HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Blue Line ()
Date: February 04, 2008 10:26AM

Fairfax Officer Admits Misusing Computers
Plea Entered in Illegal License Checks

By Tom Jackman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, February 1, 2008; B01


A Fairfax County police sergeant pleaded guilty yesterday to illegally using police computers to check license plate numbers for a friend, not knowing that the friend was the target of a federal investigation and that the license plates were on cars used to surveil the friend.

Sgt. Weiss Rasool, 30, joined the county police in 2000 and is assigned to patrol the McLean district. He has been suspended with pay pending the outcome of an internal investigation, Officer Don Gotthardt said.

During a brief hearing in federal court in Alexandria, Rasool pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of unauthorized computer access. The maximum sentence is one year in prison, though sentencing guidelines call for probation or up to six months.

In a statement of facts filed by the government and signed by Rasool, authorities said Rasool used the Fairfax police computer system June 10, 2005, to access the Virginia Criminal Information Network and the National Crime Information Center to check three license plates. After learning that the plates were registered to a leasing company -- which authorities say Rasool had reason to believe was providing vehicles to federal investigators -- Rasool told his friend that the plates had been traced to a company, not an individual.

That phone call was being monitored by federal agents on a wiretap authorized by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, court records show. The subject of the surveillance has since been convicted of felonies in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, but a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office declined to identify him yesterday.

The agents could tell from the phone call that Rasool and their target had spoken before, court records state. And because Rasool was not conducting a police investigation or other official business, he was breaking the law by accessing the state and federal databases.

In addition, authorities said, Rasool checked his own name and others in the national crime database more than 15 times to determine whether he or other individuals were registered in the Violent Crime and Terrorist Offender File, also a federal violation when not done as part of a police investigation. Rasool is a native of Afghanistan and a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Outside the courtroom, Rasool declined to discuss specifics of the case. But he said he had not intended to harm an investigation or damage the United States.

"I couldn't serve in the military because of family issues," Rasool said. "But this country's done so much for me. I will defend it, protect it and serve it until the last drop of my blood."

Rasool's attorney, James W. Hundley, said Rasool "didn't divulge any information he shouldn't divulge." He said a member of Rasool's mosque asked the police officer to "check license plates he was concerned about" on vehicles he suspected had been following him.

Hundley said Rasool told his friend that he would be able to provide only limited information, mainly whether the cars were registered to companies or individuals. He found they were registered to a company, Hundley said, and left a voice-mail message to that effect.

The cars apparently were being used for federal surveillance, Hundley said. He said that he did not know the name of the person being watched and that Rasool "had no reason to believe this person was the subject of an investigation."

Rasool only recently learned of the investigation, Hundley said, apparently after the target was convicted of immigration offenses and deported.

Hundley said Rasool was checking the federal terrorism "watch list to see if he or others close to him were incorrectly listed. None of them were, and he never divulged it. And anyone that was on the watch list, he didn't divulge that either."

Rasool is scheduled to be sentenced April 15.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:39PM

a week? dude, they cant make it 10 minutes! they speed like crazy, make illegal u-turns and just do anything they want all the time.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 04, 2008 04:54PM

Note that both these people are middle eastern. The government obviously thinks they are terrorists.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Alignment ()
Date: February 04, 2008 08:45PM

KeepOnTrucking: Do you really align yourself with Gravis? Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Just trying to figure things out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: imimim ()
Date: February 05, 2008 03:13AM

Again, go kill yourselves you ingrateful assclowns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:32AM

imimim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Again, go kill yourselves you ingrateful
> assclowns.



  1. it's ungrateful.
  2. been there, done that
  3. everything i've said is from what i personally have experienced and seen.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: wtf ()
Date: February 10, 2008 11:40PM

