HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 11 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: Jim Duggan ()
Date: April 10, 2014 06:23PM

Are Buttpirate and Honkeykong still around? I used to ride with them back in the 80's. Honkeykong had the coolest shovelhead I've ever seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mongo Gobbler ()
Date: April 11, 2014 12:38AM

Jim Duggan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are Buttpirate and Honkeykong still around? I used
> to ride with them back in the 80's. Honkeykong had
> the coolest shovelhead I've ever seen.

Buttpirate is now chapter president. I just came from his wedding. His new life partner Chad planned the whole thing. It was really classy. They had a nacho cheese fountain with three types of cheeses, a four-layer Goatse cake, and a Styx cover band. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Honkeykong is down state at the Greenville Correction Facility for taking liberties with several pre-teen boys. 27 more years and he'll be back on the outside!

Posted by: Jim Duggan ()
Date: April 11, 2014 09:00AM

I don't buy that shit about Buttpirate getting married. He was lactose intolerant and hated dairy products. No way he woulda had that shit coming out of a fountain at his wedding.

Mongo Gobbler Wrote:
> Jim Duggan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are Buttpirate and Honkeykong still around? I
> used
> > to ride with them back in the 80's. Honkeykong
> had
> > the coolest shovelhead I've ever seen.
>
>
> Buttpirate is now chapter president. I just came
> from his wedding. His new life partner Chad
> planned the whole thing. It was really classy.
> They had a nacho cheese fountain with three types
> of cheeses, a four-layer Goatse cake, and a Styx
> cover band. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
>
> Honkeykong is down state at the Greenville
> Correction Facility for taking liberties with
> several pre-teen boys. 27 more years and he'll be
> back on the outside!

Posted by: Carol ()
Date: April 24, 2014 11:47PM

What about Horseshoe circle, does anyone remember?

Posted by: Olde Timer ()
Date: April 25, 2014 08:43AM

Horseshoe Circle, damn right I remember! Carol, you pulled the Pagan train.

Date: April 25, 2014 11:02AM

Did you know Ray C. Mickie P. Doc, Baby Paul?

Date: April 25, 2014 11:06AM

I went to school with Mickie and Ray way before the 13. I remember when Lou D came to set it up!

Posted by: crow ()
Date: May 05, 2014 11:51PM

Hes dead....his wife althea and son are still around here somewhere though....long live takoma park and fuck them fagots called the grim reapers!!

Date: May 24, 2014 07:36PM

I love Hells Angels, Anne-Marie Losique killers, Scoreland Miami and big dicks.
Attachments:
CHRISTIANRAYMONDBEAUPORTQUÉBEC.jpg

Posted by: Support 16 Boots ()
Date: May 29, 2014 03:41AM

RIP. You are missed
Attachments:
Grinder.jpg

Posted by: another dead biker ()
Date: May 29, 2014 11:29AM

Who is that?

Posted by: who cares bro ()
Date: May 29, 2014 03:02PM

another dead biker Wrote:
> Who is that?

Some dead meth head

Posted by: billy ()
Date: June 01, 2014 10:06AM

Im here looking for anyone who might have know my mom from around 84 to 86.
The only name I remember was a member named animal. My moms name is chrissy. After my older sister was born she left my "dad" for a few years to hang with the club. I was born in 86 and.

Posted by: SegarFan ()
Date: June 01, 2014 10:41AM

I remember your mom. When she wasn't turning tricks, she was shooting heroin and gang banging the entire club for party favors. Animal wasn't a member, that was actually your mom's street name, because her cootch was hairier than a gorilla. Boy, when she pulled her fake teeth out though, it was something magical. If you were born in 1986, there is no telling who your father is.

Posted by: ????????????????? ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:59PM

I see Pagans all the time. Has anyone heard of the Rebels MC? I saw about twenty of them the other day.

