HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Seeking IT Professionals with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Posted by: Mario Rice ()
Date: December 09, 2011 05:21PM

Please send resume to taybonds@aim.com

All positions are from 120-150K, The positions are in either McLean or Herndon, VA

There are over 250 positions on this contract and all have to have Lifestyle Poly's. We are looking for level 2 candidates 6-11 years overall experience and salaries go up to $150k no higher.

2 HOUR INTERVIEW WITH IMMEDIATE OFFERS EXTENDED, LIFESTYLE POLY REQUIRED, NEXT DAY START!

If you are interested in any of the jobs listed below please reply back with your resume, your salary requirements, and the position that you would be interested in.

Jobs Available

100 Java Developers : 6-11 years overall experience - 5+ year Java/J2EE, Life Cycle, BS/BA required, exp w/DB, SQL, Oracle.
*MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

25 SharePoint Developers : 6-11 years overall experience - MS/SharePoint Designer & Web Dev/ HTML/DHTML/CSS .NET/VB ASP C # w/5+ yrs. Also SharePoint Developers with Java Scripting, PERL/VB Crystal Reports/Cognos/ASP/.NET or Visual Studio, *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

10 Software Engineers : 6-11 years overall experience - 3+ yrs. exp. in multiple programming languages, SQL, Java, JavaScript, C, C++, Perl, HTML/XML. Additional exp. Ruby on Rails, PHP/Eclipse/CSS. BS/BS req. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

5 Application Testers : 6-11 years overall experience - 5+ yrs. Creating Automated Test Scripts, Knowledge of SharePoint and Java
BS/BS req. Evaluating HW/SW, formal reviews, Dev/RVTM's test plans, exp with Web apps. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

2 Microsoft App. Developers: 6-11 years overall experience - Provide SharePoint Dev Support. Exp.NET/VB , HTML/DHTML/CSS
BS/BA degree, Exp w/map Web site processes & workflows. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

20 Software Engineers: 6-11 years overall experience- 3+ yrs. w/multiple programming languages, SQL, Java, JavaScript, C/C++, PERL, HTML/XHTML, Exp w/RDB Oracle/SQL, LifeCycle Development BS/BA Degree, *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

5 ASP .NET Developers: 6-11 years overall experience - 3+ yrs exp. Design/Development UI and IT Integration. SharePoint, C, ASP, .NET 2.0, C# or VB, AS Degree. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

3 PowerBuilder Developer & Sybase DBA?s 6-11 years overall experience - 5+ yrs exp SW development, coding and tuning SQL & Sybase support. BS/BA degree, exp. PowerBuilder 10X, Sybase 15.5, Java/C/C# development preferred. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

5 SharePoint Administrators: 6-11 years overall experience - Design/Develop & Manage SharePoint apps. .NET, ASP, or C#. 3+ yrs exp Web development, HTML/DHMTL/CSS, BS/BA degree, *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

Systems Integration Test Engineers: 6-11 years overall experience - Provide SW/HW testing support based or req?s for functionality & use of tools that have been developed. 3+ yrs exp. On complex computer systems, Windows 2000/2003, including VPN & knowledge of DB, Oracle/SQL Server or Lotus Notes Server
BS/BA degree, MCSE preferred. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

10 Systems Engineers: 6-11 years overall experience - Development & Integration of new technologies included Infrastructures, SW components, data, tools and LifeCycle developing total IT solutions. 5+ yrs exp. w/systems architecture, engineering & IT systems design, testing, ERP implementation & COTS SW/HW integration. BS/BA degree. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

10 Software Developers : 6-11 years overall experience - Work on a 10 person team to continue Java Enterprise, (J2EE) project. 5+ yrs exp Java SW development.3+ yrs exp Red Hat Linux. 3+ yrs exp. DB/SQL. 1+ yrs JMS & Spring. BS/BA degree. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