Let's put it this way, the police put their lives on the line everyday, so that you UNgrateful assclowns can sleep well at night. I think it's alright if we look the other way when one of them makes an illegal uturn. *GASP*!! And use your brain, it's okay if they speed like crazy...here's the deal, if they're in their patrol vehicle and speeding, they're going to a call....they don't always run lights and sirens b/c it causes distractions to you useless pricks, and they would rather make their jobs easier by not making you fucks crash. If they're speeding in their own personal vehicles, guess what....they've been trained. They know how to drive at high rates of speed, and when they do speed, it's additional training, for if they do get in a pursuit, or have to speed to go to your fatal car crash, b/c you were so distracted by the pretty flashing lights, and loud noise passing by you. Get over yourselves and be grateful that these men and women stop what they're doing to help you. When they're on the job, their families, and lives stop, to help you out. Next time you're in danger, an accident, or have a complaint, call your neighbor, call your boss, call your co-worker...see how far you get. You know these peoples, and they probably wouldn't be as willing to help you, or lay their life down on the line to help you, as much as a stranger, who doesn't know you, has no affiliation what so ever with you, and has more passion to see you well and healthy as a police officer. Next time you're at work, ask your coworkers if they would jump in front of a bullet for you, or better yet, a complete fucking stranger, and to do that day in and day out, and take that risk, everyday. Think of the families of these men and women, everytime they leave for work, may be the very last time he/she walks out that door. Do yourselves a favor, go down to the national law enforcement memorial in dc, and see how many names are there. I bet you didn't know it's as big as the vietnam memorial. Just go down, and then you'll understand. Fuck all of you who don't take the time to respect someone who is putting their life on the line for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 11, 2008 11:23AM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's put it this way, the police put their lives
> on the line everyday, so that you UNgrateful
> assclowns can sleep well at night.

To be clear, you are arguing that because some cops are good ones, bad cops who commit fraud should be allowed to skate?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2008 11:23AM by pgens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: TheNewGirl ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:36PM

I have personally witnessed on two seperate occastion when a police officer
gave parking/traffic citation based on the driver's race. (in another Virginia
jurisdiction)

Does that ever happen in Fairfax County?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Question ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:39PM

TheNewGirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have personally witnessed on two seperate
> occastion when a police officer
> gave parking/traffic citation based on the
> driver's race. (in another Virginia
> jurisdiction)
>
> Does that ever happen in Fairfax County?

Are you sure it was based on the drivers race, and not the fact that they were illegally parked or committing a moving violation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: e4Nnt ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:50PM

who cares

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: duh ()
Date: February 11, 2008 08:10PM

I'm not a fan of police or firefighters, nor am I a detractor. They perform a necessary service.

But PUHLEEZE spare me the smarmy "they lay down their lives for us" stuff!

Police and firefighters assess every situation for risk...and if it's too high...YOUR ASS IS ON YOUR OWN. Tragically, they sometimes miscalculate (floors give way in fires, the crook has a gun and gets the drop on the cop, etc) and they die in the line of duty.

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT expect them to commit suicide for the peanuts they make....but stop the overdramatizations! It's just a job to them, and they quite understandably want to go home to their families when their shifts end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: bob ()
Date: February 12, 2008 10:22AM

The Mclean Station is home to a whole group of shady officers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: JigSAW ()
Date: February 13, 2008 11:24PM

This is what happens when you live in an area with no crime and cops dont have shit to do, but damn I thought they just hung out at 711 and picked their ass....not used NCIC for illegal purposes!!! Thats FCPD for ya!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: JigSAW ()
Date: February 13, 2008 11:32PM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's put it this way, the police put their lives
> on the line everyday, so that you UNgrateful
> assclowns can sleep well at night. I think it's
> alright if we look the other way when one of them
> makes an illegal uturn. *GASP*!! And use your
> brain, it's okay if they speed like crazy...here's
> the deal, if they're in their patrol vehicle and
> speeding, they're going to a call....they don't
> always run lights and sirens b/c it causes
> distractions to you useless pricks, and they would
> rather make their jobs easier by not making you
> fucks crash. If they're speeding in their own
> personal vehicles, guess what....they've been
> trained. They know how to drive at high rates of
> speed, and when they do speed, it's additional
> training, for if they do get in a pursuit,

That is the biggest pile of BULLSHIT I've ever heard you dumbass! Just because you went to the academy and were taught how to drive at high speeds, does not mean you drive down 95 going 100 mph, just cause your a cop. Dipshit..I dare any FCPD cop to do that, you WILL get a ticket, VSP will give a ticket to their own mother, and I dont think your dept will like the idea of one of their officers receiving a reckless driving ticket off duty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: insinct ()
Date: February 14, 2008 08:24AM

They are just police officers. they're not perfect. yes, they too break the law. and not just traffic violations. That's like telling a Christian that they sinned. my ex husbands family is ALL law enforcement. police officers, C.O.s, even have two at the DEA. D.C., fairfax county, PG county and montg. county. they are ALL corrupt. selling drugs in jail, on the street, making charges disapppear, turning a blind eye on there little crack dealing relatives. all kinds of bullshit! i never went around his family for this reason. again they're not perfect. they struggle with the same temptations civilians do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 14, 2008 12:52PM

insinct Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my ex husbands family
> is ALL law enforcement. police officers, C.O.s,
> even have two at the DEA. D.C., fairfax county, PG
> county and montg. county. they are ALL corrupt.
> selling drugs in jail, on the street, making
> charges disapppear, turning a blind eye on there
> little crack dealing relatives. all kinds of
> bullshit! i never went around his family for this
> reason. again they're not perfect. they struggle
> with the same temptations civilians do.



