HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Beware "Scott [redacted]" AKA Scott Castro
Posted by: MidgetHater ()
Date: December 24, 2011 04:10PM

Watch out for Scott [redacted] AKA Scotty Castro. This guy is a scam artist and will steal your credit cards and break into your house. Even worse, this guy will try to steal your wife, too. He passes himself off as an artist and stars in midget sex films, as he is a midget himself. Guard your women, credit cards and crayola art sets!!!!!!!

edit by Cary: The last name of this thread's intended target has been redacted. The original poster offers no proof or specific examples of their claims and as such this thread is likely libelous. I will not censor legitimate criticisms or factual observations about anyone, but this thread offers nothing but wild baseless accusations. Poster, offer specific examples if you wish for your threads to remain unmoderated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2012 02:08PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware "Scott [redacted]" AKA Scott Castro
Posted by: SRuiz2316 ()
Date: January 12, 2012 09:54PM

This is slander because it's not true... again, it's sad that an ex-Arlington County cop behaves this way. Deal with your issues directly with your wife and not other people, "MidgetHater"! Another lawsuit... being a ex-cop, you would think that you would realize everything in the internet is written in stone and totally TRACEABLE!

~ Silvia Fernandez-Ruiz

edit by Cary: Last name in subject line redacted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2012 02:08PM by Cary.

thankful for genuine friends
Posted by: Vindicated and not bothered ()
Date: June 08, 2013 01:38PM

I never thanked you Silvia for being a good friend and for speaking out on my behalf. Unfortunately Barry C Freitag is a sad case. I know he has had a tough marriage with his wife but he already knew that was gonna happen. In 1993 when his wife and I were still together she had a miscarriage and lost the baby after two moths. When we lost the baby her mom would not even pick us up from the hospital after she was discharged. Since her daughter was not pregnant no more the mother asked me to move out in a few days. Then not to long maybe a few weeks later I had problems with her with infidelity. Then in 1994 I flew back home to visit my aunt who was dying of cancer I brought Janet with me and in that hard moment of my life Janet left me came back to VA and began cheating on me. First with some idiot who was such a low life then all of a sudden she hooks up with Barry who was in his mid twenties while she was still in HS. So Barry is not stupid just a sad case because he knew what he was getting himself into. He is a shallow person and he has no depth as a person. He has abused his wife and has even had her locked up.Barry is a gossiper and in general a racist. I have politely asked this forum to delete such a malicious post that has no legal fact. I have NEVER EVER in my life been convicted of the false accusations that this individual is accusing me of. I can prove that in any court of law in this country. Anyhow I hope that CAry the caretaker of this forum could kindly delete this because its damaging gossip with no real interest to the fairfax community at all. Once again thank you Sylvia for always being a good friend.

Posted by: Get Over the Past ()
Date: July 23, 2013 12:18AM

Scott,

First, you are the sad case; you cannot get over a past relationship and find it necessary to discuss events from almost 20 years ago. Move on with your life for the sake of your children and have some self-respect.

Second, My spouse was not in high school when we met, she was an adult. In addition, you are the last person that should be calling anyone a low life. Asking for credit card numbers so you can commit credit card fraud?

Third, far from being stupid, I possess four college degrees, two of which are graduate degrees. What about you? A G.E.D. and a certificate from the Art Institute at best?

Fourth, far from being abusive, I have a clean criminal history and traffic history, which is more than I can say for you. Also, I go by my real name, not a false one. "Kiche," it is Scotty Arturo Castro, or at least that is the name you have been booked under and that is a fact; arrests are public records. Did you disclose this to the Valley Art Guild? Let me see: burglary and trespassing, does that ring a bell?

Fifth, Scott please move on with your life and realize that Janet has moved on and is a respected member of her community. I am not contacting the Valley Art Guild or other organizations and exposing you for who you really are. Finally, far from being a racist, I have done more for the minority community than you ever will, and no one that knows me would slander my name with such an inflammatory accusation.

Finally, Referring to me as a racist combined with your other comments are clear evidence of slander. With an advanced degree in criminal law, I can bring a primae facie slander and libel suit against you. Cary has blocked you twice and you continue this activity. Janet has no interest in you, your scams, your ignorance, your physical and moral shortcomings, or anything else associated with you. She has blocked you on facebook, blocked you on pinterest and yet you continue to harass and defame us via electronic means. Move on with your pathetic life and pathetic friends. Focus on your family and be a man. It is never to late to become a responsible adult; the time is now Scott, seize the moment.

Posted by: Grevious ()
Date: July 23, 2013 09:58AM

Why don't you two wimps get off FFX underground and handle your problem like men...aka mano y mano. One is a midget and sounds shady and the other has too many degrees to be worth a crap. Lifelong academic maybe?

Anyhow enjoy arguing over a woman in public. You both seem very mature.

Posted by: Bevious ()
Date: July 23, 2013 10:06AM

He will steal your kids too. He even show up at my job and pass himself off as me. Luckily, he doesn't have my store cards so it stopped right there.

Posted by: The Voice of Reason ()
Date: July 23, 2013 12:41PM

Scott,
I think enough is enough. Some things never change. Move on with your life and take care of your issues for the sake of your family. We are not bothering you, so move on. STOP NOW!

(The information was current as of: 07/23/2013 09:28 PST)

Booking No.: 3563607 Last Name: CASTRO First Name: SCOTT Middle Name: ARTURO

Sex: M Race: H Date Of Birth: 03/11/1974 Age: 39 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 503 Weight: 140

Charge Level: M (Misdemeanor)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 05/17/2013 Arrest Time: 2328 Arrest Agency: 2201 Agency Description: LASD-LOST HILLS STATION PATROL

Date Booked: 05/18/2013 Time Booked: 0104 Booking Location: LHS Location Description: STA - LOST HILLS

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 25,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 25,000.00

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: -

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 05/18/2013 Assigned Time: 0104 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
Address: City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
Next Court Code: Next Court Date: Next Court Time: 0000 Next Court Case:

Court Name:
Court Address: Court City:

RELEASE
Actual Release Date: 05/18/2013 Release Time: 0740

CASE INFORMATION
Case No. Court Name Court Address Court City Bail Amt. Fine Amt. Court Date Sent. Date Sent. Day(s) Disp Code
9999999999 15,000.00 .00 0
Click on specific Case No. for detailed information.

