HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mosque in chantilly?
Posted by: MEH ()
Date: November 03, 2011 01:50AM

anybody notice the huge mosque in chantilly being built at the corner of westfield blvd and walney road? Just what this area needs tisk tisk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mosque in chantilly?
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 03, 2011 03:14AM

Posted by: Nighthawk ()
Date: November 03, 2011 07:14AM

The Mosque that is being built is for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. If you aren't aware of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community you should enlighten yourself.

http://ahmadiyya.us/

They are a sect of Islam and are persecuted by other Muslims in Islamic countries and all around the world.

Here is an article from 2007 when they broke ground to begin construction of phase I of the Mosque.

http://connectionnewspapers.com/article.asp?article=235086&paper=62&cat=104

Interestingly, the Northern Virginia Chapter President is/was Shahid Malik who is running as a Democrat for the Sully District Supervisor against incumbent, Michael Frey.

http://malikforsupervisor.com/

Posted by: Get Used To It ()
Date: November 03, 2011 08:19AM

Within 30 years, residents of Ffx County will be hearing the calls to prayer five times a day, and will be living under Sharia law. Good for polygamist men. Bad for pretty much everyone else.

Posted by: 30 Years ()
Date: November 03, 2011 02:06PM

Get Used To It Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Within 30 years, residents of Ffx County will be
> hearing the calls to prayer five times a day, and
> will be living under Sharia law. Good for
> polygamist men. Bad for pretty much everyone
> else.

It is not going to take 30 years...

Give it less then 10 at this rate, and no one seems to care.

I especially hate this "we are the peaceful ones" crap.

Posted by: Sewt ()
Date: November 04, 2011 07:30PM

Good, just what Faifax needs, another terrorist cover.

Posted by: Your Moms ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:35PM

Not happenin... at least as long as I live here. Fuck those falafel snackbar chanting mofos!

30 Years Wrote:
> Get Used To It Wrote:.
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Within 30 years, residents of Ffx County will
> be
> > hearing the calls to prayer five times a day,
> and
> > will be living under Sharia law. Good for
> > polygamist men. Bad for pretty much everyone
> > else.
>
>
> It is not going to take 30 years...
>
> Give it less then 10 at this rate, and no one
> seems to care.
>
> I especially hate this "we are the peaceful ones"
> crap.

Posted by: Dumb whites ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:39PM

You don't even know what Sharia Law is, plus only an all muslim congress, senate, supreme court, and president could even enforce it. You're so stupid, you do know that not all muslim countries even enforce sharia law? This is why everyone hates America, too many fucking idiots.

Posted by: Another thing ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:40PM

Muslims in America wouldn't even want to enforce sharia law, why the fuck do you think they're here?

Posted by: A response ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:42PM

Dumb whites Wrote:
> You don't even know what Sharia Law is, plus only
> an all muslim congress, senate, supreme court, and
> president could even enforce it. You're so stupid,
> you do know that not all muslim countries even
> enforce sharia law? This is why everyone hates
> America, too many fucking idiots.

Everyone hates America? Who gives it a shit? We are the #1 country in the world in all important categories. As for sharia law, look at the countries that practice it. Other than oil, no exports or inventions of significance for hundreds of years. Take that thought, and do with it what you like. I am familiar with sharia law through college classes taught by a teacher of an Islamic background. Great guy, but not something that is effective with democracies, but rather autocratic, religious based ones. I'm all cool with religion and all, but well, let's be honest, its not been so good for the peeps living there for the most part.(Those regions mentioned)

Posted by: Understood by Choice ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:43PM

Another thing Wrote:
> Muslims in America wouldn't even want to enforce
> sharia law, why the fuck do you think they're
> here?

Bingo.

Posted by: Filthy Muslim ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:44PM

Why the phuk do they come here? Why can't they just stay in their own countries. Goog God how I hate them.

Posted by: Mangoed ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:46PM

Why do they come here? Probably to get away from the dictators of places like the former Iraq, Saudia Arabia(Prince Abdullah and crowd and the wahabbi police that can beat you for religious infractions), Syria(on the news), Iran(Geez, fucked up), Pakistan(lying and corrupt ISI and gov't), Afghanistan(war zone for years), Jordan(dictator), Qatar(dictator), Libya(dead dictator LOL)...

Posted by: Junt ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:48PM

Oh great. We get all the cowards who won't fight to improve their own homeland. Soooooper.

Posted by: Some are okay, but yes rif raf ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:50PM

Unfortunately that is a lot of the case. We get a lot of fuck ups, but some are okay. The key is, do they want to be Americans, who happen to practice Islam, and not ram it down our throats, or to be like the Jehovah's Witnesses and knocking on our doors, or blowing shit up. That's the correct way

Posted by: Dewrt ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:55PM

I'll take 10,000 JW's before I take one gutless muzlum

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: November 06, 2011 11:17AM

Maybe it's time to stop fighting the ragheads and give in. 5 wives for all my friends and they better all put out on request. Tough break ladies.