WTF?! ive never had the slightest inclination to sell drugs or let people get away with crimes. yeah, and the difference is that they douche bags are giving into every one of them. dude, fucking report them all to IA! if you wont do that, at least go gun them all down. fucking trash like that doesnt deserve to share the same planet with the rest of us.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: February 14, 2008 04:28PM

I agree with Gravis, Insinct. Your FAMILY of law enforcement folks should be reported to IA and have to deal with the legal repercussions of their actions. I won't go so far as to say that they should not "share the same planet as the rest of us" since a percentage of the "rest of us" do illegal things too, but when someone takes an oath to uphold the law and then willingly dismiss their oath, they deserve a more sever punishment than Joe US Citizen on the street!

Too bad it does not work that way though - Joe US Citizen gets 20 years where the COP gets paid leave pending an investigation and for some reason, 98% of the time they are found innocent...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: RD ()
Date: February 15, 2008 03:50PM

I guess doctors, lawyers, mechanics, dentists, groccers, waiters, mail carriers, artists, authors, teachers, priests, gravis, soccer moms, hairstylists, government contractors, politians, taxi drivers, cooks, etc etc....never break the law. Its only the evil facist police force...yes they are the root of all evil blagh blagh blagh. get over yourselves, move out of your mothers basements and do something useful for a change. Not just bitch and whine and a blog site. Gravis if your so put off by the police why dont you do something about rather then ananomusly bash them on this stupid website...why because your skeered thats why.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: February 15, 2008 07:37PM

RD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ananomusly ...

You're kidding, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: RD ()
Date: February 16, 2008 10:06AM

only about your mom...but serious shes a great lay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: February 16, 2008 05:53PM

RD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> only about your mom...but serious shes a great lay

Ah, another cogent and well formed rebuttal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: RD ()
Date: February 17, 2008 03:49PM

Don't wanna waste the good stuff on your sorry ass. Thats the best I could come up with between seesions with your mom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: ChevyMan ()
Date: February 20, 2008 07:39PM

Have you all heard of the cop that got caught drinking and driving in the cruiser!! Got to love them...and trust them right? F them all, just a bunch of power hungry SOB's

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: wtf ()
Date: February 27, 2008 08:59PM

Yes, they do put their life on the line you dumb asses. Even just the "traffic cops" Let's see you pull over someone on the beltway for going way to fast, b/c obviously that's a reason for capital punishment around you guys. Go ahead, just get out of your car on the side of the road and see what happens. And yes they can speed on any fucking road they want. My own husband to be was pulled over in OHIO!, for doing 92 in a 60, and b/c he was law enforcement he was allowed to go with out a ticket. I've never felt uncomfortable in a car with him going ANY high rate of speed, b/c I know he is able to handle those speeds. So get off it you jerks. And really, they do lay down their lives for us, everytime they go to a call, it's a risk that they are willing to take. It's not an "accident" what they do, and you should burn in hell for saying that. Every time they knock on someone's door....that could be it. Next time you see a cop talking to a suspect...watch where his hand is. It's on his gun, just in case one of you fuckers decideds to get cute and fuck around with someone's life. Again, I'll stand by my statement time and time again, The next time you're in trouble, whatever the case maybe.... don't call a cop...b/c according to you, they are useless. See how far you get....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: hahahahaha ()
Date: February 27, 2008 09:16PM

The pig was caught giving information to a fellow camel jockey.
Who was being watched and now his hands will be slapped!
Good!
Hope all you other pigs are paying attention, you are not above the law!
Especially when it is on a need to know basis, and the pigs friend had no need!
Lesson Learned!
hhahahahahahahahahhaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: DB ()
Date: February 27, 2008 11:21PM

