HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: FBI Raids Neighbors House
Posted by: GovFraudExposed ()
Date: November 18, 2011 06:11PM

Victory has prevailed. The judge denied Nova Datacom's motion for TRO and injunctive relief due to the fact that they have "unclean hands". A trial has been set for Feb. 7th, 2012 at 10 AM EST in the Eastern District Court in Alexandria, VA.

It will be interesting to see how much longer Nova Datacom can keep the lights running if they are indeed in such a dire financial condition. Expect more layoffs to come.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LaidOffAndTickedOff ()
Date: November 19, 2011 09:28AM

lawrence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Considering that Nova Datacom made over $17
> million last year, I find it really strange that
> they are all of a sudden facing the potential of
> needing to close their doors as a result of these
> two invoices that EyakTek hasn't paid.

Actually, Nova Datacom claims to have made $47 million in 2010 which is one of the reasons the judge decided to deny their motion - the $2m they are asking for represents less than 5% of their entire 2010 revenues. Also, as was revealed in court, EyakTek already paid out $27 million to Nova Datacom for previous invoices, therefore the judge agreed the $2m likely represents overages.

How can it be that Nova Datacom is in such financial dire straights? Where did all that money go???

Posted by: lawrence ()
Date: November 19, 2011 10:19AM

LaidOffAndTickedOff Wrote:

> How can it be that Nova Datacom is in such
> financial dire straights? Where did all that money
> go???

Ahem... Amy Cho's jewel collection, multimillion dollar houses in McLean, VA, multiple expensive foreign cars, envelopes full of cash to certain contract officers within the Army Corps... :-b

Posted by: Getalife ()
Date: November 20, 2011 01:45AM

Really, why don't all of you find something else to do.

Date: November 20, 2011 12:57PM

Getalife Wrote:
> Really, why don't all of you find something else
> to do.

Angela,

We would if we had anything better to do... Unfortunately I was laid off along with 15 other people a few weeks ago, right before the holidays, with no severance to boot, so I'm sorry if I'm a little sour but it is justified.

Are you still drinking the kook-aid after all of this... Geez...

Posted by: Getalife ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:26PM

Spend more time looking for a job. It may be more helpful.

Former Nova Datacom Exec Pleads Guilty To Wire Fraud
Posted by: The Insiders ()
Date: November 20, 2011 07:47PM

Former Nova Datacom Exec Pleads Guilty To Wire Fraud
By Jennifer Bosavage, CRN
October 17, 2011 8:58 PM ET
http://www.crn.com/news/channel-programs/231900978/former-nova-datacom-exec-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud.htm;jsessionid=ZLl6fx1h4Rf-GATpmDGOgg**.ecappj03

The former executive vice president of operations for Nova Datacom pled guilty Thursday to charges he gave false information to federal agencies in order to win contracts for another consultant.

Theodoros Hallas, the former executive at the VAR500 IT solution provider Nova Datacom, pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, according to a statement by the U.S. Department of Justice. Hallas is also involved in the indictment of another IT solution provider, MEDTrends, the DOJ said.

Nova Datacom did not respond to requests for comment.

In his guilty plea, Hallas acknowledged that he agreed to let former colleague, Roger Malik, the former executive vice president of MED Trends, a health-care IT solution provider, use false past performance references and evaluations to bolster the qualifications of MED Trends, the DOJ said. Malik was named in an indictment unsealed in U.S. District Court Friday, charging him with conspiracy, wire fraud and making false statements to win a federal government contract, the DOJ said.

Malik was able to represent falsely to federal agencies that Hallas’s employers -- including Nova Datacom -- had contractual relationships with MED Trends. Those false recommendations were used to grow the federal contracting business for MED Trends, the DOJ said.

In one case, outlined by the DOJ, Hallas provided a false reference to MED Trends to help the solution provider win a contract with the U.S. Department of Labor. According to the charges, that led to MED Trends winning the $20 million contract.

The indictment additionally alleged that Malik caused MED Trends to submit false information to the Small Business Administration, because it wished to obtain and retain status as a HUBZone Small Business Concern.

The SBA's HUBZone Program was established to assist small businesses in urban and rural communities get preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. The DOJ charged that the federal contracts were worth more than $17 million in income for MED Trends.

That money, according to the indictment was earned under false pretenses, since the solution provider had received certification as a HUBZone Small Business Concern and its self-certification as a SDVO Small Business Concern based on Malik's misinformation.

Posted by: Gotalife? ()
Date: November 20, 2011 09:26PM

I left back in March after seeing a lot of sketchy stuff there - like they kept telling people they had a SCIF for confidential data but it was really just being used for storage of PCs, Servers and network gear that Alex was selling on eBay. Lots of weird stuff like this going on all the time.

This was a company which was overly concerned with its image and did everything they could to try to eliminate any negative perception.

The following is an email we received back in January, which paints a pretty good picture of what I'm talking about -

------------

Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:23 PM
To: Nova Staff
Subject: Responding to Glassdoor Postings

Good afternoon everyone-

I am sure by now many of you have heard of the workplace reviews we've gotten over at Glassdoor, which didn't paint a very nice picture about working at Nova Datacom. I've seen how these types of things can affect a company when I worked at LTI, and I can't stress how important it is for us to nip this in the bud as quickly as possible, lest this have an impact on our future recruiting efforts and ability to obtain quality candidates.

In order to try to counter these negative reviews, I'm asking that each of you go to Glassdoor (www.glassdoor.com) and post a POSITIVE review of your working experience here. While I am sure many of you have things that you are unhappy about, I would ask that you refrain from posting those on Glassdoor as it's important that we project Nova Datacom as being a fantastic place to work.

For the time being, we are ASKING each of you to do this. Please help us in this effort or we may be forced to make this an MBO. :)

Thanks for your understanding and for your help in this matter.

Angela Inguillo
Marketing Director

Nova Datacom, LLC
4501 Singer Court | Suite 350 | Chantilly, VA 20151
P: 703.234.3835 | M: 703.618-8344| F: 703.234.9040
ainguillo@novadatacom.com | www.novadatacom.com

"All limitations are self-imposed."

------------

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: November 20, 2011 10:59PM

You are all idiots

Posted by: Laidoffandnoonejerkedmeoff ()
Date: November 20, 2011 11:01PM

Im such a looser

Posted by: Elizabeth ()
Date: November 21, 2011 10:04PM

You know that the author of that email is on this cabin. Maybe at the time she didn't know that the company was fraudulent.

Does anyone have the link or info on Alex who's indictment. Fyi, his real name is young nho cho,that is what also came up as in the bop search.

Date: November 21, 2011 10:46PM

Can the govt sue nova datacom in a civil case and ask for the money they over charged back? Or will the govt just seize accounts and property as they did in khan 's case?

Posted by: banthony ()
Date: November 22, 2011 10:56AM

Alex is currently in custody awaiting the trial of Khan and Babb where he will testify against them. His case will remain under seal until after he testifies. From what I've heard he has already agreed to a plea bargain which will consist of him spending several years behind bars, plus seizure of many of his assets after he testifies.

The rumor in the office is that he has directed his wife to begin hiding assets by making purchases that would make it difficult for the government to seize.

Date: November 22, 2011 01:09PM

Oh that is probably why she bought that ridiculous ring from van cleef. I am sure she's gonna max out a credit cards and etc.
By the way, do you know when their trial will be?

Posted by: WhoCares ()
Date: November 22, 2011 04:29PM

I do not banthony is really the banthony from NDC - Someone else using that name...

Also, heard that NDC is in talks to be acquired by CopperRiver (http://www.copperriverit.com/) - there are also a couple of other companies that are talking to NDC. NDC is looking at selling for about $5M which will be pocketed by Min Cho primarily, then a small chunk by Joe Kim and a little bit to Bill Halliday - since he is orchestrating this.

Posted by: WeCare ()
Date: November 22, 2011 06:01PM

WhoCares Wrote:
>
> Also, heard that NDC is in talks to be acquired by
> CopperRiver (http://www.copperriverit.com/) -
> there are also a couple of other companies that
> are talking to NDC. NDC is looking at selling for
> about $5M which will be pocketed by Min Cho
> primarily, then a small chunk by Joe Kim and a
> little bit to Bill Halliday - since he is
> orchestrating this.

It's a sad state of affairs when a company that made $47m in 2010 is selling for a measly $5m. What a joke this company has become.

It's good that Joe Kim will be getting a cut cause his slimy ass has burned so many bridges it will be unlikely if he can ever get another job as prestigious as the one he had here... VP of Engineering?... pretty much a joke - could have been a VP of Sales since his slimy ass is so good at lying.

A lot of people got burned by these folks - not just the gov, but all the employees who were discarded like trash over the past couple of years. Some people will be able to move on. Others will struggle. Others will go back to their stupid Nest Egg Designs...

