HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DMV card
Posted by: native ()
Date: February 19, 2008 08:36PM

I received a change od address card today in the mail from DMV . . I have changed my address over a year ago and have also got a new drivers license with the current address. Why is it that I am getting this just now almost a year later or why am I getting one at all???
The card reads "Please carry this card with your driver's license or with your Photo Identification Card" and it has the cut out lines around it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DMV card
Posted by: Albo ()
Date: February 19, 2008 09:16PM

Our tax dollars at work.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:11PM

Maybe it is a part of the RealID program. There is another thread full of tinfoil-hatters complaining about it and maybe what you are seeing is how the government is sneaking into your home... better check the cutout card for microphones and computer chips!

Posted by: unblessedcitizen ()
Date: July 22, 2018 12:22AM

Unfortunately, pgens, it ain't a tin-foil hat any longer. I have a birth certificate tht my mother wrote on trying to correct a typo in the spelling of my name. Virginia never had a problem with that before. I moved to a state that has already complied with realid. Now, I cannot get a drivers license in that state until I go to court and petition to get my name spelling corrected by vital records in my birth state.

This whole thing is a pile of horse doo-doo. I can't wait to see what country they intend to deport me to if I can't get all this Kafkaesque bullshit completed before the deadline. I have already passed the deadline to register my car and get a DMV license in my new state, and I have no idea how long the new birth certificate will take to get so I can go to court for the name change with it.

Posted by: Dmv ()
Date: July 22, 2018 06:49AM

Just order a new birth certificate. Problem solved.

Posted by: Gross niggerance ()
Date: July 22, 2018 07:53AM

You are high.

Who the fuck accepts a birth certificate that's been written on by hand? What would be the point of any birth certificate if you could just scribble whatever you wanted on it?

It's retards like you that cause these programs to be necessary.

Posted by: Someone stole you identity ()
Date: July 22, 2018 08:11AM

native Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I received a change od address card today in the
> mail from DMV . . I have changed my address over a
> year ago and have also got a new drivers license
> with the current address. Why is it that I am
> getting this just now almost a year later or why
> am I getting one at all???
> The card reads "Please carry this card with your
> driver's license or with your Photo Identification
> Card" and it has the cut out lines around it.

Same thing happened to my mother a few years back. An illegal alien had stolen her identity and was trying to get “valid” ID. Check your cr dit and watch your tax refund next year.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.