HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Megan Criste
Posted by: Econ ()
Date: September 20, 2005 12:04AM

Hey anyone hear about what happened? SHe was found dead in Arlington. I used to work with this chick at Glory Days and from high school. Haven't seen her in a while but anyone heard anything else?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan Criste
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: September 22, 2005 08:36PM

i think she drowned

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 23, 2005 08:17AM

Posted by: Dolores ()
Date: September 28, 2005 08:07AM

No, she did not drown. She was found in a pool. The death is being investigated as suspicious. She was most likely killed before and then placed in the pool.

Posted by: Dolores ()
Date: September 28, 2005 08:09AM

Check this out for more details

http://www.arlingtoncrimesolvers.org/

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: September 28, 2005 01:50PM

If any of you hear anything or her last where abouts please call Detective Billy Golab at 703-228-4195

Date: September 28, 2005 06:21PM

Dolores Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, she did not drown. She was found in a pool.
> The death is being investigated as suspicious.
> She was most likely killed before and then placed
> in the pool.
>

Thanks for the info... I wasn't aware the autopsy results were released, ruling out drowning.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2005 06:25PM by pgens.

Posted by: fventura03 ()
Date: September 30, 2005 01:11PM

was she hot?

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: September 30, 2005 02:48PM

no, not in that chilly evening water.

Posted by: tina ()
Date: October 01, 2005 11:14AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
> no, not in that chilly evening water.

LOL

Posted by: cousin ()
Date: October 03, 2005 01:43PM

this isn't something to be joking about

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 03, 2005 02:57PM

cousin Wrote:
> this isn't something to be joking about

it's true this is a horrible thing for someone close to the deceased but you must remember there are three types of humor.

1) humor at the misfortune of others, which is the most popular
2) humor from the unexpected, like surprise and such
3) and the worst of all, slapstick.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Rand ()
Date: October 05, 2005 08:56AM

Thanks for the explanation of the types of humor. Please let us know when something unfortunate, or "humorous," happens to you so that we may all laugh at your misfortunes. I am looking forward to it.

Date: October 05, 2005 12:06PM

Has anyone noticed the demeanor of this chick's mother? She's all upbeat and happy. Far from the devistation I'd feel if something like that happened to my daughter.

Just an observation.

Rand, in the face of my worst moments, humor was the only thing that brought some sanity back into my life. I'm sure I'm not alone in this thinking.

Date: October 05, 2005 12:40PM

PaperPusher - I agree, humor can sometimes be the best medicine except I don't think this is yours or anyone else's situation to determine that. I'm sure that if this woman was related to you and died a tragic death you wouldn't want people who never knew her to be discussing whether or not she hot...pretty sick if you ask me. And I'm sure I'm not alone in this thinking.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: October 05, 2005 12:45PM

Didn't this board just go through this philosophical discussion of what is appropriate in the situation of a "tragedy"?

Anyone who has spent more than a few weeks on this board (as a lurker or participant) should know that humor and sarcasm are in the SOP for Fairfax Underground.

Date: October 05, 2005 01:01PM

and you have to admit, some of the stuff is pretty dang funny - unless you're personally affected by the tragedy. If that's the case, WTF are you doing on this site in the first place?

Posted by: shopgirl ()
Date: October 05, 2005 10:46PM

As someone who is directly related to the family, this situation is nothing to laugh about..PaperPusher..how would you feel if this was your sister? Would you be laughing now? To answer you question WTF am I doing on this site, I stumbled across it doing research reading articles re: to the tragedy and had no idea that I would find such rude pathetic people who actually found humor in this sort of thing.

Date: October 05, 2005 11:04PM

Posted by: PaperPusher (IP Logged)
Date: October 5, 2005 12:06PM

Has anyone noticed the demeanor of this chick's mother? She's all upbeat and happy. Far from the devistation I'd feel if something like that happened to my daughter.

- How would we notice the demeanor of her mother? How did you? Where did you see her? Reading some news articles? You act as if you were there. I'm sure you have no idea what she is feeling, so don't even bother.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: October 06, 2005 12:16AM

I bet she's ecstatic, you know how much a 17 year old girl goes for on the black market? Mom's rich!