Date: November 23, 2011 12:15AM

May I ask who is Joe Kim? And isn't min cho going to serve any time as well. She was arrested a year ago. Oh and you forgot, I am sure Amy will get some as well, it is really alex's company and his sister.is only the face of the company to get 8a status, oh wow and what a face it is.lololol

Posted by: MIN 4 JAIL ()
Date: November 23, 2011 08:46AM

Joe Kim came from Juniper....Alex brought him over to grow the Juniper part of the master plan. Ted Halliday was originally from ITG ( an IT company located off Gallows Rd in Fairfax,VA ). He then moved to Copper River and then Nova Datacom. He is a smart guy and very nice person to deal with. I' m sure he is just trying to salvage what is left from the good relationships that NDC may still have. Min Cho , Alex Cho and Ted Hallas were to real criminals here. Min Cho is a liar and a very sneaky person and her brother Alex Cho is basically a Hustler/ Con man who got caught 3 times now. Ted Halles was a pompous A- Hole who originally came from Nortel and was picked up by Alex Cho. Heard by a friend of mine that they were ling time buddies. Everything Elizabeth has said is true about Amy. Amy came from nothing and was basically there for Alex at the begining. Nothing suprises me about what you are telling us about her. She is a very flashy image driven person who would do anything Alex told her. This will all be over soon and hope the true theifs go to jail. And don't worry,,Government will find every bit of money they are trying to hide and even if that 5m sale does happen. Gov will get their money. Min Cho has her 2.5 million dollar house on the market now. She never got a chance to even live in it. Greed always catches up.

Date: November 23, 2011 11:48AM

Honestly I knew Amy a long time ago and this is really unfortunate because deep deep down I know she is a good person. However she just went about things the wrong way and probably has no friends! She's the type to flaunt everything and hates when others are doing well. Maybe she needs to find God it something because is is the perfect person that is going to be one lonely old lady with nothing in life that matters. And yes Alex Cho is a hustler, his criminal record will show that he even robbed a family at gun point!!! Then he gets out of jail starts up this company but can't even just be humbe and run it in the right way. I just don't understand people who are given a second chance and throws it in the trash. The safest part is that these liars have young children and those poor kids are the ones that gonna pay the price of their parents.

Posted by: elizabeth ()
Date: November 23, 2011 11:53AM

Do u know where the house is up for sale. I would love to take a look if its a good deal. Do u know if amy will be selling her house it if govt will just seize it? By the way. I don't think Alex is a citizen so he will probably get deported after he finishes his jail term. They would all fit in well in korea. Because everyone there is driven by image. Maybe amy can get her nose redone when she gets there. Lol. Sorry had to put that in.

Posted by: ndc_exposed ()
Date: November 23, 2011 04:18PM

For your reading pleasure, we give you Ted Hallas' plea bargain...

Will any of you visit him in jail? :-b

http://www.scribd.com/doc/73607028
Attachments:
hallas_plea_bargain.pdf

Posted by: ndc_exposed ()
Date: November 23, 2011 04:21PM

More good stuff for your reading pleasure... we give you EyakTek's legal opposition to Nova Datacom's motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, which was denied by the judge because NDC has "unclean hands"...

It's an interesting doc which gives you some insight into everything that is going on, and paints a pretty bad picture of what's to come for folks at NDC...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/73607203
Attachments:
eyaktek_opposition_to_motion.pdf

Date: November 23, 2011 05:20PM

Someone should notify all of the credit card companies that they plan on making big purchases and then not pay of it. Alex used to brag that he had a black amex with unlimited spending. I am sure that his wife will probably making huge purchases to sell off later. Then again, the public will end up paying.

Posted by: N ()
Date: November 23, 2011 06:45PM

it is very true that Alex, Min and Amy came from nothing. Amy's brother hurt so many people and blamed everything on his associate to avoid jail time. Just like Alex is doing now. The associate was deported leaving his family behind including his very young baby. Alex's family came to the US illegally from Argentina due to their family's shady business conduct. So basically the family moving back to Korea shouldn't be anything new to them. It is so sad that a company like NDC make it hard for other legit minority company to do business with government. HUMBLE is not the vocabulary word the Cho family is familiar with. I do feel bad for their young kids. How are they going to survive shopping at regular stores after wearing clothes from Armani and all??
At least after the business closes for good some employees don't have to listen to Alex and Min using the "n" word to describe their employees and friends.

Posted by: NestEggDesigns ()
Date: November 23, 2011 09:29PM

Elizabeth Wrote:
> May I ask who is Joe Kim? And isn't min cho going
> to serve any time as well. She was arrested a year
> ago. Oh and you forgot, I am sure Amy will get
> some as well, it is really alex's company and his
> sister.is only the face of the company to get 8a
> status, oh wow and what a face it is.lololol

Joe Kim is a real sleazeball... talking all the time about how he cheats on his wife when he goes to Vegas, Toronto, Korea, etc. Talked all the time about these famous Korean haircuts he gets whenever he goes to Seoul... supposedly one woman cuts his hair while another gives him a happy ending... real nice guy.

Flaunted his Black Amex and basically stepped on anybody in his way. The other poster was right by saying Joe has burned so many bridges. There are probably about 80 people who were hired and fired under Joe over the last 3 years, they basically discarded people when they were done with them (lost a contract, etc.) He'll be lucky to find a job in the tiny IT community given the way he treated people around him... he was one of the main reasons that Nova Datacom got such a bad reputation amongst the partner and vendor community.

To top that off, he also got in some criminal/legal trouble years before when he worked at Symantec... seems he was taking certification exams for other people to help them get jobs at Symantec and he was charging them several thousand dollars apiece until he got caught. Seems like the greedy Cho family had a knack for surrounding themselves with sleazeballs...

Posted by: NestEggDesigns ()
Date: November 23, 2011 09:34PM

WhoCares Wrote:

> Also, heard that NDC is in talks to be acquired by
> CopperRiver (http://www.copperriverit.com/) -
> there are also a couple of other companies that
> are talking to NDC. NDC is looking at selling for
> about $5M which will be pocketed by Min Cho
> primarily, then a small chunk by Joe Kim and a
> little bit to Bill Halliday - since he is
> orchestrating this.

So Scott Morris isn't getting any cut? That sucks for him... he gave up a lot to help those sleazeballs and looks like he took a big chance for nothing...

BTW, for what it's worth, I don't think that the folks at CopperRiver are going to go for it. From what I've heard, there is too much liability at the moment since the investigation is still ongoing.

I have a good feeling NDC is just plain fucked...

Date: November 23, 2011 10:00PM

Wow!!!! I guess the Cho's and Song's (amy's maiden name ) are a popular group. I remember her brother, and all that scamming he was doing. I didn't know his associate paid the big price for it. I always thought that was his gig. I heard he is laying hardwood floors for a living now and that his wife commuted suicide a few years ago. Not sure if that is just a sick rumor or the truth but that is what I had heard. You gotta see Amy's whole family and it would start to make a lot of sense. They are real big on plastic surgery too, especially all the aunts, they all look alike. One thing I do know about Amy thought is she gets really 'into' her man and is extremely loyal, almost to a fault! Too bad she couldn't be that way to her life long friends. She is the biggest hater I know, or knew!

Well never heard of the Joe guy but salons? Hmmmmm. Enough said. Well keep me posted on any new escalations. And as for Min Cho being the head of any company is a big fat joke, just like she is!

Posted by: Candid Camera ()
Date: November 24, 2011 09:59AM

Alex Cho is pictured sitting on the desk to the right with Ted Hallas in the center with back facing Alex. This is during our open house in 2009.
Attachments:
Alex_Ted_photo.jpg

Posted by: RoyalIdiots ()
Date: November 24, 2011 10:15AM

Candid Camera Wrote:
> Alex Cho is pictured sitting on the desk to the
> right with Ted Hallas in the center with back
> facing Alex. This is during our open house in
> 2009.

They enjoyed a meteoric rise in just a few short years, only to do the walk of shame... What a joke... I feel bad for their marketing manager, she got more than her fair share on this one...

Date: November 24, 2011 11:04AM

Thanks for sharing the pic. You wouldn't have to have any pictures of amy? Been decades since I have seen here. Thank you in advance.

Date: November 24, 2011 11:16AM

If I remember- Amy is to the far right. Alex Cho's Mother (God rest her sole, she is no longer with us) is to the far left.
Attachments:
Amy.jpg

Date: November 24, 2011 11:24AM

By the way...this is all from Nova Datacom's facebook. Open to public. Here is a link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nova-Datacom/108351838827?sk=photos

Not sure if this works. Here is a picture of Ted Hallas to the right and another picture of Min.
Attachments:
n108351838827_2770026_1919521.jpg
n108351838827_2770023_2307762.jpg

Posted by: LOLz ()
Date: November 24, 2011 12:26PM

You need to get a pic of Susy An's ugly mug up on there...

Posted by: Bangin' ()
Date: November 24, 2011 07:47PM

Candid Camera Wrote:
> If I remember- Amy is to the far right. Alex
> Cho's Mother (God rest her sole, she is no longer
> with us) is to the far left.

Damn I would hit that!

Posted by: NotSoAnonymous ()
Date: November 25, 2011 11:42AM

LOLz Wrote:
> You need to get a pic of Susy An's ugly mug up on
> there...

Candid Camera Wrote:
> If I remember- Amy is to the far right. Alex
> Cho's Mother (God rest her sole, she is no longer
> with us) is to the far left.

Damn I would hit that!

O-M-G...you're really making me L-O-L with your hilarious posts. You've been gone for what...a year, or more and you're still pissed off about it? Somebody's got some issues.... But yes, the grown-up thing to do is to get back at your former employer by posting garbage on a forum and hiding behind a screen name. Good work, e-thug. But that's not all...you then proceed to reply to your own posts with witless comments AND...impersonate Nova Datacom employees who have nothing to do with this...