Posted by: 16 ()
Date: June 10, 2014 10:39PM

That is a friend and whoever said meth head will come meet me I would love for you to say it again

Posted by: HAYCOCK HILTON ()
Date: June 10, 2014 10:57PM

DAVE CHAIRS DIED IN TEXAS.

Posted by: Dave's Mom ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:15AM

HAYCOCK HILTON Wrote:
> DAVE CHAIRS DIED IN TEXAS.

While being fisted.

Posted by: Bandero ()
Date: June 15, 2014 01:56PM

Im trying to find my old friend Ray aka meat grinder. We were tight back in the 80's early 90's up until the dea started pinching the chapter. He ended up moving south to avoid indictment, but I haven't seen him since. Anyone know of his recent wherabouts?

Posted by: Bad mother fucker ()
Date: June 15, 2014 03:06PM

Dude's in jail. got busted beating the shit out of some negroes who thought they were tough. he had a few warrents out on him also.

Posted by: Bandero ()
Date: June 15, 2014 09:29PM

Do you know what jail he was in? I really need to get in touch with him.

Posted by: Your mom ()
Date: June 16, 2014 06:50PM

Bad mother fucker Wrote:
> Dude's in jail. got busted beating the shit out of
> some negroes who thought they were tough. he had a
> few warrents out on him also.

Not as tough as spelling I suppose.

Date: July 07, 2014 07:00PM

Anyone Micky Ray from 1960's

Posted by: your dad ()
Date: July 07, 2014 07:20PM

Your mom Wrote:
> Bad mother fucker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dude's in jail. got busted beating the shit out
> of
> > some negroes who thought they were tough. he had
> a
> > few warrents out on him also.
>
>
> Not as tough as spelling I suppose.

^^ being gay when gay wasn't cool.

Posted by: wakenda ()
Date: July 12, 2014 04:37AM

I'm from long island...hung with the Pagans...Jerry Porcelli...Crazy Mike....@1974...any news on those from back then..around Patchogue area???

Date: July 12, 2014 10:00PM

@carole Is Mickey Ray the same as Big Ray from Vienna?

Date: August 09, 2014 09:37PM

No Mickey and Ray were different people, I should have seperated the names. But yes it is big Ray, I went to school with both of them Ray was about 6'9" and Mickey was just big. I have been trying to find Mickey for years he was one of my best friends.

Posted by: Grizzly ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:28PM

I remember Mickey. I met him as a prospect. He was well-respected by the club because he somehow had a huge connection for ludes. One night in June, some tragic shit happened. We were at a rally all day... Lots of drinking. That night, a couple of club members thought it would be fun to engage in some drag races. Well, Mickey was always the first to volunteer in that crazy shit. I remember his Hardtail was fast as shit. Huge sprocket in the back, and some wild cams. He had to lay well over the handlebars to get traction. Well, on that third race, they tore off at the flag drop. I guess Mickey was leaning over a bit too far. Through the tire smoke we saw it happen... His beard got stuck in the spokes on his front wheel. Ripped him clean over the bike, and the bike went over and landed on top of him. He got burned by the pipes, not to mention the blood from most of his beard getting ripped out.

That brother was in bad shape. We couldn't take him to the hospital, because he had too many warrants and they would have endicted him upon his realease. A guy from another club had a cousin who was a travel nurse in Mexico. We ended up throwing him in the back of his pickup for a 2 day drive. As far as I know, he made it to Mexico, but nobody has heard from him since.

If anyone knows of his whereabouts, alot of brothers over here would like to know as well.

Peace, and ride safe.

Date: August 13, 2014 08:52PM

Are you talking a Mickey P.Big guy 6'3" black hair loads of ink, weight 280 up could lift a Harley up to his chest and was really close to Ray C.?

Date: August 17, 2014 11:46AM

Yeah Thats a pretty good description of him. Are you one of those club groupies that he used to beat on when he wasn't busy raping & sodomizing them?

Posted by: info seeker ()
Date: August 17, 2014 01:54PM

anyone remember Rusty "Turdhopper"? last name was Wilson or Wilkinson, something like that. not sure if he was fully patched member, but used to hang around western MD in the 80s. rumor has it he was a rat for the feds.

