HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Surprised this hasn't made FFXU: Fairfax Police Investigate After Woman In Crash With Officer Dies
Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: February 15, 2008 08:35PM

NBC4:

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. -- Fairfax police are investigating after a woman died following a car crash with a police officer on Tuesday evening.

Ashley McIntosh, 33, of 1410 Oakbrooke Ave., was driving a Toyota sedan that pulled out onto Route 1 near Boswell Drive and was struck by a police cruiser heading northbound.

The officer was responding to a shoplifting call, officials said.

Some area roads were icy and slippery at the time of the crash. Officials said the officer had activated her emergency lights, but they are trying to determine if she had turned on her siren.

McIntosh got engaged at Christmas and loved her job working with kids as a teacher's aide at Clairmont Elementary School in Alexandria, said the victim's father, John McIntosh.

John McIntosh said the family is not placing blame, but they want to know if the officer followed proper procedures.

The officer is 22 years old and has been with the department for one year. She is currently on injury leave.

Fairfax police are promising a fair and thorough investigation of the crash. Police have not determined who was at fault.

Related story on NBC4:

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. -- A woman who was involved in a car crash with a Fairfax police officer on Tuesday evening has died.

Ashley McIntosh, 33, of 1410 Oakbrooke Avenue, was driving a Toyota sedan that pulled out onto Route 1 near Boswell Drive and was struck by a police cruiser heading northbound.

The officer was responding to a call and had activated the cruiser's emergency lights, officials said

The officer is 22 years old and has been with the department for one year.

Fairfax police are investigating the crash

And another from NBC4:

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. -- A Fairfax police officer was involved in a two-car crash while responding to a call Tuesday evening.

Police said a 33-year-old Alexandria woman driving a Toyota sedan pulled out onto Route 1 near Boswell Drive and was struck by a police cruiser heading northbound.

The officer was responding to a call and had activated the cruiser's emergency lights, officials said

The woman was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The officer was treated and released.

The officer is 22 years old and has been with the department for one year.

An investigation is in progress

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Surprised this hasn't made FFXU: Fairfax Police Investigate After Woman In Crash With Officer Dies
Posted by: yaa ()
Date: February 16, 2008 12:41AM

Ok..even I hate cops but who can prevent ICE? DO you want the whole county to petition or some shit? What the fuck do you hope to accomplish by posting this? Lets start a riot!!! He crashed because it was icy....disband the COPS!!!!!

Re: Surprised this hasn't made FFXU: Fairfax Police Investigate After Woman In Crash With Officer Dies
Date: February 16, 2008 07:18AM

1. It is news.
2. It was not reported here by the Police haters (which I was surprised).
3. It is news.

Nobody said anythng about the rant you are pushing. Lay off the kool aid.

Date: February 16, 2008 10:02AM

ffxn8v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. It is news.
> 2. It was not reported here by the Police haters
> (which I was surprised).
> 3. It is news.
>
>
> Nobody said anythng about the rant you are
> pushing. Lay off the kool aid.
I like Kool aid...and second all the police haters are out commiting crimes instead of arguing about ice.
News that is uninteresting to the police haters.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 16, 2008 10:16AM

perhaps this will make up for it. ^_^

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
Stay out of the way. - Cop.jpg

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 16, 2008 10:33AM

Flying through icy intersections for a shoplifting call... did the shoplifter get away with the $50 pair of shoes? It's hard to believe that with all the traffic hassles during that storm that the police weren't too busy to respond to a shoplifting call in the first place. But the officer involved was young and she was probably following all the rules, just a sad circumstance.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 16, 2008 01:23PM

Not like last time when the officer wasnt following proper procedures.

Gravis, those appear to be FFXco fire dept peoples. That wouldnt happen to be a photo of this incident would it?

Posted by: bob ()
Date: February 16, 2008 01:34PM

Women police officer's within Fairfax County are utter disasters. This is a perfect example of an individual lacking experience and the common sense to perform their job safely, efficiently and in a timely manner. There were plenty of other officers responding priority 1 to that call as well as many others during the sleet and ice. Their desire to be police officers combined with their calm and collect nature allowed them to complete their job safely. This individual represents Fairfax County ridiculous motive to hire females and non-whites to increase employee diversity, in a 'diverse county.' The result is underqualified boobs lacking the intelligence and common sense to drive a motor vehicle from point A to point B safely. When will this county wake up and realize that not only are they destroying their police and fire department's integrity and public appreciation?

