HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: kelly flynn aka k.flay aka kelly kron is mad
Posted by: Pudding of proof ()
Date: August 07, 2019 04:41PM

Kelly, here is proof of Stacy's nice body, yummy breasts. I doubt you have a pic like this, showing us your 36dd's.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2019-03-07-01-04-04.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: i know ()
Date: August 07, 2019 08:02PM

Posted by: Pudding of proof ()
Date: August 07, 2019 04:41PM

Kelly, here is proof of Stacy's nice body, yummy breasts. I doubt you have a pic like this, showing us your 36dd's.
Attachments:

Quit posting photos of your shemale friend. Reason why you posted it this way to hide the nuts and berries

Posted by: Capt Chaos ()
Date: August 08, 2019 11:45AM

hmm pretty sure you are gonna have to send this via snail mail to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center if you really want Kelly Kron to see this.

Posted by: Chief Chaos ()
Date: August 09, 2019 08:38PM

She is out enjoying life.

Posted by: Kron feast ()
Date: August 10, 2019 06:28AM

Glad to hear about her enjoyment of life. How bput a pic showing her double D titties, maybe showing us some dudes snorting some nose candy off em, plz n thank you. And what is her main choice of enjoyment? Still doing meth? I remember all those cold pill containers left open around Cherry Oak Ct. Sje would just zombie pit nack there, tugging and sucking any cock for $$$

Posted by: Deputy of Burke ()
Date: August 11, 2019 06:48AM

hmm pretty sure you are gonna have to send this via snail mail to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center if you really want Kelly Kron to see this..... NOPE She's not there

Posted by: lovekiss111 ()
Date: August 21, 2019 04:19PM

snail mail - why would Kelly be at the adult detention center or mental institution? Nothings wrong with Kelly Flynn mentally. Kelly doesn’t work at adult detention center. Maybe she would visit a inmate there.

Kelly Flynn was taken to mental institution in 2012 and 2013 when nothing is wrong with her mentally and she did college classes for associate in psychology.

Kelly Flynn got charged for Domestic violence in 2004, Domestic violence in 2010
And Possession in 2012 when she never did domestic violence and didn’t have any drugs on her. When it comes to Kelly Flynn she’s never gotten any legit charges.

Kelly Flynn used to be a stripper.

Posted by: sayharass ()
Date: August 21, 2019 04:25PM

This is what Kelly Flynn looks like
Attachments:
B29167D4-BD16-4C81-B69B-19A85EF1379A.jpeg

Posted by: freezerice ()
Date: August 21, 2019 04:31PM

Why would pill containers be cold ? Kelly doesn’t put pill containers or pills in refrigerator.

Posted by: Looking into it ()
Date: August 22, 2019 12:29PM

Looking god Kelly. Keep up what you are doing. Everyone is proud of what you are.

Posted by: D's nuts ()
Date: August 23, 2019 12:48PM

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but those aren't DD boobs in that pic...

Posted by: DTMWH ()
Date: August 25, 2019 10:04AM

Posted by: D's nuts ()
Date: August 23, 2019 12:48PM

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but those aren't DD boobs in that pic...

Good observation. Kelly doesn't need that anyway as she looks ok with what she has. Your doing great Kelly, keep it up.

Posted by: For realz ()
Date: August 25, 2019 01:52PM

Kelly is a lying snitch with a stanky cum bucket between her legs. Not a chance in hell will she ever find true love and be a beautiful woman like Stacy.

Posted by: sullyyy ()
Date: August 28, 2019 03:27PM

Who the fuck is Stacy? Those were 34Ds then that pic is 2010. Kelly is not a snitch your probably a snitch. I just said Kelly had 34D then 36D then now 36DD. What are you brain dead or something d nuts? U don’t have a brain? U get skilled or something while ur typing? I could see that of possibility of why u said that.

Posted by: sullyyy1 ()
Date: August 28, 2019 03:29PM

u get skulled or something while ur typing? I could see that as possibility of why u said that..

Posted by: findingheather ()
Date: August 28, 2019 03:35PM

U don’t like Kelly for no reason ur jealous ur in the lower class. Ur a lowlife. U hang out at Backlick plaza with the low life low class people going there. Yuveem hit up Kelly Flynn cause Kelly flynn is popular. Kelly flynn is popular in northern Virginia and is the only popular person. Kelly flynn used to be a stripper and Kelly went to lake Braddock.

