HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5
RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: January 07, 2012 08:23PM

An 18-year-old has died from injuries he suffered in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.

He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
3/1/1993 to 1/6/2012



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2012 05:23PM by usernmae44.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: of course ()
Date: January 07, 2012 08:36PM

usernmae44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An 18-year-old has died from injuries he suffered
> in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
>
> He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school

Only someone with the last name Hernandez could be 18 and a junior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: not funny4 ()
Date: January 08, 2012 01:49AM

of course Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usernmae44 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > An 18-year-old has died from injuries he
> suffered
> > in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
> >
> > He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
>
> Only someone with the last name Hernandez could be
> 18 and a junior.

he died in a car crash. on friday night. 4-1-1993-1/6/2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: The Frito Bandito ()
Date: January 08, 2012 09:09AM

Day laborers will hold his wake at 7-11. Cerveza will be served.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Wormzrus ()
Date: January 08, 2012 09:34AM

Wormfood!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Jack Package ()
Date: January 08, 2012 03:00PM

Here's this spick motherfucker.
Attachments:
263915_2208699017573_1250391155_32683101_7361819_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: dead; ()
Date: January 08, 2012 03:55PM

Jack Package Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's this spick motherfucker.
so he was going to be 20 years old if he graduated from high school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: jesus jose oscar hernadez ()
Date: January 08, 2012 07:12PM

all lawn mowers and leaf blowers will be turned off for a moment of silence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: O-yea Como Va ()
Date: January 08, 2012 07:18PM

Jack Package Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's this spick motherfucker.


Is that an incarceration room he's in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 08, 2012 07:45PM

jesus jose oscar hernadez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all lawn mowers and leaf blowers will be turned
> off for a moment of silence.


Lol.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Alec Ross ()
Date: January 08, 2012 08:37PM

Yall should stop fuckin talking shit. That is my good friend. Hes a nice guy. Yall should seriously stop. Yall would not like it if i was talking shit about yalls family or friends that dies because some other irresponsible alcoholic. You dont even know what happened. Respect a life thats been taken beecause of another. Not because of his own decisions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:35AM

Another empty Sombrero

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Now Hiring ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:44AM

The good news is that there's an opening for a drywaller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:45AM

Stop it!!! That is terrible to say about anyone who lost their life. What low class people to say those terrible things. I hope you never have to endure a loss of someone you love and then have a bunch of random try-hards "trying" to one up each other.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: You're full of shit ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:35AM

Alec Ross Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yall should stop fuckin talking shit. That is my
> good friend. Hes a nice guy. Yall should seriously
> stop. Yall would not like it if i was talking shit
> about yalls family or friends that dies because
> some other irresponsible alcoholic. You dont even
> know what happened. Respect a life thats been
> taken beecause of another. Not because of his own
> decisions.

Here we go again. Every time somebody dies there's a jackass on this board that claims to be their friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Ernesto Villa-Vasquez ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:48AM

SunnyD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop it!!! That is terrible to say about anyone
> who lost their life. What low class people to say
> those terrible things. I hope you never have to
> endure a loss of someone you love and then have a
> bunch of random try-hards "trying" to one up each
> other.

+Uno. Let's memorialize Carlito properly by engaging Kilroy's WNC to organize a ten mile funeral procession of white vans (with a minimum of five aluminum ladders strapped to the roof) down the Fairfax County Parkway during rush hour.

After that we'll continue the procession to Richmond and petition the legislature to rename the town of Herndon to "Carlitoville".

Carlito lo tendremos muy en cuenta la memoria para siempre!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:02AM

Oh Ernesto........you are so funny. You have such a quick wit. You should be proud of looking like a huge loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: The Taco Bell Chihuahua ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:10AM

"¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!"

Can we get a contingent of hotel maids to lead the parade?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:27AM

White trash that hides behind the anonymity of the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: The Taco Bell Chihuahua ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:31AM

As opposed to trash that hangs out in front of 7-11 and depends on the inefficiency/unwillingness of the government to enforce immigration laws?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Hypocritical d-bag.... ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:36AM

SunnyD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White trash that hides behind the anonymity of the
> internet.


Ok tough guy, go ahead and post your name, address, and phone#.