Date: October 06, 2005 03:11AM

Rand Wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation of the types of humor.
> Please let us know when something unfortunate, or
> "humorous," happens to you so that we may all
> laugh at your misfortunes. I am looking forward
> to it.

Rand Wrote:
> PaperPusher - I agree, humor can sometimes be the
> best medicine except I don't think this is yours
> or anyone else's situation to determine that. I'm
> sure that if this woman was related to you and
> died a tragic death you wouldn't want people who
> never knew her to be discussing whether or not she
> hot...pretty sick if you ask me. And I'm sure I'm
> not alone in this thinking.

Rand Wrote:
> - How would we notice the demeanor of her mother?
> How did you? Where did you see her? Reading some
> news articles? You act as if you were there. I'm
> sure you have no idea what she is feeling, so
> don't even bother.

Rand,
  if you find this site or thread disturbing, dont read it. stop pulling a Don G. on us. im sure your upset but this is not a place for aid and comfort. in short, stop being a bitch. now to kick it up a level, im just sad that i didnt get some "alone time" with her corpse. as they say, dead girls never say no. now that you are enraged, please feel free to go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.

cheers.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: October 06, 2005 03:26AM

lol ;)

Date: October 06, 2005 08:24AM

Posted by: Gravis (IP Logged)
Date: October 6, 2005 03:11AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rand,
if you find this site or thread disturbing, dont read it. stop pulling a Don G. on us. im sure your upset but this is not a place for aid and comfort. in short, stop being a bitch. now to kick it up a level, im just sad that i didnt get some "alone time" with her corpse. as they say, dead girls never say no. now that you are enraged, please feel free to go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.

cheers.

--Thank you! That was just the reaction I have been waiting for! Looks like I succeeded in my work. Now, I 'm off to harrass some other board! Gravis, you're MY HERO.

Date: October 06, 2005 10:25AM

Good ... now on with the show!

Heard this morning they believe they found her in a "shallow grave" near the bay. Sad that she was killed but I can't fix it nor any of the other ills of the world. As such, we make humor to deal with our own anxieties and move on. If anyone is upset, I honestly don't care. Perhaps your frustration with my comments will make you forget your own so-called problems for a moment.

That said, the mother has been all over the news and not one tear was shed while talking about her beloved daughter. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the new found celebrity status. Did I read about it? No, but she seemed less upset about her lost daughter than OJ did about "whoever" murdered his wife. Granted he has had acting lessons.

Posted by: bitch-on-wheels ()
Date: October 06, 2005 10:56AM

you stupid fucking idiot. do you realize you have this girl mixed up with someone else. i guess that doesn't matter, though, because you find "humor" in any situaition where pain and sadness are involved. You must have a pretty fucking pathetic life; if sitting in front of your computer all day and posting messages about other people's lives is how you get off in life, more power to you.

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: October 06, 2005 05:24PM

I think the mother you are referring to is Taylor Behl's mom - the girl from VCU that has been missing for a month, and was found today- not Megan Criste's mom - they don't look anything alike, and I don't think Kathy has been on the news at all.

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: October 06, 2005 05:26PM

Oh, and Paper pusher - I just reread your last comment - about finding her in a grave, and now I do know you're an idiot - that was Taylor Behl, not Megan.

Date: October 07, 2005 01:09PM

Ok, I'm the idiot and you know what? I don't care. Now that I have my dead bitches straight, I wonder what this chick did that she wasn't supposed to? Perhaps take a walk with a stranger? Perhaps stray drunkenly down a dark street, have sex then cry rape - thus panicking the poor whoremonger? Certainly I'm not saying that every victim is guilty of doing something wrong but who knows about this individual case.

Posted by: old friend ()
Date: October 07, 2005 04:04PM

Get a fucking life PaperPusher

Date: October 07, 2005 04:10PM

got a "fucking" life and thank god you're not a part of it

Date: October 07, 2005 04:13PM

I love to inflame the nincompoops who have nothing better to do that whine about what other people think and say.

