HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
arrested for possesion
Posted by: insinct ()
Date: February 10, 2008 02:18PM

my stepson has been arrested for Distribution of marijuana. He had less than a 1/2 ounce on him. he's charged with a felony. and bond was revoked. he just turned 18 2 wks ago. first charge. does this sound right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: arrested for possesion
Posted by: native ()
Date: February 10, 2008 02:21PM

what class felony was it???

Posted by: BS ()
Date: February 10, 2008 02:29PM

insinct Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my stepson has been arrested for Distribution of
> marijuana. He had less than a 1/2 ounce on him.
> he's charged with a felony. and bond was revoked.
> he just turned 18 2 wks ago. first charge. does
> this sound right?

No, it doesn't sound right. Perhaps you and your wife should have had a better influence upon him while he was growing up. Looks like it's too late now.

Date: February 10, 2008 02:32PM

i have no record of that. ADS has no reccord of it either. i guess i have to ask him that?

Date: February 10, 2008 02:34PM

while I agree with BS that an old fashioned ass whooping would in order here but if you don't help your step son out he might end up in the slammer for a while. I am sure you can convince the judge to knock it down to a misdeameanor posession

Date: February 10, 2008 02:35PM

no. Actually it's my husbands son, and he just came to live with us this past summer due to problems with his mother. we have tried to keep him active in our church. and have gotten him counseling. but thanks for jumping to coclusions. sounds like someone could have been a better role model to you.

Date: February 10, 2008 02:36PM

If you have his ticket, it should say on there. Get your hands on it and take it to a lawyer. It will cost but it's worth the money. It's sounds sketchy that he would be held without bail on the first charge, you sure that that part is true? because it makes all the difference. How was he busted? Did they catch him in the act? was he selling to an undercover cop? DETAILS, need details!

Date: February 10, 2008 02:38PM

man I need to go to church if anyone. It's something I have been thinking about for a while but never get around to it.

Date: February 10, 2008 02:41PM

and i wish that society would stop saying that ANY age is too late. that is rendering these kids hopeless. i'm sorry, what age is it that it's ok to give up on them. I have no patience for simple minded people. we don't live in a perfect world. some people DO need help beyond 18. Isn't it us adults that are trying to convince these children that they are still so young. there is so much life ahead of them?

Date: February 10, 2008 02:44PM

he had a charge as a minor when he lived with his mother. served 6 mos. in juvenile detention. and was on probation for 6 mos.

Date: February 10, 2008 02:49PM

response to gong to church. hopefully, even if I don't find my answer here, this still could've served a purpose. just not mine. thank you for sharing that with me.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: February 10, 2008 03:23PM

To step mom,

First of all, let him get a public defender. Since he is young and he did not have a lot of marijuana on him, it seems to me that a "distribution" charge seems a little harsh. I definitely would get him into a program at ADS as all of those counselors have dealt with this many times. Plus the judge will know that he is trying to get away from using drugs.

I would also call the mother and see if you can get any and all of his records sent to your home. Things like school records, juvenile court record, any records of counseling, mental health records, any medication, juvenile programs, etc.

If he is still in high school, please impress upon him that maybe having an extra good report card this quarter would be a good thing to show a judge. Does he have a job? If so make sure he stays busy and definitely be vigilant about who he hangs around with, what's in his room etc. Since he is living with you, you have the right to know what he is up to.

On Tuesday nights at the juvenile court house, there is a support group for parents of teens in trouble. You can get some great advice from that group.
I am sorry you are going through this.Believe me, I've been there ( and worse) and wish you nothing but the best. Try not to let this affect your marriage and good luck.

Trickie

Posted by: Been There ()
Date: February 10, 2008 03:35PM

There has to be more to it. He must have been doing something to get the distribution charge. Was it a charge of distribution- meaning he was basically caught selling? Or a charge of intent to distribute- which would require some type of supporting evidence other than the amount (which is small enough that it is generally just a possession charge).

Was bond revoked or denied? There is a big difference. If it was denied, were there other charges? Perhaps he had a weapon on him? If it was denied, a lawyer can get him a bond hearing and bond will likely be set- if there is not a laundry list of charges you are not aare of or sharing here.

