HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Report on the Revamped James Madison McD
Posted by: Grand Opening Hogger ()
Date: October 24, 2011 12:45AM

About a month ago, me and the misses checked out the newly touched up James Madison McD in Vienna. It's looking really European...which means gaudy and out of style in about 6 months. What really pissed me off to no end was the fucking glitter all over the seats. It may have had something to do with the grand opening/random Ronald magic jism spray or whatever, but I have not been back. The fucking prices are the same and so is the menu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Report on the Revamped James Madison McD
Posted by: McDowell ()
Date: October 25, 2011 01:00AM

The new McD is a simple box. Nothing gaudy about it. Boxes never go out of style. The old McD was a bad renovation of an ugly 70s building. In about a couple years all the US Mcdonalds will be replaced with the minimalist box design you don't like.

Whatever... I just want McDonalds to bring back the scalding hot fried apple pies. The crap baked pies they sell are stale, dry, and lukewarm.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.