Posted by: Muck Fuslims ()
Date: November 07, 2011 03:40PM

Dewrt Wrote:
> I'll take 10,000 JW's before I take one gutless
> muzlum

I hear that. And you don't need to worry about the JW's beheading you in your sleep.

Posted by: Omar ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:33PM

Ahmadiyya Muslims are the most peaceful of ALL the Muslim communities in the world today. They believe in conquering heart and minds via beautiful deeds, and NEVER by means of aggression and violence. They believe in inter faith dialogue and good will to all of humanity. They have produced a vast amount of literature to refute the extremist ideology of some Muslims that continually perpetuate a wrong image of Islam by their atrocious actions.

See Islam, Peace and Tolerance by Dr. Zahid Aziz

He makes the following case:

Does Islam really teach that Muslims must fight a jihad by weapons and arms to subdue all others on earth?

Does it really forbid freedom of religion to followers of other faiths and to Muslims themselves?

Does it really tell Muslims to attack and even kill anyone who, they think have insulted their religion and abused the Prophet Muhammad?

Does Islam really allow the killing of the general public by any kind of attack, suicide or otherwise?

NO, Islam does not! It actually teaches the opposite.

This book proves from the Quran and the life of the Prophet Muhammad that the answer to each of these questions is a clear, emphatic and resounding: No!

On the contrary ---

Islam teaches Muslims to live in peace with all others in the world, tolerating religious differences.

It recognizes for everyone the freedom to believe in and practice whatever religion they wish.

It requires Muslims to show self-restraint and patience in the face of verbal abuse of their religion.

It deplores any kind of violent attack on the general public of any country, innocently going about their daily business.

http://www.ahmadiyya.org/islam/islam-pt.htm

Posted by: Blair ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:52PM

All very inspiring. But why do you have to come here and practice it? Can't you just stay in your own countries?

Posted by: average joe ()
Date: January 05, 2012 10:32AM

Awesome could someone please tell Malik to retrieve his months-old huge campaign sign from Braddock near 28 across from the Dominion Power access road, not a good "sign" that they care about the community kthxbai

Posted by: raegtahtjj ()
Date: January 05, 2012 10:40AM

And they say Fairfax County is full of a bunch of assholes, you don't say. What about the 1st amendment?

Date: January 05, 2012 11:41AM

raegtahtjj Wrote:
> And they say Fairfax County is full of a bunch of
> assholes, you don't say. What about the 1st
> amendment?

What about it? The posters in this thread are exercising their 1st amendment right to free speech.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 05, 2012 12:09PM

No they aren't, this is a privately-owned forum. The reverse is that banning a post here would be 1A censorship, but it isn't.

Posted by: raegtahtjj ()
Date: January 05, 2012 02:46PM

The Ghost of Justin Wolfe Wrote:
> raegtahtjj Wrote:
> -----
> > And they say Fairfax County is full of a bunch
> of
> > assholes, you don't say. What about the 1st
> > amendment?
>
>
> What about it? The posters in this thread are
> exercising their 1st amendment right to free
> speech.

As are the followers of that religion building a mosque here in Fairfax. Honestly, it's not the Muslims who I fear living in this area. It's racist white people taking the law into their own hands! I am white by the way so spare the black slurs please

Posted by: Ali Baba ()
Date: January 05, 2012 03:24PM

We all must bow down to Allah. Chantilly is just as good a place as any other. You can also get a good deal on remnant carpets at the industrial parks out there.

Posted by: BobHammer ()
Date: January 31, 2012 11:57AM

The organization building this mosque appears to be a very well-intentioned faction of Islam - and yes, they have a long history of persecution by the more radical extremists. This mosque presents a couple of intriguing anomalies though. The site is not in a largely Islamic community. The mosque does NOT face east towards Mecca like every other mosque...it curiously faces the CIA's National Reconnaissance Office and the Department of Homeland Security's headquarters. And because it's on a hill, has a nice overview of both of those facilities, as well as Dulles Airport. So, it breeds suspicion even if you aren't prejudice.

Date: January 31, 2012 12:33PM

The fact that the guy who built it STILL has large campaign signs left as trash around the area doesn't instill a feeling of neighborly love.

Feb 7 edit: sign now gone, noted below

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2012 09:31AM by justsayin.

Posted by: duh! ()
Date: January 31, 2012 02:48PM

Filthy Muslim Wrote:
> Why the phuk do they come here? Why can't they
> just stay in their own countries. Goog God how I
> hate them.

Why do they come here? for the same reason your ancestors came asshole!

Posted by: Like what? ()
Date: January 31, 2012 02:58PM

raegtahtjj Wrote:
> Honestly, it's not the
> Muslims who I fear living in this area. It's
> racist white people taking the law into their own
> hands! I am white by the way so spare the black
> slurs please

Example?

