HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Attention Northrop Grumman employees of Northern Virginia
Posted by: Co-Worker ()
Date: December 14, 2011 10:45AM

I know alot of people on this site work in the defense sector, Northrop Grumman and otherwise so I wanted to do my civic duty and put out a PSA today. There is a neurotic nut-job by the name of Lisa Jost who is the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis for the Technical Services division. Despite being married she likes to aggressively harass male co-workers and is jealous of her female co-workers. If her advances aren't reciprocated or if she gets jealous she will defame the individuals in question. As she stomps around the office with her anxiety attacks and her neurotic disposition she somehow gets her job done, all the while slandering people she dislikes. At a holiday party years ago she said it was no big deal when Michael Richards/Kramer used the N-word when telling jokes at a comedy club. If you stumbled unto this page when googling her be advised the type of person you are dealing with or will be working under and what her true disposition is. They say the cream rises to the top, this piece of garbage is anything but. Arrogant, neurotic and worse, let it be known.

Lisa Jost Northrop Grumman Northern Virginia (Herndon, Vienna)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attention Northrop Grumman employees of Northern Virginia
Posted by: not of fan of either ()
Date: December 14, 2011 11:47AM

Co-Worker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know alot of people on this site work in the
> defense sector, Northrop Grumman and otherwise so
> I wanted to do my civic duty and put out a PSA
> today. There is a neurotic nut-job by the name of
> Lisa Jost who is the Director of Financial
> Planning and Analysis for the Technical Services
> division. Despite being married she likes to
> aggressively harass male co-workers and is jealous
> of her female co-workers. If her advances aren't
> reciprocated or if she gets jealous she will
> defame the individuals in question. As she stomps
> around the office with her anxiety attacks and her
> neurotic disposition she somehow gets her job
> done, all the while slandering people she
> dislikes. At a holiday party years ago she said it
> was no big deal when Michael Richards/Kramer used
> the N-word when telling jokes at a comedy club. If
> you stumbled unto this page when googling her be
> advised the type of person you are dealing with or
> will be working under and what her true
> disposition is. They say the cream rises to the
> top, this piece of garbage is anything but.
> Arrogant, neurotic and worse, let it be known.
>
> http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3619/3643721306_5790
> e2f91b_z.jpg?zz=1
>
> Lisa Jost Northrop Grumman Northern Virginia
> (Herndon, Vienna)

Wow, I hope they find this original poster and revoke their clearance. Character is one of the main things they look at. I would say that this is a character assassination attempt.

I have a feeling that this person who posted this is in some sort of hot water at NG.

Posted by: Co-Worker ()
Date: December 14, 2011 12:16PM

Taylor Wrote:
> If she just needs a good banging, I can take care
> of that.
>
> She'll be mellow, you'll feel safer at work, and
> I'll get the personal satisfaction of having done
> a Christmas good deed for someone.
>
> Just looking at her pic, it doesn't look like she
> really has any titties. That's going to make the
> job a little more difficult, but if I just go for
> doggy-style, or maybe just close my eyes and think
> of something else, I'm pretty sure I can get the
> job done.
>
> Just talk to her about it and then hit me up with
> the meeting info. She'll have to spring for the
> hotel room since I'm tapped out from buying
> Christmas presents. Anyway, you don't have to
> thank me. It's all part of the whole "kindness
> from strangers" thing that I like to practice
> during the Holidays.

Your generosity in these joyful christmas times is noted, don't think I can be your holiday pimp however. This woman is pushing 40 and probably dryer than the sahara so I'd advise at least trying to pickup a good looking cougar. Flat-chested and skeletor legs are not a good look. I've seen better looking legs hanging over a birds nest.

If character assassination is telling the truth than so be it. I'm sure people, who've worked with her or in her office have ALOT of stories to tell. She was known around the office for her behavior, and not in a good way.

Posted by: P Sturms ()
Date: December 14, 2011 12:39PM

I spent 1.5 fairly miserable years as a contractor working for NG on two failed IRS contracts. Nothing posted here surprises me - in the DC area NG seems to attract management sociopaths who are allowed to commit murder as long as their Federal sector customers are 'happy'.

That means employee intimidation including threats of termination and other harrassment (as noted here), corrupt business practices, and who knows what else are winked at by NG executive management as long as the money flows in from the customers.

The bad news is that the taxpayer gets screwed by the over-priced, shoddy 'products' produced by NG-type companies.

The good news? NG is probably better than CSC and GD.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 14, 2011 01:27PM

not of fan of either Wrote:
> Wow, I hope they find this original poster and
> revoke their clearance. Character is one of the
> main things they look at. I would say that this is
> a character assassination attempt.

^^ this. Totally unprofessional. If you have a true harassment claim then take it to HR. The posting of the allegations here actually makes me much less likely to believe them, but it is an irresponsible thing to do. If I was NG I'd pull down outgoing net logs to see who posted it in case it was done at work, and if the person was found I'd terminate them immediately and seek to revoke clearance if he/she had one.

Posted by: Cdelivery ()
Date: December 14, 2011 01:53PM

Damn!! I used to deliver packages to an NG building in Herndon near the dulles airport and I remember there was a lady who looks just like the one in the pic who used to skeeve me out and had the first name Lisa too. One time I went into her office to deliver a package and she looked me up and down and than said 'I haven't seen you for awhile, I didn't recognize you with your new hairstyle'. Keep in mind this was a few years ago and I was barely 18 at the time. I was like why the hell does she care that the delivery boy/man got a haircut and why does she even remember me. I just smiled and walked out and was shaking my head. Made me uncomfortable as hell. The people back in the processing center had a good laugh though.

Posted by: bootybandit ()
Date: December 14, 2011 01:57PM

cover the face attack the bass lol.

Posted by: ShakaKan ()
Date: December 14, 2011 02:54PM

Date: December 14, 2011 03:00PM

If that guy is her husband I can't blame her for straying. That haircut is attrocious. They are both five star paperbag fuglies.

Posted by: Tell more ()
Date: December 14, 2011 04:08PM

Nice...so she hits on dudes at work, and expects action? If so, and there is action, tell us more!!!!

She looks like a nice young lady to me.

Hmmmm.

