HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
11TH Annual TOYS 4 TOTS POKER RUN
Posted by: Rider of VA Poker Runs ()
Date: October 30, 2011 08:37PM

11TH Annual TOYS 4 TOTS POKER RUN

Time:
Saturday, November 12, 2011: 12:00pm - 10:00pm

Poker Run starts at Kilroy's at 10:30 am. Last bike out at 12:00pm.

Poker hand $15.00 per person. Event admission is $15.00 a head. Poker run and event together is $25.00. Or to enter the event a new unwrapped toy of equal value. Winning hand will pay $200.00 and worse hand will pay $50.00.
We will be featuring four live bands : Lost Highway Band, Wyldesound, Steal the Deal, Bloody Merri and others. free food while it last.
There will be three stops on the Poker Run:Starting at Kilroy's, 360, Patriots Pub and Grille, ending at The Vienna Moose Lodge.
The event it self will start at 12:00pm at the Moose Lodge. If the weather is bad just go to the event!
Sponsors: The W.N.C., The Tradesmen M.C., Surly Wench M.C. The Vienna Moose Lodge, Kilroy's, 360 Bar and Grille, Patriots Pub and Grille.
W.N.C. will start putting collection boxes out Oct 30th we will collect all toys on Nov 11th, 2011 but, leave the boxes out till Dec 1st, 2011. Who ever wants a collection box please let me know on this page and W.N.C. will get to you. Also, We will be adopting a Marine Corp Family again this year. So anybody who has connections with grocery stores for money cards for donations for the family, please let W.N.C. know. A W.N.C. Member will be shopping Safeway and Wegmans.
W.N.C. will need at least 12 volunteers for the event.
Visit: http://www.wncrew.org, for more information.

Wednesday Night Crew

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 11TH Annual TOYS 4 TOTS POKER RUN
Posted by: All Bikers Welcomed ()
Date: October 31, 2011 11:04AM

This was a great run back in 2010 of November.
Attachments:
11-12-2011-00.jpg

Posted by: THE POKER RUN ()
Date: October 31, 2011 11:12AM

Attachments:
308.jpg

Date: October 31, 2011 11:13AM

Attachments:
307.jpg

Date: October 31, 2011 11:14AM

Attachments:
306.jpg

Date: October 31, 2011 11:15AM

Attachments:
308.jpg

Date: October 31, 2011 11:16AM

Attachments:
304.jpg

Posted by: dimwad ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:06AM

How can this be legal? Playing poker and winning cash.

Posted by: 81 supporter ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:15AM

nice pagen patch. no way would I support this.

Posted by: SUPPORTS WNC ()
Date: November 01, 2011 12:39PM

dimwad:

http://www.wncrew.org

Search for: non profit organizations online.

81 supporter:
Don't support. Stay away. Far away.

Date: November 01, 2011 12:42PM

Posted by: uR anti-American ()
Date: November 01, 2011 12:57PM

dimwad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is Poker permitted?
>

You don't support Toys for Tots?

toys-for-tots-c15f1daebae6e9d5_large.jpe

Date: November 01, 2011 02:47PM

I support Walmart, Carvel, Bowl America, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Subway, Pizza Hut, Public Schools, Apple Pie, Milk Shakes, XBox, Toys for Tots, Bells for Salvation Army, and the U.S.A. I also support the laws this country is founded on. You can do this event and not give out cash. Give out gift cards for McDonalds Apple Pie, Walmart Shoes, Carvel Ice Cream, Taco Bell Chelupas, Subway $5 Foot Longs, Pizza Hut 1 topping Large Pizza Stuffed Crust, with grand prize of an XBox system.

Posted by: Children N Need ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:32PM

I support a lot of things which includes, Inova Fairfax Hospital, for children. There will always be children in need everywhere you go 365 days a year.

Posted by: 81's watchn' you ()
Date: November 02, 2011 01:02PM

SUPPORTS WNC Wrote:
> dimwad:
>
> http://www.wncrew.org
>
> Search for: non profit organizations online.
>
> 81 supporter:
> Don't support. Stay away. Far away.

