding.

I'm sorry, family or not it doesn't excuse dumbass behavior that IS Criminal.

Stop defending him as someone that is a brother/son/innocent angel when the proof is in how his friends left him to die.

If I'm driving a car and leave my friend to die, that makes me a shitty person, but most likely my friend is also a shitty person for being friends with me in the first place.

Gangsters talk a tough talk, until the shit hits the fan and they bail on their friends.

You kids are not cool, need to quit getting online and focus on your Educations, and need to stop acting like Gangsters. None of you have even come close to admitting that speeding and drinking at the same time is bad and Carlos shouldn't have been doing either.

Jesus christ of course most of you morons will probably ignore any logic thrown your way because you're tough kids who don't take "no shit from no one".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dirty Sanchez ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:46AM

Anonymous22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you think you are tough, come to stuart high
> school, if i dont beat your face in then we can
> talk.

"Come to my high school"??? ROFLMFAO!

Children, children... recess time is over. Back to your remedial studies.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:18PM

Hey listen , you wanna be bad? Come over to Oakton Middle School if you think you're tough.
If I don't beat your face in, we'll share a Creamsicle.

Posted by: LoveYouCarlos ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:45PM

Its funny how people like you guys don't know how to grow the fuck up. How would you feel if one of your friend or family member died? Y'all a bunch of idiots. Also being racist and bringing "immigrants" into this. Nigga everyone here is an immigrant learn your history. Plus you niggas don't even know Carlos so why talk shit like if you did. Your a little pussy just like everyone said come to J.E.B stuart high school and show yourself, thinking your all tough and shit wholetime your a little pussy. Fuck yall talking shit.

R.I.P Carlos <3 love you.

Posted by: PropertyOwner ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:48PM

My grass is going to be really tall this spring if I don't find a replacement for Carlos.

Date: January 11, 2012 01:55PM

YEP Wrote:
> Tough Luck! Should have had is ass at home. Dead
> messican.

Its funny how you talk shit. Why don't you come out of your corner and be a man enough to say it to peoples face. Karma is a bitch nigga I hope it hits you ten times worse. Dumb fuck.

Posted by: Yoyoman ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:15PM

FUCK ALL OF YOU SAYING SHIT ABOUT MY MAN CARLOS. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD. WHEN ALL YOU DIE I SWEAR YOUR GONNA PAY FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU BEEN SAYING ABOUT CARLOS. SURE HE MADE A COUPLE BAD CHOICES BUT FUCK IT DONT WE ALL. SO GET A LIFE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TRYING TO GO HAM ON A DEAD PERSON. GET A LIFE BITCHES!!!

Date: January 11, 2012 02:18PM

"Go HAM on a dead person"

What does this mean?

How does it differ from other lunchmeats?

Posted by: The Hebrew Hammer ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:21PM

Congratulations on feeding the trolls! WE've made it to over 100 posts! Keep it up and we may make to the third page!

A few notes:

This isn't a blog. It's a message board. Yes, it's splitting hairs, like when my fellow gun nuts get their panties in a bunch over the difference between a clip and a magazine. But, to keep up with decorum, please call it a message board.

Karma isn't a bitch. Considering that there are at least 3 of these kinds of threads a month in here, and how many people troll them to rile up the kiddies who stumble in here from Googling their friend's name, there should be hundreds, if not thousands of dead assholes littering the basements of their parents houses in our beloved fairfax county. Sorry, it's not going to happen. It's best to move on with your lives. How many of my relatives were turned into lampshades during the holocaust? How many nazis were executed after the Neurenburg trials? karma needs to do some serious catching up.

Thank you for participating, and lets keep this going! On to 200+ (insert Howard Dean scream!)

Posted by: Lunch meats ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:23PM

I'm not a big fan of Ham myself.

I prefer turkey, mhmm the skin on turkey is amazing when cooked properly.

So tell me all you thugs that know Carlos, do you just regurgitate the same lines every time one of your thug friends ends up in a body bag?

Man, way to step it up and change that attitude, way to denounce what Carlos was engaged in. Way to remember your friend and justify his actions by pretending he's an innocent angel.

Here's the reality: Dead punk 18 year old racer/drinker, all of his friends gloating about how great of a guy he is refusing to actually realize the negative lifestyle choices he and they make.

If my family died in the manner that Carlos did, I would be ashamed to know him, I would denounce his drinking and his promoting negligent behavior.

I wouldn't sit on internet forums acting like a tough thug MS kid.

You know what's really good?

When you mix the ham and turkey lunchables and eat em together with both types of cheese.

Posted by: Jessi e ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:24PM

First of all I am not a little kid. I am someone who knows about life and yes he should have never been drinking to begin with but he wasnt the driver. No one needs to send me to school, what we need to do is send you to hell because you have no feelings. but im going to leave this to god, who knows what punishment he will give you cause at the end of the day, ONE day, you will feel what his family & friends are feeling, shit maybe when you have your own kids, & you go through this, REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS YOU WROTE ON THIS SITE! & PEOPLE WILL BE BASHING HIM/HER FOR DRINKNING & DRIVING OR BEING IN A CAR WITH A DRUNK;

Date: January 11, 2012 02:25PM

Yoyoman Wrote:
> I SWEAR YOUR GONNA PAY FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT

I'm scared! Do you take checks? PayPal? Chuck-E-Cheese tokens?

Posted by: Apparently going to hell ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:34PM

Apparently I'm going to hell for denouncing drunk drivers and those that ENABLE the drunk drivers.

You know what, screw people like you Jessi e, you make life miserable for those of us that don't encourage drunk driving, that hate racers, that can't stand most likely illegal immigrants and those that defend them.

