HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Car dealers service vans keep circling
Posted by: Vienna metro ()
Date: October 26, 2011 11:02PM

The latest annoying pet peeve ... at the Vienna metro near the south entrance there is a kiss and ride lot. The Brown's Nissan service van used to park there to wait for people to take to the dealership. Well, now the guy just keeps circling in the bus area. He goes very slow around the circle about 3 or 4 times looking for people. The problem is that a lot of people are dropping off or picking up passengers in the same place. So this guy is slowing down the whole works by moving as slow as he possibly can and just circling. There was a huge jam up of cars the other day behind this guy. Either find a parking spot along the side ... there usually are a few... or go back to the Kiss and ride lot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Car dealers service vans keep circling
Posted by: Mr. Brown ()
Date: October 27, 2011 12:45AM

Go complain to Browns Nissan so they can take care of this problem instead of bithching about it on this forum. Idiots like you make me made. Are you scared of calling Browns

Posted by: made man ()
Date: October 27, 2011 02:00AM

im sorry youre a made man shit happens. ppl get burned

Date: October 27, 2011 07:07PM

Right you got it...totally scared of Brown's! I service my car there sometimes and they might trash it on me!

Posted by: Tyrone ()
Date: October 27, 2011 11:01PM

We don't give a shit. Do something about it if it bothers you. (posting on this website isn't doing something about it)

Posted by: nimrod ()
Date: October 28, 2011 06:59AM

All the dealers same thing. Oursmann, Jim McKay, Browns, Farrish. They provide a service to their customers. What happens is the people are suppose to be there because they called, but they cannot find them, so some circle around. Thats all. As to how well their service departments do, I will not speak to that.

Date: October 28, 2011 08:32AM

I'll post whatever I want on this site Tyrone ... you are not the keeper of the underground and do not control free speech.

Posted by: No Shit Sherlock!!! ()
Date: October 28, 2011 02:23PM

Location, Location, Location. Metro Stop---abundance of dealers. Come on, grow a brain and perhaps a pair.

Posted by: Jensmom ()
Date: October 29, 2011 09:30AM

They are providing a service to the customer, they are doing their job. You need to slow down your life some before it passes you by! You are probably one of those people who cause accidents because you are always in such a hurry. it's not all about you.

Posted by: Drivers son ()
Date: October 29, 2011 09:46AM

In the first place thats my Dad.He's doing his job.If you were the person waiting for transportation you'd have a different outlook.So stop complaining!

Posted by: Drivers son so what! ()
Date: October 29, 2011 01:21PM

Tell him to pull over and park or go the the Kiss and ride lot like he used to! There are spaces along the side where he could wait and the person looking for him would find him. No need for him to keep blocking traffic.

Posted by: Worker Bee ()
Date: October 29, 2011 01:40PM

Drivers son Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the first place thats my Dad.He's doing his
> job.If you were the person waiting for
> transportation you'd have a different outlook.So
> stop complaining!

Thank him for having a job, and not being one of those who wants a handout, like so many from the gov't these days. I'll take his being there everyday, as a sign there's a hardworking dude!!! Way to go to your dad!

Posted by: Commuter ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:09AM

I've seen this guy too. He does slow up the traffic in the bus area. Why not pull over to the side and wait?

Posted by: Tyrone ()
Date: October 31, 2011 11:33PM

You'll post on this site and anonymously whine here because you're a chickenshit and too damned dumb to do anything about the actual problem, or at least the problem that you believe exists.

Vienna metro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll post whatever I want on this site Tyrone ...
> you are not the keeper of the underground and do
> not control free speech.

Posted by: dimwad ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:02AM

Maybe he is running for office. Make it a law to make them shut off their vehicles and save the environment.

Posted by: Diamond Doug ()
Date: November 01, 2011 06:48PM

In the grand scheme of things, is this really that big of a deal? Considering more pressing issues? Really?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.