HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do Mercedez Benz driving Middle Eastern males in Fairfax County think they are so damn smooth?
Posted by: Drive something else for Christ's sake ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:19PM

Why do Mercedez Benz driving Middle Eastern males in Fairfax County think they are so damn smooth?
Dont get me wrong it is a nice car but the shit is played out already.
I witnessed this in the 1980s, the 1990s, the 2000s and now in the 2010s.

There is nothing wrong with thinking you are the shit because of the car you drive but find something new to drive. Try driving something new that every single wanna be smooth Middle Eastern male living in Fairfax County hasnt driven before.

Drive a new Camaro. Drive a new Charger. Shit, drive a god damn used school bus I dont give a fuck but please drive something new. The smooth Middle Eastern male driving a Mercedez Benz gimmick is already played the fuck out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do Mercedez Benz driving Middle Eastern males in Fairfax County think they are so damn smooth?
Posted by: SpiderRobot ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:29PM

Luxury Mercedes Benz are very popular with billionaire Arab families. Benz are easy to equip with bullet proof.. etc shit.

Re: Why do Mercedez Benz driving Middle Eastern males in Fairfax County think they are so damn smooth?
Posted by: luvbigbooty ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:38PM

the last time i checked it was 2011 not 2010 get it straight.

you must be bored with nothing better to do but think about what people drive who the f cares get a job do something get off your fat ass and find something better to dumbass.

Posted by: Drive something else for Christ's sake ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:43PM

SpiderRobot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Luxury Mercedes Benz are very popular with
> billionaire Arab families. Benz are easy to equip
> with bullet proof.. etc shit.

Well that popularity needs to come to an end.

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: November 01, 2011 04:53PM

They just want to show you how much better and smarter they are than you american whites, blacks, queers, fags, etc. Best thing you are going to drive is a honda.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: llol ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:25PM

yeah, too bad its not really there car most of the time. it either there moms or dads and one of them is a dentist or an orthodontist. Fail.

Posted by: Cars ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:26PM

Who gives a fuck what they are driving or who they are? Everyone shits, sleeps, and eats. Not necessarily in that order but you get the point. Maybe.

Posted by: WilliamRobert ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:34PM

Cars Wrote:
> Who gives a fuck what they are driving or who they
> are? Everyone shits, sleeps, and eats. Not
> necessarily in that order but you get the point.
> Maybe.

Yes, but at least I dont wipe my ass with my hand after taking said shit.

Posted by: Sharked Tank ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:38PM

true about the handwashing, but yeah, honestly though, who gives a fuck who drives what? I got bigger shit, pardon the pun to take care of.

Date: November 01, 2011 06:47PM

Yea pretty soon if not now the americans will be handwashing them muslim benzs with a smile. Then they will call us the ragboys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: WilliamRobert ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:50PM

dika-dika Wrote:
> Yea pretty soon if not now the americans will be
> handwashing them muslim benzs with a smile. Then
> they will call us the ragboys.

I think the proper term is raghead...

Date: November 01, 2011 06:52PM

WilliamRobert Wrote:
> dika-dika Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yea pretty soon if not now the americans will
> be
> > handwashing them muslim benzs with a smile.
> Then
> > they will call us the ragboys.
>
>
> I think the proper term is raghead...

No. Raghead are muslims Ragboys are you (american)

Posted by: sad but true ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:53PM

if one of the sandys called me ragboy, it still would not change the fact that they are sand niggers.

Posted by: HELL NO ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:03PM

If the mussie called me a ragboy it will be on.

Posted by: ? Lucky 8 ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:13PM

Not having the urban dictionary, what's a mussie?

Posted by: HELL NO ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:19PM

? Lucky 8 Wrote:
> Not having the urban dictionary, what's a mussie?

You don't need the urban dictionary just look at your daddy.

Posted by: Care Bearz ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:20PM

HELL NO Wrote:
> ? Lucky 8 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not having the urban dictionary, what's a
> mussie?
>
>
> You don't need the urban dictionary just look at
> your daddy.

Helpful.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: November 01, 2011 08:31PM

SpiderRobot Wrote:
> Luxury Mercedes Benz are very popular with
> billionaire Arab families. Benz are easy to equip
> with bullet proof.. etc shit.

Herndon's very own:

http://www.alpineco.com/armored/Mercedes-Benz/gl_class.php

Posted by: Fairfax Felix ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:18PM

Let us not forget from where they got their money. If it was not for the oil in the ground, put there by God almighty, and extracted by the oil industry that was built by the West, and the continued demand from the developed world, these sorry SOBs would still be in their tents in the desert.

Posted by: John Holmes ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:25PM

They would still be in caves and no one would give a shit If it was not for oil.

Fuck, I do like the idea of the woman not driving. That is a valid point.

Posted by: yes!!!! ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:27PM

llol Wrote:
> yeah, too bad its not really there car most of the
> time.

Yup, they're leased.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:29PM

Anyone remember that dude in Herndon with his hooptie Mercedes that thought he could pass on the shoulder at about 120 mph? Karma's a bitch sometimes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2011 09:29PM by ITRADE.