Posted by: Milfit ()
Date: December 14, 2011 04:16PM

Total MILF!!!!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 14, 2011 04:17PM

Oh no, a decent looking chick hits on dudes at work. Either you're gay or too ugly for her to hit on and you're mad about it.

Date: December 14, 2011 04:27PM

Looks like she fell out of an ugly tree. Not saying I wouldn't hit it but damn I'd need some alcohol and a paper bag.

Posted by: OPTrolling ()
Date: December 14, 2011 07:01PM

I hope someone forwards the first post to the lady at NG and an investigation is started. Defamation of character and libel can be pretty serious.

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: December 14, 2011 07:21PM

Sounds like OP is a bit pissed than he's not one of the "harassees"?

A skank is screwing everyone in the office, but a real bitch is screwing everyone but you, eh?

Posted by: Lars Ulrich ()
Date: December 14, 2011 07:24PM

Unreal....am I reading some rational posts on FF?

I agree that even if she is evil and has legs like 'skeletor' ruining her career is not cool. The OP on this is probably some fat lazy chick who is jealous of Lisa's actions.

I suspect that it is a female posting, when I look at ladies legs, I usually just go ahhh nice or ehhh...and don't look to relate them to cartoon characters. I bet the OP has something up their sleeves and figures if they can discredit the one they are attacking early on, then it would make their story less harmful. Total bitch move.

Posted by: thinking about it ()
Date: December 14, 2011 08:14PM

OPTrolling Wrote:
> I hope someone forwards the first post to the lady
> at NG and an investigation is started. Defamation
> of character and libel can be pretty serious.

And if the post is true?

Posted by: around the block ()
Date: December 14, 2011 08:23PM

My boss treats only the male workers like shit. She is angry, mean spirited, petty, loud and backstabbing and those are her good points. Because she is in a protected class being a female, and even that is questionable, she cannot be fired no matter how bad she is. She is reason one that I am going to hasten my leaving for a buyout package. I am a firm believer in karma so I know her big fat ass is going to get hers hopefully sooner rather than later.

Yes she has been reported to HR many times over. She has received many reprimands yet continues with her behavior.

Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: December 14, 2011 09:20PM

I've seen this before.

The only thing these companies care about is making money and "business development" (i.e. cultivating new contracts). This chick could indeed be a neurotic bitch, but if she's making money for the company, management will look the other way.

Posted by: yes indeed ()
Date: December 14, 2011 09:59PM

thats why, if it was not for reproduction, or sexual desire, the majority of women would be banished from society for the lack of common sense and, for irritating the living shit out of men with the stuck on stupid mentality that is so common with women in this area.

fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

Date: December 14, 2011 10:09PM

I dont know about the woman in the pic only my personal experience with my boss. She has cost the company in turnover losing good quality people. Increased use of sick leave because employees would rather call in sick than face her on a Monday. While the company may avoid the cost of a discimination lawsuit if they fire her, they lose much more money in lost productivity. The positions usually requires a good five years before the employees become proficient so there is the additional loss in training dollars.

More than a few expressed this in the exit interviews but the trend continues, she is a female and protected. Even the female co-workers comment on her bias against men.

Posted by: Weather_Dud ()
Date: December 14, 2011 10:22PM

Finally, a post about a chick WITH a pic. Amen, there's hope for FFU!!

Posted by: boredatwork ()
Date: December 15, 2011 02:12AM

thinking about it Wrote:
> OPTrolling Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope someone forwards the first post to the
> lady
> > at NG and an investigation is started.
> Defamation
> > of character and libel can be pretty serious.
>
> And if the post is true?

If it's true then the original poster has a defense in court when Ms. Jost brings an action against him for defamation.

Of course, he'll still have to hire an attorney to defend him, and subpoena a number of his co-workers to testify as to the veracity of his statement.

Posted by: Anonymous10 ()
Date: December 15, 2011 11:24AM

Before moving back to Chicago for a years, I worked at a NG office in Vienna on the same floor with her, albeit in PR. This lady was a stalker of the worst order. I was friends with a girl that she managed and everytime this girl would talk to me for more than five minutes she would come walking by letting it be known that she didn't appreciate it. It got so bad that if the girl talked to me for more than a minute she would say " I got to go, you know who might come by", meaning her crazy boss. One time the lady cornered me in the company gym and I had to talk to her, didn't seem too loony, but man was she pressed for any male attention. Defintely made sure never to be alone in a room with her.

Posted by: MissingPicx ()
Date: December 15, 2011 01:38PM

What happened to all the pictures? This Jost lady seems like a real bitch if what is alleged is true.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 15, 2011 02:11PM

Female, male, black, white, hispanic, straight, gay, sick, healthy, fat, skinny... anyone can sue for any reason. If management has documented everything properly, then the lady won't have a case. I'm not saying they'll avoid legal fees, but they'll win. Just because your leadership is incompetent and therefore unable to deal with performance issues, don't assume women are magically protected.

I'm getting pretty sick of the trend I've seen lately on the General Forum. Guy after guy (or the same guy over and over again) whining about how women are so terrible and get away with so much. If someone can't do their job, start documenting it and put them on a performance improvement plan. If they don't improve, fire them. This is a leadership issue, not a gender issue,

Posted by: LisasNumber ()
Date: December 15, 2011 02:27PM

Anyone have Lisa Jost's phone number...I'd ring in the New Year with her. On your knees.

Posted by: very hard to prove libel ()
Date: December 15, 2011 02:28PM

boredatwork Wrote:
> thinking about it Wrote:
> -----
> > OPTrolling Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I hope someone forwards the first post to the
> > lady
> > > at NG and an investigation is started.
> > Defamation
> > > of character and libel can be pretty serious.
> >
> > And if the post is true?
>
> If it's true then the original poster has a
> defense in court when Ms. Jost brings an action
> against him for defamation.
>
> Of course, he'll still have to hire an attorney to
> defend him, and subpoena a number of his
> co-workers to testify as to the veracity of his
> statement.

The truth is an absolute defense against any libel claim. If you post on here or anywhere really something that is embarrassing, as long as it is true and can be proven in court as true, there is no libel.

Libel is a civil claim, so all you need is a preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt. The claim above is about "aggressively harass[ing] male co-workers". If you had 4 or 5 men you could depose that would say they had been harassed, no libel. If you came about your knowledge in some way that was protected (working in HR, snooping in e-mail), then you might have other problems.