BTW stupid shit, your IP is tracked on this forum....maybe some of these people who you're talking shit about or impersonating will take legal action against you for public slander, impersonation, identity theft. Then maybe you and the rest of the greedy bastards who frauded the government can share a cell with you...

Date: November 25, 2011 12:05PM

Excuse me but are you saying that the posts here is not the truth and the links are all false. I read the indictment on khan and it seems like much of these posts are truthful.. so I really don't understand why you would say otherwise. The public is entitled to have an opinion and to ask questions of a forum such as this. How s that unlawful? I don't mean to have any disrespect towards what you are saying but it seems a bit hypocrical for a company to defraud the public and its tax dollars yet the we cannot have our own opinions/theories. Everything I have said, is truthful to the best of my knowledge based on what I have read from various respected media outlet. Yes I do and have many questions because it is shocking to me,that someone I thought I knew well would be embroiled in such a huge scandal.

Date: November 25, 2011 12:58PM

And if you are blasting others for trying anonymous then why are you using a screenname as well?

Posted by: Truth Hurts :*( ()
Date: November 25, 2011 01:09PM

Posting Garbage? Who is this Ted? , Min, Alex? Aren't you guys in Jail yet?

It's looks like public info too me>>>LOL It's a good thing that we/they got out of that Crooked company while we/they did. A lot of people got hurt here....families, employees, taxpayers while these greedy bastards were scamming,buying expensive houses, vacations...etc. It's a good think they got caught since they were fixing to fraud the government out of millions more.

"At the time of their arrests, they had their sights set on another federal contract worth about $780 million, prosecutors said."

Ok >be upset that's fine, but if Elizabeth or any number of the other people on this topic feel like posting their opinions you can't say or do shit about it. I have friends who still work for that shit company wondering if they are going to get a paycheck, their commission and what their future holds. Disrespecting anyone>>please...the people who are guilty know who they are and if your picture or pictures are posted and you have nothing to hide then go back to work at Nova Datacom and pretend that the company will be around this same time next year. Be pissed but don't be pissed at something that is public info that we are allowed to comment on. Come on and sue....sue your company for lying and screwing you/we/us over. Nova Datacom has some good people> but the roots of the company had/has some parasites. I'm sure more info will come out soon>>>can't wait.

Date: November 25, 2011 01:23PM

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. Even if they grated people with some respect maybe there would some sympathy for them. But I've known their family a long time ago and they are all about image! I don't know why but they are obsessed with it. The whole lot of them! Maybe that is why there is such a backlash. I know that these things happen all the time with govt contractors but its just the way they treat people and have their priorities screwed. Think about it, not may people can put on a mask, carry a gun anf rob the elderly at gunpoint. But Alex did! And this is not false or slander because he was convicted of the crime and served his time. I just feel like that kind of criminal activity tells a lot about a person. He did the same thing to the govt and us tax payers. Only difference this time was that he wasn't wearing a mask and holding a loaded gun to our heads! However I applaud the hardworking investigators to finally catching these thieves. Like it or not, that is exactly what they are!

Posted by: TORisAnonymous ()
Date: November 25, 2011 01:54PM

NotSoAnonymous Wrote:

> O-M-G...you're really making me L-O-L with your
> hilarious posts. You've been gone for what...a
> year, or more and you're still pissed off about
> it? Somebody's got some issues.... But yes, the
> grown-up thing to do is to get back at your former
> employer by posting garbage on a forum and hiding
> behind a screen name. Good work, e-thug. But
> that's not all...you then proceed to reply to your
> own posts with witless comments AND...impersonate
> Nova Datacom employees who have nothing to do with
> this...

Angela, stop drinking the kool-aid you... getting back at my employer by posting garbage??? Everything we've posted is true... are you saying that Nova Datacom isn't involved in one of the largest frauds ever committed against the US government? Are the investigators and allegations untrue? Is Alex Cho not in custody? Was Ted Hallas' plea bargain that was posted by the other poster untrue? You're just pissed that you invested 2 years building up a marketing campaign for a company that turned out to be all based on bullshit...

> BTW stupid shit, your IP is tracked on this
> forum....maybe some of these people who you're
> talking shit about or impersonating will take
> legal action against you for public slander,
> impersonation, identity theft. Then maybe you and
> the rest of the greedy bastards who frauded the
> government can share a cell with you...

Who is the dumb shit now? Have you ever heard of TOR - www.torproject.org? It's very useful to maintain anonymity. Highly useful for posting on glassdoor, or launching anonymous Denial of Service attacks ;) what a dumb red-headed biotch.

Date: November 25, 2011 02:29PM

Well it's official folks, my final paycheck never came through this week as promised...

...so it looks like our worst fears have been realized, several of my former laid-off co-workers have confirmed this as well. Our calls and emails to HR at NDC are going un-answered...

Can't believe they are doing this to us right before the holidays. The decent thing would have been atleast for them to pay us what they owe us... wish I never met these greedy people...

Posted by: Reality Check Please! ()
Date: November 25, 2011 02:46PM

Wow- Gunpoint? wish I could read that case but I do believe you.

The company was built from the start on thinking of ways to make quick cash. Like the earlier post about Alex Cho and his game system scam, this was just a new idea for him. Image is important and that's why this big scam they pulled is so fascinating. They projected themselves as a Fast Growing Company, Top Fastest in Washington Area, Min as the poster child for Small Disadvantaged Company who with her "entrepreneurial ambition" rose above the occasion. Really? I know Min Cho and she has about as much entrepreneurial instincts as my pet cat.

Try this- Why dont you market instead how they took advantage of our government's 8a program, how they overcharged the government 20 M I L L I O N in overages. How they mislead all of us employees thinking that this was a real company going real places when in fact it was just a cover up to hide where the real money was coming from. Oh sure, they may have some real contract now (it takes money to make money)but let's not fool ourselves here.

Gota give Alex Cho some credit. He did manage to save his ass some jail time by cooperating with investigators. Then again, maybe Ted Hallas is the smart one by telling on Alex Cho.....in other words ...who cares. They got them!!! Whose identity are we slandering, impersonating? The crooks? You? Come on.

Posted by: Reality Check Please! ()
Date: November 25, 2011 03:06PM

Sorry to hear that. God Bless you and your family. Hopefully you can still have a good holiday season and move towards a positive direction.

Wonder how the Cho Family is doing? Wonder is Amy Cho is out shopping on the Black Friday buying all the nice and expensive gifts with our money. Wonder if Ted Hallas was able to choke down his turkey yesterday while everyone else was worried about getting paychecks. Wonder if the rumors are true about Copper River buying Nova Datacom and if happens-will they pay the employees? Wondering if Joe Kim is worried and can't sleep because he is a crook and soon may be caught. What about Bill Holliday, did he have a good turkey day? Will he be cutting paychecks first thing on Monday? Is Min Cho worried about her 2 million dollar house loosing money in the current market? I think not.

Date: November 25, 2011 03:56PM

Omg that is horrible. You guys have right to get your last paycheck. You should file a complaint with someone . I know there are entities out there. I too worked for a similar company. The pretended to be some kind of big developer but in the end they used investors money for new homes and cars. And we were all let go with little to no notice and she filed chapter 7 or 11. This was a korean company too. I am korean but I gotta admit that they are consumed with image!

Posted by: Wow19 ()
Date: November 25, 2011 08:38PM

People have too much time on their hands. Especially one who uses multiple nicknames to post the same stupid stuff.

Even assuming the recently laid off employees not getting their paychecks was correct, why post it on here? Especially considering this is a holiday week, Which may explain difficulty getting a hold of people.

It seems everyone likes to use their keyboard prior to their brains. But maybe stuff is true, maybe it's not. I think that is why we have a legal system. Let them figure it out, and in the meantime feel sorry for anyone who really has been wronged by this company or these people.

The Department of Labor will easily fight for the paychecks and other promised benefits (I've had friends go through this before with other companies). So if you have been wronged, direct your energies in the correct place. It would seem that getting your money makes more sense than posting something here. File a complaint with the DoL and get your money.

If it's not accurate, I'd expect things to continue on here. But at the same time, if it's close to accurate, feel for the people still working there! They too would need wishes this holiday season!

Date: November 25, 2011 11:27PM

You definitely make some good points! I guess the reason people are here is to just vent or get more accurate information. I for one didnt work for the company so I wouldn't know what it was like actually working there. However if you read the email by the marketing director, you can only guess that it was not your typical company. Yes I do have many questions and or opinions but it is more personal than anything else. Because I've known these people outside of the work place, and therefore seen their true colors, I probably would never even take a job for there, period. However I do completely sympathize with these people here venting. I think it has more to do with a sense of betrayal than just a missed paycheck. However you are correct advising them to file a complaint with the department of labor! That would be the right thing to do. But you can't deny with so much information out there, assesible to the public now a days (such as the 40 some page indictment ), it doesn't look good for nova datacom. Like the marketing director and Min Cho said, reputation is so important in this business......and it seems that nova datacom's reputation has finally caught up with that of its founder. Yes if it were just one bad apple, than nova datacom could just fire that individual and do some PR repair but it seems like it was just more than one bad apple. And that is why people feel such a betrayal. Think about it, many of these people probably thought they were going to build careers with NDC, and to figure out that they were just pawns....well, hive them time to vent. It is human nature to feel the way that these people feel. I don't think they are doing anything out of the norm. And to those still at NDC, best wishes and best luck to all. I am more than sure that they are truly hard working loyal people, why else would they stay on a sinking ship.