You're not hiding behind the anonymity of the internet are you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:44AM

Why don't you tough guy???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Because... ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:49AM

SunnyD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't you tough guy???????


Because I'm not the one calling out other people for doing it. My post was sarcastic.

I have no problem with anonymous trash talking...you hypocritical jackass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:56AM

Hee hawwwwwwwwwwwww

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:42AM

The WNC will ride hard and live hard for Carlos. At least until the funeral procession gets broken up.

Edit spelling.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 11:42AM by Warhawk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: ??A??A?? ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:02PM

Wow...I am so shocked at the insensitivity and the lack of information. He rec'd his diploma and was not a student at jeb(he had been).

This is the danger of these postings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Graham Goldthorp ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:29PM

i can't believe what the fuck i just saw. this was a good person who died for absolutely no reason...and somehow now this is somehow a hilarious joke? i can already see the extreme likelihood of you no good anonymous pussys rotting in hell..and actually just thinking about the prospect of it makes me smile a little. next person who want's to say something "funny" put your name as your headline, if you have the balls that is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 09, 2012 05:19PM

Seeing all these people new to the forum and the Internet always brings a tear to my eye :')

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Graham Goldthorp, Jr. ()
Date: January 09, 2012 05:20PM

Hey Dad. Mom says to stop being a dick on the internet. She says any more talk about pussy and you're never going to see hers again.

Speaking if which, if she catches you screwing Maria Sanchez, the cleaning lady again, she's going to throw your ass out and lock all the trailer doors! You'll be sleeping in the pickup bed like you were last time. Leave the spics alone!

Your son,

Graham Goldthorp, Jr.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:09PM

usernmae44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An 18-year-old has died from injuries he suffered
> in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
>
> He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school

Without a link to a news story reporting the accident, this is not much more than a random sentence typed into the internets.

I don't give enough of a shit to google it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: kl ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:20PM

Graham Goldthorp, Jr. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Dad. Mom says to stop being a dick on the
> internet. She says any more talk about pussy and
> you're never going to see hers again.
>
> Speaking if which, if she catches you screwing
> Maria Sanchez, the cleaning lady again, she's
> going to throw your ass out and lock all the
> trailer doors! You'll be sleeping in the pickup
> bed like you were last time. Leave the spics
> alone!
>
> Your son,
>
> Graham Goldthorp, Jr.


lol cleaning lady Sanchez

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:24PM

wnrsm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usernmae44 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > An 18-year-old has died from injuries he
> suffered
> > in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
> >
> > He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
>
> Without a link to a news story reporting the
> accident, this is not much more than a random
> sentence typed into the internets.
>
> I don't give enough of a shit to google it.



http://fallschurch.patch.com/articles/falls-church-teen-dies-from-injuries-sustained-in-jan-2-crash



Carlos Hernandez died at Inova Fairfax Hospital Friday, according to a Fairfax County Police release over the weekend. Hernandez was ejected from the back seat of a 2001 Honda Accord in the 2900 block of Graham Rd. when the driver of the car lost control and hit a tree, according to the release. Police said the driver ran off the road at about 12:40 a.m. Jan. 2.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:29PM

Tough Luck! Should have had is ass at home. Dead messican.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:33PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wnrsm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > usernmae44 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > An 18-year-old has died from injuries he
> > suffered
> > > in a crash Monday in the Falls Church area.
> > >
> > > He was a Junior and jeb stuart high school
> >
> > Without a link to a news story reporting the
> > accident, this is not much more than a random
> > sentence typed into the internets.
> >
> > I don't give enough of a shit to google it.
>
>
>
> http://fallschurch.patch.com/articles/falls-church
> -teen-dies-from-injuries-sustained-in-jan-2-crash
>
>
>
> Carlos Hernandez died at Inova Fairfax Hospital
> Friday, according to a Fairfax County Police
> release over the weekend. Hernandez was ejected
> from the back seat of a 2001 Honda Accord in the
> 2900 block of Graham Rd. when the driver of the
> car lost control and hit a tree, according to the
> release. Police said the driver ran off the road
> at about 12:40 a.m. Jan. 2.


sad sad day

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Brandy ()
Date: January 09, 2012 06:48PM

