HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loud Speaking Arabics / Persians / Middle Eastern People That Gather in Public Places
Posted by: speakenglish ()
Date: December 12, 2011 02:38PM

So I'm sitting in starbucks today trying to get some work done, there I am peacefully working on my laptop and enjoying a cup of coffee not bothering a soul. Well behind me was this group of maybe 5-6 arab men speaking so loudly in their native language that they were disturbing the entire coffess shop. Not only that but one of the guys thought he was such hot shit he felt the need to strike up a conversation with almost everybody in the place trying to talk "business".

Why are these people so arrogant and believe they are entitled to act however they want in public??? They all seem to try and come across as the donald trumps of their culture. Why the hell is that???

Please enlighten me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loud Speaking Arabics / Persians / Middle Eastern People That Gather in Public Places
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 12, 2011 02:45PM

speakenglish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I'm sitting in starbucks today trying to get
> some work done, there I am peacefully working on
> my laptop and enjoying a cup of coffee not
> bothering a soul. Well behind me was this group of
> maybe 5-6 arab men speaking so loudly in their
> native language that they were disturbing the
> entire coffess shop. Not only that but one of the
> guys thought he was such hot shit he felt the need
> to strike up a conversation with almost everybody
> in the place trying to talk "business".
>
> Why are these people so arrogant and believe they
> are entitled to act however they want in public???
> They all seem to try and come across as the donald
> trumps of their culture. Why the hell is that???
>
> Please enlighten me.

For the same reason you thought it was appropriate to quietly work on your laptop and not bother anybody. Culture, upbringing, the fact that groups of people tend to be more outgoing than individual people, etc. "Talking loudly in groups" is not limited to Middle Eastern folk.

It's a public place, brah. If it was distracting, you should have taken your triple half-caf venti macciato soy latte with espresso foam "to go" and worked on your novel/screenplay at home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Re: Loud Speaking Arabics / Persians / Middle Eastern People That Gather in Public Places
Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: December 12, 2011 02:53PM

Throw in ethiopians and somalians. STill think they are in addis abbaba or mogadishu. I guess the us is short on stick-up men, taxi drivers and parking lot attendants.

Last week I was in the DMV and I don't think there were more than five people who weren't from central america, africa or asia and I'm talking fresh of the boat. So much ugliness in one room.

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:14PM

I have a better question, why didn't you ask them to keep it down a bit in person like we used to do, rather than go home and blog about it on some website? We're a bunch of pussies now

Posted by: SpeakingTruth ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:15PM

A lot of other languages are spoke with more passion than English is.

Posted by: Shush them! ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:31PM

My in laws are persian and VERY Loud....ALL THE TIME!!! I don't think they're trying to be rude, its their culture. I often "shush" them in restaurants b/c its obvious they're disturbing others. Plus, the men LOVE to talk politics and business with whoever they can find to listen. I'd kindly ask them to "shush" next time, they shouldn't be offended.

Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: December 12, 2011 03:41PM

Grow a set of nuts and tell them to shut the fuck up.

Posted by: HomelandSecurity ()
Date: December 12, 2011 04:03PM

Stick a gun in the faces of those terrorists...you'll find in much more quiet after that. And in the future, there's a Starbucks on every corner...next time pick another one than the location across from Skyline.

Posted by: kardiac ()
Date: December 12, 2011 05:13PM

I think has all to do with the fact that they know you can't understand what they are saying and don't give a rat's ass if they are bothering you. I see it on the bus all the time..arab, asian holding a conversion on the phone as loud as they like because there's no need to be a little discrete. I think it's just plain rude and has nothing to do with "the culture". You are telling me that an arab-speaker won't tone it down if they knew I could understand the story about Uncle Feh and the goat? Please, they are just butt rude.