Date: November 25, 2011 11:36PM

Oh and I forgot but I have not lied about anything I have written. You can search under Alex Chi's real name which is Young nho Cho and you will see that he did serve time for robbery. Therefore it is not slander. Also if you go on the federal bop and do an inmate search. You will see that Min Ja Cho was released June of 2010 and that Young Nho Cho is in custody. None of this is fabricated. If you look at Ted Hallas's indictment you will also see what he has already pled guilty for therefore as you said the legal system has done much of its work. And you are right, let them do their work but then you need to open your eyes to what the legal system has put out there for public information! Correct?

Posted by: Northern Cynic ()
Date: November 26, 2011 06:55PM

Copper River Information Technology is owned by Alaska Native General Services (the holding company for the Native Village of Eyak) which was the subject of a scathing SBA inspector general's report.

http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/oig_report_10-11.pdf

http://commerce.alaska.gov/CBP/Main/CorporationDetail.aspx?id=99351

Eyaktek is just the tip of the iceberg.

Posted by: Beau Jangles ()
Date: November 26, 2011 11:47PM

After reading all of this, it makes me even more inclined to realize that government spending needs to be pulled back significantly. A lot of money spent - not a lot of results. What the hell do you all do anyway? At least I can see the cop sitting in the donut shop, and I know he'll pull somebody over at some point, but man, all of this IT, for what? Exactly how many contractors does it take to support a single GS-12 employee? It's like contractors to support a government employee who isn't doing much of anything anyway.

Go get a job in the private industry........the real private industry, the one not supported with tax dollars. Guys like me are tired of feeding the cows. I hope these asses rot in jail for stealing my tax money too.

Posted by: acho ()
Date: November 27, 2011 10:50AM

Hey all,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. If you're on LinkedIn please do feel free to connect.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alex-cho/43/900/356

- Alex Cho

Posted by: Enough_is_enough ()
Date: November 27, 2011 02:11PM

I don't intend to protect any of Cho's under fire. It seems like everyone is after them, but I wish that people would be a little more considerate when posting photos with people who are not involved in this. Or, at least get the facts straight before posting them. Yes, one of the three women in the photo IS Amy. But the woman on left is NOT her late mother-in-law. And the other woman is a good friend of mine who is entirely unrelated to all this mess. Just imagine how their children would think of their moms if they ever run into this site. Cho's took a lots of pictures with lots of people including myself and my family. It seems like enough people are after Cho's already, and I am certain that they will have to pay for whatever they've done. However, Korean community around here being so intimate as it is, I think one should be a little more careful and thoughtful about posting photos on sites such as this.
Beside, what good can it bring by revealing what they look like to everyone? I know their kids and I just hope they never get to see this.

And one more fact-check, Min Cho's full name is NOT Min Ja Cho who was arrested 2010. Someone in here has been saying that Min was in jail last year. But I saw and talked to her many times in that period. I know she was not in jail.
Let's stop making false and unnecessary accusations.

Posted by: TheTruthHurts ()
Date: November 27, 2011 02:55PM

Enough_is_enough Wrote:

> left is NOT her late mother-in-law. And the other
> woman is a good friend of mine who is entirely
> unrelated to all this mess.

Were they not at the Cho's open house event? Did they want to hobnob when the Cho's were on the fast track to success? Then how are they unrelated?

> Cho's took a lots of pictures
> with lots of people including myself and my
> family.

Perhaps you all should choose better company next time?

> It seems like enough people are after
> Cho's already, and I am certain that they will
> have to pay for whatever they've done.

They should start by admitting what they've done, those greedy bastards...

> they look like to everyone? I know their kids and
> I just hope they never get to see this.

Why, so the Cho kids don't grow up to know that their father was a liar and a cheat, and couldn't find success without defrauding the government and the taxpayers?

> And one more fact-check, Min Cho's full name is
> NOT Min Ja Cho who was arrested 2010. Someone in
> here has been saying that Min was in jail last
> year. But I saw and talked to her many times in
> that period. I know she was not in jail.
> Let's stop making false and unnecessary
> accusations.

Correction - Min was arrested but only spent the weekend in jail. This was in relation to the fraud committed against USACE. She was jailed for lying to federal investigators but was released on her own personal recognizance after finally convincing Alex to work with the feds.

Date: November 27, 2011 08:36PM

Yes you are very right about the pictures. But the pictures are from their company facebook. I don't think anyone would implicate someone based on a photo. However I do agree with you about the korean community and their innocent children. Alex, Amy and Min should have thought of this prior to committing such acts.??? No?

Date: November 28, 2011 11:24AM

Just a quick update -

EyakTek just filed a Motion to Dismiss the original complaint filed by Nova Datacom on the basis that the grounds fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. The court hearing is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 16th, 2011 at 10AM EST in Eastern District Court. The motion is backed up by some pretty good case law so chances are they will prevail in court. If they are successful in their motion (which it appears they will be due to the fact that the submitted invoiced most likely represent 100% overages), this will further exacerbate the financial situation at Nova Datacom.

On other related matters, in the USACE case, it looks like the government has requested an extended period of discovery to prepare their case due to the "voluminous amount of recordings" gathered via wiretap, emails, and other evidence. As such, Alex's case will remain sealed for a considerable duration, at least until after he has testified againsts Babb and the Khan's in the USACE case. Most likely it will be 6 months before this case is brought to trial.

Some interesting information has been revealed - It appears from some of the discovery docs that Nova Datacom also had a few shell companies set up that they were using to hide money, so beyond these criminal cases, it looks like they may be facing some additional trouble with the IRS due to tax fraud and evasion.

We've also learned that the government has already seized many of Nova Datacom's financial assets, including much of that owned by Alex and Min Cho. This would explain why Min has her $2m house on the market and why they are in such a desperate state to sell their remaining assets to the tune of $5m.

More to come!

Date: November 28, 2011 11:56AM

GovFraudExposed Wrote:
> Just a quick update -
>
> EyakTek just filed a Motion to Dismiss the
> original complaint filed by Nova Datacom on the
> basis that the grounds fail to state a claim upon
> which relief may be granted. The court hearing is
> scheduled for Friday, Dec. 16th, 2011 at 10AM EST
> in Eastern District Court. The motion is backed up
> by some pretty good case law so chances are they
> will prevail in court. If they are successful in
> their motion (which it appears they will be due to
> the fact that the submitted invoiced most likely
> represent 100% overages), this will further
> exacerbate the financial situation at Nova
> Datacom.
>
> On other related matters, in the USACE case, it
> looks like the government has requested an
> extended period of discovery to prepare their case
> due to the "voluminous amount of recordings"
> gathered via wiretap, emails, and other evidence.
> As such, Alex's case will remain sealed for a
> considerable duration, at least until after he has
> testified againsts Babb and the Khan's in the
> USACE case. Most likely it will be 6 months before
> this case is brought to trial.
>
> Some interesting information has been revealed -
> It appears from some of the discovery docs that
> Nova Datacom also had a few shell companies set up
> that they were using to hide money, so beyond
> these criminal cases, it looks like they may be
> facing some additional trouble with the IRS due to
> tax fraud and evasion.
>
> We've also learned that the government has already
> seized many of Nova Datacom's financial assets,
> including much of that owned by Alex and Min Cho.
> This would explain why Min has her $2m house on
> the market and why they are in such a desperate
> state to sell their remaining assets to the tune
> of $5m.
>
> More to come!

Dear GFE,

You seem like a very good and accurate source of information. May I ask why you have such an interest in this case? I've already mentioned my reasons. And it seems to get even more interesting as time goes on. I do find it a bit unfair for the other 4 in jail, if Alex is going to get off easily when he was probably the greatest source of greed. I say this in my opinion because it take a special individual to commit armed robbery, which he has. And this case is just another example if how he tried to rob the government and tax payers. This time he was not wearing a mask. However I am wondering what came first, the chicken or the egg. Did alex approach the engineers and offer bribes or did the engineers solicit bribes. It does make somewhat of a difference. We are all human and if someone is dangling a 2 million dollar check in your face, then yes people are/will make irrational choices. Therefore I believe the one that enticed the whole situation is just as guilty if not more so! Just like the drug dealers/drug users ....most likely the user will get off with a lighter sentence. However I am sure that this is more complicates than drug cases.

I am wondering, is Amy and her son's and her parents still living in their new house in Mclean? I know she has two young boys and I live in the area as well but never have I run into her. I honestly do feel sorry for her children. I am a mom myself, and boys do need a father figure. And with the korean community being so small, I don't see how she will ever be able to show her face around town. Especially HER, she has so much pride! I remember she had an older sister, who actually married a law enforcement officier. What an irony!!!

Posted by: real estate agent ()
Date: November 28, 2011 12:01PM

Does anyone know where the listing fir Mom's house is or located. I have many interested buyers. Especially if this is a desparate sale, then maybe price will be more negotiateable. Will the (alex)Cho's be selling their home?

Posted by: Angela Inguillo ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:04PM

Press Release
For Immediate Distribution
November 28th, 2011
Nova Datacom, LLC

Last month, articles started to appear in CRN, BusinessWeek, the WashingtonPost and other related news agencies regarding the alleged involvement of Nova Datacom in an ongoing investigation involving contract officers within the US Army Corp of Engineers as well as a contracting director at EyakTek. This crime is now being investigated by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and other legal entities within the US Government.