First of all you racist smug fucks are gonna get whats yours so I'm not even worried about it. He was just a kid, he went to school, he got educated and then graduated, proving that he was smart enough to make something out of himself. Now remember, your family once immigrated here too you disgusting hypocrites. YOU white trash losers are just doing what you've been taught to do best, and that's being a bunch of sorry ass KKK wannabee's. Fortunatley for Carlos, he's in God's hands now and he doesn't have to see any of this ignorance down here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: he was a junior ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:01PM

Brandy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First of all you racist smug fucks are gonna get
> whats yours so I'm not even worried about it. He
> was just a kid, he went to school, he got educated
> and then graduated, proving that he was smart
> enough to make something out of himself. Now
> remember, your family once immigrated here too you
> disgusting hypocrites. YOU white trash losers are
> just doing what you've been taught to do best, and
> that's being a bunch of sorry ass KKK wannabee's.
> Fortunatley for Carlos, he's in God's hands now
> and he doesn't have to see any of this ignorance
> down here.


HE WAS A JUNIOR, HE FAILED 2 TIMES.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: FFU Investigator ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:14PM

Mr. Hernandez said before he died that he was distracted by a large dark ghostlike figure who said his name was Boo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Some Common sense ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:34PM

Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Alec Ross ()
Date: January 08, 2012 08:37PM

Yall should stop fuckin talking shit. That WAS my good friend. He WAS a nice guy. Yall should seriously stop.

Here, I fixed it for you, and hey look, the article posted showed that they were SPEEDING, which last time I checked endangers EVERYONE on the roads.

Cry me a river, my sympathy for the deceased stopped the moment I found out that they were speeding and could have killed someone else.

This is just proof that people aren't willing to accept responsibility for one's actions and constantly feel the need to justify the unjustifiable, which is speeding and which this racer engaged in.

He was 18 and he was irresponsible, and he paid the ultimate price for that irresponsibility.

Quit defending him as though he's a saint that had his life cut short by someone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: The Hebrew Hammer ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:40PM

Another person dies

Another Troll Thread.

For those of you not new to Fairfax Underground, and managed to stumble onto this particular thread, I strongly advise you to leave now. This is NOT the place to get information on the deceased. It is not the place to memorialize and remember the good times you spent with the deceased. It is not the place to find comfort about the passing of your friend.

It is a place where we make fun of the deceased, pull up his facebook pictures, theorize how his/her ethnicity/religion/sexual persuasion was his/her undoing. We don't have souls, we aren't affected by karma, nothing is going to happen to us. There have been over 50 deaths itemized on this site since I've started, and the amount of ill will generated would have put a 500 km wide smoking crater if there was anything to your god smiting us.

Your best option is to keep moving and get on with your life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Some Common sense ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:47PM

Dear The Hebrew Hammer,

We're sorry that an online website talking about what happened offends your sensibilities.

We're sorry that the guy was racing and was an adult, not a kid taken away tragically.

We're sorry that the Internet has very little sympathy for people that race down the streets and off themselves.

We're truly sorry that we apparently don't have souls for not feeling horrible that a ricer killed himself or put himself in a position to get killed.

You're right, it's not a place to memorialize and remember the good times, because we're not his friends and if his friends are really memorializing him ONLINE then that's just messed up.

Remember the good times in the comfort of your homes surrounded by loved ones, don't attention whore on online websites where the rest of the world is forced to feel pity or forced to feel like we're the bad guys for stating factual information.

You know what, I'm not sorry, because your meager attempt to force people to feel compassion for a guy who was in a car engaging in dangerous and reckless driving is sickening.

Your best option is to keep moving and get on with your life while having no regard for the welfare of everyone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: don't know ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:30PM

what about timmay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:31PM

He was in a Honda? Odd...Most illegals drive toyotas.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:32PM

The Hebrew Hammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another person dies
>
> Another Troll Thread.
>
> For those of you not new to Fairfax Underground,
> and managed to stumble onto this particular
> thread, I strongly advise you to leave now. This
> is NOT the place to get information on the
> deceased. It is not the place to memorialize and
> remember the good times you spent with the
> deceased. It is not the place to find comfort
> about the passing of your friend.
>
> It is a place where we make fun of the deceased,
> pull up his facebook pictures, theorize how
> his/her ethnicity/religion/sexual persuasion was
> his/her undoing. We don't have souls, we aren't
> affected by karma, nothing is going to happen to
> us. There have been over 50 deaths itemized on
> this site since I've started, and the amount of
> ill will generated would have put a 500 km wide
> smoking crater if there was anything to your god
> smiting us.
>
> Your best option is to keep moving and get on with
> your life.


