HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: FBI Raids Neighbors House
Posted by: Git R Done ()
Date: April 01, 2012 12:40AM

in teh 907
Attachments:
corrupt\'d.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Foghorn Longhorn ()
Date: April 02, 2012 12:56AM

In Texas we call that, "Riding the Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels"

Posted by: Texas Gold ()
Date: April 02, 2012 06:37PM

High profile meetings with Senators, Congressmen, Legislative Assistants, Directors of the SBA... hmmmm... something smells fishy here... is this not Nova Datacom 2.0???
Attachments:
471519_217721198334992_202974643142981_405189_227091682_o.jpg

Date: April 02, 2012 06:41PM

The Road Runner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ....and conjugal visits at the Graybar Hotel....
>
> Why is it these clowns always leave out integral
> parts of their history ?
>
> He forgot to add "convicted felon"

What's even more silly, he takes credit for coming up with Nova Datacom's branding and other successes but fails to realize if one does a simple google search on his name there is page after page of documents covering his involvement in writing false past performances and involvement in the whole sordid affair.

Last I heard, usually Leaders and Mentors aren't those who are involved in Federal crimes and tend to be people of integrity, not those who are willing to deceive and steal from taxpayers.

Posted by: I Know More Than You Doo ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:06PM

Texas Gold Wrote:
> High profile meetings with Senators, Congressmen,
> Legislative Assistants, Directors of the SBA...
> hmmmm... something smells fishy here... is this
> not Nova Datacom 2.0???

If I traveled that far and only got to see a legislative assistant I'd be pissed. At least The Dom was gracious enough to meet with them. As corrupt as that old bastard is, he does treat Alaskans well, even those of us who've been tracking him for years, and yes, I've been tracking for years, many many years. (hint, hint)

On a personal level I like the guy, I've met him many times, as a public servant however I believe that he's way beyond his sell-by date and should have moved on years ago.

I wonder if they were discussing the SBA OIG's report 10-11 with the SBA attorney ? The piece of paper that is the front, oops, I mean shell company which controls Copper River was investigated about 2 years ago by the OIG.

http://www.sba.gov/office-of-inspector-general/872/5168

DC is such a small town, speaking of Legislative Assistants, Scott Leathard, pictured here poking his head in the door, is the son of Pete Leathard, former President and COO of VECO. VECO was the oilfield services company that was caught up at the center of the FBI/DOJ Polar Pen investigation in Alaska.

Former VECO President and Kid Fucker Bill Allen cut a deal that kept Leathard and his associates, as well as Bill Allen's family from prosecution by the DOJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VECO_Corporation

On August 31, 2006 officers with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Internal Revenue Service raided the offices of several prominent members of the Alaska Legislature. Raided were the offices of Sen. John Cowdery (R-Anchorage), Senate President Ben Stevens (R-Anchorage), Rep. Vic Kohring (R-Wasilla), Rep. Bev Masek (R-Willow), Rep. Bruce Weyhrauch (R-Juneau), Sen. Don Olson (D-Nome), and Rep. Pete Kott (R-Eagle River). The investigation involved allegations of illegal gifts to law makers from VECO.[3] Senator Olson was never charged but it was found he had turned down illegal campaign assistance.[4]

Also named in the search warrants were VECO officers Bill J. Allen, Rick Smith and Pete Leathard.

What a small world it is indeed, it just happens that Mr. Leathard lives next to Nichole Sprinzen, who also has close ties to Dom Young.....in more ways than one too....

http://dc.blockshopper.com/blocks/by_city/washington-near_northeast/street/3rd.ne.st/600-699

620 3rd Street NE Nicole H Sprinzen
622 3rd Street NE Scott P Leathard

http://www.mainjustice.com/2012/02/13/fraud-section-trial-attorney-returns-to-akin-gump/

Trial attorney Nicole H. Sprinzen returned to Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP last week, leaving her post as a trial attorney in the Justice Department’s Fraud Section of the Criminal Division.

Akin Gump of course, is the law firm to which Don Young, pictured here, has paid over 1 million dollars to in order to keep him out of jail.

http://www.adn.com/2011/05/03/1843402/young-still-raising-money-for.html

Since 2007, Young has spent more than $1 million on lawyers, mostly from his campaign account. The legal expense fund, set up in 2008, doesn't have the same restrictions on contribution limits and corporate contributions as a political campaign account. The fund has raised $179,000 since Young opened it in 2008. Disclosure forms filed last month show that since the fund opened, $98,415 total has gone to Washington D.C.-based law firm Akin Gump.

Oh, and the fat guy with the curly hair ? Jon Devore, another old Stevens/Murkowski/Young hack who works for Birch Horton Bittner & Cherot, the Bittner of course being Bill Bittner, brother of Catherine Stevens, wife of Ted.

It's a small world after all.
Attachments:
DSC07761.JPG

Posted by: Power Crime & Mystification ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:31AM

Fixing the regulators is cheaper than fixing the problem.

Power, Crime and Mystification

Date: April 04, 2012 08:55AM

I Know More Than You Doo Wrote:
> Akin Gump of course, is the law firm to which Don
> Young, pictured here, has paid over 1 million
> dollars to in order to keep him out of jail.

I am betting Alex Cho and the rest of the former NDC cronies wished they knew these Copper River folks before this whole sordid affair went down. Having all these connections to friends at high places could have been real useful, and they might have been able to use their "get out of jail free" card.

Instead, looks like Cho and Hallas will be spending a loooooong time behind bars. The moral of this story - it pays to have connections to high ranking government officials.

Posted by: Difference ()
Date: April 04, 2012 11:14AM

Texas Gold Wrote:
> I Know More Than You Doo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Akin Gump of course, is the law firm to which
> Don
> > Young, pictured here, has paid over 1 million
> > dollars to in order to keep him out of jail.
>
> I am betting Alex Cho and the rest of the former
> NDC cronies wished they knew these Copper River
> folks before this whole sordid affair went down.
> Having all these connections to friends at high
> places could have been real useful, and they might
> have been able to use their "get out of jail free"
> card.
>
> Instead, looks like Cho and Hallas will be
> spending a loooooong time behind bars. The moral
> of this story - it pays to have connections to
> high ranking government officials.

There is a huge difference between the actions of Hallas and Cho's. One a Crimino-meter scale of 1(speeding) to 10(murder) lets see where they rank. In fact please provide your rankings as well. Would be interesting to see where the averages are.

As wrong as it is Hallas provided false references for a friend that he was trying to help out without knowing any better that he was committing a crime, and that the guy was scum!
Crimino-meter ranking - 3

The Cho's - Yes, the Cho's not just Alex - Min knew about what was going on as well. She guarded all the cash so knew who was spending where. So the Cho's bribed federal employees and came up with a plan to defraud the government and tax payers $780,000,000.00 - actually more like $1,000,000,000.00 after the additional 25% they were going after not to include the $45,000,000.00 that had already been contracted in this scheme. Guys - this is just one customer; rumors are that there are at least two more that are in the limelight right now.
Crimino-meter ranking - 7

What do you think? Where should the Crimino-meter be on these?

