HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dominion home repair programs - worth it?
Posted by: Gregb ()
Date: October 29, 2011 09:07PM

Looking over our options we can pay extra each month for waterline replacement, gas line replacement, hvac, water heater repair, in home gas line, in home plumbing, in home electric, and surge help, and preferred restoration service. which ones are worth signing up for? Is dominion good about working with you when you do need their services?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion home repair programs - worth it?
Posted by: Againtest ()
Date: October 29, 2011 09:37PM

Gregb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking over our options we can pay extra each
> month for waterline replacement, gas line
> replacement, hvac, water heater repair, in home
> gas line, in home plumbing, in home electric, and
> surge help, and preferred restoration service.
> which ones are worth signing up for? Is dominion
> good about working with you when you do need their
> services?

Posted by: Token Eskimo ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:27PM

Dominion is a big money grubbing corporation. They just want your dollars. If nothing goes wrong with any of the listed items, then you'll get absolutely nothing in return for your money. It would be better to put that money in a savings account each month to save for repairs than just hand it over to Dominion.

Posted by: NAlis ()
Date: November 01, 2021 12:58PM

For more than a day, you can get free advice on hdb resale renovation. This will help you find out the exact cost of the repair. The condition of housing is of great importance. It is not worth buying a house and repairing it that is not in the best condition.

Posted by: Ex Teacher ()
Date: November 01, 2021 09:00PM

It’s basically an insurance policy.I had my sewer line and landscaping covered for $48 a year. In year ten, my sewer line clogged twice and Dominion paid for the repairs. Then my sewer line broke in the ground in January and they fixed it. They came back in April and sodded my back yard where the break was too. I saved over $10,000 by having this policy, so it worked well for me.

Posted by: faloven ()
Date: December 14, 2021 11:33AM

Hi, I have a park house. I need to do park home chassis refurbishment. I decided to contact Prestige Developments. I want to try the Ultimate cladding system. These are High Quality Park Home Cladding Systems exclusively from Prestige Developments.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.