Date: December 15, 2011 02:36PM

Very true. However, in order to get to that stage, you have to have an attorney, file appearances, obligatory motions to dismiss, certainly a motion in opposition to summary judgment, discovery, and then a trial. A plaintiff likely hired an attorney on contingency so he/she pays nothing. Meanwhile, you are burning through money at a rate of $300 to $600 an hour.

I avoid discussions like this involving non-combatants that are alive and who are not public figures or otherwise noteworthy.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Date: December 15, 2011 05:11PM

Genevieve Wrote:
>
> I'm getting pretty sick of the trend I've seen
> lately on the General Forum. Guy after guy (or
> the same guy over and over again) whining about
> how women are so terrible and get away with so
> much. If someone can't do their job, start
> documenting it and put them on a performance
> improvement plan. If they don't improve, fire
> them. This is a leadership issue, not a gender
> issue,

I can assure you this goes on especially in government jobs. I do not know this woman in the OP I can only speak to my situation. My boss has been counselled over and over to no effect.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 15, 2011 09:18PM

around the block Wrote:
>
> I can assure you this goes on especially in
> government jobs. I do not know this woman in the
> OP I can only speak to my situation. My boss has
> been counselled over and over to no effect.

Okay, but the government is notorious for not being able to fire ANYONE...

Posted by: Dumb Move ()
Date: December 16, 2011 01:20PM

I feel your pain, but how stupid can you be to post something like this? At best, if this woman finds out, she will do everything in her power to fire you. At least someone took out her pictures.

On a practical level, the world of Government contracting is filled with almost as many nut jobs as the Government itself. As long as they're bringing in money, it doesn't matter. If you let this woman and her ilk get to you, it will eat you alive. Find a way to deal with it or find another job.

Date: December 16, 2011 01:23PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Okay, but the government is notorious for not
> being able to fire ANYONE...

I will agree to that but usually it involves screwups and lazy folk. Someone like my boss goes out of her way to poison the workplace.

Posted by: Super ()
Date: December 20, 2011 11:44AM

This woman seems like a certified nutter by all accounts. I don't care how well she did her job, I wouldn't want her in my work environment.

Posted by: Max ()
Date: December 20, 2011 03:12PM

I knew this girl when she was at UVA, she was well-known to the lacrosse players there.

Posted by: Pic ()
Date: December 23, 2011 10:07AM

pic isn't loading.

Posted by: Lazy DOD contractors ()
Date: December 23, 2011 10:28AM

GTFBTW

Posted by: knowitall ()
Date: January 05, 2012 11:50AM

Unfortunately being acquainted with people who know her I'm not surprised at anything written here. Some friends of mine who were based out of Northrop HQ in Los Angeles also told me about her so within Northrop her reputation precedes her from coast to coast.

From what I hear this includes but is not limited to her making racist and callous comments, as the op mentioned, badmouthing co-workers, including employees in other departments and alleged affairs with other employees, including one much gossiped about cross-country affair. The kicker they told me was she whined and complainted to her superiors because she couldn't understand why other people in the office didn't like her. What a shock.

My friends said everyone was glad when she got promoted and moved to another office. Personally I'd rather quit than deal with someone who is unstable but to each their own.

Posted by: cooberatingwitness ()
Date: January 11, 2012 11:09AM

I worked as a temp in the same office as her and she was crazy, like Glenn Close from fatal attraction crazy. Definitely needs to be on meds if she isn't, I heard she's rich though, built herself a nice mcmansion with all her money from what I hear. That's what cunts like that care about, getting rich, impressing people with their intelligence and living the high life. I predict kharma will catch up to her sooner rather than later. Ugly on the inside and getting VERY ugly on the outside. Somebody I hadn't heard from in a few years directed me to look her up and walla her she is being exposed to the world. Being laughed at in real life and now on the internet.

Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: January 11, 2012 12:12PM

I just want to see a pic first - then I am sure I can contribute a totally useless yet amusing contribution to this thread.

Posted by: photoop ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:04PM

open eyez Wrote:
> I just want to see a pic first - then I am sure I
> can contribute a totally useless yet amusing
> contribution to this thread.

Best I could do.

Posted by: photop ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:05PM

Try again.

Posted by: thirdtimesthecharm ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:09PM

open eyez Wrote:
> I just want to see a pic first - then I am sure I
> can contribute a totally useless yet amusing
> contribution to this thread.

Here you go.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdnC3b_jHkvTcNz2yfb8zIU_MQQO49nd2zrAg9t9D4bi7wlyvj

Posted by: inaddition ()
Date: January 11, 2012 02:15PM

This finook is her brother. They both like men and coitus. If the above pic isn't enough put a wig on this clown and you have a good approximation of what she looks.

Posted by: grumman employee ()
Date: January 17, 2012 12:32PM

Co-Worker Wrote:
> I know alot of people on this site work in the
> defense sector, Northrop Grumman and otherwise so
> I wanted to do my civic duty and put out a PSA
> today. There is a neurotic nut-job by the name of
> Lisa Jost who is the Director of Financial
> Planning and Analysis for the Technical Services
> division. Despite being married she likes to
> aggressively harass male co-workers and is jealous
> of her female co-workers. If her advances aren't
> reciprocated or if she gets jealous she will
> defame the individuals in question. As she stomps
> around the office with her anxiety attacks and her
> neurotic disposition she somehow gets her job
> done, all the while slandering people she
> dislikes. At a holiday party years ago she said it
> was no big deal when Michael Richards/Kramer used
> the N-word when telling jokes at a comedy club. If
> you stumbled unto this page when googling her be
> advised the type of person you are dealing with or
> will be working under and what her true
> disposition is. They say the cream rises to the
> top, this piece of garbage is anything but.
> Arrogant, neurotic and worse, let it be known.
>
> http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3619/3643721306_5790
> e2f91b_z.jpg?zz=1
>
> Lisa Jost Northrop Grumman Northern Virginia
> (Herndon, Vienna)

Good for you for exposing her. If I were you I'd pray for a lawsuit. Under oath she'd have to admit to her behavior or commit perjury which is why I don't think she would go that route.

Everyone who has worked with her knows that everything you wrote is accurate. By the way did you work with someone with the last name Mc....We discussed Lisa's day-to-day unprofessional behavior many times, and she would probably back you up if push came to shove.