His juvenile record will come into play in the disposition of these charges. I was involved in this type of thing with my nephew a couple of times. Highly recommend you get a lawyer. Jerry Phillips is good. Located in Fairfax.

Unlike others here, I know it is not always the parents' fault. Hang in there and help him get through growing up. Now everyone matures at the same age.

Posted by: Tacos ()
Date: February 10, 2008 03:58PM

BS Wrote:
> insinct Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > my stepson has been arrested for Distribution
> of
> > marijuana. He had less than a 1/2 ounce on him.
> > he's charged with a felony. and bond was
> revoked.
> > he just turned 18 2 wks ago. first charge. does
> > this sound right?
>
>
> No, it doesn't sound right. Perhaps you and your
> wife should have had a better influence upon him
> while he was growing up. Looks like it's too late
> now.

What about your parents...who raised a sarcastic old grey haired dying fuck with hairy balls who has lived like a little bitch in fairfax his whole life.

Posted by: Observer ()
Date: February 10, 2008 04:34PM

It depends on the circumstances of the arrest and how the drugs were packaged. If the officer is prepared to testify that he believed that the defendant had the intent to distribute the drug then the amount has no bearing.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: February 10, 2008 05:42PM

First things first, get him a good lawyer. I don't care how much the lawyer costs, having this charge on his record is only going to make things worse.

A felony is a serious charge. He is going to have to put that on every resume, not be able to vote etc...

There is a difference between possession and distribution. Distribution has different definitions; he got caught selling it, the arresting officer thought it was packaged for sale, in some States over a certain amount is an automatic distribution charge based on the controlled substance.

The selling of any controlled substance is generally a felony. There are different classes(A,B,C) of felonies that carry different charges.

Luckily it was marijuana and not crack, heroin or cocaine he was caught with. Judges and lawyers treat pot smokers a little different than crack, cocaine or heroin dealers.

Now for the revoking? of his bond? That is a little usual. I am assuming that he or the family got him a bail bondsman. The bail bonds man puts up $20,000? or $50,000? of his money with conditions.

Every bondsman puts conditions on his money\bail; like call every two days, drug testing etc... There are some shifty bondsman that will revoke a bond to get an expensive "revoke fee" plus their bond money back. Most bail bonds man are great people who deal with either a great customer or a "I don't care" customer. Piss off your bail bondman and he/she will revoke the bond in a second. That doesn't look good in front of a judge.

Find out who the bondman was and call him. Be a sweetheart and ask why the bond was revoked. Remember you want him on your side no matter what.

I would also suggest finding out who the arresting officer was and calling him as a concerned Mom. You'd be very very surprised how cops are people too. Be very nice and ask about the charges. What happened? Any suggestions?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: February 10, 2008 06:58PM

insinct Wrote:
we have tried to keep
> him active in our church.

There's where you went wrong. There's no better way to make a kid turn to Satan than forcing him to go to church. I'm living proof of that.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: February 10, 2008 07:25PM

God damn less than an half ounce and distribution charges??? In California you can have UP to 1/2 Oz for personal possession and it's only a $100 dollar fine non-arrestable misdemeanor.

Depending on how backed up the courts are around here or how seriously the county views the charge he might be able to plea it out himself. If the county wishes to spend all the resources and costs of a trial to convict for such a stupid charge then I don't know what to say. A public defender would probably be prudent (and free) and they will most likely plea him out to much lesser charge.

Posted by: jqpublic69692 ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:55AM

mofo if you read the previous post you would know that the amount has no bearing on a possession with intent to distribute charge.

in virginia if you have any amount of drugs along with other evidence suggesting it is being sold such as it being packed in individual baggies for sale, digital scales, a large amount of cash or an amount of cash commensurate with the amount of drugs you are found in possession with you can be charged with possession with intent to distribute.

its not the amount, its how it is packed and what other evidence is found on his person and in the his area of immediate control.

