HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police ID Body in New York Creek As Visiting Virginia Woman Linda Cheplick - Falls Church
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: October 26, 2011 04:57AM

Police ID Body in New York Creek As Visiting Virginia Woman Linda Cheplick

Cheplick is from Falls Church, Va.

ELMIRA HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Authorities say they're investigating the death of a Virginia woman whose body was found in an upstate New York creek.

Police in the village of Elmira Heights identified the woman Monday as 49-year-old Linda Cheplick of Falls Church, Va. Police Chief Rick Churches tells Elmira media outlets that she was visiting relatives in the area.

Churches said the cause of death hasn't been determined. An autopsy was being conducted by the Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office in Rochester.

Authorities say Cheplick's body was found Sunday in Mays Creek, just north of the city of Elmira.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/virginia/police-id-body-in-new-york-creek-as-visiting-virginia-woman-linda-cheplick-102511##ixzz1bsOh9Pvm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
LindaCheplick2_20111025163816_320_240.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police ID Body in New York Creek As Visiting Virginia Woman Linda Cheplick - Falls Church
Posted by: Obligatory Ticket Search Results ()
Date: October 26, 2011 11:23AM

Linda doesn't have too much going on, but something tells me that, if foul play was involved, her daughter's a prime suspect...

"CHEPLICK ","LINDA ","L","042"," 2131","GRAYSON ","PL","FALLS CHURCH","VA","10/13/2004","SPEEDING AT SCHOOL CROSSINGS "
"CHEPLICK ","LINDA ","L","046"," 2131","GRAYSON ","PL","FALLS CHURCH","VA","09/04/2008","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION "
"CHEPLICK ","LINDA ","L","046"," 2131","GRAYSON ","PL","FALLS CHURCH","VA","09/04/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "

"CHEPLICK ","MARISSA ","J","019"," 2131","GRAYSON ","PL","FALLS CHURCH","VA","03/31/2009","35-39MPH/25MPH ZONE "
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 19 07/04/2010 16.1-253.2 PROTECTIVE ORDER: 2ND VIOL W/IN 5 YRS 2131 GRAYSON PL PL, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 19 07/04/2010 18.2-57.2(A) ASSAULT: ON FAMILY MEMBER 2131 GRAYSON PL PL, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 20 03/09/2011 18.2-250.1 DRUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF 2131 GRAYSON PL FLCH, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 20 03/09/2011 18.2-250.1 DRUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF 2131 GRAYSON PL FLCH, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 20 03/09/2011 46.2-300 LICENSE: DRIVE W/O 2131 GRAYSON PL FLCH, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 20 03/09/2011 54.1-3466 PARAPHERNALIA: UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF 2131 GRAYSON PL FLCH, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA J 20 03/09/2011 54.1-3466 PARAPHERNALIA: UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF 2131 GRAYSON PL FLCH, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA JADE 20 08/28/2011 18.2-250(A)(a) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH I OR II 2131 GRAYSON PL, FALL CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA JADE 20 08/28/2011 18.2-250(A)(a) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH I OR II 2131 GRAYSON PL, FALL CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA JADE 20 08/28/2011 18.2-250(A)(b) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH III 2131 GRAYSON PL, FALL CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA JADE 20 08/28/2011 18.2-250(A)(b1) DRUGS: POSSESS SCH IV 2131 GRAYSON PL, FALL CHURCH, VA 22043
CHEPLICK MARISSA JADE 20 08/28/2011 54.1-3466 PARAPHERNALIA: UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OF 2131 GRAYSON PL, FALL CHURCH, VA 22043

Re: Police ID Body in New York Creek As Visiting Virginia Woman Linda Cheplick - Falls Church
Posted by: Rap sheet ()
Date: October 26, 2011 11:30AM

aw shucks, kids these days! they do the darndest things.

Posted by: CSI Fairfax ()
Date: October 26, 2011 12:12PM

Another local with a very shady past and a closet chocked full of skeletons.

Posted by: Idea Guy ()
Date: October 26, 2011 01:02PM

I think we should conduct a contest here on FU to see who can come up with the longest list of tickets using only the ticket search function...

Posted by: kc ()
Date: October 27, 2011 02:37PM

It appears that Marissa had a 10/15 court date for her drug cases. They are in the Fairfax County system. I'm guessing the the protective order and the associated case in the juvenile/family court system since I can't seem to locate any info on the assault case.

Posted by: kc ()
Date: October 27, 2011 02:37PM

Opps, I made a typo. The court date was 10/25/2011 which has now been continued until next year.

