HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dan Snyder must GO!!
Posted by: Skinsfan ()
Date: December 06, 2011 05:40PM

I know it is a pipe dream, BUT is there ANYWAY to get this idiot to sell the team? I am so sick of watching our once proud Skins play like a High School team. We are soooo far away from being competitive that I cannot even imagine how long it will take to get back to respectability. This guy has caused us to become the laughing stock of the League. Games at Fed EX play like Home games for our opponents. I am a life long Redskin fan, BUT I will not purchase anything that leads to this Asshole getting a penny. I would get behind any movement to force this Loser to get rid of the team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dan Snyder must GO!!
Posted by: riley ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:06PM

You, and those who echo the same sentiments would carry a lot more credibility if such words were spoken at the times when pivotal and transformative decisions about team direction and management are made, not when the failings of the franchise are obvious and plain for all to see. Football is a much less predictable game than other sports where you can simply buy or trade your way to a championship. If you weren't criticizing the moves to fire Turner and Schottenheimer, to hire Gibbs, to fire Zorn and hire Shanahan, or any of the other moves that were made to many fans' relief and excitement then your blame of Snyder doesn't carry weight.

Posted by: say ()

Yeah, it's easy. Do not give him a fucking red cent of your money.

No tickets, no Redskins licensed stuff, do not watch the games on TV or patronize any of his advertisers. I've been doing this for decades. If enough people did this, Danny Boy would sell the motherfucker. He's in business to make money. No money=a For Sale sign.

Posted by: Lazy Mobster ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:10PM

^
THIS +1

Date: December 06, 2011 06:21PM

say Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, it's easy. Do not give him a fucking red
> cent of your money.
>
> No tickets, no Redskins licensed stuff, do not
> watch the games on TV or patronize any of his
> advertisers. I've been doing this for decades.
> If enough people did this, Danny Boy would sell
> the motherfucker. He's in business to make money.
> No money=a For Sale sign.

Oh yeah, because despite the fact the the Redskin franchise is the most profitable in the entire league, and despite the fact that fans continue to make them so after over a decade of pathetic play, I'm sure that the a groundswell of boycotters will materialize any year now to subvert his money making machine to the point where he'd be convinced to cut his losses. any year now...

Posted by: Lazy Mobster ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:23PM

Occupy FedEx???

riley Wrote:
> say Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, it's easy. Do not give him a fucking red
> > cent of your money.
> >
> > No tickets, no Redskins licensed stuff, do not
> > watch the games on TV or patronize any of his
> > advertisers. I've been doing this for decades.
>
> > If enough people did this, Danny Boy would sell
> > the motherfucker. He's in business to make
> money.
> > No money=a For Sale sign.
>
>
> Oh yeah, because despite the fact the the Redskin
> franchise is the most profitable in the entire
> league, and despite the fact that fans continue to
> make them so after over a decade of pathetic play,
> I'm sure that the a groundswell of boycotters will
> materialize any year now to subvert his money
> making machine to the point where he'd be
> convinced to cut his losses. any year now...

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:30PM

I'm no fan of Snyder, and he has done some damage over the years; but the last two years he stayed away and let the football guys try to fix this thing,,,

The Redskins were one of the oldest teams, now they're one of the youngest,,,
Shanahan and Allen have had some good draft picks and another draft should make the team deeper and more talented,,

This is the type of rebuild everyone wanted three years ago, now they're doing it and it's a painful transition,,

And quite frankly, if we had a good kicker we'd have won 2-3 more games and be in the hunt for a division title,,,
Attachments:
Copy%20(3)%20of%20jm08_1321829101.jpg

Posted by: only 2 ways ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:37PM

The only way to get him to sell the team would be if everyone stopped going to the games. No more season tickets, no more watching on tv, no more buying gear ect. Win or lose theyre in the top 5 for more valuable franchises in the WORLD for all sports including the soccer teams with absurd amounts of money. He makes 100s of millions a year off the team so the only way to get him to sell would be to make it unprofitable, or to vastly over pay for the franchise. So unless you have 5 billion laying around, they could never win another game and hell still own them.

Posted by: say ()
Date: December 06, 2011 07:28PM

riley Wrote:
> say Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, it's easy. Do not give him a fucking red
> > cent of your money.
> >
> > No tickets, no Redskins licensed stuff, do not
> > watch the games on TV or patronize any of his
> > advertisers. I've been doing this for decades.
>
> > If enough people did this, Danny Boy would sell
> > the motherfucker. He's in business to make
> money.
> > No money=a For Sale sign.
>
>
> Oh yeah, because despite the fact the the Redskin
> franchise is the most profitable in the entire
> league, and despite the fact that fans continue to
> make them so after over a decade of pathetic play,
> I'm sure that the a groundswell of boycotters will
> materialize any year now to subvert his money
> making machine to the point where he'd be
> convinced to cut his losses. any year now...

Dude, I didn't say there a chance in hell of a boycott happening. His customers are morons, idiots, and imbeciles.

I said that a boycott would be the ONLY thing that Danny Boy would understand.

Posted by: excatly ()
Date: December 06, 2011 07:36PM

say Wrote:
> Dude, I didn't say there a chance in hell of a
> boycott happening. His customers are morons,
> idiots, and imbeciles.
>
> I said that a boycott would be the ONLY thing that
> Danny Boy would understand.

exactly. hell continue to own the team and people will continue to go. Skins fans have lost the right to complain about his as an owner with how much money they give him year in and year out

Posted by: One Born Every Minute ()
Date: December 06, 2011 07:56PM

The suckers continue to line up to fork over big money to Danny Boy Snyder. He's still amazed at how stupid the people of DC could be!