God forbid we don't have the laxest immigration policy IN THE WORLD, God forbid we actually denounce drinking and driving, drinking under the legal age, god forbid we denounce kids acting like thugs and quit pretending like they're unique snowflakes when they're really rotten crotchfruit.

You clearly know jack shit about life if you choose to be oblivious to what's happening to this world and what people are justifying.

I don't have to explain myself to you, you can't judge me because you can't even objectively look at what is happening.

Posted by: Yoyoman ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:36PM

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS, YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS THAT THINK YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THAN US BUT TRUTH IS WE HELP ALL YOU DICKS KEEP YOUR LIFESTYLES AND ECONOMY RUNNIN. BY PERFORMING UNDERPAID JOBS AND NOT GETTING SHIT IN RETURN. ALL YOU CAN BURN IN HELL AND REMEMBER THAT IT WAS SPAIN NOT ALL YOU FUCKING ANGLO-SAXONS THAT DISCOVERED AMERICA. SO WITHOUT THE QUEEN OF SPAIN ALLOWING COLUMBUS TO TRAVEL ACROSS THE ATLANTIC ALL YOU WHITE TRASH WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN HERE. SO FUCK YOU!!!

Posted by: word vomit the post above is ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:41PM

You showed them Yoyoman, clearly putting that education to good use.

Let me guess, you're probably here Illegally, you do excessive drugs, or you think you're thug because you're underpaid.

Stop trying to turn this country into a third world country with your thug attitude and caps lock.

We're not racist, we're realists, why don't you take the caps lock off, pull up your goddamn pants, and act like an Adult?

When you fuckers stop trying to pull the racecard for drinking and driving and acting like hooligans and when you want to pull a chair up to the table, I'm all ears.

Date: January 11, 2012 02:45PM

Is YoyoMan really Jose Feliciano?

Posted by: solraC daeD ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:54PM

>> GO HAM ON A DEAD PERSON

mmmm... Carlos would love him some jamón de York o dulce

Date: January 11, 2012 02:57PM

of course Wrote:
> usernmae44 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > An 18-year-old has died from injuries he
> suffered
> > in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
> >
> > He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
>
> Only someone with the last name Hernandez could be
> 18 and a junior.

Only some bitch would say something like this. Have a heart nigga. Don't be rude.

R.I.P Carlos love you!

Date: January 11, 2012 03:02PM

Jack Package Wrote:
> Here's this spick motherfucker.

I would love to see your ass get beat! Stop disrespecting someone that had a brighter future that you'll ever have. Fucking pussy!

Love you Carlos. May you rest in peace.

Date: January 11, 2012 03:04PM

dead; Wrote:
> Jack Package Wrote:
> -----
> > Here's this spick motherfucker.
> so he was going to be 20 years old if he
> graduated from high school

Even if he was older he would have a had brighter future then you. That's a fact.

Date: January 11, 2012 03:06PM

jesus jose oscar hernadez Wrote:
> all lawn mowers and leaf blowers will be turned
> off for a moment of silence.

Go smoke your crack and stfu. Your mom didn't teach you how to respect someone? Dumb fuck.

Date: January 11, 2012 03:09PM

LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> dead; Wrote:
> -----
> > Jack Package Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Here's this spick motherfucker.
> > so he was going to be 20 years old if he
> > graduated from high school
>
>
> Even if he was older he would have a had brighter
> future then you. That's a fact.

He was probably the youngest Hispanic junior there. The rest are in their 20s. Yep, real pride of the community!

Date: January 11, 2012 03:33PM

Dirty Sanchez Wrote:
> LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> -----
> > dead; Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Jack Package Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Here's this spick motherfucker.
> > > so he was going to be 20 years old if he
> > > graduated from high school
> >
> >
> > Even if he was older he would have a had
> brighter
> > future then you. That's a fact.
>
> He was probably the youngest Hispanic junior
> there. The rest are in their 20s. Yep, real pride
> of the community!

I would love you to come to our school and find out. Karma is a bitch honey. I hope it hits you twice as bad. Idiot.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 11, 2012 03:36PM

BEH Wrote:
> Another empty Sombrero

I fuckin' LOL'ed

Posted by: ... ()
Date: January 11, 2012 03:54PM

Posted by: Chistoso ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:02PM

Fuckk all yall mutha fuckers talkin shit bout my man Los i wish i wud know who yall muthafuckas talkin shit was! And again SPIC stands for SPANISH PEOPLE IN CONTROL bitch ass niggas!

Posted by: Nick Fury ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:18PM

Chistoso Wrote:
> Fuckk all yall mutha fuckers talkin shit bout my
> man Los i wish i wud know who yall muthafuckas
> talkin shit was! And again SPIC stands for SPANISH
> PEOPLE IN CONTROL bitch ass niggas!

Wha'?? SPANISH PEOPLE IN CHAINS. Sounds good to me!

Ya' know, Homie, it speaks volumes about Carlos when trash
like you and your posse is so vocal about speaking up for
him. If this was the type of people he hung with, then he
was no better than any of you've shown yourselves to be.

I went over to the Day School today to talk to you. The
teacher said it was nap time, and after that you'd be
watching Sesame Street.

Wha' cha' gonna do? Come over and do a really bad job
cutting my lawn? Yo' baby mama not gonna clean my hotel
room right? Punk ass...

My number is posted above if you want to call me.

Posted by: Wesley P Chappell III ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:26PM

Chistoso Wrote:
> Fuckk all yall mutha fuckers talkin shit bout my
> man Los i wish i wud know who yall muthafuckas
> talkin shit was! And again SPIC stands for SPANISH
> PEOPLE IN CONTROL bitch ass niggas!

