HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Looking for DUI Attorney/ Advice
Posted by: Bobly ()
Date: January 15, 2010 05:43AM

Warren McLain is NOT reasonable. I don't know who posted that. You should pay less then 2000 for DUI offense. I got my first DUI and got charged way over price and taken advantage of. You should try Ted Seibert.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FFXU jailbird ()
Date: January 15, 2010 10:54PM

Date: January 16, 2010 12:08AM

Good stop drinking and driving!
You say you got "taken advantage of"? Your a fucking drunken driver. They shoulda bent your ass over and fucked you real hard repeatedly after making you toss Bubba's salad for a couple hours.
Then you wouldn't put the public in danger and claim you've been "taken advantage of". Piece of shits.

Posted by: JANIS ()
Date: January 25, 2010 01:09PM

I used Sheryl Shane for third dwi and won trial. I think she does traffic, criminal, and divorce stuff. She was really good. www.sherylshanelaw.com

Posted by: Bobbiejoesuesmith ()
Date: January 25, 2010 04:37PM

Posted by: DUI ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:32PM

warren mcclain. he isn't too expensive. his office moved, thinks he is near 123/main st in ffx city.

Warren MClain charges almost half a grand for DUI defense. I am not even sure what he does for this money. He will just ask you to plead guilty and not work for you if he feels that you are a nobody to him. When you weigh what you have to spend if you get convicted, its not worth it. Don't go with him. Shop around.

Posted by: Max ()
Date: February 07, 2010 11:32PM

The only thing Demetry (Demete) Pikrallidas is good at is EATING!

and obviously recommending himself on this website. haha.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 08, 2010 12:19AM

Bobbiejoesuesmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: Looking for DUI Attorney/ Advice
> Posted by: DUI ()
> Date: April 14, 2009 04:32PM
>
>
> warren mcclain. he isn't too expensive. his office
> moved, thinks he is near 123/main st in ffx city.
>
>
>
> Warren MClain charges almost half a grand for DUI
> defense. I am not even sure what he does for this
> money. He will just ask you to plead guilty and
> not work for you if he feels that you are a nobody
> to him. When you weigh what you have to spend if
> you get convicted, its not worth it. Don't go with
> him. Shop around.

$500 would've been much less wordage to type out.

/genius typing advice

Posted by: robert on scanner ()
Date: February 08, 2010 12:27AM

I used Ishee from fairfax city. I think he was at university drive, across 411 chain bridge rd. He was good. I cut me a deal 500.00 or 100 per hr minimun. He took 30 minutes on my case in court. He charge me 100.00 was like 20 years ago. He is better now and knows some judges and shit.
I also use this fag that outs adds in craigs list. Dont mind that he is fag. I think he adds in CL because he wants to bait guys there. He helped me in fairfax city right on the court date and we just met on line. The fucker text me all fricking weekend on my cell. At the court date I had to ask the other fags how tis dude looked like? Had to live my phone downstairs. I found him in court he took 250 cash from me.

Posted by: robert on scanner ()
Date: February 08, 2010 12:31AM

had to live, shit. So he reduced my charge for 250.00
I think it was good. MY court date was a monday 930 am and we started to text each other on saturday.He is a god fag lawyer. He is in railroad ave, brick building on the second floor. He has some mexican assitent. she is kind of stupid. I did like the guy, anyways. Im just not a fag. I just shit from there.

Re: probation violation
Posted by: scared ()
Date: August 14, 2010 02:45PM

I am on probation for a dui I received, convicted in March, high BAC. Spent five days in jail, 25 days suspended. Was attending ASAP and like an idiot, I got drunk at our community pool last weekend, got arrested for drunk in public and spent night in jail. I know I have a drinking problem, am in aa and looking for a sponsor, also signed up for substance abuse counseling which starts this week. Really upset with myself, I know it was a stupid, ridiculous choice. Has anyone been through this before? I was recently laid off from my job, can't affort to hire another lawyer and the one I had for dui was USELESS.. Joe Ritenour. Has anyone worked with a public defender before and can anyone tell me what I might expect when I go before the judge? Please don't reply with any sarcastic responses, I know I made a stupid decision and I'm working on my problem, but I'd appreciate any sincere advice. Thank you

Re: probation violation
Posted by: Bill ()
Date: August 16, 2010 12:06AM

scared Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am on probation for a dui I received, convicted
> in March, high BAC. Spent five days in jail, 25
> days suspended. Was attending ASAP and like an
> idiot, I got drunk at our community pool last
> weekend, got arrested for drunk in public and
> spent night in jail. I know I have a drinking
> problem, am in aa and looking for a sponsor, also
> signed up for substance abuse counseling which
> starts this week. Really upset with myself, I
> know it was a stupid, ridiculous choice. Has
> anyone been through this before? I was recently
> laid off from my job, can't affort to hire another
> lawyer and the one I had for dui was USELESS.. Joe
> Ritenour. Has anyone worked with a public
> defender before and can anyone tell me what I
> might expect when I go before the judge? Please
> don't reply with any sarcastic responses, I know I
> made a stupid decision and I'm working on my
> problem, but I'd appreciate any sincere advice.
> Thank you

If you cannot afford a lawyer and meet state guidelines in Fairfax you can get a court appointed lawyer in private practice. Some of them can be good and others not so much so, but if the state is paying them they will be working for peanuts. Ask yourself whether you really want to trust your fate to someone working at those rates. Better course of action would be to try to scrounge up whatever money you could and then hire some lawyer who recently worked for Fairfax Commonwealth Attorneys office.

The process in Fairfax for getting a court appointed lawyer is pretty straight forward. On your first hearing date you go in and ask for one. You will have to fill out a form with asset and income information on it. If you meet guidelines they will appoint one for you.

You didn't say what your beef was with Ritenour so cannot comment about the result of your last trial. However I can warn you not to expect a miracle. If the bust was good then it will come down to 1) what kind of deal will the prosecutor offer and 2) what kind of mood is the judge in that day. If you are expecting Alan Shore type performances and results, think again.

Posted by: Pizza Guy ()
Date: April 28, 2016 02:06PM

I used Jim Love, got me off a DUI and a refusal. Jim does not like to lose, you are going to get your money's worth with Jim. I see now the FFX county court site takes the names of the attorney's you use off the records, to bad, before they did that, Jim's name was on it. Great Job Jim.

Posted by: name ()
Date: April 29, 2016 08:40PM

He shouldnt have been driving drunk. drunk drivers suck. hes underage too. scum of the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a sassy, sarcastic teenager. I post my real views on things and I don't care what you might think. :) Have a nice day!

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.