While we are currently limited in what we can reveal regarding these allegations due to the nature of the ongoing investigation, we absolutely and unequivocally deny any such adversarial involvement in any such illicit activities. When the facts are brought to light the true nature of our involvement will be revealed; furthermore it will be shown that our executives acted in the best interest of the US Government. Nova Datacom's involvement in this case was only to the extent of assisting the US Government in building a case in order to apprehend the true criminals within the US Army Corp of Engineers and at EyakTek.

Upon learning of these allegations last year, Nova Datacom did uncover an error in their billing systems that caused undue overages in invoices submitted to the Army Corps in the amount of approximately $20 million. Nova Datacom has taken the necessary steps to rectify our billing systems and has agreed to work with the government to repay any inflated invoices.

Regarding the indictment of Ted (Theodoros) Hallas and his involvement with writing false past performances in conjunction with his former colleague at MED Trends, this is a separate incident which has absolutely nothing to do with Nova Datacom, therefore we have nothing further to comment on the matter.

Alex Cho has currently stepped down and is no longer CTO of Nova Datacom, however this was strictly due to personal reasons and the desire to spend more time with his family.

All of these incidents are under investigation and more information is forthcoming. Please direct any inquiries to our marketing department for additional information at ainguillo@novadatacom.com.

Posted by: Someone Has Issues ()
Date: November 28, 2011 09:51PM

Interesting that a dissenting opinion can set off such ire. I'd say someone is a bit disgruntled perhaps past the point of rational thinking.

Grow up. Get a pair. Move on.

As your name implies, perhaps the truth does hurt, but it has reached the point where you have hit zero-credibility.

Date: November 29, 2011 01:32AM

Oh wow that is great news for nova datacom. I am sure that when Alex Cho's sealed indictment is released, it will make all the more sense. Khan and Babb's indictment did state that conspirator 'a' has been charged and that his was identified as the CTO of Nova datacom. It is interesting that Alex Cho, the founder of the company would step down for such personal matters, during such a critical time for the company that he founded! I guess we will all have to wait and see. This indeed gives much hope that conspirator a, will then spend no time in custody but rather be some what of a hero for his company and tax payers alike. I guess it is safe to assume that he is spending quality time with his family and not in custody awaiting the trial of Babb's and Khan.
Also the news agencies that you mentioned above have been quite credible and reputable thus far.....but if your news flash is indeed true than those agencies should issue a formal apology?

Posted by: what!? ()
Date: November 29, 2011 01:40AM

Really? Then why is nova datacom black listed from working/bidding on any further government contracts?

Posted by: DontBelieveTheHype ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:59AM

This is such bullcrap - this company is nothing but lies and deceit. I just got laid off yesterday, but not before I got to keep a copy of the email Angela sent out last Friday. Take a look and you can see how full of crap these people are:

------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 1:36 PM
Subject: Responding to Recent Nova Datacom Events

Good afternoon everyone-

As many of you are aware, we are currently dealing with a crisis situation here and are desperately trying to contain the damage as a result of the entire USACE scandal. There is no doubt that the integrity and reputation of Nova Datacom has been harmed in an irreparable manner.

As you may have heard, Alex's case will be unsealed in the coming months. When this happens, much more information will be revealed regarding the extent and involvement to which Nova Datacom executives were involved in the scandal, which is sure to prompt a large media inquiry. We want to let you know that we are going to begin a marketing campaign with the intent of denying these claims, so that we can calm the storm during acquisition talks that are currently underway. We are preparing statements in advance that we can have on hand as a response to the media when further knowledge about the crisis first becomes known on a widespread basis or by reporters.

As discussed in the staff meeting earlier this week, we are currently in talks with several companies to acquire our remaining assets, but in the meantime it is imperative that we continue to maintain the appearance of business as usual. Anything less than the appearance of business as usual will have an impact on our ability to spin off our assets. In the meantime, as corporate policy we are asking all of you to formally deny any involvement with the scandal if asked for any additional information. If you are uncomfortable denying the allegations, you may direct any inquiries to myself or anyone else in the marketing department.

Due to the sensitive nature of these allegations, and the fluidity of the acquisition, anyone who reveals additional information regarding the true nature of our involvement will be immediately terminated. If in doubt, simply direct these inquiries to marketing.

Thanks for your understanding and for your help in this matter.

Angela Inguillo
Marketing Director

Nova Datacom, LLC
4501 Singer Court | Suite 350 | Chantilly, VA 20151
P: 703.234.3835 | M: 703.618-8344| F: 703.234.9040
ainguillo@novadatacom.com | www.novadatacom.com

"All limitations are self-imposed."
------------------------------------

Posted by: Duh2 ()
Date: November 29, 2011 08:59AM

Did it ever occur to you that some idiot is making things up rather than that being an "official" press release.

Gullible. Retarded. Someplace in between the two.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: November 29, 2011 09:07AM

The email from Angela Inguillo is such bullcrap - identical to the bullcrap that was pulled last year when Hallas had to step down for family issues. NDC along with is top executives are all knee deep in this either directly or through awareness and have always been. Anything else is BS - just like the company itself.

Posted by: We_are_all_stupid ()
Date: November 29, 2011 10:24AM

Also from that press release by Angela, are we to believe that the billing systems was so specific in that overages were only with USACE or has this company been overcharging all other customers as well? Maybe all of this company's customers should look into receiving almost 50% credit on all procurements.

So if this was a billing issue why are some government employees and other partner employees behind bars?

The BS from them is so deep its comical. They are perpetual liars, from the CEO down!

Date: November 30, 2011 12:16AM

Copper River Information Technology, LLC is wholly owned by Alaska Native Government Services, LLC a holding company created by the former president of the Native Village of Eyak, Robert J. Henrichs.

Eyak Technology is a owned by the Eyak Corporation, which was created in 1971 by Congress as part of the Alaska land claims settlement act. Do not confuse the Corporation with the Tribe, which is a Federally recognized sovereign entity recognized by the BIA, for mostly adoption and paperwork purposes.

The tribal members receive no dividend from the tribe per se, although they do get assistance in the form of grants, a medical clinic that the tribe operates (at a loss) and other services such as help for elders, substance abuse clinics, etc.

In a town such as Cordova, substance abuse clinics are highly needed, trust me.

Eyak Corporation is what the entity that was given money, land and mineralresources, it also owns entities such as Eyak Tek LLC.

Alaska Native Government Services was originally formed by Mr Henrichs, you can look at all of the ANGS incorporation papers, as well as ppw for Mr. Henrichs' other LLC's and his controversial role as a former director of Chugagh Alaska Corporation.

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3309825/Native-Village-of-Eyak

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3305038/Alaska-Native-General-Services-llc

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3304498/Alaska-Native-Government-Services-llc

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3309845/Chugach-Alaska-Corporation

The SBA IG's report that was previously referred to in this thread, involves Mr. Henrichs business relationship with a man named Patrick K. Simpson. Mr. Simpson has several LLC's that he controls, the SBA IG's report focuses on Alaska Native Technologies, now know as ANT, LLC.

In a nutshell the report says that ANGS is a front and does not exist, that Mr Simpson is mixing his defense related stuff up with the minority owned front that is "managed" by Mr. Henrichs, a front that the tribal council had not voted on or approved, nor was it shown on their books.

Mr Simpson has another LLC called Scientific Fisheries Systems, Inc., one of the directors is a former Governor of Alaska, Steve Cowper. The other, Brian Kelly, was formerly involved in a company that was found negligent in the sinking of a factory fish trawler in the Aleutian Islands.

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3304507/Scientific-Fisheries-Systems-Inc

Sci Fish does a lot of business with the SBIR/SBTT program,

http://www.acq.osd.mil/osbp/sbir/

This would be something well worth looking into for any enterprising reporter. Check out the Paul Skvorc court filing as well as Mr. Simpson's connection to Kim Gray through the Technology Entrepreneur Coalition Inc., lot's of sleazy stuff in there.

Mr Simpson is also a partner in a management company that is affiliated with Copper River:

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3309577/JS-Consulting-LLC

Read on this long forgotten Zombie Blog, in Mr. Simpson's own words, why he got into the world of 8(a) contracting:

Once I was over the anger and devastation of having the rug pulled out from under me, I realized that if I wanted to compete for this type of work from Alaska, I needed to be on an even playing field. I immediately began to develop a new business strategy that incorporated a divesture of SciFish's DOD work to a majority Alaska Native Owned entity and then apply for 8(a) certification.

And yes Virginia, there's even a Suresh Doki tie-in to all of this:

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3309542/Cambridge-Federal-Paragon

And please, to verify any of these records do go to the State of Alaska Corporations database:

http://www.commerce.alaska.gov/CBP/Main/SearchInfo.aspx

What's curious about Copper River possibly being interested in purchasing NDC, is that Copper River doesn't really have any real money.

This next document is an FEC form S-1 outlining the acquisition of Red River Computer Company and Global Technology Resources Inc (GTRI) by Fusionstorm Global Inc..

Be careful it's something like 1200+ pages and takes some time to load.

