HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW X-MAS PARTY
Posted by: WNC X-MAS PARTY ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:39PM

Where is the Wednesday Night Crew's X-Mas Party going to be this year?

http://www.wncrew.org

I do not see anything nor any specific details of where, the date, the time and guest list, posted.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WNC

WNC SUPPORTER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW X-MAS PARTY
Posted by: WNC SUPPORTER(S) ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:44PM

I looked on that website under CALENDER and so nothing. It appears they are keeping a very low profile until 2012. It also appears that their riding season ends on NOVEMBER 30th, 2011 before December 1st, 2011. Whoever is managing and owns that site is highly intelligent and SMART. Whoever reads this post tonight, I highly recommend shutting that site down for your own protection and protection of your Crew. Safety should be a top priority.
SAFETY Protects and PREVENTS future problems...

Think about it.

DIS-CONTINUE WNCREW.ORG
Posted by: Shut Down WNCREW.ORG ()
Date: November 27, 2011 06:38PM

Get rid of your site because, that site itself will likely cause more problems (IF) used for the rest of this year and into 2012.

It would be wise to do so because, of what has happened in the last 5 years.

I suggest this for your Crew's own well-being and safety.

CARING CONCERNED
NORTHERN VA
WNC SUPPORTER

Posted by: KILROYS SPONSORS WNC ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:15PM

KILROYS SPONSORS WNC. WNC is being supported by KILROYS. That is a priviledge to WNC from KILROYS. IF WNC MEMBERS behave illegally there for ANY REASON, KILROYS has the RIGHT TO THROW THEM OUT and BAN them PERMANENTLY...

FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS...
Posted by: FOUND INFO ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:08PM

Only being helpful...

The W.N.C. Christmas Party:

Information below:

When:

December 3rd, 2011
Saturday.

Time:

2:00PM to 6:00PM

Where:

Kilroy's Sports Bar
5250 Port Royal RD
Springfield, VA 22151

Description:

Little gathering at Kilroy's for the W.N.C.
The last day to turn in Toys 4 Tots for Tots drive.
Free food on the back deck with a live band (TBA).
This is free and open to public.
Please come on down.
Have a great time.

REVIEWS BY KILROY'S CUSTOMERS...
Posted by: CUSTOMER REVIEWS ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:11PM

Posted by a Regular Customer:

KILROYS
SPORTS BAR
5250 SPRINGFIELD, VA 22151

REVIEWS OF CUSTOMERS:

RICHARD G
Burke, VA

10-19-2011

This is my local bar and I its great. It has great happy hour special for both food and drinks. The bartenders go out of their way to make you feel good and every one there is always in a really good mood. You dont get those obnoxious drunk guys fighting at the end of the night like other bars and most people know each other. The food is pretty good and the Sea Food feast is top quality.

MIKE T
Alexandria, VA

11-01-2010

I have to say that Jeff W. was pretty much on point with his brunch review for this place. Kabobs, frozen dairy desserts and now brunch? What don't you know?

I trundled in one Sunday afternoon with my peeps, Entertainment coupon in hand. Even if the food was as dumpy as this place looked, at least the price would be right. Well, the food was good enough, so when you add it to the reasonable price ($15.99) and fun atmosphere, I'd have to say that this is a good spot for brunch. Keep in mind that drinks are not included in the brunch cost, however. Brunch starts at 10:00 and the last seating is at 1:30, so don't sleep in too late.

Kilroy's is another of those former smoking-allowed Virginia joints that have not really updated their place once the smoking ban went into effect. In fact, the carpets look original from 1981. There is still a slight stench of smoke in the air, unfortunately. The windows are completely covered over with military-themed posters, giving the place a creepy feel. At least there are modern TV's scattered around the dining room, which makes it possible to watch a game during brunch. Their separate sports bar seems modern and chock full of TV's.

Once we got situated, we set out looking for food like it was a hidden immunity idol. It was found in the next room and in the very back of our room. Kilroy's offers a fairly extensive spread for brunch - everything from seafood to breakfast and lunch items to waffle, pasta and omelette bars to a chocolate fountain to dip fruit and marshmallows into. I especially liked the bacon, home fries (spiced with onions and peppers), omelette and best of all, their awesome crispy waffle. Some of the items like the hard eggs Benedict and the too-soft and sweet biscuits weren't as good. I didn't try any of the raw oysters or steamed mussels, but they had that too. I have to give their "waffle canoes," the Belgian waffle in the shape of a little boat a special mention. They were top quality and great for holding the syrup or strawberry fruit topping that you put into it.

All in all, Kilroy's offers a great selection of items for brunch that while not always top quality, still satisfies and is a great value for the price. It may be the second-best brunch after Paradiso Italian Restaurant in the area.

REVIEWS HELP.

Posted by: most confusing ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:19PM

I thought WNC moved to the Lamb Center

Posted by: WNC AT KILROYS ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:52PM

No. We are still sponsored by Kilroys in Springfield, VA. We are NOT moving to the Lamb Center in Fairfax City, VA. NOR do we ever care too.

CONFUSING THREAD OF KILROYS
Posted by: Very Confused ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:58PM

Is Kilroys a REAL BUSINESS? Is the W.N.C. a real business?

Posts photographs or else, no one will believe what is actually being posted here.

CONFUSED without shame.

Not Confused
Posted by: Why So Confused ()
Date: November 29, 2011 09:05PM

The website is real. Kilroys also has their own website.

LOL!!!

It only takes a few minutes to search for both websites. Ok?

Happy searching people.

Look for photographs, contact information.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.