HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: T ()
Date: May 03, 2012 11:39PM

CLEARLY A COP CONSTRUCTED THIS FORUM. THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE AND ORGANISATION MAKES

IT OBVIOUS. THE NAMES ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT CAUGHT UP TOGETHER AN THEY ARE

ORGANIZED IN PERFECT ORDER. SECOND HE WAS SCARED TO USE A FULL NAME THAT ONLY A COP

WOULD KNOW. PLUS HE THREW IN TWO "DON'T KNOW LAST NAME" TO FOOL US! THEY WANT ANY

INFO THEY CAN GET. I ALSO SUSPECT IF I AM RIGHT AND A COP DID MAKE THIS FORUM

THOSE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY NOT SNITCHES BUT RATHER PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T SNITCH?

#QUESTIONEVERYTHING

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: robert gryck Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: we ()
Date: May 06, 2012 09:58AM

robert gryck is a snitching bitch

Re: Re:Robert Gryck Painter Thief Convicted Fellon Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Jamie ()
Date: May 06, 2012 10:20AM

last I heard Robert Gryck was heading down south after ripping off his girl friend for tens of thousands of dollars, prior to that he bilked his wife out of 80k while shacking up with his mistress at the same time.

He was a real mooch if ya know what I mean... and all you ladies better listen, Robert Gryck not only snitched his best friend out who went to prison for 10 years but, he also burglarized countless homes mostly consisting of people that were easy pray to him, if you know what I mean... staking out his friends in Rockland county New York while getting them drunk, he would rip them off blind. up to a few years ago I heard he was on the run from the cops. He really is a dangerous man and if your in a relationship with him and he asks you to register a car for him, don't.
He conned my girlfriend into that and it was the worst mistake she ever made. Once a crack head, always a crack head. Robert Gryck started his own painting business and soon was ripping off his customers by not showing up to finnish jobs, he would get cracked up with the deposit and hardly show up for work. He put my girlfriend through living hell. He bragged about how rich he was and all the while it was to gain access to her good name and once she trusted him, it was a disaster. he got into car accidents all the time driving drunk and on crack and coke and his dad would bail him out or his mom or some poor victim like my another girlfriend Lisa, he did the same to her. No girl should trust this clown, and whoever is with him now should run like hell. Bob is physically abusive, just ask his former wife and mistress.

It is not easy writing this about someone, it takes courage to come forward and I am only doing this so others wont have to suffer at his scams. He is probably roaming the south, he always said southerners were easy targets and is extremely racist. I remember him telling my girlfriend a story how he struck some kid in a car one night and took off, he would laugh about it as though he had no soul. This is a wicked, calculated man of many devices, sad to say he is probably found some woman who took him in and is impressed by his lack of education and overly obnoxious juvenile behavior that is forsaken by age 15 in most normal individuals.

unfortunatly Rober gryck needs serious inpatient treatment for numerous mental heath disorders however, because he is a functioning addict at the direction of his lowlife father, a dog breeder, he is able to continue his rouge on mostly domesticated women. He prefers those that will bow to his bravado of aggressive behavior though humiliations and acts of our of control temper tantrums mostly lies to create, pity from his spouse who he in return will verbally abuse until he strikes. Robert Gryck has a long line of domestic related arrests, he beat the hell out of my girlfriend regularly until i got fed up and called the cops on his ass myself after smacking around his wife in front of my girlfriends daughter.

How much to paint your house Priapus, that would depend how much you had for Robert Gryck the painter to steal. When he steals its not obvious for some time, he makes you wonder if you misplaced your jewelry, or your cash. All along this scumbag has gotten you good, and gotten long away.

I am glad your not in New York, many of us can sleep allot better, many women can rest and heal from your physical and emotional abuse. Your not a fucking man, your a fucking pussy. You'll beat the shit out of a woman, but you aint got the balls of a real man. A real man is soft and gentile and tender hearted, a hard worker, a real man would never do those things to a woman. You blackened both your wifes eyes because she would not register a car for you. You ass hole, she is much better off without your ass bitch.

Re: Re:Robert Gryck Thief Convicted Fellon Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Jamie ()
Date: May 06, 2012 10:21AM

last I heard Robert Gryck was heading down south after ripping off his girl friend for tens of thousands of dollars, prior to that he bilked his wife out of 80k while shacking up with his mistress at the same time.

He was a real mooch if ya know what I mean... and all you ladies better listen, Robert Gryck not only snitched his best friend out who went to prison for 10 years but, he also burglarized countless homes mostly consisting of people that were easy pray to him, if you know what I mean... staking out his friends in Rockland county New York while getting them drunk, he would rip them off blind. up to a few years ago I heard he was on the run from the cops. He really is a dangerous man and if your in a relationship with him and he asks you to register a car for him, don't.
He conned my girlfriend into that and it was the worst mistake she ever made. Once a crack head, always a crack head. Robert Gryck started his own painting business and soon was ripping off his customers by not showing up to finnish jobs, he would get cracked up with the deposit and hardly show up for work. He put my girlfriend through living hell. He bragged about how rich he was and all the while it was to gain access to her good name and once she trusted him, it was a disaster. he got into car accidents all the time driving drunk and on crack and coke and his dad would bail him out or his mom or some poor victim like my another girlfriend Lisa, he did the same to her. No girl should trust this clown, and whoever is with him now should run like hell. Bob is physically abusive, just ask his former wife and mistress.

It is not easy writing this about someone, it takes courage to come forward and I am only doing this so others wont have to suffer at his scams. He is probably roaming the south, he always said southerners were easy targets and is extremely racist. I remember him telling my girlfriend a story how he struck some kid in a car one night and took off, he would laugh about it as though he had no soul. This is a wicked, calculated man of many devices, sad to say he is probably found some woman who took him in and is impressed by his lack of education and overly obnoxious juvenile behavior that is forsaken by age 15 in most normal individuals.

unfortunatly Rober gryck needs serious inpatient treatment for numerous mental heath disorders however, because he is a functioning addict at the direction of his lowlife father, a dog breeder, he is able to continue his rouge on mostly domesticated women. He prefers those that will bow to his bravado of aggressive behavior though humiliations and acts of our of control temper tantrums mostly lies to create, pity from his spouse who he in return will verbally abuse until he strikes. Robert Gryck has a long line of domestic related arrests, he beat the hell out of my girlfriend regularly until i got fed up and called the cops on his ass myself after smacking around his wife in front of my girlfriends daughter.