Posted by: rainbowz333 ()
Date: August 29, 2019 10:19PM

Kelly Flynn has never had any legit charges except for traffic violations.

Posted by: Hot MILF ()
Date: August 30, 2019 04:56AM

Leave my girl alone. She is doing fine. Rough start to her adult hood but she is turning it around. Everybody gets tickets. Learn from it and keep moving forward.

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: August 30, 2019 01:34PM

Kelly has never had D cup tits. Unless she has gained 100 pounds or had surgery. Of course, no pics have been posted to prove other wise. Kelly lives in a false reality and jas been prone to psychotic breaks due to mental illness and sustance abuse. All of the above is FACT, prove me wrong with EVIDENCE to the contrary.

Posted by: Pay 2 play ()
Date: August 30, 2019 01:54PM

Hey, tell ya what, if Kelly pays me back the $$$ she owes, pays for pills the stole, gives me back the time I spent talking to the cops, lying to her parents, getting her a place to stay, giving her countless rides, my medical bills for the seizures I endured when my medication "disappeared", maybe I will leave her alone. Stop sweeping that shit under the carpet. Its time to make her own up and accept the wrongs in her past.

Posted by: hyper44 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 09:30AM

Kelly Flynn has always made her own. She never stole your pills. There is nothing wrong with Kelly Flynn mentally. Kelly Flynn got a possession charge around 2011 2012 when she didn’t even have any weed on her. Your prejudice of Kelly because she’s hotter than everyone else. How is sleep overs like the ones in summer 2011 getting Kelly a place to stay? Kelly had 34Ds then 36D and now 36DD. And when her breast developed all the way they were 34D and Kelly had never been fat. Omg kill yourself because of it. Kelly Flynn takes birth control shot at merrifield center not anti psychotic or anything. Kelly doesn’t owe anyone money. Kelly’s not given you or paying for your anti delusional pills. You guys are typing fantasy’s that will never happen.

Posted by: enforcement23 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 09:34AM

Kelly’s not giving you money for anti delusional pills. Get your own. Make your own. Your projectile. Kelly’s has and been to sleepovers. How is that needing a place to stay?

Posted by: denverman ()
Date: August 31, 2019 09:37AM

Kelly’s had sleepovers and been to sleepovers. You must live in s delusional world. You will never be as hot as popular Kelly Flynn.

Posted by: lollll ()
Date: August 31, 2019 10:25AM

Your crazy and Kelly won’t get with you or something and ur mad. Kelly’s not a whore. There’s no anti psychotics in Kelly.

Posted by: olivegardensun ()
Date: August 31, 2019 11:07AM

Kelly Flynn is really cute she never beat anyone up or jumped on anyone. She got all As in elementary school. Kelly is 29 now. There’s people talking and you can’t understand them they need to go to mental institution. They live in such a delusional world you can’t understand them. Jessica at western state farts. She has light brown hair. Kelly did college in a psychology degree. There’s definitely nothing wrong with her. Amanda Jones fucks black dudes. She’s a child molester. Jesika Carlson, Arielle Grimes, Jeff Vargas, Hannah garity, Asian Emily from cherry run, Katie lebel, Megan Ferrell from Alexandria, and probably a few others tried to mooch off Kelly Flynn. They want Kelly to buy them food and cigarettes Kelly’s not their boyfriend she’s not going to do that.

Date: August 31, 2019 01:43PM

Wow. Where to start. Not sure which Kelly, I'm speaking to, lots of voices in your head, looks like a few of them got a chance to leave the last few posts. You seriously denying borrowing over $200 from me back in 2012?? Texting, FB messaging me for more, money for hotels, asking stay, anywhere? Offering me oral and more to get you drugs or money? For once in your life, Kelly, face the truth! Also, you don't have those big titties. You aren't hot. You are a used cum bucket that likes to tell others to kill themselves.

Posted by: HaX3 ()
Date: September 01, 2019 06:21AM

Date: August 31, 2019 01:43PM

Wow. Where to start. Not sure which Kelly, I'm speaking to, lots of voices in your head, looks like a few of them got a chance to leave the last few posts. You seriously denying borrowing over $200 from me back in 2012?? Texting, FB messaging me for more, money for hotels, asking stay, anywhere? Offering me oral and more to get you drugs or money? For once in your life, Kelly, face the truth! Also, you don't have those big titties. You aren't hot. You are a used cum bucket that likes to tell others to kill themselves.

