HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why didn't they immediately dial FFXCo 911? FCPD would have been there in 5 seconds.
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: September 15, 2011 05:02AM

McLean Couple Awakened by Burglars

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 11/262/0615/LHC/(3)
September 14, 2011

McLean Police District – A McLean couple in their 70s were awakened around 7:50 a.m. in the 1500 block of Pathfinder Lane when they encountered a pair of burglars that had apparently broken into their home.

One of the residents had risen from her bed after hearing noises. She went downstairs where she met the intruders. They demanded money and struck her. The suspects also roused the second victim who was still in bed. They stole a purse and fled when one of the victims screamed.

Detectives believe the suspect and victims are not known to each other and are continuing to investigate the incident.

One of the suspects is described as male and around six feet tall. The other is a petite female. Both wore dark clothing.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

If it was my place there would have been some gunfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why didn't they immediately dial FFXCo 911? FCPD would have been there in 5 seconds.
Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: September 15, 2011 06:02AM

Police? 5 seconds?

Why weren't they armed?

Re: Why didn't they immediately dial FFXCo 911? FCPD would have been there in 5 seconds.
Posted by: McGruff ()
Date: September 15, 2011 06:16AM

The victim's story is very fishy. No one in their right mind does what they say they did.

Posted by: 5 seconds ()
Date: September 15, 2011 07:26AM

911 takes 2 minutes to answer the phone

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 15, 2011 09:43AM

McGruff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The victim's story is very fishy. No one in their
> right mind does what they say they did.

Nobody goes downstairs if they hear a noise? Do you think they had the purse insured and it's all a scam?

Posted by: Dumb ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:20PM

If you hear a noise downstairs are you immediately going to call the cops ... no

Posted by: Rob(b)ery ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:26PM

First of all, what is she doing going downstairs to meet them. She must have known they were going to be there.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 15, 2011 12:47PM

Who breaks into a house at 8 am?
What kind of 70 year old people are still asleep at 8 am?

Posted by: Weesel EYes ()
Date: September 15, 2011 01:21PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Who breaks into a house at 8 am?

Maybe a drug-addict daughter & her strung-out boyfriend?

> What kind of 70 year old people are still asleep at 8 am?

Septuagenarians can't sleep in? It's not as though they need to get to work or have school-aged kids to get ready for the bus.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:07PM

Posted by: injun? ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:09PM

LOL @ "Thundershield"

Posted by: McGruff ()
Date: September 16, 2011 06:17AM

Police Charge Pair in McLean Burglary
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2011/091511burglaryarrests.htm

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 11/263/0615/LHC/(3)
September 15, 2011

UPDATE: Police Charge Pair in McLean Burglary

McLean Police District –With the assistance from a citizen’s tip and resources from the Northern Virginia Gang Task Force, detectives of the Fairfax County Robbery Squad made two arrests in connection with the burglary incident in McLean yesterday.

Police identified the suspects and located them in an apartment in the 7400 block of Lee Highway around 8 p.m. Wednesday, September 14. Jasmine Nadine Vanderplas a.k.a. “Thundershield”, 30 and Tae Won Kang, 29 of no fixed addresses, were both charged with robbery and abduction. They were transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

Previously reported...

McLean Police District – A McLean couple in their 70s were awakened around 7:50 a.m. in the 1500 block of Pathfinder Lane when they encountered a pair of burglars that had apparently broken into their home.

One of the residents had risen from her bed after hearing noises. She went downstairs where she met the intruders. They demanded money and struck her. The suspects also roused the second victim who was still in bed. They stole a purse and fled when one of the victims screamed.

Detectives believe the suspect and victims are not known to each other and are continuing to investigate the incident.

One of the suspects is described as male and around six feet tall. The other is a petite female. Both wore dark clothing.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

###

To request this information in an alternate format, call the Public Information Office at 703.246.2253. TTY 703-204-2264
Attachments:
Crooks.PNG

Posted by: The Hoodie? ()
Date: September 16, 2011 01:17PM

Interesting hoodie she is wearing. Does that stand for Washington Area Girls Soccer? Maybe that explains "Thundershield".

Posted by: Mr NRA ()
Date: September 16, 2011 01:21PM

One-Way Wrote:
> Police? 5 seconds?
>
> Why weren't they armed?

This is Mclean and full of liberals. Doubt there is more than a handful of residents in that area who even own a gun. They probably had some Obama bumper stickers on their cars so the crooks knew they were an easy mark.

Posted by: More WAGS Less BARKS ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:59PM

Don't tell WAGS. They will add her to this list:

http://www.vysa.com/administration/Adjudication/34950.html

Posted by: bigarse ()
Date: September 17, 2011 01:29AM

What kind of mugshot is that? You can't even see her face.

Posted by: Jasmine Nadine Thundershield ()
Date: January 29, 2015 04:42PM

I find it Hilarious that people ar equick to judgde.
Shoot me? your welcome to it bitches.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

Everybody ends up somewhere they never wanted to be, everybody has made mistakes and has had bad judgement or impaired judgement at some point in their lives.

You were not there.

You don't know what truly happened.