Posted by: whoa, no way ()
Date: July 23, 2013 12:54PM

Did a cop just access a criminal records database to settle an online beef?

That is a big time no no. That offense can get you fired and/or brought up on criminal charges. Not a smart idea, copper.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 23, 2013 01:49PM

whoa, no way Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did a cop just access a criminal records database
> to settle an online beef?
>
> That is a big time no no. That offense can get
> you fired and/or brought up on criminal charges.
> Not a smart idea, copper.

No, that info is from the LASD Inmate Information site.

Posted by: luna castro ()
Date: July 31, 2013 05:46PM

yes hi i am the daughter of scott castro and i really hate to be ugly but this is so fucking childish like come on your a fucking adult like grow the fuck up already. MY DAD WOULD NEVER DO THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously like ugh you are such a sad mother fucker to even think about putting this shit up on the fucking internet like come on like get your fucking facts together ok you serioulsy need to just go some where like now omfg you are such a fucking child this is not fucking true . and to your wife do not i repeat DO NOT call my mom stupid or stubborn or anything else again ok you guys need to stop being little bitches and grow the fuck up ok all our friends and family memebers know that my dad would never do this like just go somewhere ok grow the FUCK UP LIKE TODAY

Posted by: LUNA ()
Date: July 31, 2013 05:48PM

like you are so pathetic

Posted by: jgkht774 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 05:51PM

OH YEA CAUSE YOU HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES AND EVERYTHING BUT YET YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO POST THIS YEA IT REALLY SHOWS HOW SMART YOU ARE YOU ARE THE MOST RIDICULOUS PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS GROW UP

Posted by: loving daughter ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:10PM

Hello my name is autumn Castro the daughter of Scott Castro. I just want to make it very clear  that my dad would never do anything like that . He has been a wonderful father to all five of his children.My dad has helped me with so much in my life and to hear that some one has been threading my family makes me even more upset because my dad has always been there for me when I was sick,when I had trouble with homework ,my dad has even helped me with school drama that he has helped me avoid most of my life with some good advise. I have always looked up to my dad he has always been there he has never abandon me in anything. He even taught  art in my old elementary school.. And he has been most good there. Also my dad has taught old people and help then understand the concept of art. He's been there when I was most sick he has never made me late to any doctors appointment,t he has always been on time. He always made more space for us in our room he always thinks about us before himself and I Very much appreciate him and all of his hard work. He has even  taughth me  he how to be safe on the streets with my auntie or friend and grandparents. He has even taught me how to be class at school and in situations that I get into. He has always protected me. He even sometimes reworded us when we get good grades in school. He has never missed any of my graduations he even left the country to help support the family but was here for Christmas. When he was in Virginia he was there  was working on theses massive murals for this guy and my fathers friend he worked so hard and got that job done. . So people better think twice about what they say about my dad, and Barry u don't now anything about him and art ok so get you facts straight and u need to control your wife for the sake of your family and mine I don't want to hear anything more from you two I've had just about enough of these childish games. my dad rocks he's cool and he will not take anyone's credit card or wife's because he has a very special loving and kind girl of his own and he has more class than u Barry, u are just someone looking for trouble u just happen to find  it with the wrong people my dad will fight to the end to tell who ever has believed you that what you have said is not true he will prove with facts that he's not guilty and you will no get away with this I can promise you that because God is on my side and he will help me and I have faith that he will. Barry I will not let you or your wife talk about my dad like that. Barry it's not our fault  that you and especially  Janet are living in the past I will not let some girl walk all over us like that. Janet you were the one that left my dad and broke his heart he had the intelligence  to let you go and it was your loss but now he has one beautiful wife, and five amazing talented children and they have one very very talented dad. And we won't let no one  bring us down were stronger than you think we are. like I said my father Scott Arturo Castro
Is a good responsible father and is very Loyola to his friends wife and children and Barry back off dude here's a phrase" an eye for eye makes the whole world blind.

Posted by: love scott to death ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:15PM

wow man your negative message has reached my nieces. Damn man it sounds to me that this janet has been playing both of you or played both of you. Let her know her ass is lucky she is not in LA. I remember when she was here in LA. She seemed cool but always such a flirt.

Posted by: good friend s with scott and wen ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:22PM

scott has been such great friend over the years. my daughters have slept over his house a few times and I will tell you we don't do that often. However we trust so much Wendy and Scott to be responsible GOD fearing folk. :) It seems to me that this Janet person opened up doors she should not have. :)

Posted by: scott is ok ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:24PM

My uncle is such a cool cat he teaches me art and wrong and right in life. Barry you can be mad at him but he's a good guy. :) He helped my dad once with financial problems. :)

Posted by: grateful friend ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:26PM

MR K is such an awesome teacher he has taught me how to draw and how art can help me with everyday life

Posted by: upset and wont take it ()
Date: August 02, 2013 02:51PM

I gave lots of thought to replying to your malicious posting and your vicious attack on me. My family has seen this post and I know they have replied. So I want this to end but before I walk away from this,
Let me make some points very clear Barry.  I have no interest whatsoever in having or keeping any kind of contact with Janet.  It was your wife that first made contact with me in 2010. Correct me if  I am wrong here but was it not you who told her not to have a fb account to prevent such communication from happening. For 16 years I kept no contact with your wife. When you were still a cop I told you to treat her right but to also be cautious because she is difficult. For those who think this is some kind of beef because of a girl this is not the case I am not fighting  for Janet nope no way. I am angry because Janet's lies, deceit, disloyalty and manipulation has caused this whole situation to be happening. I am fighting because I will not allow you two to slander my name or accuse me publicly of crimes or things which I have never been convicted or arrested for or have ever done. I refuse to allow Janet Freitag and you to get away  with this. You talk about me harassing  you or Janet what a joke! let me remind you that it was YOU Barry who started this thread and conversation. IT was YOU who bashed me first and took your cheap shot and also disrespected others in a separate posting http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,768726,768753,quote=1 also it seems you have other bad blood in this network. http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/922250.html December 24 2011 is when you began this whole ugly exchange. I contacted Janet last week in interest because she had the nerve to call my wife at her job and rant on and on about classy she is and to tell me to stop harassing her. Other than just last weeks message on interest I have not communicated with her at all since last year.
Attachments:
janet email. .tiff