How much to paint your house Priapus, that would depend how much you had for Robert Gryck the painter to steal. When he steals its not obvious for some time, he makes you wonder if you misplaced your jewelry, or your cash. All along this scumbag has gotten you good, and gotten long away.

I am glad your not in New York, many of us can sleep allot better, many women can rest and heal from your physical and emotional abuse. Your not a fucking man, your a fucking pussy. You'll beat the shit out of a woman, but you aint got the balls of a real man. A real man is soft and gentile and tender hearted, a hard worker, a real man would never do those things to a woman. You blackened both your wifes eyes because she would not register a car for you. You ass hole, she is much better off without your ass bitch.

Posted by: T ()
Date: May 06, 2012 06:06PM

CLEARLY A COP CONSTRUCTED THIS FORUM. THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE AND ORGANISATION MAKES

ORGANIZED IN PERFECT ORDER. SECOND HE WAS SCARED TO USE A FULL NAME THAT ONLY A COP

WOULD KNOW. PLUS HE THREW IN TWO "DON'T KNOW LAST NAME" TO FOOL US! THEY WANT ANY

#QUESTIONEVERYTHING

Posted by: .m ()
Date: May 06, 2012 06:26PM

#QUESTIONEVERYTHING

Posted by: Pong ()
Date: May 08, 2012 04:49PM

general district court public info link below:

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

Posted by: tkrats ()
Date: May 14, 2012 01:37PM

wanna know something it pisses me off that ppl say im a snitch it pisses me off just cause a chomo got caught fucking a little girl and someone said i snitched ruined my reputation yeah im a criminal and its how i make my money like any other self assuring job for a felon who cant be hired ppl wont trusrt you if ur on a ci list also ppl just cause u have an fbi number does not make u a ci every felon has a fbi number so the federal government can keep tabs on you

Re: Bob Gryck Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: efenefre ()
Date: May 20, 2012 03:12PM

Robert Gryck breeder
Robert Gryck pon breeders son abuses women
6th of May, 2012 by Applied Sciences

Re: Bob Gryck Physically abuses women Robertsdale Alabama
Posted by: Cinderella ()
Date: May 20, 2012 03:14PM

Robert Gryck breeder
Robert Gryck pon breeders son abuses women
6th of May, 2012 by Applied Sciences

Posted by: Daniel Zedd ()
Date: May 22, 2012 04:52AM

ha! not surprised to see ethan walkers name on that list o except last I heard he's still selling dimesacks to 7th graders over on raintree so that goes to show who exactly u can trust in this area. some more familiar names of known burn outs/known dealers turned snitches: Alisha Jensen fa'ayed (not sure his last name). markus foller Jackson spears - not even his real name. nick cons ian Kelly & his "posse" Michael Riley. christian more but to lazy to name.. nd half of these kids are still dealin/hittin every1 up for drugs all the time! smh

Posted by: maria mesh ()
Date: May 26, 2012 03:37PM

heres 4 to add to ur list. ronnie laughlin and angela creel laughlin, brently perry, jeremy b perry. brad ellender, missy pitre. mona richard,shane sparks, amy doucet,

Posted by: JENNA B ()
Date: May 26, 2012 04:13PM

babygirl dont let it bother u u seem like a strong bad ass chic we have a best friend whose busting all my friends and they are all like his best friend, i was told i was a rat so i held the black dude up with my pistol tell he told me who said it. come to find out this bitch jennifer rigley is ripping my friends off then going and getting them busted later. she is a narc and a fat lesbian thieving bitch, good luck with the people talking their shit i will keep u in my prayers they kill poeople over that so i hope all those names are real gonna be alot of blood shed down here. God bless

U the snitch bitch maria
Posted by: regina benoit ()
Date: May 26, 2012 04:29PM

hOW DARE U PUT MY BROTHERS NAME ON THIS FUCKING SITE. HE DIDNT TURN IN ANYBODIES NAME MY FAMILY HAD TO PUT UP ALOT OF MONEY AND THEIR HOUSES AND STOCKS AND BONDS AND U WERE THE ONE WHO GOT OUT AND U OWN NOTHING AND I WAS TOLD U WERE THE BITCH WHO ROLLED. I LIVE AT 1720 W LINCOLN AND I KNOW WHERE U LIVE AT TO U AND JOEY ANGELA IS UR DAMN SISTER. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER NAMES SAY U WERE WRONG. U MADE A STATEMENT ON MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE AND THEY WERE GOING GET PILLS AND CRACK FOR YALL PATHETIC ASSES. U SET HIM UP WITH THAT DUDE U SAID HES KOOL AND HE WAS UNDERCOVER BUT YET U GET OUT AND UR OWN HUSBANDS WAS STILL IN THERE CUZ HE TOLD A OFFICER OF THE DEA BOBBY HE WASNT GIVING ANY NAMES. I KNOW WHO ALL YALL GAVE UP AND THEY WILL KNOW REAL SOON STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER U UNDERCOVER SNITCHING WHORE. mY HUSBANDS CUSIN IS THE ASSISTANT DA. THEY HAD VERY LITTLE ON THEM 2. THEY BEEN WATCHING YALL FOR 8 MONTHS. LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONG. IVE BEEN IN THE PENATENTARY BEEN SHOT I LIVED GOD STABBED 3 TIMES I LIVED SO IM NOT SCARED TO DIE. GOT THAT

Posted by: Stupid Poster ()
Date: May 26, 2012 05:19PM

Regina Laughlin rolled over on a whole bunch of kids selling dope, DO NOT TRUST DIS HO