10 Software Engineers : 6-11 years overall experience - Assist customer in design/development & integration of new technologies. 2+ yrs exp. Multiple languages, SQL/Java/JavaScript/C & C++, Perl, HTML/XHTML/XML BS/BA degree. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

25 Web Developers: 6-11 years overall experience - Assist the customer in the development of Web-based apps. Creation tools, Management tools and Digital Media.
5+ yrs exp. Building Web-based apps. OOD, Java, J2EE, Java Scripting, HTML/XML programming & LifeCycle development. BS/BA degree. Exp.w/jQuery, Mochkit, Google Web Toolkit, Agile Development, Proj/Mgmgt Framework. *MUST have TS/SCI with Lifestyle Poly*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking IT Professionals with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Posted by: Cartman ()
Date: December 09, 2011 06:20PM

I can do that! Gotta up the ante though...

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: December 09, 2011 06:45PM

Cartman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can do that! Gotta up the ante though...

[I have no personal experience with clearances over Secret nor compensation rates for them]

However...

I recently read about a person making something like $160k with high clearances doing not-that-very-interesting work, albeit in a software field.

As such, yeah, it looks like the above-mentioned compensation rates are, relatively speaking, kinda low.

Date: December 09, 2011 06:49PM

Should have mentioned that, about 10 years ago, my hourly W2 contracting rate was about $80/hour (software development) - that's about $160k per year and without a clearance at all - right here in Fairfax. 10 years since then, of course, has affected that hourly rate.

Posted by: Would Move But ()
Date: December 09, 2011 06:52PM

I'm currently at $142K with 8 years experience, second job out of college. Also includes reimbursed travel and grad school. I don't believe you will have many like me move if your upper limit is $150K.

Posted by: That's Mr. Cartman To You ()
Date: December 09, 2011 07:18PM

TS/SCI SI/TK/G w. Full Lifestyle. Currently hold Q as well.

Get out the checkbook! Better yet, just give me a signed one and I'll fill it in!

Posted by: low ()
Date: December 09, 2011 07:28PM

Olde Farte Wrote:

>
> I recently read about a person making something
> like $160k with high clearances doing
> not-that-very-interesting work, albeit in a
> software field.
>
> As such, yeah, it looks like the above-mentioned
> compensation rates are, relatively speaking, kinda
> low.

The 150 isnt that low but 120 is definitely low for that type of clearance. So few people have them that Im guessing this job posting is either fake, or its one that a contractor is filling for the government and theyre trying to find people they can low ball to keep a bigger profit for themselves

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 09, 2011 10:38PM

Who advertises for this kind of position on Fairfax Underground? Even if I had those credentials, I think I'd be too cautious of a scam to bother responding. aim.com? Come on.

The salaries do seem low though. I've hired developers with plain old secret clearances for $120k. Even then, it was tough even finding people to interview.

Of course, this is the new era of contracting. A lot of people putting in real low-ball bids these days. Maybe these guys did and now they are desperately trying to put a staff together and still make some profit. Personally, I hope they fall flat on their face and don't find anyone to take those low ball positions.

Posted by: LOLicopter ()
Date: December 09, 2011 11:29PM

Really? Wrote:
> Who advertises for this kind of position on
> Fairfax Underground?

This.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: December 09, 2011 11:49PM

It shouldn't be too hard to find out who the ultimate employer really is for these positions. Job requirements that include 100 Java developers with a FS polygraph are rather hard to hide.

I would hope that anybody with such a clearance would refrain from responding to some tool whose email ends with "aim.com"

If you're interested in this job, find the real employer, cut this middleman out, and get a bigger salary for yourself. I would start on clearancejobs.com or dice.com and answer the one from the biggest company - like General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, CACI, CSC, BAE, Booz Allen, etc. Pass over those from the Alfred E Newman Executive Placement Agency, LLC.