Posted by: upset and not gonna take it ()
Date: August 02, 2013 02:52PM

I am so sick and tired of hearing how you claim that Janet blocked me or dropped me or never wanted to do anything with me. Such a pitiful joke. Hey if you feel that your 4 or 5degrees makes you better than others or perhaps makes you the fourth person of the Holy Trinity than hey have a blast with that. But all that book knowledge does not make you wise and as you know wisdom and knowledge are to separate things. First of let me assure you that Janet has not blocked me on Facebook I have and here is my first proof to show you I am not lying. In the following jpeg it clearly shows who I have blocked in my Facebook account. As you can see I have Janet blocked not once but TWICE she appears to  have had or has two accounts. Here is some Facebook FACT if i block her first she cant ever be able to block me after that. Ask her to show you her block settings. let me know how that goes. In that list you will see I have also blocked her brother and your oldest daughter. I did this back in February of 2012. Why? So that I would later not be accused of harassing you or your family.
Attachments:
fb proof.tiff

Posted by: upset and not gonna take it. ()
Date: August 02, 2013 02:55PM

My June 8 reply here was to thank my friend Silvia for standing with me against your baseless and libel accusations of me being convicted of stealing credit cards and being a home burglar. Everything I said about your wife Janet, the baby, our time in LA her infidelity, THAT Barry unlike your baseless accusations of me are truthful.  Janet may be respectable in your community but back in the day she was right there with me and our friends being stupid and irresponsible, trust me she is no saint. I  am not stuck in the past and I certainly have moved forward from all that madness from 20 years ago. I broke up with you wife in 94 because I was tired of her infidelity and lies. I never looked back I never stalked her I never called her I never even so much as went looking for her. Can you accuse me of not leaving your wife alone when you guys started going out? Nope you can't, because I was totally out of the picture not because she would not speak to me or because of you! No man I left that relationship completely because it was toxic. Ill tell you who was in the picture though  does the name Francisco ring a bell. Move forward 17 years later she contacted me first, wanting to apologize for all she did. My big mistake was to have replied to her. You say she dropped me or wanted nothing to do with me so if that's the case can you explain why she racked up close to 1000 dollar cell phone bill talking to me in the months after she reconnected with me. Can you also explain to me that if she was being so honest to you about dropping me or blocking me how is it that you can explain the following pictures. Would you like me to show you the videos. Or perhaps the photos of her modeling for me nude....... I can back up my argument with fact not hear say.

it seems that Janet is also a LA Dodger fan.
Attachments:
IMG_4084.JPG

Posted by: upset and will not take it ()
Date: August 02, 2013 03:00PM

here we are at a baja fresh after visiting the torpedo art factory in ALexandria.

another photo of us at the Immaculate shrine in MAryland and a photo of us with friends at Chevys restaurant in Arlington.
Attachments:
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_2627.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG

Posted by: upset and will not take it ()
Date: August 02, 2013 03:02PM

Not to explain myself to you or anyone but to clear the matter my run in with the law was due to driving with two or three beers in me. Not for anything else. But since you so malicious pointed this out publicly I wanted to clear the matter with all. I went to show and had one beer to many and drove back home. BUt I know that you love to ride that moral high horse of yours BArry so there it is. People make mistakes. I was not booked for theft drygs or murder or anything like that. Oh and for the idiot who says I went in pretending to be him and that I steal kids man you are such a moron and waste of breath.

SO here is what I want. I want is for you and Mrs. Janet Freitag to ask your lawyer or Cary (who you say has blocked me but I have no idea what your talking about because I have had a pleasant email exchange with him when you first posted this untruthful thread and who was the one who redacted it) to please delete this whole thread. Again I have not been blocked by Cary so I don't understand what you mean.
I have contacted Cary in the past couple of months and it was only to request that she delete this thread at no point was I rude to him or Cary rude rude to me. It was Cary that informed me that I must get a court order to remove this.  If I have contacted her more than once and may have been a pest its because this is my name and my life your trying to maliciously ruin. Like you I have children to care for and I have taken care of for the last 15 years. I have supported my family with my work. So if you are now threatening me to effect that... by calling where I work or where I conduct my business or costing me my job, believe me I will fight you back with everything I got, let Janet know that too.
The irony of this is, is that will you are threatening to ruin my reputation and hurt how I make my living you should ask Janet how I tried to help her get a job when I was in  VA in 2012. How I arranged for her to have an interview with my then employer which by the way she did come to be interviewed for that position. Cant  wait to hear her deny that from happening. I can also prove that as well.

Bottom line I do not want to have any further communication with her or you I just want you to end this whole matter by deleting this thread. I am asking for you and Janet to think about this and see that it is in the interest of both our families for you guys to delete this entire thread. If you do that I can 100% assure you we will never EVER have any further communication. I will wait for your reply.

Posted by: thisissad ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:33PM

Y'all are too damn old to be arguing like first graders on the internet. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:52PM

luna castro Wrote:
> yes hi i am the daughter of scott castro and i
> really hate to be ugly but this is so fucking
> childish like come on your a fucking adult like
> grow the fuck up already. MY DAD WOULD NEVER DO
> THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS IS
> BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously
> like ugh you are such a sad mother fucker to even
> think about putting this shit up on the fucking
> internet like come on like get your fucking facts
> together ok you serioulsy need to just go some
> where like now omfg you are such a fucking child
> this is not fucking true . and to your wife do not
> i repeat DO NOT call my mom stupid or stubborn
> or anything else again ok you guys need to stop
> being little bitches and grow the fuck up ok all
> our friends and family memebers know that my dad
> would never do this like just go somewhere ok grow
> the FUCK UP LIKE TODAY

Like, you can't write to save your life. You know, like there's this like shift key on the keyboard that we use to like capitalize letters. Also, like it doesn't matter whether or not you like it, because the bar for libel and slander is both like ridiculously high.