TO MARIA MESH (SULPHUR La.
Posted by: JENNAB ()
Date: May 26, 2012 05:50PM

SO I WROTE THIS MARIA CHIC BACK AND TOLD HER THAT MY MOM HAD TO PUT UP ALOT OF MONEY WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY. I WAS TOLD SHE MADE THE STATEMENT ON YOU. BOBBY M IS OVER ALL THAT AND CAT SQUAD. AND THAT SHE WAS THE RAT THAT RONNIE AND ANGELA DIDNT TURN NAMES THAT YALL HAD US BUT HOW DID SHE GET OUT SHE DONT HAVE A THING AND UR MOM DONT EITHER.BUT YET YOU GET OUT AND HOOK UP WITH LINDA CLARK AND NOW U MOVED OUTTA TOWN. WHEN U GET BUSTED THEY DONT LET U MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE UNLESS TO PUT UR TRASY ASS IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A SCUM LIKE YOU WHO WAS A ADVATE CRACKHEAD WITH YOUR HUSBAND. YOU ARE WRONG TO PUT THAT ONLINE. SO THIS IS TO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN SULPHUR OR LAKE CHARLES AREA BE AWARE OF MARIA OR JOEY MESH. THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE HEAD OF NORCOTICS AND DEA HER NAME IS LINDA CLARK. I HOPE THOSE 10 NAMES U GAVE HER WAS WORTH IT. TAKE THE LIST DOWN I WILL GO TO MISSISSIPPI AND FIND YOU. I DONT DO DRUGS BUT YOU COULD OF GOTTEN ALL OF YALL HELP. ANGELA HAS 3 KIDS AND NOW YOUR CHICKEN SHIT ASS LEFT TOWN THEY GONNA HAVE TO LOOK OVER THEIR SHOULDERS THE REST OF THEIR LIVES BUT SO WILL YOU LINDA CLARKE DONT HAVE JURISDICTION IN MISSISSIPPI. I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU WORKING FOR THEIR AND IMA HAVE ALL THE NAMES THAT WHICH EVER ONE OF U 5 TURNED IN WITHIN THE HOUR AND IT WILL HAVE THE NAME OF THE RAT NEXT TO THE NAME. STOP RUNNING AND DOING THOSE STINKING DRUGS AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS.I WAS A ALCOHOLIC AND I QUIT COLD TURKEY 4 YRS AGO. GET THE HELP YOU NEED AND GET YOUR LIFE ON TRACK IF NOT FOR YOU FOR YOUR LOVED ONES JOANNA DONT NEED THIS STRESS NOT ONE BUT 2 OF HER KIDS I LOVE JOANNE TO DEATH. BE GLAD SHE IS A GOOD LADY OR I WOULD TURN MY BACK ON YOU TIL U ALL GET UR LIVES ON TRACK..TRY GOD HE HELPED ME THRU MY DRINKING. AND I JUST ASK TO REMOVE MY BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAWS NAME. AND BRENTLY PERRY IS IN JAIL IN TEXAS AND WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME. WE ALL KNOW JEREMY PERRY IS A RAT. U WANNA GIVE NAMES HERS 2 MELISSA JACOBSON, AND TERRY JACOBSON AND BRENDA FITZLER THEY MAKE METH IN SHED BEHIND THEIR HOUSE THATS BEHIND MISSYS GROCERIES, ITS A CUTE GREEN HOUSE. I THINK THEY THE ONES WHO BROKE IN MY RV AND STOLE ALOT OF THINGS AND ALOT OF COPPER AND ELECTRIC TOOLS AND FISHING POLES WORTH 200.00 A PIECE. U THE DARN RAT COME BACK TO SULPHUR AND TAKE WHAT U GOT COMMING INSTEAD OF MAKING PEOPLE THINK MY BROTHERS AND SIS IN LAWS A RAT. U DID THIS NOW FIX IT.IF U USE ANY FORM OF ID I CAN FIND U IN 5 MINUTES. MY BEST FRIEND WORKS IN MISSISSIPPI AND AND 2 OTHERS WORK IN JACKSON MISSISSIPPI. WELL IMA GET THat RAT LIST AND THEN GO FIND U AND JOEY OK. NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU AT ALL. IMA HAVE THE LAW ON YOU 24/7. WHEN YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE I WILL HAVE MY CAPTAIN AND SARGENT AND 2 MARSHALL FRIENDS FIND YOUR LOCATION AND IMA POST IT ON THE INTERNET EVERY PLACE U MOVE AND IF U ROLLED THE NAMES ARE GONNA BE POSTED TO. MESS WITH MY FAQMILY THERES HELL TO PAY IMA LET MY POLICE BUDDIES MAKE UR LIFE HELL. IMA POST YOUR PIC ON FACEBOOK AND PUT U ARE A RAT THAT U SET MY BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW UP. IF U DIDNT TURN NAMES THEN WHY MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE YOUR A COWARD, I SAW U AT THE STORE WITH ANGELA SO I NOW KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE CUZ I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MIND CALLED BURGESS SYNDROME SO I REMEMBER EVERYTHING I SEE WHAT UR WERE WEARING YOUR HAIR YOUR CUTE YOUNG FACE I WILL NIT PUT A HAND ON YOU CUZZ I JUST GOT OFF 10 YRS SO YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. DO THE RIGHT TIME. STOP MESSING WITH LINDA CLARKE. MY CHIEF FRIEND SAID HE SAW YOU WITH HER. HE SAID YOU GAVE UP NAMES QUICK. YOU WERE EVEN GONNA TRY TO GET MY BROTHER AGAIN CUZ HE HAS A BAD PILL HABIT...DO NOT DO IT HES IN FLORIDA WORKING OFF SHORE TO PAY MY FAMILY THE THOUSSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT WAS PUT UP FOR THE 2 OF THEM. SO WHO POSTED UR BOND. I KNOW ALL THE BONDSMAN AROUND HERE WE ALL USE TO HANG OUT AND DRINK COFFEE. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND FACE YOUR RAT STUFF. MY NAME IS JENNA BENOIT I LIVE A LIFE FOR THE LORD SO TURN MY NAME INTO LINDA CLARKE SHE KNOWS ME CUZ I WAS FRIENDS WITH HER DAUGHTER. PLUS SHE BONDED ME OUT THEN BROUGHT ME HOME CUZ TRUCK BROKE DOWN. SHE SAID SHE WAS STARTING A NEW CAREER I THINK I WAS HER LAST BOND B4 SHE WENT HEAD OF NARCOTICS.

Posted by: Stupid Poster ()
Date: May 26, 2012 06:06PM

JENNA: TITS or GTFO

Posted by: evil eye ()
Date: June 14, 2012 05:57PM

kelly flynn was in jail all of winter

Posted by: urs truely ()
Date: June 30, 2012 12:19PM

jennefer i dont know her last name she drives a white car and hailey shoope are both fucking RATS AND SO IS ONE LEGGED ROBIN FUCK THOSE RAT BITCHES

Posted by: Rose Hill '80s ()
Date: July 01, 2012 01:17PM

Scott Moss, a.k.a. "Lumpy" provided Federal Grand Jury testimony that led to the indictment of Cliff Byars, Mike Upright and many others in the Rose Hill area about two decades ago.

Posted by: RIGHT SAID FRED ()
Date: July 02, 2012 05:24PM

Dis guy -

http://youtu.be/zbA1P5k5VeI

Nolan "MC Thinkbox" Malloy - he be snitchin on everyones....