This is just some bottom feeder recruiter looking to make a few bucks on every hour you bill, or make some finder's fee. He doesn't even have a made-up "talent search company" with a registered domain name. They're only a few bucks a year and you can host them for free on Google. This guy can't even make a basic effort at being professional. If ONE resume gets hired, he's dancing in the streets.

If you do go for a job like this, be careful. Casting a wide cheap net for this many bodies will catch a lot of worthless people who just fill seats and bill hours. The gov't re-competed the contract for IT in my building and the "database administrator" (note the quotes) wants us to reconfigure our replication to something simpler because she doesn't understand it. I miss the old db guy.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 10, 2011 12:01AM

It's just a scam. If you search that AIM e-mail address, that person advertises a lot of work at home jobs. He also used to post on a message board concerned with The Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2009.

It's just an out of work loser that has resorted to spamming for a living.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: also ()
Date: December 10, 2011 12:11AM

The other thing is it could just be an attempt to try and find out who has clearances like that. Hopefully anyone who has one is smart enough not to just talk about it with random people like that

Date: December 10, 2011 12:13AM

Date: December 10, 2011 12:14AM

eesh Wrote:
> It's just a scam. If you search that AIM e-mail
> address, that person advertises a lot of work at
> home jobs. He also used to post on a message board
> concerned with The Unemployment Compensation
> Extension Act of 2009.
>
>
> It's just an out of work loser that has resorted
> to spamming for a living.

Good work!

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: December 10, 2011 08:49AM

DoD/DISA is going to implement the cloud for the GIG. The IC has already implemented some cloud technology at the system high security domain which DoD would leverage and interface. The companies are now positioning for the contracts.

Too bad all you basket weaver degree holders didn't position yourself for the future. Call the OP a spammer, you are just mad because you can't qualify. 120 to 150K is better than living in your parents basement or being a FCPS teacher.

Posted by: Spy Eye ()
Date: December 10, 2011 10:19AM

Assuming that rather large complex going in next to The Big Blue Spy Buildings in Chantilly actually IS a private company (*), then they'll need to fill it with all sorts of outrageously-high-clearance folks. I don't have a handle on lead time for getting that many employees but I bet it isn't short-notice...

View Larger Map

======

(*) Of course, The Big Blue Spy Buildings themselves were rather ... ahem ... discrete about actual use when they were being built:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-08-15/news/1994227096_1_xanadu-spy-satellites-satellite-intelligence

so it's anyone's guess who's going into the new joint.

Posted by: recruiter ()
Date: December 10, 2011 11:05AM

So let me get this straight - 150k for IT people, 6 to 11 years, with full scope?

LOL

Posted by: recruiter ()
Date: December 10, 2011 11:06AM

And the funniest thing is this, I think about 1% of people who have anything to do with this forum would pass a lifestyle.

Posted by: goodluck ()
Date: December 10, 2011 11:08AM

ha! Has the op even seen the posts in this forum?! Good luck finding people to pass that lifestyle poly

Posted by: the real deal ()
Date: December 10, 2011 11:15AM

This is accurate salary info

These are just code monkey positions. Only reason the salary is that high is because of the clearance. Just because you have a clearance doesn't mean you automatically make bank

Most mid-level/managers around here make 120-150k Its the giant graveyard of consulting/defense contracting. I know the average age on here is 30 and less. You can hit this salary by 30 but then to make it to the next level its very very very hard. All these companies are pyramid schemes. Not that many people making 200k range and up in this business.

Posted by: Sniffer ()
Date: December 10, 2011 11:38AM

Mario Rice Wrote:
>
> There are over 250 positions on this contract and
> all have to have Lifestyle Poly's. We are looking
> for level 2 candidates 6-11 years overall
> experience and salaries go up to $150k no higher.

And just how long is this contract for?