Posted by: thugasbitches ()
Date: December 12, 2011 06:42PM

FUCK ALL Arabics / Persians / Middle Eastern People FUCK THEM ALL WITH FUCKING NO REGRETS KILL THEM ALL AND KILL AGAIN

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 12, 2011 06:47PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> speakenglish Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So I'm sitting in starbucks today trying to get
> > some work done, there I am peacefully working
> on
> > my laptop and enjoying a cup of coffee not
> > bothering a soul. Well behind me was this group
> of
> > maybe 5-6 arab men speaking so loudly in their
> > native language that they were disturbing the
> > entire coffess shop. Not only that but one of
> the
> > guys thought he was such hot shit he felt the
> need
> > to strike up a conversation with almost
> everybody
> > in the place trying to talk "business".
> >
> > Why are these people so arrogant and believe
> they
> > are entitled to act however they want in
> public???
> > They all seem to try and come across as the
> donald
> > trumps of their culture. Why the hell is
> that???
> >
> > Please enlighten me.
>
> For the same reason you thought it was appropriate
> to quietly work on your laptop and not bother
> anybody. Culture, upbringing, the fact that groups
> of people tend to be more outgoing than individual
> people, etc. "Talking loudly in groups" is not
> limited to Middle Eastern folk.
>
> It's a public place, brah. If it was distracting,
> you should have taken your triple half-caf venti
> macciato soy latte with espresso foam "to go" and
> worked on your novel/screenplay at home.

Actually, Arab speech is naturally louder and angrier sounding. Not just that, but even many of the other ME languages. I've been in plenty of their households, and yelling is the norm (I thought my family screamed a lot, LOL).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Phill ()
Date: December 12, 2011 11:55PM

kardiac Wrote:
> I think has all to do with the fact that they know
> you can't understand what they are saying and
> don't give a rat's ass if they are bothering you.
> I see it on the bus all the time..arab, asian
> holding a conversion on the phone as loud as they
> like because there's no need to be a little
> discrete. I think it's just plain rude and has
> nothing to do with "the culture". You are telling
> me that an arab-speaker won't tone it down if they
> knew I could understand the story about Uncle Feh
> and the goat? Please, they are just butt rude.

Hey smart ass those are the people who made America what it is today. If it wasn't for those Arabs who they fuck will be driving cars or having gold or algebra etc. so go fuck yourself asshole!!!

Posted by: fyoucryingbitch ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:00AM

why don't you grow some balls and ask them right there and than instead of coming on here like a lil bitch and running pussy ass mouth you need to grow a pair big time.
Attachments:
your_a_fag1.jpg

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: December 14, 2011 06:44AM

OP=
Attachments:
1.jpg

Posted by: Farmed ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:33AM

Such a stupid topic. EVERYONE know that we minorities talking the louder more the whites because we are insecure and want to have the power like white friend.

We feel much more the comfort in a crowd and make the loud talk.

MrMephisto is correct: we Middle Eastern folk really like the talking loud in group!

Cheers!!

Posted by: ALADDIN ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:41AM

fuck you, you fuckin fuckface

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:16AM

ALADDIN Wrote:
> fuck you, you fuckin fuckface

I love when we get people who accidentally stumble on an old thread through a google search.

Posted by: it is fun ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:50AM

Ito Wrote:
> ALADDIN Wrote:
> -----
> > fuck you, you fuckin fuckface
>
> I love when we get people who accidentally stumble
> on an old thread through a google search.

So very true, eesh.

Posted by: ALADDIN ()
Date: September 20, 2012 04:07AM

hey fuckface, i wasnt the one who bumped the thread dumbass u mustve misread the dates asshole

Posted by: pig bladder ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:10AM

speaking of loud talking middle easterners, wht's the deal with Teenozytoon on Fairfax blvd. in Fairfax City? the once crowded parking lot now seems very empty. More middle eastern joints opening up.? Malik Kabob and Ishtar Cafe?