Don't worry, I wouldn't give you the time of day. DOUCHE. You better watch yourself...be very careful what you say. Best not to upset me or my "people"

Posted by: Horatio ()
Date: November 02, 2011 01:27PM

81's watchn' you Wrote:
> SUPPORTS WNC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > dimwad:
> >
> > http://www.wncrew.org
> >
> > Search for: non profit organizations online.
> >
> > 81 supporter:
> > Don't support. Stay away. Far away.
>
>
> Don't worry, I wouldn't give you the time of day.
> DOUCHE. You better watch yourself...be very
> careful what you say. Best not to upset me or my
> "people"

Don't worry, I have a keen nose and can smell dirtbags from miles away.

Posted by: DIRTBAGS HAVE KIDS ALSO ()
Date: November 03, 2011 12:14PM

Think before you all post BS on this thread. This is about the "children". All right? NOT about you 81%ERS!!! The PAGANS MC, WNC is monitoring this thread with the help of several hundred bikers. WATCH YO' BACKS!!!

Posted by: A.F.F.A. ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:04PM

DIRTBAGS HAVE KIDS ALSO Wrote:
> Think before you all post BS on this thread. This
> is about the "children". All right? NOT about you
> 81%ERS!!! The PAGANS MC, WNC is monitoring this
> thread with the help of several hundred bikers.
> WATCH YO' BACKS!!!

I really think you owe us an apology. If we don't get one, we will be collecting your patches.

We let you have and display your patches, remember that. It costs your club everytime you make a mistake like this. I promise when we speak to your charter president you will be reprimanded.

Remember always respect the Death Head!

Posted by: 1%er ()
Date: November 04, 2011 01:14PM

AFFA Stop your bullshit. Pagan Nation has nothing to do with this event. The guy who runs it is not a patch holder anymore. He does charity work in No Va year round.
All you are is a mouth. So, close it son. People this guy saying he is an Angel is nothing more than some hang around or a kid. So just ignore this mouth.

Posted by: CalmDown ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:05AM

1%ER...

Whoever you are, charity work is one of many good deeds on earth. You type as if you are one of the bikers managing and or assisting in charity work. With that said and I AM NOT BULL SHITTING YOU. It is a good mission to help children in need. All right? Wishes you and all those involved great success in many more years to come.

Date: November 07, 2011 08:36PM

Why do bikers never run for office round here? They can do more good in office and make a difference.

Posted by: realmale ()
Date: November 07, 2011 09:00PM

There a tons of charity events like Toys for Tots...e=what makes this one gay is the inclusion of a bunch of attention whores dressed up in their costumes riding scooters - yes, fucking loser, pussy ass biker people.

You are monitoring this? Go fuck yourself!

You want to do some charity, then fucking do it - do not expect any thanks and recognition because some faggy ass bikers asswipes are around. And why ride anywhere? What the fuck does that EVER do ------- NOTHING!

Self absorbed fucking clowns wearing costumes with little patches and gay terms like "81", what the fuck?

LEAVE THE SCOOTERS, COSTUMES and ATTITUDES at home and go do some charity without expecting someone to say " LOOK even big bad bikers help children!" Pathetic attention whores.

Next someone will say "Dare you to say that to a real biker." I have and will, I ALWAYS tell any biker fag to fuck off as soon as I see them, like walking into a 7-11 I walk by and look them in the eyes and say "fuck off" - they do nothing. I do not even turn around after I walk by...if there are more than 3 I MIGHT look back, because we al know the biker credo - WE ARE PUSSIES THAT HAVE TO BE IN A LARGE GROUP TO ACT TOUGH.

My favorite part are the groupie whore fat cunts that try to be a part of the scene - those are the lowest form of woman you will ever find.

Go do charity in your normal clothes and then get back to me....otherwise you are actually disrespecting the whole ideal of doing charity by connecting it with your little scoter clubs.

Monitor my nuts you fucking cunt.

Posted by: REAL FEMALE ()
Date: November 08, 2011 06:10AM

"My favorite part of the groupie whore fat cunts that try to be part of the scene - those are the lowest form of woman you will ever find."