The FY 2012 Fairfax County public school budget is 2.3 BILLION dollar$.

Clearly, that money is being well spent and producing thoughtful, articulate student/citizens.

If only I could afford to contribute more to the education of our diverse FFX youth.

Posted by: To quote the rules of the internet... ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:34PM

"14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win."

Posted by: ... ()
Date: January 11, 2012 04:37PM

Posted by: da truth ()
Date: January 11, 2012 05:05PM

SPIC=

Short
Pathetic
Ignorant
Chents

Posted by: a real friend ()
Date: January 11, 2012 05:21PM

Carlos, or “los” as many of us affectionately called him, will be dearly missed by all of us who loved him or were providential enough to have celebrated being with him even for just one moment. Life passes by us all and for some; the time we have to share is far too brief. All would agree that this forum has phenomenologically transcended Carlos the man to a tribute of the metaphysically soulless Carlos who is not the comrade or loved one we miss but the convenient target for a community of people with their own wretchedness for which is only satiated from exploiting the tragedy of others.

This is not where we should memoralize our friend. The Carlos discussed here is not the one we shared this world with. He has transformed existentially. If Carlos really was your friend, you will no longer visit this page. You will move on as he has also moved on to the next plane of existentialism. As the philosopher Claude Lévi-Strauss proclaimed, structuralism in the context of analysis of systems of discourse, allows nothing but a utilitarian existence. It is as simple as the analytic moral philosophies in relation to metaconsciousness. So simply put, there is no benefit to worry about this and simply, it sucks our friend was lost.

Posted by: PropertyOwner ()
Date: January 11, 2012 05:29PM

Very philosophical. And yet my lawn now goes uncut. Sad.

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:01PM

Was this dead messican grass cutting skills so good that he going to be missed? I thought all them messicans were skilled at grass cutting so you wouldn't notice one dead messican missing.

Posted by: The Public roads ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:01PM

Very philosophical. And yet the roads won't be any safer because Carlos's "friends" aren't willing to admit WHY they lost Carlos, due to reckless drunk driving, yet are willing to say they'll HAM teh shit out of anyone using any common sense.

Only charlatans would stoop so low to try to turn it into something philosophical when it's a pretty clear case of reckless endangerment of the public due to the way Carlos and his friends live(d).

I wish this "tragedy" would make the roads safer, yet it'll probably just get worse.

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:04PM

Yoyoman Wrote:
> IT WAS SPAIN NOT ALL YOU
> FUCKING ANGLO-SAXONS THAT DISCOVERED AMERICA. SO
> WITHOUT THE QUEEN OF SPAIN ALLOWING COLUMBUS TO
> TRAVEL ACROSS THE ATLANTIC ALL YOU WHITE TRASH
> WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN HERE. SO FUCK YOU!!!

Sorry, little guy, you're wrong about that one. Leif Ericson (a Norseman) landed in America nearly 500 years prior to Columbus.

So take that, Spain.

Posted by: Breaking_News_ ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:25PM

BREAKING NEWS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
THE QUEEN OF SPAIN AND SPAIN WERE WHITE TRASH TOO
THEY CONQUERED YOUR INDIAN ANCESTORS AND GAVE ALL OF YOU THEIR SPANISH NAMES AND FORCED YOU TO ADOPT THEIR LANGUAGE

Posted by: douglas lopez ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:30PM

eesh Wrote:carlitos en nombre de toda tu familia con fiamos en que estas en un mejor lugar que es al lado de dios te rrecordaremos siempre des cansa en pazzzzzzzzzzzz
> wnrsm Wrote:
> -----
> > usernmae44 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > An 18-year-old has died from injuries he
> > suffered
> > > in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
> > >
> > > He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
> >
> > Without a link to a news story reporting the
> > accident, this is not much more than a random
> > sentence typed into the internets.
> >
> > I don't give enough of a shit to google it.
>
>
>
> http://fallschurch.patch.com/articles/falls-church
> -teen-dies-from-injuries-sustained-in-jan-2-crash
>
>
>
> Carlos Hernandez died at Inova Fairfax Hospital
> Friday, according to a Fairfax County Police
> release over the weekend. Hernandez was ejected
> from the back seat of a 2001 Honda Accord in the
> 2900 block of Graham Rd. when the driver of the
> car lost control and hit a tree, according to the
> release. Police said the driver ran off the road
> at about 12:40 a.m. Jan. 2.

Posted by: carlos de quintes de maria de joseph de sanchez de ahoura de pia ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:37PM

dadada dadada dadada da
daddlea-daddlea-da-da
dadada dadada dadada da
daddlea-daddlea-da

Posted by: claudia diaz ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:39PM

padre nuestro resibe a mi primo hermano en tus manos marabillosas y llenalo de toda gloria amen. carlos es un ejemplo a seguir no muchos muchachos son como el carlos eres el mejor descansa enpaz hijomio siempre tellebare en micorazon

Date: January 11, 2012 06:41PM

YEP Wrote:
> Was this dead messican grass cutting skills so
> good that he going to be missed? I thought all
> them messicans were skilled at grass cutting so
> you wouldn't notice one dead messican missing.

It's sad how god took away a very amazing person that meant the world yet your here insulting people with your racist comments. You have no idea how mch many of were hurt by losing an amazing person. Please respect all the pain.

Posted by: Jessie Bonilla ()
Date: January 11, 2012 07:06PM

You bitches gave over $2000! I'm gonna get me some new clothes and par-tay! And you suckers sent the money! Carlos is laughing! The plan worked!

