HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I hate CAPITAL ONE
Posted by: LoINO ()
Date: December 08, 2011 04:12AM

I've got to say that out of all the banks i've ever banked with Capital One is by far the worst bank of all. Not only to they rip you off every chance they get, but they are constantly unavailable not only with the "customer support" number but also online. Bank of American...it was OK. Not the best but OK. Chase- great bank. Capital Effing One... This is quite honestly the worst bank I've ever used. Not only that but once in a blue moon when the call center is actually working, the people on the other end of the phone line are assholes. I HATE CAPITAL ONE! I'm switching banks today (it's past midnight). 12/8/11. And to all the readers out there, please hear my words, "Capital One Bank WILL leave you in a pissed off mood every time you go to check your balance, transfer money, or purchase items". Oh and just one more thing... While banking with Capital One, I have had my hard stolen not once, not twice, but three times ladies and gentlemen. I F***ING HATE CAPITAL SHOVE IT UP YOUR A** ONE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I hate CAPITAL ONE
Posted by: back3school ()
Date: December 08, 2011 04:25AM

Posted by: login4fuuuun ()
Date: December 08, 2011 04:27AM

in fact, I think any one of these lovely (fake) ladies would be lucky to have you

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1717707652&sk=friends

do the hand jive if you get me' right slim? Am I right slim?

Posted by: proughscruff ()
Date: December 08, 2011 04:30AM

pYou know what jimmer used to say though, "better parsley than toBbasco" can't believe its already been 11 years

Posted by: capcrap ()
Date: December 08, 2011 06:08AM

switched to Navy Federal because of my job. So glad to be done with Capital One and their no interest bearing accounts! I was earning zero interest and getting nickle and dimed for all of this shit. By far my worst experience was when I was in Gran Canaria in 2009. I used to live in Germany so a couple of the guys decided to take a week long trip down to Spain on the beach. Well first few days were great until Capital One locked my account for no fucking reason! When I called them the lady said "oh well destroy your one card and we'll send you another to your home in the US." My response was "that's fuckin' great lady like that's gonna do me a hell of a lot of good seeing that I'm in fucking Spain right now!" Thank god everything at the resort was all inclusive and so were the pub crawls otherwise I'd be screwed!

Posted by: LOINO ()
Date: December 08, 2011 02:10PM

I'm defenitely a girl, thanks though(:

Posted by: Reported as deceased ()
Date: August 23, 2012 11:03AM

they keep reporting me as deceased to the credit reporting agencies ....the issue here is incompetence they have been doing this for over 9 years every three months! It costs me $99 per each credit reporting agency a year to correct is me are they running an extortion racket and the govt is allowing them to do it!

Posted by: Banker11 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 11:41AM

LoINO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've got to say that out of all the banks i've
> ever banked with Capital One is by far the worst
> bank of all. Not only to they rip you off every
> chance they get, but they are constantly
> unavailable not only with the "customer support"
> number but also online. Bank of American...it was
> OK. Not the best but OK. Chase- great bank.
> Capital Effing One... This is quite honestly the
> worst bank I've ever used. Not only that but once
> in a blue moon when the call center is actually
> working, the people on the other end of the phone
> line are assholes. I HATE CAPITAL ONE! I'm
> switching banks today (it's past midnight).
> 12/8/11. And to all the readers out there, please
> hear my words, "Capital One Bank WILL leave you in
> a pissed off mood every time you go to check your
> balance, transfer money, or purchase items". Oh
> and just one more thing... While banking with
> Capital One, I have had my hard stolen not once,
> not twice, but three times ladies and gentlemen. I
> F***ING HATE CAPITAL SHOVE IT UP YOUR A** ONE!

They charged my car 180 for a ATM i didn't use and refunded in the money to me.. I don't have any problems with them so far. All banks suck so your going to deal with it anywhere you go.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.