WHOEVER YOU ARE, I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. SPEAKING FOR HUNDREDS OF WOMEN WHO ENJOY RIDING THEIR OWN MOTORCYCLES FOR THE OWN PLEASURE, DOING CHARITY WORK AND SO ON IS NOT WRONG. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD. OH AND, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO DARNED TOUGH? THINK AGAIN MISTER WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! ON TOP OF THAT, YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL WOMEN CUNTS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE HAPPY, ENJOY THE COMPANY OF THE SISTER HOOD, BROTHER HOOD OF BIKERS AND PARTY??? GET REAL!!! THANKS A LOT FOR TYPING SUCH A HATEFUL, ANGRY MESSAGE HERE. EVERYONE WOMAN IS UNIQUE, DIFFERENT!!! NONE OF THEM ARE THE SAME!!! NONE!!! IF YOUR OLE'LADY IS READING THIS MESSAGE, SHE MIGHT TAKE OFFENSE TO WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!! I HOPE SHE DOES!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU EVEN POST AGAIN, MISTER!!! GROW UP!!! STOP ACTING LIKE SOME WEAK, SICK-MINDED, CRAZY-ASS LUNATIC!!!

INDEPENDENT RIDER!!!

Posted by: GetHelp ()
Date: November 08, 2011 06:45AM

Look lady,
Being independent is one thing but, talking down to an old-school and hard-core biker is not right. Telling a biker he is wrong and calling him names solves nothing. Okay? I suggest that you stay clear of this man. All right? Be safe.

40 YEARS
BIKER CHIC
BAD TO THE BONE

Posted by: what the hell ()
Date: November 08, 2011 08:04AM

To Realmale: You are a liar! and a joke. Get over yourself. If you ever was to talk to me like that. little man you are not worth this response. I would love to run into you and you say that to me! by the way idiot,most of these people (like myself) are Veterans. So on behalf of all my brothers and sisters who have served this country, enjoy the freedom we have provided for you.

Posted by: SERVES THE USA ()
Date: November 08, 2011 10:17AM

To: what the hell

Well Said.

To: realmale

I serve the USA. Be careful what you say, how you say stuff on here. We notice you have serious anger issues. Pointless to vent because, all you're doing is hurting yourself, the people who care about you and making others angry. SO STOP!

Posted by: what the hell ()
Date: November 08, 2011 05:09PM

To: Serves the USA. Well said, and thank you.

Date: November 08, 2011 05:33PM

Attachments:
Rusty-38.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:34PM

Attachments:
Rusty-39.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:35PM

Date: November 08, 2011 05:35PM

Attachments:
Rusty-44.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:37PM

Attachments:
Rusty-53.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:38PM

Attachments:
Rusty-54.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:39PM

Attachments:
Rusty-56.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:41PM

Attachments:
Rusty-92.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:42PM

Attachments:
Rusty-96.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:44PM

Attachments:
RUSTY-129.jpg

Date: November 08, 2011 05:45PM

Attachments:
RUSTY-133.jpg

Posted by: 11 YEARS ()
Date: November 08, 2011 05:48PM

Great pics. Great memories of helping children and families in need during the holiday season.

Make a difference in children's lives one child and family at a time.

CHEERS, W.N.C.

Posted by: LovesWNC ()
Date: November 08, 2011 07:48PM

W - Winners

N - Noble

C - Caring

R - Radical
U - Understanding
S - Sexy, Silly
T - Terrific
Y - Young (AT) Heart

H - Hero, Hot
A - Awesome
L - Loving
L - Lovable

Posted by: POKERRUN COUNTDOWN ()
Date: November 08, 2011 08:15PM

The Fairfax County Police and Prince William County Police will be watching your upcoming Poker Run. Don't do anything illegal. Ride safely and obey all traffic safety laws.