Posted by: Scooter McHomo ()
Date: August 17, 2014 04:25PM

"He had to lay well over the handlebars to get traction.

Sounds like sex code.

Posted by: Falls Church Lifer ()
Date: August 18, 2014 06:37PM

I remember this happening as a kid growing up off of Annandale Rd. The rival gang was know as the Avengers. Big news in the area. We were all placing bets on who would come out on top.

up in NOVA, you knew about the Pagans. NOVA was their birthplace and the source of the bulk of their original members. They established themselves as the toughest biker gang in the area during the late 60s and early 70s. By 1970, they had fired a hundred shots at a rival gang in the Safeway parking lot at Lee Hwy and Harrison St. in Arlington; had participated in a huge brawl with police in Newark; and were known as a bunch of serious roughnecks.

Rode dirt bikes at the Pits in Tysons where the Best Western now sits Had some members come out from Pimmitt Hills who thought they could take on the hill that was there. Let one try out my 125. Funny to watch him take a dive and slide to the bottom. Don't remember any of them getting to the top. Think that was the last we saw of them.

Posted by: dunedeal ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:05AM

yea,the pagans are finished,pussys on the run from the angels,feds and gaty bashers..the ran underground and don't even have the balls to blaze the gangs patch in public.Talk about chicken shit the group is made up of little 90 lb sticks and fat old men that need to be in a gang so they don't get ass raped in the mall parking lot.shit take away the axe handels and my sister could beat most of them up.come one they areaffrid to publicly have a club house.The angels rule and pagans droole.

Posted by: pagen colors for sale ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:18AM

HEY ANYONE WANT TO BUY SOME PAGEN COLORS...REACH OUT TO ME !!!
I have some cool stuff that I got off of Pagens after I beat the crap out of them and took it.The worst thing you can do to a pussy boy low life bike is strip his colors off of his back after you kick his ass.

Date: August 28, 2014 01:16AM

That sounds like Mickey. I really need to find him if anyone knows him tell him his rugrat wants to meet him sometime. She is almost 16 now sassy just like her daddy.

Posted by: FTATF ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:46PM

Those "90 lb. sticks" can still pull a trigger and blow away those 6"8" 280 lb. steroid posers with their stupid bandanas on their bloated bald heads. FTATF

Date: August 30, 2014 12:30AM

Those 90 lb sticks aren't to be fucked with.

We had one in the club. His name was Jigsaw. He was also Irish, so he could drink anyone under the table. Damn, he sure had a temper. One time a rival club fucked with him at a bar up in PA. By the time the rest of the Pagans showed up, he had already burned the bar down and murdered all the families of that rival club. Due to his tiny size, he couldn't fit much up his ass, so they made him Sgt. of Arms instead.

Not sure what became of him. He did finally get pinched on weapons charges, so he decided to go north to Canada. He hid inside Mickey's ass to get across the border. If anyone has seen him, tell him that Grizzly says hello.

Live to ride, ride to live.

Posted by: dunedeal ()
Date: August 30, 2014 04:12AM

ftatf.
bikers that are afraid to show the colors in public a pure chicken shit. The pagans are finished.as for the 90 pound sticks that can pull a trigger.little pussy's with guns are afraid of the dark and just about everything else.i know most of you smelly ass pagans are a bunch of chicken shit bastards that hide in the shadows.i dare any ten of you to post your names and addresses on this site. well tough guys ! put up or shut up! pussy !!!!!

Posted by: linda ()
Date: August 30, 2014 04:31AM

ray the meat grinder became ray the sword swallower and gives head in a Brooklyn gay bar. ray always loved to cross dress and get ass fucked.ray came out of the closet and let his softer side come out.ray was sexually confused and that led to his violent nature.ray is now very happy living the life he tried to run away from.the next step for ray is a much needed sex change.ray wants to marry Conan another pagan homo that did more than his time in prison. Conan loves rays ass and will make him a good husband.