Posted by: thisissad ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:54PM

If you want a thread removed or redacted, contact the moderator of this sight. Childish behavior is ignorant. Get a life. Did you read how the underground works? Guess not. Read it and you will see how this non-sense can stop. Grow up.

Posted by: peace....voice of reason ()
Date: August 02, 2013 05:33PM

Scott and Janet, please, enough is enough. I am here to be the voice of reasoning. You both have great qualities about yourselves. You both are adults and great people. You have wonderful families and friends that care and love you deeply. It truly saddens my heart to see what has come of this publically.
The back and forth bickering of who will end up with the last word is truly unnecessary. What needs to come out of this is both of you being the bigger person and walking away with clean hands. A lot of hurtful words and actions I have unfortunately witnessed by two adults attacking each other. Whomever started this thread, it really does not matter. What you both want is this to stop.

Please, each of you, Scott and Janet, contact the moderator and request the entire thread be removed/redacted including all of the unnecessary photos.

Janet you’re a wonderful individual whom has a loving family, a husband that adores you, you’re an amazing mother, and special and dear to me and many friends.
Please do not reply to Scott, as I am the voice of reasoning and I came to speak to both of you and in hopes to encourage a peaceful ending.

Please move forward and live a wonderful and happy life. God Bless both of you and your families.

Re: thankful for genuine friends
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: August 10, 2013 01:24AM

Is this the same Barry Freitag who works for FCPS?

His posts seem bi-polar. Or is he a binge drinker?

Posted by: Please Enlighten Me ()
Date: August 10, 2013 04:15PM

I'm curious, Barry:

What kind of man is it that makes tapes of intoxicated minors without their knowledge, and stows them away for 30 years?

What kind of man then threatens to distribute them decades later, when they think that someone is having a breakdown?

And, is it just coincidence that this "breakdown" was triggered by events put into motion by a phonecall that came from your boss?

not as easy to remove as one thinks
Posted by: road block ()
Date: August 13, 2013 05:45PM

The problem with this site is that the founder is reluctant to remove hurtful information from his site without a court order. A past example of this was the following court battle that took place recently between Cary and the Fairfax County School Board. Read the following story on the link and you will see how impossible to reason with some sites can be. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/fairfax-underground-website-ordered-to-remove-fairfax-high-school-grades/2012/12/21/0326c090-4bb0-11e2-a6a6-aabac85e8036_blog.html

Posted by: Explain? ()
Date: August 13, 2013 07:53PM

Where's the hurt?

Barry came online, and blasted some dude named Scott.

Scott heard about it, and showed that he wasn't much better.

Trolls got involved, and posted pictures of Janet, who (I guess) had dumped them both.

Mutually Assured Destruction: It's all the rage.

however
Posted by: agree with explain? ()
Date: August 14, 2013 04:52PM

Absolutely agree with explain? They are all idiots. But now their families have to be publicly embarrassed by their stupid games.However whats up with this Barry guy video taping drunk minors and storing the tapes for so long.That shit sounds dirty and creepy to me.

Is this Janet and Barry Freitag
Posted by: Is this Janet and Barry Freitag ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:34PM

I know a Barry and Janet Freitag that worked in the FCPS. Is this the same couple we are talking about?

Re: Is this Janet and Barry Freitag
Posted by: Yes ()
Date: August 19, 2013 07:34AM

Is this Janet and Barry Freitag Wrote:
> I know a Barry and Janet Freitag that worked in
> the FCPS. Is this the same couple we are talking
> about?

I don't know about Janet, but Barry is a retired Arlington Police Detective who now works for FCPS.

Posted by: Barry's Career ()
Date: August 19, 2013 07:38AM

This is him...
Attachments:
BarryFreitag.jpg

Posted by: Catching Up With Barry ()
Date: August 25, 2013 08:29PM

Okay... do I have this right?

Janet got pregnant by Scott and lost the baby while still in High School.

She hooked up with Barry Freitag (at 18, maybe? - he would've been older), has slept around a bit, and despite having his last name, she and Barry may or may not be together now. If they are together, it seems the relationship is pretty unhealthy... from what I know Barry, he's a bit of a control-freak, and apparently pretty insecure, too.

I have two questions. I haven't Barry in years...

1) is he still drinking? His post makes it look like he is.

2) is Scott really short enough to qualify as a "midget"?

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 27, 2013 12:42AM

i was just about to entrust a midget sex film maker to prepare my taxes

wow am i surprised !

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 27, 2013 01:04AM

This is slander because it's not true... again, it's sad that an ex-Arlington County cop behaves this way. Deal with your issues directly with your wife and not other people, "MidgetHater"! Another lawsuit... being a ex-cop, you would think that you would realize everything in the internet is written in stone and totally TRACEABLE!

~ Silvia Fernandez-Ruiz

=================================

Mr. Silvia Ruiz. We do not know if it libelous it might be true.

Freedom of speech means freedom to speak out against those you feel have cheated you even if you are not totally correct. however it does come with the legal responsibility it not be done falsely with malice.

Do not threaten Cary legally. you have no idea what you are talking about.

Do not threaten the website. The writer of the material is responsible the not the website operator. Even an idiot can see Cary wrote no such thing and cannot edit, nor should he remove the freedom of speech, of every person posting.

Making false legal threats IS illegal however. So CAN IT, ASSWIPE.

I dont' care what jackacks shit you all post goign back and forth. You are not complaining Cary's website is at fault. I'll seek to have your ass deported if you do.

----------------------------------

that aside. good luck with your dispute. forget the girl. it's terrible if a girl is disresptful when leaving

but your better off! certainly you'll find a girl that wants you as much as you her

use the courts to recover any money they may have stolen after trying to make an out-of-court agreement, unless it's a smallish ammount: then consider yourself lucky to be free of the drama

-------------------------------------

if this person showed up at your workplace and tried to start working your job that would be incredible and if proven would unveil a very dangerous kind of person

----------------------------------

all of the problems? divorce pregnancy all that story? you got yourself into it by putting yourself in the pole position when it was not your turn to be in the pole position.

that is not on me. dont' expect to hand the bill to me.