Posted by: Alejandra ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:21AM

pig bladder Wrote:
> speaking of loud talking middle easterners, wht's
> the deal with Teenozytoon on Fairfax blvd. in
> Fairfax City? the once crowded parking lot now
> seems very empty. More middle eastern joints
> opening up.? Malik Kabob and Ishtar Cafe?

I drive by it daily and the parking is always full.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:35AM

If the army bombed the Starbucks at Bailey's Crossroads, they'd eliminate half the terror threats in the DC area.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:49AM

I have no sympathy for Starbucks douchebags with their 5 dollar coffees and omni present laptops.

I'm glad you're annoyed at the Arabs, because you're just as annoying , and you should know better.

Posted by: Abu BooBoo ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:05AM

Beware of the Qods.

Posted by: George Allen in 2012 ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:30AM

Come to a Ku Klux Klan rally. Only English is spoken. We'll tie some nooses and burn a cross. We have spare sheets in case you forget to bring one. Much better than Starbucks.

See you there.

George Allen, next VA senator. "AKIA"

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:59AM

LOL @ "Persian". You mean Iranian.

Posted by: Gerry Connolly ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:09AM

I'll ask them to quiet down if they give me a campaign donation.

Posted by: crackers talk loud too ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:10AM

just last week i was having dinner at rose kebab in vienna, a PERSIAN joint! not a C-jockey in the place eating tho.

at any rate, two 50-ish whitebread ( probably from mclean or great falls ) housewives are seated next to the three of us. well, one frumpy old bag thought she was the only one in the place, and her dinner partner just two feet away from her big fat gaping maw, she thought was 12 feet away and spoke at a volume accordingly.

i learned more about her over the course of the following half hour than i ever planned or cared to. her husband was bent out of shape because the place didnt serve alcohol, and he wont come back. well no shit sherlock, didnt they know hard core muslims dont drink the sauce? she had her foyer repainted/floors re-done, just returned from some visit to the carribean and they'll being going to france next month. i also "learned" she's been to see her OBGYN in the past month. what for i cannot remember. a few other things that i also cant remember....but the crowning jewel was her "announcing", to the entire dining area patrons, that she's had TWO colonoscopies recently, as well as something going wrong with her liver.

LMAO!

Posted by: Loudspeaker ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:05PM

Yeah, I've been in places where some group of "socialite" bitches share their their fucking kids violin recital status with everyone within a 50 foot radius. It's really not restricted to color/background unless that background teaches you to act like a group of gorillas in public. Its just that foreigners and grew up in shitty places and so developed shitty etiquette as a result, still not a good excuse for these shit heads though. Assholes will be assholes no matter where they are. The public space thing is tough but next time you see an asshole like this doing something you can call them out for, feel free to get up in their face. No matter what kind of brown they are, arab,iranian,indian, they all cower in fear when you get in their face.

Posted by: ItsJozzyB¡tChes ()
Date: August 16, 2013 01:29AM

So i work for a pompous ass from Jordan. He is a cocky mf. for no reason. He snaps out on everyone but me cuz i doze my work. i have watched this man for oh id say 4yrs. 3mnths and 13day and in that time i have never herd as much as a thank you or an apology. And from what i gathered from him and the others is they simply don give a fuck... point blank period. they dont care what they say. who they hurt. or how fucking loud they say it in.... the speak act and present them selfs as though whoever is the loudest is right. they as a hole are traped i. a decade. id say bout 1999....and many of them have mone like lots of money ppl come to the us because it iis .i don't no how much longer i can work foe this pice a a shit.... but the pay is great. i am a waitress and i make $6.25an hour plus tips and as of to day after working, foe this afor years he finally made me manager .... queen of the flys.... getting a wopping $455 a week that's $180 a month. so now idk how to feel about the most dispised person in my we lil world..... that relly the only reason why i blogged this