I'll sum up the good parts below

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70134766/FUSIONSTORM-GLOBAL-INC-Woburn-MA-As-filed-with-the-United-States-Securities-and-Exchange-Commission-on-August-12-2011-FORM-S-1

First, here's why Red River had to go, one of their managers was kind of sleazy too.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/71338178/Former-Red-River-President-Pleads-Guilty-to-Wired-Fraud-and-Conversion-of-Federal-Funds-September-8-2011

Do note who Red River's 8(a) partner is:

http://www.redriver.com/markets/government.html

From the Fusionstorm Global FEC Form S-1, p 166/167 filed in August, 2011:

ALASKAN COMPANY RECEIVABLES

In March 2006, the Company entered into a loan agreement to lend $600,000 to an Alaska Limited Liability Company (the “Borrower”) to provide working capital needs to a subsidiary of the Borrower (“Alaskan Company”). This
obligation did not bear interest. It was the Company’s intention to seek approval of the Small Business Administration (the “SBA”) to enter into a Mentor-Protégé Agreement with the Alaskan Company under the SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Program pursuant to the Code of Federal Regulations (“CFR”) Section 124.520.

Repayment of the loan was contingent upon application to this program. During the year ended December 31, 2009, the Company decided not to pursue the Mentor-Protégé program with the SBA. Consequently the loan of $600,000 was deemed to be uncollectable and was removed from the balance sheet and was recorded as a component of general and administrative expense for the year ended December 31, 2009.

In March 2007, the Company entered into a second loan agreement to lend directly to the Alaskan Company up to $1,500,000, as amended. This loan bears interest at 12% per annum. As of December 31, 2009 approximately
$1,641,000 was outstanding pursuant to the loan agreement, including accrued interest. In January 2010, the Company executed a new $1,641,000 demand note agreement with the Alaskan Company that replaces the previous loan
agreement. The demand note bears interest at 5% per annum, requires monthly principal and interest payments of $23,504 and matures in December 2016.

During 2009, as part of the negotiations related to the sale of goods, the Company and the Alaskan Company began entering into certain escrow agreements in which the Alaskan Company signs over the rights to specific outstanding
receivable balances that will, upon receipt from the customer, be paid directly to the Company in satisfaction of outstanding receivables from the Alaskan Company. As of December 31, 2010, the Company did not have Alaskan
Company receivable balances under escrow agreement that had not yet been collected. The total outstanding Alaskan Company receivable balance as of December 31, 2009 carried under escrow agreements was $485,456.

The most interesting part of all this is the Lyme NH address that's listed on this Navy debarment letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70416591/Town-of-Lyme-New-Hampshire-Assessing-Department-Dept-of-the-Navy-Administrative-Actions-for-September-2011

Let's take a trip in the wayback machine to 1992, shall we ?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1992-05-22/business/9205221085_1_acadia-tompkins-mulvihill

Mulvihill is a principal of Acadia Partners, the group controlled by Texas billionaire Robert M. Bass and other investors that is suing Tompkins Investment Group to recoup a $48 million junk-bond loan.

Robert M. Bass

Really ?

From Mr. Bass's wiki page:

Most recently, in 2004 he started Aerion Corp to develop supersonic corporate jets, which is the beneficiary of lucrative Federal DARPA contracts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bass

DARPA ?

Ah yes, DARPA, as in the DARPA SBIR/SBTT program:

http://www.darpa.mil/Opportunities/Small_Business.aspx

The Eyak Corporation is an entity that was created in 1971 by ANCSA, which was authorized by Congress to compensate Native Alaskan entities for taking their land.

When Russia "sold" Alaska to the United States, the Tlingit Indians, who were never defeated militarily, had effectively given them title to a small rock in Sitka Sound, and that's it.

The rest was "thrown in" as you will, and as you can see below, some Inupiat still pledge allegiance to the Crown too.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/271-38/8515-focus-greg-palast-one-bad-ass-eskimo

It was entirely appropriate for Etok, as a head of state, to address his concerns through me, a reporter for British government television, to his diplomatic equal, the Monarch of Windsor; though, as Etok would point out, his realm was larger than Britain, with more resources. And unlike England, Etok's kingdom had never lost a war. I promised to carry his message back to Her Majesty.

Hope this clears things up.

Thank you and have a nice day.

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/14509/Pipeline/

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/15139/An-Alaska-Anthology-of-Corruption/

Posted by: Corruption ring? ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:56AM

Could not believe what I was reading. Great information that puts a lot of pieces together in understanding the amount of corruption our government faced and still faces. Much bigger than I could every imagine.

Makes me think that Eyak Technology's involvement with the Nova Datacom-US Army Core scandal has more players in it then just Mr. Babb. Scamming more than 20 Million should take more than just 6-7 people (1-Eyaktech, 2-Nova Datacom, 4- Army Core).

Bright side- This latest development does have congress investigating. Too bad it took this to look into this corruption ring that seems to have so many entities.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: November 30, 2011 11:33AM

ConcernedNeighbor Wrote:
> Our next door neighbors house was raided by the
> FBI this morning.

Please accept this invitation to join the Apostrophobia Society.

The first rule of the Apostrophobia Society; "Its important to put the apostrophe in it's proper place."

Date: November 30, 2011 11:58AM

That's just part of the small tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Follow the money and read between the lines.

Alaska is a small state - less than a million people, citizens pay no income tax, they get money back from the state every year in the form of a dividend, and Don Young keeps getting re-elected every two years.

That alone speaks volumes.

There's no law school, no medical school and a thin back bench of rising political leaders. The state is full of end-of-the-roaders looking for one last chance to get rich, or trying to stay one step ahead of whatever law enforcement or state agency is looking for them from where they came.

There are some huge, HUGE world-class mineral deposits in Alaska. Besides gold and silver, uranium abounds as well, particularly around the Kotzebue area and in an area known as Bokan Mountain in SE Alaska near Ketchikan.

They say that people from Kotzebue and Nome are just a little bit off, if you know what I mean, and it's due to the heavy mineralization of the water in those areas. Think tailing ponds, lots of them, and kids swimming in those ponds.

At least two generations of kids swimming in tailing ponds full of mercury before they knew any better.

That might explain a few things.

The Native Corps are easy marks for some of these 8(a) middle men, former government and military types who usually have friends and contacts on the inside. They do the deals and then move on to the next village or corporation looking for the next big deal.

Chapter one of the 8(a) Middle Man's rule book is Seagull management;

Fly in, take a dump, fly off and be gone by the time the mess is discovered.

The 8(a) Middle Man's M/O is to look for a tribe, tribal entity or ANC that either has financial trouble, has a director(s) with personal financial troubles and/or substance or alcohol abuse problems (the more isolated and off the beaten path the better), with a large influx of federal money in the form of a legal settlement, as in the case of Eyak/Cordova, or some $teven$-bucks in the case of King Cove.

The SBA is just not equipped to be an investigative agency, it's purpose is to help small business, not prosecute it.

Obviously though, the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

Posted by: Lezlee ()
Date: November 30, 2011 01:46PM

Really, why are you here then? Ahhh, got it. you must be a friend of the crook.
They are nothing but crooks who took our tax money.

Date: November 30, 2011 01:50PM

I tell you where the money went. Amy's 5 carot $400,000.00 diamond ring. He used to brag about all the cash he gives her and she hides it.

Posted by: lezlee ()
Date: November 30, 2011 02:04PM

lawrence Wrote:
> LaidOffAndTickedOff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > How can it be that Nova Datacom is in such
> > financial dire straights? Where did all that
> money
> > go???
>
> Ahem... Amy Cho's jewel collection, multimillion
> dollar houses in McLean, VA, multiple expensive
> foreign cars, envelopes full of cash to certain
> contract officers within the Army Corps... :-b

I will tell you where the money is, his wife Amy's 5 carrot $400,000.00 diamond ring. Alex used to brag about all the cash he gives to his wife and she hides the cash. That's where the money is.

Posted by: NotSoAnonymous ()
Date: November 30, 2011 02:05PM

O-M-G...you guys continue to make me L-O-L with your hilarious posts. Why are you guys making up all these lies about Alex Cho and Nova Datacom? I think you guys are all jealous that he knows how to run a successful organization and that his company grew so quickly! That just shows what a savvy business person he is. You guys keep posting these garbage and lies.

I am sure that Nova Datacom will be taking legal action against all of you cause your IPs are being tracked you stupid shits. Haha, it will be funny to see all of you in jail with those who really frauded the government because of all the lies and slander you all are writing about Nova Datacom.

Posted by: lezlee ()
Date: November 30, 2011 02:21PM

Getalife Wrote:
> Really, why don't all of you find something else
> to do.

Why are you on this sight then? let me guess, you are probably a friend of this crook, just remember, they took our TAX money that we worked very hard for so just shut up.

Date: November 30, 2011 02:27PM

banthony Wrote:
> Alex is currently in custody awaiting the trial of
> Khan and Babb where he will testify against them.
> His case will remain under seal until after he
> testifies. From what I've heard he has already
> agreed to a plea bargain which will consist of him
> spending several years behind bars, plus seizure
> of many of his assets after he testifies.
>
> The rumor in the office is that he has directed
> his wife to begin hiding assets by making
> purchases that would make it difficult for the
> government to seize.
I've heard that,too. what a freaking looser. still thinking about stealing money in jail. I hope he gets to kicked out of the country since this is his 2nd felony crime. He just got out of prison not too long ago for robbing a jewrly store with a gun. LOOSER>

Date: November 30, 2011 02:35PM

Alex got out of prison some time ago. THis is his 2nd felony crime. Does this mean he is getting his ass kicked out of this country? He should....
He is asking his wife Amy to max out his black AMEX!!!! buy things that FBI can't trace. WOW!!!!
I hope to GOD that he has to pay back every penny he took from us ( I said US because it's our tax money he took and lived his life, driving nice cars, living in a large expensive house, giving his wife $400,000.00 ring ect).
Alex used to go around and brag about how he give his wife so much cash and she hides all the cash. I hope FBI finds that shit,too.
What a loosers. I hope they all stay in jail for long time.

