HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
george mason cops
Posted by: cletus vandamn ()
Date: January 23, 2008 03:15PM

Lets hear some opinons about those mason cops. I just got popped for 52 in a 25 on university, Damn security guards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: george mason cops
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 23, 2008 03:18PM

Ummmmm...You were doing 27 over the speed limit. Enjoy the wreckless charge on your record.

The GMU police are basically state police with limited jurisdiction.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 23, 2008 04:09PM

cletus vandamn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets hear some opinons about those mason cops. I
> just got popped for 52 in a 25 on university, Damn
> security guards.

how did you manage to do that without blowing through one of the numerous stop signs and or flying over one of those big ass speed bumps or running down a hapless kid walking across the road to or from class? You deserve a Wrecklass

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: January 23, 2008 04:20PM

ITRADE It is RECKLESS not WRECKLESS DUH

and they are not basically State Police they are fully sworn police officers that can enforce the law on the campus and to some extent the surrounding curtilage of the campus.

Cletus-GTFU and STFD
Attachments:
owned police.jpg

Date: January 23, 2008 04:24PM

Yes, by having extended jusrsdiction above and beyond the boundaries of the campuses and into neighborhoods surrounding the schools (PW, Fairfax, and Arlington counties), their status is elevated beyond simply local police or sheriff.

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: January 23, 2008 04:40PM

Nice try but WRONG again Mr. Peabody. They have JURISDICTION ONLY on the campus and the curtilage surrounding the campus unless its a FELONY. CALL THEM AND AND ASK THEM GENIUS.

Posted by: O ()
Date: January 23, 2008 04:57PM

Its called a mutual jurisdiction agreement between the department(GMU) and its neighboring jurisdictions (FFX cty, FFX cnty, etc...) and its designed to provide a better service to the community. They are limited as to how far off campus property they may go unless it is a FELONY as was stated by rat....

Date: January 23, 2008 05:18PM

Yes, but in theory a GMU cop can give tickets (misdemeanor) or traffic infractions in PW, Fairfax or Arlington counties. Granted the range is tied to a distance from a campus, but the fact remains that they can. Can a Fairfax police officer give a traffic infraction citation to a person in the middle of Arlington county? No.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 23, 2008 05:25PM

alright besides the fact......yes you were an idiot for going that fast on university...what did you think would happen? however FUCK the GMU cops. they do nothing except cause problems and bring the good parts of mason down. only mason cops would sit in a parking lot and wait for SOBER drivers to bring drunk people home and then charge the drunks with drunk in public. i cant stand even thinking about those pigs. they make fairfax county cops look like guardian angels or somethin.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 23, 2008 09:26PM

mason cops are the lowest of the low. the scum that's scraped off the bottom of the barrel. they are the biggest asshole cops there are in VA.
Ego levels. (higher = bigger ego)
 _
| |
|G|
|e|
|o|
|r|
|g|
|e|
| |
|M|
|a|
|s|
|o|
|n|
| |
|U|
|n|
|i| _
|v|| |
|e|| |
|r|| |
|s|| |
|i|| |
|t|| |
|y|| |
| || |
|P|| | _
|i|| || |
|g|| || |
|s||F|| |
| ||a|| |
| ||i|| |
| ||r|| |
| ||f|| |
| ||a||F| _
| ||x||C|| |
| || ||P||S|
| ||C||D||t| 
| ||i|| ||a|
| ||t|| ||t| _
| ||y|| ||e||F|
| || || || ||B|
| || || || ||I|
|_||_||_||_||_|

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:25AM

Fuck, GRAVIS!!! Get a life man! How can you and others have no respect for people who protect you everyday!!?? Again, I'll say it over and over, name five people you know that would, without thinking twice, put their life on the line for yours. George Mason University is about as scuzzy as it gets in NOVA, so for those officers to get up and go to work everyday takes dedication and heart. I don't even like driving through there, let alone get out of my car and deal with fuck heads like you. Here's a scenario for you, Cletus Vandamn is driving like his usual fuckhead self, doing 25 over in 25 mph area, and in his lapse of judgement, riches for his cell phone, blowing past the stop sign, and into the intersection of which, you just pulled into thinking it was safe. Boom, you're t-boned, and can't move. The police officer is the first one on the scene. He's checking on the drivers, and going to press charges of vehicular manslaughter to cletus for failure to pay full time and attention. That police officer does everything he can to keep you alive before the medics arrive, and even call the helicopter to medivac your sorry ass to the hospital. Later in the hospital, you find out that if it wasn't for the early efforts of the police officer helping you out, you wouldn't have made it to when the paramedics arrive. Now do me a favor.....look that police officer in the eye, and say " mason cops are the lowest of the low. the scum that's scraped off the bottom of the barrel. they are the biggest asshole cops there are in VA." ......

Now also think, how much more likely it would be for this scenario to happen, if that officer, hadn't pulled over cletus, or any of the other 20-30 reckless driving tickets he wrote that month. They would've never gotten the hint, never gotten the warning of the possible effects their reckless driving would have on people. He's doing 25 over, in a busy , high traffic area, his cell phone rings, or something catches his eye to the left, he drops his cigarette in his lap, his drink spills, he drops food, or...he just didn't see the stop sign, and didn't have enough time to react.

Do the speed limit you fuckers. You haven't been trained, you don't know what could happen, and how to react when it does. Respect those who put their life on the line, and the happiness of their loved ones on the line each day. Think of the person you love most....now think how it would feel if you knew that each time they walked out the front door, could be the last. Show some respect, and if you break the law, you deserve to get caught. And again, do yourself a favor, go to the national law enforcement memorial and look at all the names. It is just as long as the vietnam memorial. Think of all the lives that were effected for each one of those names. Read the stories, do the math. It makes front page news when an officer is forced to take a life to protect someone else, but when an officer is killed b/c of the stupidity of another human being, the nation looks the other way. Tell those officers families, that their mother/father/brother/son/daughter/etc.etc. is the lowest of the low. the scum that's scraped off the bottom of the barrel. they are the biggest asshole cops there are"

That's all I have to say.... May god have mercy on your soul.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 11, 2008 12:48AM

Cletus Van Dam says:

"Fuck you too."
Attachments:
Walton_Goggins.jpg

Date: February 11, 2008 03:07AM

doesnt stop the fact they do some pretty shitty things

Posted by: Citizen ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:25AM

A citizen should be afforded an opportunity to sign an “opt out” legal document which would exclude that citizen from receiving Police, Fire and Rescue support from Fairfax County.

That citizen could have this notice hanging around his/her neck….similar to a medic alert necklace. Except the words could read ….“NO SAVE”…. after this citizen pummels their car into a utility pole leaving a bloody mess.

Thinning of the herds.

Since no such form exists, Fairfax County is stuck saving your sorry asses.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 11, 2008 11:13AM

George Mason Univ student housing:
Attachments:
shantytown.jpg

Date: February 12, 2008 08:07AM

hahaha looks like the patriot village.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.