Posted by: real ()
Date: July 06, 2012 01:05AM

JUDY PARKS STACY FRANKLIN RICHARD ATHA SCOTTY ATHA DANA ATHA SCOTT BRADY DARRYL NEWTIN!!!! BEWARE AND TAKE HEED

Posted by: PFT dot com ()
Date: July 06, 2012 04:58PM

RIGHT SAID FRED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dis guy -
>
> http://youtu.be/zbA1P5k5VeI
>
> Nolan "MC Thinkbox" Malloy - he be snitchin on
> everyones....

This is true. This name should definitely be added to the list. Don't do nothing with this dood.

Posted by: william patrick abell ; aka 'bill' ()
Date: July 11, 2012 12:41PM

ANOTHER SNITCH OUT OF THE LAMB CENTER ( SEE ARREST RECORD AND THREAD 'THE LAMB CENTER' GIVING DETAILED ACCOUNT OF THIS TERRORIST STYLE SNITCH BOY SCUZZBUCKET! )

AND DO NOT FORGET TO RESEARCH THIS BOY PUNK'S PREVIOUS RECORD TO 2004! HE IS ABSOLUTELY SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FED STATE PRISON FOR LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.
YET, BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A CRAFTY LITTLE PUNK WITH HIS ENDLESS CRIMINAL MANIPULATIONS AND SNITCHING WITH THE LOCAL FXPD HE IS ALWAYS LET OUT TO CONTINUE HIS RAMPAGE OF TERRORISM ON ANYONE AND EVERYONE HE PLEASES.
And the FXPD knows all of this very well, but as long as he keeps feeding them info that leeds to the eventual arrest and conviction of this walking garbage heaps set you up tactics of entrapment, cohercing you into his world of chronic drinking and illegal substance abuse and the rest, getting the fxpd detectives advancement and retention promulgating nothing less than their own personal greed at the demise of this likes entrapped victims.

What a criminal gambit, hey. And in the meantime, innocents will continue to be puninshed at the hands of Bill Abell's rotten cowardice to refuse to simply do the hard time for his own crime!

Posted by: just so you know ()
Date: July 20, 2012 08:45PM

a confidential informant or snitch is a drug addict whos been busted who uses there criminal piece of shit credibility to get out of trouble for something they did wrong, and should pay for, by infiltrating drug dealers or traffickers and busting them.the whole time they are allowed to still get high and all that illegal shit.it is actually illegal to let someone off the hook or give less time for telling on someone else but is a commonly used tactic by the dea and police. everyone is crooked.

Posted by: SON OF COP ()
Date: July 21, 2012 01:48PM

KYLE JUSTIN STONE

MIKE WHITECOTTON

RONNIE CARRIGAN

JESSICA TESTIN

SCOTT NASH

MIKE HARRIS

ZACH POWERS

MONICA SHAUGHNESSY

ALL PROVEN SNITCHES THRU COURT PAPERWORK!!!!!!!

Posted by: Arun Kapoor ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:30PM

Biggest snitch out there:

Arun (Aaron) Kapoor

Snitched out one of my girls last year and is still at it.

Be aware!

"KAPOOR ","ARUN "," ","021"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/30/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN "," ","021"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/30/2008","TINTED WINDOWS "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN "," ","024"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/09/2006","PROSTITUTION "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","019"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/09/2006","PROSTITUTION "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","020"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/31/2007","IMPROPER U-TURN "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","020"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/09/2006","PROSTITUTION "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","020"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/04/2007","STALKING "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","020"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/04/2007","TELEPHONE RADIO ABUSE/OBS/THREAT "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","022"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/04/2009","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","022"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/30/2009","DIST MARIJ>1/2OZ<5LBS "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","022"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/25/2009","FAIL OBTAIN REGIST/TITLE "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","022"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/25/2009","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"KAPOOR ","ARUN ","K","022"," 14600","OUTPOST ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/04/2007","STALKING "

Whatta creep!!!!

Posted by: jim beam ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:27PM

nick cath

Posted by: in the know ()
Date: July 21, 2012 11:34PM

Layne Weedon WHS class of 2010

Posted by: Sundance ()
Date: July 29, 2012 11:28PM

It's so true!!!

Posted by: Willis ()
Date: July 30, 2012 03:26AM

Matt Paul Warsley and Squirrel Warsley of Springfeild

Posted by: cindylu ()
Date: August 02, 2012 01:21AM

burke va

kevin galan
ronnie gallier
alex foster

all snitches

Posted by: Ian hall ()
Date: August 02, 2012 02:51PM

Jonathan Papkin. Snitched on several pot connects.

Posted by: Miles Davis ()
Date: August 02, 2012 02:53PM

Alex Eber.

Posted by: I.p. freely and cleanly ()
Date: August 02, 2012 03:02PM

Miles Davis Wrote:
> Alex Eber.

Smart biz move. The only thing he does more than push is play the skin flute! Seriously, his dad found out about both and was furious!! Guess which one he was mad about the most

Posted by: who the fuck is alex eber ()
Date: August 02, 2012 03:26PM

Who exactly is Alex eber

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 02, 2012 06:33PM

Cody Sacksower
Vladimir Shifflett
Scott Gizzalecci
Mike Goot
Ronnie Goot
Rufus "Twin" Stuckey
Wendi Blubberman
Dylan Carbunkle

All these jokerz r hotter than asphalt..

Deal w/ them only if u like 2 wear handcuffs

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: August 03, 2012 07:20AM

The only informant I know is Victor Ayers. Not sure if he is still selling his ass to 70 year old gay men or not.

Posted by: offacahyessah ()
Date: August 09, 2012 01:40PM

Stephanie Schwab, dimed people out to only get an 11 year sentence.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blond-bandit-gets-lengthy-prison-sentence/article/2504461

Posted by: Nolan MC Thinkbox ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:11AM

RIGHT SAID FRED Wrote:
> Dis guy -
>
> http://youtu.be/zbA1P5k5VeI
>
> Nolan "MC Thinkbox" Malloy - he be snitchin on
> everyones....

Get the video of me and false accusations off this site. I have talked to a lawyer and if you don't remove in 24 hours I will own this site.

Posted by: Mc thinkpusssybox iswac ()
Date: August 12, 2012 01:42AM

Lol u a snitch nigga from cville . Dub step ain't rap wtf arum kapoor def snitching on ppl who ever hang with these rats is WAC

Posted by: woot ()
Date: August 13, 2012 01:25PM

AMIN ALAMIN
KYLE JUSTIN STONE
PETER GRANT
CARLA CLAURE
ALEX HOSKA

all snitches to get out of their previous charges. avoid these people at all costs.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 13, 2012 01:29PM

Nolan MC Thinkbox Wrote:
> RIGHT SAID FRED Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dis guy -
> >
> > http://youtu.be/zbA1P5k5VeI
> >
> > Nolan "MC Thinkbox" Malloy - he be snitchin on
> > everyones....
>
>
> Get the video of me and false accusations off this
> site. I have talked to a lawyer and if you don't
> remove in 24 hours I will own this site.