Jessie

Posted by: bloo ()
Date: January 11, 2012 07:55PM

Just saying, who ever called the (202) 324-3000 number are dumbasses. That's the number for the fbi. Anyway, The Carlos was a good guy but the only way to stop these people from talking all of this shit is to ignore them.

Posted by: In memory of Carlos ()
Date: January 11, 2012 08:03PM

Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: January 11, 2012 08:17PM

RIP CARLOS HERNANDEZ

Posted by: LOOK AT THAT CELLULITE ()
Date: January 11, 2012 08:36PM

I'm sure Carlos loves getting remembered by a fat ass wobbling cellulite on Youtube to horrible music.

Posted by: Shady Ishak ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:07PM

ay pussys who wrote those comments why dont u tell me who u r fags i put my real name on here nobody scared ill stealll the shit out of you if i ever find out batches

Date: January 11, 2012 10:11PM

Shady Ishak Wrote:
> ay pussys who wrote those comments why dont u tell
> me who u r fags i put my real name on here nobody
> scared ill stealll the shit out of you if i ever
> find out batches

Your real name is 'Shady'? Wow. That's almost as sad as your lack of ability to type properly.

What does it mean, to 'stealll [sic] the shit out of' someone? If you'd like, I can give you a very low price on my shit. That way you won't have to steal it (hell, I normally flush it anyway).

Date: January 11, 2012 10:16PM

your real big behind that computer you attention whore just fucking wait until i find out who you are i just dare you to send your name to my facebook bro or twitter

Posted by: C.P ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:22PM

WOAH!!!! shut yo mouth upp!!!
just cause he was hispanic doesnt me he was a construction worker!
i bet he was smarter than all ya niggahs talking shit!
yeah he died but it wants his fault!!
he was in a accident.. i pitty u people that are making jokes..
but just remember KARMAS a BITCH.. and will bite u twice as hard in the ass!

Posted by: lololololololol ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:24PM

^^^ all caps fail

Posted by: George Bush ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:24PM

Come find me Nigga, I dare you. I used my real name and dumbasses like you elected me twice.

Dare you to come find me and steal the shit outta me, I'm pretty constipated after 8 years in office!

What's your facebook bro so I can see how gangsta u rly are?

You uneducated spics give Carlos a bad name, learn to talk like an educated nigga and then come and try to play with the big boyz.

Posted by: Kay45 ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:25PM

Alright , people
you have some fucked up things to say to him okay , keep your pittyful self occupied but what you have to say about hims changes nothing or anything we knew about him . stop hating and going on what people say or what you see learn the real facts then talk . you cant make a joke out of someones death , how would you feel if all of these people where saying that about you or a family member / close friend of your's . you wouldnt appriciate it would you ? i dont think so , so how about you get your no life a LIFE and stop posting some immature statements that dont concern you . if you dont like what were doing to help his family out then so be it . Were not going to force you to make a commitment , but remember what ever your saying / doing about this lost will hit you back twice as bad . Have some respect , carlos was a great person . and YOU have NO right to say anything , keep your negativity to yourself. and GROW UP FROM THAT MIDDLE SCHOOL CRAP .

as for the people who are supporting carlo's situation thank you , i know he would be greatful for what your doing for him and for standing up for him .<3

Date: January 11, 2012 10:26PM

Anonymous Stuart Niggas Wrote:
> You fucking peice of shit, how about you come over
> here to stuart and if I don't bash your face in,
> then we can talk. Mother fucker.

jeb stuart hasn't ever been good at anything... ever

Date: January 11, 2012 10:30PM

Shady Ishak Wrote:
> your real big behind that computer you attention
> whore just fucking wait until i find out who you
> are i just dare you to send your name to my
> facebook bro or twitter

hahahahahahahahaha

Says the little kid that's issuing threats over the internet... Oh, yes. VERY scary!
You wanna play tough guy? Go ahead, 'find' me (just make sure you finish your homework first). No one is frightened by high schoolers.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:32PM

Kay45 Wrote:
> Alright , people
> you have some fucked up things to say to him okay
> , keep your pittyful self occupied but what you
> have to say about hims changes nothing or anything
> we knew about him . stop hating and going on what
> people say or what you see learn the real facts
> then talk . you cant make a joke out of someones
> death , how would you feel if all of these people
> where saying that about you or a family member /
> close friend of your's . you wouldnt appriciate it
> would you ? i dont think so , so how about you get
> your no life a LIFE and stop posting some immature
> statements that dont concern you . if you dont
> like what were doing to help his family out then
> so be it . Were not going to force you to make a
> commitment , but remember what ever your saying /
> doing about this lost will hit you back twice as
> bad . Have some respect , carlos was a great
> person . and YOU have NO right to say anything ,
> keep your negativity to yourself. and GROW UP FROM
> THAT MIDDLE SCHOOL CRAP .
>
> as for the people who are supporting carlo's
> situation thank you , i know he would be greatful
> for what your doing for him and for standing up
> for him .<3

Just to clarify (since I'm starting to be an asshole now), I have nothing against this kid, and think his death is a tragedy. But when little wannabe gangbangers start talking shit...it's just far too much fun to pass up.

Posted by: what the fuuuuu'? ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:34PM

Shady Ishak Wrote:
> your real big behind that computer you attention
> whore just fucking wait until i find out who you
> are i just dare you to send your name to my
> facebook bro or twitter

Damn, now I get why you're mad...

