HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123456789AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 9
Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Victor Ayers ()
Date: November 11, 2011 04:05PM

Here is the latest list of Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants in Fairfax:

Oscar Portillo
Nick Con
Brian Rominger
Treyvon Davis
Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy
Jassem abhrami
Ethan walker
Andrew shiffner
Jake skinny
Stefan Al-Khateeb
Stephen Shannon
Dustin don't know last name
Travis don't know last name
Stacy zamfino
Kelli zamfino
Chris zamfino
Jenny Cram
Ethan Redd

Please add any other names that need to be put on the list....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: GhutT ()
Date: November 11, 2011 04:19PM

Seth Comstock

Posted by: T ()
Date: November 11, 2011 11:59PM

Thanks, I'm going to give all those people money or something so they can keep helping us put rats like you in the box. It takes lots of courage to do the right thing and these folks are heroes in my book.

Posted by: stop committing crimes ()
Date: November 12, 2011 12:02AM

If you werent doing anything wrong this list would mean nothing to you

Posted by: So ()
Date: November 12, 2011 12:13AM

By listing them, you then have in effect,also become a snitch

Posted by: Tyrone ()
Date: November 12, 2011 12:17AM

Who gives a shit? Don't do dumbass illegal shit and you won't have to deal with the law.

OP is a whining bitch. "These people tattled on me!!! Whaaa Whaaa"

Victor Ayers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the latest list of Snitches, Narcs, &
> Confidential Informants in Fairfax:
>
> Oscar Portillo
> Nick Con
> Brian Rominger
> Treyvon Davis
> Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy
> Jassem abhrami
> Ethan walker
> Andrew shiffner
> Jake skinny
> Stefan Al-Khateeb
> Stephen Shannon
> Dustin don't know last name
> Travis don't know last name
> Stacy zamfino
> Kelli zamfino
> Chris zamfino
> Jenny Cram
> Ethan Redd
>
> Please add any other names that need to be put on
> the list....

Posted by: So true ()
Date: November 12, 2011 05:06AM

So Wrote:
> By listing them, you then have in effect,also
> become a snitch

Exactly what I was thinking.......how ironic

Posted by: wrong ()
Date: November 12, 2011 05:13AM

snitching on snitches is ok

Posted by: xxps[ ()
Date: November 12, 2011 05:59AM

john tsiaushis

also known as John Andreas

Posted by: Good citizens ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:44AM

If these people have reported illegal or potentially illegal or dangerous behavior to authorities who can deal with such, then they are all upstanding citizens and probably deserve an award.

Paterno and many others have not done the right thing when they have either witnessed or know about illegal behavior and they do not report it to authorities -- and they suffer the consequences.

Posted by: Snitches ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:47AM

Victor Ayers Wrote:
>
> Oscar Portillo
> Nick Con
> Brian Rominger
> Treyvon Davis
> Jassem abhrami
> Ethan walker
> Andrew shiffner
> Jake skinny
> Stefan Al-Khateeb
> Stephen Shannon
> Stacy zamfino
> Kelli zamfino
> Chris zamfino
> Jenny Cram
> Ethan Redd
>
> the list....

Keep the list running! I already contributed a name in the other thread.

Posted by: Victor Ayers ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:09PM

The comment about Joe Paterno not reporting anything to the authorities is one thing. The fact that I'm a snitch I don't know where you get your evidence from but you are totally incorrect. The reason this thread was put here was to make others aware about who is snitching in Fairfax. To you they might be heroes but to others they are something very different. I'm glad to hear from others who think they know everything. It's not my fault you guys were picked on all of your lives growing up. Not to mention also the fact that your Mother may have dropped you on your head like 50+ times while you were a toddler. "Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa"

Posted by: Real ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:12PM

Maybe some of you will get the rush tonight once you put some handcuffs on someone. That really makes you feel good about yourself. Cops are humans just like all of us but they want to portray that they are GOD!

Posted by: It's true ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:21PM

This isn't a list of upstanding citizens, it's a list of people who were involved with drugs, got arrested, and turned in their source, they didn't just see illegal activity and report it...

Kyle Nicolo needs to go on that list though i think he already got was what coming to him

Posted by: Sticky ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:42PM

Any way to sticky this topic or move it to a more permanent place?

Posted by: lbfb ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:45PM

It's true Wrote:
> This isn't a list of upstanding citizens, it's a
> list of people who were involved with drugs, got
> arrested, and turned in their source, they didn't
> just see illegal activity and report it...
>
>
> Kyle Nicolo needs to go on that list though i
> think he already got was what coming to him

100% correct. I know many of them, I believe jake skinny is jake stephano

Posted by: Chris Z ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:55PM

IM NOT A FUCKING SNITCH, WHOVER STARTED THIS IS AN IDIOT. ALL OF MY HUSTLES ARE 100% LEGAL. DO NOT PLAY AROUND

Posted by: Blam ()
Date: November 12, 2011 01:59PM

Pretty sure Staci Zamfino was featured a while back one of those weekly arrest award threads. prostitute babysitter LFW