Posted by: ainguillo ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:22PM

Talk about losers! All of you are such losers. All of you need to stop making up this garbage about Nova Datacom because we are tracking your IPs you dumb shits and we will be prosecuting all of you to the full extent of the law. This is a serious felony that you all are committing for making up these lies and slander about Alex and our company! Just wait and we will see who will be having the last laugh.

You guys are just jealous because Alex is wealthy and is able to support his wife and family with nice things. Why don't you all try going out and getting a job instead of trying to make up these lies about Alex.

Posted by: CandyMan ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:43PM

Damn homie, you used to be the man homie !
sh-t, WTF happened to you?
Used to be da baller
Now you looking like a muthaf-cking fool !!
SAD.....

Posted by: SkiMask ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:54PM

"This is a serious felony"
really !?
serious felony???
ahhhh, who committed a felony??
LMAO

Date: November 30, 2011 04:55PM

ainguillo Wrote:
> Talk about losers! All of you are such losers. All
> of you need to stop making up this garbage about
> Nova Datacom because we are tracking your IPs you
> dumb shits and we will be prosecuting all of you
> to the full extent of the law. This is a serious
> felony that you all are committing for making up
> these lies and slander about Alex and our company!
> Just wait and we will see who will be having the
> last laugh.
>
> You guys are just jealous because Alex is wealthy
> and is able to support his wife and family with
> nice things. Why don't you all try going out and
> getting a job instead of trying to make up these
> lies about Alex.

"This is a serious felony"
really !?
serious felony???
ahhhh, who committed a felony??
LMAO

Posted by: Joe Kim ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:03PM

SkiMask Wrote:
>
> "This is a serious felony"
> really !?
> serious felony???
> ahhhh, who committed a felony??
> LMAO

All of you guys are committing a serious felony. Our marketing director Angela already posted our press release regarding our true involvement in all of this a few days ago and all of you continue to make these fallacious claims about Nova Datacom. Don't you all realize that slander and libel is a serious offense?

We've already contacted our legal department and have begun proceedings to acquire your IP addresses so that we can prosecute you to the full extent of the law!

Also, in case you weren't aware, Nova Datacom is one the top partners in the area - we are a Cisco Gold Partner, Juniper Elite Partner, and a VMware and Dell Preferred Partner. As such, we have a lot of connections and we can make it very difficult for all of you to get jobs in the Northern Virginia area.

So make it easy on yourself and just stop all these lies and distortion that you are all posting about Nova Datacom and Alex Cho, and we will just let bygones be bygones.

Joe Kim
Vice President of Engineering
Nova Datacom

Re: Former Nova Datacom Exec Pleads Guilty To Wire Fraud
Posted by: Fuckthem ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:22PM

Worked for them...they are all scum. Thank god I left!

Re: Former Nova Datacom Exec Pleads Guilty To Wire Fraud
Posted by: Fuckthem ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:24PM

Biggest scum Joe Kim...happy to assist authority's on anything they need....Joe.... Come clean

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: November 30, 2011 07:30PM

Joe Kim Wrote:
> SkiMask Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > "This is a serious felony"
> > really !?
> > serious felony???
> > ahhhh, who committed a felony??
> > LMAO
>
> All of you guys are committing a serious felony.
> Our marketing director Angela already posted our
> press release regarding our true involvement in
> all of this a few days ago and all of you continue
> to make these fallacious claims about Nova
> Datacom. Don't you all realize that slander and
> libel is a serious offense?
>
> We've already contacted our legal department and
> have begun proceedings to acquire your IP
> addresses so that we can prosecute you to the full
> extent of the law!
>
> Also, in case you weren't aware, Nova Datacom is
> one the top partners in the area - we are a Cisco
> Gold Partner, Juniper Elite Partner, and a VMware
> and Dell Preferred Partner. As such, we have a lot
> of connections and we can make it very difficult
> for all of you to get jobs in the Northern
> Virginia area.
>
> So make it easy on yourself and just stop all
> these lies and distortion that you are all posting
> about Nova Datacom and Alex Cho, and we will just
> let bygones be bygones.
>
> Joe Kim
> Vice President of Engineering
> Nova Datacom

Don't worry, nobody important reads stuff on this site anyway.

Date: November 30, 2011 09:27PM

Are we living in the same country! And who and why are you publically calling people dumb shit when you clearly do not know about the public's/individuals right to FREEDOM of speech and opinions. If there is something that I stated as FACT and not opinion which may cause reputable damage to nova datacom than yes, I see your case. However with the invention of the internet, public opinion has and will be even further on the rise! Why do are you trying to threaten the public? You can do that to your employees because they are working for a private institution, however I am NOT a nova datacom employee. Also, you can track everyone's IP address until your eyeballs ball out, but have you heard of privacy laws!!! So you should be the one who is careful with the threats that you are publically making to invade our private identities through tracking......
Again, I repeat that I am entitled to my opinion. And I am also entitled u der the constitution of the united states to freely speak of my personal experiences with those that I have known! Lastly I am free to ask questions regarding how my tax money was miscalculated in 'overages' to the tune of 20 million! I am also free to share BOPpublic search links. If there was a mistake of the identity of a MIN CHO, which is a common korean name, than I rescind that remark. However how dare you, try and threaten us of our Freedom to share on within a public forum our thoughts and feelings....Go back to just threatening and mistreating your own employees and not US, whom live in a free country!

Posted by: try to be a bit humble ()
Date: November 30, 2011 10:56PM

One more thing, joe kim said publically that he can and will make it hard for anyone here to get future employment based on their expressions and opinions. Last time I checked into labor laws, that is against the LAW. You can give past performance records (positive /negative ). However you cannot use your influence outside of that box to hinder someone applying for a position NOT to obtain that goal. For you to say that is what you are planning to do, is not a smart move!

As for your press release. Yes it is true that Angela made that release' a few days ago but then a day later her private email was copied/pasted to this forum and it made the press release look like garbage if not a scheme in itself. Maybe keeping some continuity and maybe apologizing to the public and admitting that nova datacom may have had a few bad apples but that does not represent the whole should be a better approach. Rather than just denying and threatening to shut everyone up, how about a sincere apology to the public.....have you thought about this type of positive campaign. This is damn China, you don't tey to just oppreess public opinion with tough talk and lies upon lies!!! Then maybe the public will soon forget and let bygones be bygones. Truthfully, I agree that its really non of our business where and how you get your hair cut or what you spend your money on! But it is our business to know the truth, especially if even Congress has started a probe....you get it? This is bigger than just your little world that you may control,called nova data whatever!

Date: November 30, 2011 11:21PM

This is very typical of shady companies involved in scandals such as this... They think they are above the law and when they finally get caught red-handed, they have to resort to casting thinly veiled threats and lies and deceit to attempt to cover up their misdeeds or try to redirect the focus in another direction.

The fact of the matter is that Ted Hallas WAS involved in a campaign to beef up Nova Datacom's resume with false past performances in order to get NDC on the fast track to big government contracts. This went on for 3 years until he got caught! This wasn't an isolated event and it didn't happen by accident. This was all done with the knowledge and express approval of Alex Cho himself and potentially other executives at NDC. How do we know this? It was admitted as such by Ted Hallas himself in his plea bargain.

Is Nova Datacom insinuating that the plea bargain that was shared earlier is a forgery? Anyone with the desire can go down to the courthouse and get copies of all this so there is no disputing these facts!

Further, the fact of the matter is that Ted Hallas then implicated Alex Cho for involvement in what federal authorities themselves are calling one of the largest frauds ever committed against the US government. Alex WAS caught and when confronted with evidence which clearly implicated him, he agreed to work with the Feds in a several month long effort to wiretap, videotape, and collect evidence on the rest of his cohorts involved in this scheme. Alex DID NOT step down as CTO to spend time with family, HE IS IN FACT currently behind bars just like the other 4 individuals, awaiting trial where he will testify against them, after which the case against Alex and the associated charges against him will be unsealed for everyone to see.

How do we know of all this? First of all, this is alluded in the US governments case against Babb and the Khans, furthermore it's been corroborated by several very well informed newspaper organizations. On top of that, and perhaps more telling is Nova Datacom's filing to get the $2m allegedly owed to them by EyakTek. The judge ruled in EyakTek's favor because NDC has "unclean hands" according to the court records. Read EyakTek's opposition for good insight into what is really going on here...

If NDC had no involvement in all of this, there would have been no need to sue EyakTek in the first place. Is NDC insinuating that the magnitude of court papers, newspaper articles, and other documented evidence of their involvement is all untruths? I think clearly there is mounting public evidence which makes these facts indisputable.

Everything we've seen the last couple of days, from that piss poor excuse for a Press Release from Angela Inguillo to the veiled threats from Joe Kim are signs of a company that has lost all credibility and options. They are desperate and they know it and you can see they are basically running around like a chicken with their head cut off... Angela's email that was shared by the other poster a few days ago clearly reveals that they are in a campaign of denial in an effort to quell all this negative commotion so they can attempt to spin off their assets and still make a profit after all of this - yes they are scared but they still think that there is a chance they can pull a fast one and they'll be laughing their way to the bank!

