HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Patch's payoff everyone else will send you a check but Patch makes it so difficult most give up. More money for them I guess. Well they suckered me
Posted by: businesman ()
Date: October 27, 2011 09:49AM

Congratulations! Your deal was a success!

We want to pay you for your earnings, but we're missing your W-9 and AOL Vendor forms. If we do NOT receive this information by Wednesday 10/26/11, we will not be able to pay you now. In order to receive your payment from Patch, we need you to please fill out and send back these two forms.

In a separate email that we just sent you will find detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms electronically. To find this email, search your email inbox and spam folders for a message from "AOLOBI@message.aol.com" with the subject "Payment Information for your Patch Deal." Click on the hyperlink in the email and you will enter our vendor payment portal. Important note - For your security, this link will expire in 6 hours! Please fill this out ASAP. If you miss the window, we can resend to you, please email me if you'd like me to do so.

Options: ReplyQuote
­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:01AM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2013 03:58PM by chuckhoffmann.

Re: Patch's payoff everyone else will send you a check but Patch makes it so difficult most give up. More money for them I guess. Well they suckered me
Posted by: businessman ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:03AM

I can guarantee you, we would never try and get out of paying a customer. I know you received the email from Finance because you responded to it and we have that email.

As I said, Finance will be reaching out to you on this matter, it is not something I have control over.

Barb

Re: Patch's payoff everyone else will send you a check but Patch makes it so difficult most give up. More money for them I guess. Well they suckered me
Posted by: average joe ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:20AM

We have been warning about the AOL/Huffington Post/Patch system suckering well-meaning people, sorry you are a victim.

Posted by: business Guy ()
Date: October 31, 2011 10:09PM

Damn Patch! Am I the only guy in America they won't give a blog to?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.