HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Gerry C. Paranoid or What?
Posted by: What the hell ()
Date: November 18, 2011 10:28AM

I've been getting taped calls from Gerry C's opponent in the next election. Hip hip hurray! The little twirp is already panicking with the "open door" mailing (lie) and pushing lots of buzz for himself. I hope it backfires as everytime he does this, it gives opponents and people like me and others on the web an opportunity to spout the truth on this eager beaver.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Gerry C. Paranoid or What?
Posted by: Twinkle ()
Date: November 18, 2011 10:31AM

So what. We're talking about a county where most residents have their heads up their asses. Unless you can penetrate the ass of the typical Fairfaxie and willing to play dirty, there's not much point. Gerry and his magic ring have got too many under his spell.

Date: November 18, 2011 12:56PM

What the hell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been getting taped calls from Gerry C's
> opponent in the next election.

Gee, that's interesting. BTW, who IS the GOP candidate for Congress in VA-11?

Posted by: Robo man hatin' dude ()
Date: November 18, 2011 04:40PM

The only people callin' right now are for POTUS. That's it. Nothing about Gerry or any of his friends, opponents, etc. Not sure exactly who's paranoid here.

Posted by: are you sure? ()
Date: November 18, 2011 05:17PM

I don't think the Congressional districts for next year are approved yet......maybe that's why.

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: November 18, 2011 07:07PM

There are two announced candidates and one who is looking into the race. The two announced candidates are Chris Perkins, a former Army Colonel and special forces operator, and Ken Vaughn, a traffic engineer.

Their websites are at http://www.perkins2012.com/ and http://www.vaughnforcongress.com/

The lines have not yet been drawn - the new General Assembly will do it next session, starting in January.

Posted by: P N ()
Date: November 18, 2011 07:16PM

My vote is for Gerry. You couldnt hope to find a more honest and caring man on the face of the earth.
Attachments:
pinocchio-nose.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.