"ZAMFINO ","CHRISTOPHER ","M","018"," 8915","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/29/2006","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"ZAMFINO ","CHRISTOPHER ","M","020"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/31/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"ZAMFINO ","JOSEPH ","R","043"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/01/2005","SPEEDING AT SCHOOL CROSSINGS "
"ZAMFINO ","KELLI ","L","019"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/15/2009","40-44MPH/30MPH ZONE "
"ZAMFINO ","KELLI ","L","019"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/15/2009","NO OL IN POSS "
"ZAMFINO ","KELLI ","L","019"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/26/2009","40-44MPH/25MPH ZONE "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","019"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","03/15/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","019"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","04/22/2006","GR LARC-OTHER "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/08/2007","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/15/2007","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/05/2007","CREDIT CARD FRAUD "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/05/2007","CREDIT CARD THEFT "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/16/2008","POSS MARIJUANA "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/16/2008","PROSTITUTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/14/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","022"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/16/2008","PROSTITUTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","022"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/03/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"ZAMFINO ","THOMAS "," ","020"," 8913","ARLES ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/28/2008","FAIL TO YIELD T INTERSECTION "
"ZAMFINO ","THOMAS ","J","019"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","12/28/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "

--------------------------------------
DAMN!

Posted by: 4 Sure ()
Date: November 12, 2011 02:39PM

My friend here wants to pull the race card on a brother! Motherfucking rats who always trying to bring a brother into this. I mean Daaa Damn!!!!

Posted by: yes ()
Date: November 13, 2011 12:54PM

kelly flynn

Posted by: BigTime ()
Date: November 14, 2011 09:23PM

dina ahmad

703 222 0581

Posted by: no you are ()
Date: November 14, 2011 09:39PM

Victor Ayers Wrote:
> The comment about Joe Paterno not reporting
> anything to the authorities is one thing. The
> fact that I'm a snitch I don't know where you get
> your evidence from but you are totally incorrect.
> The reason this thread was put here was to make
> others aware about who is snitching in Fairfax.
> To you they might be heroes but to others they are
> something very different. I'm glad to hear from
> others who think they know everything. It's not
> my fault you guys were picked on all of your lives
> growing up. Not to mention also the fact that
> your Mother may have dropped you on your head like
> 50+ times while you were a toddler. "Whaaaaaa
> Whaaaaaaa"

No your a snitch by your own definition by telling on them. To normal people they are helping the community. To criminals they are a threat.

Posted by: block block ()
Date: November 14, 2011 10:05PM

damnit that trick has a block block

Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: November 15, 2011 01:05PM

http://www.facebook.com/ucanneverbreakme

Staci Zamfino is a fat pig whose only contribution, besides her criminal acts, will be to have half-breed brillo heads that will make her crminal predelictions pale by comparison. Hopefully next time she commits a crime somone has an itchy trigger finger and sends that pig to hog heaven.

Posted by: jello pudding ()
Date: November 15, 2011 01:16PM

I personally know "Dustin don't know last name" and I know he would never snitch.

Posted by: Deal ()
Date: November 15, 2011 02:08PM

Hugh Jardon

Posted by: umm ()
Date: November 15, 2011 04:32PM

jello pudding Wrote:
> I personally know "Dustin don't know last name"
> and I know he would never snitch.

ummm i hope that statement is a joke? its dustin drake, snitch

Posted by: Reed and Malloy ()
Date: November 15, 2011 04:37PM

I never trusted Huggy Bear, he was way too friendly with those two cops
Attachments:
14549huggy_bear.jpg

Posted by: DimeDropper ()
Date: November 19, 2011 03:37PM

Robert B. Gryck Rockland County Court 1988 Received 6 months jail time and probation
Snitched out Co-Defendant who received 2to6 Year Prison Sentence. Resides in Robertsdale, Alabama. Don't trust this guy, talks a big game, will roll over on you to the feds and the state if he gets caught for a traffic ticket.

Posted by: narco ()
Date: November 19, 2011 03:47PM

add Meade Skelton to the list

Posted by: Lmfao dina ()
Date: November 19, 2011 03:49PM

No son I am not a snitch seth u faggot cuz I called the cops nigga u were trynna kill me. Haha wow I second the daa damn! See u in court faggot yo n since im an aleged coke head take a bump rawr

Posted by: Steve L. ()
Date: November 19, 2011 03:54PM

Robert Brian Gryck
Snitched 1988 to Rockland County District Attorney
Robert Gryck Robertsdale Alabama Resides
Bob Gryck Snitch Nickname
Hangs out with a much younger crowd, Robert Gryck aka Bob Gryck has a long list of work with Law Enforcment officials as a professional snitch. Has resided in Florida, New York, Georgia, New Jearsy and many other states. Robert B. Gryck scam artist will get to know you, then when he gets stopped by the police with no drivers license (hasnt had one for over 20 years) he will drop a dime on you or your friends to get out of a traffic ticket.
"Robert B. Gryck" informant Robertsdale Alabama snitched on his codefendant in 1988 the guy did 4 years in prison because of Bob Gryck the snitch.
Attachments:
robert gryck.jpg

Posted by: zerooogravity ()
Date: November 19, 2011 04:55PM

facebook mostly teenagers from high school! he looks like a pedophile. watch your babies ladies, another monster on the loose! its easy to make friends with kids, a little candy and well, you know...