Posted by: It's simple ()
Date: February 11, 2008 11:09AM

If you don't carry weed around, then maybe you would not get arrested!

Why would you expect anyone who smokes weed to have any common since anyways?

Date: February 11, 2008 02:50PM

more details: he was stopped for looking suspiscious. they found less than a half ounce, but are claiming it was more. it was in one bag. small amount of cash, but that is now with his "Property". And this is a violation of his juvenile probation. he was not selling it. it was his own personal. he has confided in us that he swears he had bought it earlier and smoked alot out of it so it couldn't have been more than 10 grams. he and a friend put there money together to get it.

Date: February 11, 2008 02:54PM

Posted by: The Law ()
Date: February 11, 2008 03:49PM

any amount of marijuana over a quarter of an ounce (7 grams) can be considered "intent to distribute". i dont think that can be argued.

but look, parent. all kids (and most adults) smoke marijuana. unfortunately yours got caught. shell out big bucks for a good lawyer. remember its just dope.

Posted by: Check Your Stats ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:24PM

All Kids, and most adults smoke marijuana? Thats quite an assumption.

Posted by: dieyoung420 ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:48PM

its his first charge...not much is going to happen. slap on the wrist most likely his license is going to be suspsended and hes going to have to attend a alcohol/drug class. thats going to cost him 300 something. just show that hes going to school or working and doing what law abiding citizens do...and yes all kids smoke and most adults do too...so stfu

Posted by: Study ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:58PM

A recent government survey tells us: Marijuana is the most frequently used illegal drug in the United States. Over 83 million Americans over the age of 12 have tried marijuana at least once. Over 12 million had used the drug in the month before the survey. Another survey, which is conducted yearly, includes students from 8th, 10th, and 12th grades. In 2001, the survey showed that 20 percent of 8th-graders have tried marijuana at least once, and by 10th grade, 20 percent are “current” users (that is, used within the past month.) Among 12th-graders, nearly 50 percent have tried marijuana/hash at least once, and about 22 percent were current users.

Date: February 12, 2008 10:04AM

most kids these days smoke cigarettes too. but that doesn't mean that we dismiss it as "normal". let us not be conformed to the world. rather,transformed by the Holy Spirit. the best thing i have heard from anyone through all of this was my stepson telling me that all he has been doing in there is praying and reading the bible. said he knows it's what he needs to do right now, cause it's no where close to "cool" in there. but "cool" got him in there. so, see, some kids can still be reached if you just don't give up on them, and give them something else(other than themselves or the adults around them)to believe in. he was raised in a very SMALL world, if any of you know what i mean. his mother needed help herself. by the time we found them, he had already been predisposed to sooo much illegal activity. anyway, his father and i will never give up on him. thank you all for your advice, opinions and criticism. all were constructive, whether intended or not. his charge is a felony because they are saying it was just over 14 grams. that's not accurate. but how can we prove it? we can't. huh?

Posted by: bob ()
Date: February 12, 2008 10:15AM

Talk to the officer regarding the charge and get a copy of the police report.

Get a lawyer, relay what the officer told you, what your son told you and the police report states.

Have your son do well in school this particular quarter / semester. Based on your lawyers advice consider having him start a drug rehab / addiction awareness class NOW.

Have your son obtain a letter of character from an employer AND teacher stating his good qualities.

Prove this was a slip up - 'fell in with a bad crowd, made a mistake and is going to change'

As another poster said intent to distribute is as simple as quantity. BS as much as you can, have a lawyer to support and it will be knocked down. Although if he isn't going to shape up, let him fall flat on his fucking face, and don't waste your time or money.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 12, 2008 10:36AM