3DaysLater2.jpg

Date: August 13, 2012 04:35PM

meh Wrote:
> Nolan MC Thinkbox Wrote:
> -----
> > RIGHT SAID FRED Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Dis guy -
> > >
> > > http://youtu.be/zbA1P5k5VeI
> > >
> > > Nolan "MC Thinkbox" Malloy - he be snitchin
> on
> > > everyones....
> >
> >
> > Get the video of me and false accusations off
> this
> > site. I have talked to a lawyer and if you
> don't
> > remove in 24 hours I will own this site.
>
>
>

Still working on this. Try me...

Date: August 13, 2012 04:37PM

Mc thinkpusssybox iswac Wrote:
> Lol u a snitch nigga from cville . Dub step ain't
> rap wtf arum kapoor def snitching on ppl who ever
> hang with these rats is WAC

I am dub-step and rap all in 1 - u dont know shit. im one thing by day and another by night. like a Rave-Batman - utility belt and fag helper by my side. U want to here me throw down come see me in bMore.

Posted by: Dub step 4kids ()
Date: August 21, 2012 02:37PM

To stinkbox . pendulum was like 8 years ago. Now. They dub step ok. Drum and bass got played out so u opening for them. Damn they must suck now. I know my music and all the sub genres in " electronica" . Yeh it not techno but not trance but not house.. Blah blah . U still can't spit . Every one and their mother can get venues in bmore. Shout out to my Druid hill niggas .. U a snitch fam. Ur name and snitch went together on Ffx underground . So some one u set up posted that shit. I hate chief keef , but snitch niggas , that's that shit I don't like!z

Posted by: nova_ridiculous ()
Date: August 21, 2012 11:22PM

some dude named Cory in the rave scene, even looks sketchy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2012 11:45PM by nova_ridiculous.

Posted by: StankAzz ()
Date: August 22, 2012 12:03AM

MC Catbox b stankin the joint

that i swear on my life my kifs life i did my dues
Posted by: kendra ()
Date: August 26, 2012 08:20AM

Listen whoever is puttting this bullshit lies on here is the bigest dumb ass this aint a joke i sp000ent six months in a six man cell never any yard time becau se to cold on a $150,000 the whole sixs no deal those being first felony ever never did treatment i was away from my two babys i didnt open my mouth never would butiitmakes the game more important then my baby witb me so if i ever sen u in person ill tell u tbat shit aint a joke like youf fucking life u stupied bitch fat ass bitch

Posted by: illumanti7 ()
Date: September 28, 2012 05:57AM

arielle grimes - brown hair .. hairy arms.. mustache..
kevin galan - dirty spic
ronnie gallier - white dude lives off bestwicke.. his brother willy admited his bro was a narc..
alex foster - grey car canada license plates

Re: that i swear on my life my kifs life i did my dues
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 28, 2012 06:40AM

kendra Wrote:
> Listen whoever is puttting this bullshit lies on
> here is the bigest dumb ass this aint a joke i
> sp000ent six months in a six man cell never any
> yard time becau se to cold on a $150,000 the whole
> sixs no deal those being first felony ever never
> did treatment i was away from my two babys i
> didnt open my mouth never would butiitmakes the
> game more important then my baby witb me so if i
> ever sen u in person ill tell u tbat shit aint a
> joke like youf fucking life u stupied bitch fat
> ass bitch

When I was in the joint they had GED classes!

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: kevin galans ()
Date: September 28, 2012 07:09PM

Isn't Kevin galans the rapist in the white oaks gang bang

Posted by: WILLIAM PATRICK ABELL ()
Date: September 29, 2012 01:09AM

FACT: WILLIAM PATRICK ABELL; COMMONLY KNOWN AS "BILL ABELL"

THIS GUY, EXCUSE ME, WALKING PIECE OF THE LOWEST FORM OF HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH DUNGHEEP, IS A CONSTANT INFORMANT SNITCH BITCH.

USUALLY ALWAYS FOUND HOOVERING AROUND THE FX CIRCLE AREA, HE WORKS DILIGENTLY WITH THE FX NARCOTICS DIVISION DETECTIVES TRADING INFO CONSTANTLY FOR HIS ONGOING CRIMINAL CAREER HE PRACTICES AND IS CONSTANTLY BEING ARRESTED FOR.

HE BEATS ON HIS WHORES WHOM HE REGARDS AS HIS 'STALL' OF WOMEN IF THEY DON'T 'PUT OUT' WHEN HE SAYS TO HIS BUYERS OF SEXUAL FAVORS THRU HIM SO HE CAN SUPPORT HIS DRUG DOING AND DEALING ALONG WITH HIS CONSTANT ALCOHOL BINGING.

IF HE IS NOT PRACTICING THIS HUSTLE, IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING OR THE OTHER TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR HIS SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND EXCESSIVE 'LIFE STYLE'. BAR HOPPING AND THE REST.

HIS LIMITED, SINCE THE FX UNDERGROUND ARREST/TICKET SEARCH SHOWS ONLY HIS STINKING RECORD GOING BACK TO 2004, HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN SECRETLY HELD BACK BY A CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM TO HELP 'PROTECT' HIS TRUE SNITCHING PERFORMANCES THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW TO HELP KEEP HIM OUT OF A LONG TERM STINT IN THE STATE PRISON FOR THE 'TRADE OFF' FOR HIS CONSTANTLY PROVIDING THE FX DETECTIVES WITH ONGOING CONVICTIONS.

AND BE SURE AND OBSERVE BOTH ARREST/TICKET SEARCH INTERFACES AND ADD ALL THE CHARGES/CONVICTIONS UP ALTOGETHER. AND WHY IS IT, HIS RECORD 'BROKEN DOWN' WITH SOME CONVICTIONS LISTED ON ONE, AND THE REST ON THE OTHER? TO WHAT, MAKE THIS REGULAR INFORMANT LOOK LIKE THERE IS SOME SORT OF LAME EXCUSE WHY HE IS NOT IN THE STATE PRISON FOR A NICE LONG TERM LIKE HE HAS MUCH MORE THAN EARNED?