Posted by: zip5 ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:02PM

this guy looks familure to me. lets see, Robert Gryck from Rikers Island huh... Yea, you did time in Rikers, In Protective Custody! This guy is a straight up crackhead, been searching for him for awhile online, found him on facebook. had to laugh when he said he did time on the island, this guy wouldnt make it a day on the island, maybe though if we were on his knees as often as he is to the POLICE! wonder who he snitched on this time lol!

Re:Robert Gryck Robertsdale Alabama Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: christina. ()
Date: November 19, 2011 06:49PM

this guy looks like a person i know from FB. Wow! ya never know who someone is until there past comes up to bite em in the arss. hay bob Rikers Island huh? you a pussy!I called up my friend who is a cop and he confirmed! your a snitch from along way back!CU

Re: Re:"Robert Gryck" Alabama Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Spencer ()
Date: November 19, 2011 06:56PM

WOW, holy shit man! you really have been to jail! I knew it all along, but what I didn't know was that you stooled your way out! Im not surprised, you brag to much about being in jail to have been the real deal. After talking to a few real ex-con's on line, none of them would ever admit to it publicly unless they were forced to somehow to defend themselves. You just offer it out there like your billy baddass or something. Stay away from me and my family asshole.

Re: Re:"Robert Gryck" Alabama Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Virginia1 ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:01PM

I cant believe this guy! Robert Gryck I wonder if your wife knows who you are. I am going to New York next week and gona visit the Rockland County Hall of Records and if I find out that you are this type of person, I will talk with Lynn myself and believe me, she would never had gotten with the likes of you had she known this. I kind of believe it now after going over all your fb posts. Robert Gryck Dog, you are a piece of sh*& and when the word gets around this small town, your ass is gona be in a pickle, but then again, thats probably why your a snitch, you didnt want someone sticking there pickle in your fridge> lol lol lol!

Re:Robert Gryck Painter Thief Convicted Fellon Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: sero ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:35PM

yo beeeotch everyone that clicks on these links will rank him in google top on his name search so go to every website blog for the guy he rolled on and make this mother fucker hide his head in shame. "Robert Gryck" rolled over on his own friends. that makes you a snitch

Re: Re:Robert Gryck Painter Thief Convicted Fellon Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: shelly o. ()
Date: November 20, 2011 08:35AM

some friends and I were at a party lastnight talking about old times so we went online to see where some of them are now and came across this post, I lived in Ramapo at the time this went down. Bobby used to be a stand up guy, trouble was his middle name. He always lived on the edge. Yes its true, he did rat out a guy and sent him up the river for along time. We saw Bobby after he got out of RCJ and he told us it was the worst mistake he ever made, Mike was a good friend of ours, nothing we wouldnt do for him even today, Bob, you can never come back we told you that then! Mike, we trust with our lives, another time, some other place.

Re: Re:Robert Gryck Painter Thief Convicted Fellon Snitches, Narcs, & Confidential Informants
Posted by: Elliai ()
Date: November 20, 2011 08:49AM

was at the party with shelly and the old crowd from the ballpark, shocked when we came across this thread.

Bob you narced out a goodfella! you should have known better, we loved you and thought you were great till then.

Seems like you picked up a habbit of narcing after that cause word went around that you got arrested and leaked on someone else. Now your who knows were and hope who ever reads this thread and may know Bobby, makes distance from him for the pain he caused a real close group of friends.

petty said it best bobby, "dont come around here no more"

Posted by: sefdsfsdf ()
Date: November 20, 2011 01:30PM

yes Wrote:
> kelly flynn

more info plz

Posted by: detective cannabis ()
Date: November 20, 2011 03:06PM

all of these people are snitches.
dont forget alex yardley and stephen layland but they locked up

i busted so many fairfax kids for cannnabis that i failed the drug test

Posted by: Old Keene Mill Rd ()
Date: November 21, 2011 02:50PM

ive heard the name kelly flynn, all about how she is a snitch

Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: November 22, 2011 02:58PM

Some of the people that inhabit this forum aren't too intelligent so I will put out a PSA for those not in the know. Those cowardly, soft yuppies would "flip" or "leak" in a milisecond, the reason they do not is because they don't get involved in criminal activity. "Tough" guys get flipped and start playing footsies with law enforcement because they commit criminal acts and to get out of being punished start collaborating with the powers that be. Hence, if you don't commit crimes you will never be a snitch, if you do you eventually most likely will be, if you live long enough.

Posted by: yomomma ()
Date: November 28, 2011 01:15PM

Kelli Zamfino is a crazy lying snitch! She puts innocent people in jail for her own satisfaction. She has a infant and worries more about suckin niggas dick then putting a diaper on him. Her whole family knows shes dilusiobal and has lost her mind but they dont care enough to put her in a mental hospital. Shes a crazy bitch!!!!!

Posted by: KG ()
Date: November 28, 2011 01:58PM

Emmanuel Hernandez

Posted by: fuckup ()
Date: November 28, 2011 10:04PM

shut the fuck up.

Posted by: asdads ()
Date: December 15, 2011 07:39PM

Rogers Jaldin is a informant. Be careful with this one.

Posted by: The Truth is Out ()
Date: December 15, 2011 08:42PM

Bobby Bendery- drives a tow truck for Willow Springs. Sells X and Coke to lots of cops, and is mighty friendly with them. I would steer well clear of this freak.