Posted by: youre pathetic ()
Date: October 07, 2005 04:14PM

quick response....you must sit on here all day. youre really cool

Date: October 07, 2005 05:48PM

Rand Wrote:
>
> --Thank you! That was just the reaction I have
> been waiting for! Looks like I succeeded in my
> work. Now, I 'm off to harrass some other board!
> Gravis, you're MY HERO.

heh. you forget, i know my psychology. that response was an attempt to enrage me because of your anger in the first place. a form of revenge if you will. you in fact were greaty offended. now where is that corpse? :)

Posted by: d. bags ()
Date: October 08, 2005 09:48PM

I think that Gravis and PaperPusher must really enjoy their pathetic life together, it's so sweet! Maybe we should leave you two alone.

Date: October 10, 2005 11:55AM

please do.

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: October 10, 2005 11:57AM

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW THE DEATH OF MY FRIEND IS BEING TREATED AS A FUCKIN JOKE. PAPERPUSHER YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST COLD HEARTED PSYCO EVER. WHY YOU EVEN FEEL THE NEED TO BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT A GIRL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, I DON'T KNOW. YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO LIFE OR RESPECT IF YOU ARE ON HERE JUST TO TALK SOME SHIT. IF I KNEW WHO YOU WERE I WOULD POUND YOUR ASS SO HARD. JUST KNOW ONE THING, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I'M SURE YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT MAKING YOUR COLD HEARTED COMMENTS ONLINE BUT JUST KNOW THAT IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU.

Date: October 10, 2005 12:06PM

I'm here for the entertainment, not to post sympathy cards. Sorry about your friend but she's not the first, nor the last to die in this way. I've lost people close to me so perhaps this is the "comes around" part you're speaking of. Feel free to vent but if you show up at my door, don't expect a welcome wagon. Dogs maybe but no welcome wagon.

Posted by: FRIEND ()
Date: October 10, 2005 12:12PM

THAT'S THE POINT YOU'RE NOT GETTING. THIS SHOULDN'T BE TREATED AS ENTERTAINMENT. SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME AND IT'S SAD AS SHIT. PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING ARE TOO YOUNG AND NOT MEANT TO DYE THIS WAY. SOME PEOPLE PUT THEMSELVES INTO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS BUT NO ONE DOES THIS KNOWING THAT THEY ARE IN A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION. BUT SHE WAS AN AWSOME GIRL AND NEVER HAD ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT ANYBODY AND FOR YOU TO MAKE THESE COMMENTS IS JUST NOT NECESSARY SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET HER REST IN PEACE.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 10, 2005 12:22PM

It's called the capslock key, friend, and it belongs in the "off" position.

Good lord, I won't be able to even glance at that until you type it properly.

Oh yeah, a punctuation check would go a long way to making it readable, also.

Posted by: Buggins ()
Date: October 10, 2005 12:45PM

PaperPusher,
What tha fuck is your deal man? As a friend of Megans I'm completely and utterly disgusted that some sick fuck like yourself is out there making the most insensitive,
nastiest comments about a very sweet girl who did not deserve whatever happened to her. Its obvious that you just say these things for simple shock value and to get a little attention. Of course I am aware that I have fallen right into your sick little trap, but there was no way I was going to just sit back and read your filth without calling you out. You obviously have no shame and are a sad little man. I can't believe there are people like you out there. Why don't you turn off your computer and step outside and get a sense of reality. I know all about freedom of speech and you can say whatever you want, but your just an asshole. Plain and simple. There is no need to say these vile things. While the investigation is ongoing you can be sure members of her family and friends will undoubtedly stumble onto this site, as I have, trying to find any new info, and read your sick perverted rants about scoring with a dead girl or how THEY did something to deserve what happened to them. I can't fathom how someone like you can look in the mirror and be satisfied with what they see after writing the things you do. Insensitive little prick. Get a life.

Date: October 10, 2005 01:10PM

Friend,

I agree and I hope she rests in peace.

Buggins,

I have a strong sense of reality and that is why I make jokes about the shitty things that happen. Again, feel free to vent towards me, I can take it - however it does nothing to fix the world. BTW, I'm not the one who mentioned scoring with corpses.

I'm done responding to this thread. Sorry if anyone was offended.

Date: October 10, 2005 07:20PM

FRIEND Wrote:
>
> PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING ARE TOO YOUNG AND NOT MEANT
> TO DYE THIS WAY.