Better buy him some of this:
Attachments:
ky-jelly4.jpg

Date: February 12, 2008 10:52AM

thanks for that advice. I did tell him from day one "you have to hit your own bottem. we can't hit it for you. you have to decide that you can't do this anymore. the outcome will always be the same. we can't decide that for you." that's the most a parent can do. the rest is up to them. and i have already set up an evalution for him at ADS. doesn't need jail. really needs rehad. this kid is so lost. he has the maturity and mentality of a 12 year old. not his fault. and the saddest part is knowing that there are sooooo many more kids out there stuck in the life that we rescued him from. i can't save them all. wish i could. but please do me a favor, when you people see these kids(that you would rather label as men) try not to look down on them. they don't know the world that you do. some of them have no idea where to turn for help. or even that they need it, for that matter. most of society doesn't really understand why these kids just stand around on the street doing nothing. well, if your parent is always kicking you out of the house with no food or money, so they can party all the time, what would your survival instincts tell YOU to do? with the right upbringing, YOU might know to go to a neighbors house. they don't. they're usually told to stay where they can hear them call for them. now you have a neighborhood with alot of loitering. bad for property value and quality tenants. I'm sorry, but rec centers ARE the answer. these kids need a place to go. one 18 year old kid asked me what a resume' is. my heart broke. we're so quick to tell them what they should be doing. but if they don't understand the vocabulary, how can they possibly understand the direction?

Date: February 12, 2008 10:56AM

Hey 496. you're probably one of the kids whom i was just referring to. hopefully someone who read this will understand your ignorance and help you, too. by the way, is that your brand of choice?

Date: February 12, 2008 11:00AM

just want to clear this up. when i said thanks for the advise, i meant that to bob, not 496. my comment right after his lubrication remark did not sound right. after all, i was talking about hitting bottem. that's not the bottem i was referring to.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: February 12, 2008 11:04AM

bottem

WTF is that?

Date: February 12, 2008 11:13AM

sorry, wasn't aware that there was someone here checking for spelling errors. and, you are right, i DID mispell that word more than once. I will try not to make that mistake again. you have helped me learn from it. thank you. bottom, bottom, bottom. think i got it. is it ok that i'm not using caps. just let me know if that's bothering you too. sorry, in the middle preparing closing documents right now at work. didn't realize you were grading papers. haven't had much sleep since this started. please forgive me.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: February 12, 2008 11:17AM

Don't worry about your loser kid. Hopefully the judge will kick his ass and he will learn a lesson. Maybe you will learn a lesson as well, as you are a horrible parent.

Date: February 12, 2008 12:12PM

Hey insinct, were you trying to spell instinct for your moronic user name?
Or were you trying to spell extinct which you and your idiot for a stepson should be.
Ever hear the expression "dumber than a box of hammers"?
In case you didn't understand, the KY should be used as prep for the butt reaming little pot head will be taking in the can. You should be in the cell with him.

Date: February 12, 2008 02:08PM

lets keep in mind here that this is my stepson, that i never met before last summer. i explained that. i have no children of my own. my choice. his father and i spent 5 long years looking for him and his mother, in 7 different states. we spent well over $6,000 on a PI. found him and brought him to live in our home. got him the counseling that we knew he needed. and loved and eccepted him as my own. don't talk to me about being a bad parent. i believe i have done an adequate job for someone with no experience in parenting. i'll be 50years old this year. do you think this is what i had planned for 50 when i decided not to have children? but i'm here. so, next, i did not mispell "instinct". my user name IS "insinct". little family joke about me adjusting to parenthood. but thanks for the interest. and as far as the KY goes, yes you, i DID know what you were referring to. i then asked you if that was your brand of choice. "were you speaking from experience?" was my point. it's been a pleasure. thanks for your responses. he will be out thurs. at the latest. two seperate cases was the hold up. bond given for both now. church is going to put up money. he worked there last summer. they can help him work it off. God bless.

Date: February 12, 2008 03:17PM

Out on thurs, smoking a bowl on friday. I hope the little hoodlum goes down hard this time Grandma....

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: February 12, 2008 05:46PM

496 and Frank--

Exactly why did you two mouth breathers find it necessary to make a personal attack on the poster,insinct.

She merely posed a question, asking for assistance with a situation she was obviously not familiar with and apparently not in total possession of all the facts of the case.

It was her step-son who screwed up, not her. So cut her some slack.