OMG, another trifling load of bullshit from the fascist side. Fortunately most of our "dumb asses" went to school and got good jobs so we didn't have to go through the 6 week academy course to become a public servant.
If your pig husband to be got off of a reckless driving ticket because another pig let him off then they both are corrupt and should be reprimanded, fine example you state, genius.
Yes, I'm sure every call is life risking, what nonsense you spew. I'm so sure that loud music or cat in the tree calls are all so life threatening. It also seems to me that a knock on a certain optometrists door resulted in the poor, unarmed, innocent (supposedly until proven guilty) doctor being shot dead by who else, FCPD, but they don't want us to remember that so they try their best to make it go away. Then of course a couple of their own get wacked by some psycho kid and the whole world's gotta stop. Granted that was tragic but they signed up for the job which they knew was life risking just like guys working oil platforms in the middle of the ocean.
I don't think the Fairfax Gestapo is useless and I absolutely respect them and fear them as most are just scared kids with too damn much authority. Unfortunately a LOT of them signed up just so they can exercise their authoritative complexes over the citizens they are supposed to "protect and serve". So, if I'm in trouble I won't call a cop except as an absolute last resort because Forest, cops are like box of fucking chocolates.





wtf squealed:
Yes, they do put their life on the line you dumb asses. Even just the "traffic cops" Let's see you pull over someone on the beltway for going way to fast, b/c obviously that's a reason for capital punishment around you guys. Go ahead, just get out of your car on the side of the road and see what happens. And yes they can speed on any fucking road they want. My own husband to be was pulled over in OHIO!, for doing 92 in a 60, and b/c he was law enforcement he was allowed to go with out a ticket. I've never felt uncomfortable in a car with him going ANY high rate of speed, b/c I know he is able to handle those speeds. So get off it you jerks. And really, they do lay down their lives for us, everytime they go to a call, it's a risk that they are willing to take. It's not an "accident" what they do, and you should burn in hell for saying that. Every time they knock on someone's door....that could be it. Next time you see a cop talking to a suspect...watch where his hand is. It's on his gun, just in case one of you fuckers decideds to get cute and fuck around with someone's life. Again, I'll stand by my statement time and time again, The next time you're in trouble, whatever the case maybe.... don't call a cop...b/c according to you, they are useless. See how far you get....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Traveller ()
Date: February 28, 2008 12:48PM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, they do put their life on the line you dumb
> asses. Even just the "traffic cops" Let's see you
> pull over someone on the beltway for going way to
> fast, b/c obviously that's a reason for capital
> punishment around you guys. Go ahead, just get out
> of your car on the side of the road and see what
> happens.

I have. It is called a breakdown. Believe it or not, it happens to many people every day on the beltway. Miraculously, these common everyday citizens without all of the specialized police training manage to pull over on the side of the road, change a tire or go get help - all without losing their lives. In fact, last time this happened to me on the beltway, my wife counted no less than three police officers go zooming past us. If it was as dangerous as you claim, shouldn't those three police officers have stopped to ensure the safety of those who pay their salaries? Aren't they there to provide for the citizens' safety?

And yes they can speed on any fucking
> road they want. My own husband to be was pulled
> over in OHIO!, for doing 92 in a 60, and b/c he
> was law enforcement he was allowed to go with out
> a ticket. I've never felt uncomfortable in a car
> with him going ANY high rate of speed, b/c I know
> he is able to handle those speeds. So get off it
> you jerks.

You may feel safe, but I have to share the road with this maniac driving 32 mph over the speed limit. I have news for you, it is NOT safe no matter what your husband's training is. You just finished telling us how unsafe it is to conduct a traffic stop because of the speders on the beltway. Is he potentially putting another officer in risk because he is in a hurry? Further, he is travelling at an extremely high rate of speed WITHOUT the benefit of emergency lights or sirens. Lights and sirens exist to alert other motorists and pedestrians to yield to the emergency vehicles. Your husband chose to gamble with other motorists lives. Finally, the fact that he used his law enforcement credentials to evade penalty for committing a crime indicates how unscrupulous he is. Most jurisdictions have policies specifically prohibiting this practice. He is simply reinforcing what others have said here - he feels he is above the law. I am sure, as a policeman, your husband is an excellent marksman. That being the case, should we allow him to take target practice in the middle of his street?

And really, they do lay down their
> lives for us, everytime they go to a call, it's a
> risk that they are willing to take. It's not an
> "accident" what they do, and you should burn in
> hell for saying that. Every time they knock on
> someone's door....that could be it.