Are we talking about Taylor or about 70's wear? Please be respectful of Taylor and keep this thread on topic. What do shirts have to do with her?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 10, 2005 07:22PM

Paperpusher, I sometimes wonder how I have never fallen into your sick little trap....good times

And to anyone who knows Megan who stumbles in here, I could use some nude pics of her from before her problem, for "analysis" and such. I'm not into any sick fetishes or anything, just trying to help the case.

I certainly don't look at the nude photos and pretend I am looking at the dead body while I masturbate or anything.

Date: October 10, 2005 11:37PM

well damn. i mean, i threw the first stone... pelted it right at you guys and now? now you jerks go off on paperpusher. that is my glory dammit! anyone got some crime scene photos? :)

Friend,
  people die, it's what we do. it happens sooner or later. perhaps if megan wasnt suck a poor fighter, she wouldnt be dead. however, i dont know the exact cause of death. it just goes to show, being a skinny bitch with no muscle will get you killed.

do i get the crown back now? :)

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: October 12, 2005 01:57AM

I started this thread just trying to get some more info but It's turned into a fight. Buggins who are you? Are you Megans brother the one who works at Walmart as the cart pusher? Friend, how about you? Scared to post your real names..?

Although someone mentioned the Mom being somewhat happy in the wrong context, they could have been right. The insurance rates mighta dropped..

"CRISTE ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 6101","MANTLEPIECE ","CT","BURKE ","VA","03/02/2004","55-59MPH/40MPH ZONE "
"CRISTE ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 6101","MANTLEPIECE ","CT","BURKE ","VA","08/13/2004","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"CRISTE ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 6101","MANTLEPIECE ","CT","BURKE ","VA","10/25/2003","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"CRISTE ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 6101","MANTLEPIECE ","CT","BURKE ","VA","10/25/2003","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"CRISTE ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 6101","MANTLEPIECE ","CT","BURKE ","VA","10/25/2003","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE

Date: October 12, 2005 05:25AM

The Economist,
  that's priceless. notice that she was speeding(almost wrecklessly) while having a suspended license and expired plates. now that is just plain retarded.

Posted by: fatos ()
Date: October 12, 2005 12:57PM

you guys are so weird!!! don't you have anything better to do???

Posted by: AFriend ()
Date: October 12, 2005 06:28PM

Gravis

you are a pretty sick fuck. Megan was a close friend of mine and I have never heard anyone say the things you have said. I hope you rot in hell bastard!

Date: October 13, 2005 01:19AM

WINNER IS I!

Posted by: CanMessageBoardsGetBoggedDown ()
Date: October 13, 2005 01:58AM

Wow, and all of this animosity from a site "desinged to increase communication between residents of Fairfax County".

Which we all know what "desinged" means... the act of removing somebody's ability to sing...

Right?

Posted by: fag ()
Date: October 13, 2005 02:02AM

what are you? the internet spelling police?

Posted by: CanMessageBoardsGetBoggedDown ()
Date: October 13, 2005 11:51AM

Yes... Yes, I am.

I am, in fact, an officer of the Internet Spelling Police (ISP for short). The pay sucks, but the perks are fantastic. And there's always free coffee and donuts.

Posted by: tina ()
Date: October 23, 2005 09:46PM

now this is what i call entertainment.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: October 26, 2005 11:06PM

owned

Re: The Economist is such a major league dweeb!
Posted by: A.Fan ()
Date: October 26, 2005 11:56PM

Ah yes, yet another word of wisdom from the great Economist! Anybody know what the the little turd is talking about?

Posted by: death ()
Date: October 27, 2005 03:05PM

dear rand,
i'm coming for you.

watch your back...

Posted by: death ()
Date: October 27, 2005 03:13PM

rand, that was just a curve ball. it's you, paperpusher, that i really want.
see you soon...

Date: October 27, 2005 03:25PM

you trying to set me up with megan?

Date: October 27, 2005 03:26PM

cause her ass is rank by now. I don't want it.

Posted by: C.B. ()
Date: October 31, 2005 11:07AM

Those that are stating they are friends of Megan....have we heard anything back about how she died? It's like the newspapers don't care anymore and haven't reported anything concerning the autopsy which I would imagine would be complete by now. Several of us, that were at the party she was at, are still very concerned and wish we could help more....