Posted by: hello there ()
Date: February 16, 2008 01:54PM

Bob,
You're kidding, right? Did you just say women and non-whites lack intelligence? I know people used to think like that, but most of them have passed on or are in nursing homes by now. You must be having a fit with the upcoming elections. Wow.

Posted by: bob ()
Date: February 16, 2008 03:14PM

If you can do the job, all the power to ya'. There is no excuse for the employment of individual's not capable of tying their own shoes, merely to increase workplace diversity. If you don't agree with that's your issue, although I would think you would be amicable to this thought since if you live in Fairfax County you will be protected by these disasters. And regarding the election - to repeat what I said initially - if you can do the job and do it WELL all the power to you, that's all I have to say regarding Hillary and Obama.

Posted by: hello there ()
Date: February 16, 2008 04:44PM

So, as a general rule women and minorities can't tie their shoes, but certain individuals have the intelligence/dexterity. Oh okay. As long as we're making generalizations, NHTSA statistics show that men in their early 20's are more likely to be involved in fatal car accidents than women in the same age group.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 16, 2008 05:11PM

I personally disagree with affirmative action, but I also don't think that a misogynist/racist like Bob is capable of making a rational argument against it. I'm certainly not going to listen to anyone who refers to women as "boobs" or jumps to the conclusion that an officer was unqualified simply because of their sex and therefore must not be capable of driving a car (based on the article, fault has not yet been determined).

I can only hope that Bob's posts are a joke.

Date: February 16, 2008 08:35PM

But all women can't drive. So its not jumping to a conclusion that the officer was unqualified because of her gender.

Posted by: Kobersteen ()
Date: February 16, 2008 09:32PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Gravis, those appear to be FFXco fire dept
> peoples. That wouldnt happen to be a photo of this
> incident would it?

I can say with nearly 100% certainty that the photo is not only not the accident, given the photo looks like it was taken on a sunny day, but also not a Fairfax County incident given that they don't appear to be in Fairfax County uniforms or traffic vests.

Anything is possible though.

Date: February 17, 2008 08:03PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Gravis, those appear to be FFXco fire dept
> peoples. That wouldnt happen to be a photo of this
> incident would it?

that image is not of anywhere in ffx. i found the image using google image search.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: irritated ()
Date: February 18, 2008 09:12PM

What the hell is wrong with you people? Some rookie idiot (gender notwithstanding) is responsible for the death of a wonderful young woman. I knew her WELL, and it saddens me to see that this conversation ended up being a race/politics/gender debate.

The real debate should be wether that "officer" should have been driving 70 MPH at 5pm during an icestorm to catch a shoplifter without her lights OR siren on. Noone at the accident seems to remember any lights or sirens until the OTHER police showed up.

Debate about that... thats the REAL issue.

And Gravis? Tasteless...truly tasteless.

Posted by: coffin ()
Date: February 18, 2008 10:10PM

I saw Ashley's pic in her obituary. She was beautiful. What a tragedy.

One would hope that this stupid, reckless cop would at least be fired, but no way that will happen. Hell, she's probably laughing about it over a beer at the FOP right now.

Even though it's us (taxpayers) that will pay, I hope the family is awarded a large settlement for wrongful death. That's the only regret the cops will have, less money for their toys.

Posted by: jeeeeez ()
Date: February 18, 2008 10:16PM

I highly doubt ANYONE is laughing over this. Unfortunetly, this will affect both young women(obviously one is dead) and I'm sure the officer will lose her career and have to live with this the rest of her life. My prayers are with both parties as everyone makes mistakes. Some people make mistakes while drinking and being irresponsible and other make them when they're trying to do the right thing...

Posted by: Old Friend ()
Date: February 18, 2008 10:36PM

I have to say that I agree with irritated and coffin. I knew Ashley, although not lately but in the early 90's. She was a very sweet young girl and wouldnt have hurt a flea. She had a wonderful personality and did not deserve to die like this. She had a whole life ahead of her. She loved children and dedicated her life to her family and to kids. She loved children. But thanks to this accident was never able to become a mother herself. :(

My understanding of emergency personnel ex: police, fire, rescue is that they are supposed to slow down and cautiously go through an intersection. Ashley had a GREEN light and was in the right while crossing the intersection. The officer was at fault. What business does any officer have going 70 on Richmond Highway for a shoplifter????? (yeah some urgent emergency, NOT!) And not pausing through an intersection when the officer had a RED light? Much less the fact that it was an ice storm? I hope and pray that Ashley's family will be able to find peace. She will definately be missed by the many, many people whose lives she touched. Which was obvious by the amount of people that came out for her funeral.