so true

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Graham Goldthorp ()
Date: January 09, 2012 08:38PM

what the fuck is all i can say...i'm gonna leave this pointless argument to the side, i know how these ridiculous chat rooms work. have fun blogging about peoples misery. maybe someday, hopefully soon at least one of of you will wake up and realize your whole life has led up to being a colossal blowjob of a human. kiss dicks, you troutmouthed faggots. peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Hawthorne Winthorpe ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:04PM

Sounds like Graham lost his landscaper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: afriend ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:20PM

he iz a great friend u guyz are such insensitive bastards. i'm cryin now thanks to you, how would you like it if this wuz one of YOUR friends. This blog is crap!!!! y do u think dat is funny fuck u if u dont know him because YOU DONT PEACE OUT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Marwa ()
Date: January 09, 2012 09:27PM

Aside from Carlos' death, this thread is the second saddest thing I have ever seen. Nobody who dies a tragic death like this deserves the cruelty Carlos is receiving right now. No matter where he is from and how he died, he's still a human, a part of the community, a friend, a family member to someone. Please everybody find it in your heart to pay respect to him or not say anything at all. As a community we have to support each other and when something tragic and terrible like this happens, it is the right thing to show respect and help one another get through it. May God be with Carlos and his family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: somecommonsense ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:19PM

No, as a community we have to call people out for recklessly endangering the lives of one another and we have to condemn tragedies like this for even occurring in the first place.

Also we need to stop assuming every family is religious and stop sending our religious prayers online via message boards.

As a community we need to look at a tragedy like this and realize that it could have been prevented and we need to stop assuming these 18 year olds are precious and incapable of breaking laws that exist for a reason.

One can hope that Carlos's friends will learn from his mistake and they'll quit racing, but realistically they'll probably go racing because that's what carlos would have "wanted".

Glorifying his life and his reckless choice of activities makes me sadder than anything I've seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Not A Friend ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:49AM

afriend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he iz a great friend u guyz are such insensitive
> bastards. i'm cryin now thanks to you, how would
> you like it if this wuz one of YOUR friends. This
> blog is crap!!!! y do u think dat is funny fuck u
> if u dont know him because YOU DONT PEACE OUT

Ahhh, another fine example of the higher standard of
education ascribed to by Carlos and his posse. I'd guess
this poster is at least 20 and probably still a sophomore.
Cry, little bitch, cry. Then dry your tears and go back
to raking leaves, or slinging drywall, while yo' momma
cleans rooms at Days Inn, and yo' Daddy, well, you don't
even know who he is... Peace Out, Amigo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 10, 2012 10:09AM

afriend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he iz a great friend

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Timmay's Ghost ()
Date: January 10, 2012 10:26AM

Hawthorne Winthorpe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like Graham lost his landscaper.

Es verdad.

Somewhere a Dewalt leaf blower sits in a van, quiet and lonely.

This all sadden me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: waltercronkite ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:14AM

His family is made up of indian illegal bums. They probably dont' speak english, despite living here for over 10 years. Have never bothered to learn the language or learn anything from that matter. They "work hard", which is a euphemism for having small brains and doing backbreaking labor because they were too lazy or genetically inferior to learn how to think and learn. Either way typical 5 foot indians who procreate like rabbits and contribute nothing to the intellectual ambience. Who cares? Looks like one of the those guys in front of 7-11, no loss to anyone. Even the guys family are using this as an excuse to "raise" money for his funeral. They can't pay to bury him? Give me a break. Everytime one of these illegals has there little wetback kid buried they never pay. Always have money to support there 20 kids/wives/mistresses back home but never at hand. Eject them all out of cars, reporducing, low-iq cockroaches.

http://www.gofundme.com/Help-For-A-Burial

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: **** ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:14PM

TO ALL YOU STUPID IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO JOIN ON SPANISH PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN STUPID. YOU DONT SEE US THE "SPANISH" AS CRACK HEADS IN DC WANTING AND WAITING FOR SOME SHELTER!!!!!! WE WORK HARD FOR OUR SHIT.... AS FAR AS I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL ON SECTION 8 AND WELFARE. (IGNORANT RACES BUSTARD).