HE CONSTANTLY, AND EVEN WELL INSIDE THE FX CITY LINES AS WELL, IS HUSTLING DRUGS AND PANHANDLING EVERYONE HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH TO MAINTAIN HIS LAVISH ALCOHOLIC, ILLEGAL DRUG DOING AND DEALING, THE FXPD AND DETECTIVES KNOW THIS VERY WELL YET LEAVE HIM FREE TO CONTINUE SAME FOR HIS CONSTANT FEED ON INFO TO GET EVERYONE AROUND HIM HE COMES INTO CONTACT WITH EVENTUALLY BUSTED AND JAILED SHORT OR LONG TERM.

SIMPLE LOOKING WHITE BOY PUNK, AND HE CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND, EVENTUALLY, HOOVERING AROUND THE FFX CIRCLE AREA, FOR THE LAMB CENTER STAFF, A SO CALLED 'HOMELESS HELP CENTER' WORKS WITH HIM, AIDING AND ABEDDING THIS SNITCH BOY TO NO END IN SIGHT.
NO MATTER HOW MUCH TERRIBLY WRONG STUFF HE DOES THERE AND TO OTHERS GOING THERE FOR HELP, STEALING FROM HOMELESS MEN WHILE SHOWERING, FOR EXAMPLE, THE LC STAFF JUST KEEP MAKING EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES TO ALLOW HIM BACK WHILE THROWING OTHERS OUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND IN MANY CASES PERMANENTLY FOR DOING FAR LESS WRONG THAN THIS SNITCHBOY OR EVEN NOTHING WRONG AT ALL.

CONFIRMED: AND EVERYONE REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH:

WILLIAM PATRICK ABELL; A.K.A. "BILL ABBEL' IS A CAREER SNITCH INFORMANT FOR THE FX NARCOTICS DETECTIVE DIVISION. THIS IS FACT, NOT FICTION.

BEWARE ALL OF YOU HAPLESS WONDERERS WONDERING INTO THE AREA! HE WILL HUSTLE YOU INTO HIS DRUG DOING AND DEALING ALONG WITH THE ALCOHOL BINGING, AND, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO SPUNGE OFF OF YOU CONSISTENTLY, HE WILL TURN YOU INTO THE FX DETECTIVES TO CONTINUE HIS TRADE' WITH THEM OPERATIONS.

HE IS AND FOREVER WILL BE A DIRTY DEALING, TWO FACED, FULL FLEGGED INFORMANT SNITCH BITCH!

AND HURRY UP, COPY AND PASTE THIS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN ALL OVER FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU CAN BEFORE THE FX NARCOTICS DIVISION GETS IT REMOVED TO COVER UP THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WITH HIM AS DESCRIBED HERE IN THIS POST.

THEY HAVE ALREADY SUCCEDED IN DOING SO MANY TIMES BEFORE WITH SIMILAR POSTS ABOUT EXPOSING THE NOTORIOUS DOUBLE DEALING SNITCHBOY "BILL ABBEL" IN THE PAST.

THE SIMILAR POSTS 'MYSTERIOUSLY' DISAPPEAR AS IF THEY NEVER EXISTED, 'SOMEHOW'.

Posted by: Lamb center ()
Date: September 29, 2012 01:14AM

Yeah a homeless dickwad has info on shit going down in ffx. He only knows what soup is being served this week and what the weather is like since he lives in the woods.

Posted by: Someone Special ()
Date: October 10, 2012 09:12PM

Johnny Cash Jackson and his wife Shannon Glass-Jackson. They got busted with pills when they got pulled over. And, instead of taking it on the chin for their own fuck up, they started rolling on friends and family to get out of the charges. They snitched on several people in Lima, Ohio and surrounding areas.
Attachments:
123.jpg

Posted by: richard ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:23PM

Fereshteh "angel" Ghomashchi
finds it amusing to be an informer san fernando valley los angeles.

Posted by: dabouncer ()
Date: December 07, 2012 10:23PM

Haha what did Kelli zamfino do?

Posted by: democrat ()
Date: December 10, 2012 01:52AM

stephan shannon was following me around recently..

Posted by: honey ()
Date: December 10, 2012 01:54AM

umm kevin galan raped one girl in bax of white oaks in summer 2004 or 2005.. there was no gangbang sorry.. :)

Posted by: steven shannon snitches ()
Date: December 10, 2012 02:10AM

Steven Shannon has and will snitch. He been set up too onnce he started with the pounds that was all she wrote

Posted by: Annie Nimity ()
Date: December 10, 2012 10:06AM

Nolan Malloy and his boy Dave Vascoy be settin fools up.

Posted by: not a snitch ()
Date: December 22, 2012 03:28AM

Every 1 on Herr snitching should b kilt if u do the crime do the time u bitch ass mother fuckers I'm a straight up g but I got computer ppl in my pockets so I swear on my colors ima get at least 5 of u snitches murkd any1 else out wit money n power do the same n lets even the numbers of snitch to g ratio

Posted by: Dang, you're hardcore, g ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:04PM

not a snitch Wrote:
> Every 1 on Herr snitching should b kilt if u do
> the crime do the time u bitch ass mother fuckers
> I'm a straight up g but I got computer ppl in my
> pockets so I swear on my colors ima get at least 5
> of u snitches murkd any1 else out wit money n
> power do the same n lets even the numbers of
> snitch to g ratio

Wow, you are one hard core gangsta. I'm not impressed with people on the internet most of the time, but you have truly impressed me. I want to be just like you.

Keep representing! Keep it real!

Posted by: my city ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:21PM

this my city this my city DC stand for da city aint no body fuckin with me .

Posted by: not a snitch ()
Date: December 23, 2012 05:01AM

1 down 4 to go watch the news. FUCK U SNITCHES

Posted by: Fairfax Fucktard ()
Date: December 23, 2012 12:07PM

It's not that I'm doing anything wrong NOW but I might want to in the future.