Posted by: Juliana ()
Date: October 27, 2011 03:55PM

You all have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. How crude could you be to accuse or suspect a daughter in absolute sheer grief and mourning at a time like this?! Do you have nothing better to do than snoop into personnal information about court cases and cast your meaningless and awful opinions behind your computer desk!? I too am one of Linda's daughters and am just disgusted by the nerve of these posts. How could you?! MARISSA WAS NOT EVEN IN NEW YORK WHEN IT HAPPENED. No one else was involved. This is so disgusting to me I can't believe there are people like this who would do such a thing.

Posted by: Please ()
Date: October 27, 2011 04:20PM

Juliana, please listen to me. Please do not return to this board to read any posts, and especially not to post anything further. While it is kind of you to want to stand up for your sister, there are some truly sick people on this board who delight in inflicting pain on others. You are better than they are, and by totally ignoring the existence of ths board (and I know that will be hard), you will defeat them.

I didn't know your mother, but we had friends in common and she had a reputation as a truly wonderful woman and will be greatly missed by many. Please follow my advice and know she would give you the same advice if she was able.

Posted by: Marshall ()
Date: October 27, 2011 07:20PM

Julie, did you go to Marshall?

"Isolated Incident:" Police Release Details on Body Found in Elmira Heights
Posted by: McGruff the Crime Dog ()
Date: October 28, 2011 07:10AM

"Isolated Incident:" Police Release Details on Body Found in Elmira Heights
Reported by: Jenelle Tortorella
http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Isolated-Incident-Police-Release-Details-on-Body/XDzzF7cejU-luVGfLOs3lg.cspx

Elmira Heights, N.Y. – A Virginia woman is dead after her body was found in an Elmira Heights Creek Sunday afternoon.

WETM 18 News continues its coverage of a story you first heard about on WETM 18 News at 6 on Sunday.

Elmira Heights Police said 49-year-old Linda Cheplick’s body was found in a creek at the end of Parkwood Avenue in Elmira Heights Sunday afternoon.

When asked if he could walk us through how Cheplick got to the creek, Elmira Police Chief Rick Churches said, “No, I can’t comment on that at all.”

Cheplick was from Falls Church, Virginia, a city about 10 miles outside of Washington, D.C.

Police said she was in the area visiting family who live at 285 Parkwood Avenue in Elmira Heights.

Crime tape surrounded the home this weekend, but it has since been released back to the homeowners; authorities are still investigating the cause of Cheplick’s death.

They believe this is an isolated incident, but would not say if they think her death is suspicious or accidental.

“It’s not anything the public should [feel] at risk, alarmed about right now. No, not at all,” said Churches.

Neighbors who live near the home said seeing authorities and police tape is surprising on their normally quiet street.

“[I’m] pretty shocked. Just, like, unreal because nothing like that ever happens here,” said neighbor James Bryant.

Elmira Heights police are not saying who placed the 911 call Sunday afternoon.

Cheplick’s body has been turned over to the Monroe County Coroner.

New York State Police are assisting in the investigation.

Posted by: a relative ()
Date: October 28, 2011 03:56PM

I, too, find it amazing that some idiots have all this time on their hands to commit character assasination on a someone who just lost her mother. She was in Virginia, so some of you may need to google Virginia and Elmira and maybe you can learn that they are far apart. You might also go to a library--if you know what that is--and ask a reference librarian to show you how to read a map. But that would mean you would have to leave your mother's basement and talk to a human being. You might also be shocked to find out that even good people can have a drug problem, especially in their youth. Some even grow up to be US President --see Bush,G.W,for example. Julianna- if you do come back here and read this board just know that your extended family loves and supports you, your sister, your brother, and your dad.

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: October 28, 2011 05:58PM

a relative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I, too, find it amazing that some idiots have all
> this time on their hands to commit character
> assasination on a someone who just lost her
> mother. She was in Virginia, so some of you may
> need to google Virginia and Elmira and maybe you
> can learn that they are far apart. You might also
> go to a library--if you know what that is--and ask
> a reference librarian to show you how to read a
> map. But that would mean you would have to leave
> your mother's basement and talk to a human being.
> You might also be shocked to find out that even
> good people can have a drug problem, especially in
> their youth. Some even grow up to be US President
> --see Bush,G.W,for example. Julianna- if you do
> come back here and read this board just know that
> your extended family loves and supports you, your
> sister, your brother, and your dad.

Or we could make fun of people such as yourself, who take themselves way to seriously. I cannot believe you wasted your energy typing such a lengthy "Whine-Fest" and really thought anyone would care.

