HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can I violate probation with a misdemeanor of marihuana?
Posted by: awong ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:10AM

My boyfriend picked me up from work and then he was pulled over yesterday and the cop noticed a strong odor of marihuana coming from the car. He later found a joint and continued searching the car. My boyfriend took the blame and said that the joint belongs to HIM and that I had nothing to do with it that I just got out work. Cop checked my background and noticed that I'm on probation for Grand Theft 3rd degree. He didn't take me to jail, but he gave me a "notice to appear in court with possession of weed". Would this violate my probation even though I wasn't the driver and my boyfriend took full responsibility for it? I still have to go to court for this, but what should I do? Should I inform my P.O? Wouldn't the charges get drop if my boyfriend testifies in court that it belonged to him not me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can I violate probation with a misdemeanor of marihuana?
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:17AM

You should call a lawyer.

Posted by: bend over ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:21AM

yes

Posted by: bend over ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:23AM

and yes you need to tell them

Posted by: haha ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:29AM

yo since your man is going to jail, can i have your number? i want to hit that while hes away you sound like a freaky kind of girl.

Date: November 10, 2011 11:40AM

My boyfriend is not going to jail. Should I tell my P.o Now, or should i wait after the court date?

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:41AM

LOL. Your life of crime is well underway. Congrats.

Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:45AM

awong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My boyfriend picked me up from work and then he
> was pulled over yesterday and the cop noticed a
> strong odor of marihuana coming from the car. He
> later found a joint and continued searching the
> car. My boyfriend took the blame and said that the
> joint belongs to HIM and that I had nothing to do
> with it that I just got out work. Cop checked my
> background and noticed that I'm on probation for
> Grand Theft 3rd degree. He didn't take me to jail,
> but he gave me a "notice to appear in court with
> possession of weed". Would this violate my
> probation even though I wasn't the driver and my
> boyfriend took full responsibility for it? I still
> have to go to court for this, but what should I
> do? Should I inform my P.O? Wouldn't the charges
> get drop if my boyfriend testifies in court that
> it belonged to him not me?

1) you need a new boyfriend.
2) while I don't advocate violence against girls, someone needs to shake the shit out of you.
3) since you are stating your "boyfriend took the blame", and he said the joint was his, I guess you are implying that you were smoking. So, you are on probation, and, smoking pot in a moving vehicle. Where did you hide the gun?
4) This won't be your last brush wih the law, and, your stupidity will be your undoing.

Posted by: I would ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:46AM

haha Wrote:
> yo since your man is going to jail, can i have
> your number? i want to hit that while hes away you
> sound like a freaky kind of girl.

I'd hit it
spacer77.gif

Posted by: Amatuer ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:55AM

So you've already been charged with theft why are you hanging out this loser pot smoker? I expected better like a heroin or crack.

Posted by: Slapshot ()
Date: November 10, 2011 11:56AM

Noooo, not at all. You've got nothing to worry about. Why don't you just go out and celebrate that your boyfriend took one up his ass for you. Light one up, drink till ya drop, then wake up, drive home, puke and go to work.

Date: November 10, 2011 12:03PM

How soon would my P.O find out? This happened yesterday, No court dates have been filed yet.

Posted by: I know Everything ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:07PM

I guess you were not paying attenion when your PO told you that you are not to use any illegal substances... and the part about reporting any new charges when they happen.

Are you really that stupid that you have to ask US if you need to let your PO know?

You do realize that your PO was already informed by the PD, and the longer you wait to tell them, the more likely they are to violate your probation.

I think you need to seriously reconsider your priorities and the losers you're surrounding yourself with. Am I right in assuming that the Grand Theft Auto charge was not a solo deal, but something with some other asshole bf?

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:08PM

awong Wrote:
> How soon would my P.O find out? This happened
> yesterday, No court dates have been filed yet.

The best way is if he finds out from you immediately.

Posted by: yes ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:16PM

Yes, he gotta tell his PO

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: November 10, 2011 03:35PM

Attachments:
titsorgtfo.jpg

Posted by: you do know ()
Date: November 10, 2011 04:02PM

You do realize that just being around drugs is a violation of probation right. Doesnt matter if theyre yours or not

Posted by: Dennis Hopper ()
Date: November 10, 2011 07:20PM

It sounds like you don't have anything to worry about...after all, it was only "marihuana"...whatever that is...

Posted by: fool ()
Date: November 11, 2011 07:11PM

Awong..Check your summons the court date is most likely on the front under the address of the court if this happen in VA? yes your PO will find out please let your PO know he took the blame for your shit... keep going and learn about visiting time at the ADC you are headed there. They should be having a good holiday meal for you there.

Posted by: f&g ()
Date: November 11, 2011 07:24PM

be a good gurlfriend and give him some soap on a rope and then hit up my cell

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: November 13, 2011 12:19AM

What exactly are you on probation for?

I'm not sure what exactly they do for a charge, but from what I remember they do ask if you there are any changes or charges since you last saw them. If that's the case, just explain what happened, and that you aren't guilty. If they don't ask, don't tell....also I assume you've been smoking so you need to go get something to clear your system.

Do you get instant drug tests or do they send your sample to the lab? This is important, as different masking agents work on some tests, but not others.

Unless you're in a lot of trouble and have 1+ years hanging over your head, the worst you're looking at is more probation and ASAP/etc. Don't listen to the people on here pretending that they were never a curious teenager, it's better to be honest about who you are than go around putting on an act for "everyone" to see. I hope you read through all the bullshit posts and find this, if you need tips on what substances to use to beat your test I'd be happy to tell you.

Now I do have to say this...there's nothing wrong with smoking, but there's just one underlying, unfortunate fact. As of now, it's illegal to have, bottom line. I know, alcohol is one of the deadliest substances you can use, and if the average marijuana smoker drank as often as they smoked, they would be dead by 30. Anyway, what I'm saying is IF you're going to use it, DON'T use it in your car. The minute you step into your car you're vulnerable, and many of your rights are tossed right out the window. I believe more than 80% of marijuana related arrests happen in the car (I just now made that number up but I'm willing to argue it). Find a safe place to use it...but if you smoke if your car you will get arrested, it's not a matter of if, but when. It's also really, really obvious to others when you're smoking in your car, weed smoke plumes out unlike cigarette smoke, a rookie cop on his first day will recognize the haze in your car. Find a safe house, make a spoof (toilet paper roll, carbon((used in fish tanks)), dryer sheets, duct tape, etc) Don't get caught up in the system, use your head until the rest of the States catch on to California and Colorado....State law supersedes federal law after all.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 13, 2011 01:21AM

Tell him now

Posted by: KLEPTO ()
Date: November 14, 2011 01:22PM

First of all, stop posting your criminal exploits all over the Internet. You must be really stupid.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.