Posted by: jesus effin christ ()
Date: December 15, 2011 09:27PM

tim wade

Posted by: no snitch ()
Date: December 20, 2011 09:40PM

The Truth is Out Wrote:
> Bobby Bendery- drives a tow truck for Willow
> Springs. Sells X and Coke to lots of cops, and is
> mighty friendly with them. I would steer well
> clear of this freak.

You really think that the tow company & cops would let that happen?

Posted by: Eldo ()
Date: December 21, 2011 12:41AM

I believe it.

Posted by: nosnitches ()
Date: December 21, 2011 04:00PM

Angus Strayhorn

Posted by: nosnitches ()
Date: December 21, 2011 04:15PM

Pic of Angus Strayhorn. Cheerleader at GMU, flipped on his own friends to get out of a simple possession charge
Attachments:
angus.jpg

Posted by: kerrigan ()
Date: December 21, 2011 05:04PM

shes ratted out other pushers in the area on more than one occasion
shes known for rly sketchy deals and ripping ppl off
she does a lotta coke and pills and is bipolar, unpreictable , no telling what she will do
dont trust her with anything unless u wanna end up behind bars wit her

Posted by: kerrigan ()
Date: December 21, 2011 05:06PM

sefdsfsdf Wrote:
> yes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > kelly flynn
>
>
> more info plz

shes ratted out other pushers in the area on more than one occasion
shes known for rly sketchy deals and ripping ppl off
she does a lotta coke and pills and is bipolar, unpreictable , no telling what she will do
dont trust her with anything unless u wanna end up behind bars wit her

Posted by: obvious ()
Date: December 22, 2011 11:09AM

nosnitches Wrote:
> Pic of Angus Strayhorn. Cheerleader at GMU,
> flipped on his own friends to get out of a simple
> possession charge

This guy looks like he would be right at home in jail. Definitely likes getting his s pushed in.

Posted by: Zeeeeeler ()
Date: December 25, 2011 04:24AM

Holy shit the zamfinos no fucking way would I think of them lmao

Posted by: Ryan zeeler* ()
Date: December 25, 2011 04:31AM

Stfu bro^ get off here shit

Posted by: Entrapper ()
Date: December 25, 2011 10:05AM

Victor Ayers Wrote:
>
> Oscar Portillo
> Nick Con
> Brian Rominger
> Treyvon Davis
> Jassem abhrami
> Ethan walker
> Andrew shiffner
> Jake skinny
> Stefan Al-Khateeb
> Stephen Shannon
> Stacy zamfino
> Kelli zamfino
> Chris zamfino
> Jenny Cram
> Ethan Redd
>
> the list....

Yagirl

Posted by: kelly kunt ()
Date: December 25, 2011 01:54PM

Kelly is a snitch

Posted by: HERINGTON PD ()
Date: December 27, 2011 12:57AM

TERRY SVITOCK JACOB LOLLAR
TERRY SVITOCK PAULA NUSS
JAMES FATBOY LIGHTFOOT TERRY SVITOCK
DUSTY CODWELL CHENOA SCHLESENER
LAKIN M GORACKE JACKIE ******
SHAWNA GORACKE DOUG GABLE
TERRY SVITOCK ROBERT BAKER
DOUGLAS GABLE TYLER SHRIVER
DUSTIN CALDWELL NATHAN JONES
JAMES LIGHTFOOT ***** ****
CHENOA SCHLESENER DUSTIN *****
CATHRINE ***** FURTHER UPDATE AS GIVEN FOR CLOSED CASES
TROY STATZ
ANGELA IGLEHEART
KENDRA D GABLE
PHILLIP MILLER
TRAVIS MERILL
DAMON GARCIA
CATHY IVES
JENIFFER DAVIS
CATHRINE WALLACE
PHILL MILLER
KENDRA GABLE
JERIMIAH DUNAWAY
TERRY SVITOCK

Posted by: I70 DRUG TASK FORCE ()
Date: December 27, 2011 01:02AM

TERRY SVITOCK PAULA NUSS
TROY STATZ
ANGELA IGLEHEART
KENDRA D GABLE
PHILLIP MILLER
TRAVIS MERILL
DAMON GARCIA
CATHY IVES
JENIFFER DAVIS
CATHRINE WALLACE
PHILL MILLER
KENDRA GABLE
JERIMIAH DUNAWAY
TERRY SVITOCK
CRYSTAL STRONG
TIFFANY CANNADAY
TIMOTHY CANNADAY
CANDICE CANNADAY
JACOB LOLLAR
DARREN GIESERT
KEENAN GIESERT
DUSTIN LATHE
MICHAEL WARREN
MICHAEL WAREN
CHARLIE MATHEWS
CRYSTAL LATHE