RIP CARLOS H YOUR LOVED AND WILL BE MISSED.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Racister ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:46PM

To SunnyD

I can tell you're a spic. Only a spic would like Sunny D so much that they make it their username, but everyone knows that spics love Sunny D so I'm not too surprised.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: La Raza ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:52PM

> he iz a great friend u guyz are such insensitive
> bastards. i'm cryin now thanks to you, how would
> you like it if this wuz one of YOUR friends. This
> blog is crap!!!! y do u think dat is funny fuck u
> if u dont know him because YOU DONT PEACE OUT

Ahhh, another fine example of the higher standard of
education ascribed to by Carlos and his posse. I'd guess
this poster is at least 20 and probably still a sophomore.
Cry, little bitch, cry. Then dry your tears and go back
to raking leaves, or slinging drywall, while yo' momma
cleans rooms at Days Inn, and yo' Daddy, well, you don't
even know who he is... Peace Out, Amigo!



Um, I believe "afriend" was writing tougue-in cheek...this is a humorous trope reference to the garbled tributes people make to dead friends here.

But thanks for missing the joke and checking in with your knee-jerk facile racism...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:56PM

129117135702748993.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: cheech marin ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:57PM

Racister Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To SunnyD
>
> I can tell you're a spic. Only a spic would like
> Sunny D so much that they make it their username,
> but everyone knows that spics love Sunny D so I'm
> not too surprised.

Hey man, don't knock the d, it's got a bunch of vitamin C, and some other shit in it too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SunnyD ()
Date: January 10, 2012 02:28PM

Good one. I have to tip my hat to you. You should become an FBI Profiler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:08PM

Why is the only picture of him from the Urinal Cam footage?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Wilbert703c ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:14PM

Fuck you racist piece of shit. I'll love to see you say that to some hispanic people. You hide behind your internet you scared low lide motherfuckers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: IdiotsTheseDays ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:21PM

People are trolling like shit on this thread! Is this what people really wake up to and expect to do day/night? Ha! Thats to funny! No life trolls as expected! In addition, y'all need to just stfu and eat a DICK YOU FUCKING COCK MUNCHING FAGS! R.I.P.CARLOS H. It should of been these no lifes instead of you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: tully ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:30PM

Ernesto Villa-Vasquez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SunnyD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stop it!!! That is terrible to say about
> anyone
> > who lost their life. What low class people to
> say
> > those terrible things. I hope you never have
> to
> > endure a loss of someone you love and then have
> a
> > bunch of random try-hards "trying" to one up
> each
> > other.
>
> +Uno. Let's memorialize Carlito properly by
> engaging Kilroy's WNC to organize a ten mile
> funeral procession of white vans (with a minimum
> of five aluminum ladders strapped to the roof)
> down the Fairfax County Parkway during rush hour.
>
> After that we'll continue the procession to
> Richmond and petition the legislature to rename
> the town of Herndon to "Carlitoville".
>
> Carlito lo tendremos muy en cuenta la memoria para
> siempre!!


"a funeral procession of white vans with a min of five ladders strapped to the roof"

damm!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: SLAM91 ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:40PM

FUCK YOU ALL WHO BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THIS KID; & YA'LL NEEDA BACK THE FUCK UP AIGHT, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING OF THIS POOR KID WHO HAD A LIFE AHEAD OF HIM BUT WAS TAKEN AWAY BY MALICIOUS/RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL WHO DONT HAVE RESPECT AT ALL. THIS KID CARLOS WAS RESPECTED BY EVERYONE BECAUSE HE BECAME FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE HE MET. HES WAS & STILL IS FOR ME A REALIST KID OUT THERE CAUSE NOW & DAYS, AINT A REAL PERSON OUT THERE; YA'LL SHOULD JUST STAPLE YOUR FINGERS TOGETHER & NEVER TYPE ANOTHER SHIT ON ANY FUCKING WEBSITE, WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR FAMILY MEMBER!!?????????? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE POSTED PICS UP OF HIM/HER ON THIS SITE & STARTED TALKING MAD SHIT??????? NO RIGHT, SO I SUGGEST ALL OF YA'LL TO BACK THE FUCK OFF & LEAVE HIS NAME/SITUATION ALONE CAUSE YA'LL DONT KNOW SHIT!!! GO FUCKING JUMP OFF A BRIDGE CAUSE RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL (WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW) WOULD DO;

