HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Missing child - have you seen her?
Posted by: Chioma Gray ()
Date: November 03, 2011 09:27PM

Chioma Gray has been missing since 2008 and a posted by the name of Mr. Misery claims he has spoken to her recently.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/browse-by-last-name.cfm?letter=G

file.php?40,file=43930,filename=blackhoo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Missing child - have you seen her?
Posted by: Tmjbu ()
Date: November 03, 2011 09:32PM

The man/who/beast/monkey/hermit who uses the name Mr. Misery is a kidnapper. He claims he has spoken to (a missing child) Chioma Gray pictured below.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/browse-by-last-name.cfm?letter=G

When found out he claimed her found her pic by typing in 'Pretty black girl' into google image search but if you do the search yourself you'll see that her photo does not come up. So that leaves one of two things. He took her picture from the missing person file or he has her himself. And to take a missing child's picture and saying you talked to them is pretty sick and twisted. So the authorities have been notified. Whether or not he has her is another thing, he is being investigated either way. Be careful of what you post online. No one is anonymous and changing the title of your post doesn't change the name of the replies it's gotten.

Posted by: EIi 2 ()
Date: November 03, 2011 10:10PM

this is messed up

Posted by: Iagree ()
Date: November 03, 2011 10:16PM

I agree it is messed up. You have a right to contact AMW however nowhere in the case file does it state that she my be in Virginia. I think it is a good indication that the two are still in Mexico given the fact that his plates were recorded entering the country. Just a thought

Posted by: Confused ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:07AM

At first glance I thought this thread was seeking help from the community. But I can't understand the intent after reading posts by "Tmjbu" and "Iagree," which appear to be written by the OP, too.

I don't know anything relevant to this apparent case, but for anyone who might, could you please be more clear about the purpose of this thread?

Is it just an FYI or are you or others (e.g., in law enforcement) actively seeking a certain kind of input from those who may frequent this board?

Posted by: Iagree ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:14AM

Confused Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At first glance I thought this thread was seeking
> help from the community. But I can't understand
> the intent after reading posts by "Tmjbu" and
> "Iagree," which appear to be written by the OP,
> too.
>
> I don't know anything relevant to this apparent
> case, but for anyone who might, could you please
> be more clear about the purpose of this thread?
>
> Is it just an FYI or are you or others (e.g., in
> law enforcement) actively seeking a certain kind
> of input from those who may frequent this board?

No I was just stating the obvious after looking at the website. She was last seen entering Mexico so unless she is hanging around the 711 in Annandale or the Home Depot I don't why she would be here in Fairfax. Obviously the person in question must have seen her in Fairfax or else it wouldn't be on posted on the Fairfax Forum.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.