Posted by: HERINGTON SNITCH LIST ()
Date: December 27, 2011 01:13AM

TERRY SVITOCK PAULA NUSS
TROY STATZ ASHLEY DAVIS
ANGELA IGLEHEART MATHEW HEWITT
KENDRA D GABLE ANGELA SCOTT
PHILLIP MILLER JAMES CARSON
TRAVIS MERILL JHIRO AVILLA
DAMON GARCIA KRISTINA SIMMONS
CATHY IVES TRACEY A HAYDEN
JENIFFER DAVIS TIMIE CANNADAY
CATHRINE WALLACE STEPHANIE HOFFMAN
PHILL MILLER STEPHANIE EATON
KENDRA GABLE TEAGAN M FOX
SAMANTHA HUNSAKER CLAYTON BROMMER
JERIMIAH DUNAWAY DONNA RAE
TERRY SVITOCK PATRICIA GREER
CRYSTAL STRONG CLAYTON BROMMER
TIFFANY CANNADAY
TIMOTHY CANNADAY
CANDICE CANNADAY
JACOB LOLLAR
DARREN GIESERT
KEENAN GIESERT
DUSTIN LATHE
MICHAEL WARREN
MICHAEL WAREN
CHARLIE MATHEWS
CRYSTAL LATHE
TIM BIEHLER
CHELSEA HEART

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: December 27, 2011 07:11AM

Victor Ayers Wrote:
>
> Oscar Portillo
> Nick Con
> Brian Rominger
> Treyvon Davis
> Jassem abhrami
> Ethan walker
> Andrew shiffner
> Jake skinny
> Stefan Al-Khateeb
> Stephen Shannon
> Stacy zamfino
> Kelli zamfino
> Chris zamfino
> Jenny Cram
> Ethan Redd
>
> the list....

Not surprissingly, some of these names are familiar.

Posted by: ruff ()
Date: December 27, 2011 12:34PM

Can't forget Stephanie Lynn Schwab, testified in open court against her MS-13 compatriots and than went back to hanging out with them. Now she's in jail and supposedly in protective custody.

Posted by: HARHAR ()
Date: December 28, 2011 01:34PM

AHAHAHAHAH Stefan Al-Khateeb! Everyone knows he's a lil snitch ho. I haven't heard his name years...what a lil bitch

Posted by: Staci Zamfino ()
Date: December 28, 2011 04:36PM

First and formost NONE of you know me OBVIOUSLY. Second of all keep your fuckin mouths shut about shit you do NOT know. Third who EVER has a fuckin problem with me OR my family PLEASE step out there. Y'all are some fucking LOSERS to even be ON here.. like get a fuckin life and shut the fuck up about what the fuck you do not know.. god damn !

Date: December 28, 2011 06:17PM

You mad?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: December 28, 2011 07:31PM

No, she snitch

Posted by: Questionmark ()
Date: December 29, 2011 11:17AM

Staci Zamfino Wrote:
> First and formost NONE of you know me OBVIOUSLY.
> Second of all keep your fuckin mouths shut about
> shit you do NOT know. Third who EVER has a fuckin
> problem with me OR my family PLEASE step out
> there. Y'all are some fucking LOSERS to even be ON
> here.. like get a fuckin life and shut the fuck up
> about what the fuck you do not know.. god damn !

http://www.facebook.com/ucanneverbreakme

Lol, you are one ugly mother.....

Posted by: InspectorX ()
Date: December 29, 2011 11:21AM

Holy S!!!!

I see on your wall page you are friends with one J Biggs Montero, who is also friends with STephanie Lynn Schwab, another whore who likes playing both sides. THis guy sure does attract certain attempts, makes one wonder.....

Posted by: trend of SNITCHING - CONfirmed! ()
Date: December 29, 2011 04:23PM

All 'Bro's' and 'Sista's' - (african- americans) FACT: EVERY TIME an African American get's into any kind of trouble, they ALL will IMMEDIATELY snitch-out every white person they know doing anything illegal to 'trade them in' and get out of the trouble they have simply gotten themselves into. It's INTINCTUAL. It is literally built-into their genetic coding/DNA. They HATE WHITE PEOPLE! They are, by INSTINCT - disgusted by white skinned-people. It's PROVEN by their ongoing actions as well as words. If your doing anything illegal, especially illegal drugs they crave, also instinctually for they automatically want to drag down 'Whitey's Empire' and send money out of the country and into the hands of drug cartels and terrorists at every monetary turn that too much of the spent money on same ends up with - expect to eventually be turned in by these/all African Americans. HATE WHITEY! If we can't kill Whitey out-right, then we'll get them one way or the other SNITCHING relentlessly on them. It's HATE HONKY-CRACKER's ALL! KILL ALL WHITEY's CRACKER BABY's FOREVER the leader of the Black Panther's say's! Look-up 'The Lamb Center' thread on the search-engine, gen-forum - it will detail some excellent example's for you - witnessed - it seems - by more than one person that has attended the dump!

Posted by: Stephen Shannon ()
Date: January 02, 2012 02:43PM

I'm not a snitch asshole, paid my money and did my time.

Posted by: GUI ()
Date: January 02, 2012 02:51PM

Ving Rhames is a bad ass.