Posted by: Jessie ()
Date: August 16, 2013 01:35AM

ItsJozzyB¡tChes Wrote:
> So i work for a pompous ass from Jordan. He is a
> cocky mf. for no reason. He snaps out on everyone
> but me cuz i doze my work. i have watched this man
> for oh id say 4yrs. 3mnths and 13day and in that
> time i have never herd as much as a thank you or
> an apology. And from what i gathered from him and
> the others is they simply don give a fuck... point
> blank period. they dont care what they say. who
> they hurt. or how fucking loud they say it in....
> the speak act and present them selfs as though
> whoever is the loudest is right. they as a hole
> are traped i. a decade. id say bout 1999....and
> many of them have mone like lots of money ppl come
> to the us because it iis .i don't no how much
> longer i can work foe this pice a a shit.... but
> the pay is great. i am a waitress and i make
> $6.25an hour plus tips and as of to day after
> working, foe this afor years he finally made me
> manager .... queen of the flys.... getting a
> wopping $455 a week that's $180 a month. so now
> idk how to feel about the most dispised person in
> my we lil world..... that relly the only reason
> why i blogged this

You sound pretty hot. What restaurant? I would like to visit you and beat the shit out of the dirty arab.

Posted by: d m ()
Date: April 07, 2014 11:05AM

You will burn in hell. Lol. Lol... u know it's coming. All u kkk idiots. I feel sorry for you . ... No I don't u pasty bastard.

Posted by: NoVa ()
Date: April 08, 2014 08:00PM

HA SUCK ON DAT PAKIS AND ARABS! KURDISH PEOPLE ARE BETTER, KURDISH PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT ACTUALLY GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THEIR VOICES. EVEN THOUGH, KURDISH PEOPLE ARE CAUCASIAN, LIKE EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS... BUT THE POINT IS, Us Kurds aren't Dumb like Smelling Paki's and Terrorist Arabs, FUCK THEM!

Posted by: NoVa ()
Date: April 08, 2014 08:00PM

HA SUCK ON DAT PAKIS AND ARABS! KURDISH PEOPLE ARE BETTER, KURDISH PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT ACTUALLY GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THEIR VOICES. EVEN THOUGH, KURDISH PEOPLE ARE CAUCASIAN, LIKE EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS... BUT THE POINT IS, Us Kurds aren't Dumb like Smelling Paki's and Terrorist Arabs, FUCK THEM!

Posted by: another break in the wall ()
Date: April 09, 2014 10:51AM

Something tells me that none of these loud people would support most of the crap Fairfax wastes tax money on, so as they become citizens and vote, things will change.

We won't have turf fields, we'll have pavilions for falconry.

We won't have employee newsletters, we'll have Arabic grammar classes.

We won't have football, we'll have ghazal competitions.

And, Sharon Bulova will be nowhere to be seen.

Posted by: DurkaDurkaDurka ()
Date: April 09, 2014 11:05AM

Welcome all to El-Fairfax Mosque to support the building of new minarets around our newly acquired Fairfax City location!

Posted by: Fervent Believer ()
Date: April 09, 2014 11:07AM

The simple answer to the OP, is that it is in the Koran! In Al-Kahf, the Cave, was about men who determined that it was impolite to talk in moderate tones, and that anyone who objected was a clear indication that they were Kaffir and need to be beheaded.!

Aloha snackbar, pieces of oreoes upon HIM!

Posted by: mycatpumpkin ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:50PM

Yes, I live by several Middle Eastern families and they let their kids scream really loudly all day and the adults talk loudly. What ever happened to Pele respecting other people's privacy?

Posted by: fdakjga; ()
Date: August 22, 2014 02:41PM

thugasbitches Wrote:
> FUCK ALL Arabics / Persians / Middle Eastern
> People FUCK THEM ALL WITH FUCKING NO REGRETS
> KILL THEM ALL AND KILL AGAIN

^This

Posted by: You all are retarded ()
Date: August 23, 2014 04:17PM

First off, Persians and Arabs don't have a damn thing in common. They don't like each other and their cultures are completely different. Arab countries have alwasy been fucked up and shitting on themselves and others, Iran was beast until 1979, when their country went to the toilet.