Posted by: big steve ()
Date: August 30, 2014 09:28PM

i remeber wen ray meet grender got his pink wing patch for given hed. wat a nite. !% stuff an fun. big steve pa

Posted by: MudBucket ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:54PM

in 2008 or so, the Pagans were taken over by Mike "Slot Market" O'meara and his SA Robb "Magnetic Nose" Spewack, Mike rode a big gay red scoot with leather saddlebags filled with porkchops. He once whipped an entire chapter of Hells Angels by throwing suitcases at them and scaring them off. Good times. Mike retired to Florida after absconding with thousands of dollars owed to employees of his failed bar. He always said: "If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride!" It rains daily in Florida, so you know, Mike doesn't ride much anymore...

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 30, 2014 11:23PM

yep...it happened...
Attachments:
LFF Scoot.jpg

Posted by: Spike ()
Date: August 30, 2014 11:59PM

MudBucket Wrote:
> in 2008 or so, the Pagans were taken over by Mike
> "Slot Market" O'meara and his SA Robb "Magnetic
> Nose" Spewack, Mike rode a big gay red scoot with
> leather saddlebags filled with porkchops. He once
> whipped an entire chapter of Hells Angels by
> throwing suitcases at them and scaring them off.
> Good times. Mike retired to Florida after
> absconding with thousands of dollars owed to
> employees of his failed bar. He always said: "If
> you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride!" It
> rains daily in Florida, so you know, Mike doesn't
> ride much anymore...

Is this supposed to be funny?

Keep that faggot out of this thread. You Omeara munchers have your own thread for that shit. This thread is for Pagan's business.

Posted by: Rachel Wodka ()
Date: September 09, 2014 04:01PM

Does anyone know of or remember a member of the Pagans named "Animal" that was active in the Maryland area around 1971-1972 era?

Posted by: Keeper ()
Date: September 13, 2014 03:02AM

Rachel Wodka Wrote:
> Does anyone know of or remember a member of the
> Pagans named "Animal" that was active in the
> Maryland area around 1971-1972 era?

Yeah I barely remember a guy they called Animal. He never made it past prospect. He had some crazy addiction to inhalants. He would get so high that animal was the only way to describe him. He growled and climbed trees alot. He didn't even have a scooter. No way he would make it into the club. We just kept him around for entertainment. One night, a couple brothers who were locked up in county got out due to some formality. We had a party for them. Animal was there, acting high and stupid as usual. Those horny bikers wasted no time having their way with him. Rumor is that one of them bruised his cock on a batmobile matchbox car that animal had stuffed up in there for whatever reason. Never saw Animal again after that. He was a weird dude.

Posted by: rachels ol man ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:16PM

Rachel if you recall u was high on kw after smoking three joints you stuck that matchbox up there...u have terrible memory

Posted by: mudbuckets gay lover ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:19PM

I remember you sucked off all those black dudes in Anacostia last year...it scared me straight

Posted by: joker,smoker,midnight toker ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:33PM

lol

Date: September 14, 2014 10:38PM

hey falls church lifer. The Pagans were not started in NOVA. If you really them you would know where they started and who started the club!

Posted by: billyjoe ()
Date: September 20, 2014 07:13PM

i grew up in fairfax in the 60s and in p.g.county,md. in the 70s.first Thor (gary crago)last p.g. county pagan pres.is gone now.second does anybody from the n. va.area remember a sonny and mark sunstones (sonstones)?hi to any remember me i maneged thee captains in pg for awhile

HAIRCUT
Posted by: GODofFAIRFAX ()
Date: October 06, 2014 11:58AM

get a haircut bum

Posted by: frog ()
Date: October 07, 2014 12:13PM

anybody know what happened to Dirt Bag or Bag of Dirt as his right name was ? i know he fucked up his patch on speed after he got out of the joint but he loved his club and his Pagan brothers .