Posted by: Bud Hoal ()
Date: January 02, 2012 03:16PM

My extensive research into the original list of so-called "snitches" reveals some interesting details regarding the crimes they reported. I think the following will put all of this into perspective:

Oscar Portillo - assisted police in locating a kidnapped infant

Nick Con - worked undercover in a corrupt old age home where patients were being abused

Brian Rominger - penetrated a human organ harvesting ring in Prince William County; willingly gave up a kidney as part of his cover

Treyvon Davis - reported his company which sold shoddy body armor to US troops

Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy - insufficient detail to investigate

Jassem abhrami - currently working undercover to expose an IED ringleader in Afghanistan

Ethan walker - exposed a child molester

Andrew shiffner - assisted in taking down Bernie Madoff

Jake skinny - IDed that butt slicer guy that fled to Peru

Stefan Al-Khateeb - single-handedly stopped the gang-rape of a 12 year old deaf girl

Stephen Shannon - reported a mad, filthy-rich genius intent on world domination

Dustin don't know last name - insufficient information

Travis don't know last name - insufficient information

Stacy zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Kelli zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Chris zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Jenny Cram - identified a house on her block where pasty, fat guys in goatees and loose-fitting sports clothing like to rape puppies while getting high

Ethan Redd - told this hot chick in school that his best friend was the one who farted in that stairwell that one time after second period lunch

OK, so with the exception of the last guy, I'd say these people are heroes rather than snitches! Hey, it's all relative.

Posted by: Big Shoes Small Foot ()
Date: January 02, 2012 05:50PM

Staci Zamfino Wrote:
> First and formost NONE of you know me OBVIOUSLY.
> Second of all keep your fuckin mouths shut about
> shit you do NOT know. Third who EVER has a fuckin
> problem with me OR my family PLEASE step out
> there. Y'all are some fucking LOSERS to even be ON
> here.. like get a fuckin life and shut the fuck up
> about what the fuck you do not know.. god damn !

lol wut

Posted by: Ivanahumpalot ()
Date: January 04, 2012 01:25AM

Kelli zamfino is a dumb crazy bitch. Shes been pressed on the same nigga for a min. Bitch he plays all of you. Including the baby momma he live wiith right now. He uses all of yu all of yu bitches and runs back to me for the real love. you and ivona dumb as fuck. Look at his picture mail ;)

Posted by: parker ()
Date: January 04, 2012 11:40AM

why are you on the underground looking at this then you cockjuggling thunder cunt

Posted by: richtig ()
Date: January 06, 2012 04:29AM

'CJ JOHNSON' - white male, early/mid-20s

Set up an E deal between my party and what turned out to be an undercover cop. Two of us did time in prison - I had a lot of (valuable) property seized and had my car ripped apart.
This was 3 years ago, but I know he's still in the area.
Supposedly he's a cokehead - and trouble with coke is what had led him to turning informant.

More important than simply making people aware of him - if ANYONE has a lead on his location/employer/residency I would be extremely interested.

ALSO:

'SAM CROSMAN' - white male, early 20s, red hair, possibly bearded, aprx. 6'2"
Will sell information to police, and cheap. Has tried (unsuccessfully) kidnapping and holding drug dealers hostage. Don't trust him. If you see (and possitively identify) him, either avoid him, or break his legs. In either case, report any findings here.

Alternatively, tips may be emailed to 'onethree.sixnine@live.com'

Posted by: nine thousand proxies A.C.A.B ()
Date: January 07, 2012 02:02PM

Bud Hoal Wrote:
> My extensive research(Ie I work with Narcs) into the original list of
> so-called "snitches" reveals some interesting
> details regarding the crimes they reported. I
> think the following will put all of this into
> perspective: (No, officer. It wont.)
>
>
> Oscar Portillo NOT TRUE>
> Nick Con - NOT TRUE>
> Brian Rominger- Obviously not true, jesus fucking christ. >
> Treyvon Davis - reported his company which sold
> shoddy body armor to US troops(technically still a narc, but i am unfamiliar with the full story)
>
> Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy -
> insufficient detail to investigate(for gods sakes)
>
> Jassem abhrami - currently working undercover to
> expose an IED ringleader(untrue) in Afghanistan("currently working undercover"..I'm sure you are)
>
> Ethan walker - exposed a child molester(may be accurate, odd lack of info to back that up)
>
> Andrew shiffner - assisted in taking down Bernie
> Madoff(Utter bullshit, drug related)
>
> Jake skinny - IDed that butt slicer guy that fled
> to Peru(this actually is true)
>
> Stefan Al-Khateeb - single-handedly stopped the
> gang-rape of a 12 year old deaf girl(show me a single shread of evidence that he did that.) news paper link, internet story, anything)
>
> Stephen Shannon - reported a mad, filthy-rich
> genius intent on world domination(DRUG NARC **** AVOID)
>
> Dustin don't know last name - insufficient
> information
>
> Travis don't know last name - insufficient
> information
>
> Stacy zamfino - NOT FUCKING TRUE>
> Kelli zamfino - NOT FUCKING TRUE>
> Chris zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping
> toxins in the water supply(NOT FUCKING TRUE) (*yeah, im sure three coke heads managed to do that...)
>
> Jenny Cram - identified a house on her block where
> pasty, fat guys in goatees and loose-fitting
> sports clothing like to rape puppies while getting
> high(this is lunacy, She narced out a safehouse when she was popped herself. I did not inquire about the puppy's being raped but okay.)
>
> Ethan Redd - told this hot chick in school that
> his best friend was the one who farted in that
> stairwell that one time after second period lunch(you're a retard and thats not an amusing joke, nor is disinforming the county about a number of confirmed narcs.)>
> OK, so with the exception of the last guy, I'd say
> these people are heroes rather than snitches! Hey,
> it's all relative.