Posted by: analyst2 ()
Date: January 17, 2012 03:54PM

cooberatingwitness Wrote:
> I worked as a temp in the same office as her and
> she was crazy, like Glenn Close from fatal
> attraction crazy. Definitely needs to be on meds
> if she isn't, I heard she's rich though, built
> herself a nice mcmansion with all her money from
> what I hear. That's what cunts like that care
> about, getting rich, impressing people with their
> intelligence and living the high life. I predict
> kharma will catch up to her sooner rather than
> later. Ugly on the inside and getting VERY ugly on
> the outside. Somebody I hadn't heard from in a
> few years directed me to look her up and walla her
> she is being exposed to the world. Being laughed
> at in real life and now on the internet.

Did you work in Reston? When I worked with her she made a habit of following/chasing me as I left the office. I had to leave quietly so she wouldn't corner me in the elevator for some inane conversation.

Sue her neurotic ass for harrassment and for slandering you at work. I'm sure people won't have to have their arms twisted to testify against her. Don't know how recent these acts occurred but statue of limitations are a few years for these type of things. At the very least you'll rightfully humiliate her since she seems to have no shame engaging in stalking behavior.

Date: January 17, 2012 04:30PM

Hmmm, I am struggling to come up with afore-mentioned immature comments.....does she wear heels? Is she vulgar/have a potty mouth? Does she know the difference between a blow job and a ham sandwich?
If nothing else, it seems like she either a) has something juicy on her boss or bosses, or b) she does something on the revenue generating side of things. That can keep you in a job no matter how big an asshole you are....

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: January 17, 2012 09:37PM

Alpha Male Wrote:
> I've seen this before.
>
> The only thing these companies care about is
> making money and "business development" (i.e.
> cultivating new contracts). This chick could
> indeed be a neurotic bitch, but if she's making
> money for the company, management will look the
> other way.

It's all about the billable hours.

Posted by: yes sir ()
Date: January 18, 2012 10:55AM

open eyez Wrote:
> Hmmm, I am struggling to come up with
> afore-mentioned immature comments.....does she
> wear heels? Is she vulgar/have a potty mouth?
> Does she know the difference between a blow job
> and a ham sandwich?
> If nothing else, it seems like she either a) has
> something juicy on her boss or bosses, or b) she
> does something on the revenue generating side of
> things. That can keep you in a job no matter how
> big an asshole you are....

She's definitely a friend to management. They like watching her walk around in her F-me pumps all day, the old decrepit guys do at least. She "leads" meetings by crawling into managements offices and getting them "lubed" up. I don't blame her for being such an unsurly person, she's probably a walking STD from all her out of marriage daliances. Chlymidia and/or gonnohrea are not good for the mind.

Posted by: grumman ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:12PM

Lol, this thread makes me laugh. I worked in an office in Herndon with her. Remember she would have anxiety attacks just walking around, like loud audible breathing. She got promoted through her department rapidly though.

As competent as she might have been she wasn't too smart. One time she asked an older employee who was older and had just developed some temporary walking difficulties why she had a cane in her office. The lady said to fight off animals. I was cringing when I heard that. When I walked by the older lady said what a dumb b. Lol.

Date: January 19, 2012 01:29PM

Care to expand on the "leads meetings" and "lubed up" comment....this gal sounds like someone whom would be great top play some practical jokes on....

Posted by: Ex-porn star ()
Date: January 19, 2012 04:40PM

what is the bitch's point of contact....I want to offer to her to fuck her silly, pound her anal hole so hard my dick will be coming out of her mouth.

Posted by: mehere2 ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:00PM

That's nothing. How about working for a convicted registered pedophile!!!!

I worked for Northrop Grumman and I can tell you they have NO standards.

Posted by: helpful ()
Date: January 20, 2012 11:10AM

Ex-porn star Wrote:
> what is the bitch's point of contact....I want to
> offer to her to fuck her silly, pound her anal
> hole so hard my dick will be coming out of her
> mouth.

Well the northrop email template is first name dot name @ ngc.com so I'm sure you could send her your most generous offer via email to:

lisa.jost@ngc.com

bon appetit!!

Date: January 20, 2012 12:18PM

So what's the status of the defamation suit?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: per se ()
Date: January 20, 2012 01:47PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> So what's the status of the defamation suit?

Well, the veracity of these statements need to be ascertained in order for a libel suit to go forward. Assuming that the OP has not posted under multiple names here (admittedly, a big assumption), there appears to be numerous corroborators to the story. Truth, after all, is a defense to libel.

Posted by: olbill ()
Date: January 20, 2012 01:55PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> So what's the status of the defamation suit?

She ain't suing anybody

Posted by: who? ()
Date: January 21, 2012 03:58PM

mehere2 Wrote:
> That's nothing. How about working for a convicted
> registered pedophile!!!!
>
> I worked for Northrop Grumman and I can tell you
> they have NO standards.

A name is in order, while all the deviants are being exposed in this thread, might as well shine the light on the scumbag in question.

Posted by: meherenow15 ()
Date: January 22, 2012 03:41PM

I believe in karma so I am going to let it come back to him. Trust me, I could have destroyed his reputation but I choose not to. In fact, I was told his past was known but people looked the other way. Thats what really made me upset.

The government contracting corporate culture in the D.C. area is so absolutely pathetic and frustrating. This is because 90% of the managers couldn't manage themselves out of a paperbag. This goes for CSC, NG, and all the others. If all corporate cultures are this dysfunctional I am surprised there isn't more workplace violence.

Posted by: Inspector Gadget ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:10AM

LisasNumber Wrote:
> Anyone have Lisa Jost's phone number...I'd ring in
> the New Year with her. On your knees.

After much investigation, I have ascertained that Mrs. Jost's home number is
703-533-8664.

From what I've read here I think she's particular to anonymous calls from strange men, especially in the evening. Of course I'm just guessing on that front.

Posted by: news alert ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:57PM

Her brother, James Stark, is a cocksucker and sodomist of the highest-order. Known to give the best fellatio this side of the mississippi.

Posted by: news alert continue ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:59PM

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1474642194#!/profile.php?id=1474642194

Although currently living in Atlanta I'ms sure he can be tempted up north by the prospect of some hot man on man action.