Posted by: Go Orca's ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:22PM

The best crimes to commit are ones that aren't illegal

Date: April 10, 2012 11:10PM

Difference Wrote:
> There is a huge difference between the actions of
> Hallas and Cho's. One a Crimino-meter scale of
> 1(speeding) to 10(murder) lets see where they
> rank. In fact please provide your rankings as
> well. Would be interesting to see where the
> averages are.
>
> As wrong as it is Hallas provided false references
> for a friend that he was trying to help out
> without knowing any better that he was committing
> a crime, and that the guy was scum!
> Crimino-meter ranking - 3
>
> The Cho's - Yes, the Cho's not just Alex - Min
> knew about what was going on as well. She guarded
> all the cash so knew who was spending where. So
> the Cho's bribed federal employees and came up
> with a plan to defraud the government and tax
> payers $780,000,000.00 - actually more like
> $1,000,000,000.00 after the additional 25% they
> were going after not to include the $45,000,000.00
> that had already been contracted in this scheme.
> Guys - this is just one customer; rumors are that
> there are at least two more that are in the
> limelight right now.
> Crimino-meter ranking - 7
>
> What do you think? Where should the Crimino-meter
> be on these?

I would have to agree w/ you. As someone who formerly worked for Nova Datacom and familiar w/ the crimes committed by these individuals I would have to say that I would not rank the crimes committed by Ted to be on the same lines as that committed by Alex. However, I disagree w/ your assertion that Ted was simply helping out his friend at MED Trends w/ no awareness that what he was doing was a crime. On the contrary, his former colleague at MED Trends also agreed to write false past performances for Nova Datacom as well - it was tit-for-tat and Ted was fully aware that what he was doing was illegal. Having said that I would still rate his crimes as a 3.

I would agree w/ you that Alex's crimes rank at a level of 7. He was fully aware of what he was doing and definitely had his eyes on a much larger prize - this was fraud at its finest and there is no doubt they would have kept stealing money from the taxpayers had Ted not revealed the scam to federal investigators.

Can you reveal any more information regarding the rumours you mentioned? I am very interested to hear what other organizations/customers in addition to USACE might have been involved.

On another note, does anyone have any more information on Joe Kim? Where does his case stand at this point?

Posted by: joe? ()
Date: April 13, 2012 09:55PM

So Joe Kim was aressted? Is that why he is not on this site anymore threatening ppl...I am sure he is out on bond by now but does anyone know what he has been charged with and when his sentencing date is? I would love to go...and remind him that the ppl hear speaking their opinions are not commuting a crime!

Posted by: CTB ()
Date: April 16, 2012 09:20PM

Making threats to harm people ?

That must be the Copper River way.

I had a similar experience with these folks, BB & JM (who is no longer with the company) threatened to kill the former CEO, TD, by wanting to "put a target on his back and shoot him."

Their exact words.

One of these cats even has a history of not only beating up his ex-wife, but then ignoring a court order to stay away from her as well. He was subsequently arrested and charged with contempt of court after he ignored the court order.

The ex ended up dropping the charges only after the State was going to present witnesses to testify about the prevalence of women who are abused by their husbands/boyfriends, who then drop the charges after being coerced or threatened by them.

These are not nice people by an stretch of the imagination, they're fucking sociopaths. It makes sense that Joe Kim is employed by Copper River, I'll bet that he fits right in there.

joe? Wrote:
> So Joe Kim was aressted? Is that why he is not on
> this site anymore threatening ppl...I am sure he
> is out on bond by now but does anyone know what he
> has been charged with and when his sentencing date
> is? I would love to go...and remind him that the
> ppl hear speaking their opinions are not commuting
> a crime!

Posted by: That_Idiot_Halladay ()
Date: April 18, 2012 08:54AM

The older guy in the picture above looks like that ass kissing idiot Bill Halladay - are they related. Based on some of the characterization about CRIT it only makes sense that he was instrumental in getting Nova's assets acquired by them. I am sure Joe Kim misses the ass kissing that he used to get from Bill- now that Bill is probably higher up in the food chain. Especially since Bill's ass kissing style is that of french kissing. EWWW!

Posted by: Remodelling ()
Date: April 18, 2012 09:11AM

The FBI always knows how to a makeover on a sunny afternoon. LOL
Attachments:
police fbi 2.jpg

Posted by: Where_is_Min_Cho ()
Date: April 20, 2012 11:06AM

Taxpayer Wrote:
> Hopefully the FBI and SBA will investigate how Min
> Cho , CEO of Nova Datacom, got here 8(a) status.
> Min Cho is the sister of Alex Cho. Alex Cho is
> the founder and Chief Technology Officer who is
> the named co-conspirator on this article.
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/po
> st/prosecutor-to-judge-detain-men-in-army-corps-sc
> heme/2011/10/06/gIQAVvM8PL_blog.html

Was she ever charged? Where is she now? Back at the Massage Parlor or the Smoothie shop?

Posted by: Murville Lampkin ()
Date: April 24, 2012 12:21AM

Where_is_Min_Cho Wrote:
> Taxpayer Wrote:
> -----
> > Hopefully the FBI and SBA will investigate how
> Min
> > Cho , CEO of Nova Datacom, got here 8(a) status.
>
> > Min Cho is the sister of Alex Cho. Alex Cho is
> > the founder and Chief Technology Officer who
> is
> > the named co-conspirator on this article.
> >
> >
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/po
>
> >
> st/prosecutor-to-judge-detain-men-in-army-corps-sc
>
> > heme/2011/10/06/gIQAVvM8PL_blog.html
>
>
> Was she ever charged? Where is she now? Back at
> the Massage Parlor or the Smoothie shop?

Is she a US citizen ? If not she needs to be deported back to where she came from.

Posted by: massage parlor? ()
Date: April 24, 2012 12:01PM

Is there real truth to owning the massage parlor? I know think her husband runs the snootier shop but I didn't know they had a massage parlor....
Also does anyone know anything more about alex?

Posted by: My Namr Is F-F-F-Fifi ()
Date: April 25, 2012 07:39PM

I heard that Alex is bunking with Breck Taylor.....

Don't mess with a Wolf

Posted by: karma ()
Date: April 27, 2012 01:41PM

Min and her husband owns soothie shop in Union Station where he hires some young girls and ask them out all the time. I believe his pick up line is " I feel sorry for my wife, that's the only reason I am with her"... how f*^(ed up it that?
Sorry ass faimily.. all of them.

Posted by: GovFraudExposed ()
Date: May 01, 2012 11:20AM

Does anybody know if Ted Hallas' sentencing is still tomorrow? It is not showing up on Judge Ellis' schedule. If anyone has info about it we'd like to know since we want to go down to the courthouse to observe the sentencing and report back details.

Date: May 02, 2012 04:22PM

Ok folks, we went down to the courthouse today and saw Ted in all his glory, looking dapper in his power suit as is quite customary for "The Closer". It was only a status conference and not much was discussed other than setting the stage for what is to come.

Here is the schedule as outlined by the judge for the upcoming sentencing of Ted Hallas:

- Sentencing Memorandum will be submitted on 08/29/2012
- Hallas can submit his response to sentencing by 09/05/2012
- The actual sentence itself will be handed down on 10/30/2012 at 12:00 PM at the US District Court in Alexandria.

Make sure to request your PTO now so we can all go down on the day of his sentencing and wish him the best in his new venture! In other news, it seems Ted has been hard at work creating his new homebuilding business "H2 Homes" - not really sure how he plans on running this operation behind bars but knowing how successful he was at launching Nova Datacom into the limelight we are certain it will be an instant success. After all, what else would you come to expect from the man who was responsible for coming up with the slogan "Security is in our DNA".