Posted by: WestfieldDad ()
Date: December 10, 2011 12:19PM

Spy Eye Wrote:
> Assuming that rather large complex going in next
> to The Big Blue Spy Buildings in Chantilly
> actually IS a private company (*)

The sign at the construction site says it's for Aerospace - the holder of an Air Force FFRDC contract.

www.aerospace.org

"The primary customers are the Space and Missile Systems Center of Air Force Space Command and the National Reconnaissance Office, although work is performed for civil agencies as well as international organizations and governments in the national interest."

Makes sense that it's Aerospace & wouldn't make a particularly useful cover story...

Posted by: Spy Eye ()
Date: December 10, 2011 12:23PM

WestfieldDad Wrote:
> Makes sense that it's Aerospace & wouldn't make a
> particularly useful cover story...

You were around for the Rockwell thang right?

Posted by: Silly Sailor ()
Date: December 10, 2011 12:48PM

Fuck me I only make 65k w/ a secret for a major consulting firm. Six years out of college.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 10, 2011 01:35PM

eesh Wrote:
> It's just a scam. If you search that AIM e-mail
> address, that person advertises a lot of work at
> home jobs. He also used to post on a message board
> concerned with The Unemployment Compensation
> Extension Act of 2009.

One doesn't get those credentials being dopey, anyone with them replying to a post here doesn't deserve them. Anyone posting with an AOL-related email address can't be taken seriously, I hope no one actually sent him anything.

Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: December 10, 2011 03:01PM

Sniffer Wrote:
> Mario Rice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > There are over 250 positions on this contract
> and
> > all have to have Lifestyle Poly's. We are
> looking
> > for level 2 candidates 6-11 years overall
> > experience and salaries go up to $150k no
> higher.
>
>
> And just how long is this contract for?

There probably isn't even a contract yet. I would bet if this is at all legitimate, they are trying to put a roster together in case they win. As others have pointed out, there are very valid concerns about the legitimacy of this opportunity.

Date: December 10, 2011 03:46PM

YEP Wrote:
> DoD/DISA is going to implement the cloud for the
> GIG. The IC has already implemented some cloud
> technology at the system high security domain
> which DoD would leverage and interface. The
> companies are now positioning for the contracts.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Posted by: Jeff Holcombe ()
Date: December 10, 2011 03:53PM

I am actually retained through my organization by the company as well to find individuals with these qualifications. This is legitimate I can assure you. If you do have a TS/SCI with Lifestyle or Full-scope Polygraph, and you meet the qualifications, let us know.

(Also, I am the one who posted in Washington D.C. not Mario)

Date: December 10, 2011 04:04PM

Jeff Holcombe Wrote:
> I am actually retained through my organization by
> the company as well to find individuals with these
> qualifications. This is legitimate I can assure
> you.

Says the man that uses an AOL e-mail to recruit job seekers.

Posted by: WestfieldDad ()
Date: December 10, 2011 04:18PM

Spy Eye Wrote:
> WestfieldDad Wrote:
> -----
> > Makes sense that it's Aerospace & wouldn't make
> a
> > particularly useful cover story...
>
> You were around for the Rockwell thang right?

Yes.

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: December 10, 2011 06:13PM

eesh Wrote:
> YEP Wrote:
> -----
> > DoD/DISA is going to implement the cloud for
> the
> > GIG. The IC has already implemented some cloud
> > technology at the system high security domain
> > which DoD would leverage and interface. The
> > companies are now positioning for the contracts.
>
>
>
>
> You have no clue what you are talking about.

To bad for you Mr Zumquat. Your previous modeling simulation skill isn't needed no more. You need to redefine yourself beside being a low tech FFXU grammar police.

Posted by: Shortsighted ()
Date: December 10, 2011 10:49PM

Jeff, you are actually a recruiter, you should realize that someone would have to be an idiot to identify themselves and thier clearance level to someone posting on a message board where I can create a new user name every 5 minutes. If anyone did, you'd really have to question thier ability to keep that clearance. That is the kind of guy who goes to a bar and tells anyone who will listen that he is working on software for NGA or something.