This should have nothing to do with whether or not women can drive, etc. I think that inexperience for a 22 year old police officer being on the job for 1 year is the problem. And Im sorry to say she needs to be charged with the death of Ashley McIntosh to the fullest extent of the law.

Date: February 18, 2008 11:56PM

Damn, I hate when friends/family of the deceased show up in these threads. They ruin the fun.

Date: February 19, 2008 12:38AM

Old Friend Wrote:
> she needs to be charged with the death of Ashley
> McIntosh to the fullest extent of the law.

i agree. the police have gotten away with murder many times and there is no doubt this will be another instance of this disgraceful practice. the police are completely untouchable and act more like the mob than police. as for the cop in this instance, fuck slitting her throat, cut this bitch's head off.

Date: February 19, 2008 02:40PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Damn, I hate when friends/family of the deceased
> show up in these threads. They ruin the fun.

Fun? Wheres the fun in losing someone very special to ALOT of people? If it were your sister, fiance', mom, best friend...would it still be fun? Knowing you will NEVER get to see them, laugh with them, love them EVER AGAIN is fun to you?

If thats so...I can only hope that you get your wish and get the opportunity to suffer like Myself, "Old Friend" and numerous family members of Ashley have.

"Old Friend"... remember where she lived in the early to mid 90s? You may know who I am...

Date: February 19, 2008 03:06PM

irritated Wrote:
> Knowing you will NEVER get to see them, laugh with
> them, love them EVER AGAIN is fun to you?

closed casket?

> If thats so...I can only hope that you get your
> wish and get the opportunity to suffer like
> Myself, "Old Friend" and numerous family members
> of Ashley have.

ive suffered more than you, stfu.

Date: February 19, 2008 03:47PM

You have no idea who I am... so you cant truthfully say that. Can you?

If you HAVE suffered more... you would have agreed with my previous post.

Its alright... there are posters like you on almost every forum. Asinine and immature. Its a shame there are no moderators here to keep the insensitivity in check.

(Eagerly awaiting the most assuredly witty rebuttal)

Date: February 19, 2008 03:55PM

You see, when no friends/family are in the thread, we can look at the events from an objective point of view (was the officer at fault, if so was the accident due to inexperience or policy, etc). Then you guys show up and all we hear about is how wonderful the victim was and how they didn't deserve to die. I'm sorry, but I'm interested in facts. If you can provide facts, then do so. Otherwise, post your comments in the victim's online obituary.

Date: February 19, 2008 04:07PM

coffin Wrote:
> I saw Ashley's pic in her obituary. She was
> beautiful. What a tragedy.
>
> One would hope that this stupid, reckless cop
> would at least be fired, but no way that will
> happen. Hell, she's probably laughing about it
> over a beer at the FOP right now.
>
> Even though it's us (taxpayers) that will pay, I
> hope the family is awarded a large settlement for
> wrongful death. That's the only regret the cops
> will have, less money for their toys.

What were the precise circumstances about the shoplifting. I must presume you were there as a witness to be able to cast such judgement.

The rest of your post, is nothing but opinions and guesses, Most of them, tacky.

Date: February 19, 2008 04:58PM

@ Gravis: the firefighter in the centre is wearing what looks like a FfxCo t-shirt and the cop at upper right is wearing standard ffxCo uniform, even the patch there. I will agree that it insnt THIS specific accident though.

Also @ irritated: there is no reason for posts you dont like to be modded out, thats why we have free speech. If you dont like it got to China.

Now I think we can all agree that the victim was in the wrong because according to the state of Virginia, there is no such thing as right of way. The only thing defined is who DOESNT have right of way.

Posted by: Old Friend ()
Date: February 19, 2008 05:31PM

Keep on Truckin...

NO the victim had a GREEN LIGHT. The Cop had a RED LIGHT! There IS such a thing as a "right of way" in VA. And police are supposed to go cautiously through an intersection when in persuit. Watch a fire truck or ambulance the next time you see one go through an intersection with lights on. They pause and blow their horn before proceeding. You do not ASSUME that someone is in the wrong. You know NOT of what you are speaking.

