HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what is going on in burke tonight?
Posted by: burke resident ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:18PM

I live at near Guinea and Twinbrook Road in Fairfax/Burke area. I have heard about eight or more ambulance and fire engines over the last 1/2 hour going down guinea road towards Burke I guess. Does anyone know what is going on right now? Time is 11:15 p.m.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what is going on in burke tonight?
Posted by: Overhead ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:20PM

Yea but are there helicopters flyin overhead too?

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:23PM

Posted by: burke resident ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:26PM

No just many ambulances and fire engines, there has been at least 10 over the last 45 minutes going towards Burke. They don't drive too far I don't think from Guinea/Twinbrook Road, sirens stop soon after they pass here.

Posted by: GunUp ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:34PM

Probably some gun nut off'd his family.

Posted by: jkl; ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:50PM

I was just over there (coming from Zion toward Guinea)...at that light, you cant turn right onto Guinea--lots of cops and fire trucks and ambulances, I'm not sure how far down Guinea was blocked off though.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: December 27, 2011 11:50PM

When I saw the thread title my immediate response was "It's Burke, so nothing."

(Not knocking Burke - that's why people with families, and not those in their 20's, move there)

Posted by: MS-14 ()
Date: December 28, 2011 09:28AM

A contractor has been hiring illegals and then murdering them at the end of the job to avoid paying them. FCPD got a tip that the bodies were buried at Guinea and Twinbrook.

Posted by: Lake Royal ()
Date: December 28, 2011 09:38AM

MS-14 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A contractor has been hiring illegals and then
> murdering them at the end of the job to avoid
> paying them. FCPD got a tip that the bodies were
> buried at Guinea and Twinbrook.

Lake Royal is not far from there and it has been a dumping ground for illegals for years. I think there was a thread on it once.

Posted by: SF ()
Date: December 28, 2011 11:19AM

It was a really bad accident involving a BMW with 3 passengers and a Four Runner with a mother and her daughter. My buddy was one of the first on the scene. The two front passengers of the BMW were unconscious but breathing and the rear passenger was okay. The mother and daughter from the Four Runner did not seemingly have serious injuries. We're still not sure how it happened but it seemed as though the impact was to the passenger side of the BMW as it was left perpendcular to the road. Evidently this happened on Guinea right past the Target heading toward Zion.

Posted by: Oz4 ()
Date: December 31, 2011 03:46AM

Saddly it was my wife and my 14 year old daughter that were hit by the 2010 BMW. We came back from the hospital this afternoon after beeing at the hospital since Tuesday night. My wife had a surgery in her left arm that was broken in two parts, lost a tooth, bunch of cuts in her face, bruced eyes, arms, legs, back and head injuries.
My daughter injured her back, legs, arms, nose and her head pretty bad.
My family have been praying all this days for my wife and my daughter to get better. Now I have ask my family and we ask you to pray for Jason ( the driver) and the girl in te passenger seat to get well soon. My understanding is the they are in very bad shape in intensive care unit at fairfax hospital. We know it was their fault and we know they cause a lots of pain to my family but we sure want to see them healthy and back in their house enjoying their family.
People please do NOT put your live and others at risk. Drive safely. PLEASE!

Posted by: Concerned Guy ()
Date: January 03, 2012 02:05PM

Oz4--thank you for the update on the 2 passengers in the BMW. I was the first person on the scene after the accident, and I've been concerned about them since it happened. FCPD has not gotten back to me to let me know their condition, but I've been praying for everyone involved. Have you heard anything since your 12/31/11 update? Thanks in advance, and I'm glad that your wife and daughter are OK.

Posted by: Oz4 ()
Date: January 03, 2012 06:27PM

Unfortunatelly i do not know much about the status of the other teens of the BMW but i'm will continue to have them in my prayers. and THANK YOU for trying to help everyone involved in the accident.

Posted by: FOIA ()
Date: January 03, 2012 07:14PM

Concerned Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oz4--thank you for the update on the 2 passengers
> in the BMW. I was the first person on the scene
> after the accident, and I've been concerned about
> them since it happened. FCPD has not gotten back
> to me to let me know their condition, but I've
> been praying for everyone involved. Have you
> heard anything since your 12/31/11 update? Thanks
> in advance, and I'm glad that your wife and
> daughter are OK.

FOIA if you want more details.

Posted by: hurleytp1@verizon.net ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:58PM

Hey Dudes, its me again, did N E one eva find out what is going on around here? I here their are hippies have a pot smoling drum circle near Twinbrooke? Does N E one have the 411?

Posted by: Concerned Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2012 11:40AM

Oz4--My pleasure. I used to be an EMT a while ago, so I had some idea of what to do. I've kept the BMW occupants in my prayers, and I'll continue to do so. If you do find out any updates about their health, I'd really appreciate if you could post.

FOIA--HIPAA supersedes FOIA in relation to matters of health privacy and would bar a hospital from releasing the health status of its patients. Additionally, you don't actually need a FOIA request to get a police report--that's public information and you can get a copy by showing up to the FCPD district station.

What Happened to Mind Your Own Business???
Posted by: Respect The Family's Privacy ()
Date: January 05, 2012 12:26PM

There is a time and proper place to share private matters particularly to people's health and other issues.

Please refrain from asking further questions unless the family states their wishes.

Again, whatever happened to the true meaning of Mind Your Own Business???

Also, whatever happened to understanding that private matters need to stay in the CIRCLE OF FAMILY...doesn't need to be broad-casted all over the web or news media.

I do not mean to sound un-caring nor un-kind...please...take consideration before you ASK QUESTIONS.

Just saying.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.