Only 2 more weeks and we will start to learn the fate of our other dear friend Alex Cho!

Posted by: Novadatacom ()
Date: May 10, 2012 06:41PM

When and where is alex's court date?

Date: May 15, 2012 11:18AM

Novadatacom Wrote:
> When and where is alex's court date?

Here is the schedule as outlined by the judge for the upcoming sentencing of Young Cho (AKA Alex Cho):

- Sentencing Memorandum will be submitted on 10/17/2012
- Alex can submit his response to sentencing by 10/31/2012
- The actual sentence itself will be handed down on 11/07/2012 at 1:30 PM in Courtroom Number 24A, 4th Floor at the US District Court in Alexandria

Posted by: LPG ()
Date: May 22, 2012 09:27PM

To GovFraudexposed --

You have done a fabulouse job keeping us up to date --where are the testimonies for the Kahn's? I understand they plead guilty last week..............and possibly named another Nova person...

Posted by: Gimme Five ()
Date: May 23, 2012 10:48AM

Yes GFE, thank you for the updates, check your in-box and keep on Tweeting.

http://blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2012/05/18/two-more-guilty-pleas-in-30-million-army-corruption-case/

Be sure to check for updates to the State of Alaska court system website at

www.courtrecords.alaska.gov

Here's a story about Alaska's dirty little secret - The physical, mental and sexual abuse of women and children and the system which allows for their perpetrators to remain free and unchallenged. Sadly enough, many times the abusers are people with positions of power or authority which makes these crimes that much more heinous.

The story is about the abused women's shelter in Emmonak, which is an outlying village in rural Alaska.

To some, the conditions in Yukon Kuskokwim regsion of Alaska could be considered third-world like, with a little help of course from the greedy Kass'aq's just trying to get their share.....

Still, some people just don't get it. Happy Day in Court !

3AN-11-05513CI

Posted by: Gimme Five ()
Date: May 23, 2012 10:56AM

oops, silly me, here is the link to the story about the abused women's shelter in Emmonak Alaska, which faces closure due to a lack of operating funds. Alaska has some of the highest rates of sexual abuse in the country.

http://www.adn.com/2012/05/22/2476033/rare-bush-refuge-struggles-to.html

Posted by: Nova ()
Date: May 27, 2012 08:40PM

Date: May 28, 2012 11:55PM

Alex is not in prison yet, hence not listed as being in the custody of the Bureau of Prisons. He is currently being held at the DC Correctional Facility at 1901 E Street, S.E. Washington, DC 20003 pending his sentencing in November.

You can find details and see his status at the following link:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=9900

His offender ID is 333432.

Once he is sentenced and moved into the prison system, the BOP site will change to reflect his status.

Date: May 29, 2012 12:00AM

LPG Wrote:
> To GovFraudexposed --
>
> You have done a fabulouse job keeping us up to
> date --where are the testimonies for the Kahn's?
> I understand they plead guilty last
> week..............and possibly named another Nova
> person...

LPG,

We will be posting some of the plea documents and other interesting tidbits shortly - indeed it appears that there is yet another Nova Datacom employee who may have been implicated, and in fact this employee is still running management operations at Copper River IT, the company that purchased Nova Datacom. From what we've heard it is only a matter of time before he will be taken into custody.

Posted by: Muktuk ()
Date: May 29, 2012 10:59AM

muhahahahahahaha, fucking Copper River, the Glass Door reviews are hilarious, I couldn't have said it better myself. Giani and his little gang see no problem in treating people like shit......What comes around goes around, Buddy. It's all Karma and I'm glad I don't have yours.

Karma Baby, Karma.
Attachments:
coraizmuktuk.jpg

Date: May 29, 2012 04:58PM

Ok folks, went down to the courthouse today to get all the docs from Kerry Khan's court case. We managed to get access to his plea bargan and all we can say is holy crap... just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for these guys, Kerry unloads a whole bunch of info which implicates quite a few folks.

Now mind you, not all those who have been implicated are guilty of any crimes, but they may have been tangentially or even unwilling participants in the alleged crimes involving the steering of contracts to Nova Datacom. Those who have now been implicated in Kerry's plea bargain are as follows:

- A former Nova Datcom employee by the name of Nick Park, aka Nochol Park.
- Nova Datacom Employee A, who was the President of Nova Datacom. Our sources reveal that this is likely to have been Min Cho who operated as the Owner, CEO, and President of Nova Datacom.
- Nova Datacom Employee B, who was the Director of Systems Integration Programs. Our sources tell us this is a gentleman by the name of Paul-Michael Ferguson.
- Nova Datacom employee C, who was Director of Bids & Proposals for Nova Datacom. From in or about November 2006 through in or about October 2009, Nova Datacom Employee C was the Proposal Manager for EyakTek. Our sources tell us this is a woman by the name of Alexis Dimouro.
- Another Co-Conspirator 3 is listed. Our sources reveal that this is likely to be Joe Kim, Vice President of Engineering at Copper River IT. From the surface it appears that CC-3 was responsible for running shell companies on the side for the purpose of hiding and laundering money.

This is the first time we've seen any direct allegations made against the President of Nova Datacom. If our sources are correct and this is Min Cho, it is pretty damning to say the least. The testimony states that Nova Datacom Employee A had full knowledge of the scheme and was directly involved. The plea bargain states "In or about the Spring of 2007, Khan met Park and Nova Datacom Employee A at a Starbucks Coffee shop in Northern Virginia, where Khan was provided at least $20k in cash." It also goes on to state that Park, Cho, and Nova Datacom Employee A had the intention to conceal and disguise the nature of the funds and in fact Nova Datacom employee A was holding approximately $2m in a trust account to be paid to Khan and these funds were deposited into this trust account under the guise of a "bonus".

"In or about the Spring of 2007, Khan met Park and Nova Datacom Employee A at a Starbucks Coffee shop in Northern Virginia, where Khan was provided at least $20k in cash." It also goes on to state that Park, Cho, and Nova Datacom Employee A had the intention to conceal and disguise the nature of the funds and in fact Nova Datacom employee A was holding approximately $2m in a trust account to be paid to Khan and these funds were deposited into this trust account under the guise of a "bonus".

Also according to the plea bargain, on at least two occasions, Khan, Cho, Paul-Michael Ferguson and Alexis Dimouro met at a hotel to discuss steering the CORES contract to Nova Datacom, in order to keep the discussions secret.

Nick Park, who was the one responsible for introducing Khan to Cho back in 2007 was also recently arrested and his case is now in the legal system as well. More will be revealed as additional testimony comes out in all of these cases.

Sounds like there will be more trouble ahead for some of the the Nova Datacom/Copper River IT cronies...

Posted by: Leased Vehicles ()
Date: May 29, 2012 09:24PM

This makes everyone that NDC ever leased / bought a vehicle for being in the mix somehow, with the only one that is not (at least as of yet) identified as part of the legal issues... Bill Holiday.

Posted by: HardyHar ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:36AM

Muktuk Wrote:
> muhahahahahahaha, fucking Copper River, the Glass
> Door reviews are hilarious, I couldn't have said
> it better myself.

What's even more funny is how Angela keeps trying to comment on those posts trying to convince potential candidates that these reviews are all complete and utter fabrications. Still sippin' that kool-aid huh? After all this time she still hasn't learned...

Copper River is a fucken joke...