Take it out on your parents, not us.
Attachments:
shady.jpg

Date: January 11, 2012 10:35PM

Y'all fuckers like running your mouth about a person you don't even know. You bitches look so pathetic. It's sad to see these kind of people exist. And just cause he's Hispanic don't mean he was a construction worker or a lawn mower or any of that type of shit. He was an amazing person. Have a heart and quit all the rudeness. Have some respect to his family and friends. I'm pretty sure you would want the same thing. How would you feel is this happened to one of your family member or very close friend? It breaks my heart knowig he's alive but it also hurts know you kind of people still exist.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:36PM

LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> Y'all fuckers like running your mouth about a
> person you don't even know. You bitches look so
> pathetic. It's sad to see these kind of people
> exist. And just cause he's Hispanic don't mean he
> was a construction worker or a lawn mower or any
> of that type of shit. He was an amazing person.
> Have a heart and quit all the rudeness. Have some
> respect to his family and friends. I'm pretty sure
> you would want the same thing. How would you feel
> is this happened to one of your family member or
> very close friend? It breaks my heart knowig he's
> alive but it also hurts know you kind of people
> still exist.

youze a bitch

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:38PM

are you serious right now? all of you who are talking crap and being disrespectful are seriously sick. you do not know this kid, and there are a lot of people suffering from his death

we're trying to make this a positive time in our lives as we look to what he left behind

imagine if one of YOUR friends had passed away and other people starting to make fun of him and stay stupid shit. that's not good man, that's disrespectful

you're just causing hurt and more negative energy which is not good for anyone.

please stop.

Posted by: GuysJustShutUp ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:40PM

You're just doing what the trolls want. If your really loved Carlos, you would know that more and more shit is being spewed on him because these guys are getting a serious rise from you. Think before you post, jeezus.

Yes, some people are just being unprovoked assholes, this is true.

But most of the asshole-ery is in response to the dumbasses who are making empty threats.

Posted by: Yup ()

Can I get one of your pussies emails u fucking queefs?

Date: January 11, 2012 10:41PM

so you have my facebook you know where to find me..

Posted by: Kay45 ()

you brought yourself on that , got something to say ? trying to make a joke ? well keep it too yourself . simple as that but your makin yourself look bad , making yourself look so childish on a situation that may not matter to you but to alot of people it does , not wanna be gangbangers not at all just protecting a name of a GREAT person , so really the only person making themself look so foolish is YOU and everybody else talking trash about carlos , this isnt something people need to be fighting over there are more important things to worrie about . SO just SHUT UP ALREADY . SMH your putting yourself in a situation where if we were to find out who you are , youd be embaressed , ashamed , and disgraced for saying SUCH IMMITURE things.

Posted by: Pointing Out the Obvious ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:44PM

Has anyone else noticed that in this thread's entirety, the ONLY ones talking trash and making threats were Carlos' latino friends. What a great testament to the Latino people, guys. Way to make it hard for the rest us to be taken seriously. When yt tries to make jokes, let him. Y'all just look like a bunch of pinche putos when you rise to his shit.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:45PM

Kay45 Wrote:
> you brought yourself on that , got something to
> say ? trying to make a joke ? well keep it too
> yourself . simple as that but your makin yourself
> look bad , making yourself look so childish on a
> situation that may not matter to you but to alot
> of people it does , not wanna be gangbangers not
> at all just protecting a name of a GREAT person ,
> so really the only person making themself look so
> foolish is YOU and everybody else talking trash
> about carlos , this isnt something people need to
> be fighting over there are more important things
> to worrie about . SO just SHUT UP ALREADY . SMH
> your putting yourself in a situation where if we
> were to find out who you are , youd be embaressed
> , ashamed , and disgraced for saying SUCH IMMITURE
> things.

I feel like there is a possibility you may be speaking to me. And so I respond:

I have said NOTHING negative about Carlos. The only things I have said about him have been that his death is sad - something to be mourned, not mocked.

I did not say that YOU were a wannabe gangbanger, I was refering to a couple other posters. Maybe I'm just a dick, but when I see little kids trying to gangsters, I can't help but make fun of them. Because it's fucking funny! I mean, try to see this from my point of view - imagine a bunch of 6th graders telling you over the internet how they'll whoop your ass (or 'steal your shit' [wtf?]). Fuckin funny, right? How can I ignore that?

Date: January 11, 2012 10:48PM

just to clarify my comments made for the person who made the leaf blower joke the chihuahua joke and posted the pictures and video not anyone else..im done

Posted by: Lena ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:49PM

For anyone to come on to this form to disrespect a mere child, who has lost his life in a tragedy, is incredibly disgusting and surely reflecting of the mental sickness of the people who are laughing at Carlo's death. Insulting him for being Spanish and a high school student is about as mindful as a middle school-er with no self confidence in his or her first verbal fight, who knows no better than to result in childish rhetoric using insulting racial slurs . It's ridiculous that you have enough time on your hands to joke about some ones death, and even more ridiculous and disturbing that you don't mind sounding like a racist jack ass who obviously has no proper home training or moral code, on a open forum, meant to bring the community together. I am truly disturbed and frightened at that fact that anyone could be so inconsiderate and heartless, all while being so openly unintelligent and amoral.