Posted by: LAW BREAKERS ()
Date: November 09, 2011 07:46PM

Anyone planning to go on this poker run this coming Saturday, cancel out please. You're wasting your time, energy, money, gas, tax-dollars and the list just goes on and on. All right? This group was pulled over 08-18-2011, Thursday, afternoon. Why??? Several bikers took it upon themselves to block intersections in an un-safe manner and putting thousands of other people at risk for accidents. And this business of "pissing on my brother's funeral"? Load of shit and a crock. That man, the older brother of Fred. Timothy Hall; got what he deserved by being a past one-percenter, club member of the Pagans MC.

WNC consists of LAW BREAKERS. It is a group of pussy's using "Toys 4 Tots" as a suger-coding of one good deed. Good deeds does NOT wipe out the history of each and every biker of WNC and the clubs involved.

This message states facts, the truth and nothing but the truth. There's substancial evidence in police reports of Fairfax County, VA; of WNC.

WNC needs to end because, all they are is liars, players, cheaters, game-players, thieves of money just to make themselves look good to outsiders and the wrong crowd.

Think long and hard about what you all just read.

This is an ANTI-WNC outsider!

WNC needs to quit what they are doing because, they're wasting precious time on earth when each member of WNC needs to retire and live their own lives separate and apart from society.

Posted by: runster ()
Date: November 09, 2011 07:52PM

We need peace. They are trying to do good. To be civil, you can have a drop box at the Harley place near City of Fairfax. No need to ride this year. Take the time to be mellow and hang with family and friends in honor of those that passed. Not meaning disrespect. This conversation is out of hand, people just need to calm down and take a deep breath and a year off but the kids will still get the presents.

Posted by: All About The Children ()
Date: November 09, 2011 08:01PM

We all need peace. Trying to do good? They try too hard, from what I have heard and read. I chose not to ride with them because, they, the WNC do have a bad reputation for treating outsiders badly. I rather chill out with family and friends I love, trust, honor and am loyal to. I know you mean no disrespect. Neither do I mean you any disrespect to you sir or ma'm. Yes, sadly to state that this conversation is beyond out of control. What matters most on this thread is that the message is spread to "GIVE CHILDREN IN NEED PRESENTS so that they can be happy, joyful, play and also have opportunities to share their blessings to other children.

Bless you this holiday season, "runster"

Enjoy your evening.

Posted by: ATTENTION ALL MONITORS ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:49PM

Most of the bikers riding in the 11th Annual Toys 4 Tots Run will be leaving from Vienna Moose Lodge, located in Vienna, VA; out to a bar called Moe's Peyton Place, located in Springfield, VA.

1 of many MONITORS.

Posted by: Otis ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:08PM

The person on here slamming the WNC is probably the officer that got reprimanded for his poor behavior at the funeral procession.

Either that or some low life that wants to stir up shit over the good reputation of the WNC.

Talk is cheat, the action of the Toy for Tots drive is real.

Posted by: Mgr. of Moes Peyton place ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:37PM

We are NOT supporting this event in any way. The poster who said the group will be arriving at our restaurant is WRONG. Moe's Peyton place is not supporting this group nor have we ever supported these illegal law breakers.

WNC, go find another restaurant. We no longer want your business!!

Posted by: Go away!!! ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:42PM

Mgr. of Moes Peyton place Wrote:
> We are NOT supporting this event in any way. The
> poster who said the group will be arriving at our
> restaurant is WRONG. Moe's Peyton place is not
> supporting this group nor have we ever supported
> these illegal law breakers.
>
> WNC, go find another restaurant. We no longer want
> your business!!

smh at sad attempt to troll

Posted by: Moe's Manager again ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:57PM

Go away!!! Wrote:
> Mgr. of Moes Peyton place Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We are NOT supporting this event in any way.
> The
> > poster who said the group will be arriving at
> our
> > restaurant is WRONG. Moe's Peyton place is not
> > supporting this group nor have we ever
> supported
> > these illegal law breakers.
> >
> > WNC, go find another restaurant. We no longer
> want
> > your business!!
>
> smh at sad attempt to troll

No, it's the truth. We don't want you in our establishment. Find someplace else.