Date: May 30, 2012 11:53AM

Ok folks, we have absolute certainty now that Nova Datacom Employee A is Min Cho. After re-reading the information in Nick Park's case (USA v. Park) there are some telling clues which reveal this:

- Park and Cho agreed to use Nova Datacom as the corporate vehicle to obtain government contracts based on Park’s relationship with Khan. Park and Cho agreed to make Nova Datacom Employee A the President of Nova Datacom to obtain 8(a) small disadvantaged business status from the SBA, which would assist Nova Datacom in its efforts to obtain government contracts.

This really couldn't be any more explicit, there was only one person who acted as President of Nova Datacom who was instrumental in obtaining the 8(a) small disadvanted business status and that is Min Cho.

Several folks have stated that Min Cho acted like she had no clue that any of this was taking place when Alex was arrested. But for anyone that has any remaining doubts as to her involvement, the evidence paints a picture of someone who was not only intimately familiar with the entire scheme, but actually involved.

- In exchange for Khan using his official position to direct the orders to Nova Datacom, Park, Cho, and Nova Datacom Employee A agreed to provide things of value to Khan.

- Park obtained the cash for Khan’s payment from Nova Datacom Employee A. Nova Datacom Employee A knew the $10,000-$15,000 in cash was intended for Khan in return for Khan’s official assistance in directing the order to Nova Datacom

- On another occasion, Park hand-delivered a cash payment of $40,000 to Khan at a Starbucks Coffee shop in Northern Virginia. Park obtained the cash for Khan’s payment from Nova Datacom Employee A, who brought the cash to Park at the Starbucks Coffee shop. Nova Datacom Employee A knew the $40,000 in cash was intended for Khan in return for Khan’s official assistance in directing the award to Nova Datacom.

- In or about June 2007, Public Official C used Public Official C’s official position to direct an order through the USACE to Nova Datacom for equipment to be provided to PM DCATS. In exchange for Public Official C directing orders to Nova Datacom, Park, Cho, and Nova Datacom Employee A agreed to provide things of value to Public Official C.

For your reading pleasure we've also provided links to copies of the plea bargain in Kerry Khan's case, as well as the information in the case against Nick Park.

http://www.scribd.com/ndc_exposed/d/95299663-Kerry-Khan-Plea-Bargain

http://www.scribd.com/ndc_exposed/d/95299844-Nick-Park-Felony-Information

Posted by: SnootierShop ()
Date: May 30, 2012 12:48PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
> Ok folks, we have absolute certainty now that Nova
> Datacom Employee A is Min Cho. After re-reading
> the information in Nick Park's case (USA v. Park)
> there are some telling clues which reveal this:

I always knew she was somehow involved, yet she kept running around the office claiming that she had no idea this was going on and telling everyone how angry she was that her brother did this to her...

This doesn't surprise me at all... as someone who has known the Cho's in the tiny Korean community for a long time I can tell you the whole Cho family is nothing but a bunch of liars.

I wonder what will happen to her smoothie shop...

Posted by: i_love_min_cho ()
Date: May 30, 2012 12:50PM

Hahahaha....
Attachments:
mcho2.JPG

Posted by: Traits ()
Date: May 30, 2012 01:25PM

i_love_min_cho Wrote:
> Hahahaha....

Lets hope she does a better job than passing along her traits to her children

Posted by: Zoom_Teeth_Whitening ()
Date: May 30, 2012 01:36PM

Traits Wrote:
>
> Lets hope she does a better job than passing along
> her traits to her children

Is it just me or is her front tooth noticeably discolored? Somebody should talk to her about teeth whitening.

Posted by: HardyHar ()
Date: May 30, 2012 02:12PM

Zoom_Teeth_Whitening Wrote:
>
> Is it just me or is her front tooth noticeably
> discolored? Somebody should talk to her about
> teeth whitening.

When she is a ward of the state, she'll be able to get all that work done on her teeth for free... :-)

Posted by: What is the Truth? ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:40PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:

> - Nova Datacom Employee B, who was the Director of
> Systems Integration Programs. Our sources tell us
> this is a gentleman by the name of Paul-Michael
> Ferguson.
> - Nova Datacom employee C, who was Director of
> Bids & Proposals for Nova Datacom. From in or
> about November 2006 through in or about October
> 2009, Nova Datacom Employee C was the Proposal
> Manager for EyakTek. Our sources tell us this is a
> woman by the name of Alexis Dimouro.
> - Another Co-Conspirator 3 is listed. Our sources
> reveal that this is likely to be Joe Kim, Vice
> President of Engineering at Copper River IT. From
> the surface it appears that CC-3 was responsible
> for running shell companies on the side for the
> purpose of hiding and laundering money.
>
> Also according to the plea bargain, on at least
> two occasions, Khan, Cho, Paul-Michael Ferguson
> and Alexis Dimouro met at a hotel to discuss
> steering the CORES contract to Nova Datacom, in
> order to keep the discussions secret.

My gut tells me that Paul-Michael and Alexis were not engaged in criminal behavior. Sure they may have attended such meetings but they were not part of the "inner circle"... I am absolutely certain they are simply corroborating witnesses in all of this and pretty sure this will be fairly evident when all the evidence comes to light.

It does suck that they got their names dragged into all of this...

Posted by: criminal behavior ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:42AM

alexis might have been - what a coincidence that she was at eyak before ndc and ends up with a range rover just like the one the execs had. also min hated her but could never fire her...

Posted by: What is the Truth? ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:07AM

criminal behavior Wrote:
> alexis might have been - what a coincidence that
> she was at eyak before ndc and ends up with a
> range rover just like the one the execs had. also
> min hated her but could never fire her...

Why couldn't Min fire her? Was she protected for some reason? How do you know Min didn't like her?

BTW, speaking of Min, has anyone seen her? Where is she at and what is she up to. It looks like she's probably going to have to forfeit a lot of the profits she ended up with from the sale of NDC to Copper River. IS she still trying to act like the innocent bystander?

Date: May 31, 2012 06:29PM

Just in case anyone is interested, here are details on the upcoming court cases for Theodoros Hallas (AKA Ted Hallas) and Young Cho (AKA Alex Cho).

Ted's sentencing will be in Courtroom Number 24A, 4th Floor on October 30th, 2012 AT 12:00 P.M. He'll be serving anywhere from 2-3 years based on federal guidelines.

Alex' sentencing will be in Courtroom Number 24A, 4th Floor on November 7th, 2012 AT 1:30 P.M. He'll be serving anywhere from 6.5 to 22 years based on federal guidelines.

The Courthouse address is listed below and it is located at Third Street and Constitution Avenue, Northwest, Washington, D.C. It is located one block west of the United States Capitol. The building faces Constitution Avenue where Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues have merged.

There are two convenient METRO subway stations within walking distance to the Courthouse: Judiciary Square (Red Line) which is located at the east side of 4th Street between D & E Streets and Archives-Navy Memorial (Yellow Line) which is located at 7th and Pennsylvania Avenue.

The judge is also accepting letters, if you have anything good or bad to say regarding Alex' or Ted's character (or lack thereof). These letters often make a difference when the judge is choosing how to sentence the criminal based on the guidelines. If you would like to write the judge, he can be reached at the following address:

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan
U. S. District Court
for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20001

Posted by: U No Hoo Eyeam ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:50AM

What an odd coincidence, Copper River used to pay for my vehicle too.