Posted by: gg ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:15PM

Doesn't bother me one bit. I now have Persian Muslims in my extended family and they are just like us. They are not extreme in their beliefs and do not associate themselves with terrorists. And boy do they know how to throw a party. I respect their work ethics. They work so hard busting their butts to makethe a livingpoint and are successful as a result. Americans have no idea what it is like to live somewhere like Iran and have your house bombed and everything taken from you to then move to the US and MAKE IT. We can all learn something from the culture. So they want a place to pray. Fine by me it is a FREE country! Celebrate that we have FREEDOM and what a precious thing it is to all of us!

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:18PM

> ...Americans have no idea what it is like to live somewhere like Iran and have
> your house bombed and everything taken from you to then move to the US and MAKE
> IT. We can all learn something from the culture. So they want a place to pray.
> Fine by me it is a FREE country! Celebrate that we have FREEDOM and what a
> precious thing it is to all of us!

One of my former neighbors was an Iranian Bahai - his family KNEW persecution.

Date: January 31, 2012 03:23PM

Yes indeed Olde Farte. And my brother-in-law was thrown in jail for 3 months simply because he was going to leave the country. He is now a small business success AND a Christian! (The rest of his family are muslim).

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:26PM

Alas, though there are few pinheads, sometimes they go beyond mere stupid posts on obscure message boards:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/chantilly-mosque-vandalized/2012/01/31/gIQAn6JWfQ_blog.html?wprss=rss_local

Date: January 31, 2012 03:42PM

I guess there will be rednecks in any community. Hopefully they'll install surveillance cameras when they make repairs. That is really sad to read.

Posted by: Get in the game ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:46PM

gg Wrote:
> Doesn't bother me one bit. I now have Persian
> Muslims in my extended family and they are just
> like us. They are not extreme in their beliefs and
> do not associate themselves with terrorists. And
> boy do they know how to throw a party. I respect
> their work ethics. They work so hard busting their
> butts to makethe a livingpoint and are successful
> as a result. Americans have no idea what it is
> like to live somewhere like Iran and have your
> house bombed and everything taken from you to then
> move to the US and MAKE IT. We can all learn
> something from the culture. So they want a place
> to pray. Fine by me it is a FREE country!
> Celebrate that we have FREEDOM and what a precious
> thing it is to all of us!

I think most people know that the vast majority of US Muslims are not terrorists. IMO the problem is the peaceful ones don't do nearly enough to condemn and distance themselves from the extremists. They have to be more outspoken.

And allowing terrorist sympathizer groups like CAIR to represent them is not helping either.

Posted by: what's new? ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:54PM

I've spent 28 years of my life in northern VA... I didn't realize I was surrounded by muslims from woodbridge to vienna... From kindergarten to Mason, none ever uttered ignorance or tried to force their beliefs down my throat. Through my own ignorance I though some of them were Puerto Ricans or something. Even the ones I knew were pakistani or syrian, I just thought of them as cool foreigners. Smart as hell exam acing foreigners. It wasn't until after September 2001 I started noticing how deep they are woven into the fabric of society. Sure they have bad apples, but on a personal level I haven't met any. I knew a few from shirley gate that worked with me in SAIC, good smart guys with wonderful attitudes.

Date: January 31, 2012 04:08PM

They have a heavy burden on them that every time something happens, they have to come up with explanations or differentiate themselves from the crime of the terrorists. Imagine having to swim upstream like that. Can't be easy.

Posted by: sig ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:10PM

And who invited you to america? The indians?

Posted by: sig ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:13PM

shouldnt people hold all the christians in the world in contempt against the sexual abuse their priets have committed?

Posted by: ronald abdul rahim ()
Date: January 31, 2012 10:48PM

I was born and raised in a blue-collar family of electricians and pipe-fitters. My father, grandfather, and great grandfather all served in the USMC and fought in foreign wars (WW1, WW2, & Vietnam). Even my grandmother was a Marine (this is where she met my grandfather). I would have loved to be a Marine myself but my father insisted on me going to college.

My point: I come from a very patriotic family and have great love for my country.

By the way, I have been an Ahmadi Muslim convert for 13 years. I have served as a local youth president as well as a national secretary for helping new converts. In our pledge that we take at each meeting, we promise to sacrifice (our lives if necessary) for our country and nation. Loyalty to nation was a direct instruction from the Prophet Muhammad.

Though well-funded chicken-littles would like you to think otherwise, there is no conspiracy to subject America to shariah. Shariah, BTW, has been grossly misapplied by extremist governments. This was actually foretold by the Prophet Muhammad, who said that the 'ulema' (so-called) scholars of the Muslims would become "the worst creatures under the heavens" and mislead the masses in this era.

In the end, I will say this: My grandmother, mother, and father were all a little concerned when i became a Muslim. After 13 years, each one of them has told me how proud they are of me and how it has made me a better person. Before you cast judgment on Ahmadi Muslims (I can't speak for all Muslims but most other Muslims that I know fit these comments as well), go meet them and spend the day with them. They will welcome you. You will find them hospitable, kind and peaceful. Ahmadi Muslims have been in the US since the 1920's and have built over 70 mosques in the US and NEVER been associated with any type of violence or terrorism. They clean up highways. They serve in the military. They do blood drives. They serve in soup kitchens and clothing drives. If you need any help as a neighbor, just let them know and they will send their 'khuddam' (young men) over to help you.