Posted by: Go Away!!! ()
Date: November 10, 2011 05:38PM

Moe's Manager again Wrote:
>
> No, it's the truth. We don't want you in our
> establishment. Find someplace else.

First, you have no idea who I am, as I do not know you. So even if you were Moe's Manager, which is doubtful, you couldn't determine if you want me in your place or not.

My tip for you is to put up a sign banning do-rags, which will probably encourage bikers to look elsewhere to spend their cash.

btw, if this happens, expect a visit from the health code inspectors.

Posted by: MOE'S PEYTON PLACE CUSTOMERS ()
Date: November 10, 2011 06:17PM

WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW, IF ANY OF YOU LOW-LIFES DO SHOW UP THIS SATURDAY NIGHT; THE FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE CONTACTED. STAY OUT FOR GOOD.

NOT A SUPPORTER OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW!!!

Posted by: MOE'S RIGHTS ()
Date: November 10, 2011 08:23PM

Moe and Mina have the right to call the POLICE if any type of drama, trouble occur within their bar.

I hope that they come to their senses and BAN each member of WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW permanently.

CUSTOMER OF MOE'S

HATES THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: BLESS YOU: WEDNESDAY NIGHT CREW ()
Date: November 11, 2011 12:41PM

Our family wishes the Wednesday Night Crew a sucessful, safe and fun and enjoyable ride.

Thank you for taking the time out of your own lives to help the family you all lovingly adopted and assisting many children in this holiday season.

Respect
and
Sincerety,

Family of Northern Virginia

Posted by: WNC: HAVE HEARTS FOR PEOPLE ()
Date: November 17, 2011 11:26AM

The WNC 2011 ride was a great success. A family got what they needed and many children in need also got their X-MAS wishes met.

CHEERS to WNC!

Posted by: Givers Not Takers ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:20PM

Looking foward to the Toys 4 Tots 12th Anniversary ride in 2012.

RIDE ON, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE.

WNC 12TH Annual TOYS 4 TOTS POKER RUN
Posted by: WNC 2012 POKER RUN ()
Date: January 17, 2012 08:23PM

WNC'S Annual TOYS 4 TOTS POKER RUN & PARTY will return,
November 2012.

More details to be announced.

WNC

Posted by: Stop it! ()
Date: January 17, 2012 09:18PM

this is now laughable! Who ever the person is that is posting as the WNC and trying to get reactions from everybody by being hurtful and disrespectful. Buddy you need help! Tonight alone you have reposted every thread on this subject. People see through you and are tired of the bullshit. Life goes on and everybody just wants to be happy. Grow up little man,grow up. If you have so much anger take it to the guy who you are angry with, I am very sure he would like to talk to you face to face. BUT, that won't happen, will it little man! lol

FURIOUS WITH RUSTY...HE IS THE ONE THAT KILLED HIS BROTHER FOR BECOMING A PAGAN!!!
Posted by: ANGRY AT RUSTY ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:07PM

Working on forgiving Rusty for re-joining the Pagans MC last year 2011. BIG MISTAKE. BIG TIME REGRETFUL MISTAKE...Then, none of this NASTY profiling from the FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT would never had taken place.

RUSTY, AS FACTS ARE TRUE WITH THE EVIDENCE ON HIM, IS THE REASON AND CAUSE OF TIMMY'S DEATH...IN A WAY.

THE FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT, WERE WELL WITHIN THEIR RIGHT; TO PROFILE RUSTY HALL, WNC, ALL THOSE ON MOTORCYCLES...

RUSTY HALL GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED...FOR LIVING A LIFE OF CRIME AS A 1%ER; 10 plus YEARS.

PROFILING IS NOT ILLEGAL, I don't think...

I'M GLAD THAT THE PROFILING TOOK PLACE...

THAT PAGAN, A. K. A., KNOWN AS MY ENEMY , RUSTY HALL, GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

Re: FURIOUS WITH RUSTY...HE IS THE ONE THAT KILLED HIS BROTHER FOR BECOMING A PAGAN!!!
Posted by: flute ()
Date: January 19, 2012 12:10PM

In the Pagan's MC, his nickname is Trombone as in Rusty Trombone.