A reply to svennestle
Posted by: crazy thread here ()
Date: August 27, 2013 01:21PM

OK first svennestle I had a hard time reading your comments to many grammar mistakes and incomprehensible sentences. What on earth are you on? "dont hand the bill to me: ????? what the hell are you saying! Yikes!!
Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical. Maybe this can help some of you understand a little better what Libel and slander means.

To recover in a libel or slander suit, the plaintiff must show evidence of four elements: that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message; that the material was published, meaning that it was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff; that the plaintiff could be identified as the person referred to in the defamatory material; and that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or her reputation as a result of the communication.

To prove that the material was defamatory, the plaintiff must show that at least one other person who saw or heard it understood it as having defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not that all who heard or read the statement understood it to be defamatory, but only that one person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore, even if the defendant contends that the communication was a joke, if one person other than the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication is considered defamatory.

Defamatory matter is published when it is communicated to someone other than the plaintiff. This can be done in several different ways. The defendant might loudly accuse the plaintiff of something in a public place where others are present, or make defamatory statements about the plaintiff in a newsletter or an on-line bulletin board. The defamation need not be printed or distributed. However, if the defendant does not intend it to be conveyed to anyone other than the plaintiff, and conveys it in a manner that ordinarily would prevent others from seeing or hearing it, the requirement of publication has not been satisfied even if a third party inadvertently overhears or witnesses the communication.Liability for republication of a defamatory statement is the same as for original publication, provided that the defendant had knowledge of the contents of the statement. Thus, newspapers, magazines, and broadcasters are liable for republication of libel or slander because they have editorial control over their communications. On the other hand, bookstores, libraries, and other distributors of material are liable for republication only if they know, or had reason to know, that the statement is defamatory. Common carriers such as telephone companies are not liable for defamatory material that they convey, even if they know that it is defamatory, unless they know, or have reason to know, that the sender does not have a privilege to communicate the material. Suppliers of communications equipment are never liable for defamatory material that is transmitted through the equipment they provide.

what is svennestle talking about?
Posted by: very amused ()
Date: August 27, 2013 06:18PM

Ok that post by svennestle is hilarious! Another reason why its not a good idea to get high and chat in public forums. LOL! Correct me if I am wrong here Scott is supposedly a dude who appears in midget sex movies right? At least thats what this Barry guy is saying. But yet this Barry dude recorded drunk minors without their consent and has held on to those tapes for years. Am I missing something here. Maybe Barrry and Scott should do a movie together and have this Janet chick star in it too. Hilarious shit!

Posted by: Class of '87 ()
Date: September 23, 2013 11:04PM

Barry implied Scott was a midget through the first handle he used, but I didn't see anything about midget-sex-tapes.

Barry was a long-time and registered poster here who's been on hiatus for a while. He's attacked a number of old classmates on this board, including a couple that teach at Edison now. It's kind of crazy, considering that his kids are on track to attend that school.

I think that alcohol may have been involved.

Posted by: zone ()
Date: September 30, 2014 08:11AM

Pop

Posted by: Possible Ex-Neighbor ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:56AM

Did Barry Freitag live in Loudon a few years ago?

Posted by: Whats Up ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:17PM

No he did not, never has, and this thread is nothing but slander.

Posted by: spectator ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:37PM

Whats Up Wrote:
> No he did not, never has, and this thread is
> nothing but slander.

Which part(s)? It seems that Scott, Barry, Janet, Autumn, Sylvia, Luna and maybe Wendy have all contributed to various threads across this site.

I'm trying to figure out what's what.

Re You have no idea , who Scott Castro is. He is a great man ,father and husband. I have known his wife and family for years. . Who ever this is you have no clue into the Amazing ,artistic man Scott is .He along with his wife Wendy are doing a wonderfu
Posted by: Katy ()
Date: October 09, 2014 09:40PM

crazy thread here Wrote:
> OK first svennestle I had a hard time reading your
> comments to many grammar mistakes and
> incomprehensible sentences. What on earth are you
> on? "dont hand the bill to me: ????? what the hell
> are you saying! Yikes!!
> Collectively known as defamation, libel and
> slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation;
> decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce
> disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or
> feelings against an individual or entity. The
> injury to one's good name or reputation is
> affected through written or spoken words or visual
> images. The laws governing these torts are
> identical. Maybe this can help some of you
> understand a little better what Libel and slander
> means.
>
> To recover in a libel or slander suit, the
> plaintiff must show evidence of four elements:
> that the defendant conveyed a defamatory message;
> that the material was published, meaning that it
> was conveyed to someone other than the plaintiff;
> that the plaintiff could be identified as the
> person referred to in the defamatory material; and
> that the plaintiff suffered some injury to his or
> her reputation as a result of the communication.
>
> To prove that the material was defamatory, the
> plaintiff must show that at least one other person
> who saw or heard it understood it as having
> defamatory meaning. It is necessary to show not
> that all who heard or read the statement
> understood it to be defamatory, but only that one
> person other than the plaintiff did so. Therefore,
> even if the defendant contends that the
> communication was a joke, if one person other than
> the plaintiff took it seriously, the communication
> is considered defamatory.
>
> Defamatory matter is published when it is
> communicated to someone other than the plaintiff.
> This can be done in several different ways. The
> defendant might loudly accuse the plaintiff of
> something in a public place where others are
> present, or make defamatory statements about the
> plaintiff in a newsletter or an on-line bulletin
> board. The defamation need not be printed or
> distributed. However, if the defendant does not
> intend it to be conveyed to anyone other than the
> plaintiff, and conveys it in a manner that
> ordinarily would prevent others from seeing or
> hearing it, the requirement of publication has not
> been satisfied even if a third party inadvertently
> overhears or witnesses the communication.Liability
> for republication of a defamatory statement is the
> same as for original publication, provided that
> the defendant had knowledge of the contents of the
> statement. Thus, newspapers, magazines, and
> broadcasters are liable for republication of libel
> or slander because they have editorial control
> over their communications. On the other hand,
> bookstores, libraries, and other distributors of
> material are liable for republication only if they
> know, or had reason to know, that the statement is
> defamatory. Common carriers such as telephone
> companies are not liable for defamatory material
> that they convey, even if they know that it is
> defamatory, unless they know, or have reason to
> know, that the sender does not have a privilege to
> communicate the material. Suppliers of
> communications equipment are never liable for
> defamatory material that is transmitted through
> the equipment they provide.

