HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Carjacking Cracker bitch finally CAUGHT
Posted by: ho ()
Date: November 30, 2011 05:02PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Carjacking Cracker bitch finally CAUGHT
Posted by: H_I_D ()
Date: November 30, 2011 08:49PM

ho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/11/stephanie-sch
> wab-arrested-69770.html
>
> fucking whore
>
>

Yeah, I just heard this news on the way heading home this evening. She's had quite an checkered past. Currently, only 19, but here's how she's been rolling:

- At 13 years old, she joined MS-13
- At 15 years old, she fathered a child of another MS-13 gang member
- A few months ago, she was in court testifying against some big arrest of MS-13 gang members.

I wonder if the Feds would not or refused to offer her the witness protection program? If so, she's probably felt pretty unsafe in the past few months. This could have led to her recent crime rampage where she was probably hoping to stockpile enough funds from robbing banks that she could head out and live somewhere relatively safe and away from other MS-13 gang members that could have had a price for her head.

However, even the best plans don't always work out.

Posted by: a short foot pursuit ()
Date: December 01, 2011 07:28AM

Looks like they could have staked out the Golden Corral chocolate fountain and captured her there

Date: December 01, 2011 07:52AM

This is interesting. A new article from Prince William County on this Crackhead:

MANASSAS, Va. --
A friend of the 'blond bandit' accused of robbing three banks and carjacking three vehicles says the blond bandit “is not a loser.”

A family friend -- who asked that her last name not be used for fear of reprisal -- said Manassas native Stephanie Lynn Schwab used to babysit her twin sons three years ago and that the recent crime wave she's accused of shocked her.

"From what I know of her, she’s always been a very kind person,” said the woman, who has known Schwab for at least a decade. “This was shocking to me, my mom and her mom. She’s the type of person who would do anything for you, give you the shirt off her back. You can call in the middle of the night if you’re in trouble and she’d talk to you, help you.”

Police arrested Schwab Wednesday after a chase following a bank robbery in McLean around 1 p.m.

In addition to that heist, she is suspected of robbing the Virginia Commerce Bank on Balls Ford Road near Manassas on Nov. 18, a Nov. 19 carjacking in Tysons Corner, robbing a bank in Springfield on Nov. 21 and a Thanksgiving Day carjacking in Baltimore County in Maryland.

“I don’t know why she’d do this,” her friend said. “She’s a loving mom to her kids. I don’t know, maybe she was low on money and wanted to give [her kids] something for Christmas.”

Court documents state that Schwab is a former gang member who testified against MS-13 members six years ago in a murder trial.

But the friend said people are jumping to conclusions about Schwab and that they don’t know who she really is.

“She is not the gangster, hardcore girl she’s being made out to be,” she said.

“Yes, she joined a gang. She was young. She did her time. And then she was smart and got out [of the gang] and started helping people.”

Despite that kindness, the friend said Schwab had other problems, though.

“I know she has a heroin addiction,” she said. “She was heavy on heroin and about two and a half years ago her mom caught her with cocaine and kicked her out of the house.”

She said she last saw Schwab in August at the Prince William County Fair, with all three of her children in tow.

“She looked good,” she said. “She was with her boyfriend and kids and they were walking around. She looked really good and didn’t look like she was on anything.”

She added that Schwab actually appeared healthier at the fair than the pictures she’s seen since the womanhunt began.

The friend said Schwab and her mother, Helen Schwab, used to baby sit for her about three years ago when her twin boys were newborns.

However, according to the friend, the drug habits left Schwab giving up custody of all three of her own children: Two to her mother and her youngest to her brother.

She’s involved in their lives, the friend said, but she knows she can’t take care of them herself.

“People do things and they don’t think about the people they hurt,” she said. “I think something or someone is behind this. It’s not like her to just go out and take from people. She’s never stolen anything. I just want people to know she’s not a horrible person. She maybe trying to help somebody else, I don’t know.
“She’s not a loser. People don’t know her.”

Date: December 01, 2011 07:56AM

Here's what the community is saying about her

Cadee Starr York Good! It’s about time!