WHAT A DUNB FUCK TO POST THIS. YOU ARE A DUMBASS. NOBODY SAID SHE HAD BIG TITS. HER BODY IS TOO SMALL TO SUPPORT SOMETHING THAT BIG. YOUR POST TELLS ME ONE THING. yOU COULD HAVE LOVED HER AND BEN HAPPY AND YOU MISS HER TODAY. THE REASON WHY IS YOUR NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE A REAL WOMAN. GO LIVE IN YOU MOMS BASEMENT AND KEEP WATCHING TV. YOU NOTICE KELLY DIDN'T POST NAYTHING HERE BECAUSE SHE IS OUT ENJOYING LIFE AND YOU ARE MISERABLE AND CANT ENJOY LIFE. LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRR

Posted by: Good job, learn how to read. ()
Date: September 01, 2019 11:48AM

Kelly posts in the 3rd person on this site, has been doing so for years. The last dozen or so posts SHE has claimed to have big tits. She is mentally unstable after years of drug abuse and hundreds of situations involving unprotected sexual activities. She hasn't sustained syeady employment for several years. She pwes people money, that she will never pay. I ran with her in 2009-2011 and know all of the above to be true
She snitched on many, but, like a dumbass, she returned to Burke only to continue her illicit nehavior. Hey, while she is put living her life, how abput she find those she hurt and apologize.

Posted by: Dat rack tho ()
Date: September 01, 2019 05:44PM

But, show us dat big titty rack, Kelly! Shut us up or you nothing but a lying snitch. As always.

Posted by: friendsoffreinds ()
Date: September 02, 2019 07:00AM

You have no proof Kelly said that about her breasts size. That is u assuming that. What you keep brining up is so 9 years ago..... It's over, your never going to be with her again. She is better then you because she has moved on in her life. You still living in moms basement of her rental townhouse. Love Yah Kelly

Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: September 02, 2019 12:50PM

Kelly don't got fresh smoke like I do. She too busy putting D Rocks filthy cock in her mouth, his jizz running down her chin and on her sad bee sting tits like warm, sticky pancake butter. I saw her sleeping on the floor, her used, tired body post coital, one nigger after another plowing through her once attractive anus, ripped, bleeding, might need a few stitches just to have a solid movement in the future. No fresh kush smoke for that gurl. She got no job, she got no future, she got nothing but popping cold pills on Cherry Oak CT. she sad, she worthless with a worn out pussy that stinks like an ol tuna can!

Posted by: DSL lips 69 ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:22PM

Kelly pussy smells good babez. Kelly doesn’t pop pills at cherry oak. Sorry don’t go there if ur looking to buy some. Kelly’s not a snitch sorry. U can tell what’s not true about Kelly on this website cause it’s all like “Stanky tunA can” and u will continue I believe. U never ran with Kelly u making it up . State ur name then u will make that up too. There’s nothing wrong with Kelly mentally. She was doing college in psychology field at northern Virginia community college. Kelly’s parent house isn’t a rental. They bought it in 2008. It’s worth 600,000 right now. Kelly doesn’t live in her parents basement on the guest bed u idiot.

Posted by: immortal77 ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:25PM

Ur jealous of Kelly’s breast size u keep saying naw. Kelly had 34D then 36D then 36DD. What’s up with these tantrums? U have tantrum cause Kelly went to pool or went outside or got free employee meal at ihop. Loll u will never be hot like Kelly. Kelly hooks up with high up there and doesn’t want to hookup with any black people. So ur gonna say ur Spanish wen ur not.

Posted by: social network ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:31PM

Kelly Anne Flynn doesn’t owe anyone money. U saying something wrong with Kelly is identity theft. Kelly said girl needed help miena asef in elementary school. U don’t want Kelly to have a salary job in psychology. Ur a lowlife. U all r low class making up stuff. Kelly is in the upper class ur not. u like poop ur pants. U get fired don’t get paid anymore and continue coming in in uniform. Ur low class. Kelly’s hot ur not. U live in a delusional world u need help.

Posted by: vaginasss ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:34PM

What’s up with these lesbians pooping their pants walking around trying to touch people’s Vaginas?

Posted by: dsl lipz ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:43PM

Kelly’s parents bought the house in 1998.

Posted by: hippieinvasion ()
Date: September 02, 2019 04:47PM

YUVEEN must have contacted KELLY cause Kelly’s popular.