Date: December 11, 2011 10:21PM

recruiter Wrote:
> And the funniest thing is this, I think about 1%
> of people who have anything to do with this forum
> would pass a lifestyle.

We're all the kids that sat at the back of the bus.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2011 10:29PM by wnrsm.

Posted by: Maxwell Smart ()
Date: December 11, 2011 10:31PM

Shortsighted Wrote:
> That is the kind of guy
> who goes to a bar and tells anyone who will listen
> that he is working on software for NGA or
> something.

NG - who???

Posted by: Maxwell Smart ()
Date: December 11, 2011 10:32PM

That last post was supposed to contain a (smirk)

"Chief, missed it by *this* much!"

Posted by: Lived Life ()
Date: December 12, 2011 08:57AM

Do you really need to be Ned Flanders to get past a lifestyle poly? Not that my profession would ever require me to get one, but I always wonder.

According to people I know with TS clearances, they only really care about foreign affiliations, not that you tried some drugs in college. Now if you went to rehab for said drugs, that is a different story. Are they right? Or am I screwed because I tried a couple things, a couple times 7 years ago.

Posted by: FullPoly200k ()
Date: December 12, 2011 09:13AM

Are you kidding me! A full poly and TSI clearance is worth at least 200k. I have friends that make up to 220k. Sounds like a big rip off.

IT clearances don't come cheap!

Posted by: Endure ()
Date: December 12, 2011 09:16AM

Lived Life Wrote:
> Do you really need to be Ned Flanders to get past
> a lifestyle poly? Not that my profession would
> ever require me to get one, but I always wonder.
>
> According to people I know with TS clearances,
> they only really care about foreign affiliations,
> not that you tried some drugs in college. Now if
> you went to rehab for said drugs, that is a
> different story. Are they right? Or am I screwed
> because I tried a couple things, a couple times 7
> years ago.

Oh hell, I know people with clearances that can't even speak good English. It's really how much you know and how bad the gov needs people in that area. Clearances are more politics than protection.

Date: December 12, 2011 09:11PM

FullPoly200k Wrote:
> Are you kidding me! A full poly and TSI clearance
> is worth at least 200k. I have friends that make
> up to 220k. Sounds like a big rip off.
>
> IT clearances don't come cheap!

Nice. Tell me where those 200k jobs are at. I'm actually qualified, which isn't required but helps.

Posted by: kid dynomite ()
Date: December 12, 2011 09:15PM

yeah no kidding ..where are those 200k jobs?

your full of shit.

Seeking SharePoint Developer with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Posted by: Syed ()
Date: January 03, 2012 04:14PM

Hi

ICS is Seeking to hire a SharePoint Developer for Fort Meade, MD on a fulltime basis. NSA Ts/SCI with Fullscope Poly required.

Here is the reqruirement.
• Build and manage custom workflows and connect to external sources of data using Business Connectivity Services through SharePoint Designer
• Provision, design, and build SharePoint-based solutions that directly address customer requirements using existing .NET code
• Develop customized dashboards, connect and exchange data between custom web parts, provide user interface themes and branding to SharePoint sites, and use conditional formatting in the creation of Data View Web Parts that display relevant information to decision makers in a convenient and meaningful way
• Build modular applications configuring/designing components such as data sources, lists, custom actions, content types, views, forms, custom event receivers, and workflow Maintain knowledge of best practices surrounding IT technology, processes & applications development / support
• Design, author, and maintain workflows using either out-of-the-box SharePoint workflows or Microsoft SharePoint Designer
• Communicate with business users & analysts to gather accurate requirements for new enhancements & applications
• 5+ years of development experience required
• Understanding of client-server architecture
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Enterprise Manager / Query Analyzer
• Solid understanding of Object-oriented design
• Knowledge of AJAX frameworks, web services and / or Flash a plus
Please call me on my cell 571-529-0472 to discuss this position.

Let me know if you are interested. WE can discuss and see if we can move forward.