Posted by: Bill , the knife guy ()
Date: October 07, 2014 03:21PM

Friend of Tugboat [rip] W. LI club , son Casey.....need some help

Posted by: falls church lifer ()
Date: October 07, 2014 04:43PM

from an article in the Evening Star: up in NOVA, you knew about the Pagans. NOVA was their birthplace and the source of the bulk of their original members. They established themselves as the toughest biker gang in the area during the late 60s and early 70s. By 1970, they had fired a hundred shots at a rival gang in the Safeway parking lot at Lee Hwy and Harrison St. in Arlington; had participated in a huge brawl with police in Newark; and were known as a bunch of serious roughnecks.

Posted by: Steamer Joe ()
Date: October 07, 2014 04:48PM

I remember dirt. His full name was Dirty Dan. He earned that name when he used to go ass to mouth on the entire club. Thats how he earned his patch and the respect of his brothers. He was also the club's ambassador. Any time a rival club moved in on us, Dirty would be there with his wig and lipstick on, sucking them off under the bar. Negotiations always came swiftly.
Dirty left the club in the early 70's. He went blind from his unchecked gonorrhea and couldn't ride anymore. Last I heard he was working in a soap factory in Delaware as a drop tester.

Date: October 08, 2014 08:02AM

Ass wipe. His name wasn't Dirty Dan .He was a standup Pagan who did time for another Pagans drugs in Florida in the early 70'S. Last I heard about him he had cleaned up his act and was in L.A..

Posted by: old man ()
Date: October 09, 2014 10:46AM

Hey Biker Bitch,

Are you referring to Courtney Gordon, when you say "CG?" Courtney lived off Burke Road, right after the curve down there, in the 50's and 60's, and he lived in Nelson County later on, before he passed away in the 80's. If you are referring to Courtney, do you happen to know what happened to his wife, Sandy Orson? I had heard she was killed in a car wreak in the late 70's, a few years before Courtney died...

One other question, is the "Monk" you are referring to Wayne Pompell? He lost his mind after liberally dosing himself with killer weed in the 70's...

Were you around when Little Jesus was killed down on the 14th street bridge?

Finally, do you know what happened to Scarborough?

Take care,

Posted by: Steamer Joe ()
Date: October 09, 2014 03:18PM

frog Wrote:
> Ass wipe. His name wasn't Dirty Dan .He was a
> standup Pagan who did time for another Pagans
> drugs in Florida in the early 70'S. Last I heard
> about him he had cleaned up his act and was in
> L.A..

I don't remember Dirty Dan being a stand up Pagan. He was more of a kneel down Pagan. Sometimes he was a bend over Pagan.

Date: October 10, 2014 06:56AM

You don't remember the guy beacuse you never heard of him and keep insisting his name is Dirtry Dan whoever the fuck he is . Probably some lowlife you sucked off. Like maybe your father.You just waste peoples time being a disrespecful asshole . I do hope you run up on a bunch of Pagans and talk that shit to them to them about a brother. Now go back to butt fucking your mother.

Date: October 11, 2014 06:32AM

Also I love to suck cocks,so if you're interested leave me a message here.

Posted by: baileys owner ()
Date: October 12, 2014 08:45PM

frog my dog bailey perked up when i said free blow job some crazy fucks like sucking dog cock so frog....baileys waiting rrrrrufff ruuuffff hah har har lol

Posted by: knight riders in need of frog ()
Date: October 12, 2014 08:47PM

also i know a black group of bikers called the knight riders love white man sucking them off...frog here is ur opportunity since you like to suck cock

Posted by: frogs phone number ()
Date: October 12, 2014 08:56PM

frog you got a cell number? I hNG OUT AT LARRYS GAY BAR AND GRILL WANT THAT HOT BEARD ON MY NUTS GO A HEAD GET IT ..AND GIVE PHONE NUMBER SO THESE PEOPLE ANIMALS AND MYSELF CAN HAVE OUR WAY WITH YOU ARE YOU A VIRGIN BACK THERE?