Why are you all even talking about this accident when you know nothing about it but what you speculate or what the news erroneously puts out there? The officer did NOT have her siren on, she did not have her lights on per all the witnesses to the accident. The officer was proceeding North on Richmond Highway at a high rate of speed (70 miles per hour to be exact). Which is uncalled for and unneeded for a shoplifting call. So someone stole a little something from a store. Big deal.

Police should be allowed to proceed as if in an open course to something like that when there are MANY people on the highway? What if it were a whole family with small children and they all died? What if it were your family or friend and they were killed due to someone's ... a police officer's negligence? WHAT THEN? How would you act then?

Date: February 19, 2008 05:49PM

What if the officer hadnt hit anyone? What if the officer busted an international crime ring that had ties to MS-13? What if the stuff beign stolen was a trucload of plasma screen TV's What if your neighborhood was safer because many criminals were caught at the shoplifting call?

VA drivers manuals only discuss who does NOT have right of way. There is no mention of who HAS it.
http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/pdf/manual/manual.pdf

check out page 34. Only stuff about yielding right of way.

Date: February 20, 2008 12:19AM

irritated Wrote:
> You have no idea who I am... so you cant
> truthfully say that. Can you?

why do you think i dont know you are? it's stupid that almost everyone assumes that because they dont post with their real name that they are anonymous.

> If you HAVE suffered more... you would have agreed
> with my previous post.

nein. the internet (in general) is the wrong location to go for sympathy. i understand your pain more than you know. there are far worse things in life.

> Its alright... there are posters like you on
> almost every forum. Asinine and immature.

exactly my point.

> Its a shame there are no moderators here to
> keep the insensitivity in check.

the internet is not the place to go if you are looking for sensitivity.

> (Eagerly awaiting the most assuredly witty
> rebuttal)

im waiting for my witty rebuttal too.

Posted by: Lord Fairfax ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:40AM

that picture cant be ffxco... our cops dont have those black shoulder straps right? or do they? he looks like state popo to me

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:46AM

Holy cow, enough about the photo. It is not anywhere near here. First of all, cops don't have black shoulder straps. Second, Fairfax firefighters do not wear black helmets, or have fat firefighters (one in the middle), and lastly, never go to a call without 100 of their friends.

Date: February 20, 2008 12:48PM

Schrute Wrote:
> and lastly,
> never go to a call without 100 of their friends.

lol! so true about the cops too.

Posted by: Rx ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:00PM

> If thats so...I can only hope that you get your
> wish and get the opportunity to suffer like
> Myself, "Old Friend" and numerous family members
> of Ashley have.

ive suffered more than you, stfu.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gravis, How have you suffered? What is worse than a premature death?

Date: February 20, 2008 01:03PM

Rx Wrote:
> Gravis, How have you suffered? What is worse than
> a premature death?

Mr. Muffins got backed over. LOL!

file.php?2,file=714

you wouldnt understand and you have a prejudice so i wont even try.

Posted by: Cornerstone ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:04PM

Rx Wrote:
> Gravis, How have you suffered? What is worse than
> a premature death?

He has spent hours upon hours reading Meade Skelton posts and listening to Meade Skelton music. He has endured the mindless ramblings of Vince. He has endured the anonymous scorn of others. Put simply, he is in Fairfax Underground hell. My sympathies go out to him.

Date: February 20, 2008 01:10PM

Cornerstone Wrote:
> He has spent hours upon hours reading Meade
> Skelton posts and listening to Meade Skelton
> music.

no i havent, that would cause anyone to throw themselves into traffic. it actually has happened.

> He has endured the mindless ramblings of
> Vince. He has endured the anonymous scorn of
> others.

vince isnt half bad, has a skewed view of reality but he's no meade. anonymous scorn is just hilarious as they are pissed off but too cowardly to even register as they fear my scorn.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:35PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Mr. Muffins got backed over. LOL!

LOL @ that dog

Isn't that pic something Trickie posted a long time ago?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2008 01:35PM by TheMeeper.

Date: February 20, 2008 02:28PM

Ok Gravis...Kreskin of the anonymous forums... you claim to know me. Who am I? Put it out there and prove your alleged knowledge... dont just give us some smart-assed non-answer... lets see it. Put up or shut up.