Kelly Williams I'm glad she's off the streets. And thank God no one was hurt or harmed in her capture. I figured she'd attempt suicide by police. Glad it ended the way it did.

Karla Balk Dao It's about time, I'm sick of hearing about her. Another worthless person off the street.

Tonya Jones Moore - I have known Stephanie most of her life. She isn’t a bad person just because she made bad choices. We all have skeletons in our closet, some bigger than others. If you’re not living a perfect life then you really shouldn’t be so quick to judge someone else. Just sayin!

Amber Eccleston - As I have said before; I feel bad for her poor kids. I hope they aren't subjected to this nonsense and are able to grow up as happy and carefree as kid should.

Jerrie Simpson Williams - She is off the street, good job officers!!!

Tom Phillips - Send her directly to jail and throw the key away.

Kimberly Harris DeBey - Better the police get her than the MS-13 that she used to hang with.

Michael Neal - She is responsible for her actions and should be seriously dealt with but this is also a reminder that parents need to be way more involved in their children's lives. At 12 years old you should be in charge and in control of the kids day to day life. As they get older you can give them more freedoms but still be informed and in control of what is going on. Parental selfishness is the main cause of delinquency in kids. If a kid is arrested as being a part of a gang at 12 years old then there should be charges against the parents as well.

Sherry Martinez - So many people... so quick to judge but not so quick to walk in someone else’s shoes.

Posted by: Manassholian ()
Date: December 01, 2011 09:59AM

Yup, she's a nice person who let her "family" in MS-13 murder her "friend" and did nothing to stop it. She robbed 2 banks and carjacked a 57 year old woman at knife point. She was 15 when she let some sub-human Salvadoran indian impregante her. She has children she won't be responsible for. She is a drug addict. All of these were choices she made but she's still a nice person. Totally nice. Nothing bad here at all.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 01, 2011 10:02AM

Thank you for posting another thread on this. I heard a rumor Fairfax Underground was going to crash with the posts in the other threads, I think you saved us all by making a whole new one. On behalf of the entire Fairfax Underground community, I thank you.

Posted by: Fbirgtfo ()
Date: December 01, 2011 10:02AM

Anyone have her Facebook site?

Date: December 01, 2011 10:06AM

Fbirgtfo Wrote:
> Anyone have her Facebook site?

Yeah surprisingly she has lots of friends.

http://tiny.cc/dxint

Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: December 01, 2011 12:52PM

SO, her friend says Stephanie babysat the friends' kids 3 years ago - the friend then says Stephanie had a "heavy" heroin addiction 2 1/2 years ago....my my, the friend must really be picky about whom babysits her kids!!! Oh yeah, I agree, she is not "hardcore" or a "gangster". She justs happens to be a misunderstood former gang member, drug user, and felon. Yup, the friend is so correct, Steph is just misunderstood. OMG. And, what of Steph's Mom: Steph was a heavy heroin user, but only got kicked out of the house by her own mother when she started using cocaine. Another fine example of parenting.

Posted by: Fat Chance ()
Date: December 01, 2011 01:24PM

H_I_D Wrote:
> I wonder if the Feds would not or refused to offer
> her the witness protection program? If so, she's
> probably felt pretty unsafe in the past few
> months. This could have led to her recent crime
> rampage where she was probably hoping to stockpile
> enough funds from robbing banks that she could
> head out and live somewhere relatively safe and
> away from other MS-13 gang members that could have
> had a price for her head.
>
> However, even the best plans don't always work
> out.

The average bank robbery only nets a few thousand dollars, not exactly enough to retire on. When you consider the odds of getting caught and the time you'll spend in prison if you are, you're much better off working a minimum-wage job.

Posted by: D.B. Cooper ()
Date: December 01, 2011 01:54PM

Fat Chance Wrote:
> The average bank robbery only nets a few thousand
> dollars, not exactly enough to retire on.

Yeah? I did ok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.B._Cooper

Posted by: ManTracker ()
Date: December 01, 2011 02:03PM

From Manassas... what a surprise.