May we all (the one's with at least half a brain and a pure heart) pray for Carlos and his family, and may he rest in peace.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:50PM

the grammar police Wrote:
> LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> -----
> > Y'all fuckers like running your mouth about a
> > person you don't even know. You bitches look so
> > pathetic. It's sad to see these kind of people
> > exist. And just cause he's Hispanic don't mean
> he
> > was a construction worker or a lawn mower or
> any
> > of that type of shit. He was an amazing person.
> > Have a heart and quit all the rudeness. Have
> some
> > respect to his family and friends. I'm pretty
> sure
> > you would want the same thing. How would you
> feel
> > is this happened to one of your family member
> or
> > very close friend? It breaks my heart knowig
> he's
> > alive but it also hurts know you kind of people
> > still exist.
>
>
> youze a bitch

I'm a bitch cause I have a heart? Go tell your mom to teach you respect. "grammar police" lmao! Y'all niggas so pathetic. Like no bullshit. You guys think you go hard but we all know this is the only way y'all can look tough. No life's.

Posted by: Stephanie ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:50PM

How about everyone just STOP.
Carlos' death is a tragedy to us all and those who troll, will keep trolling. I never met Carlos, but he's a genuine guy and loved by all. Please stop with the jokes and/or games, it really isn't that funny especially for those who knew Carlos. Atleast have some respect, there is no need for the racial comments either. Come on now.

Have some respect for him and his family.

Posted by: Sarah f. ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:54PM

I understand that this is meant as a troll blog, and is meant for bashing and other stuff, but what reason for? Why is fun to make fun of the deceased? Yes memories should never be over the internet.. it should be spent with family. But i think that this isn't how people should act about someones death. There are times where you should remember the fun and hilarious time and make fun of it, but that is no reason to do ALL this shit. Death is not a funny thing, it's natural yes, but not funny.
So here is my opinion about this.
All of you with negative comment fucking disgust me. If you have nothing better to do than make dumb ass "spic" and "labor" joke, go to a corner and think about what would of happened if it was you in our position. I've known Carlos and i know his sister, this shit is extremely DISRESPECTFUL! Maybe if ya'll want to make 'labor' jokes and fucked up shit like that, maybe society can let stereotype slide this once and have all the "vatos" come and teach you how to respect the once living. And what the hell? do you even read what you type? So you are going to say shit because of his last name? Karma is a bitch, i won't say anything else about that, you'd be mad as fuck if this is what everyone else is saying about the one that was close to you. You are worst for hiding behind the screen, you stupid ass-holes! I bet if you were in front of us all, you wouldn't even say shit. You'd be brought down so hard, that even God couldn't help you! I'm not calling out on racism, because that is how society taught the younger generation to deal with life and those who believe that they have the best life, just because they didnt have to work hard enough to wanting to be legal. Enough about that, the reason that this caught my attention is because everyone seems to be making fun of a young life, that had happened in the worst way possible, an accident, yes many have died in similar why, but that is no reason to be making fun of this child, because his last name is Hernandez, Well mine is Fuentes.Fuck you and fuck society! This shit just blew me away. I cant tell you how stupid every single one of you is just saying all this and laughing about it!
You all should just stop, be mature about it, things happen, because it happens. Just wait, you all be in this situation one day, and you will be the one trying to make a point.
Again i understand the point of this site, I've come across it before and i found it extremely stupid and just plain disgusting.
But humans are humans, you cant change the inevitable.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:55PM

Personally, I'd like to see this thread locked.

As I've said more than once, a child being taken at such a young age is indeed very sad (hell, even if he were 50, it'd still be sad).

But every time someone posts something stupid (acting tough, making threats, terrible typing...) I have the urge to respond by making fun of them.

Posted by: Rest in peace bro ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:07PM

This is dumb as shit. These people are obviously cowards and would never dare to say some shit like this at Stuart. Chilling behind cumpeters dosnt make you tough

Posted by: Boosh ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:14PM

Rest in peace bro Wrote:
> This is dumb as shit. These people are obviously
> cowards and would never dare to say some shit like
> this at Stuart. Chilling behind cumpeters dosnt
> make you tough

Exactly, now tell your dumbass friends saying they're gonna shoot people that.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:20PM

Rest in peace bro Wrote:
> This is dumb as shit. These people are obviously
> cowards and would never dare to say some shit like
> this at Stuart. Chilling behind cumpeters dosnt
> make you tough

No one is scared of high schoolers.

You're right, I wouldn't say anything at Stuart (that's that shitty high school in Falls Church, right?), because I'd be nabbed by security as soon as they saw my bearded ass walking down the halls.
The only people scared by high schoolers are other high schoolers.

Posted by: Rest in peace bro ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:22PM

No ones gona get shot if everyone is unknown. It's unwise to be saying the shit people are saying about Carlos . If this person gets caught I feel sorry for him

Posted by: The Jesus Christ ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:23PM

Fact that half yall prob some old laid off clown fucks
to talk about some ones death is bold as fuck buh unfortantely
makes you a bitch the clocks tickin mother fuckers and that you
would have to go forth to jesus christ in the 2nd coming aka the
2nd age of the aquarius bka the golden age so laugh it up just note no soul
leaves earth they still here so next time your run into the bad luck
maybe you could use one of ya master cards to buy ya way up out of hell
by powers mighty then yours

Posted by: Rest in peace ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:25PM

Fuck your dumbass excuse. This definately isn't an adult because they have more sence then this.! You know you would not do shit. Your a pussy and you know it . If your a bearded ass tough man you wouldnt be scared to put a real name up cause high schoolers won't do shit right?

Posted by: Gott ist tot ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:26PM

The Jesus Christ Wrote:
> Fact that half yall prob some old laid off clown
> fucks
> to talk about some ones death is bold as fuck buh
> unfortantely
> makes you a bitch the clocks tickin mother fuckers
> and that you
> would have to go forth to jesus christ in the 2nd
> coming aka the
> 2nd age of the aquarius bka the golden age so
> laugh it up just note no soul
> leaves earth they still here so next time your run
> into the bad luck
> maybe you could use one of ya master cards to buy
> ya way up out of hell
> by powers mighty then yours

Ummm...