Please don't buy into the "they want to take over and terrorize you with shariah" nonsense. If there is ever a group of so-called Muslims who tries such a thing in the US, you will find Ahmadi and other true Muslims fighting right along side you to stop it.

Peace

Posted by: Turth ()
Date: January 31, 2012 11:47PM

Only self-lothing individuals or blacks in the federal prison system convert to the cult of islam.

Posted by: Truuth ()
Date: February 01, 2012 01:02AM

Turth Wrote:
> Only self-lothing individuals or blacks in the
> federal prison system convert to the cult of
> islam.

What's the difference between a cult and a religion?

Posted by: Peace Unto You ()
Date: February 01, 2012 01:50AM

ronald abdul rahim Wrote:
> Please don't buy into the "they want to take over
> and terrorize you with shariah" nonsense. If
> there is ever a group of so-called Muslims who
> tries such a thing in the US, you will find Ahmadi
> and other true Muslims fighting right along side
> you to stop it.

Please visit the Islamic Saudi Acadamy and get back to us.
We're aware of the well-documented textbooks and indoctrination still going on there.

After that, drop in on the Dar Al-Hijrah in Falls Church,
home of the 9/11 conspirators, the Ft. Hood shooter,
and where their imam was a major Al Queda figure.

Are you ready to fight against the thousands of "good Muslims" at those hihg-profile places? They all condone, support, and nurture the destruction of your country.

I think you're the one living in some fantasy world.

Or perhaps you're lying deliberately. The Quran says that you're supposed to lie to the infidels about these things, to mislead them and lull them into a false sense of security. So that you can subjugate or kill them. There will Peace only when all follow Allah.

Date: February 01, 2012 06:47AM

sig Wrote:
> And who invited you to america? The indians?

Actually the early settlers were welcomed in some areas for trade and the belief they were gods.

Posted by: Noidiotsneedapply ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:44AM

I'm sure the FBI will be most interested in your post. Wonder how you're linked to the vandalism that occurred this weekend.

Posted by: noidiotsneedapply ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:49AM

Oh, right. Yeah, all those existing tribes across the continent were just soooo excited to see their white saviors riding in on white horses, and just couldn't wait to hug them and see what goodies they were bringing. Just like the Mayans and Incans were just soooo enamoured of the Spanish gold-seekers, and the South Africans were just dying to invite all those white explorers into their homes so they could be raped, pillaged, and stolen from. Egads -- where did you learn history? Must have been at that all-white Christian academy down the street, 'cause you sure didn't learn it from a reputable public school. What total nonsense!

Date: February 01, 2012 01:30PM

Let me try to dumb down the explanation a little... if you invited a friend into your home and a minute later you learned he was armed, hopped up on drugs and he robs you, beats your brother, and molests your girlfriend, does that change the fact that initially you were glad to see him?

If you answered no, then that is good and you are ready to move on to this, It even has a crossword puzzle at the end you can work for review.

http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/interactive_learning/NAIndians/what_was_the_attitude_of_the_whi.htm

Date: February 01, 2012 04:05PM

Never been in prison. Not into self-loathing. Regarding these supposed mosques where there have been ties to fanatics or anti-American sentiments: They are certainly being handled and monitored by our law enforcement.

Suggesting that I somehow go monitor every Muslim congregation in the country is almost as silly as me telling you to go take care of all of the militia groups, snake-dancers and other kooks of the Christian persuasion. Hutari militants had a plot attack law enforcement in Michigan.

Like I said, I can only speak for Ahmadi Muslims. I have been around them for 13+ years. I have visited dozens of mosques in the US and abroad, attended hundreds of meetings, and I have never once heard any plans to 'shariah-ize', attack or take over the US.

You are being manipulated by 2 not-so-different sorts of extremists: On one side, you have the fanatics and extremists of the Muslim world (which we fully admit exist - they persecute us brutally). Some of them have influenced and made dangerous some Muslim nations. On the other hand, you have the false propagandists who have jumped on the bandwagon ever since 9/11 and built up this wild conspiracy theory against mainstream Islam. Read the Pew Research studies. Muslims around the world don't hate American freedom or want to rule you. They do generally dislike American foreign policy, which many in the US equally hate (explaining the Ron Paul phenomenon).

But I know, I know. I'm just lying and committing 'taqiyya'. You know, all of us Muslims get together for big secret meetings to all lie and deceive you. (This, even though the entire Muslim world is completely dis-unified and not on the same page about anything.)

Be careful about learning Islam from both Al Qaeda and Robert Spencer / Israeli foundations. Both 'sides' will lead you astray. Like I said, come visit us - any time - I promise you won't ever find us conspiring against you.

Peace.

Date: February 01, 2012 04:07PM

BTW, please list the verse in the Quran that tells us to lie to disbelievers.

I've read the Quran dozens of times and studied tafseer (commentaries). Never have I crossed that one.