Even more shocking that her Manassas neighbor thought a herion addict watching her kid was normal.

Date: December 01, 2011 02:51PM

Fat Chance Wrote:
> dollars, not exactly enough to retire on. When you
> consider the odds of getting caught and the time
> you'll spend in prison if you are, you're much
> better off working a minimum-wage job.

Minimum wage pays under $10 an hour. A bank robbery can net several thousand an hour, you do the math.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: December 01, 2011 02:57PM

D.B. Cooper Wrote:
> Fat Chance Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The average bank robbery only nets a few
> thousand
> > dollars, not exactly enough to retire on.
>
> Yeah? I did ok.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.B._Cooper

You mean most likely dead from an ill-fated plane jump with your body eaten by wild animals?

Posted by: GRAND DARGON ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:02PM

GOOD POST, NIGGER!

Posted by: aaaaaaa ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:30PM

Fat Chance Wrote:

Good point. I always think of this every time I see some dumbass arrested for bank robbery. Or even dumber is armed robbery of the local 7-11 or whatever. At best you get a couple of hundred dollars, with a penalty of 25 years to life if/when caught. But shockingly, criminals aren't always too bright.

If you were going to be a criminal, there are so many other ways you could do it with far less risk and far greater payouts.

Date: December 01, 2011 03:37PM

Sure, become head of a local PTA.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: karma ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:39PM

they better put her crackerass in PC - punk city when shes locked up or those MS bitches are gonna kill her crackersnitchinass

Posted by: mommy ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:43PM

she sounds like such a sweet girl maybe when she gets out of prison she baby sit my children

Posted by: to mommy ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:44PM

ur better off letting casey anthony do that

Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:56PM

I'd be surprised if she hasn't started cooperating. Implicating people who helped her while she was on the run. She doesn't mind biting the hand that fed her. A five star sapa.

Posted by: michelle o. ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:58PM

any spearchunker would love dat in his stable.

Posted by: free cheez ()
Date: December 01, 2011 04:12PM

Fat Chance Wrote:

Actually working at min wage is for chumps. Sharon Bulova is handing out luxury condos for section 8 housing. Then throw in WIC, food stamps, welfare checks and free medical, whats the reason for working?

Posted by: Fat Chance ()
Date: December 01, 2011 04:46PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Fat Chance Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The average bank robbery only nets a few
> thousand
> > dollars, not exactly enough to retire on. When
> you
> > consider the odds of getting caught and the
> time
> > you'll spend in prison if you are, you're much
> > better off working a minimum-wage job.
>
> Minimum wage pays under $10 an hour. A bank
> robbery can net several thousand an hour, you do
> the math.

Divide that by the number of hours the average bank robber spends in prison. How many get solved? I don't know, let's say half. So you spend 5 years in prison, that's 43,829 hours. Divide that by half to account for the chance you're not caught. Then divide by half again, because let's say half the day in prison counts as "working time". So it's 10,957 hours.

The average bank robber gets $9,386 (http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/04/new-bank-robbery-stats-show-lu.html)

That's $1.17 an hour. And that 5 years is for unarmed robbery. Armed robbery gets you 12 years (http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/pr_2003_007.shtml) in which case it's
49 cents an hour. You're MUCH better off slinging burgers.

Posted by: ADC ()
Date: December 01, 2011 04:57PM

Good point but the posh accomodations and yummy food come pretty cheap!

Date: December 01, 2011 06:34PM

Fat Chance Wrote:
> Divide that by the number of hours the average
> bank robber spends in prison.

My number doesn't throw in a bunch of "maybes". Your assumption a robber is caught after their first or even second bank robbery is not valid without some evidence that a crushing majority of first-time bank robbers are sentenced to five years. You need to reference that stat before introducing other calculations.

Date: December 01, 2011 07:07PM

ADC Wrote:
> Good point but the posh accomodations and yummy
> food come pretty cheap!

Come for the food; stay for the cock.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: esfqaegr ()
Date: December 01, 2011 07:31PM

what a worthless fat sack of shit! What a waste of sperm!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.