Regards,
Syed

Posted by: We have a winner ()
Date: January 03, 2012 10:20PM

This is exactly the place you come to solicit a cleared IT professional. The OP should lose his contract for such a horrendous idea.

I suspect that the OP is a troll. No right minded company will post here looking for employees. Nahhhh, its not happening. Moreover, I suspect a social engineer.

Date: January 03, 2012 10:23PM

Oh boy. Somebody in Fairfax County with that background and qualifications would hate that commute. It is an hour without traffic. Fuck that. You have zero chance finding any qualified people here that would be that desperate.

Why make your new employer pay a recruiter's fees when you can negotiate that fee into your own salary or as a hiring bonus?
http://jobs.meetngc.com/fort-meade/cyber-security/jobid1717203-cyber-software-engineer-4_sharepoint-developer-jobs

Also, that job has been around for years. Here's that listing in Feb2010.
http://www.birchmeregroup.com/jobs/sharepoint-developer-iii-ft-meade-md/

That job has stank all over it.

Re: Seeking SharePoint Developer with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Posted by: Ya la Sharmoota! ()
Date: January 03, 2012 10:23PM

Syed Wrote:
> Hi
>
> ICS is Seeking to hire a SharePoint Developer for
> Fort Meade, MD on a fulltime basis. NSA Ts/SCI
> with Fullscope Poly required.
>
> Here is the reqruirement.
> • Build and manage custom workflows and connect
> to external sources of data using Business
> Connectivity Services through SharePoint Designer
>
> • Provision, design, and build SharePoint-based
> solutions that directly address customer
> requirements using existing .NET code
> • Develop customized dashboards, connect and
> exchange data between custom web parts, provide
> user interface themes and branding to SharePoint
> sites, and use conditional formatting in the
> creation of Data View Web Parts that display
> relevant information to decision makers in a
> convenient and meaningful way
> • Build modular applications
> configuring/designing components such as data
> sources, lists, custom actions, content types,
> views, forms, custom event receivers, and workflow
> Maintain knowledge of best practices surrounding
> IT technology, processes & applications
> development / support
> • Design, author, and maintain workflows using
> either out-of-the-box SharePoint workflows or
> Microsoft SharePoint Designer
> • Communicate with business users & analysts to
> gather accurate requirements for new enhancements
> & applications
> • 5+ years of development experience required
> • Understanding of client-server architecture
> • Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio,
> Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server
> Enterprise Manager / Query Analyzer
> • Solid understanding of Object-oriented design
> • Knowledge of AJAX frameworks, web services and
> / or Flash a plus
> Please call me on my cell 571-529-0472 to discuss
> this position.
>
> Let me know if you are interested. WE can discuss
> and see if we can move forward.
>
> Regards,
> Syed

Syed = kahmed@ics-nett.com <<<<<<<<<ROBOTS ATTACK

Date: January 03, 2012 10:29PM

And, I forgot, independent recruiters are parasites.

His email is syedk61@yahoo.com if you want to spam him. A Yahoo email address is MUCH classier than one from aim.com

fools.

Re: Seeking IT Professionals with Active NSA TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Date: January 04, 2012 02:58PM

Looking for SharePoint developer if you have the clearance and skills please let me know your salary requirement.

571-529-0472

Posted by: syed ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:00PM

Let people interested apply it is a real position

Re: Seeking IT Professionals with Active NSA TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
Date: January 04, 2012 03:14PM

Syed Wrote:
> Looking for SharePoint developer if you have the
> clearance and skills please let me know your
> salary requirement.
>
> 571-529-0472

LMAO Why has this position stayed listed for so long?

Date: January 04, 2012 03:16PM

syed Wrote:
> Let people interested apply it is a real position

No, legit recruiters wouldn't be spamming message boards looking for candidates.

Posted by: Beeper ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:23PM

No they won't.

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:52PM

Anyone who actually has a TS/SCI and responds to a random thread like this shouldn't be keeping that clearance very long. They are the exact opposite of who you want accessing TS information.