God is dead.

And Jesus is a lie.

Posted by: You're all trashy people ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:26PM

All of you calling him illegal are fucked up. Let me make some things clear.

1) He wasn't a Junior, he was a senior but withdrew and got his GED to help his family make it through hard times

2) He actually wasn't an illegal, maybe from illegal parents idk but that doesn't matter - he was legal

3) It wasn't his fault at all. He was working a late shift and doesn't have a car so he had his friends pick him up. Unfortunately both girls that picked him up had been drinking, and the driver crashed into a tree and the momentum ejected Carlos 25 feet out of the car. Instead of calling 911, the two girls left the scene and thus left Carlos to die. Luckily a man passing by saw the incident and called 911 - in the end it didn't matter unfortunately.

4) I played football with Carlos on the Stuart football team, he was a good kid and was small but had a big heart. He was a friend of mine, and yes that Alec Ross kid is his friend, Alec is my friend too.

You sick people mocking his death have no place to do so, no right to make fun of a kid who unfairly lost his life. I'm not here to call you racists or bastards, but whoever you all are - you're trashy human beings.

RIP Carlos, this world took you unfairly without giving you the chance to show everyone what potential you had. Miss you man.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:32PM

Gott ist tot Wrote:
> The Jesus Christ Wrote:
> -----
> > Fact that half yall prob some old laid off
> clown
> > fucks
> > to talk about some ones death is bold as fuck
> buh
> > unfortantely
> > makes you a bitch the clocks tickin mother
> fuckers
> > and that you
> > would have to go forth to jesus christ in the
> 2nd
> > coming aka the
> > 2nd age of the aquarius bka the golden age so
> > laugh it up just note no soul
> > leaves earth they still here so next time your
> run
> > into the bad luck
> > maybe you could use one of ya master cards to
> buy
> > ya way up out of hell
> > by powers mighty then yours
>
>
> Ummm...
>
> God is dead.
>
> And Jesus is a lie.

Well we know someone's goig to hell!

Posted by: Hey Übermensch guess what ()

Stuart would beat the living shit out of you, our school isn't scared of anything or anyone. You're awful tough behind a computer talking shit to high school kids Mr.Toughguy, step on to stuart grounds and say the same shit you're saying here and it's a whole different story

Rest in peace Wrote:
> Fuck your dumbass excuse. This definately isn't an
> adult because they have more sence then this.! You
> know you would not do shit. Your a pussy and you
> know it . If your a bearded ass tough man you
> wouldnt be scared to put a real name up cause high
> schoolers won't do shit right?

Oh, believe me, I have no concerns over you having my name (there's REALLY not anything you'd accomplish with that), it's the OTHER fuckers on here I'm worried about. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check the 'Off-Topic' thread. Even without posting your name, those bastards somehow manage to find out lots of people's information, and then they just paste it all over the internet. THAT is what I don't want to happen.
And yes, if you saw me in person, you wouldn't do shit (not by yourself, at least). BUT, that doesn't mean I don't think you'd try to fuck with my house or my bike or even one of my family members. Kids may not be scary, but they can still do fucked up shit.

But, if it makes you feel any better, you can have one of my 'alternative' email adresses. I usually just use it for things that could be potentially incriminating, and for that reason, I've made certain there is no way anyone could link it to me. But I can still be contacted through it.

onethree.sixnine@live.com

Date: January 11, 2012 11:33PM

God is dead gave his son he son killed him self to spare ya dumb ass souls don't leave earth soo sweeet baby jesus has apostles that will voo doo your ass and make you a black mans bitch for ever if you choose or you can die we living in hell heaven is on its way

Posted by: no ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:36PM

LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> Gott ist tot Wrote:
> -----
> > The Jesus Christ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fact that half yall prob some old laid off
> > clown
> > > fucks
> > > to talk about some ones death is bold as fuck
> > buh
> > > unfortantely
> > > makes you a bitch the clocks tickin mother
> > fuckers
> > > and that you
> > > would have to go forth to jesus christ in the
> > 2nd
> > > coming aka the
> > > 2nd age of the aquarius bka the golden age so
> > > laugh it up just note no soul
> > > leaves earth they still here so next time
> your
> > run
> > > into the bad luck
> > > maybe you could use one of ya master cards to
> > buy
> > > ya way up out of hell
> > > by powers mighty then yours
> >
> >
> > Ummm...
> >
> > God is dead.
> >
> > And Jesus is a lie.
>
>
> Well we know someone's goig to hell!

There is no 'Hell', there is only Hel and Valhalla, and Folkvangr.

Posted by: The Jesus ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:37PM

The Jesus Christ Wrote:
> God is dead gave his son he son killed him self to
> spare ya dumb ass souls don't leave earth soo
> sweeet baby jesus has apostles that will voo doo
> your ass and make you a black mans bitch for ever
> if you choose or you can die we living in hell
> heaven is on its way

punctuation is your friend.
so is education.
(stay in school)

Date: January 11, 2012 11:39PM

I swear man you niggas love talking shit. Why dont you grow some balls and actually show your identities. You niggas are low life's. Watch if someone you love dies and pekoe make fun of it ima laugh in your face! Then you'll actually learn the pain that people are feeling. Man fuck you guys. Fucking idiots.

Posted by: Rest in peace ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:42PM

At least you can admit your scared. You know you wouldn't have the courage to go to Stuart and say this or anywhere in the falls church area. What your saying is not a joke you have fucked with a lot of people.