MAYBE HALF OF YA'LL AINT NEVER GRADUATED & DONT KNOW SHIT; LIKE DAMN; GO GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE & STOP BEING ON THIS SITE;

R.I.P CARLOS HERNANDEZ;

FROM UP ABOVE I HOPE YOU CAN PLAY WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS MIND, TORTURE THEM CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Latinpride ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:48PM

Look you piece of shit dnt let me catch you on the street cause I Promise I'm putting a bullet through your head !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Ed ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:58PM

First of all I am ashamed of anyone on here who has said things about Carlos that was bad. He was a young student who passed away who lived in Fairfax VA. I am not his friend and I did not know him but I offer everyone my respect. I have a problem with the punk ass pussy jabronies who like to talk bad about other people. It's not a problem, you can say what you want it's a free country. Just write your names and addresses on this post and I will be glad to find drunk drivers so they can hit you and you can see people talk bull shit about you on here. People die everyday.. Your own friends might talk bullshit about you so have fun and watch your backs seriously though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Ed ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:00PM

I have most addresses on here already by the way from your ip address. Some people should find God now before they think about talking more trash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: (()) ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:06PM

This is the most disgusting thing i think i have ever come over in the internet. How do any of you guys live with yourself making fun of a son, brother, friend, family member who has passed away. If any of you idiots would have read the link to his death he wasn't even driving. Also if you would like to know he was left on the side of the road as the driver and her friend left him to die. Maybe you inconsiderate fucks should figure out shit before you post stupid shit on the web. Also he didn't even go to Jeb Stuart, and did graduate. He isn't a fucking immigrant, and if you should know the fucking police found him in his uniform so he had a fucking real job you dumbasses. Unlike half of you white fucks not working. So before you speak of a great young kid who died because of idiots like you, find something else to do with your life because you must have a lot of time in your hands making fun of the death of someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:14PM

128813883140445810.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Nick Fury ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:29PM

Latinpride Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look you piece of shit dnt let me catch you on the
> street cause I Promise I'm putting a bullet
> through your head!

Ohhhh, I'm shaking! "LatinPunk" is more like it.
Dude, you have nothing to be 'proud' of...

Ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will be glad to find drunk drivers
> so they can hit you and you can see people talk
> bull shit about you on here.

I'll bet all the drunks you find are Hispanic.


(()) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also if
> you would like to know he was left on the side of
> the road as the driver and her friend left him to
> die. Maybe you inconsiderate fucks should figure
> out shit before you post stupid shit on the web.
> Also he didn't even go to Jeb Stuart, and did
> graduate. He isn't a fucking immigrant, and if you
> should know the fucking police found him in his
> uniform so he had a fucking real job you
> dumbasses. Unlike half of you white fucks not
> working.

Some friends, eh? I'll bet they were Mexican also, right?

Did his uniform shirt say "Jose's Lawn Services"?

How do you know we're not black fucks or yellow fucks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Ed ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:45PM

Hey Nick Fury ..... State your phone number and address publicly so "Mexicans" or "Hispanics" can say what's up. Prove that you have balls instead of siting behind a keyboard. I'm just saying. A lot of people are reading all of these posts and wants to see what you got. Give the people what they want sir. Or you can keep posting crap and stay at home or at your boyfriends house or grandmother or at the library with your gay self. You can see me man. Or anyone that has something negative to say about Hispanics. Trust me... You don't have balls to put your info out on here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: : Nick Fury ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:50PM

Ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Nick Fury ..... State your phone number and
> address publicly so "Mexicans" or "Hispanics" can
> say what's up. Prove that you have balls instead
> of siting behind a keyboard. I'm just saying. A
> lot of people are reading all of these posts and
> wants to see what you got. Give the people what
> they want sir. Or you can keep posting crap and
> stay at home or at your boyfriends house or
> grandmother or at the library with your gay self.
> You can see me man. Or anyone that has something
> negative to say about Hispanics. Trust me... You
> don't have balls to put your info out on here.