Posted by: Reponse ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:34PM

You Do Not Know All Customers ()

Ok mouth, If you are so upset with Rusty Hall why don't you confront him. All these people on here seam to think they know everything about him. I am sure you can find his address or where him goes on Wednesday nights. So do something about it.

Posted by: Reponse ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:35PM

hey Flute you come to

Posted by: flute ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:44PM

Reponse Wrote:
> hey Flute you come to

Where? In Rusty's mouth?

No thanks.

NON-CONFRONTATIONAL...VERBAL FIGHTS SOLVE NOTHING
Posted by: WILL NOT CONFRONT RUSTY ()
Date: January 19, 2012 06:36PM

I do not know Mr. RUsty "Trombone" Hall, personally nor, do I care to at this point.

If I was "Trombone" reading all these disturbing posts; I would NOT respond at all.

No sense in responding...Okay?

CHROME & BONES 1st ANNUAL POKER RUN & PARTY
Posted by: SUPPORTER(S) OF KNIGHTS OF IRON MC ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:03PM

I recently heard through the communicational channels of "too many bikers talking all at once" that there will be a July 14th, 2012, Poker Run. The name is in the SUBJECT area of my post.

I intend to go. Support all 4 families of each fallen biker.

Hard to believe that 4 of them are gone within a year's time but, at least they are no longer suffering here NOR suffering their own DRAMA and other people's DRAMA.

Our 3 Brothers and 1 Sister, Georgia, finally at peace and waiting for us all on the other side.

K O I MC ASSOCIATE & SUPPORTER

THE TRADESMEN MC - ANNUAL SPRING POKER RUN
Posted by: SUPPORTER(S) OF TRADESMEN MC ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:08PM

Great thread going on here. Keep it all positive.

Looking foward to The Tradesmen MC's Annual Spring Poker Run.

So wishing we all had warmer weather now so all of us can get out and ride.

SUPPORTER OF
THE TRADESMEN MC

ANNUAL EXOTIC & STRIP POKER RUN & PARTY
Posted by: SUPPORTER(S) 13 REBELS MC ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:10PM

Also looking foward to the Annual Exotic & Strip Poker Run & Party this year!

REBELS keep on rebbin' loudly!

KEEP THE FUN & ENTHUSIASM OF RIDING MOTORCYCLES & HAVE FUN ADULT FUN TIMES...GOING!

13 REBELS MC (SUPPORTER)

ANNUAL SUMMER BIKE SHOW, RALLY & POKER RUN
Posted by: SUPPORTER(S) OF KNIGHTS OF IRON MC ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:12PM

We can't wait for your annual bike show, rally, party and poker run!

KNIGHTS OF IRON MC (SUPPORTER)

BOUND IN MY HEART BY CHOICE WITH
LOVE FOR YOUR CLUB, FAMIILIES,
FRIENDS & SUPPORTERS.

Re: CHROME & BONES 1st ANNUAL POKER RUN & PARTY
Posted by: G.Jones ()
Date: January 21, 2012 03:42AM

Chrome and Bones?
Regardless, whoever came up with that name (and I know it was a road name for one of the fallen riders) is totally tasteless. . . I can't help to think of the twisted metal and crumpled bodies. Pick another name for your worth while charity.

Posted by: Daily Rider ()
Date: January 21, 2012 10:02AM

So wishing we all had warmer weather now so all of us can get out and ride.

SUPPORTER OF
THE TRADESMEN MC

What? You're not riding? What, you wait till it's 80-degrees and sunny weather to ride? I was on my motorcycle last night in the snow, but didn't see any of you..what's the word...pussies!...out there

Not Worth Riding In Ice & Snow...With The Possibility of Crashing.
Posted by: Avoids Wintery Conditions ()
Date: January 21, 2012 01:32PM

Everyone's different. Doesn't matter how experienced a Rider you are. Just ride in a safe manner. If it were me, I'd wait for the incliment weather to pass then go riding.

Not a Pussy, Daily Rider.

Just a Rider that uses COMMON SENSE.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.