Posted by: fckwhites ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:42PM

You fucks have no fucking respect. Regardless of the kid being good or bad nothing like this should be said about him. Think about his family, friends. It doesnt matter what race he was, he was a young kid, he didnt deserve to pass like that. He had a bigger heart than most of you shit talkers. I hope one of your family members die so all off us can laugh at your pain. I really wish you all fucks death and all of your families. Get a fucking life.

Posted by: Alright ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:43PM

LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> I swear man you niggas love talking shit. Why dont
> you grow some balls and actually show your
> identities.

Yeah, I know! Let's all post our pictures! It'll be fun!

Posted by: Unfortunate Stuart Alum ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:44PM

Stumbling upon this thread has reminded me of how much I hated life at Stuart. It really is the cesspool of immigrant pricks the trolls paint it out to be. Those who claim to be this young man's friends are doing so well at undermining what little credibility he had under the circumstances of his death. They make it perfectly clear that he made poor life decisions that ultimately landed him (or rather launched him) to his demise. I don't understand how some of you can consciously defend him and say he had a bright future. Just the fact that he was an 18 year old Junior pretty much seals him into mediocrity and reliance on some form of social welfare for what would have been the rest of his life. That being said the world will always need its many lawns cut, faucets repaired, and shit cleaned up. Just my 2 pesitos.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:45PM

fckwhites Wrote:
> You fucks have no fucking respect. Regardless of
> the kid being good or bad nothing like this should
> be said about him. Think about his family,
> friends. It doesnt matter what race he was, he was
> a young kid, he didnt deserve to pass like that.
> He had a bigger heart than most of you shit
> talkers. I hope one of your family members die so
> all off us can laugh at your pain. I really wish
> you all fucks death and all of your families. Get
> a fucking life.

Alright, I've never once said anything negative about Carlos, the only things I've said have been positive, and I'm not about to change that now...
But, 'fckwhites'? Do you REALLY want to start a race war here? Seriously, go right fucking ahead, if that's what you want. I don't want it, but I've got plenty to say if you want to start this shit.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:46PM

Sorry for the mis spellin i promise you over the next 2000 something years i promise to work on it

Posted by: A loving Friend ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:48PM

How do you have the audacity to talk in an utterly disrespectful manner towards a human being like that? Death isn’t something that you can joke about regardless of the race of a person, and if you people don’t realize that than you are full of animosity and ignorance of a racially prejudiced. Mature up you cowards and do something with your lives rather than sitting behind screens bad mouthing someone’s death, oblivious to the fact that it can happen to you at any given moment. Don’t you comprehend that death is something that is inevitable?, so while you laugh and make fun of someone’s death, think about the fact that it’ll happen to you and your closest ones too; whether it’s a mother, a father or even a close friend, it’ll happen in time and that will be a time where you will be devastated and furious like most of us are currently. And when that does happen, I want you to think about your insolent remarks of today. If you don’t have something positive to say then it’s best for you to retain your comments to yourselves and if you THINK you are courageous enough to justify your actions in person then please confront yourself at any place anytime, and I promise you that I’ll make you understand in a reverential manner.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:50PM

Unfortunate Stuart Alum Wrote:
> the fact that he was an 18 year old Junior pretty
> much seals him into mediocrity and reliance on
> some form of social welfare for what would have
> been the rest of his life.

Nah, man. I wouldn't go that far. I knew more than one friend back in high school that was a year older than the rest of the class.

But actually...now that I think about, I ended up getting arrested with one of them once (for his own stupid mistake), and then he went away for a year...

But still, MOST of the people I've known in high school that were older for their grade were still good people. A lot of times the age differential is only a result of their immigration, and not their intelligence/work ethic.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:52PM

A loving Friend Wrote:
> How do you have the audacity to talk in an utterly
> disrespectful manner towards a human being like
> that? Death isn’t something that you can joke
> about regardless of the race of a person, and if
> you people don’t realize that than you are full
> of animosity and ignorance of a racially
> prejudiced. Mature up you cowards and do something
> with your lives rather than sitting behind screens
> bad mouthing someone’s death, oblivious to the
> fact that it can happen to you at any given
> moment. Don’t you comprehend that death is
> something that is inevitable?, so while you laugh
> and make fun of someone’s death, think about the
> fact that it’ll happen to you and your closest
> ones too; whether it’s a mother, a father or
> even a close friend, it’ll happen in time and
> that will be a time where you will be devastated
> and furious like most of us are currently. And
> when that does happen, I want you to think about
> your insolent remarks of today. If you don’t
> have something positive to say then it’s best
> for you to retain your comments to yourselves and
> if you THINK you are courageous enough to justify
> your actions in person then please confront
> yourself at any place anytime, and I promise you
> that I’ll make you understand in a reverential
> manner.

You people STILL haven't realized that all the people that were mocking him have left already.

Date: January 11, 2012 11:52PM

Alright Wrote:
> LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> -----
> > I swear man you niggas love talking shit. Why
> dont
> > you grow some balls and actually show your
> > identities.
>
>
> Yeah, I know! Let's all post our pictures! It'll
> be fun!

You wanna grow balls I see. Wanna but can't. Idiot.

Posted by: Alright ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:54PM

LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> Alright Wrote:
> -----
> > LoveYouCarlos Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I swear man you niggas love talking shit. Why
> > dont
> > > you grow some balls and actually show your
> > > identities.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I know! Let's all post our pictures!
> It'll
> > be fun!
>
>
> You wanna grow balls I see. Wanna but can't.
> Idiot.

That's funny, coming from someone whose balls haven't even dropped yet.

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.