240-389-3021

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:19PM

(()) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is the most disgusting thing i think i have
> ever come over in the internet. How do any of you
> guys live with yourself making fun of a son,
> brother, friend, family member who has passed
> away. If any of you idiots would have read the
> link to his death he wasn't even driving. Also if
> you would like to know he was left on the side of
> the road as the driver and her friend left him to
> die. Maybe you inconsiderate fucks should figure
> out shit before you post stupid shit on the web.
> Also he didn't even go to Jeb Stuart, and did
> graduate. He isn't a fucking immigrant, and if you
> should know the fucking police found him in his
> uniform so he had a fucking real job you
> dumbasses. Unlike half of you white fucks not
> working. So before you speak of a great young kid
> who died because of idiots like you, find
> something else to do with your life because you
> must have a lot of time in your hands making fun
> of the death of someone.


What's with the "white fucks" comment? Why would you assume everyone here is white? Who's the racist now???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Nick Fury ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:21PM

Hey Ed, you and I should have a drink sometime. How about it, my treat. I can explain some things better face to face. FFX Circle convenient to you? Springfield? C'ville? Kingstowne? Pick the place and I'll buy first round. Or better yet, you have my address so just c'mon over and we can shoot some pool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Nick Fury ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:30PM

Anybody who has a problem can call me at work. Straight up. The front desk # is (202) 324-3000. Ask for Nick, - yes, it's my real first name - and you'll be put through to my desk. But be prepared to have the balls to leave your name if you get my vmail. And please be polite to the gal who answers as she's no part of whatever beef you have with me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Latinpride ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:41PM

I gave dat mofo a vmail he never forget! Latinos unite and clog up his fuckin mailbox. And the bithc that answerr the phone too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Go Greg Go Greg ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:48PM



Go Greg. Go Greg. Work It. Work It.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Mr. Belvedere ()
Date: January 10, 2012 08:50PM

Go Greg Go Greg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> Go Greg. Go Greg. Work It. Work It.

She got no titties at all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Ed ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:04PM

Mr. Belvedere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go Greg Go Greg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> > Go Greg. Go Greg. Work It. Work It.
>
> She got no titties at all!

Hispanic chicks are either grotesquely fat or anorexic thin. Either too many burritos or snorting crack. I think the one on this video has something white on/in her nose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez
Posted by: RoughBook ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:21PM

In all seriousness,

Carlos was a victim of a crime.
The driver of the vehicle was inebriated.
She left the scene of the crime,
and she left Carlos behind, barely alive. The police found
him alone and he spent the rest of the week in a coma.
No one has been charged by the police yet because there is
no good evidence as to who exactly was driving.
But the family is pretty sure they know who, and that
person is being investigated...

Think before you post.
Karma can be a bitch...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: drunk 18 year olds ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:58PM

Seriously, saying he's a "victim" of a crime is like saying a drunk female didn't know what she was doing when she got sloppy drunk and had sex with a random.

People like Ed and Latinpride are dumbasses who give all Hispanics a bad name by spouting that bullshit.

You're not in a gang, you don't have shit, you talk a lot and alls I see is wind. You're barely literate enough to post on forums and you think you know IP addresses and can track us down yet then ask for numbers and addresses, which the other guy most likely gave a fake one of, you then act like the bitches you are and call and chew out some voicemail or some reception lady because you think you're thug, when you're not.

Enjoy the revolving door of the jail system if you are thug, and if you're not thug move on with your life, stop acting like a thug, and grow the fuck up.

Even if you had any hacking skills, this post is brought to you by a Dynamic IP address on an unsecured Wifi network, theoretically if you found out who I am you'd be harrassing the wrong person.

LOL @ the fact that his friends left him there to die, I'm betting they were high and drunk as hell, nothing lost as they'll all just be a drain on the system anyways.

From one Hispanic to another, we hate your ricer punk asses and we hate the fact that a good chunk of you come here illegally while we worked our asses off to come legally.