My guess is you have a sad sack attempt at social engineering here, or just a pathetic example of someone trying to make it as a recruiter.

You'd be better off harassing people at Wegmans in Dulles (across the street from a Raytheon campus) during their lunch hour.

Posted by: Quackwatcher ()
Date: January 04, 2012 06:43PM

I think I will check it out since I meet all the criteria. F

Date: January 04, 2012 08:40PM

When I see anything posted like that where I'm the least bit interested, I search for the job text on Google. There's always a story.

These recruiters just post the paragraphs given to them in the first place and they don't understand or care about the actual job requirements. They're just in it to make a buck, not provide a service through industry contacts. That's why they spam boards like this.

Also, by the time it makes it to the bottom-feeders that post in this board, the primary employer has become quite desperate to fill the position. They're having problems with this position that would make it much less desirable to a truly qualified person.

There are also dozens of other bottom-feeders spamming boards trying to find any soul marginally qualified and desperate/stupid enough to take the job.

Date: January 17, 2012 11:24AM

Hi

If you want to make $90-100/hr on 1099 and you are a J2EE developer or SharePoint Developer we with FS poly administered by NSA we have an opportunity. We are Prime. It is our project brand new initiative

The location is Fort Meade, MD we can have interview scheduled with our PM on site and offer made today.

Call me or my Director SAM to finalize this opportunity. Cell 571-529-0472

if you know of someone who would be interested we can offer referal fee of $5k if it leads to hiring the candidate.

Regards,
Syed

Date: January 17, 2012 12:06PM

Syed Wrote:
> Hi
>
> If you want to make $90-100/hr on 1099 and you are
> a J2EE developer or SharePoint Developer we with
> FS poly administered by NSA we have an
> opportunity. We are Prime. It is our project brand
> new initiative
>
> The location is Fort Meade, MD we can have
> interview scheduled with our PM on site and offer
> made today.
>
> Call me or my Director SAM to finalize this
> opportunity. Cell 571-529-0472
>
> if you know of someone who would be interested we
> can offer referal fee of $5k if it leads to hiring
> the candidate.
>
> Regards,
> Syed

Sounds like you are using an online translator.

Posted by: Biggus Dickus ()
Date: January 17, 2012 12:47PM

For those in the "know," what's a 'lifestyle poly'?

Date: January 17, 2012 12:58PM

Biggus Dickus Wrote:
> For those in the "know," what's a 'lifestyle
> poly'?

Google is your friend: https://www.google.com/search?q=lifestyle+polygraph

Posted by: ItsNotASecret ()
Date: January 17, 2012 01:13PM

Biggus Dickus Wrote:
> For those in the "know," what's a 'lifestyle
> poly'?

From "Dice Clearance Jobs": A Lifestyle Polygraph asks the candidate questions the concern the subject’s personal life and conduct and
can involve all aspects of present and past behavior. Questions asked might concern drug and alcohol use,
sexual misconduct, mental health, family relationships, compulsive or addictive behavior, and more. A
Lifestyle Polygraph attempts to look for issues in a person’s private life for which he or she might be
susceptible to blackmail or coercion.

Posted by: Jay Myers ()
Date: June 23, 2012 11:28PM

I am an Oracle DBA with 12+ years of experience and I have over 10 yeras of enginerring exp on top of that. I have PE, OCP certifications. I have a public trust clearance and working for a defense contractor making good money but not over 130K. I was told that this is very low in Fairfax area. I was making $105K in Orlando, FL one year ago. This should translate to $135K or more here in Loudon county area considering the tax and highest cost of living.

My company is sponsoring me for TSC/SCI with Lifestyle Poly. If I get this, my salary should be close to $175K or more. Some friends told me that, I can become a C2C consultant and charge like $125/hr. I am not sure if there are Oracle DBAs out there reading this or not. Let me know what is the right sallary as a full time emp or C2C with TSC/SCI and LS Poly for Oracle DBAs. Thanks

Posted by: good ol' days ()
Date: June 23, 2012 11:35PM

bunch of fucking nimrods. DOS RULES!!