Posted by: Yu veen served! ()
Date: September 02, 2019 08:10PM

Kelly got dat nasty cunt, straight up ravaged puss that got the dog barking at it like some rotten slaughterhouse poon!! Kelly sleeps in dem rotten shooting gallery type row houses. Nobody asked about your family house, glad you gonna try to make that YOUR accomplishment. Only thing you should get credit for is bruised knees banging MS13 dudes, gangbang style, gargling a bunch of spic baby batter and getting your ass stretched for hours.

Posted by: 29 yo grade school kids ()
Date: September 02, 2019 10:21PM

must be populating this site of late.

Kelly looks like a beautiful woman. Why all the hate? Did she laugh at your little pee-pee?

Maybe you should just join the faggot circle jerk the gay boys are trying to get together.

Posted by: Sadness ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:34AM

Kelly is a sad girl. Yuveen is hotter. Kelly is a terrible person. Drug addict, stripper, liar, theif, unemployed sack of snitchy shit. Sometimes the truth cuts to the bone. Sorry babez. Now, return the money you owe.

Posted by: Mean Girls ()
Date: September 03, 2019 12:21PM

Kelly’s not giving u any money. Kelly doesn’t owe anyone money. Kelly’s not a snitch. Kelly would love to fuck ms13 or other gangs. Kelly’s hotter than other females so given must not be a female then. Kelly’s popular. Your weird that’s why ur acting like this.

Posted by: Mean girls ()
Date: September 03, 2019 12:21PM

Kelly’s hotter than other females so yuveen must not be a female then.

Posted by: Mean girls ()
Date: September 03, 2019 12:26PM

Naw that’s right no one asked bout Kelly’s parents house. They said Kelly was in her parents basement.

Posted by: shutterfield00 ()
Date: September 03, 2019 12:29PM

few people don’t like Kelly Flynn. Everyone else doesn’t mind Kelly Flynn or likes Kelly Flynn. Kelly is popular. Your weird that’s why ur acting like this.

Posted by: Why so retarded? ()
Date: September 03, 2019 02:21PM

Where my money? Why all the lies? Why is lofe a popularity contest for you? Why not put on a bikini and show us your REAL body? Why evade the truth? Why tell lies with every breath? Why live like this??? Why does your family burst into tears upon hearing your name? Why does my cock ooze out thick pus after being stuffed in your ass back in summer of 2012? What STDs are you spreading around NOVA? WHY WHY WHY???

Posted by: U R retarded ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:24AM

Where my money? Why all the lies? Why is lofe a popularity contest for you? Why not put on a bikini and show us your REAL body? Why evade the truth? Why tell lies with every breath? Why live like this??? Why does your family burst into tears upon hearing your name? Why does my cock ooze out thick pus after being stuffed in your ass back in summer of 2012? What STDs are you spreading around NOVA? WHY WHY WHY??? this statement is retarded. I think from your previous posts that you really are retarded. Your ghetto talk proves you are dumber than a stinky shit. Remember you keep bashing Kelly on here and she becomes a victim. People will stand up for her. Why does my cock ooze out thick pus after being stuffed in your ass back in summer of 2012? This statement is a lie.

Posted by: The best everest! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 11:04AM

Kelly is the best and you know. The bestest ever. No one is better than Kelly at telling lies. Kelly rocks the world when it comes to MS13 outdoor gangbangs! Kelly rules the world with her classy handjobs to the eldery for pills n money. Kelly is awesome at body dysmorphia and thinking that her gross scawny ass is the same as a thick porn star. Also, top notch snitching lets her live tha glamorous drug filled lifestyle! Just she professes, she is the best!!

Posted by: j6cwd ()
Date: September 05, 2019 10:21AM

Kelly is the best. Stop using the ghetto talk. You really are ignorant

Date: September 05, 2019 01:07PM

Kelly gots dat peach tasty pus puss! Her parents le me hit that in 7th grade! All the bpys in her neighborhood got a turn! Kelly got a that good smoke, but she prefers meth. Derek M0hler will sometimes pimp her out if he got no kids to pimp put. Kelly got A cup titties, if she had big ones, she would have shown us by now. Kelly dont do nuffin but lie all day and syays high 24/7.

Posted by: Xanex for supper ()
Date: September 05, 2019 08:50PM

Yo, anyone gots her digits? Pretty she be down for some slap-ass, got some xanies for her troubles!!! Is Stacy up for some fun, too? That way we can have at least ONE set of nice titties in the room. Tell Derek to stay home, I don't want any part of that kiddie pedo ring!!

