HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NoVa Drivers-Is there no bottom to their stupitiy????
Posted by: BTDfxd ()
Date: February 01, 2008 08:37PM

I had occassion to be driving in NOVA about 10:00 this morning and was amazed at the abject stupitity of what I would guess to be about 30-35% of the drivers. Despite visibility being gruesome at best, they could not connect the dots to turn on THEIR FUCKING HEADLIGHTS. Many were proficient at working their cell phones but despite marginal visibility, could not comprehend the very basic act of activiating their headlights. What kinda stupifies me is that if you are driving and are marginally cognizant while doing so, one would notice that the cars with their headlights on are much more visible than those that don't have their headlights on. If you had even average intelligence, that would be a clue to turn on your headlights. I would propose that those morons who don't have sense enough to turn on their headlights in conditions of marginal visibility have their rights to drive, vote and procreate be terminated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NoVa Drivers-Is there no bottom to their stupitiy????
Posted by: SLVariety ()
Date: February 01, 2008 09:59PM

BTDfxd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had occassion to be driving in NOVA about 10:00
> this morning and was amazed at the abject
> stupitity of what I would guess to be about 30-35%
> of the drivers. Despite visibility being gruesome
> at best, they could not connect the dots to turn
> on THEIR FUCKING HEADLIGHTS. Many were proficient
> at working their cell phones but despite marginal
> visibility, could not comprehend the very basic
> act of activiating their headlights. What kinda
> stupifies me is that if you are driving and are
> marginally cognizant while doing so, one would
> notice that the cars with their headlights on are
> much more visible than those that don't have their
> headlights on. If you had even average
> intelligence, that would be a clue to turn on your
> headlights. I would propose that those morons who
> don't have sense enough to turn on their
> headlights in conditions of marginal visibility
> have their rights to drive, vote and procreate be
> terminated.

These people are all from the Madison Island (Madison North), or Floris, and are trying to escape notice while on the roads, so that they do not get redistricted.

Posted by: Idea ()
Date: February 01, 2008 11:09PM

Many cars today have the "auto" option on headlight button. That option automatically turns the headlights on at night, so you don't have to.

I think most folks don't realize that the headlights WON'T come on if it is not dark enough while raining during the DAY....and they forget to change the setting from "auto" to "on."

At night it is easy to tell your lights are not on because the dash does not light up. Not the same during the day and most people just over look it.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: February 02, 2008 10:35AM

dude, My dad was in the Navy so we moved around a LOT and I would have to say one Universal thing about every place we've lived is PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT THE LOCAL DRIVERS! Everywhere you do People Complain about what retards are out on the road. Get over yourself. Im sure you've done something to piss someone else off while driving.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.