Secondly, most of the Persians I know can throw down. It's probably the only reason why their country only gets medals in wrestling and martial arts in the olympics.

Get in the face of an arab, he'll cower. get in the face of a persian/iranian, be prepared, because mostly likely, that motherfucker can throw down.

Posted by: spodfiuthy ()
Date: August 23, 2014 04:26PM

BEH Wrote:
> I have no sympathy for Starbucks douchebags with
> their 5 dollar coffees and omni present laptops.
>
> I'm glad you're annoyed at the Arabs, because
> you're just as annoying , and you should know
> better.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Crap this is funny. Totally agree.

Posted by: Fahrenheit ()
Date: August 23, 2014 09:03PM

You all are retarded Wrote:
> First off, Persians and Arabs don't have a damn
> thing in common. They don't like each other and
> their cultures are completely different. Arab
> countries have alwasy been fucked up and shitting
> on themselves and others, Iran was beast until
> 1979, when their country went to the toilet.
>
> Secondly, most of the Persians I know can throw
> down. It's probably the only reason why their
> country only gets medals in wrestling and martial
> arts in the olympics.
>
> Get in the face of an arab, he'll cower. get in
> the face of a persian/iranian, be prepared,
> because mostly likely, that motherfucker can throw
> down.

One thing that they have in common is that they both smell like body odor masked with cheap cologne.

Posted by: sandy's going down ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:38PM

d m Wrote:
> You will burn in hell. Lol. Lol... u know it's
> coming. All u kkk idiots. I feel sorry for you .
> ... No I don't u pasty bastard.

Fuck off sandy, we are going to turn your homeland into one sheet of glass, by by camel fucker.

Posted by: Speakers ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:44PM

Where can I get some loud speakers for Arabic? Mine work fine in English but Id like to listen to some music from the Middle East...

Posted by: Fuck the arabic ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:51PM

Speakers Wrote:
> Where can I get some loud speakers for Arabic?
> Mine work fine in English but Id like to listen to
> some music from the Middle East...

Just bang some pots together and fuck a cat or goat in the ass. Not much of a different sound.

Posted by: Joe44 ()
Date: August 24, 2014 05:54AM

Fuck the arabic Wrote:
> Speakers Wrote:
> -----
> > Where can I get some loud speakers for Arabic?
> > Mine work fine in English but Id like to listen
> to
> > some music from the Middle East...
>
>
> Just bang some pots together and fuck a cat or
> goat in the ass. Not much of a different sound.

I was wondering why all the stray cats disappeared. Sounds like you're having some fun in your basement... and garage... and attic... and school bus.

Posted by: Donna Tubbs of Danville ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:05AM

Stop with the middle eastern thing for a Second... Talk about how LOUD BLACK PEOPLE TALK!!! I'm black and lots of black people yell while they talk it stupid ya know?

Posted by: Choices ()
Date: August 25, 2014 04:51PM

Donna Tubbs of Danville Wrote:
> Stop with the middle eastern thing for a Second...
> Talk about how LOUD BLACK PEOPLE TALK!!! I'm black
> and lots of black people yell while they talk it
> stupid ya know?

Ill take the blacks over those middle eastern shit bags, well maybe not.

Posted by: Holla Back ()
Date: September 18, 2014 03:50PM

What's up with all the sexy white girls fucking middle eastern dudes? They fuck em and then marry their own kind.
Are they that much bigger and thicker than white people? Is their skills in bed that much superior that they have no problems penetrating the white puss?

Posted by: YouHaveANIceVageeen ()
Date: September 18, 2014 06:40PM

It's even worse being a woman around Middle Easterners. What a bunch of drama queens who blow so much smoke up your ass it's insulting to a woman's intelligence. All they talk about is their accomplishments because clearly they think that women care about nothing else, showing their lack of sexual and emotional evolution. Really I feel like I'm talking to Borat when they speak to me. I have some great middle eastern guy friends, but there is this huge section of them who are approaching women like they just got out of a time machine from an era when women were considered "non-persons."