Bullies never change, they grow into trolls, so go back robbing 8 years olds of their lunch money-- you were good at it back in the day, stick with what you do best.
Attachments:
simpson_bullies.jpg

Posted by: nopro ()
Date: February 12, 2008 06:15PM

I'm certainly no pro on this subject, but a word of warning about ADS from other people.

Once you are in, you are in for a loooong time.

You may want to consider a private counselor that works with ASAP, group sessions are probably $40-$50, but he will probably get lesser sessions than through ADS.(not to mention the fact that ADS attracts the "ahem" bottom of the barrel clientele.)

I'm sure your attorney will have a couple on his list.

Posted by: ChooseWisely ()
Date: February 12, 2008 07:03PM

insinct Wrote:
> my stepson has been arrested for Distribution of
> marijuana. He had less than a 1/2 ounce on him.
> he's charged with a felony. and bond was revoked.
> he just turned 18 2 wks ago. first charge. does
> this sound right?

Just think, if he had 100 liters of Vodka on him, enough to kill himself 50 times over, it would have just been a misdemeanor. Choose your drugs wisely, and always choose the government sponsored ones when available.

Posted by: screwdriver ()
Date: February 12, 2008 07:10PM

ChooseWisely Wrote:
> insinct Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > my stepson has been arrested for Distribution
> of
> > marijuana. He had less than a 1/2 ounce on him.
> > he's charged with a felony. and bond was
> revoked.
> > he just turned 18 2 wks ago. first charge. does
> > this sound right?
>
>
> Just think, if he had 100 liters of Vodka on him,
> enough to kill himself 50 times over, it would
> have just been a misdemeanor. Choose your drugs
> wisely, and always choose the government sponsored
> ones when available.

So just one liter will kill you .5 times?

Posted by: GoodToKnow ()
Date: February 12, 2008 07:26PM

screwdriver Wrote:

>
> So just one liter will kill you .5 times?

.25 liter can kill you if you drink it all at once with some Tylenol.

BTW, Acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning is the #1 cause of liver failure in the US.

Date: February 12, 2008 09:11PM

Mouth breather? Better than polesmoker. RAT'Z AZZ, carry your self righteouszz outta here, k d-bag?

Posted by: JoeMomma ()
Date: February 13, 2008 08:54PM

AAAAAHHHHHH!

This post has made my night. ROFLMAO!

Hire a good lawyer!

Posted by: BudsBeBig ()
Date: February 17, 2008 01:12PM

That is exstream Bull Shit. I have been caught 3 times with poss of marijuania and not 1 time spent more then 6 hours in lock up.Theres part of the tory ur missing. oh and had me on disterbituon. go to normal web site get good lawyer. Youll walk free

=
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: February 17, 2008 02:15PM

=

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 03:23PM by inkahootz.

Posted by: alex "fuck vienna" m ()
Date: February 19, 2008 11:26AM

stfu. so the cia sells cocaine and rapes civilizations. and your fucking pathetic white face fucking is talking some shit. fuck you ignorant uppity white pig. felony???? for half an ounce??? FUCKKK YOU VA and you cunt commonwealth. fuck you faggots for sucking this shit up. stupid subservient white cave niggers. how long are you all going to fall into shit like lemmings just because some faggot with cuff links with a bible tells or hand cuffs tells you how to live. little known secret, OUR LEADERS ARE Pedophiles. AND FOR THEM TO CHARGE US FOR SMOKING WEED OR SELLING IT, A MOTHERFUCKING NATURAL SUBSTANCE. VS THE SHIT THEY MAKE IN LABS UNDER THE PENTAGON YOU STUPID STUPIID STUPID SHELTERED MINDCONTROLD BRAINED WASHED FUCKING DEVIL IDIOT LMAOS. youre parents should have swallowed you and their parents too.
haha :)