Funny how they couldn't take care of the simple stuff like providing business cards, updating my job description to match the scope of work of the contract that I was on, modifying the contract to require a security clearance which was necessary for my new position, and to work with the client to make sure there were funds available to pay me since my burn rate had gone up. The long and short of that inaction was that I had to take about 1 1/2 months off at the end of 2010, unpaid, because there weren't enough funds left on the contract to pay me.

I had been trying to get Copper River HR people to look at these issues and what did they do ? They ignored me.

There were too many signs that things weren't right; The SBA investigation into Alaska Native Government/General Services and Patrick Simpson, the constant moving of the offices and changing of payroll and benefits administrators, no office furniture, sloppy, inaccurate corporate filings with the state, having me ship boxes of "radios" to Korea through the clients' warehouse........on and on......

And THEN I find out about the President of their supposed SBA mentor going to prison......

Those reviews on Glass Door are VERY accurate, I should add my own some day.

Please tell the new HR girl that Copper River was the most incompetently run company I've ever worked for, there isn't even a close second.

And they treat people badly too. Very badly.

Posted by: Public Official C ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:59AM

Who is it ?

Posted by: banthony ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:59PM

Word on the street is that Min was arrested at her house on Monday. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Posted by: soap on a rope ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:23PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:

> The judge is also accepting letters, if you have
> anything good or bad to say regarding Alex' or
> Ted's character (or lack thereof). These letters
> often make a difference when the judge is choosing
> how to sentence the criminal based on the
> guidelines. If you would like to write the judge,
> he can be reached at the following address:
>
> Judge Emmet G. Sullivan
> U. S. District Court
> for the District of Columbia
> 333 Constitution Ave., N.W.
> Washington, DC 20001

i just want to know where we can send a soap on a rope for alex. he is gon need it cause when he bends over in jail he is gon get it rectaly. mwuahahahaha.

Posted by: Volturi ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:41PM

Damn Edward Cullen now works for copper river

Posted by: Breckinridge ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:43AM

Volturi Wrote:
> Damn Edward Cullen now works for copper river

Is Breck Taylor part of Team Edward or is he part of Team Jacob?

Posted by: Nova data ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:26PM

If i have some info on this case that may lead to some hidden funds overseas by
Alex, who do i contact?

Date: June 08, 2012 01:18PM

Nova data Wrote:
> If i have some info on this case that may lead to
> some hidden funds overseas by
> Alex, who do i contact?

Alex and Min have gone to considerable lengths to hide their money and criminal behavior. They are hoping that when the dust settles they'll still have access to millions of dollars stashed away that might have made the whole scheme worth it. I applaud you for coming out to do your part. Let's make sure these criminals don't end up with a dime of our taxpayer money.

You could get in touch with someone from the FBI’s Washington Field Office or possibly contact the Department of Defense’s Defense Criminal Investigative Service. However, I would probably suggest sending an email out to Micael Atkinson or Bryan Seeley, they are the Attorneys that work in the US Fraud and Public Corruption Section and are the ones responsible for building the case against Alex. Not only will they likely find this information to be useful they will probably refer you to an agent in the FBI who you can talk to. Their email addresses are listed below:

michael.atkinson2@usdoj.gov
bryan.seeley@usdoj.gov

Posted by: min cho ()
Date: June 10, 2012 10:25PM

Can anyone confirm that Min Cho has been charged and detailed at some point. Possibly back out on bail.....

Posted by: joe.kim@copperriverit.com ()
Date: June 13, 2012 01:07AM

Seriously, all of you are a bunch of fucking idiots. We asked you all nicely to stop with your lies and slander and all this utter bullshit and all you have managed to do is to keep this thread alive long past it's expiration date.

Keep spreading these rumors about Alex, Min, Ted and myself, along with other former Nova Datacom employees... it's just making me laugh. Meanwhile, virtually all of our assets have been purchased by Copper River IT and we are continuing to grow and expand our sphere of influence. We are becoming the next powerhouse in IT here in Northern Virginia. Some of you may find it difficult to find jobs in the IT community as a result.

By the way, our legal department will be handing some of you lawsuits in the next few weeks... fucking idiots. Meanwhile, I'll be the one smiling here with my nice bonus payout from the sale to Copper River. I'm sure all this venting makes you all feel better but at the end of the day which one of you is wearing Armani suits and driving an M3?

Good luck in court assholes!

Joe Kim
Vice President of Engineering
Copper River IT

Posted by: CTB ()
Date: June 13, 2012 03:07AM

JOe Kim and Steve Giani are wearing Italian suits and rollin' in the their BMW's while the City of Cordova is awash in Heroin and Alaska Natives still shit in honeybuckets.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/heroin-use-alaska-fishing-community-cordova

What's wrong with this picture ?

An cheap Italian suit and a crappy German car, Joe ? Are those really your ultimate goals in life ?

Pretty sad.

http://www.sba.gov/office-of-inspector-general/872/5168

That powerhouse which you speak of can't even get its corporate filings right as Copper River and Giani/Simpsons consulting business, JS Consulting, seem to be out of compliance with the State of Alaska Division of Corporations.

http://commerce.alaska.gov/CBP/Main/SearchInfo.aspx

Just the facts Joe. Do your homework, I with that I had.

Posted by: All I Saw ()
Date: June 13, 2012 09:04PM

Just sitting here in my house, not far from where Mr. Giani supposedly lives, wondering where Copper River IT got any money to pay for any bonuses?

I have some ideas about that...

Like perhaps the $600 million+ attributed to DoD active duty payroll for the Ketchikan Gateway Borough in 2009 (it was zero all years prior) that has now moved to Valdez and nearly doubled to $1.2 billion for 2010 (zero all years prior).

This, according the USDA's Economic Research Service.

I don't know if you ever been to Alaska Mr. Joe Kim, but Ketchikan doesn't have the sidewalk space - let alone housing for $600 million in DoD active duty payroll, and Valdez certainly doesn't have $1.2 billion in DoD active duty paychecks boosting its economy.

Maybe Congressman Don Young knows where that money came from and where it's really going?

FYI, $650 million in DoD active duty payroll for Ketchikan in 2009 is nearly the same amount paid out for the Anchorage and Fairbanks installations combined.

Gosh, I sure hope that Black Budget Funny Money isn't financing a horse breeding program for the Mexican drug cartels or perhaps a Pakistani terror group. I don't think they smack your hands and put you on the EPLS for that. It's far more likely you'll get the unwitnessed-accident treatment for that kind of sloppiness.

P.S. The Alaska Native Corporation parent company board members don't go to jail, just the suckers downwind...

Posted by: suits ()
Date: June 14, 2012 10:36PM

Finally someone who knows that Armani is not considered 'fine Italian'. Joe if you like fine suits, try kiton. You can have ur shirts made to ur exact measurements. It is a good brand for a typical asian body frame.

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: June 20, 2012 11:26PM

Did anyone here any information about nick parks? What about min?

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 20, 2012 11:46PM

joe.kim@copperriverit.com Wrote:
> Some of you may find it difficult to
> find jobs in the IT community as a result.

What makes you think you could influence any IT company's hiring decisions (besides your own)?

Let me guess, you would call someone and say not to hire a new network engineer because of some blog posts about your shitty company? I might put the fact that I wrote about your corrupt ass on my resume just to see if it helped me to get a job from your competitors.

> By the way, our legal department will be handing
> some of you lawsuits in the next few weeks...
> fucking idiots.