Posted by: F dat cunt ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:49PM

More of the hot Stacy!! Clearly Kelly doesnt care about being true about her body and clear up her other lies. You owe money, slut. Pay.

Posted by: You dummies ()
Date: September 09, 2019 04:50AM

You little boys talk and act like your still in high school. Grow up and get a life Kelly did. She is doing better then you poor still living at home kids.

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: September 09, 2019 01:16PM

Hmmm, everytime I reach out her, she tells me that she is put of work. Is this what you mean by "got her life together" Guess I must be doing it all wrong with my Chrystal City condo and my six-figure comsulting job. Maybe its because I dodnt get my anus syrecyed by three filthy, drunk spics out in the open with spectators. Maybe its because I didn't have a meth problem or steal pills from CVS and Safeway. Maybe its because I surround myself that loved me, jeld me to higher standards and gave me cjance to love myself and a chance to be successful. Maybe dipshit Kelly should jave gone home with me, the third time.

Date: September 09, 2019 01:19PM

Sorry about the spelling, the pot holes in DC make the back of the limo bumpy

Posted by: mcl9j ()
Date: September 09, 2019 04:07PM

Date: September 09, 2019 01:16PM

Hmmm, everytime I reach out her, she tells me that she is put of work. Is this what you mean by "got her life together" Guess I must be doing it all wrong with my Chrystal City condo and my six-figure comsulting job. Maybe its because I dodnt get my anus syrecyed by three filthy, drunk spics out in the open with spectators. Maybe its because I didn't have a meth problem or steal pills from CVS and Safeway. Maybe its because I surround myself that loved me, jeld me to higher standards and gave me cjance to love myself and a chance to be successful. Maybe dipshit Kelly should jave gone home with me, the third time. Your so jealous of her and her life. Keep posting your lies and living that fake life you talk about.

Posted by: Mucho gusto ()
Date: September 09, 2019 10:21PM

I have included a chart of bra sizes to help Kelly. I thought since words don't seem to be working, I would use pictures. Thats my fault, I thpught she could read. I would have exactly zero reasons to be jealpus of that cuckoo bird
Attachments:
download.jpg

Posted by: Smart"s ()
Date: September 11, 2019 04:55AM

Thanks for posting bra sizes that don't mean a thing to anyone. The one thing I take away from all your post is this. You cant string one post together with out a spelling or grammar issue along with your ghetto talk. She is not associated with people like that. You talk of the past. She has moved beyond you. In other words. She is with a better class of people and is happy not being with you.

Posted by: Wes Knows all about her ()
Date: September 11, 2019 11:22AM

A few things to take from this.
Kelly Lies
Kelly Snitches
Kelly is a slutty whore
Kelly owes people money
Kelly hides from the truth
Kelly isn't any better than she was 8 years ago
You cant protect her forever
Her true colors will show
Kelly lives in a imaginary world
Kelly has small tits
Kelly puss is treadless and worn
Kelly needs help
Kelly is an addict

Posted by: D Rock mad as hell! ()
Date: September 11, 2019 03:50PM

Tha skanky hoe got mad STD's and be spreading dem like she spread dem lags!!!! Why cant she be clean and hot like Stacy? Why cant she have that flower smell like Alexa? She be a snitchy stinky tuna can with nothing but lies drooling out of her rotten dick mouth! Too many people know her and her slut driven ways, her dumbass drug charges and how she "paid" for stuff. yeah right, that cold sore covered face of her with tell you why that ass is stretched to kingdom come! she gross, she knows it, wont come on here to say nothing.

Posted by: Memory lane ()
Date: September 11, 2019 08:20PM

Wes told me about one night at the Jorges house, she was totally wasted, screaming and losing her shit in a bathroom. One hour later, she comes pit and lets Jorge give her a shocker, he left the door open and everyone watch, video, take pics, she was all eyes rolled back and foaming at the mouth. Oh, to be back in 2011!!

Posted by: New looks ()
Date: September 14, 2019 01:35PM

Anyone notice that princess Rotten cunt updated her profile pic? Same old tittless liar face we know and love!

Posted by: You are messed up ()
Date: September 14, 2019 09:14PM

The last two comments are in the past. Nothing to say about today. Little boys still living with mom and dad in the basement....loooosssserrrrr

Posted by: Yup, you right... ()
Date: September 15, 2019 04:35PM

You right, I be in dat dank basent in my moms place. I be slamming my mommas ass all night, gett8ng up dat 50yr old gash til she cant squall no mo! Heres the thing, her love hole is still tighter and fresher than Kelly's. Momma got no stink stank or swamp ass stench that Kelly has. You can smell Kelly from 50ft away, thats why she dont get any cock!!

