HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where to watch Superbowl in FFX?
Posted by: Pats fan ()
Date: February 01, 2008 02:27PM

Anyone have any suggestions for a good bar to watch the game in or around FFX Co.

I think Champs is doing a party with the Junkies but I'd rather a place where I can actually watch and hear the game.

Suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to watch Superbowl in FFX?
Posted by: bandwagon ()
Date: February 01, 2008 02:40PM

Hey, Pats fan...pretty good team you have there. Who was your favorite team before 2002?

Posted by: Pats Fan ()
Date: February 01, 2008 02:43PM

Born and raised in Boston, a Pat's fan since birth, through all the terrible years. I earned any gloating I may do next week!

Actually I moved down here in 2001 and they have been winning ever since I left.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: February 01, 2008 03:08PM

Why do people always need a place to watch shows?
Do you have some kind of loneliness complex that keeps you from doing anything by yourself or is it the need to be around other blithering idiots acting the fool?

Don't get me wrong, I love football and I'm rooting for the Pats all the way, but there's no way I want to watch the game anywhere but in the comfort of my own home (and on my 92" Hi-Def screen).

Also, what difference does it make when you became a fan of a certain team? I'm a diehard Skins fan, but I love Bill Belichicks approach to coaching and handling his players. I also think Tom Brady is a unique and masterful QB and possibly the best ever. This is history we're watching right now that may never be repeated.

Posted by: Bradyisaknobgobbler ()
Date: February 01, 2008 04:03PM

Hey douchebag, carry your ass back AND STAY THERE.

Posted by: Rosco ()
Date: February 01, 2008 07:27PM

Brady looks good because he has a great off line in front of him. He is above average QB but with all the time he has to throw he will find someone open.

I don't care who wins but would like to see the Giants. After Boston had already planned a super bowl victory parade would love to see it go up in smoke.

Posted by: Rosco ()
Date: February 01, 2008 07:28PM

Last I heard it was Pats by 11 1/2.

Posted by: patswillfailintooblivion ()
Date: February 01, 2008 07:49PM

LOL I HOPE THEY LOSE JUST FOR SHITS N GIGGLES SHIT

IMAGINE THEIR RECORD ALL WINS - ONE LOST LOL, CRY YA BITCHES I COULD IMAGINE BRADY BREAKIGN DOWN ON THE FIELD ROFL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.