I'd love to see your legal department waste their man hours tracking down anonymous posters on this forum. That way they wouldn't be defending your corrupt business practices in court.

Posted by: joe.kim@copperriverit.com ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:53PM

Ito Wrote:
>
> I'd love to see your legal department waste their
> man hours tracking down anonymous posters on this
> forum. That way they wouldn't be defending your
> corrupt business practices in court.

Every heard of a subpeona you dumb shit? We already sent several to the owners of this websight and we expect a response any day now. Once we have this infomration we will be submitting it to our legal department. I'd like to see who is going to be getting the last laugh.

Joe Kim
Vice President of Engineering
Copper River IT

Posted by: huh??? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:36AM

Since when was calling armani a check suit against the law? Is this forum in america?

Posted by: joe blow ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:39AM

> Ito Wrote:
> -----
> >dear joe kim,
now that you are the big man at copper river and you are free and clear of the feds, why do you get so heated in this site?

> > I'd love to see your legal department waste
> their
> > man hours tracking down anonymous posters on
> this
> > forum. That way they wouldn't be defending your
> > corrupt business practices in court.
>
> Every heard of a subpeona you dumb shit? We
> already sent several to the owners of this
> websight and we expect a response any day now.
> Once we have this infomration we will be
> submitting it to our legal department. I'd like to
> see who is going to be getting the last laugh.
>
> Joe Kim
> Vice President of Engineering
> Copper River IT

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:47AM

What exactly is a websight?

Have fun deciphering anonymous posts from random dynamic ip addresses dipshit. Your knowledge of how the Internet works, much less the First Amendment, makes me wonder how you could possibly be the VP of an IT company.

Buyers should be wary of doing business with Copper River IT: they have retards in their payroll.... Need I mention crooks?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2012 12:48AM by Ito.

Posted by: Orcinus ()
Date: July 02, 2012 05:40AM

Some of you may find it difficult to
> find jobs in the IT community as a result.
>
> By the way, our legal department will be handing
> some of you lawsuits in the next few weeks...
> fucking idiots. Meanwhile, I'll be the one smiling
> here with my nice bonus payout from the sale to
> Copper River. I'm sure all this venting makes you
> all feel better but at the end of the day which
> one of you is wearing Armani suits and driving an
> M3?
>
> Good luck in court assholes!
>
> Joe Kim
> Vice President of Engineering
> Copper River IT

Your words.....bro.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Douche%20Bag&defid=2068025

Douche Bag

(n.) 1. "The Man" or "Whitey"; 2. a person with little or no perspective on the important things in life; 3. one who prioritizes an expensive car and/or flashy clothes and the other trappings of success over and above his/her individuality, happiness, ethics, family, friends, pets, and basic human decency; 4. one who attempts with all their being to be something they are not in exchange for what they perceive to be personal gain, i.e. a sell out; 5. A partner (or one who aspires to be a partner) of a large international law firm or a corporate equivalent.
Don't get me started on Tim. That freakin guy, always dating girls just out of high school, driving a BMW (on lease!) wearing an Armani suit and still living in a rented apartment with two roommates, what a douche bag.

Look at that guy, 58 years old, spray on hair, already on wife and family number 3, out dancing like it was still 1977 and he's at Studio 54. He is such a flaming douche bag.

Date: July 02, 2012 05:53AM

Chalk two more up for the good guys.

http://www.loansafe.org/virginia-businessman-pleads-guilty-to-kickback-scheme-involving-government-contracts

Virginia Businessman Pleads Guilty to Kickback Scheme Involving Government Contracts

(Source: FBI) - WASHINGTON—Nick Park, also known as Nochol Park, 47, a Northern Virginia businessman, pled guilty today to federal charges in a case involving bribery, kickbacks, and government contracts that were awarded through the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the Department of the Army, bringing to nine the number of defendants who have now pled guilty to charges.

http://7thspace.com/headlines/415726/tenth_defendant_pleads_guilty_to_federal_charges_in_bribery_and_kickback_scheme_involving_government_contracts.html

Tenth Defendant Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges in Bribery and Kickback Scheme Involving Government Contracts

WASHINGTON—Nazim S Khan, 49, the brother of a former manager with the United States Army Corps of Engineers, pled guilty today for his role in a case involving bribery, kickbacks, and federal government contracts, becoming the 10th defendant to plead guilty to charges.

Date: July 26, 2012 02:16AM

Chalk another one up for the good guys.....

Virginia Businessman Pleads Guilty to Federal Charge in Bribery Scheme Involving Government Contracts

Admits Paying $287,000 to Benefit Manager for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers;

11 People Have Now Pled Guilty in the Case

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-releases/2012/virginia-businessman-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charge-in-bribery-scheme-involving-government-contracts

I wonder who the next person to get the target on their back will be ?
Attachments:
556554_282107548563023_2107315256_n.jpg

Posted by: Rodrigo Cordoba ()
Date: August 04, 2012 10:54PM

Everybody here knows that Nova Datacom changed their name to Copper River IT right? It's still the same folks running the show... What has changed other than Alex and Ted behind bars?

Also does anybody know how many people have been laid off since Nova Datacom changed their name to Copper River IT? 60 people? 70 people? More?

Posted by: ConcernedNeighbor ()
Date: August 06, 2012 11:41AM

What a saga this raid turned into. Pretty sad how greedy people can be. Now if we could just do something about the uncut grass at Lee Kahn's house and the vermin it produces. At least my dog is happy chasing stuff back to his yard.

Posted by: Balls Deep ()
Date: August 08, 2012 05:20PM

Hey Ted,

I got two words for you when you are in prison: balls deep, my friend, balls deep. I'm gunna be gettin up in it when ur in jail w/ ur fifi bro.
Attachments:
heather_hallas - Copy.jpg

Date: September 02, 2012 08:22PM

Folks,

Final Presentence Investigation Report was put out by the prosecution in the 'USA v. Hallas' case last week. If you recall from the plea bargain that Ted agreed to many months ago, his preliminary offense level was found to be in the range of 17-19, which stipulates anywhere from 24 months on the low end to 37 months on the high end for sentencing.

From what we've learned from those who were in court last week, the prosecution is leaning towards the lower end of the spectrum based on Ted's ongoing assistance with the investiation. It appears that he will most likely be spending about 2 years behind bars and will likely pay a fine anywhere from $5 - $50k.

We will be heading down to the courthouse this week to obtain copies of the sentencing memorandum and any other paperwork we can get our hands on. Remember, Ted still has a bit more time to respond to the sentencing memo through his attorney so nothing is set in stone as of yet.

His court case is coming up at the end of Oct. And then in November we have the sentencing of Alex Cho, AKA Young Cho, the not-so-innocent mastermind behind this whole sordid scheme.

We will continue to keep you posted as details emerge.

@GovFraudExposed

Date: October 15, 2012 01:27PM

Folks,

Just a heads up that the sentencing for Young Cho AKA Alex Cho has been changed. It is now scheduled for December 4th, 2012 at 2PM EST in Courtroom 24A before Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

Ted's sentencing is still scheduled for October 30th, 2012 at 12PM EST, also in Courtroom 24A before Judge Sullivan.

The Courthouse address is listed below and it is located at Third Street and Constitution Avenue, Northwest, Washington, D.C. It is located one block west of the United States Capitol. The building faces Constitution Avenue where Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues have merged.