Posted by: FROG ()
Date: October 12, 2014 08:59PM

I DONT THINK YOUR A BIKER JUST SOM,E FAG WHO WANTS TO SCORE HAHAHAHA

Posted by: GAY BLACK DUDE ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:01PM

HEY MAN WAZ UP? IM A GAY BLACK MAN AND I NEED SOME HOT COCK SUCK WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER?

Posted by: mf ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:23PM

this is crazy i thought this was club thread...sounds like a buncha stupid jokers to me...too many bull shitters on here find your own thread to make fun on

Date: October 13, 2014 07:05AM

I agree . Thought this was about Pagans . Now this dipshit is using my name.you are right, find your own thread .too many assholes here that would collapse like a wet taco if they had to confront any of us in person. Pagan Nation forever

Posted by: molly hatchet ()
Date: October 13, 2014 10:02PM

good tunes listen

Posted by: joesadodi ()
Date: October 13, 2014 11:11PM

frog u for real?...didnt know pagans sucked cock..thought they were only into women? if that be the case why would they even let you ride with them much less associate with them? just curious

Date: October 14, 2014 07:12AM

i never said I was a Pagan. I was in a smaller club in So.FLA. that was close to them. Dirt bag helped me out of a jam when he didn't have to .all this other bullshit is just that , bullshit.Assholes playing games when some people that have or had a real connection to the Pagans are serious.

Posted by: TomDoe ()
Date: October 18, 2014 03:08PM

This is only for those who know from which they speak not for you fags cruising for boyfriends and hiding beyond your false anonymnity (have a fucking clue before you spew)(Get a fukin'life before you gamble it)

to whom it may concern Man Down needs help

http://www.gofundme.com/bringdanhome
Attachments:
danny.jpg

Posted by: db ()
Date: October 19, 2014 02:56PM

I had the pleasure of being run off the road while skateboarding by several Pagans when I was a kid in the late 70's. Pimmit Hills area, forced me right into the gravel going 25-30 mph on a big downhill run heading to PH Skate Shop. Of course I waved and said 'Thanks!", I wasn't stupid

Posted by: crash ()
Date: October 26, 2014 05:37PM

From CRASH A.f.f.A. D.C. chapter we bumped heads with Pagions maney times win some lose some, but never caled them pussys. Anyone know BFI ?

You

Date: October 27, 2014 02:16PM

Thanks for that Crash.they been around too long and have proven themselves to be too tough to be called Pussies. Same goes for you Angels.

Posted by: WARLOCK ()
Date: October 31, 2014 12:39PM

LOOKING FOR SCREW AKA TGO

Posted by: BFI here... ()
Date: October 31, 2014 04:08PM

crash Wrote:
> From CRASH A.f.f.A. D.C. chapter we bumped heads
> with Pagions maney times win some lose some, but
> never caled them pussys. Anyone know BFI ?
>
>
> You

Date: November 02, 2014 07:20AM

WTF I ASK ONE SIMPLE QUESTION AND GET NOTHING BACK I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM BALTIMORE FOR MORE THEN 20 YEARS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO MEANS A LOT TO ME SO I WILL REPEAT "DOES ANYONE KNOW A GENTLEMAN KNOWN AS SCREW AND/OR BETTER KNOWN AS TGO MID-ATLANTIC (MARYLAND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW) D.U.O.T.S.

Posted by: Sonny ()
Date: November 03, 2014 05:38PM

WARLOCK Wrote:
> WTF I ASK ONE SIMPLE QUESTION AND GET NOTHING BACK
> I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM BALTIMORE FOR MORE THEN 20
> YEARS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO MEANS A LOT TO
> ME SO I WILL REPEAT "DOES ANYONE KNOW A GENTLEMAN
> KNOWN AS SCREW AND/OR BETTER KNOWN AS TGO
> MID-ATLANTIC (MARYLAND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW)
> D.U.O.T.S.