However the media tried to make us out to be cat burglars or some professional team, facts remain that I did not know Mr. Kang well, I met him 3 days before he decided to do what he did. True I shouldn't have been there, honestly I was so drunk I was overdosing on alcohol.
So judge away and if you have never sinned then throw the first stone.

As for my "mugshot", m-f-ers please, you think I'm going to look at a camera with bright lights just because a fat deputy tells me to? NO.
It's it absolutely amusing that all you people think you wouldn't do the same.
YOU ALL NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Posted by: SuspendedSentence? ()
Date: January 29, 2015 04:58PM

did you just get released or was it a suspended sentence and you're only now, 3 years later getting around to responding to this?

Posted by: VYSA ()
Date: January 29, 2015 07:10PM

Are Jasmine Nadine Vanderplas a.k.a. “Thundershield”, 30 and Tae Won Kang, 29 of no fixed addresses still involved with WAGS?

WAGS might want its shirt back.

Posted by: dill ()
Date: January 29, 2015 11:05PM

I hate cops as much as anybody here, BUT my elderly parents were awakened in the middle of the night by somebody pounding on their front door. They called 911 and FCPD showed up really fast, more than 5 seconds, within a few minutes. My dad said along with the cops out front, there were two cops coming up from the back yard with shotguns.

Turned out to be the drunk that rented a basement room next door. In his drunken stupor, he just got the houses mixed up.

My pop hated cops too, but even he readily admitted that FCPD did an impressive job that night.

Posted by: Hmmmm. Let me think... ()
Date: January 29, 2015 11:17PM

Jasmine Nadine Thundershield Wrote:
> I find it Hilarious that people ar equick to
> judgde.
> Shoot me? your welcome to it bitches.
> Judge not lest ye be judged.
>
> Everybody ends up somewhere they never wanted to
> be, everybody has made mistakes and has had bad
> judgement or impaired judgement at some point in
> their lives.
>
> You were not there.
>
> You don't know what truly happened.
>
> However the media tried to make us out to be cat
> burglars or some professional team, facts remain
> that I did not know Mr. Kang well, I met him 3
> days before he decided to do what he did. True I
> shouldn't have been there, honestly I was so drunk
> I was overdosing on alcohol.
> So judge away and if you have never sinned then
> throw the first stone.
>
> As for my "mugshot", m-f-ers please, you think I'm
> going to look at a camera with bright lights just
> because a fat deputy tells me to? NO.
> It's it absolutely amusing that all you people
> think you wouldn't do the same.
> YOU ALL NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Nope. Can't say that I've ever gotten so drunk that I tried to break into a house and rob some old folks.

Posted by: Ronery Man ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:04AM

Stupid, a drunk, and completely unapologetic....a winning combination

Posted by: simple vigilante solution ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:11AM

Well if nobody saw them breaking in then

NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THEM LEAVE!

Posted by: Jasmine Vanderplas is Dumb. ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:35AM

Jasmine Nadine Thundershield Wrote:
> I find it Hilarious that people ar equick to
> judgde.
> Shoot me? your welcome to it bitches.
> Judge not lest ye be judged.
>
> Everybody ends up somewhere they never wanted to
> be, everybody has made mistakes and has had bad
> judgement or impaired judgement at some point in
> their lives.
>
> You were not there.
>
> You don't know what truly happened.
>
> However the media tried to make us out to be cat
> burglars or some professional team, facts remain
> that I did not know Mr. Kang well, I met him 3
> days before he decided to do what he did. True I
> shouldn't have been there, honestly I was so drunk
> I was overdosing on alcohol.
> So judge away and if you have never sinned then
> throw the first stone.
>
> As for my "mugshot", m-f-ers please, you think I'm
> going to look at a camera with bright lights just
> because a fat deputy tells me to? NO.
> It's it absolutely amusing that all you people
> think you wouldn't do the same.
> YOU ALL NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Holy shit, Jasmine Vanderplas, you are fucking stupid. Every time you post a reply, Jasmine Vanderplas, you are bumping this back into the public eye and your name back into the google search results.

Jasmine, Ms. Vanderplas, move on. No one is going to be won over here. You're not going to change any minds. I certainly would NOT do the same, I wouldn't be in a position to get a mugshot taken, because my self esteem is good enough that I don't get fooled into being a bumbling criminal by some ugly jackoff.

Stupid, drunk, and completely unapologetic indeed. You weren't there! You don't know what happened! She was "overdosing" on alcohol, indeed.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: January 30, 2015 11:42AM

Yeah, why didn't they call the freaking cops?!!!! Cops woulda been there in 5-10 minutes, kicked down the door of the wrong house, shot the dog, shot a neighbors dog while trespassing through their yard, humiliated the family at their wrong house, traumatized the kids...and still managed to charge those people with something, while the old folks down the street got their shit ripped off while waiting for Johnny to show up.

Why didn't they call the cops?

Posted by: dmJ4E ()
Date: January 30, 2015 08:21PM

Only pussy faggots rely on the police in this kind of situation.

Virginia law states that the police have no duty to respond. So there, you pussy faggots.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.