Posted by: jackie " the joke man" martling ()
Date: November 01, 2011 10:04PM

Yup, Leased...

It's called sand nigger rich.

Posted by: 1995 S500 ()
Date: November 02, 2011 01:49PM

Maybe they think they are smooth because they are fucking smooth.

Posted by: Hemi-Raghead ()
Date: November 02, 2011 02:57PM

"Drive a new Camaro. Drive a new Charger."

That would be awesome. Can you imagine if the Camaro or Challenger became the new automobile of choice for the ragheads, if they only drove Muscle Cars instead of their leased or ID tagged Mercedes from their daddy's used car business?

Can you picture them going to the dealership trying to bargain for a few grand off the Sky Blue R/T Classic or the Orange Camaro?

Everywhere you looked, there would be a camel jockey in a hunk of steel with a V-8.

Fuck it. Give them mid-90's Firebirds and move them all to Manassas.

Ahhhh...one can dream, no?

Posted by: My friend R.I.P. ()
Date: November 02, 2011 03:53PM

nclk?&url=http:%2F%2Fleftofdeth.files.wo

My friend R.I.P. was Lebanese decent and drove a car like this. He did not live in Fairfax County though he lived on the west coast. Not your typical Middle Eastern male. He had long hair and loved driving really really fast.

R.I.P.

:(

Posted by: ben franklin ()
Date: November 03, 2011 04:21AM

what kind of cars did the dude who owned buffalo wing and stoled all that money drive

Posted by: Jason ellis ()
Date: November 03, 2011 06:12PM

el atari..that sand nigger drove a bunch of high end lambos and other high end sports cars.
Now he takes it in the ass in the federal pen.

Posted by: swardward ()
Date: November 03, 2011 06:26PM

This is so funny i had a dumbass boss at chantilly natl cc and he was a true middle eastern mercedez driving rangboy or ragboy what ever your saying.. "Tony".

Posted by: 2nd Gen Latino ()
Date: November 03, 2011 06:46PM

MB's are equipped with Bluetooth/hands free operation, right? So, why do I/We have to deal with these ignorant drivers crossing over into our traffic lanes with their cell phones tucked between their cheek and shoulder. Seriously, read your owner's manual between cashing your father's allowance check and planning your next discoteque evening. READ your Merecedes Benz owners manual for hands free operation and stay out of my lane on the Dulles Toll Road... enuff already!

Posted by: I drive a Nissan ()
Date: November 03, 2011 07:54PM

Hands free on everything. So what! I do not need a symbol to define me.

Posted by: Ali Mohammadan ()
Date: November 04, 2011 03:21PM

Because I ams being on Bad asses mother fucker. Like a Samuel Jaxin of Arabia. I drive very important message to you, fucking you. Sharmuta!

My MB 190E is better than you hole family is worth. You are infidel. Ya lala.

-This is what I envision when I see these so called 'arabs' driving around all to importantly like they are sealing the deal. - Tax paying white guy.

Posted by: Ali Baba Osama ()
Date: November 04, 2011 04:10PM

Ali Mohammadan Wrote:
> Because I ams being on Bad asses mother fucker.
> Like a Samuel Jaxin of Arabia. I drive very
> important message to you, fucking you. Sharmuta!
>
> My MB 190E is better than you hole family is
> worth. You are infidel. Ya lala.
>
> -This is what I envision when I see these so
> called 'arabs' driving around all to importantly
> like they are sealing the deal. - Tax paying white
> guy.

Well drive something else because that shit is played the fuck out already. Stop ripping off all of the middle eastern males that came before you. Do something original. Do you also wear skinny jeans too?

Posted by: 2nd Gen Latino ()
Date: November 04, 2011 07:28PM

Update!: Splashing copius amounts of Drakkar Noir on your body DOESN'T make you smell any better. Take a long shower with a name-brand soap and the rest of us will thank you. Happy Eid al-Adha... like you would even care while you cross into my driving lane on the Dulles Toll Road. Smell better and thanks.

Posted by: Beemer driver ()
Date: December 02, 2011 03:58AM

Its weird to read all the hate. I hope this does not give our town a bad name.
Most people who do as the op claimed are basically new to america. They get a citizenship from investing in the us. Like buying a car wash. On a more important note i think its time someone took care of all the gangs though.

Posted by: FC Palermo1 ()
Date: December 02, 2011 05:23PM

i drive a 2011 MB S550, but am sicilian and very silky-smooth. i love driving it around the Fairfax Gov't Center, real slow to ensure the 17 year old white trash girls know what i'm about, being silky smooth.

Posted by: Clifford Worley ()
Date: December 02, 2011 07:09PM

Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
It’s a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumping through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up.
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with the Sicilian women, huh, that they changed the whole blood-line forever, that’s why blonde hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin.
I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I’m quoting history. It’s written. It’s a fact.

It’s written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin’? Cuz you, you’re part eggplant.

Posted by: FC Palermo1 ()
Date: December 03, 2011 11:49AM

you're a cantaloupe.

I haven't killed anyone since 1984...

Posted by: dennis hopper ()
Date: December 04, 2011 12:13AM

someone get's it!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.