Posted by: Da info nation ()
Date: September 15, 2019 05:20PM

Yo, Kelly, heres a set of DD'S! Notice how they dont look like your goosbump tits? Your sad ugly nothing in your bra? Yeah, what cha got? Nothing, you lousy meat socket.
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1568581931991.jpg

Posted by: tgwux ()
Date: September 15, 2019 05:32PM

You little boys have a ton of dreams. Mainly because you cant get a real woman. This picture looks like some Russian online bride. Sad you had to marry her to be with her...looossseeerrr. Kelly don't care about you little boy. Sad you talk about your mom like that. I wish she would have swolled you instead of having you.

Posted by: You sooo wrong ()
Date: September 18, 2019 12:33AM

Girl, you wrong. Keep calling me a little boy, I am full grown man that you owe money too. I helped you out so many times and all I ever wanted to do was help you, all you do is deny, deny, deny and lie, lie, lie and lie some more. You ain't hot shit, you don't live luxuriously, you ain't got big boobs. You live in a fantasy land. You ain't getting better, you are not on solid ground. You. Are. A. Mess. Prove me wrong. Pay me back. Make amends. Do the right thing.

Posted by: u stuuupid ()
Date: September 18, 2019 05:06AM

Girl, you wrong. Keep calling me a little boy, I am full grown man that you owe money too. I helped you out so many times and all I ever wanted to do was help you, all you do is deny, deny, deny and lie, lie, lie and lie some more. You ain't hot shit, you don't live luxuriously, you ain't got big boobs. You live in a fantasy land. You ain't getting better, you are not on solid ground. You. Are. A. Mess. Prove me wrong. Pay me back. Make amends. Do the right thing. SPECIAL KIND OF DUMB LOOOSSSEEERRR

Posted by: crank dat skank ()
Date: September 18, 2019 10:36AM

Wow, you added five words. Must be too busy popping those pills and slobbing another black cock.

Posted by: What Lowlifes ()
Date: September 18, 2019 02:43PM

Kelly Flynn doesn’t want to get with black people. She has never hooked up with a black person. Kelly has 36DDs. 34D then 36D now 36DDs. Kelly Flynn is 4feet 11inches tall. Police kept bringing Kelly to adult detention center and mental institution for no reason between ages 14-26.

Posted by: What Lowlifes part 2 ()
Date: September 18, 2019 02:49PM

Police said Kelly Flynn isn’t allowed places when the owner or representative didn’t say that. They think there in charge of where people are allowed. They said Kelly jumped on her mom when she didn’t. Public defender Delaney said Kelly was delusional when Kelly didn’t say much to him just said previous charges. Detective Mahoney that got fired in 2009 gave Kelly a distribution charge of pot when Kelly never sold to an informant. Kelly’s probably been raped before. Kelly got with all hot guys in area except for a few and has been to all Virginia parties. Not gatherings parties. Kelly never got any legit charges and nothing’s wrong with Kelly mentally. Kelly could work at mental institution with her some college in psychology.

Posted by: Just imagine ()
Date: September 18, 2019 03:57PM

Thank God for lies, without lies, what would Kelly do all day?? She lives her little delusional life, with her tiny tits and pock marked body from picking at her STD sores and wigging out on meth. Kelly lives in a smelly place that her parents pay for. Kelly hasn't had a meal that wasn't McDonalds in four years. Her puss is rotten and has a green discharge. Police know Kelly, believe me, they know her. I saw her get arrested outside Glory Days back in 2012.She blew Derek and Wes at the same Party. She let Jorge into her asshole soon after. Kelly owes a lot of people in Burke money. Go back to lying Kelly, its what you do best!!

Posted by: what lowlifessss ()
Date: September 18, 2019 05:06PM

Fired police don’t like Kelly Flynn the most. You can tell what’s not true about Kelly Flynn on this website. Also because it’s like “stanky tuna can”.

Green Discharge - Kelly’s a cute girl so you say police know Kelly they must know that then. When Kelly got arrested in 2012 cop got fired for giving Kelly a possession charge when she didn’t have any drugs on her. It was near glory days in Burke.

Why u all lying bout hot Kelly Flynn? Its because Kelly’s populAr in northern Virginia.