BUD HOAL(who has posted under this alias several times) is a narcotics officer/cadet spreading misinformation.

None of those people listed above were anything but narcs/drug addicts. sold out whomever they could and the ones without enough to "offer" got plead down, and did breif jail time instead.

Posted by: Bud Hoal ()
Date: January 07, 2012 04:04PM

Damn you for exposin what I had hoped to be a clever ruse. Yes, I am a cadet in the local narcotics squad. As a cadet, however, I have no true law enforcement powers. I actually operate in the evenings as a superhero/vigilante and use my position as a cadet to access the NCIC and other LE databases. Thankfully, I am the beneficiary of sizable trust. I use this money to equip my superhero persona with the latest crime fighting gadgetry. I have also used it to blanket the local area with various psuedo-narcotics that do not produce a "high," but do cause a number of amusing side-effects. They are as follows:

-Marijuana that grows your nipples to the size of Pilsbury Hungryjack Biscuits

-Methamphetamine that straightens your pubes, turns them bright red, and makes them grow about an inch an hour

-Some shrooms that result in an obsession with Merv Griffin

-Crack that makes everything taste like chocolate covered pickles and ham

-Heroine that makes your poop come out in very firm, drastically angled cubes. (ouch!)

Posted by: Mental ()
Date: January 08, 2012 12:51AM

all of these people are snitches.
dont forget alex yardley and stephen layland but they locked up

Who did Yardley snitch out? And what's he locked up for this time?

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 08, 2012 02:42AM

This is bullshit - instead of posting the names of known rats on some website, just break their fucking legs.
Simple stuff, people. If you're not willing to do what's necessary, you deserve to go down. Shit, I'll bet half the people on this thread would turn informant in a second if faced with the right charges.
Grow some fucking balls and pick up a fucking baseball bat - you know who these people are, and you know what needs to be done.
Fuckin a.

Posted by: yardley snitched ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:37AM

Yardley wasn't able to talk this time because he had so many priors and they caught him with alot. He set up a few cats back when doe

Posted by: roxie smith ()
Date: March 17, 2012 05:22PM

john sanders

Posted by: radioguy ()
Date: March 17, 2012 07:43PM

Mike Riley 703.727.6499 SNITCH !!!

Posted by: Nig Jones ()
Date: March 23, 2012 06:03AM

Snitches get stitches yo. If I ever find the nigga that snitched me to the police about my grow op I ain't gonna post here nigga. I'm killin someone.

Posted by: gansgta ()
Date: March 23, 2012 06:14AM

Nig Jones Wrote:
> Snitches get stitches yo. If I ever find the nigga
> that snitched me to the police about my grow op I
> ain't gonna post here nigga. I'm killin someone.

anonymous cary post

Posted by: dumbass ()
Date: March 23, 2012 06:30AM

you guys are stupid as fuck. so you're salty you got in trouble for doing something illegal? and now you want to go fuck with a c.i. (confidential informant).. learn your lesson and move the fuck on.

dumbasssssssses

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: March 24, 2012 01:42PM

Has anyone considered that this whole site might be concieved as and/or regularly used by law enforcement of all types as a tool to collect info. on various criminal activity. All the threads with titles such as " Where can I buy some weed? " some scales ,escorts etc. seem highly suspicious to me. Whats next ? A "Does anyone know some real terrorists that I can join up with" thread?
Of course info. thus obtained will generally come from the drug addled ,mentally ill , retarded category of persons , but it seems that a vast majority of alleged terrorist cases fall into these categories ,usually with the FBI or other police agencies supplying fake explosives to the alleged criminals. Makes me concerned about non-manufactured threats and the ability of such posers to deal with actual security concerns.

Posted by: J.R. ()
Date: April 29, 2012 10:30PM

ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT WHY BE A FUCKEN SNITCH WHEN YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO RIGHT FROM THE GET GO !!! IF THE FUCKEN SNITCHES THINK THAT WE CAN'T FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY LIVE, THEY BETTER THINK AGAIN BECAUSE " IT'S PUBLIC INFORMATION RIGHT FROM THE COURT HOUSE "...IF YOU CAN'T GET IT FROM A COURT HOUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND THEY CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU EVER EVEN WANTED !!! I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT !!!

Posted by: ASN1668 ()
Date: April 29, 2012 10:57PM

Posted by: Another ()
Date: April 30, 2012 04:47AM

Seth Nicolas Comstock and Jason Vingerd!

Posted by: aka shawna ()
Date: April 30, 2012 10:49PM

you cant even post the names right...meaning you putting people on here that dont exist.... lmfao keep up the good work looking forward to more famous herington peeps to make your pretty much bullshit list lol and its funny how you post under "herington snitch list" your a lil snitch ...thats all your doin with your list lol well i guess your from herington cant help your shortcomings but i can be entertained by them.