Re: "Isolated Incident:" Police Release Details on Body Found in Elmira Heights
Posted by: I Miss Gravis ()
Date: October 28, 2011 10:46PM

McGruff the Crime Dog Wrote:

>
> Elmira Heights, N.Y. – A Virginia woman is dead
> after her body was found in an Elmira Heights
> Creek Sunday afternoon.
>

In truth, she was dead before her body was found.

Posted by: cheplick friends ()
Date: October 28, 2011 10:46PM

no one with half a heart would think "a relative" was taking him/herself too seriously. you just showed, again, what an idiot you are.

these are good people, and this is a terrible tragedy.

Posted by: SHUTTHEFUCKUP ()
Date: October 31, 2011 11:01AM

Here's to hoping that they find you dead in a creek somewhere, Mr. Insensitive.

Date: October 31, 2011 11:11AM

SHUTTHEFUCKUP Wrote:
> Here's to hoping that they find you dead in a
> creek somewhere, Mr. Insensitive.

Your concern is touching, but I'm afraid it will be me finding you and putting a toe tag on that claw you call a toe. That's my job after all.

Posted by: Toe Tag Faerie ()
Date: October 31, 2011 11:59AM

The Coroner report indicate that excessive "Fisting" was the cause of death.

Posted by: fff ()
Date: October 31, 2011 12:49PM

Based on the news report I read, it sounds like she got a bit too tipsy before going to check out that creek.

Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:28PM

I suspect Juliana is a dumb whore like her sister, who is a junkie deviant of the worst order. I'm sure the mother is glad that she doesn't have to witness how dysfunctional and what a waste of skin her daughters turned out to be.

Posted by: Heartless ()
Date: October 31, 2011 02:50PM

...and in the end the only happy ones are the worms.
Attachments:
Sk06MaggotEye3Big.gif

Posted by: H8thestoopid ()
Date: November 01, 2011 12:36AM

Mr. Insensitive, how long did you have to study at Melwood to get the job putting toe tags on cadavers? And do you ass fuck them before or after you tag them? Just because you were born with a wire coat hanger sticking out of your ear doesn't give you the right to slander good people. It's nice that your mom's pimp lets you get on the internet when you're not giving him a tongue bath.

Posted by: Keep it Comin' Love ()
Date: November 01, 2011 02:02AM

This is one of the most entertaining threads on FFXU in recent memory!

Posted by: all ears ()
Date: November 02, 2011 10:20AM

Juliana,

There are rude and crude people in this world. Comedy is based on tragic events and an example would be what did NASA satnd for after the Challenger accident. Nedd another seven astronauts. However I did go to school with your father and uncle and their father was a Guidance Counselor I believe at Thomas Edison. I am truly saddened that in this day and age you think that court information is "personnal". Your father was well educated and it looks as if it was not passed on down. I believe he used to live down south in La or Al. The charges that were posted appear to be real so deal with it! There seems to be a serious problem there that has festered. Was it caused by a lack of parental concern?

Date: November 02, 2011 01:43PM

H8thestoopid Wrote:
> Mr. Insensitive, how long did you have to study at
> Melwood to get the job putting toe tags on
> cadavers? And do you ass fuck them before or
> after you tag them? Just because you were born
> with a wire coat hanger sticking out of your ear
> doesn't give you the right to slander good people.
> It's nice that your mom's pimp lets you get on
> the internet when you're not giving him a tongue
> bath.

H8thestoopid, your mom's cute.

Posted by: Question4 ()
Date: December 05, 2011 07:24PM

Any updates on how this woman died?

Posted by: Answer4 ()
Date: December 06, 2011 04:54PM

Odd. Nothing on Google.

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: December 09, 2011 08:34PM

All of you people are discusting loosers. How dare you accuse a child mourning for thier mother at a time like this. I am shocked to see there the completely ignornant low life jerk offs like you that exist on this earth. Let me guess, your prob over weight, havent seen a gym in years, and live in front of your computer. Are you all actually sitting there looking up grieving peoples court cases and backrounds? why would u want to bring them more stress and hurt? YOU ALL ARE LOW LIFE LOOSERS. GO TO HELL. GET A LIFE. GO TO THE GYM.

Posted by: WOOOOW ()
Date: December 13, 2011 05:41PM

wow r u fucking kidding me you guys are pathedic you have no life and if u were on the other side of this situation i bet u would kill someone that would say that type of shit to u.......people amaze me sometimes i swear

Date: December 13, 2011 05:44PM

I would like to buy a grammar/spell checker........

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.