Posted by: IWUZTHERE ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:50PM

meherenow15 Wrote:
> The government contracting corporate culture in
> the D.C. area is so absolutely pathetic and
> frustrating. This is because 90% of the managers
> couldn't manage themselves out of a paperbag. This
> goes for CSC, NG, and all the others. If all
> corporate cultures are this dysfunctional I am
> surprised there isn't more workplace violence.

With CSC, NG, Lockheed it's all about the $$. I worked as a contractor for NG on two IRS contracts and the mis-management was titanic. Eventually the IRS, as stupid as their management was pulled the plug on one of the projects, but that was after years and years of allowing hourly consultants to bill 60 to 80 hours a week while producing little or no viable code.

The manager of the database group couldn't manage her way out of a paper bag, but she made up for that by getting married to one of the NG/TRW geezer VPs so her job was assured despite not delivering anything to the customer. And a nasty piece of work she was in the office. Made Ms. Jost look like a pussy cat in comparison. But these girls have that NG sociopath pedigree - and they generate cash for the company, so no on @ NG will ever say a discouraging word.

Sadly I see via Linkedin that the IRS/psycho/incompetent has floated from one NG contract to another over the past eight years. She's now oozing evil at NG's Medicare boondoggle, oops!, I mean 'contract'.

Who loses while NG and their ilk bank all the cash? Yep, the American taxpayer.

Posted by: Mortician ()
Date: February 03, 2012 12:05PM

IWUZTHERE Wrote:
> meherenow15 Wrote:
> -----
> > The government contracting corporate culture in
> > the D.C. area is so absolutely pathetic and
> > frustrating. This is because 90% of the
> managers
> > couldn't manage themselves out of a paperbag.
> This
> > goes for CSC, NG, and all the others. If all
> > corporate cultures are this dysfunctional I am
> > surprised there isn't more workplace violence.
>
> With CSC, NG, Lockheed it's all about the $$. I
> worked as a contractor for NG on two IRS contracts
> and the mis-management was titanic. Eventually
> the IRS, as stupid as their management was pulled
> the plug on one of the projects, but that was
> after years and years of allowing hourly
> consultants to bill 60 to 80 hours a week while
> producing little or no viable code.
>
> The manager of the database group couldn't manage
> her way out of a paper bag, but she made up for
> that by getting married to one of the NG/TRW
> geezer VPs so her job was assured despite not
> delivering anything to the customer. And a nasty
> piece of work she was in the office. Made Ms.
> Jost look like a pussy cat in comparison. But
> these girls have that NG sociopath pedigree - and
> they generate cash for the company, so no on @ NG
> will ever say a discouraging word.
>
> Sadly I see via Linkedin that the
> IRS/psycho/incompetent has floated from one NG
> contract to another over the past eight years.
> She's now oozing evil at NG's Medicare boondoggle,
> oops!, I mean 'contract'.
>
> Who loses while NG and their ilk bank all the
> cash? Yep, the American taxpayer.

Hopefully Ms. Jost and the other whore in question wrap their cars around a telephone pole or a meteor comes down from the sky and crushes their skulls. That would be karmic justice. The last moments before the lights go out will definitely make them reevaluate the importance of their careers.

Posted by: need an update ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:36AM

Has she sued you or committed suicide yet?

Posted by: Lisa's Lawyer ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:51AM

She doesn't give a shit what's posed here. She still has a job, hasn't been fired for bad behavior, so life is good.

Posted by: The DHARMA Initiative ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:52AM

She is still with Northrop Grumman.

Posted by: glad to hear it ()
Date: March 27, 2012 12:11PM

Seems like a very upstanding lady... who should be tested for stds frequently. So I'm glad she still has a job and her health insurance to cover all the necessary std screenings her promiscuity necessitates.

Posted by: mr/mrs anonymous ()
Date: March 27, 2012 02:58PM

Lisa's Lawyer Wrote:
> She doesn't give a shit what's posed here. She
> still has a job, hasn't been fired for bad
> behavior, so life is good.

She definitely does care. Went to the trouble of having it cleared from any google results page as you can't find it when you google search her whereas you could last month. This thread got people chattering in NG circles where she's known for her unprofessional ways, so she wants to minimize how it'll damage her precious career. Damage has been done. Look for her to 'jump' in front of a metro train within the next five years. This dumb bitch is so stupid she thinks everybody is 'so nice and dumb'. She's learning different now for sure, can't learn that at g-town or the cocksuckers international association.

I know it bothers her that her brother and his sodomist tendencies are now known to everyone. She loves that fa66ot. Her father will be none to please too as he was a (rear) admiral and having it out there that his son is a cocksucker won't do much for his reputation or his consulting business. A daughter that's a conniving, arrogant, real-world ignorant sleep around, a son that's a latent, disease carrying homosexual. Than there's this clown, his son inlaw. Has a wife who's a whore, and still stays with her. Course the guy's limited on the dating front. Looks like howdy doody post a meth addiction.

Posted by: upload pic ()
Date: March 27, 2012 03:08PM

Posted by: anonymous x ()
Date: March 27, 2012 03:10PM

http://www.abcsupply.com/branch/029

Here's the spineless maggot. Of course having transfered their property deed from both of their names to just his name may have something to do with him not dumping the scifutza. Hmm, maybe the IRS may want to look into if fraud was committed;)

Posted by: Researchar ()
Date: March 28, 2012 11:29AM

mr/mrs anonymous Wrote:
> Lisa's Lawyer Wrote:
> -----
> > She doesn't give a shit what's posed here. She
> > still has a job, hasn't been fired for bad
> > behavior, so life is good.
>
> She definitely does care. Went to the trouble of
> having it cleared from any google results page as
> you can't find it when you google search her
> whereas you could last month. This thread got
> people chattering in NG circles where she's known
> for her unprofessional ways, so she wants to
> minimize how it'll damage her precious career.
> Damage has been done. Look for her to 'jump' in
> front of a metro train within the next five years.
> This dumb bitch is so stupid she thinks everybody
> is 'so nice and dumb'. She's learning different
> now for sure, can't learn that at g-town or the
> cocksuckers international association.
>
> I know it bothers her that her brother and his
> sodomist tendencies are now known to everyone. She
> loves that fa66ot. Her father will be none to
> please too as he was a (rear) admiral and having
> it out there that his son is a cocksucker won't do
> much for his reputation or his consulting
> business. A daughter that's a conniving, arrogant,
> real-world ignorant sleep around, a son that's a
> latent, disease carrying homosexual. Than there's
> this clown, his son inlaw. Has a wife who's a
> whore, and still stays with her. Course the guy's
> limited on the dating front. Looks like howdy
> doody post a meth addiction.
>
> http://www.abcsupply.com/sites/abcsupply.com/files
> /managers/JostMike.jpg