Posted by: simsimma ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:06AM

LEAVE BRYAN R ALONE !!!!!1

RATS
Posted by: AKA KENDRA DEE ()
Date: January 09, 2013 10:08PM

ok LARRY FULLER from salina is not a snitch

Posted by: to all of you ()
Date: January 10, 2013 08:57AM

Posted by: loko ()
Date: January 28, 2013 11:21AM

i'm just here to say if you are goxxa pass the wire ox a sxitch have first haxd experiexe or have proof axd whex I say proof I meax like currext axd up todate documexts of currextly used coxfidextal ixformaxts ix ox goixg ixvestigatioxs or cases because if you're wroxg people you threw out there are ox a watch list if there ix axy other busixess will get fucked or exdup dead just because you threw there xame out because false ixfo becomes truth from popularity its called "truth by popularity" because the more people that thixk it say it so it must be true...wroxg like this fat guys pix and story i'm xot goxxa say his xame because I havex't fouxd proof but the store is a vague xo major detailed store because first how is he a scam artists there was xo such thixg ix the store axd thex who doesx't ask the xew guy/driver they just started kickixg it with if he had his licexce axd why would he drop dimes about this other guy axd the other guy does a 4 year that just souxd like a "word of mouth" story its almost stupid because the other guy must have had somethixg ox him our ix the car that the driver kxew of but who trust a xew guy with that missiox or ixfo if he's taking him to pick up or drop off he told the driver to much of the situatiox. so the driver exded up getting pulled over axd uxkxowx if it was a setup but if he got pulled over for xo licexse and ixsuraxce axd cops wox't xormally search your vehical uxless they had suspiciox of other illegal activity xot a traffic violatiox so he might have dropped dime but oxly if it was drug related so either that list or time its self will tell...because if its drug related oxly sxitches walk for free...but get our proof 100% because ox axy level its all about your xame axd respect because if your xame carries weight that's you're reputatiox right there just because some oxe put a sxitch tag ox you're xame...ooh axd who ever says they did chump chaxge ox rikers islaxd its just a make me look cool back store probably did time in PC or ix Mixx surrouxded by just a sxitch trail.

Posted by: Moco Loco ()
Date: January 28, 2013 11:25AM

Xcellent

Posted by: dubsteppin fool ()
Date: January 28, 2013 02:32PM

loko Wrote:
> i'm just here to say if you are goxxa pass the
> wire ox a sxitch have first haxd experiexe or have
> proof axd whex I say proof I meax like currext axd
> up todate documexts of currextly used coxfidextal
> ixformaxts ix ox goixg ixvestigatioxs or cases
> because if you're wroxg people you threw out there
> are ox a watch list if there ix axy other busixess
> will get fucked or exdup dead just because you
> threw there xame out because false ixfo becomes
> truth from popularity its called "truth by
> popularity" because the more people that thixk it
> say it so it must be true...wroxg like this fat
> guys pix and story i'm xot goxxa say his xame
> because I havex't fouxd proof but the store is a
> vague xo major detailed store because first how is
> he a scam artists there was xo such thixg ix the
> store axd thex who doesx't ask the xew guy/driver
> they just started kickixg it with if he had his
> licexce axd why would he drop dimes about this
> other guy axd the other guy does a 4 year that
> just souxd like a "word of mouth" story its almost
> stupid because the other guy must have had
> somethixg ox him our ix the car that the driver
> kxew of but who trust a xew guy with that missiox
> or ixfo if he's taking him to pick up or drop off
> he told the driver to much of the situatiox. so
> the driver exded up getting pulled over axd
> uxkxowx if it was a setup but if he got pulled
> over for xo licexse and ixsuraxce axd cops wox't
> xormally search your vehical uxless they had
> suspiciox of other illegal activity xot a traffic
> violatiox so he might have dropped dime but oxly
> if it was drug related so either that list or time
> its self will tell...because if its drug related
> oxly sxitches walk for free...but get our proof
> 100% because ox axy level its all about your xame
> axd respect because if your xame carries weight
> that's you're reputatiox right there just because
> some oxe put a sxitch tag ox you're xame...ooh axd
> who ever says they did chump chaxge ox rikers
> islaxd its just a make me look cool back store
> probably did time in PC or ix Mixx surrouxded by
> just a sxitch trail.

wtf does this mean?

Free mumia!

Thinkbox is innocent!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 28, 2013 02:49PM

Is that what is meant by "the X factor?'

Posted by: M Warsley ()
Date: January 28, 2013 04:03PM

I aint no fuckn snitch so whoever posted that bout ne and my bro is spitting bullshit lies out there ass!!!!

Posted by: Elizabeth ()
Date: January 28, 2013 06:23PM

Snitch Name: ARun Kapoor

CHarge: impersonation law enforcement!!!!!!

This guy is a wanna-be...lmfao!!!!

Case Number : GC11078941-00 File Date : 04/15/2011 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Name : KAPOOR, ARUN KUMAR Status : Released On Summons Defense Attorney : DYCIO, MARK 383-0100
Address : CENTREVILLE, VA 20120 AKA1 : AKA2 :
Sex : Male Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB : 02/03/****
Charge Information
Charge : IMPERSONATION: LAW ENFORCEMENT
Code Section : 18.2-174 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1
Offense Date : 02/03/2011 Arrest Date : 04/07/2011 Complainant : LUNDQUIST, R M
Amended Charge : RESIST/OBSTRUCT LEGAL PROCESS Amended Code : 18.2-409 Amended Case Type : Misdemeanor
Hearing Information
Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom Plea Continuance Code
05/25/2011 09:30 AM Finalized Adjudicatory 2H Guilty
Service/Process
Disposition Information
Final Disposition : Guilty
Sentence : 00Months 000Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time : 00Months 000Days 00Hours
Probation Type : Probation Time : 00Years 00Months 000Days Probation Starts :
Operator License Suspension Time : 00Years 00Months 000Days Restriction Start Date : Restriction End Date :
Operator License Restriction Codes :
Fine : $300.00 Costs : $82.00 Fine/Costs Due :
Fine/Costs Paid : Paid Fine/Costs Paid Date : 05/25/2011 VASAP :

Posted by: No joke ()
Date: January 28, 2013 06:53PM

Alex Eber sells pot all ober nova. He even sells to a few skins player

Posted by: Matthew ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:21PM

I would like to see Michael P. Lima SR. Of Fall River Massachusetts added to you list of informents for the Fall River Police. I find it sad that drug addict, sex offender is an informents. And he has his 14 year old son doing the same. I have witnesses to this fact. What is even sadd.er is they a
r.e also hurting innocent people also

Posted by: city girl ()
Date: February 11, 2013 12:46AM

BITCH its ppl like you that need to be shot in the damn head. Cause you know where they find snitchs right in the fucking ditch. i dont care if your the one who did the crime or not if you the one who gets caught you are to keep yiour mouth shut an serve yor damn time. unless its a chomo or a rapist... any thing else mind your own damn business and we will mind ours... most ppl are only out here committing crimes as tey call it to support their families but i can tel you dont have kids ekse you wouldnt say that... cause i know as a mother i would sell what ever i got to to keep a roof over my babies ead and food in their mouth... but you gooing to starve and like them freeze.. your a dumb bitch,.. why dont you learn what life really is instead of bein a spoiled little bitch...bet

Posted by: boom bitches ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:48AM

seeing as how all these people are around the mclean area heres a few more

WILL YATES
SHANNON DEWEY
ELISE PARKER
JOE WEST
ARTIUM CARAVELLI
NEEMA ZADEH
ZACH POWER
SARAH STRICKLER
ALEX HOSKA

Posted by: boom bitches ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:48AM

oh and peter grant didnt snitch

Posted by: browning ()
Date: February 26, 2013 03:41PM

dont belive this shit bout Nolan Malloy not bein snitch that nigger halfbreed and his brother sold me fake molly i dont know bout no snitchin but im gonna take it out his ass when i find that nigger motherfucker.

you know who i am nigger. ill find u in no time.