Posted by: BetterThanYou ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:14PM

Why are you arguing with Gravis? He's arguing like a pre-pubescent middle school idiot. No one cares what this guy has to say. No one has agreed with him. Arguing with a wall isn't going to bring Ashley back...I suggest you mourn properly and hopefully one day, move on. I'm sorry for your loss.

Gravis is just taking breaks between online porn-flicks to post on this forum. We all know who lacks any form of substance in his/her life when they post like that. Gravis, you're a loser, man.

Date: February 20, 2008 03:18PM

Thank you, BTY... I appreciate the inside info. You are right.

Date: February 20, 2008 03:28PM

Aww, why all of the hate towards Gravis? He's our favorite grouch. :-) Hugs and kisses to Gravis!

Date: February 20, 2008 04:48PM

Gravis Wrote:
> irritated Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have no idea who I am... so you cant
> > truthfully say that. Can you?
>
> why do you think i dont know you are? it's stupid
> that almost everyone assumes that because they
> dont post with their real name that they are
> anonymous.
>
>
> > If you HAVE suffered more... you would have
> agreed
> > with my previous post.
>
> nein. the internet (in general) is the wrong
> location to go for sympathy. i understand your
> pain more than you know. there are far worse
> things in life.
>
>
> > Its alright... there are posters like you on
> > almost every forum. Asinine and immature.
>
> exactly my point.
>
>
> > Its a shame there are no moderators here to
> > keep the insensitivity in check.
>
> the internet is not the place to go if you are
> looking for sensitivity.
>
>
> > (Eagerly awaiting the most assuredly witty
> > rebuttal)
>
> im waiting for my witty rebuttal too.

LOL POST OF THE YEAR....Dead on....Old friend....why the fuck would you expect sympathy here from a bunch of strangers who dont give a shit? We have people who die in our lives...... We have to deal with our own problems...what makes you think we want to hear you bitch and complain...you are not the first and you wont be the last...you arent special...your situation is not unique....you probably never had to deal with any kind of death before so now its your turn to act like a little bitch ....get it off your chest...go get the tissues when you are done...and come back here and bitch some more..

Date: February 20, 2008 04:48PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Isn't that pic something Trickie posted a long
> time ago?

i think you mean this: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/36395/36808.html#msg-36807

irritated Wrote:
> Ok Gravis...Kreskin of the anonymous forums... you
> claim to know me. Who am I? Put it out there and
> prove your alleged knowledge... dont just give us
> some smart-assed non-answer... lets see it. Put up
> or shut up.

who the hell said i knew who you were? i mean, if i wanted to find out who you were, it's not rocket science.

BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Gravis, you're a loser, man.

sounds like somebody needs a hug.

Date: February 20, 2008 04:50PM

BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Why are you arguing with Gravis? He's arguing like
> a pre-pubescent middle school idiot. No one cares
> what this guy has to say. No one has agreed with
> him. Arguing with a wall isn't going to bring
> Ashley back...I suggest you mourn properly and
> hopefully one day, move on. I'm sorry for your
> loss.
>
> Gravis is just taking breaks between online
> porn-flicks to post on this forum. We all know who
> lacks any form of substance in his/her life when
> they post like that. Gravis, you're a loser, man.

Chalk up another obsessed loser to the list...
BetterTHenYou....you are an obsessed hater of a loser...so doesnt that make you a loser?

Date: February 20, 2008 05:18PM

Yaa, when did I say that I hated Garvis? Just because I ripped on him doesn't mean I hate him. What makes me a loser? Because I commented on this forum? Haha. "an obsessed hater of a loser" because one of my posts was about Garvis? Aren't you doing the same thing? Did your mother feed you paint chips when you were a child? Hell, your mother should have swallowed you.

Yaa, leave the attempt of intelligent comments to people who actually think with their heads and not their ass. Look up the word "obsessed". If someone can downplay someone else's misery on the forums, then according to that logic, I should be allowed to say whatever I want, correct?

Plus, gravis hasn't said anything funny... My four year old cousin could scribble better jokes. And my name is "BetterThanYou", not "BetterThenYou", which just re-affirms the meaning of my nickname, you dolt.