You're right on point. He is a rear admiral. Talk about foreshadowing the son's sexual deviance, lol. Bet he didn't know his son would be following in his footsteps when he got his promotion. Funniest thing about reading his profile is seeing how he taught in a war college when he never saw any combat. If he was ever under fire he would scream and fold up like an accordian. Shooting at unarmed planes, like the Iranian passenger plane, is the closet maggots like this got to 'action'. War is good business for this guy. Supposedly he has a weak heart, probably going to hell soon.

http://www.spectrumgrp.com/members/215

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: March 28, 2012 01:16PM

Though occasionally reading this thread I haven't paid close attention to it, however I do like to traipse down links to external sites, etc.

The topic of this thread works at Grumman and her father was a top guy at Grumman?

Posted by: well I'll be ()
Date: March 28, 2012 02:46PM

Olde Farte Wrote:
> Though occasionally reading this thread I haven't
> paid close attention to it, however I do like to
> traipse down links to external sites, etc.
>
> The topic of this thread works at Grumman and her
> father was a top guy at Grumman?

"Rear Admiral Jim Stark joined The SPECTRUM Group after returning to the United States from London, where he worked for nearly seven years as Vice President for European Marketing with Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems. In that capacity, he was responsible for identifying and pursuing new military and commercial business opportunities throughout the European region, coordinating with government and private customers, evaluating potential partners and teammates, and supporting operations of the corporation in European subsidiaries"

Wow, now it's all coming to light. Nepotism rearing it's ugly head once again. To say nothing of the relationship between defense contractors and the military. Kickbacks for all the contracts steered their way, why not throw in a nice job for the guy's daughter as well. Don't bother having to work hard or anything else just have a daddy who was a high-ranking position in the military and you'll be a shoe in for director of something or other eventually. Thought she was just your garden variety office tramp but apparently she's a tramp with connections. Papa must be so proud. Choosing the Navy to get out of serving in Vietnam really did pay off. A cocksucker for a son, and a whore for a daughter. Takes after her old man apparently.

Posted by: Colonel Maddog ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:29PM

well I'll be Wrote:
> Olde Farte Wrote:
> -----
> > Though occasionally reading this thread I
> haven't
> > paid close attention to it, however I do like
> to
> > traipse down links to external sites, etc.
> >
> > The topic of this thread works at Grumman and
> her
> > father was a top guy at Grumman?
>
> > Wow, now it's all coming to light. Nepotism
> rearing it's ugly head once again. To say nothing
> of the relationship between defense contractors
> and the military. Kickbacks for all the contracts
> steered their way, why not throw in a nice job for
> the guy's daughter as well. Don't bother having to
> work hard or anything else just have a daddy who
> was a high-ranking position in the military and
> you'll be a shoe in for director of something or
> other eventually.

His high ranking position in the military got him into Northrop. Than his 'higher up' status in Northrop got her a job and guaranteed promotions. That's how it works around here. It's who you know and not necessarily what you know. Disgusting but true.

Entitlement complexes, as in her case, lead to behavioral issues.

Posted by: Been There... ()
Date: March 28, 2012 07:56PM

Hoo Boy!! NG is a playground for gurls who will hook up with aging ex-military heros and wind up as directors, VPs, whatever.

I get approached by Indian headhunters desperate to fill NG slots at the IRS, CMS and SSA contracts, but I know the same 'ol sociopaths are lurking in the cubicles.

Hey Priscilla, u out there gurl? How's senior VP hubby? Bet u have lotsa time on your hands when he hits the pillow @ 6:30 every night.

Who says a 30-year age difference isn't a bad thing? When daddy's asleep, Ms. P. can creep.

Lisa is no different. She's just got a younger, dumber hubby.

This people, is where your tax dollars wind up. Why there isn't complete outrage at the way our taxes are squandered is astounding.

Posted by: Tomas allowicious ()
Date: March 30, 2012 04:50PM

Been There... Wrote:
> Hoo Boy!! NG is a playground for gurls who will
> hook up with aging ex-military heros and wind up
> as directors, VPs, whatever.
>
> I get approached by Indian headhunters desperate
> to fill NG slots at the IRS, CMS and SSA
> contracts, but I know the same 'ol sociopaths are
> lurking in the cubicles.
>
> Hey Priscilla, u out there gurl? How's senior VP
> hubby? Bet u have lotsa time on your hands when
> he hits the pillow @ 6:30 every night.
>
> Who says a 30-year age difference isn't a bad
> thing? When daddy's asleep, Ms. P. can creep.
>
> Lisa is no different. She's just got a younger,
> dumber hubby.
>
> This people, is where your tax dollars wind up.
> Why there isn't complete outrage at the way our
> taxes are squandered is astounding.

Lol, when daddies asleep ms. p can creep, that's a winner for sure. Employees like Mrs. jost make six figure salaries either initially or within a few years of starting, get five figure bonuses and get paid out saved vacation time based on what they're making when they leave the company, this can amount to high five figures or six figure payout. These people will trade in their self respect and dignity for fat paychecks and promtions. If they do that on 18th street at midnight they call in prostitution, when in happens in a ''professional'' setting it's called being ambitious.

Posted by: Been There ()
Date: April 01, 2012 10:15AM

Tomas allowicious Wrote:
> These people will trade in their self respect and
> dignity for fat paychecks and promtions. If they
> do that on 18th street at midnight they call in
> prostitution, when in happens in a
> ''professional'' setting it's called being
> ambitious.

Y'know what tho - whether it's downtown, in a FFX hotel room, or in the master bedroom of a well-earned McMansion in McLean, the hoes do what hoes do.

Johns make the decision to spend cash as they please. Taxpayers don't, and that's sad.

Fixed
Posted by: what goes around...needs shots ()
Date: April 15, 2012 11:25AM

"NG is a playground for aging ex-generals who wind up as directors, VPs, whatever and hire gurls (secretary pool) to hook up with."