Posted by: Aiina None ()
Date: October 10, 2018 12:34AM

What modern methods of product management for Agile teams do you know? What is better?

Posted by: Roberton ()
Date: October 10, 2018 10:04AM

You will find the project management system Hygger, which has absorbed all the basic and popular methodologies of software development management. For those who are interested in Scrum and grooming to eliminate flaws, I recommend reading the blog https://hygger.io/blog/product-backlog-grooming-vs-sprint-planning/. This will help you solve problems quickly.

Posted by: RichieRich ()
Date: October 10, 2018 08:58PM

You can find people with those skills in this area and they would work for that salary range. Though, keep in mind they likely won't have even a college degree but some IT school diplomas and certificates. If that's enough for the contract, go for it. On the other hand, people with Computer Science degree (masters or PhD) from high-caliber schools like MIT, Stanford, CMU, Michigan, Cornell, Maryland, etc. would not work on projects like that and never settle for that salary range. So, it all depends on the caliber... By the way, these high caliber people work for over $300K/year with only 5+ years of experience (some in bay area, some in Seattle, some in DC). Yes, they make <$300K/year.

Posted by: regfd ()
Date: October 10, 2018 10:19PM

all fake

#1 i cited fake job ad listings yesterday. gerrymanderer posts lies on FFU several times daily

today gerrymandere presnets job listings: from what source?

also: the listings ARE FAKE NEWS. they exist only to sell PCs and sell PC training and office software people think they need to train on

IT WAS ALL DISCUSSED YESTERDAY - GERRYMANDERER IS SIMPLY TRYING TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING HE KNOWS IS AN OBSTRUCTION TO AMERICANS AND A LIE

any of the few IT job listings that are real: are usually already filled before interviews. they do interviews for legal reasons only - which is illegal and wastes peoples time and money

Posted by: Cheap Bastard ()
Date: April 29, 2019 11:39AM

Only up to $150k for fully poly Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly. You're nuts! At least $200k

Posted by: 8 years ago ()
Date: April 29, 2019 11:46AM

Things have changed quite a bit in 8 years

Posted by: Makes no sense ()
Date: April 29, 2019 11:47AM

The market moves up and down. With Trump, being smart and well-qualified for a job may well be a bad thing.

Posted by: Mark Ultra ()
Date: July 28, 2020 08:33AM

Hello! I'm a small company co-owner and I wanted to share with you my experience. If you want to hire an IT specialist, sometimes it could be much profitable to use outsourcing companies. You can ask to make a certain task and don't pay more. https://hebronsoft.com/industries this is an example of such companies that I use myself.

Posted by: Buster Solomon ()
Date: August 04, 2022 01:06PM

I hope you are not offering 50K of annual salary like it is discussed in the neighboring thread. I would hate to offer my services for this pathetic price.

Posted by: Zorge Thompson ()
Date: August 04, 2022 01:24PM

50K per annum is a pathetic salary for a good web developer, I agree. But I didn't see that someone is ready to offer you even that amount. Nobody wants to get involved into dealing with a novice. When I started my business, my online store was developed by intexsoft and I never regretted a single minute for having hired a company with good reputatio

Posted by: vikaua ()
Date: June 01, 2023 09:46AM

Are you currently seeking IT professionals with active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly? Look no further than https://jointoit.com/, a reputable technology company with a vast network of talented individuals. JoinToIt has established relationships with a pool of skilled IT professionals who possess the necessary security clearances and expertise to meet your specific requirements. With JoinToIt's assistance, you can streamline your recruitment process and find the right IT professionals who hold active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly clearances. Trust JoinToIt to connect you with qualified candidates who can contribute to the success of your projects and ensure the security of your operations.I recommend them from my experience!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.