There are two convenient METRO subway stations within walking distance to the Courthouse: Judiciary Square (Red Line) which is located at the east side of 4th Street between D & E Streets and Archives-Navy Memorial (Yellow Line) which is located at 7th and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Don't forget folks, the judge is also accepting letters, if you have anything good or bad to say regarding Alex' or Ted's character (or lack thereof). These letters often make a difference when the judge is choosing how to sentence the criminal based on the guidelines. If you would like to write the judge, he can be reached at the following address:

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan
U. S. District Court
for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20001

Hope to see you all there!

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: Curious10 ()
Date: October 16, 2012 10:33PM

Any updates?

Posted by: Concerned Neighbor ()
Date: October 17, 2012 09:33AM

Didn't GovFraudExposed just give one two days ago? I can tell you that Lee Kahn's former residence is looking shabby. It has had its grass cut once this season and the front storm door is frequently swinging in the breeze. I don't know who owns it now, government, Kahn or some bank. I wish someone would buy it, move in and take care of it.

Posted by: Curious10 ()
Date: October 20, 2012 10:17AM

Opps, sorry, read the wrong date.

Date: October 20, 2012 10:44PM

This just in folks - Ted Hallas' Sentencing Memorandum was just released by the Attorneys for the US District Court. We managed to get a copy down at the courthouse and it looks like he is going to be getting a downward reduction due to his involvement in building the case against his former colleages at MED Trends, as well as Alex Cho and other principals at Nova Datacom.

As such, he received a 5 point reduction from level 19 to level 14, which stipulates anywhere from 15-30 months. They are recommending that he get the low end of the spectrum, so he will be spending 15 months behind bars, followed by 3 years of probation.

We've downloaded a copy of the memorandum and are providing a link to it below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110653687/Hallas-Sentencing-Memorandum

Some of the other things that were very telling from reading the document:

- "Nova Datacom was the type of enterprise in which a person with the defendant’s character flaw could prosper"

- "the principals at Nova Datacom embraced the defendant’s business plan to grow Nova Datacom’s contracting business by using false past performance references"

- "there is no doubt that the defendant was part of a corporate culture at Nova Datacom in which fraud on the government was an accepted way to grow the business and enrich the officers."

Also, interestingly, it does not appear that Ted will have to pay any restitution as according to the docs, "the defendant does not have the ability to pay an immediate fine", which essentially translates to "his ass is broke".

We will keep you posted as more is revealed. Alex's sentencing memo should be released very soon and we do not expect to see such dramatic reductions because Alex was caught lying to investigators numerous times, even after getting caught and agreeing to be honest and forthcoming with details of the scheme. He is likely to get somewhere between 7 and 10 years behind bars.

Happy Reading folks!

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: CrackinMeUp ()
Date: October 21, 2012 10:44AM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
>
> Also, interestingly, it does not appear that Ted
> will have to pay any restitution as according to
> the docs, "the defendant does not have the ability
> to pay an immediate fine", which essentially
> translates to "his ass is broke".

Bwahahahaha! Thats funny as shit... his ass is broke. Hey Ted, big man on campus now huh? Still driving around in your Land Rover tryin to act like the man?

Fuckin pathetic these guys...

Date: October 21, 2012 11:42AM

Wow - every time a new document comes out it is just so revealing, and after digging even more into Ted Hallas' sentencing memorandum, we found out about the involvement of yet another player in these scheme, a man by the name of Oh Sung Kwon. We went down to the courthouse to pull up any associated information we could find on this man and now it appears that at least 4-5 additional companies are being investigated as well as a handful of additional players.

In addition, Min Cho is implicated several times in these docs for involvement in this scheme. Whatever claims she has that she had no idea or involvement in any of this is simply bunk. Why charges have not been pressed against her is still beyond my imagination as it is clear she had involvement and lied to investigators.

We've uploaded the statement of offense for Oh Sung Kwon for your perusal:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110683857/Oh-Sung-Kwon-Statement-of-Offense

There is some interesting insight into the overall timeline, and also reveals when Alex became aware of Ted's cooperation with the feds.

- In or about January 2011, after Kwon had paid bribes to Public Official C, Kwon learned from Alex that Hallas was under federal criminal investigation for submitting false past performance references to federal agencies to obtain government contracts for Nova Datacom. In or about February 2011, Alex told Kwon that Alex intended to meet with Hallas to obtain a status report from Hallas on the criminal investigation. Floowing Alex's meeting with Hallas, Alex sent a text message to Kwon in Korean that stated "I'm fucked". Kwon understood from Alex's message that Hallas was cooperating with the criminal investigation and Hallas' cooperation would implicate Alex.

- Through June 2011, Alex and Kwon met following Alex's meetings with the criminal investigators to discuss the information disclosed by Alex and the direction of the investigation. Min participated in some of those meetings.

- On August 18, 2011, at the request of Min Cho, Kwon met Alex and Min at Nova Datacom's offices. During the meeting, Alex intentionally and silently motioned to Kwon that Alex was wearing a recording device.

Happy Reading!

@GovFraudExposed

Date: October 21, 2012 11:47AM

Does anyone here know if Min goes by another name legally? We'd like to go down to the courthouse to identify if she has in fact been charged with anything but to date we haven't been able to find anything under the name "Min Cho".

If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated.

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: Ivy Bigbee ()
Date: October 21, 2012 11:49AM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
> Why
> charges have not been pressed against her is still
> beyond my imagination as it is clear she had
> involvement and lied to investigators.
>
> We've uploaded the statement of offense for Oh
> Sung Kwon for your perusal:
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/110683857/Oh-Sung-Kwon-S
> tatement-of-Offense

I'll bet she's probably cooperating with investigators and will testify against the others (without implicating herself).

Date: October 22, 2012 10:30PM

Harold Babb was sentenced last week. He was the director of contracts at EyakTek and was a key figure acting essentially as a middle man between USACE and Nova Datacom.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/harold-babb-sentenced-in-federal-contracting-bribery-scheme/2012/10/18/df5162e4-1967-11e2-bd10-5ff056538b7c_story.html

He received 87 months! That's over 7 years folks! He is also required to forfeit $689,342 and to pay restitution of $9.4 million to the federal government. Alex Cho is likely to receive an even stiffer penalty than this since he was the main mastermind behind the entire scheme.

Happy Reading!

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: HappyCamper ()
Date: October 23, 2012 12:11PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
>
> He received 87 months! That's over 7 years folks!
> He is also required to forfeit $689,342 and to pay
> restitution of $9.4 million to the federal
> government. Alex Cho is likely to receive an even
> stiffer penalty than this since he was the main
> mastermind behind the entire scheme.

After all this time it seems this saga is finally coming to an end. After burning so many employees and discarding them like trash, it seems that Alex and Ted are finally getting what they had coming. It's funny how karma works... I'm glad to see that justice is being served and this reestablishes my faith in the criminal justice system.

Posted by: HappyCamper ()
Date: October 23, 2012 12:13PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
>
> As such, he received a 5 point reduction from
> level 19 to level 14, which stipulates anywhere
> from 15-30 months. They are recommending that he
> get the low end of the spectrum, so he will be
> spending 15 months behind bars, followed by 3
> years of probation.