It sounds like SAI.

Posted by: better late than never ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:56PM

Posted by: better late than never 2 ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:58PM

http://www.sargentportraits.com/family/jost-lisacloseup2.htm

Someone please post this pic up as a PSA

Posted by: If you want someone done right.. ()
Date: May 13, 2013 11:29PM

A $40,000 portrait, think about that....
Attachments:
jost-lisacloseup.jpg

Posted by: if u want something done right 2 ()
Date: May 13, 2013 11:43PM

Money was/is still growing on trees as far as defense contractors go, what with two wars going on, why not just expense the portrait to the 'personal enhacement account'. Your tax dollars well spent.

Posted by: ha ha ha ()
Date: May 14, 2013 11:32AM

All of these companies are scum, let them go broke and they can build Korean markets where their big offices used to be.

Posted by: hahaha4u ()
Date: May 14, 2013 03:47PM

I like this picture better
Attachments:
jost.jpg

Posted by: Herby ()
Date: May 14, 2013 04:36PM

I always wondered why women with chunky arms wear sleeveless dresses?

Posted by: very true ()
Date: May 14, 2013 04:57PM

Herby Wrote:
> I always wondered why women with chunky arms wear
> sleeveless dresses?

Very true, delusional perhaps, just getting a self-portrait done speaks to that

Posted by: Star Trek Red Shirt ()
Date: May 14, 2013 05:56PM

Dude in portrait looks like Spock. Does lots of money make a person stupid and blind for their appearance? Donald Trump is the only one that makes this work.

Posted by: Reese's Pieces ()
Date: May 14, 2013 06:11PM

Herby Wrote:
> I always wondered why women with chunky arms wear
> sleeveless dresses?

Anyone else bothered by the abnormally large "ET" hands in this scary art composition?

Posted by: refugee ()
Date: May 14, 2013 11:21PM

This painting is super creepy. You have to be really narcissistic to spend so much money doing something like this. The hands are hilarious and it is so tacky. I can't believe its not a joke!

Posted by: gargoyle ()
Date: May 15, 2013 12:37PM

Plus, what kind of loser comb-forward haircut does that guy have? Looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.

Posted by: Herby ()
Date: May 15, 2013 04:02PM

gargoyle Wrote:
> Plus, what kind of loser comb-forward haircut does
> that guy have? Looks like Lloyd from Dumb and
> Dumber.

Or Little Lord Fauntleroy. Most guys give up that hair style when they get to middle school.

Posted by: labos ()
Date: May 16, 2013 01:12AM

Looks like howdy doody and the wicked witch of the west sat for the portrait.

I love seeing people like this exposed, predictably under the spotlight they scurry away like a cockroach. A big ego and a big mouth can expedite the inevitable, I'm sure she's regretting possessing both those traits, lol.

Posted by: baloney ()
Date: May 16, 2013 01:24AM

Please bear with it, as this is my longest thread yet…

As does any true foodie, I have a real passion for good baloney.

Bologna or baloney are both perfectly acceptable names to call this oft-neglected favourite amongst sandwich meats. Whether bologna or baloney, I call it fuckin delicious.

Bologna-making at home is an endeavour rife with pitfalls, but once one begins to get the hang of it, it can also prove to be both a rewarding as well as a somewhat cost-effective gastronomic experience.

I googled Bologna and discovered that Bologna was first made by the Etrusans in 534 BC, but then it was called Felsini. Nowadays Oscar Mayer is the world’s largest and most endeared baloney maker, while Schneider’s is surely the world’s most hated bologna maker.

As illustrated by the chart below, by going the homemade route you can get yourself a quality baloney without breaking the bank. My home baloney ranks at the lower third mark among prominent brands in terms of price (or in my case the cost of ingredients), and I would place it at around the mid-point in terms of taste (so long as you have no qualms with an eggy smell/taste and a significant amount of grainy sediment in your bologna). Most importantly for me is the look on people’s faces when I let them know that the baloney that they are eating was made by me; that is absolutely fuckin priceless.

Here are the figures:

Pusateri’s Bologna-$12.34 per 100g
Dietz & Watson Beef Bologna-$2.44 per 100g
Lyoner Bologna-$2.36 per 100g
Shopsy’s Deli Style Beef Baloney-$2.31 per 100g
Schneiders “Blue Ribbon†Bologna-$2.29 per 100g
(my homemade baloney- $2.27 per 100g)
Oscar Mayer Beef Baloney-$2.14 per 100g
Hello Brand Beef Baloney-$0.97 per 100g

I should point out that I am fortunate enough to have fostered a fairly intense relationship with my local Butcher (as in we have gone for a beer together after one of his shifts) so you may not have as good a line on well-priced ground beef and butcher’s twine as me, which may add to your overall cost, but I still believe that the figures speak for themselves.

---
Recipe:

Health nuts will insist that preservatives and proper sterilization equipment are essential, but in reality to make this good-valued bologna at home all you will need is:

15 lbs ground beef
2/3 cup Morton Tender Quick salt
1/2 quart vegetable oil
7 1/2 teaspoons black pepper (1/2 t per lb.)
7 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt (1/2 t per lb.)
8 teaspoons Pike Place Mussel Boil Seasoning
1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke
1 cup brown sugar 2 cups of Macaroni letters*
1 Football cut along the seam lengthwise to serve
as the baloney mold**

And to make it you need to:
1. Mix all ingredients except liquid smoke and oil together. 2. Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
3. Next day, mix liquid smoke and oil together before adding to mixture.
4. Mix everything thoroughly.
5. Pack tightly into the football, leaving 1/2 inch space at the seam.
6. Bake the now-filled football, uncovered, (upright) at 200 degrees for 4 hours.
7. Then immerse the football in boiling beef stock for 45 minutes (careful!).
8. Drain; cool and wrap in many layers of freezer paper.
9. Freeze and let thaw and enjoy within two days

* For the macaroni letters, rather than trying to find a store that sells pasta letters, I find that it is easier to simply drain 6 cans of Alphagetti.

** For the mold, I used an old Raghib “Rocket†Ismail autographed official CFL football that had lost its sentimental value for me. I got the idea of using a football as my trademark insult to Hamilton Ticat players at Argo games is to call them a “bunch of baloneys†- before I was banned from Skydome, there was a time that I saw Ticat QB Danny McMammus outside of gate 9 in his street-clothes and I yelled at him “Danny you are a baloney!†and you could tell by the look on his face that he knew I burned him.