Date: February 20, 2008 05:27PM

BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Yaa, when did I say that I hated Garvis? Just
> because I ripped on him doesn't mean I hate him.
> What makes me a loser? Because I commented on this
> forum? Haha. "an obsessed hater of a loser"
> because one of my posts was about Garvis? Aren't
> you doing the same thing? Did your mother feed you
> paint chips when you were a child? Hell, your
> mother should have swallowed you.
>
> Yaa, leave the attempt of intelligent comments to
> people who actually think with their heads and not
> their ass. Look up the word "obsessed". If someone
> can downplay someone else's misery on the forums,
> then according to that logic, I should be allowed
> to say whatever I want, correct?
>
> Plus, gravis hasn't said anything funny... My four
> year old cousin could scribble better jokes. And
> my name is "BetterThanYou", not "BetterThenYou",
> which just re-affirms the meaning of my nickname,
> you dolt.

......yAWn.

Date: February 20, 2008 05:29PM

Exactly.

Date: February 20, 2008 05:32PM

BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Exactly.

Exactly what bitch? There is no point in arguing with you...your a creepy freak that starts threads about people who post here...and frankly I dont want to be added to your list.... or you will go off and post threads as "office" and say how much help I need and what not...fucking loser.

Date: February 20, 2008 05:33PM

Exactly. You tried to show self-restraint, but you couldn't. You couldn't accomplish anything. hahaha. Who's the loser?

Date: February 20, 2008 05:39PM

BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Exactly. You tried to show self-restraint, but you
> couldn't. You couldn't accomplish anything.
> hahaha. Who's the loser?

..........I am a loser but I am not afaid to admit it. You on the other hand....probably have difficulty admitting to yourself that you are a creepy pathetic loser..... and your an OBSESSED bitch....

EXAMPLE...
BetterThanYou Wrote:
> Why are you arguing with Gravis? No one cares
> what this guy has to say.

BUT YOU DO DUMBASS!!!! WHY ELSE SAY ALL THAT SHIT AND TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOU....LOL did you see anybody jump up and say "I AGREE!" No....as much as people hate him....your standing alone looking like an idiot....

Your next step is to post as another anonymous dork....go for it.

Date: February 20, 2008 05:42PM

Now STFU and go post in the "Gravis is Ill" thread you probably started...you are distracting me from the real issue in this topic....how cops should have their throats slit ....

Date: February 20, 2008 05:47PM

Look who's getting irritated? Who said my goal was to gain support? Are you in the fifth grade? The angrier you get, the more capital letters you use. Look, I can do it too. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME?! I HATE MY PARENTS! THEY DONT LET ME DO NOTHIN!

YOU'RE the one that said that YOU didn't want to respond to my posts, but YOU did. That makes you eligible for the special olympics! Congratulations. You called me a troll for starting threads, when I never did such a thing. My only goal was to anger you, and I succeeded. You're goal was to avoid me by not posting anymore, but you did. I don't need an anonymous tag to make you look stupid. Mission accomplished. Looks like I "pulled a Garvis" on you.

Posted by: Boswell Boy ()
Date: February 26, 2008 04:59PM

I live on Boswell Ave. 50 feet from the crash location. That picture is not of the actual scene, although the car was in similar condition. I didn't see or hear the crash as I was on my way home from work when it occurred. The police did shut down rt 1 and Boswell during rush hour causing a huge traffic snarl. I got home an hour late and walked out to the scene. I couldn't tell from the placement which way each had been going, so I'm just now seeing that here. The weather was light, spotty rain at around freezing temps. There were some slick spots, but not "sheet of ice" conditions.

The gender/ethnicity issue is irrelevant. As an old white guy I promise you I've seen stupidity/incompetence from all sorts in equal proportions. The problem here was one of inexperience and youth.

Having lived in FF County for 55 years, I'll agree the FCPD are pretty arrogant, but "hate cops" and "slitting their throats" is just stupid kid talk and promotes a useless "us vs them" mentality. They seem to have a pushy attitude, but I chalk that up to them checking you out to see if you're ready to snap. Take the push, don't snap and if you're clean they move on. I appreciate that we don't have a HUGE gang problem or crime like SE. DC or PG County.

This doesn't approach the level of the incident in Alexandria a while back where an off duty police security guard unloaded a 9mm into the side of an SUV full of kids bailing on a IHOP check. Killed one kid in the back seat. Cop got off scott free. Probably still on the force. That was disgusting.

Posted by: DB ()
Date: February 28, 2008 12:41AM

This is just another example of a Fairfax Gestapo fuck up that will be swept under the carpet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.