Re
Posted by: Katy ()
Date: October 09, 2014 11:29PM

MidgetHater Wrote:
> Watch out for Scott [redacted] AKA Scotty Castro.
> This guy is a scam artist and will steal your
> credit cards and break into your house. Even
> worse, this guy will try to steal your wife, too.
> He passes himself off as an artist and stars in
> midget sex films, as he is a midget himself.
> Guard your women, credit cards and crayola art
> sets!!!!!!!
>
> edit by Cary: The last name of this thread's
> intended target has been redacted. The original
> poster offers no proof or specific examples of
> their claims and as such this thread is likely
> libelous. I will not censor legitimate criticisms
> or factual observations about anyone, but this
> thread offers nothing but wild baseless
> accusations. Poster, offer specific examples if
> you wish for your threads to remain unmoderated.

Posted by: TrutherOverMatter ()
Date: October 10, 2014 07:59AM

Katy,

You are an illiterate idiot and not smart enough to see him for the unfaithful husband that he is. He cheated on his wife, can't get over it, and continues to resurrect old threads from several years ago. If he is so wonderful, why does he continue to harass an ex-girlfriend from his teen years? Why did he go to Virginia and cheat on his wife? Why does he continue to harass his ex on this site and continue to have people defend him here? Why does Wendy put up with it? I feel sorry for you, just like I feel sorry for Wendy. Wendy is a wonderful woman that is married to a lying, conniving, cheating husband who tries to hit on his friend's children. Wendy deserves a MAN that can support her and her family. Unfortunately for Wendy, she will never have a faithful, loving, strong, man in her life, as long as she is married to that bum. See him for what he is, a pathetic loser.

Posted by: TruthOverMatter ()
Date: October 10, 2014 08:02AM

Katy,

Look at the pictures, is that Wendy with Scott? It's not Wendy with Scott; enough said.

Posted by: Came from the cray cray thread ()
Date: October 30, 2014 06:44PM

Updates please!! Barry has moved on to a new target seemingly with some of his detractors hot on his trail.

Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: October 30, 2014 08:17PM

I don't know what you're talking about

Posted by: kXkxF ()
Date: October 30, 2014 08:20PM

TrutherOverMatter Wrote:
> Katy,
>
> You are an illiterate idiot and not smart enough
> to see him for the unfaithful husband that he is.
> He cheated on his wife, can't get over it, and
> continues to resurrect old threads from several
> years ago. If he is so wonderful, why does he
> continue to harass an ex-girlfriend from his teen
> years? Why did he go to Virginia and cheat on his
> wife? Why does he continue to harass his ex on
> this site and continue to have people defend him
> here? Why does Wendy put up with it? I feel sorry
> for you, just like I feel sorry for Wendy. Wendy
> is a wonderful woman that is married to a lying,
> conniving, cheating husband who tries to hit on
> his friend's children. Wendy deserves a MAN that
> can support her and her family. Unfortunately for
> Wendy, she will never have a faithful, loving,
> strong, man in her life, as long as she is married
> to that bum. See him for what he is, a pathetic
> loser.

who are you?

Posted by: go to sleep ()
Date: October 31, 2014 06:43AM

neither barry nor nostra, cuz thats you.

Posted by: Barrydamous nostrafreitag ()
Date: November 01, 2014 12:07PM

Bump

Posted by: ScottCastroKicheArrested ()
Date: November 01, 2014 12:42PM

Lunahope2003@yahoo.com or Valley Art Guild

Posted by: Hdb5F ()
Date: November 01, 2014 08:00PM

Lol Barry so mad, he's gonna post an email address- oh the ensuing suffering and gnashing of teeth....!

Posted by: A great fuck up ()
Date: January 21, 2016 08:19PM

You can't stop my dad from painting or writing about his life. You can't stop him from painting Janet! He has total intellectuall property on this. He painted your wife with her consent in 2001 so just deal with it.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: We will ()
Date: January 21, 2016 08:38PM

Still so blind Barry still so blind... Do u want to know what makes Wendy so much better than Janet. Her faith and how she follows it. Wendy has never slept with no other man than her husband. Your wife can and will never make that claim. She is a tramp. That's how she lived

Posted by: DaFuqz ()
Date: January 22, 2016 09:00AM

Man, wtf is this all about?

Posted by: Hows old age ()
Date: October 13, 2018 06:37PM

Here is what we know Scott and Janet had a baby. She had a miscarriage and lost the baby at arlington hospital. That experience did not make her more responsible instead she kept sleeping around. When Barry man got her pregnat she would sneak out and fuck around with the most ugliest spic in the area Fransisco. Latter Barry had her locked up.

Posted by: Dont deny his child and yours ()
Date: October 13, 2018 08:23PM

From what i hear Janet killed Scotts baby... let her go to thAt confessional

Posted by: See you in heaven if you make it ()
Date: October 13, 2018 09:10PM

I guess.... no matter what either party says! They have a kid in heaven!!! Lol they still have a connection! So hilarious.

make no mistake my husband has done what needs to be done.
Posted by: To kathy ()
Date: October 22, 2018 10:58PM

Dont think i have not forgotten that slut Janet when she called my job in the middle of the fucking day. Ill deal with that. In due time. So kathy thank you hut sabes que stay the fuck out of this.

Im fucking patient
Posted by: Kathy ()
Date: October 22, 2018 11:01PM

Janet... its ok im fucking patient. Whether your 30 or 80 ill go collect mine from you slut.