Date: November 01, 2005 11:11AM

C.B. Please don't take my posts wrong. There are several on here who have taken a personal dislike towards me. I strike back at them when they attack me. I feel for the family and friends of those who are close to the situation and though I wasn't there and didn't know her, when this sort of shit happens, it's bad for everyone until someone is caught.

Date: November 03, 2005 10:59AM

Not a problem, PaperPusher. I've read through all of the responses and several are rather disturbing and I'm sure upsetting to those that are closer friends and her family. But I'm the type of person that keeps her eye on the prize, so to speak. Everyone can blab about whatever they want on this site...I was just more concerned with Megan and the investigation and having it all put to rest. I heard on the news last night that the death has now been claimed accidental but they are still looking for others who may have been swimming with her.

Posted by: don vega ()
Date: November 03, 2005 03:18PM

The negativity and the nastyness needs to stop. How about all you jr. sleuths go back to your real jobs, and leave the sleuthing to the cops. Say a prayer for Megan, she was a great friend to all that knew her. I know that she would be disgusted at some of the stuff written on this forum. I just hope if foulplay had a part in her death, then the proper persons will be brought to justice.

Date: November 03, 2005 04:12PM

The best step to stopping negativity is to not add to it.

As far as Megan goes, there are several people out there including myself who have been saying prayers. As for "Jr. Sleuthing"....those of us at the party were Megan's only help to piecing together some of her final hours before she wandered off. If we didn't do our best to "sleuth," then the cops themselves wouldn't have as clear of a picture. And I know this for a fact since I knew just about everyone at the party. Several of us called back in to the cops several times with further information that we could give to hopefully help.

But at this point, as I stated before for any interested parties, the cops have ruled it an accidental death....there won't be anyone else "brought to justice." The only reason the case is being kept open is due to the police wanting to see if they can speak to those that were swimming with her.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 03, 2005 05:36PM

megan totally stole my seat one time at Jammin' Java, and I hope the bitch burns in hell. Nobody takes my chair.

Date: November 04, 2005 09:48PM

honestly, who drowns in a pool. what was she five? she better have been drowned or it's just a stupid way to die.

Posted by: Seymore ()
Date: November 08, 2005 03:23AM

was she a virgin? I saw a picture and i might have done her after a couple of brews

Arlington Still Looking For Information: Megan Criste
Posted by: FB ()
Date: November 08, 2005 08:45AM

November 2, 2005 Contact: Matt Martin, 703-228-4311

Information needed about accidental drowning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan Criste
ARLINGTON, VA – The Arlington County Police Department continues to seek information about the accidental drowning death of 22-year-old Megan Criste of Burke, Va. Megan was found on Sunday, September 18, in a backyard pool on the 1700 block of N. Adams St. in the Lyon Village neighborhood.

Megan was last seen sometime between 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 18, at a party on the 800 block of N. Cleveland St. in the Lyon Park neighborhood, approximately one mile from where she was found.

Detectives believe it likely that someone was at the pool with Megan and that this person may have panicked and fled the scene when she drowned. Police would like to talk to this person.

Arlington County Police are desperately trying to provide closure to Megan’s family about what happened the night of her death.

If you were with Megan the night of her death, know someone who was with Megan during this time, or if you have any other information about this accident, please call the Arlington County Police at 703-228-4242.

Posted by: There's something about Megans ()
Date: December 27, 2014 07:53AM

Nothing?

Posted by: Stacy ()
Date: July 26, 2017 07:27PM

Coming up on 12 years since this happened, any news??

Posted by: YBEXN ()
Date: July 26, 2017 08:33PM

Stacy Wrote:
> Coming up on 12 years since this happened, any
> news??

I'm pretty sure she was kilt.

Posted by: Mark L ()
Date: September 18, 2018 08:49PM

I was very close to megan , I have been in shock still to this day Sept 18th 2018. I visited Megan today with flowers. Megan knows me the family knows me very well. If you where close to megan and remember who I am and want to talk . Please email me.

Posted by: Mark L ()
Date: September 18, 2018 08:56PM

You seem like a person of interest to me... coming from a guy who is very close to the family.. it's interesting how you word things.ill take your seat at java what will you do to me? Schdule an appointment with me let's talk.