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: December 06, 2011 08:01PM

I have to laugh at the brilliant way Snyder has all the 'Skins fans believing g that if they don't open up their wallets and give him the outrageous fees he demands that they are "disloyal" to the team and therefore not "true fans". Lol.

Apparently you're only a TRUE fan if you keep paying exhorbitant prices for absolutely sub-standard product. It's genius, really.

So all you fans, keep letting Snyder bend you over and rape you just so we can all know what "real, die-hard" fans you are. Lol.

Posted by: Boycott won't work ()
Date: December 06, 2011 08:08PM

Here's the amazing thing... a boycott by loyal Redskins fans won't work...

Why not?

The DC area is an immigrant community. I'm not talking international immigrants, I'm talking folks moving from around the country to live in the area. They bring their team allegiances with them. Between them and the buses full of fans from other cities coming in, Snyder boy will have plenty of butts just dying to fill his seats, even if only to cheer for the visiting team. Danny's going to be flush with money for a long time to come.

Face it, the ownership's not going to change until Snyder dies. If he's anything like all the other miserable pieces of shit I've known, he'll live to be one-hundred!

Posted by: true but ()
Date: December 06, 2011 08:37PM

Boycott won't work Wrote:
> Here's the amazing thing... a boycott by loyal
> Redskins fans won't work...
>
> Why not?
>
> The DC area is an immigrant community. I'm not
> talking international immigrants, I'm talking
> folks moving from around the country to live in
> the area. They bring their team allegiances with
> them. Between them and the buses full of fans
> from other cities coming in, Snyder boy will have
> plenty of butts just dying to fill his seats, even
> if only to cheer for the visiting team. Danny's
> going to be flush with money for a long time to
> come.
>
> Face it, the ownership's not going to change until
> Snyder dies. If he's anything like all the other
> miserable pieces of shit I've known, he'll live to
> be one-hundred!

Theres truth to that but theres not enough other fans to fill a stadium. Even if the stadium gets filled by the Giants and Eagles twice a year it just wouldnt happen for other teams. Any west coast game isnt going to sell out ect. Not every game would have to be empty to make a significant dent. If half the home games are empty thats make an impact and start getting pressure from the nfl to unload the team as hes destroying one of their most profitable teams

Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: December 06, 2011 08:45PM

Snyder's yacht will be hit by a giant rogue wave while he is at sea. His family will sell the team to two christian brothers who will change the name of the team to the Washington Warriors and they will dominate the NFL from 2015-2020.

Posted by: Riley is a fag ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:36AM

"Re: Dan Snyder must GO!!

You, and those who echo the same sentiments would carry a lot more credibility if such words were spoken at the times when pivotal and transformative decisions about team direction and management are made, not when the failings of the franchise are obvious and plain for all to see. Football is a much less predictable game than other sports where you can simply buy or trade your way to a championship. If you weren't criticizing the moves to fire Turner and Schottenheimer, to hire Gibbs, to fire Zorn and hire Shanahan, or any of the other moves that were made to many fans' relief and excitement then your blame of Snyder doesn't carry weight."

You're a fag. I've been criticizing Snyder since before he bought the team. He's a kike with a Napolean complex (as opposed to a person who happens to be Jewish with a Napolean complex).

If you weren't such a fag, you would have pointed out that Snyder fired Schottenheimer when he was WINNING. But you ARE such a fag. Gibbs took the team to the playoffs, so you're a fag.

Did I mention that you're a fag?

Posted by: Sanity Check ()
Date: December 07, 2011 08:14AM

If you'd gone to a neighborhood restaurant for 20 years, and then it changed owners, starting charging exhorbitant prices for food, parking, and "Use of Utensils", and started serving you a plate of steaming shit week after week, would you still be a Loyal Customer?

Redskins fans must be the dumbest people on the planet!

Posted by: tmill ()
Date: December 07, 2011 08:19AM

The above post by Riley is a Fag, is what keeps me coming back to this site. Can't stop laughing!

Posted by: KK ()
Date: December 07, 2011 08:23AM

I like the idea of "Occupe Fedex"! Why wouldn't protesters pick on something like the Redskins? here's a group of people that make outrageous salaries, albeit for a brief time, and owner that makes ridiculous amounts of money off the players and fans and does nothing in return. Maybe instead of trying to build a house in McPherson Square they should build one on the 50 yard line and during the game if they don't like how a player executed or disputed a ref's call they could stand on the roof and piss on them!

Posted by: Vince Lombardo ()
Date: December 08, 2011 05:53PM

Danny Schneider

Posted by: I LOVE BLONDES ()
Date: December 09, 2011 12:29PM

Snyder aint going nowhere.

blonde-a.gifblonde-a.gifblonde-a.gif

Posted by: oh yeh.... ()
Date: December 09, 2011 12:43PM

Snyder and Shanahan, ass to ass. Red Skin indeed.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: December 09, 2011 12:50PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> And quite frankly, if we had a good kicker we'd
> have won 2-3 more games and be in the hunt for a
> division title,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA0qQyCAGYQ&feature=related

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.