Posted by: Scott Kiche ()
Date: January 15, 2021 05:37PM

“I’ll collect mine” - sounds like a threat and it frightens me. Please refer to the email I sent you. I also included a copy on here for your reference along with your response. I respectfully ask for you to leave me alone in all threads which you post; stop harassing me.
Thank you, Janet
Attachments:
23E715FE-BF63-43DA-9D94-3C2EACFE774B.png
40F1BC7E-9558-4DAC-A7FF-3159E193467F.png

Posted by: Angry ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:47PM

Is this also a FB photo
Attachments:
C4206CD7-B2CA-47C6-ADE6-FBC5F617A9F8.png

Posted by: Angry wife ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:48PM

Look at that fat ass.....

Posted by: Angry wife ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:50PM

No sorry it’s a flat ass.you can’t keep up with today’s girls. Your fading...... and aging horribly

Posted by: Scott Kiche Castro ()
Date: January 16, 2021 04:28PM

Scott Castro,

10 years later, I am not sure where, how, or even why, you still have photos of me. After all of these years, and you continue to harass me. I’m frightened for my life and very scared. Please refer to the above attachment and your email and please leave me alone. - Janet

Posted by: Angry Wife ()
Date: February 15, 2021 04:49PM

Shut up Mona Sider you are a bigger whore than your homie Janet you ugly biatch!

Posted by: proverbs 11:9 ()
Date: September 16, 2022 07:03PM

Janet we are praying for your son Jonathan. May GOD help him in his time of grave trouble. May the lord grant him mercy, protet him from further attacks from the enemy and help him change throughout this ordeal.
Attachments:
proverbs-11-2.png

Posted by: Well done Barry and Janet ()
Date: September 19, 2022 03:10AM

What goes around comes around huh Barry! Guess your son fucked up royally and you can now wear this like a badge of honor for the rest of your life! Wow, I mean just wow! You have been here talking shit about so many people for so long like a coward behind a badge and computer screen. Now your son is the one receiving a fucking downpour of public humiliation and, so well deserved. Guess you failed as a guide and example to him. You failed him as a father. Life sure put you in your place! Enjoy.
Attachments:
A2CE906F-5B11-491C-B3D3-AF1BEA395CD4.jpeg

Posted by: comes around goes around Barry ()
Date: September 21, 2022 02:04PM

Well Janet I will feel allot safer now that your son is off the streets!!!! Such colossal waste of a persons youth.
Attachments:
fuckup.jpeg

Posted by: Comes around goes around Barry. ()
Date: September 21, 2022 02:06PM

Attachments:
fuckuppart2.jpeg

Posted by: outcry is long against Jonathan ()
Date: September 21, 2022 02:14PM

Someone has a fucking video series on Jonathan Freitag!!! Holy shit!!!
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 11.11.47 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 11.10.38 AM.png

Posted by: Beware of corrupt cops ()
Date: September 23, 2022 03:51AM

Follow the link to read the complete lawsuit against Fairfax, and Barry and Janet’s son disgraced ex officer Jonathan Freitag. If Scott’s 2013 DUI spoke volumes of him. What does your sons corruption and racist actions and deceitfulness shout about him and his upbringing? https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/firefighterarrest.pdf
Attachments:
ABFB2AD5-7F84-4469-AEC4-514CC8829889.png
24956526-3A35-4673-AFF7-0986382CD617.png

Posted by: See ()
Date: December 31, 2022 03:28PM

See , Janet all the books you read. See barry all the degrees, unless GOD allows it it does not mean shit!

Posted by: William Moreno is a Pedophile ()
Date: January 01, 2023 11:19PM

William Moreno Arrest Record

William Robert Moreno
Moreno, William Robert
aliases: Frank Krow, Frank_Krow, Mr. Misery, Miz, jimmylegs, Voodooslut

known associates: Christopher James Tator, Chris Tator, Tator Tots

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery aka Miz aka Frank Krow is a pedophile. There weren't just one or two posts, but enough to establish a clear and solid pattern. William Moreno also lived with a twice-convicted child molester named Christopher J, Tator, who he helped to evade the sex offender registry requirements. Chris Tator is now back in federal prison.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Posted by: Trust in GOD ()
Date: January 14, 2023 12:51PM

All this will one day end……
Attachments:
724EF19B-CAC1-4482-88F2-14DF06619263.jpeg

Posted by: Life is unexplainable ()
Date: January 14, 2023 12:58PM

Child molesters will burn in hell with all the other sinners who did not REPENT! This world is temporary and the race is not to the quick or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to the ALL! Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posted by: a foolish father ()
Date: January 17, 2023 02:21PM

Proverbs 17:25

A foolish son is a grief to his father
And bitterness to her who bore him.

Posted by: listen and learn ()
Date: January 17, 2023 02:22PM

Proverbs 17:21

He who sires a fool does so to his sorrow,
And the father of a fool has no joy.

Posted by: He speaks always ()
Date: January 17, 2023 02:24PM

Proverbs 19:13

A foolish son is destruction to his father,
And the contentions of a wife are a constant dripping.

Posted by: ask him ()
Date: January 17, 2023 02:42PM

Get down on your knees and ask him to help you.

The LORD is my strength and my [impenetrable] shield; My heart trusts [with unwavering confidence] in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I shall thank Him and praise Him. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.

Posted by: REPENT Janet ()
Date: January 17, 2023 02:52PM

“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” 28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Attachments:
repent.jpg

Posted by: he lets me see ()
Date: January 18, 2023 01:42PM

Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. 8 You will only SEE it with your eyes and WITNESS the punishment of the wicked. 9 Because you have made the LORD your dwelling—my refuge, the Most High—… Psalm 91:8 You prepare a table in the presence of my enemies… Psalm 23:5

Posted by: Janet your books ()
Date: January 18, 2023 03:23PM

Proverbs 1:20). She calls from everywhere to men to learn prudence and sense. She cites the value of learning from her. Her words are noble, right, true, righteous, and honest. Wisdom is far greater than silver, choice gold, jewels, and everything else that can be compared with her.

Posted by: The lord is my justice ()
Date: January 23, 2023 02:28AM

Psalm 103:6
English Standard Version
6 The Lord works righteousness
and justice for all who are oppressed.