When they do bother to try to "care" about what you have to say, it's so damned phony that it's a second insult to me as a "non person." They really need to stick to their own group if they can't assimilate into society and treat women of other cultures on equal grounds. They always want the white woman but they got no fucking game. They really ruin it for the guys who are worth getting to know. They are so openly manipulative (although they think they are so smooth and pulling on over)--they need to either learn some real game or mind their own business. If ME men were as openly condescending to another race as they are to women, it would be a real issue.

Posted by: YouHaveANIceVageeen ()
Date: September 18, 2014 06:46PM

Most of the women I know have no interest in them. They can be on the thicker side, but they are by no means great lovers. Probably some of the worst I've had. Just having some jungle fever that's all. I haven't found one race better than the other as far as sex goes. Latinos are certainly more passionate and less inhibited. White guys in high stress jobs who drink too much beer and never exercise are quite pathetic in bed even at a younger age. They need to work out, get some balls, eat some veggies and lay off the booze. Only Hispanic men can drink like that and never get whiskey dick. White guys in the DMV have some seriously low T.

Call me a loose woman that's fine. but I do have a sample big enough to be an authority on the subject and no shame at all. Yeah baby.

Posted by: Eww Arabs ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:17PM

Arabs are emotionless, materialistic psychopaths.

Posted by: NoVaBoi ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:22PM

fyoucryingbitch Wrote:
> why don't you grow some balls and ask them right
> there and than instead of coming on here like a
> lil bitch and running pussy ass mouth you need to
> grow a pair big time.

haha so true. yeah but if you want peace and quiet and not the public go home(thats assuming you aren't an angry homeless man at a library computer..)

Posted by: Cyni ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:53PM

Sitting next to 4 totally obnoxiously loud some kind of Arab/Muslim whatever type women---- the whole place can hear them. HOW RUDE. When in Rome you know...
Don't they know where they are? RUDE!

Posted by: Problem1 ()
Date: February 25, 2015 06:56PM

Kill them all.

Posted by: Ervvvb ()
Date: December 06, 2015 11:12PM

How about some tolerance?

Or tell them to shut up.

Posted by: Pontiac 1 ()
Date: December 06, 2015 11:27PM

Fuck Apoo

Posted by: middle east mecca ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:34AM

stop going to the Skyline Starbucks bra - its a middle east mecca

Posted by: Susan33 ()
Date: July 12, 2016 05:52PM

never heard it said better than this. for all white women..THANK YOU!!!

they make my stomach turn
they cant even imagine how insulting they seem to us..all the while actually believing they are impressing us

low emotional ,sexual ,and social IQ for sure
they do marry their own cousins for centuries now though, I mean even today.
so next time one gives you a really hard time, just ask it if its parents are first cousins
you will get silence
first of all they wont know why you asked
second of all its highly likely they are!

Posted by: Thanks, Obama ()
Date: July 12, 2016 06:18PM

Arabs are the absolute scum of the earth.

And these Syrians coming over are molesting 13 year old girls.

Thanks, Obama.

Date: May 10, 2017 03:19PM

they are UGLY FOREIGN

AND BIG MOUTH PEOPLE

WHO EAT WITH THEIR MOUTH FULL
TALK TOO LOUD

AND , AND HAVE STUPID OPINIONS.AND SCREAM LOUD IN PUBLIC, DUMB MIS PRONOUNCE WORDS.
I DO NOT GO TO YOUR CONTRY AND ACT STUPID SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHUT UP

OR.........GO THE F--HOME

Posted by: they coool ()
Date: May 10, 2017 03:30PM

The ones that are born here are good people, usually do well in school and are usually non religious. Drinking, fucking, not fasting, etc.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.