Same could be said for furniture delivery people. Everytime they knock on a cop's door, that could be it. In fact it was for one local deliveryman.

Next time you
> see a cop talking to a suspect...watch where his
> hand is. It's on his gun, just in case one of you
> fuckers decideds to get cute and fuck around with
> someone's life.

Or simply get his jollies off by being an overauthoritative prick in a position of power.

Again, I'll stand by my statement
> time and time again, The next time you're in
> trouble, whatever the case maybe.... don't call a
> cop...b/c according to you, they are useless. See
> how far you get....

I rarely do.

You seem to think that the comments here are directed at ALL cops. They are not. They are directed at those that willingly break the law and use their law enforcement connections to evade justice - kind of like reckless driving and then not being cited. See where I am coming from?

On a final note, I feel bad for you as most cops I know (and I know many) are known philanderers. Have your husband say hi to Bobby Cutts and Drew Peterson for me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 28, 2008 01:36PM

Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?

nope. http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/79586/79707.html#msg-79707


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 28, 2008 01:48PM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My own husband to be was pulled
> over in OHIO!, for doing 92 in a 60, and b/c he
> was law enforcement he was allowed to go with out
> a ticket.


he was illegally allowed to go without a ticket. btw, what were you doing in ohio, Klan rally?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: GRAV1S ()
Date: April 24, 2008 03:04PM

Illegally? WTF is illegal about it? Cops dont have to write everyone tickets who are driving illegal or who have illegal equipment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: FU ()
Date: April 24, 2008 03:09PM

You're stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: sunkiss ()
Date: April 27, 2008 12:47PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> imimim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Again, go kill yourselves you ingrateful
> > assclowns.
>
>
> it's ungrateful.been there, done thateverything
> i've said is from what i personally have
> experienced and seen.




You must not watch TV much or are a cop yourself and just doing what all Fairfax cops do and that is protect your own!!! So you're saying it is OK for cops to go speeding down the road with no lights and sirens on right because it distracts us dumasses? And that they are so well trained in driving etc. Well then tell me this. How come it is a Fairfax cop who was doing 70 plus on Rt 1 in the MT Vernon area had no sirens on and killed my friend Ashley McItosh?!?!?!?! Had that fucking bitch had her sirens on so us dumasses know they are coming my friend would still be alive!!!!!!!! And no my friend was not on the phone or distracted or anything like that. She had a green light along with other people who did not know the cop was coming either. They break the law all the time and don't follow procedures and get a slap on the wrist. This cop only got a wreckless driving charge. Had this been anyone else what do you think would have happen honestly?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: sunkiss ()
Date: April 27, 2008 12:49PM

Sorry my last comment was suppose to qoute "WTF" not Gravis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Doug Huffman ()
Date: April 29, 2008 12:16AM

You are a bunch of sorry ass bitches.

I am confident that everyone posting negative comments here have been stopped and given a ticket by Fairfax.

Fairfax is out doing what they are paid to do. People hate those who have more authority so it is expected that so many here that envy them will post their pissy ass comments.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 29, 2008 01:28AM

my dearest Doug Huffman,

file.php?2,file=128
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Bunch of Einsteins ()
Date: May 22, 2008 07:59AM

Yeah it's a 6 month academy, not 6 weeks. And most officers, in fact the vast majority of them in Fairfax have secondary degrees and attend night school so they can further their education. Not that education makes a person who they are, but apparently it does for you. They do this job because they love it, not for the money. And they are the jerks because they catch you breaking the law, so they must be the ones in the wrong. But you knew all that. In fact you know everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can FCPD go one week without an officer breaking the law?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 22, 2008 03:53PM

Bunch of Einsteins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And they are the jerks because they catch you
> breaking the law, so they must be the ones in the
> wrong.


are you kidding me? you dont have to be doing anything wrong for them to go ape-shit on you. i clearly recall, while i was working at GMU, throwing a CD-R about 6 feet to my desk. it startled him as i saw him jump a little and he immediately started talking to me as if i was some sort of evil overlord that was out to spread the blood of the innocent. what kills me is that i personally fixed his laptop that he fucked up. their egos are so big that im surprised they dont topple over. cops are just criminals with badges.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********  ********  **    **   *******  
 **     **     **        **      **  **   **     ** 
 **     **     **        **       ****           ** 
 ********      **        **        **      *******  
 **            **        **        **            ** 
 **            **        **        **     **     ** 
 **            **        **        **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.