The funny thing is they continue to act like victims and cant even acknowledge publicly their involvement in all of this, but the fact of the matter is that all of this was oft their own doing!

So let's get this thread back on track.

For now, we are interested in getting the truth out there about what really happened, and we need your help to prevent these scam artists from profiting from their attempt to rob the American taxpayers. If their assets do end up getting purchased by Copper River IT, or any other company for that matter, this would be a real travesty.

We need your help, please write to Senator Markey, and Sen. Claire McCaskill and let them know what is going on. Spread the word about these guys to your local news agencies, your friends, anyone who will listen. We need to keep the heat on these guys and don't let up until they learn that the American people won't tolerate this type of behavior from the companies that supposedly serve our nations interests.

Posted by: elizabeth ky7DP ()
Date: November 30, 2011 11:58PM

Thank you!!!!! Well said. Please post addresses where these letters should be mailed. I am a citizen and a resident of virginia and I would like my voice to be heard and to count! These senators and committee leaders owe it to voters to protect us from any thieves and to restore the dignity and confidence of such voters/taxpayers. Maybe we can also send a copy of this forum to show that we do not appreciate this type of oppresssion, bullying and threats of invasion of privacy including fair rights to future employment.

@joe kim, I respectfully ask of you to answer said questions rather than bullying us to turn a blind eye. As corp of a company that you say have/has so many accolades and clout, I hope you will be better in addressing concerns, rather than treating us as idiots that don't know the first thing about rights and laws that protect our desire to know the truth!!! Again, you should reconsider a more humble approach to your so called campaign to put of the fire.....

Posted by: shadyshady ()
Date: December 01, 2011 08:49AM

Dame Joe Kim,
are you sure you qualified as V.P.???
you sound like an dumb ASS bc u don't know what the F*ck you talking about??
go do some homework!!!
and Joe remember what Nova Datacom did was illegal. BIG TIME felony and look up criminal records. nobody is lying here.
you guy were shady and now ya'll got busted so now face it like a man and stop bitching and crying.... its over !
trust me ITS DONE SON !!!

Posted by: CandyMan ()
Date: December 01, 2011 09:20AM

got Shady..... now its Aftermath.....
Joe Joe Joe Joe...Joe ur NOT!!!
lol

Date: December 01, 2011 11:06AM

Joe Kim Wrote:
> SkiMask Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > really !?
> > serious felony???
> > LMAO
>
>
> We've already contacted our legal department and
> have begun proceedings to acquire your IP
> addresses so that we can prosecute you to the full
> extent of the law!
>
> Also, in case you weren't aware, Nova Datacom is
> one the top partners in the area - we are a Cisco
> Gold Partner, Juniper Elite Partner, and a VMware
> and Dell Preferred Partner. As such, we have a lot
> of connections and we can make it very difficult
> for all of you to get jobs in the Northern
> Virginia area.
>
> So make it easy on yourself and just stop all
> these lies and distortion that you are all posting
> about Nova Datacom and Alex Cho, and we will just
> let bygones be bygones.
>
> Joe Kim
> Vice President of Engineering
> Nova Datacom

OH NO !!! don't tell me you bought the IP-Address finder at the Office Depot
hahaha

hi my name is Joe Kim from Nova Datacom and we were convicted as conspiring to commit wire fraud and falsifying information for federal bids.
but you can trust me....can I give you recommendation?? LMFAO

Date: December 01, 2011 11:49AM

Joe Kim Wrote:
> SkiMask Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > really !?
> > serious felony???
> > LMAO
>
>
You are a moron. Libel/slander is not a criminal matter - it is a civil matter. There is no "felony" involved.

Go bully someone else.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Date: December 01, 2011 01:11PM

Mr. Joe Kim,

one more thing, i have no intention of hiding behind a screen. i am not even in the IT business.... but when someone bully's me, i rather that it is done face to face.

i am sure you are familiar with annandale??? i would love to sit down and maybe do an interview. you seem very comfident in what you are saying, if that is the case, let's meet. you name the place and time. no one hiding behind the screens...

what do you say?

PS AGAIN, call you legal department and ask them if what you just did in this forum was a smart move....regarding your statement about how you can stop someone from getting future employment.....

reponse please...

Date: December 01, 2011 03:12PM

elizabeth Wrote:
> Mr. Joe Kim,
>
> one more thing, i have no intention of hiding
> behind a screen. i am not even in the IT
> business.... but when someone bully's me, i rather
> that it is done face to face.
>
> i am sure you are familiar with annandale??? i
> would love to sit down and maybe do an interview.
> you seem very comfident in what you are saying, if
> that is the case, let's meet. you name the place
> and time. no one hiding behind the screens...
>
> what do you say?
>
> PS AGAIN, call you legal department and ask them
> if what you just did in this forum was a smart
> move....regarding your statement about how you can
> stop someone from getting future employment.....
>
> reponse please...

I'm not hiding either !
I wanna meet up too...
you called us dumb shit Joe Kim and I'm fucking PISSED !!!

Posted by: Bdot ()
Date: December 02, 2011 07:03AM

Which facility is Alex located? Alexandria?
I'm curious since I was told he was out and he was home for thanksgiving.
If anyone involved in this case sees this please contact me at
(430)200-2239

I have some valuable info that could help both parties.

Posted by: check this out. same song and tune ()
Date: December 02, 2011 09:27PM

Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: Ted Hallas

Nova Datacom Team,

It is with deep regret that I announce the resignation of Ted Hallas as our Executive Vice President, effective today, December 30th. In recent months, Ted has been tasked with balancing an increasingly complex familial issue and the demands of our fast paced environment. This decision was not easily reached, but mutually determined as the best course of action for all involved parties.

In the past 3 years, Ted Hallas has worked tirelessly and selflessly to help realize our combined vision of Nova Datacom. His influence, philosophies, drive, and his friendship will not be forgotten as we all continue forward in his footsteps. It is with the warmest personal regard and unending support that the executive staff wishes him the best in his future endeavors, and we hope to have the opportunity for continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

Min Cho
Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 703.234.9000
Fax: 703.234.9040
mcho@novadatacom.com
http://www.novadatacom.com

Posted by: Lancaster Cooper ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:13PM

I see that Alex has updated his Linked-In profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alex-cho/43/900/356

Posted by: Darwin-is-PISSED ()
Date: December 04, 2011 09:24AM

Can people seriously be this stupid? I'm referring more to those who actually believe that anyone (especially marketing director and engineering VP) would REALLY get onto this site. And would REALLY post stupid shit.

God, the human race is fucked is this is the majority rule.

It was amusing for a day or so, and now it has degraded into retarded. Go back and watch your "reality" TV and find another way to justify that your own life isn't that bad. (Hint: Because judging by these posts, it clearly IS!)

Posted by: life is ok ()
Date: December 04, 2011 05:34PM

I can see how you would feel this way and I can even concur if I was a friend if family memeber of the Cho's. Because as they say there is always three sides to any story. Your, mine and the truth. Honestly, no one here in this forum has a right to judge or condemn anyone involved. I personally think that in a nutshell, the Cho's made a lot more enemies than friends. I am not just talking about in the last few years but rather for decades. Everything from convicted armed robbery to being convicted of insurance fraud, ALL in one family! And now this, so you can tey and understand the interest in this case. For some its just their time to 'plainly laugh in their face' or just to rub salt in the wound. But if for a second you could empathize with how they were just so awful in their heart, during their rise without one ounce of humbleness or virtue, you might be able to understand just for a moment where everyone's anger or just plain immaturity is coming from. I for one, take ownership that maybe I am taking too much glory in a families ruin, just for my own personal matters, that go wayyy back. But it really has nothing to do with if these people in the forum are happy or not themselves. It has more to do with, our nature as humans to be drawn to gossip or to just finally feel like certain people are finally getting what they deserve, based on our own personal experience with a family embroiled in so much corruption throughout decades. And with the internet and so much information being readily available to the public, it is only that much more enticing. However I don't think anyone is going to sit here and say, wow I am a moron and you are right. Because WHY then would you be in this forum at all? But in fairness, I am sure that there are many people hoping for the best for the Cho family, friends and family alike are probably praying and worrying for the sake of the children, at the least! I completely understand these sentiments. That is the reason why, that even though I too seek riches, power and wealth, I would never put on a ski mask and rob someone a gunpoint nor would I try and get rich fast, by taking what is rightfully not mine! And I think that is the difference that these people in the forum want to point out. Not once has anyone from nova datacom or alex, taken ownership of the mistakes he made or the people he hurt! I think if someone did that, the tide would turn quickly in his favor, because humans are programmed to want to forgive ans we applaud anyone who can rse above such disgrace with some honor. Especially, the korean community is disappointed in is so disappointed that someone from their very own community, would go down like this with no honor and prise! So I hope that you could rescind some of your negative thoughts about the people in this forum, because we are not the ones that have repeatedly committed such acts of disgrace and dishonor. Again I will repeat, that I am sincerely apologetic, if any part of my own personal experience with them or my opinions have offended you!

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: December 05, 2011 09:31AM

Very, very well said. I think the previous message captured the sentiments of pretty much everyone that has been harmed by the Cho family. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Thank you for your very insightful and honest post.

Posted by: Lottier ()
Date: December 05, 2011 09:40AM

Paragraph's anyone?

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.