HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Route 29 Southbound next to Centreville 7-Eleven Shutdown Earlier Tonight Around 6:30ish?? What Happened?
Posted by: NovaFireBuff ()
Date: December 11, 2011 01:39AM

Does Anyone Know Why There was a bunch of fairfax county fire & rescue apparatus and police on route 29 southbound in centreville right next to the centreville 7-eleven earlier tonight around 6:30pmish?? I saw a few ground ladders up thrown up against a building..It looked like Engine 417, Engine 438, Engine 440, Truck 438, EMS Captain 403, and Battalion Chief 403 were all scene...police had shutdown Route 29 Southbound at the 7-Eleven in Centreville..
Does Anyone Know What Happened ??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Route 29 Southbound next to Centreville 7-Eleven Shutdown Earlier Tonight Around 6:30ish?? What Happened?
Posted by: Willow ()
Date: December 11, 2011 01:44AM

Are you sure Engine 459 wasn't there?

Re: Route 29 Southbound next to Centreville 7-Eleven Shutdown Earlier Tonight Around 6:30ish?? What Happened?
Date: December 11, 2011 01:46AM

There Is No Engine 459...If your gonna be dumb..Dont read It.

Posted by: SmokeyDaBear ()
Date: December 11, 2011 01:51AM

So you can name every fire truck that was on the scene but can't figure out what they were doing?

Date: December 11, 2011 01:54AM

because I know what units would get called to a centreville incident, but Im wondering what the incident was....I have no clue if it was a building fire..inside gas leak...odor of smoke in a building...I would like to know what happened on rt.29 earlier...Police Had 29 SB Totally Blocked Off...and I would like to know what happened and why fire & rescue was on-scene.

Posted by: truckie ()
Date: December 11, 2011 07:29AM

I heard that a day laborer fell off the curb and twisted his ankle.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.