Posted by: one of many ()
Date: September 20, 2018 12:08PM

Uh, dude, there were lots of guys that got VERY close to Megan, if you know what I mean. She was very friendly and hung out with other bitches that were whorish in their own ways. That night, she was hanging with her usual drunken crew, they were acting in their own stupid childish ways, got in a fight and Megan went on her own and was found naked in a pool the very next morning. Lesson learned: pick friends that you can trust and slow down on the sauce and drugs. It's okay to have fun, but do it with friends that have your back.
That being said, she was a very nice young lady that is missed by many, so tragic that her life had to end in a petty, stupid argument that left her in an area that left her in danger.

Posted by: Been der ()
Date: September 20, 2018 08:17PM

Wow, thank goodness someone spoke the fuckin truth after all this time. Her friends abandoned her, in an area she wasn't aware of. Thanks great friends!!!! Yessssss! Have fun abandoned in an area that is strange to you!!!! Your friend, uh, like tendencies wont make you a victim at all. Wait, why am I the very FIRST to post this at all?

Posted by: op is a terrorist ()
Date: September 21, 2018 04:14PM

http://upgradeget.bestmainlyreliable4contentingfinal.icu/?b9zd1=tAfc6AFRjfMaMvu5xLG0wvJs3DlwFOzXQybGb4jEcvNNwmb6VnG4sYisf7a6A1Wn4ZhkQB2KnztFnmebsUT_tA..&cid=wV7RQEHRTFG7ICVGHB38AGNE&sid=110&v_id=yU692eWNpCUrqsk3JpLJasAXe7j_OT5Vx_oH43tenQs.

OP's URL asks your web browser to "update" - you should NEVER update your web browser (let Microsoft do it for you - 3rd party updates are ALWAYS VIRUSES offered by china, iran, et al)

Posted by: Citizen x ()
Date: September 23, 2018 11:59AM

Thank you citizen! Where were 13yrs ago when this was first launched?? Moron.

Posted by: Trewth follower ()
Date: February 09, 2021 12:29PM

First, Megan was a great friend, lived care-free, to a fault, and that is probably what got her in trouble. I know the three "friends" that were at the party with her that night. I would hang with them from time to time, these 4 whores would fuck a sign post, often sharing guys, sometimes in the same night. As I attended Megan's service, I noticed Melissa crying, shouting and acting out in an insane manner. Feeling a bit guilty girl??? And what about Sonya? You might have new info, please speak up.

Posted by: spar70111 ()
Date: August 15, 2021 01:39PM

i was a friend of Megan, i hanged out with John and Tim , i went to white oaks with john and tim and megan. i would like to meet you and talk Trewth follower,i live in burke area still. if you knew the family then you would know my name. lets talk in person .please. i was not able to attend the service. email me , marksz28@icloud.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2021 01:41PM by spar70111.

Posted by: Follower of Trewth ()
Date: August 16, 2021 08:26AM

Melissa is one of the most selfish and narsassistic woman on the planet. She tried to make the funeral all about her. She has become a fat, nasty cow that is always stuffing her mouth and shitting out hideous children. Mark, talk to Mandy, she knows what happened that infamous night.

Date: August 16, 2021 03:39PM

are you still in the area, we can meet for a drink and talk more. please. @ Trewth follower. email me, lets meet and talk. quick drink at local bar.

Date: August 17, 2021 11:24AM

Mandy last name first letter?? i don't remeber her @follower of truth

Posted by: Follow closer ()
Date: August 17, 2021 01:40PM

No longer in the area. Mandy is her cousin, Mandy's full name is not something I feel comfortable putting on here. Mandy had a mom that passed away a few years back, like 4 or 5 years ago. Mandy has some strong feelings about that night, she was not at the party. She is and has been friends with all of the ladies that were with Megan that night.. This info should help you. Best of luck.

Date: August 17, 2021 02:09PM

thank you, for all your help, true friend that truly knew Megan knew that she was a great person and had a good heart. thank you if you can think of anything else, please email me, you dont have to disclose your name. just any more information you have can help. thanks .Megan thanks you, i know she would . she was a carrying person just found her self in that small crazy group .. thank you

Posted by: Dead hottie ()
Date: August 18, 2021 10:52AM

Megan was a lost slut box who surrounded herself with other bitches with the same self esteem issues. A life like that, someone in that horde is going to end badly. Nobody was shocked.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.