Posted by: Snow ()
Date: February 28, 2013 01:43AM

Posted by: JENNYCRAMSASLUT ()
Date: February 28, 2013 04:11PM

Victor Ayers Wrote:
> Here is the latest list of Snitches, Narcs, &
> Confidential Informants in Fairfax:
>
> Oscar Portillo
> Nick Con
> Brian Rominger
> Treyvon Davis
> Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy
> Jassem abhrami
> Ethan walker
> Andrew shiffner
> Jake skinny
> Stefan Al-Khateeb
> Stephen Shannon
> Dustin don't know last name
> Travis don't know last name
> Stacy zamfino
> Kelli zamfino
> Chris zamfino
> Jenny Cram
> Ethan Redd
>
> Please add any other names that need to be put on
> the list....

Jenny Cram! Haha I know that dirty whore!! Makes sense she's a snitch!!!

Posted by: centreeville ()
Date: February 28, 2013 05:35PM

Layne Weedon is a well known confidential informant in Centreville/Chantilly

Posted by: bullshitboys ()
Date: February 28, 2013 08:53PM

No bullsHIt, During a roundup that hit a lot of people, I got caught up making moves around here a couple years back. I remmember a lot of people would not fuck with me bcause they thought I was going to flip. Sure enough I go to jail whereas all the thug-wannabe hot shots around me got off real easy flipping on people. Honestly I wish I had at the time, I didn't owe any of those people/"Friends" anything and the worst consequence for me would maybe they defriend me on facebook and talk a lot of shit. Most lil thug wannabe gangsters around here are real weak, its a stupid lifestyle that attracts a lot of weak people. No matter what and how much you sell or do, how many "boys" you got, what your strapped with....does not mean shit about how tough you are.

Posted by: rudy ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:32AM

Sandra Roulet in Minnesota. Not sure if anyone from mn reads this, she has put away about 9-10 people by begging for pain pills, then plants money. Can't believe the cops are so stupid to keep trusting her. She has been arrested 38 times, in Jail 12 times, and they still let her fuck up innocent persons lives. If you get into trouble, Man-up! Take your FUCKING punishment like a REAL man(women). Leave other people alone.

Posted by: McGruff the Great ()
Date: March 27, 2013 04:39AM

Dustin Drake and Dalton Rose!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: KK ()
Date: April 06, 2013 09:16PM

Jimmy King, herbert Perkins are two of the biggest snitches in Caroline County. They will put you and anybody else under the bus. if you see them coming RUN LIKE HELL or you will get a charge.

Posted by: Got Ya ()
Date: April 28, 2013 01:06PM

Savanah, Nicole, Smith

Posted by: johndoe23 ()
Date: May 11, 2013 05:57PM

Posted by: JohnDoope ()
Date: May 11, 2013 06:14PM

https://www.facebook.com/george.hernandez.1291

George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch George Hernandez is a snitch

Posted by: bitchassness ()
Date: May 16, 2013 08:15PM

i'm surprise DAVID COOPER isnt on this list seeing as how he got out of jail for 3 felonies in under 3 months and served time in a different county under protective custody...

Posted by: Sagetyme ()
Date: June 29, 2013 03:36PM

MARK GUINN LOYD A.K.A. "BULLET"

Confidential informant used by the Gilbert, AZ Police department.
He willing wears a wire to record interaction.
Frequents AZ Casino, drives 1 of 2 BMWs
Raises pitbulls & Bull Mastiffs his pride and joy pitbull is all white and is named "Babygirl"
He is allowed to sell marijuana, grow it and drive with large quantities, he also sells pills and likes his females young close to 18.
BEWARE of this man he has served time in 3 states and last stay at Lewis Yard he was in protective custody the whole time....gee I wonder why....he is pushy and cocky and arrogant
The police and the prosecutors are NOT EVEN protecting their own snitch!!! Please warn your loved ones so they dont catch any cases....ALL INFORMATION CAN BE VERIFIED WITH CASE NUMBERS, DETECTIVES NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS..... SPREAD THE WORD SO HE IS NO LONGER PRODUCTIVE AND PUTTING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HARD CRIMINALS IN JAIL!!!! HE TARGETS SINGLE MOTHERS, YOUNG ADULTS AND PEOPLE HE CAN BULLY

Posted by: G. Odom ()
Date: July 08, 2013 03:23AM

What are you? A couple of idiots. The vast majority of the population commit crimes regularly, albeit mostly minor ones,but those are "okay" offenses. So long as they aren't drug charges. Fact of the matter is, drugs that cannot be regulated by the government become the scourge of society, popularized by the media. If Big Brother could lay a hand to them and attach a tax dollar, they would be legal.Alcohol kills nearly half a million people in this country every year, ALL combined street drugs-Approx. 17,000. Which one should we focus on? I wonder. Anyway, the issue is those flag waving, patriotic informants. You know, the ones that shit on their neighbor because they got caught. Ya, that's what I want to teach my children, no accountability. They know it's illegal from the gate but when they get caught because they're either too stupid or too high, they get to put their fuck up on someone else.Now that's character.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: July 31, 2013 01:40PM

joe west

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 01, 2013 10:08PM

halarious.

how do you get time for it? :)

yup i'm sure the world has changed now

Posted by: Nz ()
Date: August 01, 2013 11:17PM

Some nigga named NZ in lorton be bagging fools since he was popped

Posted by: Nz ()
Date: August 01, 2013 11:49PM

Another nigga named Abdullah(Roohullah) Hasher Stays around Herndon Also his boy Marsal

Posted by: Ron Rolls ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:36AM

Las Vegas, NV - Eric D Thomas - (702) 274-2050 / 702-274-2050 / 7022742050

White Male - Age: 38

Special Information Informant for the Las Vegas Police Department since October 8, 2012.

Posted by: deee ()
Date: August 23, 2013 07:16AM

Billy Skinner is a Fkn rat. . I've got papers to prove it

Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.