The answer is, yes

Date: November 03, 2014 10:15PM

ALIVE/DEAD----IN/OUT

Posted by: Starr Hill ()
Date: November 03, 2014 10:48PM

Is it true that the Pagans have infiltrated the mattress stores in Vienna, and nowadays the stores are just fronts for Pagan business?

Posted by: R. I. P. ()
Date: November 05, 2014 09:18AM

Posted by: .... ()
Date: November 05, 2014 09:59AM

A few months ago some of these faggots thought I'd be easy to intimidate as all they saw was a guy in a 5 series. I think those cunts burned off all their brakes when they got a nice view of my USP Tactical.

Fuckers are lucky I wasn't in my F250 or there would have been a few dead shitbags that day.

Date: November 05, 2014 01:29PM

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT,IF YOU ARE SUCH A BAD ASS WHY DO YOU NEED A FORD F-250.TALK IS CHEAP CUNT,NEXT TIME DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I AM SURE THEY WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU WITH YOUR SITUATION.AND I'M SORRY BUT WTF IS USP, SOME KIND OF SPECIAL DELIVERY PERSON? YOU LEFT FOUR DIGITS AS A NAME I CAN ONLY FIGURE YOU DID NOT WANT TO REFER TO YOURSELF AS A CUNT SO I WILL.WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SOME MOTORCYCLE CHAT ROOM AND BE TOUGH IT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME.THERE YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD LIKE THE REST OF THEM.NOW YOU CAN GO IN THE BATHROOM AND JERK OFF,YOU HAVE RECEIVED WHAT YOU WHERE OUT FOR, A RESPONSE.DON'T EXPECT ANYMORE PUSSY.

Posted by: Oh Dear ()
Date: November 05, 2014 02:18PM

Anyone who has to mention that they drive a "5 Series" is gayer than a picnic basket...

Date: November 05, 2014 10:25PM

Hey warlock if I blow you good can I get in the club? I wanna be just like one a them soa guys.

Date: November 06, 2014 06:36AM

YOU ARE!

Date: November 06, 2014 01:17PM

"frog" WHAT A NAME,WHO GAVE YOU THAT YOUR MOTHER OR SISTER,DOESN'T MATTER I'M SURE IT FITS "frog". I'M GOING TO REALY GO OUT ON THE LIMB HEAR,I'M GONNA GIVE YOU YOU A "S.O.A." NAME,YOUR NEW NAME FROM HERE ON SHALL BE...........
----TOAD----

Posted by: Paynes ()
Date: November 06, 2014 07:02PM

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Doctor Dave lately? My father was a good friend of his... just wondering if he's still around/alive.

Date: November 06, 2014 08:06PM

Paynes Wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has heard from Doctor
> Dave lately? My father was a good friend of his...
> just wondering if he's still around/alive.

He removed a gerbil from my ass 6 years ago. Not sure if he is still round but if you see him tell him thanks again for me

Date: November 06, 2014 09:04PM

toad USING MY NAME WILL NEVER MAKE YOU ME OR A MAN-nEIN,SIE SIND EINFACH NUR EIN SCHEISS toad GESTERN HEUTE IMMERDAS,WAS EINEM MOSE GESEHN. I ONLY CAME ON THIS SITE TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE BUT INSTEAD I FOUND A BUNCH OF WANNA BE'S GESTERN A.M.F.--P.N.F.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: November 06, 2014 09:13PM

WARLOCK Wrote:
> YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT,IF YOU ARE SUCH A BAD ASS
> WHY DO YOU NEED A FORD F-250.TALK IS CHEAP
> CUNT,NEXT TIME DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I AM SURE
> THEY WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU WITH YOUR SITUATION.AND
> I'M SORRY BUT WTF IS USP, SOME KIND OF SPECIAL
> DELIVERY PERSON? YOU LEFT FOUR DIGITS AS A NAME I
> CAN ONLY FIGURE YOU DID NOT WANT TO REFER TO
> YOURSELF AS A CUNT SO I WILL.WHY DON'T YOU GO TO
> SOME MOTORCYCLE CHAT ROOM AND BE TOUGH IT DOES NOT
> WORK WITH ME.THERE YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR
> KEYBOARD LIKE THE REST OF THEM.NOW YOU CAN GO IN
> THE BATHROOM AND JERK OFF,YOU HAVE RECEIVED WHAT
> YOU WHERE OUT FOR, A RESPONSE.DON'T EXPECT ANYMORE
> PUSSY.