Posted by: Ryan Seacrest ()
Date: February 01, 2012 05:53PM

Truuth Wrote:
> Turth Wrote:
> -----
> > Only self-lothing individuals or blacks in the
> > federal prison system convert to the cult of
> > islam.
>
>
> What's the difference between a cult and a
> religion?

Cults have a tendancy to kill to get their message across.
see nazis, many radical sects of islam, christianity over the course of history, etc.
the differance being that the only religion that seems to honor "killing of infidels" are radical muslims, at least in this day and age. In addition, it tends to appeal directly to the desperate(african americans in jail, sorely misguided caucasians, and of course the suicide bombers we've come to know and despise

Posted by: kingjosef ()
Date: February 01, 2012 06:10PM

It is obvious you are scared to read history and learn a lesson. Read, learn and then post your words here.

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:14PM

Peace Unto You Wrote:
> ronald abdul rahim Wrote:
> -----
> > Please don't buy into the "they want to take
> over
> > and terrorize you with shariah" nonsense. If
> > there is ever a group of so-called Muslims who
> > tries such a thing in the US, you will find
> Ahmadi
> > and other true Muslims fighting right along
> side
> > you to stop it.
>
> Please visit the Islamic Saudi Acadamy and get
> back to us.
> We're aware of the well-documented textbooks and
> indoctrination still going on there.
>
> After that, drop in on the Dar Al-Hijrah in Falls
> Church,
> home of the 9/11 conspirators, the Ft. Hood
> shooter,
> and where their imam was a major Al Queda figure.
>
> Are you ready to fight against the thousands of
> "good Muslims" at those hihg-profile places?
> They all condone, support, and nurture the
> destruction of your country.
>
> I think you're the one living in some fantasy
> world.
>
> Or perhaps you're lying deliberately. The Quran
> says that you're supposed to lie to the infidels
> about these things, to mislead them and lull them
> into a false sense of security. So that you can
> subjugate or kill them. There will Peace only
> when all follow Allah.

I do security for the Islamic Saudi Academy in Fairfax. I can assure you that no type of terrorist activity is taking place. The faculty members i have encountered are very Americanized and friendly. The same can be said about the main school in Alexandria. I've also done my share of snooping around, and have found no such Islamic text inciting hate and violence.

The only thing suspicious are the neighbors and those who drive slowly passed the school everyday. Guessing they think their private investigators monitoring the property.

Good day.

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:25PM

All you muslim apologists are tools. Read the plan (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1235)

You're all falling in line just like they know your would. Stupid Americans. Sheep lead to the slaughter. And you liberals will be the one's they execute in the main square if you don't proclaim Allah as the only true god, Mohammed as his prophet and get down on your boney knees 5 times a day.

Date: February 02, 2012 01:57AM

Resident Wrote:

> I do security for the Islamic Saudi Academy in
> Fairfax. I can assure you that no type of
> terrorist activity is taking place. The faculty
> members i have encountered are very Americanized
> and friendly. The same can be said about the main
> school in Alexandria. I've also done my share of
> snooping around, and have found no such Islamic
> text inciting hate and violence.

Perhaps you are an ignorant, incompetent "investigator", which is why your job is a school "security guard".

Here is some starter background material for you.

United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
6/11/2008: Saudi Arabia: USCIRF Confirms Material Inciting Violence, Intolerance Remains in Textbooks Used at Saudi Government's Islamic Saudi Academy
http://www.uscirf.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2206&Itemid=1

Revised Islamic History Books at Saudi Academy Face Criticism
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/17/revised-islamic-history-books-saudi-academy-face-criticism/

"Disturbing" textbooks: Islamic Saudi Academy in Virginia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAyrpUdx9aI

Religious Commission Criticizes Saudi Textbooks [on the Islamic Saudi Academy in VA]
http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/5289

Islamic textbooks get an 'F'
http://washingtonjewishweek.com/main.asp?FromHome=1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=9019&SectionID=4&SubSectionID=4

Exclusive: Researchers Dubious that Islamic Saudi Academy Curriculum Problems Solved
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.3974/pub_detail.asp

The controversial school funded by the Saudi Embassy had its corporate charter revoked in 2004
and has never filed required tax forms with the IRS.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/islamic-saudi-academy-on-shaky-legal-ground/

Textbook Revisions At The Islamic Saudi Academy
"Al-Ahmed, whose group monitors politics and education in the Gulf, said the revised texts now being used at ISA make some small improvements in tone. But he said it's clear from the books that the core ideology behind them -- a puritanical strain of Islam known as Wahhabism that is dominant within Saudi Arabia -- remains intact."
http://alwaysonwatch2.blogspot.com/2009/03/textbook-revisions-at-islamic-saudi.html

Islamic Saudi Academy Teaches it’s OK to Kill Converts from Islam and Christians
http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/12/islamic-saudi-academy-teaches-its-ok-to-kill-converts-from-islam-and-christians/

Textbook Appeasement: The State Department and the Islamic Saudi Academy
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008/09/textbook-appeasement-the-state-department-and-the-islamic-saudi-academy