Too bad for him, even though he'll only be spending 15 months behind bars, he will never be able to get a job in this industry ever again. His reputation is toast. Just google his name and you will see what I'm talking about.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: October 23, 2012 04:21PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
> Does anyone here know if Min goes by another name
> legally? We'd like to go down to the courthouse to
> identify if she has in fact been charged with
> anything but to date we haven't been able to find
> anything under the name "Min Cho".
>
> If anyone has any insight it would be much
> appreciated.
>
> @GovFraudExposed

I believe her legal name is 'The Korean Bitch', or at least it should be.

Date: October 23, 2012 08:37PM

Any news on when Lee Kahn will be sentenced?

Posted by: Really!!! ()
Date: October 23, 2012 11:49PM

this is just a little over a month old... Really - one should have been expecting a mug shot at this point

http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/channel-programs/240007228/the-top-female-executives-of-the-2012-solution-provider-500.htm?pgno=21

Posted by: Grace Kim ()
Date: October 24, 2012 01:59PM

Really!!! Wrote:
> this is just a little over a month old... Really -
> one should have been expecting a mug shot at this
> point
>
> http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/channel-programs/24
> 0007228/the-top-female-executives-of-the-2012-solu
> tion-provider-500.htm?pgno=21

Fuckin CRN... what idiots. It's clear they didn't do their research... Nova Datacom changed their name to Copper River IT. And Min doesn't even work there anymore. She'll probably be charged soon, it seems the noose is tightening around her neck even more.

Date: October 25, 2012 12:08PM

Folks,

Ted Hallas (through his lawyer) just responded to the sentencing memorandum and what a whopper they are proposing to the judge.

Not satisfied with the fact that the US Attorneys already suggested reducing his Offense level from a 19 to a 14, and proposing the low end of the spectrum for sentencing of only 15 months behind bars, they are effectively asking the judge to show leniency and give him NO time behind bars.

On multiple occasions he even went so far as to claim that his wife and children have severe health problems and they would suffer if he spent any time behind bars. He also is claiming that he has a severe depressive disorder and the judge should show leniency because of this.

Here is the link to the doc for your perusal:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/111131984/Hallas-Sentencing-Memorandum-Response

As outlined in the doc, some interesting things are mentioned:

- As detailed more fully in the PSI Report, Mr. Hallas' finances are stretched to the limit. He is heavily indebted to the federal government for income tax obligations, the Maryland state government, as well as to various credit card companies.

- His felony conviction will deprive him of certain employment opportunities for the rest of his life.

- Mr. Hallas and members of his family have been the subject of vicious entries in a blog focused on the local government contracting industry.

- The media coverage and the stress and public shame heaped on Mr. Hallas as he has been awaiting sentencing since his guilty please more than one year ago… have been a form of punishment of a different, but meaningful nature. As further evidence of the weight of this matter, Mr. Hallas has been treated by mental health professionals for major depressive disorder.

- Mr. Hallas has a substantial negative net worth and substantial financial obligations

He received over 15 letters from family, friends, cousins, even former colleges from Nortel and Nova Datacom.

Folks, if you were burned by Ted like many were during his tenure at Nortel, Nova Datacom, and other companies, make sure you let the judge know. What a travesty this would be if the judge actually fell for any of this. The trial is only a few days away so make sure you send those letters as soon as possible.

Happy Reading!

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: LaidOffAndTickedOff ()
Date: October 25, 2012 12:51PM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
>
> Not satisfied with the fact that the US Attorneys
> already suggested reducing his Offense level from
> a 19 to a 14, and proposing the low end of the
> spectrum for sentencing of only 15 months behind
> bars, they are effectively asking the judge to
> show leniency and give him NO time behind bars.

What a crock of shit. This guy performed a criminal act, point blank. He didn't give a shit about his employees or robbing the government during his tenure at Nova Datacom. Furthermore, wasn't he initially dishonest with the feds when they asked him about his involvement. It's not like he assisted the government out of the goodness of his heart... he was trying to save his ass. WTF Ted, don't you know it's time to pay the piper.

> - Mr. Hallas and members of his family have been
> the subject of vicious entries in a blog focused
> on the local government contracting industry.

Wasn't it just a few months ago that he himself was making verbal threats against former Nova Datacom employees on this very site. He didn't seem to overly concerned when he was on the wielding end of the stick. Fuckin asshole...

> He received over 15 letters from family, friends,
> cousins, even former colleges from Nortel and Nova
> Datacom.

Heck, looks like even Carole Robertson decided to join in on the action. How he managed to pull the wool over her eyes is beyond me, but she actually vouched for the guy, even after she got fired from NDC after this whole debacle went down.

Posted by: Popcorn ()
Date: October 26, 2012 09:15PM

When is the movie being released?

Posted by: Moo ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:04AM

Popcorn Wrote:
> When is the movie being released?

Coming soon to a theater near you... Nova Datacom 2.0 AKA Copper River IT...

Can you guess who's gonna be starring in it?

Posted by: novad ()
Date: October 27, 2012 10:26PM

joo kims role will be played by the lil asian guy who was the power bottm in the Bruno movie

Posted by: Sandy ()
Date: November 01, 2012 11:33AM

I think Ted got lucky cause the courthouse was closed on Tuesday. Does anybody know when his sentencing was rescheduled to?

Posted by: Ricki Ticki Tavi ()
Date: November 01, 2012 10:54PM

When are they ever going to catch Doki, i hear there are still a ton of pending lawsuits.

Posted by: doh? ki ()
Date: November 02, 2012 08:42AM

Who is doki

Date: November 02, 2012 11:03AM

Sandy Wrote:
> I think Ted got lucky cause the courthouse was
> closed on Tuesday. Does anybody know when his
> sentencing was rescheduled to?

Due to Hurricane Sandy, the courthouse was closed on Tuesday. Looks like he'll get to enjoy a few more weeks of freedom... Ted's sentencing is now set for Nov. 19th, 2012 at 2PM EST in Courtroom 24A before Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

Hope to see you all there!

@GovFraudExposed

Posted by: Jimbo johnson ()
Date: November 02, 2012 09:43PM

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: November 09, 2012 09:21AM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
> Novadatacom Wrote:
> -----
> > When and where is alex's court date?
>
> Here is the schedule as outlined by the judge for
> the upcoming sentencing of Young Cho (AKA Alex
> Cho):
>
> - Sentencing Memorandum will be submitted on
> 10/17/2012
> - Alex can submit his response to sentencing by
> 10/31/2012
> - The actual sentence itself will be handed down
> on 11/07/2012 at 1:30 PM in Courtroom Number 24A,
> 4th Floor at the US District Court in Alexandria

Did this happen?

Posted by: sandy ()
Date: November 11, 2012 09:57PM

Due to the hurricane i think they asked for an extension. some time in early December. do you have any of the copies that you listed? do you have any idea about how much time he is facing?

Posted by: ReSpectKhan ()
Date: November 13, 2012 12:56AM

fuck all you judgmental ass people. only god can judge them so who the fuck are you people trying to give your opinion about them.

FREE LEE AND KERRY KHAN

Date: November 13, 2012 09:11AM

I fully support freeing them. When they've paid their debt to society.

@ReSpectKhan, if you have any influence with the Khan's can you get them to do something about the house Lee was living in? It looks terrible now.

Posted by: are u serious ()
Date: November 13, 2012 05:24PM

I don't think it is about judging them. it is more about how all of them tried to rob the govt and its tax payers. what is different between what they did and someone who might rob a bank. they just did not have a gun and mask.....so how can you say they deserve to be free? If that is the case, then every other person guilTy of robbery should be free as well....

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.