Posted by: j3rown ()
Date: February 19, 2008 11:33AM

alex "fuck vienna" m Wrote:
> stfu. so the cia sells cocaine and rapes
> civilizations. and your fucking pathetic white
> face fucking is talking some shit. fuck you
> ignorant uppity white pig. felony???? for half an
> ounce??? FUCKKK YOU VA and you cunt commonwealth.
> fuck you faggots for sucking this shit up. stupid
> subservient white cave niggers. how long are you
> all going to fall into shit like lemmings just
> because some faggot with cuff links with a bible
> tells or hand cuffs tells you how to live. little
> known secret, OUR LEADERS ARE Pedophiles. AND FOR
> THEM TO CHARGE US FOR SMOKING WEED OR SELLING IT,
> A MOTHERFUCKING NATURAL SUBSTANCE. VS THE SHIT
> THEY MAKE IN LABS UNDER THE PENTAGON YOU STUPID
> STUPIID STUPID SHELTERED MINDCONTROLD BRAINED
> WASHED FUCKING DEVIL IDIOT LMAOS. youre parents
> should have swallowed you and their parents too.
> haha :)

That is quite the statement.

I didn't know you could pluralize acronyms. "LMAOS" shall now become part of my daily vocabulary.

Thank you for your quite educational experience.

Posted by: im me ()
Date: February 19, 2008 01:43PM

i think you should leave him in there because it is safer for him in there than out here...he shouldent have had it on him in the first place...does he have and other charges?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: February 19, 2008 01:47PM

I'm going to have to go with (c) there's something he isn't telling you, with a possible side of (d) he probably mouthed off at the cop during the arrest. If all it is is (d), a good lawyer can get it bargained down to misdemeanor possession, and possibly even get a ding on the cop's record (falsifying evidence? we can't have that!) I'm guessing a cop's prior disciplinary actions are closed HR matters, so we can't tell if this cop was dinged several times for pulling !@#$ like this.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: February 20, 2008 07:20AM

I'm thinking there is definitely more to the story. Like there was a continuing offense of several deals, and he only had that small amount on him when arrested.

Original poster, what is your preliminary hearing date?

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:03PM

Some of you on these post are just assholes, this guy is asking for help and gets lectured.

Posted by: jailbird ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:10PM

Charles Wrote:
> Some of you on these post are just assholes, this
> guy is asking for help and gets lectured.

Because any boob with a brain knows you talk to an attorney when something like this happens, not a bunch of idiots on a message board.

Time after time after time the many criminals on this website get locked up for breaking the law or a "friend" or relative finds themselves in the pokey. What's the first thing these goofs think to do? Why jump on this website and ask a bunch of other criminals, teenagers or buffoons rather than TALK TO AN ATTORNEY!

How freaking hard is it to just shut your mouth and talk to someone who really gets paid to know?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 21, 2008 07:49AM

jailbird, the worst part is you don't even have to pay for the kind of advice people are seeking. Most lawyers will answer these questions for free in consultation, in hopes you will hire them.... if not, there is a way through the court you can get an attorney referred to you to hang out with you for a half hour for a nominal fee, and answer general legal questions...

Posted by: slammerv ()
Date: February 22, 2008 03:41PM

insinct,
IF your step-son is in a FCPS there maybe an ADS counselor in his high school that he can talk with. Check with his guidance counselor. Good job for setting up the ADS assessment.

Date: February 23, 2008 10:27AM

wow! you ARE smart. See, i'm not so dumb for coming here after all. YOU had some good advise for me. I haven't posted for over a week. You think MAYBE I did solve my problem? I posted right after it happened. I have no experience in the legal system, as most of you do. The cops here i think helped the most. Which was my original goal, to get real insight. Putting my mind at ease was what i was looking for. It was a huge deal to me. But you guys made it seem so simple. Thank you. The hold up WAS because there were two seperate cases; juvenile AND adult. The first bond was for the juvenile violation of probation. We got the second bond for the adult possession charge that Wednesday. He's been home ever since. AND we DO see a change. To all who don't think it's possible. I do. And to those of you who spoke up in my defense to the truly cruel and heartless people here, thank you. but what these people say to me here has no major effect on my life. I welcome any and all input. I'm not worried, because i know i'm not their REAL problem.

Posted by: woc88 ()
Date: February 23, 2008 10:34AM

that's strange..i could've sworn by va law that 1/2 oz and under is a misdemeanor.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.