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: February 02, 2012 02:46AM

Peace Unto You Wrote:
> Resident Wrote:
> -----
>
> > I do security for the Islamic Saudi Academy in
> > Fairfax. I can assure you that no type of
> > terrorist activity is taking place. The faculty
> > members i have encountered are very
> Americanized
> > and friendly. The same can be said about the
> main
> > school in Alexandria. I've also done my share
> of
> > snooping around, and have found no such Islamic
> > text inciting hate and violence.
>
> Perhaps you are an ignorant, incompetent
> "investigator", which is why your job is a school
> "security guard".
>
> Here is some starter background material for you.
>
>
> United States Commission on International
> Religious Freedom
> 6/11/2008: Saudi Arabia: USCIRF Confirms Material
> Inciting Violence, Intolerance Remains in
> Textbooks Used at Saudi Government's Islamic Saudi
> Academy
> http://www.uscirf.gov/index.php?option=com_content
> &task=view&id=2206&Itemid=1
>
> Revised Islamic History Books at Saudi Academy
> Face Criticism
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/17/revised
> -islamic-history-books-saudi-academy-face-criticis
> m/
>
> "Disturbing" textbooks: Islamic Saudi Academy in
> Virginia
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAyrpUdx9aI
>
> Religious Commission Criticizes Saudi Textbooks
> http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/5289
>
> Islamic textbooks get an 'F'
> http://washingtonjewishweek.com/main.asp?FromHome=
> 1&TypeID=1&ArticleID=9019&SectionID=4&SubSectionID
> =4
>
> Exclusive: Researchers Dubious that Islamic Saudi
> Academy Curriculum Problems Solved
> http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/
> id.3974/pub_detail.asp
>
> The controversial school funded by the Saudi
> Embassy had its corporate charter revoked in 2004
> and has never filed required tax forms with the
> IRS.
> http://pjmedia.com/blog/islamic-saudi-academy-on-s
> haky-legal-ground/
>
> Textbook Revisions At The Islamic Saudi Academy
> "Al-Ahmed, whose group monitors politics and
> education in the Gulf, said the revised texts now
> being used at ISA make some small improvements in
> tone. But he said it's clear from the books that
> the core ideology behind them -- a puritanical
> strain of Islam known as Wahhabism that is
> dominant within Saudi Arabia -- remains intact."
> http://alwaysonwatch2.blogspot.com/2009/03/textboo
> k-revisions-at-islamic-saudi.html
>
> Islamic Saudi Academy Teaches it’s OK to Kill
> Converts from Islam and Christians
> http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/12/islam
> ic-saudi-academy-teaches-its-ok-to-kill-converts-f
> rom-islam-and-christians/
>
> Textbook Appeasement: The State Department and the
> Islamic Saudi Academy
> http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008/09/t
> extbook-appeasement-the-state-department-and-the-i
> slamic-saudi-academy

If you assume all security personnel are incompetent losers, then you should really look into the security industry, where you'll find Ex-Police, Ex-military, educated and experienced individuals, providing security for a variety of clientele. You don't know me, and you don't know my background, nor my capability. All i did was share what i have observed and encountered providing security for their Fairfax campus for five years. "Security Guard"? Last i checked, the Department of Criminal Justice Services gives security personnel the title of "Security Officer". What are you trying to get at with the Word, "GUARD"?. Try again.

The sites(Zionist Think Tanks) you provided lack the credibility and validity to prove anything as factual. Minor details, like Tax evasion, may be true, however, that does not signify ties to Terrorist groups(CIA, MOSSAD, M16).

Open your eyes.

Posted by: getalife ()
Date: February 02, 2012 02:57AM

WE live in the land of the free- free to live as we choose- eat and drink what we want- that includes to worship as we feel in our heart...

How sad that we are really not free.. hateful people that judge are just hateful .

We do live in the land of the free: ?????? Come on , live and let live:

Date: February 02, 2012 01:22PM

Resident Wrote:
> If you assume all security personnel are incompetent losers

Not all "security personnel", just you.

> You don't know me, and you don't know my background, nor my capability.

Only judging you by the work you have jumped up and presented to us here. Which makes you look like a true moron, unaware of what anyone who reads the newspaper for the last four years knows about the place where you work.

There's a LOT more material available about ISA, besides what I posted. And apparently everyone but YOU knows all about it. And you're a "security" "investigator" employed there who has been covertly spying on them. (Well, or maybe you're just some idiot school crossing guard with delusions of being James Bond. That would be more consistent with everything you've posted here. Good job, 007!)

You work for a bunch of fucking terrorists.

What would you call someone who works for, and apologizes for, terrorists?

Posted by: Go hide in your basement ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:20PM

getalife Wrote:
> WE live in the land of the free- free to live as
> we choose- eat and drink what we want- that
> includes to worship as we feel in our heart...
>
> How sad that we are really not free.. hateful
> people that judge are just hateful .
>
> We do live in the land of the free: ?????? Come on
> , live and let live:

How exactly does someone else "judging" you take away your freedom?