Posted by: Lowlifezzzzz ()
Date: September 18, 2019 05:08PM

Police interact with Kelly Flynn because a she’s popular. They usually get fired.

Posted by: poppenz ()
Date: September 18, 2019 05:10PM

If ur not lying and u live in a delusional world you need to go to mental institution. Kelly Flynn is popular so police interact with her and usually get fired.

Posted by: not the cops ()
Date: September 19, 2019 04:55AM

If anyone pulls the crap that they pulled on Kelly. They should be fired. Its no different then what the democrats tried with Trump. Make up false charges. Your typing skills still tell me your a lllooossseeerrr.

Posted by: Cop gobbler ()
Date: September 19, 2019 02:32PM

Kelly, does police dick taste the same as drug dealer dick? Why are you so scared to show us your 36DD boobs? Oh, thats right, you have tiny titties. All day lies. Like when you lied on your back that night and Wes n Jorge filled up your cum bucket, when you left the next day, your ass was leaking and made a squishy-squishy sound as you waddled off...

Posted by: 4mm7w7 ()
Date: September 19, 2019 07:20PM

Posted by: Cop gobbler ()
Date: September 19, 2019 02:32PM

Kelly, does police dick taste the same as drug dealer dick? Why are you so scared to show us your 36DD boobs? Oh, thats right, you have tiny titties. All day lies. Like when you lied on your back that night and Wes n Jorge filled up your cum bucket, when you left the next day, your ass was leaking and made a squishy-squishy sound as you waddled off... It's nice that you told us about yourself. So you really have fantasies about doing this? That's what this really is. All the unthuthfullness that you say is really your fantasy. You need help. All I can say is your still a lllooossseeerrr.

Posted by: lllooosssseeerrr ()
Date: September 20, 2019 10:47AM

hmm, that "some" college has really helped you out with your communication skills. Look, I know you did a lot of drugs and most of the las six years or so have been a hazy, washed up bong filled disaster. But you need to go to the doctor, get checked out, physically and mentally. What you had going on at Jorges house, just that one night I was there, was insane. And you did it all voluntarily!!!???? Its perfectly natural to block out events that we don't want to remember, its a protection mechanism that the brain engages to protect you from further traumatic memories. You can form false truths, like thinking you have enormous breasts, which you still have not provided any photographic evidence proving this.
Get help Kelly.

Posted by: referee ()
Date: September 20, 2019 01:26PM

Why are a bunch of virgins going on and on about this chick?

Stay in your league and get yourselves a fat and ugly chick

Posted by: Not A Game, sir! ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:23PM

Referees are for games.
This no game sir!!!
Kelly takes her lies very seriously!
Its not a lie if you believe it, Kelly!
If you think your bee-sting pimples on your chest are big, beautiful boobies, then so be it! Live your lying life to the fullest!!!!

Posted by: fuepc ()
Date: September 22, 2019 07:39AM

From your post you are living in the past. It's so sad you cant live for today. You will get old fast when you keep dreaming about how things were in 2011. If they were even true as you know they were not. What basement will you live in when your parents can no longer afford to have you live out of their basement? Kelly is doing just fine and you are not.

Posted by: my type 69 ()
Date: September 22, 2019 12:19PM

Kelly did college in psychology and could work at mental institution. That’s like a salary job. If u got fired u should stop wearing that uniform. There’s a big tantrum that Kelly had 34D then 36D now 36DD. Kelly’s going to buy 36DD bras cause that’s her bra size.

Posted by: Boobs for peace!!! ()
Date: September 22, 2019 01:59PM

Kelly, just show 'em off to shut everyone up!
Attachments:
tumblr_pnecsb01gQ1r7zb62_1280.jpg

Posted by: Kell kron= retarded ()
Date: September 23, 2019 12:39PM

Kely is the definition of retardation. She writes in 3rd person. She is flat chested. She should be IN a mental asylum, not work at one, everyone knows that. She sucked soooo much cock for drugs that she has a bump in the back of her empty skull where all of the man meat pushed out! All of the men in her family passed her around and wore out her holes, as she walks, her crotch whistles loudly like a big whiskey jug!

Posted by: Real thang ()
Date: September 24, 2019 03:44PM

Kelly and her big ass Double D titties! Sooo hot!
Attachments:
ed38133921d2a3794147ca414c4c77cc.jpg

Posted by: stink finger ()
Date: September 25, 2019 11:52AM

Haven't heard from that Kron ass bitch in a minute, guess she got her skank ass locked up again!!!