Posted by: aka shawna ()
Date: April 30, 2012 11:01PM

you cant even post the names right...meaning you putting people on here that dont exist.... lmfao keep up the good work looking forward to more famous herington peeps to make your pretty much bullshit list lol and its funny how you post under "herington snitch list" your a lil snitch ...thats all your doin with your list lol well i guess your from herington cant help your shortcomings but i can be entertained by them. you go herington pd

HERINGTON SNITCH LIST Wrote:
> TERRY SVITOCK JACOB LOLLAR
> TERRY SVITOCK PAULA NUSS
> JAMES FATBOY LIGHTFOOT TERRY SVITOCK
> DUSTY CODWELL CHENOA SCHLESENER
> LAKIN M GORACKE JACKIE ******
> SHAWNA GORACKE DOUG GABLE
> TERRY SVITOCK ROBERT BAKER
> DOUGLAS GABLE TYLER SHRIVER
> DUSTIN CALDWELL NATHAN JONES
> JAMES LIGHTFOOT ***** ****
> CHENOA SCHLESENER DUSTIN *****
> CATHRINE ***** FURTHER UPDATE AS GIVEN FOR CLOSED
> CASES
> TROY STATZ ASHLEY DAVIS
> ANGELA IGLEHEART MATHEW HEWITT
> KENDRA D GABLE ANGELA SCOTT
> PHILLIP MILLER JAMES CARSON
> TRAVIS MERILL JHIRO AVILLA
> DAMON GARCIA KRISTINA SIMMONS
> CATHY IVES TRACEY A HAYDEN
> JENIFFER DAVIS TIMIE CANNADAY
> CATHRINE WALLACE STEPHANIE HOFFMAN
> PHILL MILLER STEPHANIE EATON
> KENDRA GABLE TEAGAN M FOX
> SAMANTHA HUNSAKER CLAYTON BROMMER
> JERIMIAH DUNAWAY DONNA RAE
> TERRY SVITOCK PATRICIA GREER
> CRYSTAL STRONG CLAYTON BROMMER
> TIFFANY CANNADAY
> TIMOTHY CANNADAY
> CANDICE CANNADAY
> JACOB LOLLAR
> DARREN GIESERT
> KEENAN GIESERT
> DUSTIN LATHE
> MICHAEL WARREN
> MICHAEL WAREN
> CHARLIE MATHEWS
> CRYSTAL LATHE
> TIM BIEHLER
> CHELSEA HEART

Posted by: Dox Equis XX ()
Date: April 30, 2012 11:36PM

My extensive research into the original list of so-called "snitches" reveals some interesting details regarding the crimes they reported. I think the following will put all of this into perspective:

Oscar Portillo - assisted police in locating a kidnapped infant

Nick Con - worked undercover in a corrupt old age home where patients were being abused

Brian Rominger - penetrated a human organ harvesting ring in Prince William County; willingly gave up a kidney as part of his cover

Treyvon Davis - reported his company which sold shoddy body armor to US troops

Asian chick named Heidi drives a white caddy - insufficient detail to investigate

Jassem abhrami - currently working undercover to expose an IED ringleader in Afghanistan

Ethan walker - exposed a child molester

Andrew shiffner - assisted in taking down Bernie Madoff

Jake skinny - IDed that butt slicer guy that fled to Peru

Stefan Al-Khateeb - single-handedly stopped the gang-rape of a 12 year old deaf girl

Stephen Shannon - reported a mad, filthy-rich genius intent on world domination

Dustin don't know last name - insufficient information

Travis don't know last name - insufficient information

Stacy zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Kelli zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Chris zamfino - exposed a a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

Jenny Cram - identified a house on her block where pasty, fat guys in goatees and loose-fitting sports clothing like to rape puppies while getting high

Ethan Redd - told this hot chick in school that his best friend was the one who farted in that stairwell that one time after second period lunch

OK, so with the exception of the last guy, I'd say these people are heroes rather than snitches! Hey, it's all relative.

I can't imagine anyone more loathesome than a person who gets high and rapes puppies. These people aren't snitches, they're heroes!

Posted by: CAUGHT YA!!!! ()
Date: May 03, 2012 01:41PM

CLEARLY A COP CONSTRUCTED THIS FORUM. THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE AND ORGANISATION MAKES

IT OBVIOUS. THE NAMES ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT CAUGHT UP TOGETHER AN THEY ARE

ORGANIZED IN PERFECT ORDER. SECOND HE WAS SCARED TO USE A FULL NAME THAT ONLY A COP

WOULD KNOW. PLUS HE THREW IN TWO "DON'T KNOW LAST NAME" TO FOOL US! THEY WANT ANY

INFO THEY CAN GET. I ALSO SUSPECT IF I AM RIGHT AND A COP DID MAKE THIS FORUM

THOSE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY NOT SNITCHES BUT RATHER PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T SNITCH?

#QUESTIONEVERYTHING

Posted by: bs ()
Date: May 03, 2012 01:50PM

Stacy zamfino - exposed a large company dumping toxins in the water supply

I call bullshit

"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","019"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","03/15/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","019"," 8913","ARLEY ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","04/22/2006","GR LARC-OTHER "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/08/2007","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/15/2007","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/05/2007","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/05/2007","CREDIT CARD FRAUD "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","020"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/05/2007","CREDIT CARD THEFT "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/16/2008","POSS MARIJUANA "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/16/2008","PROSTITUTION "
"ZAMFINO ","STACI ","A","021"," 6803","SUE PAIGE ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","10/14/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

Pages: 123456789AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.