Freedom is a 2 way street.

You're free to worship as you see fit and people are free to criticize your choices.

Get over yourself.

Date: February 07, 2012 09:27AM

justsayin Wrote:
> The fact that the guy who built it STILL has large
> campaign signs left as trash around the area
> doesn't instill a feeling of neighborly love.

An update, I drove through the area this weekend and the large Shahid Malik campaign sign on Braddock off 28 across from the Dominion Power driveway has finally been cleaned up. Thank you to whoever took it down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2012 09:30AM by justsayin.

Posted by: LOLOLOCOPTER ()
Date: February 13, 2012 01:49AM

I graduated from ISA a few years ago, lmao y'all are scared shitless from nothing, buncha pussies.

Date: February 13, 2012 02:56AM

LOLOLOCOPTER Wrote:
> I graduated from ISA a few years ago, lmao y'all are scared shitless from nothing, buncha pussies.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/valedictorian-of-islamic-saudi-academy-gets-life/

Posted by: LOLOLOCOPTER ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:38AM

Lmao you think I haven't heard about that dude? I went to the damn school, how dumb can you be? Yeah, and we never had valedictorian graduates, that is complete BS hahaha. You guys are all stupid enough to believe anything your local news station tells you, peace out and enjoy living in a state of unjustified paranoia.

Date: February 14, 2012 01:09AM

Poor ISA, victimized by everyone around them! The U.S. Government, all the news media left and right, the U.N., former tell-tale students, state and federal investigators. They're all just the agents of the Jew, and none of it is true! The whole world is lying, and those textbooks never existed, and none of the bad things ever happened.

It's all Jews, I tell you!

Posted by: TM ()
Date: February 19, 2012 02:05PM

I am very ashamed of the posts on this board. After 15 years of being told how great America is. After 15 years of being told that Americans have freedoms found almost no where else in the world. After 15 years of being told that my forefathers fought (and stole land away from its original inhabitants, too) for a land where we could all be free- to practice the religions of our choice, to feel free from religious persecution, I convert to Islam and find out it is all a lie. One GIANT big lie. No- you are FREE in America as long as you don't go against the status quo. You are free to be whatever religion you like just as long as you modify it so much to fit into the American cookie cutter lifestyle that we are all so brainwashed by the media to fit into and no one is able to figure out that you are not "American." That is the only way you are free to practise religion in this country and it is a farce. It is shameful. And your comments are all shameful. Start a dialog and befriend a Muslim and turn off CNN if you really want to educate yourself. A white convert American woman- happily Muslim since 15- 25 blissful years.

Posted by: Yup ()
Date: February 19, 2012 06:59PM

Islam is a cult

Posted by: whoa ()
Date: February 19, 2012 07:18PM

convert to Islam = starved for attention. Hey, everybody look at me! I'm a muslim now!

Posted by: Yup ()
Date: February 19, 2012 07:22PM

The rich white girl that I've known for awhile converted to Islam, it really is a cry for help from people who don't always like themselves. She went totally batshit crazy, she's like I cannot listen to music anymore because it distracts me from god. LOL

Posted by: wuht_____ ()
Date: February 19, 2012 07:28PM

Yup Wrote:
> The rich white girl that I've known for awhile
> converted to Islam, it really is a cry for help

ya used to B fuckin dah black guyZ with dat now it is convertin to0 dah evildoer terrorist religion

Posted by: Get over yourself ()
Date: February 20, 2012 09:43AM

whoa Wrote:
> convert to Islam = starved for attention. Hey,
> everybody look at me! I'm a muslim now!

Yup, just like when actors announce they're gay. Like we're supposed to care.

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: February 20, 2012 12:09PM

This is so simple. Just pretend that your church was vandalized. Muslims are just the latest group we have been programmed to hate . Think Red Chineese, yellow chineese, native Americans japaneese, irish ,jews, italians etc. Nothing works like hate to bring a country together.It's time to move past this crap . Regrettably evolution is painfully slow.

Teen Charged With Vandalizing Chantilly Mosque
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: May 11, 2012 03:09AM

Teen Charged With Vandalizing Chantilly Mosque
Fairfax County Police arrested Trenton M. Carter, 18, of Centreville.
By Mary C. Stachyra
May 10, 2012
http://chantilly.patch.com/articles/man-arrested-for-vandalizing-chantilly-mosque

Fairfax County Police have arrested a Centreville man they believe caused more than $200,000 worth of damages by vandalizing a Chantilly mosque earlier this year.

Police arrested Trenton M. Carter, 18, of Round Lick Lane, on May 3 on one count of felony destruction of private property, according to arrest records. Fairfax County Police believe Carter did not act alone, and expect there will be a second arrest, "possibly more," said Capt. Purvis Dawson, commander of the Sully District Police Station.

Dawson said the arrest confirmed the police's initial theory that the vandalism was not a hate crime, but rather "a random act of vicious stupidity."

The investigation continues. Police said they intentionally did not publicize the arrest right away because they did not want to compromise the case.