You faggots had a serious change of heart when that .45 was pointed at you. Warlock? Sounds pretty faggy.

Dumb cunt

Posted by: Germaine the gerbil ()
Date: November 06, 2014 09:22PM

Warlock, you have a smelly ass, albeit much more room than my habitrail deluxe castle. I am so glad I don't live in your smelly ass anymore. No hard feelings.

Sincerely,

Germaine the gerbil

PS: Drive a KIA!

Posted by: another dead biker ()
Date: November 07, 2014 09:04AM

Dave Chairs recently passed away, He was living in Texas.

Posted by: Paynes ()
Date: November 07, 2014 09:58PM

Damn, so sorry to hear. From all the stories he sounded like a great guy to those he considered friends. Thanks for letting me know, I'll pass this along to my father and his buddies in the area.

Date: November 07, 2014 11:03PM

YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING CUM-TWATS,I'D RATHER BE BACK IN SMYNA THEN TO LIVE LIFE AS COWARDS HIDING BEHIND NAMES YOU MADE UP INSTEAD OF EARNING NEVER BEING ON ANYTHING BIGGER THEN A RUUP MINI-BIKE AND NEVER EVER STANDING UP IN PERSON FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.HAVE FUN TALKING YOUR SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY FELLOW BROTHERS I ONLY CAME ON THIS SISSY ASS FULL OF RAT SHIT WANNA BE'S TO LOOK FOR MY BROTHER BUT I CAN SEE HE'D NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE OR THAT ANY OF YOU CHICKEN SHITS WOULD KNOW HIM SO PISS OFF ONE AND ALL AND LIVE YOUR SORRY SCARED LIFES BUT IF YOU EVER SEE MY NAME PATCH IN YOUR PASSING (LIKE THAT WOULD REALY HAPPEN YOU WHERE I'M AT SHIT)PLEASE BY ALL MEANS KICK MY ASS PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO STAND AND SWING I WILL DROP YOU DEAD NO THREAT JUST A PROMISE MATTERS NOT TO ME I'LL GO BACK QUESTION IS WOULD YOU EVEN GO YOU SORRY ASS COWARDS.IT ISN'T LIKE YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST SO FUCK OFF AND LIVE YOUR FANTASY OF THE BIKER WORD AND WATCH S.O.A. BE TOUGH HEAR YOU WILL NEVER BE IN MY WORLD.....P.S. I HAVE TO SAY YOUR LIVING PROOF THAT EVEN RETARDS GET FUCKED AT LEAST ONCE ASK YOUR MOTHER.....WARLOCK....GFPD----REMEMBER THAT ASSHOLES......

Date: November 07, 2014 11:13PM

SEE ALL YOU BASEMENT LOSERS LATER...ITS FRIDAY NITE AND I HAVE SOME BEERS TO GO DRINK AND DICKS TO GO SUCK...ISSC....

Posted by: Ruppster ()
Date: November 07, 2014 11:35PM

Don't you ever make fun of my Rupp mini bike!

It has more horsepower per cubic inch than Harleys do.

Posted by: Wino Willie ()
Date: November 07, 2014 11:45PM

Boozefighters have chunks of Pagans in their stool, and we don't act like 5 year olds in claiming lameass territory.

Posted by: Mike in Leesburg ()
Date: November 08, 2014 07:40AM

At a red light on FFXCO PKWY near Wiehle Ave in the rain a few months back. Coolest MC Patch/name ever IMHO.
Attachments:
BF-Rain (Medium).jpg

Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 11 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.