Posted by: google17 ()
Date: September 25, 2019 01:11PM

That’s not Kelly Flynn with those long boobs Kelly’s hot that females not

Posted by: google18 ()
Date: September 25, 2019 06:06PM

Kelly is just fine she is above you. Go back to your basement.

Posted by: Not hot Kelly ()
Date: September 25, 2019 11:49PM

Damn, Kelly! That pic of you, shit, I've taken dumps hotter than you!!! You straight up fugly girl! Bet your teeth all messed up too from dat meth pipe you been hittin! Shit, you nasty, stanky hoe! You cant be gettin much for that worn out out body! That God that cooch isn't visible, get back to yo dog cage, thats the only way you getting a bone from me!

Posted by: stupid is ()
Date: September 26, 2019 01:02AM

Not hot Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, Kelly! That pic of you, shit, I've taken
> dumps hotter than you!!! You straight up fugly
> girl! Bet your teeth all messed up too from dat
> meth pipe you been hittin! Shit, you nasty, stanky
> hoe! You cant be gettin much for that worn out out
> body! That God that cooch isn't visible, get back
> to yo dog cage, thats the only way you getting a
> bone from me!

I think this guy was trying to be funny.

Posted by: english Major from his school ()
Date: September 26, 2019 02:45AM

Not hot Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Damn, Kelly! That pic of you, shit, I've taken
dumps hotter than you!!! You straight up fugly
girl! Bet your teeth all messed up too from dat
meth pipe you been hittin! Shit, you nasty, stanky
hoe! You cant be gettin much for that worn out out
body! That God that cooch isn't visible, get back
to yo dog cage, thats the only way you getting a
bone from me!
It is obvious that he failed English in high school. Yes, they are graduates from the Fairfax County School system. With this poor grammar I can see why he is still living in his parents basement. Good luck in that shitty career you have. She doesn't talk like this.

Posted by: poppers 69 ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:44AM

Kelly’s not living in her parents basement. She slept on parents house guest bed before.

Not hot Kelly - u sound like ur from fredricksburg you should stay there stop commuting. Your a lesbian u just want to touch Kelly’s vagina. U live in the negative.

Posted by: cookiesyogurt ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:45AM

with long breast that’s a pic of not hot cousin she does incest with.

Posted by: whitee ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:48AM

There’s big tantrum on this subject about Kelly’s 36DD.
Kelly used to be a stripper and never hooked up with a black dude. She’s so white she doesn’t want to hookup with black people.

Posted by: Fat puss ()
Date: September 26, 2019 01:43PM

Wow, nasty, droopy tit AND you are a racist??? Kelly, with all the STD'S and your lying mouth, tou are quite the package, aren't you? Gross, stank hoe, sleeping on the floor in your parents house, you are too old for that bullshit, dont you think? Get your life together and pay everyone back, cunt.

Date: September 26, 2019 04:21PM

Kelly can't keep a job to save her fucking life!!! But yeah, shes doing SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!! Just stick with sucking cock and make someone happy, for once!

Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: September 28, 2019 02:34PM

Kelly is Burke's almost favorite cum bucket!! When that girl is high out of her mind she bangs anyone and everyone like crazy, she grunts and drools, eyes rolling back, she once told me to "make it snap like daddy does!" I was like WTF???

Posted by: Kelly Flynn kray ()
Date: October 01, 2019 02:08AM

Kelly, you ain't hot, you aint popular, you dont got no friends, your parents wish you werent here. Whats the most police cock you've sucked? At one time? Your crotch is covered in pimples, disease and you cry yourself to sleep every night, dreaming of a world that loves you.

Posted by: What used to be... ()
Date: October 02, 2019 01:28PM

Kelly used to be cute, but dem drugs done took her over. She hangs with Derek, Wes, Jorge and other from that loser townhouse. She was pffered $50 to fuck a pitbull. Everyone is pretty sure she has daddy issues. She loves attention and thats why she lies. She fucked two MS13 dudes at the same time, in public and she moaned like a whore during the whole thing. Its on video, I watched when she worked at Glory Days, where she was known to fondle upper management for $$$$. Kelly is not better.

Posted by: Vienna Metro ()
Date: October 04, 2019 02:51PM

Kelly Flynn used to be a stripper. She hooked up with a lot of hot guys in area like will seale, pat garland, TJ novrgrod, Evan Mays, and Matt mcquick.

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.