---

A heaping plate of warm baloney with a glass of chocolate milk on the side can be quite soothing when life deals you one of its many blows. It definitely came in handy the day that Muad’ib posted that he was disappointed by my threads (once again
sorry Muad’ib, I still feel awful about not meeting your standards and have still not slept a full night since your harsh, yet accurate words were written). In fact I had two portions that sad day.

Having painting such a rosy picture of bologna making, I would be remiss if I did not warn of some of the inherent dangers associated with household bologna production. Dangers that can be best illustrated through my first hand account of a terrible (baloney related) incident that continues to haunt me…

Shortly after eating a man-sized portion of my homemade bologna one night, I developed difficulty swallowing, dry mouth, and muscle weakness. Soon thereafter, when the slurred speech, blurred vision and drooping eyelids kicked in, it became apparent that this was not something that a couple of Tums could fix. So I did the smart thing and visited the local walk-in clinic first thing the next morning when my leg stopped working. As it turns out, I had acute botulism and almost didn’t make it. It was caused by intake of vast quantities of rancid meat (I don’t like preservatives), and some irreversible damage was done to my innards, but thankfully I am largely back to normal now. However, in terms of cost, that stupid batch of bologna did not save me money, it actually cost me at least $1200 once you take into account the missed days of work, expense of crutches, cost of new sheets/jeans, paper towels, pharmacy bills etc. I certainly learned my lesson, and now have learned to recognise the onset of botulism at a much earlier stage. I plan to make a particularly large batch of festive fancy baloney to mark/celebrate the one-year anniversary of the incident this autumn. I now utilize shellacked leftover baloney for crafts so as to minimise the temptation to eat it after it has gone bad.

My initial hope was that by making my own bologna I would entice my friends to visit more often, which hasn’t been the case and saddens me. But notwithstanding the neuroparalytic illnesses, I would nonetheless chalk up my baloney making escapades as an overall (relative) success. I really don’t have much.

So Bon Appetit yo! And please post any baloney related recipes (my recipes with pics shall follow in short order).

Thanks,

Nawbaloney (hardy har har).

Posted by: woww ()
Date: May 16, 2013 02:02AM

Someone is drunk and posting, i would guess it's the wicked witch. Drinking to escape reality, after reading the posts in this thread and seeing the 'self-portrait', who can blame her.

Posted by: baloney ()
Date: May 16, 2013 02:31AM

The person who is trying to screw with these people is a coward. A scumbag. An anonymous sissy. For clarification, see the following:

Cowardice is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override doing or saying what is right, good and of help to others or oneself in a time of need—it is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a failure of character in the face of a challenge.[1]
“Cowardice is impotence worse than violence. The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him. A coward is less than a man. He does not deserve to be a member of a society of men and women.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Under many military codes of justice, cowardice in combat is a crime punishable by death (e.g. shot at dawn). The term describes a character flaw which has been shunned and disdained (see norms) within most, if not all cultures, whilst courage, typically viewed as a virtue, is admired and encouraged[citation needed][who?].

Contents [hide]
1 Etymology
2 Military law
3 See also
4 References
5 External links
[edit]Etymology

Look up cowardice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word coward came into English from the Old French word coart (modern French couard), a combination of the word for "tail" (Modern French queue, Latin cauda) and an agent noun suffix. It would therefore have meant "one with a tail" — perhaps from the habit of animals displaying their tails in flight ("turning tail"), or from a dog's habit of putting its tail between its legs when it is afraid.[citation needed]. Like many other English words of French origin, this word was introduced in the English language by the French-speaking Normans, after the Norman conquest of England in 1066.[2]
The English surname Coward (as in Noël Coward), however, has the same origin and meaning as the word "cowherd".
[edit]Military law

Acts of cowardice have long been punishable by military law, which defines a wide range of cowardly offenses including desertion in face of the enemy and surrendering to the enemy against orders. The punishment for such acts is typically severe, ranging from corporal punishment to the death sentence. Cowardly conduct is specifically mentioned within the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice.
[edit]See also

Anxiety
Courage
Fear
Sissy
Virtue
Weakness

Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: May 16, 2013 09:22AM

baloney posts are an obvious attempt to derail this thread into the depths.

Posted by: MMA ()
Date: May 16, 2013 10:57AM

Baloney is right. The guy that started this is a fucking coward. He's the only one posting all this crap in different names. Fucking pussy.

Posted by: doubt he is wrong! ()
Date: March 11, 2014 03:42AM

I doubt the guy is wrong! Northrop is extremely hateful to former employees! Read a book called "A Just Cause". The group I worked for hire people with intent on screwing them over. When your clearance was granted they add little snippets to it so if you try to leave you will not ever work in cleared world. If you stay they will never give you raises and your skills will decline to point you cannot ever leave.

There are groups in Linthicum are that go out of their way to destroy people. I watched 30 people hire into a group. I was last one to leave. Nobody that left is able to work in the Gvoernment Sector because the vindictive witch that now runs the group does nothing work wise except to use the JPAS system to track people.

This person has friends in the investigations that are willing to screw you. This woman has called every employer I left.

And you can tell NGC I am slandering them. I can prove beyond any doubt that they were double billing the customer on purpose. The were falsifying test data so that they could "fix" the problem for more work hours later.

I know of two people that committed suicide because of what that company did to them.

The group I hired into was known for this!!!

And never ever ever go to HR....

The people doing the damage are the sons and daughters of the real senior management and are protected!!!

Posted by: fubared ()
Date: March 11, 2014 03:50AM

I can tell you they have standards. It is to use kids of people that can help you get contracts as management. Allow these pricks and pricketts to screws people over. Northrop is a messed up company!

They are being caught left and right ripping off the government.

Read "A Just Cause" then search for other court cases. They are opening up everywhere because the same game has been used all over.

These managers it seems go to training class to learn how to screw over employees.

Most everyone I respected when I worked there left...
There are good people left but they keep their head down and leave quietly each day miserable....

I hope all the people that doubt go work for one of those managers. It is a real treat to have your life destroyed by vindictive ass wipes that work at North Scumbag!!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.