Deuteronomy 27:19
English Standard Version
19 “‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

Proverbs 28:5
English Standard Version
5 Evil men do not understand justice,
but those who seek the Lord understand it completely.

Posted by: Hi Scott. ()
Date: January 23, 2023 03:24PM

Scott,

You're stupid, plain, and simple.

I would sue you in civil court, but you have no money and don't own anything. The most I could possibly get is a judgment against you. Neither you nor Wendy Margarita Escobar Castro has good credit. Bankruptcy, lately?

You’re a foe, and you know it. Using a Go fundme page to make up fake "heart attacks" and beg people for money by saying that you are dying.

You sit in a corner of your two-bedroom apartment that you call an art studio. Again, you have nothing.

I told the other women on this forum that you still write on it.

How have you been spending your time? Did you get your GED?

Shake my head... an educated woman who goes to the best university in my state, is responding to a stupid man who fights behind a screen and tries to act like a political thinker.

Are you legal to be in my country?

I feel like my IQ has gone down because I replied to this forum that I haven't been on in more than a year.

You know how to get in touch to dish out your grievances.

Stop drinking, Scott. I'm not an alcoholic, but I do know you've said it's hard for you to stop. Take care of your anxiety, and use resources.

Finally, save your bible verses. I am agnostic and I don’t need your prayers.

Best!

Posted by: Hi Scott, again. ()
Date: January 23, 2023 04:26PM

I was too busy laughing at you to realize that I need to make a serious correction. Scott, I go to one of the top three universities in the country. Talk to someone you know about my school. #wahoo

What have you done other than paint oranges, lemons, and avocados?

I am uninterested to engage through this garbage page. You or Wendy know how to reach out.

Take care for now!

Posted by: Grateful to the lord ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:02AM

I am done. I think of all the people on this earth I have hated you the most Barry . But I was wrong and wasted my time. I was wrong to reply to Janet. I wish I could take that back but I can’t. We are both arrogant men. But it’s the lord who will or if not already has dealt with us. I have five daughters. Three are in college and they are doing well. One is about to graduate and become a lawyer. My oldest is a health care worker. My third is in animation. I do not deserve these blessings but I have them. I think it’s because I love GOD and I try no matter how many times I fall, I try to get back up and praise him and reach out to him. I may paint oranges and avocados! Lol! but it’s honest work and that’s my gift from GOD, and way , way past you and I are gone from this life that’s what I will be remembered by the world. The fear of the lord keeps me steady and it sustains me. I imagine all your degrees or colleges and titles and whatever else you think makes you smart or educated has not taught you that. I hope one day you find that wisdom and clarity. Again in 2010 I wish I had never replied to your wife’s Facebook message to me. I have nothing more to say to you other than it’s the lord who will judge us both. But I have done well despite every obstacle that life has dished out to me. I am grateful that the lord has been good to me.

Posted by: The lord blesses me. ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:16AM

Psalms 14:1-5 NIV

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. The LORD looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

Posted by: I praise the lord. ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:23AM

Tell Janet that she needs to repent. It’s not to late. Tell her that no matter what “ important” or we’ll know university she attends it’s nothing compared to the knowledge and wisdom that the lord gives. Tell Janet I will never stop praying for her. I will never stop praying for my enemies. Cause that is what Christ expects of me. I am happy and grateful that my good lord is always with me.

Posted by: The lord compels me. ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:30AM

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Posted by: Understanding comes from GOD ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:35AM

"Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom." - Proverbs 11:2

Posted by: A fool for GOD ()
Date: February 02, 2023 06:41AM

I love GOD Barry! “the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world” (1 John 4:4). You could try to sue me but you would fail cause the lord is with me and not with you. As is evident by your sons fall on a national level.

Posted by: Your truth ()
Date: February 02, 2023 07:44AM

John 3:18

He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son

Posted by: Your truth ()
Date: February 02, 2023 07:48AM

Who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith.…

Posted by: FBI hook up ()
Date: February 02, 2023 07:53AM

I had an idea , Janet you know and slept around with some dude in the FBI right? Ask him to help you guys with your sons case maybe he can pull the strings a bit and get the lad out of the federal investigation he is in. You are crafty maybe you can work something out with him. Wink wink……

Posted by: cops are killers ()
Date: February 02, 2023 03:01PM

Damm people this thread is still active? Barry and Janet don't you people have any fucking shame at all in your soulless bodies. Barry your son fucked a man's life by sending him to prison based on lies. Don't you have enough shit in your own home to fix and clean up. You so damm smart why didn't you do a better job raising Alex. Instead that lost boy fucked himself up and his life as an office by doing corrupt and shady shit. That boy got exactly what he deserved from life. Shit you only have to google his name and its a fucking flood of news about his malicious actions. So fucking leave Scott and his family alone. You so smart then stop replying. As for that fat cow Janet, is she even working? Scott love you to death but sir stop posting here and responding to these crude, classless and evil people.

Posted by: please scott ()
Date: February 02, 2023 07:10PM

Scott buddy porfavor no mas stop responding to these two pieces of trash. They already got what was coming to them. Barry is an insecure man who feels the need to proclaim his education as if that's the only thing that gives him any worth. He fucked up royally in raising his son to be a man of honor and decency. Look at all the foul and evil things he did and to send a poor innocent man to prison cause of his lies. Alex gets that from his mom Janet always was a compulsive liar and hoochie. That whole family is backwards. Barry gets lies upon lies told to him by his degenerate wife Janet. Barry you need to be at least twice the man that your mother in law is. Scott never created a go fund me for his heart attack that is just bullshit lies from Janet. You would think that with the horrific experience that your own son is going through that you would turn over a new leaf. But not you. You have your head so far up your own ass its sad.I am not surprised that your son turned out the way he did. Scott you have five beautiful daughters and you have done such a remarable job with Wendy into raising them to be respectful, drug free and taking them to that next level of education in their lives. You have done well my friend. So every time you respond to this creep and bitch of a wife you are lowering yourself to their sub human standards. Barry is a person of rare intelligence. Its rare when he shows any. We love you Scotty.
Attachments:
Elon-Wilson-768x432.jpg

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.