"Even though we made one arrest, there's a lot more work to do," said Dawson.

The vandalism took place at the end of January, delaying the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's plans to open the mosque early this spring. The specially-ordered glass cost between $3,000 and $6,000 per window. The damages were much worse than the community had thought initially—eventually estimated at over $200,000.

The vandalism made international news, as it ignited concern among many Islamic communities that it could be a hate crime. But it also generated a great deal of positive community outreach toward the mosque, through visits from local clergy, the comments section on Patch and neighbors reaching out.

During the course of the investigation, officers from the Sully District Station conducted "extensive outreach," said Dawson, by mailing fliers and canvassing neighborhoods. Led by Detective Kim Cook, and Officer Mike Roberts, police collected evidence at the scene and conducted extensive interviews. They received a tremendous amount of support from the community, in part due to the highly-publicized nature of the crime.

"The public has been such an incredible help," Dawson said.

Usman Ghumman, the general secretary of the Northern Virginia chapter of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, said there are plans to open the mosque at the end of this month, and the congregation is looking forward to welcoming everyone from the community who reached out to support them. Moreover, the arrest brought him some peace.

"It brings the whole thing to a closure—especially close to the opening—and it gives a sense of satisfaction that someone will be held accountable for these misdeeds," said Ghumman.

Re: Teen Charged With Vandalizing Chantilly Mosque
Posted by: Mugshot ()
Date: May 12, 2012 08:55AM

Police Make Arrest in Destruction Case
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2012/051112arrestdestruction.htm

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 2012-0020049/BW/(1)
May 11, 2012

Police Make Arrest in Destruction Case
Sully Police District – On May 3, police arrested Trenton M. Carter, 18, of 14406 Round Lick Lane in the Centreville area and charged him with felony destruction of property. The investigation continues and additional arrests are possible. The Fairfax County Police Department is grateful for the continual support from the public.
Attachments:
050412trentoncarter.jpg

Posted by: JErickson ()
Date: May 12, 2012 09:55AM

Sorry this happened. A jump from $60,000 to over $200,000 in damages is quite a leap of faith wouldn't you say. I'd like a peek at the cost analysis.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 13, 2012 05:40AM

I bet you some muslimes will go and vandalize his home with a bomb. The kids he snitches on as well. Sucks to be them!

Posted by: Mary C. Stachyra ()
Date: May 13, 2012 08:47AM

JErickson Wrote:
> Sorry this happened. A jump from $60,000 to over
> $200,000 in damages is quite a leap of faith
> wouldn't you say. I'd like a peek at the cost
> analysis.

I don't have access to that, but here's how it was explained it to me. When they gave the first estimate, they were only including the cost of replacing all the broken glass. But the materiel on the building is such that you can't just put in a new window. You have to make changes to the building itself. That adds up fast, and then there were some expenses related to delaying the opening. Hope that helps.

Posted by: Oddsmaker ()
Date: May 13, 2012 08:56AM

Anyone want to guess the odds that this kid reads (and probably posts) on Fairfax Underground?

How about the odds that his buddies/future co-defendants do, too?

Posted by: Meh. ()
Date: May 14, 2012 02:11AM

@Oddsmaker
Right here, buddy.

Posted by: anto mooslem ()
Date: May 14, 2012 04:33AM

My hero, lets keep up the crusade to save America from islam and itself.
Attachments:
050412trentoncarter.jpg

Re: Teen Charged With Vandalizing Chantilly Mosque
Posted by: kdlaskdl ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:18PM

What an ugly kid... What he did makes him even uglier. Hope he gets the shit sued out of him. And for the poster who called him your hero, how ignorant are you to live in a place like Northern Virginia and honestly believe that America is being corrupted by Islam... Have you learned nothing in life? Apparently so...

Posted by: missing link ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:23PM

look at that Crow Magnum forehead. sweet suffering christ on a carousel.

Posted by: Invaders ()
Date: May 25, 2012 10:12PM

How about the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission at 8500 Hilltop Road. This place is sovereign Saudi territory.

Posted by: taggard ()
Date: May 25, 2012 11:40PM

Invaders Wrote:
> How about the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission at
> 8500 Hilltop Road. This place is sovereign Saudi
> territory.

Yeah, that's some fucked up shit. This area is fucked.

Posted by: Nasir Chaudhry ()
Date: June 17, 2014 10:13PM

My name is Nasir Chaudhry, I represent the mosque. We do not come with 2 guns rather we bring books....to hit u over your fuking head. Mark my word there will be a time when you come begging us for forgiveness. And we will give it to you! Wakat arah ha kutho mafi mangho kutho. Baaab se pucho kamineh churon

Posted by: Jahanzeab Ghumman ()
Date: June 17, 2014 10:15PM

My name is Nasir Chaudhry, I represent the mosque. We do not come with 2 guns rather we bring books....to hit u over your fuking head. Mark my word there will be a time when you come begging us for forgiveness. And we will give it to you! Wakat arah ha kutho mafi mangho kutho. Baaab se pucho kamineh churon

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.