GTFO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez
Posted by: Spock ()
Date: January 10, 2012 10:20PM

Wait..
"the driver was "enebriated."
"no good evidence who was exactly driving"



Make up your mind, kid. Was the driver drunk ? Or did no one know who the driver was? Your post is retarded and does your dead hombre no justice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 10, 2012 10:25PM

How can/why would any of you take pleasure in the death of this kid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: retired2010 ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:21PM

Does it really matter whether he was Spanish, White, Black, Chinese, Indian ...? A young man lost his life. He leaves behind parents, sisters, aunts, etc. Where is the kindness to our fellow men? EVERYONE in the United States, except for the American Indian, were immigrants in this land. Don't knock off Carlos for being Spanish. Race does not matter. What matters is what is in the heart. And he had a great heart. Shame on all you idiots writing all that trash about him. I hope the same tragedy that fell in this family will not fall into yours. Please feel the pain of a human broken heart ... if for only one minute.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Carlos Hernandez = Sinead O'connor? ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:36PM



This kid has cool hair and stands out from everybody else at school

While Carlos Hernandez has the same short played the fuck out nothing special same as everybody else wannabe Sinead O'connor look going on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:38PM

Carlos Hernandez = Sinead O'connor? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While Carlos Hernandez has the same short played
> the fuck out nothing special same as everybody
> else wannabe Sinead O'connor look going on


I'll bet Carlos' English was more understandable than your own.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Nothing Compares 2 U ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:42PM

Natalie_Portman_tumblr_leuqazxzqfgzopo.jfile.php?2,file=50461,filename=263915_22

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:49PM

They look nothing alike.

Or is having the same haircut the only requirement for identicality?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: ... ()
Date: January 10, 2012 11:57PM

baby%20boy.jpg

When did it become cool for teenage males to have the exact same haircut as toddlers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:39AM

... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> When did it become cool for teenage males to have
> the exact same haircut as toddlers?


What the fuck are you talking about? You can give a toddler any sort of haircut.

When did it become cool for toddlers to have the exact same haircut as basketball players..?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: loveyoucarlos ()
Date: January 11, 2012 01:31AM

Y'all are pathetic, talking shit yet hiding your identity? It shows y'all ain't got balls. And yet still running your mouth about hispanics. You guys are probably worse since you guys enjoy talking shit about an amazing person. No worries though karma is a bitch and hopefully it bites y'all twice as hard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 11, 2012 05:21AM

I will be glad when this thread about this dead ass worthless messican dies out like he did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: ......... ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:12AM

U all should really shut up with the talk about carlos, wat if that was ur brother or
Cousin, or family member, or even close friend? U need to stop talkin crap about carlos
He was very loved and now miss so its better if u respect him n shut ur freakin mouths.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: retired2010 ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:15AM

YEP ... everything in life is paid back in one form or another. Your turn will come one day ... you worthless piece of human flesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: fcbcs ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:19AM

The Frito Bandito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Day laborers will hold his wake at 7-11. Cerveza
> will be served.

HAHAHAHAHA
+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:23AM

so, Carlos was one of the good ones?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Sgt. Fury ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:51AM

......... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> U all should really shut up with the talk about
> carlos, wat if that was ur brother or
> Cousin, or family member, or even close friend? U
> need to stop talkin crap about carlos
> He was very loved and now miss so its better if u
> respect him n shut ur freakin mouths.

Or what...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: fattylatina ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:06AM

Sgt. Fury Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or what...?

Or I'm gonna eat a whole box of burritos. You won't like me when I eat a whole box of burritos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Anonymous22 ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:09AM

if you think you are tough, come to stuart high school, if i dont beat your face in then we can talk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Anonymous Stuart Niggas ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:11AM

You fucking peice of shit, how about you come over here to stuart and if I don't bash your face in, then we can talk. Mother fucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Carlos Hernandez,
Posted by: Jessie ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:21AM

Karma is a bitch and it will find its way back. I am sure that you guys did under age drinking and your lucky that you are still here. He made a mistake that night that cost him his life and that mistake was getting in the car with the wrong person. I believe in god and i know god will punish those who talk shit and until you are in the shoes of his one loves you will understand what they are feeling. Respect those who knew him and don't judge a book by it's cover.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **        **     **        **  ******** 
 **     **  **        ***   ***        **  **       
 **         **        **** ****        **  **       
 ********   **        ** *** **        **  ******   
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **  **       
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **  **       
  *******   ********  **     **   ******   **       
This forum powered by Phorum.