HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: August 30, 2013 10:14AM

That is correct Kidd...cops and stuffy nerdy gov't workers who spend the lonely wee hours of their mornings/nights here trying to put others down and tough talk other nerdy NoVA wimps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Joker 1%er ()
Date: August 30, 2013 02:46PM

Wow I know most of you here that clame to be 1%er,s know the feds moniter sites like this and seem a lot of shit talk on here. Get your heads stright stop all the shit talk feds use pages like this in court, Im not a Pagan nor a Pmc supporter Just someone that stumbled on this page awhile back so feel free to do what you want on here but if your the real deal quit all the dumb shit on a public fourm

Joker 1%er

Posted by: Big John ()
Date: August 30, 2013 09:18PM

Does anyone remember the Pagan MC house The Haycock Hilton...on Haycock road behind Super Giant in Falls Church....Use to hang out the in the late 60's with Denny Feltan and knew Tommy Greenwood....I have a warped sense of humor But I remember watching Tommy at one of the free concerts in DC on the mall....He was riding around the freak out tent throwing cherry bombs into it....Hollering Yeah you all going to hell now...I thought it was one of the funniest things I ever saw...just imagine freaking out on bad LSD...watching Tommy ( the way He looked)....doing that....a lot of the guys from the Hilton were fun to party with :<)

Posted by: eric remington ()
Date: September 02, 2013 11:46AM

Speaking of cops. Does anyone remember back, in 73 74 hell i was a kid but hung around. A jim Douglas had a van turned out to be a narc. busted alot of people weed crystal that sort of thing. I was 14 I said something aint right about this to everyone. No one realized I was right. Alot of people did time. Next thing you know ol Jim is not in a party van with long hair but he is a uniformed cop in a squad car. I used to hang around playmore bowling alley near Ballston Arlington Virginia. And remember doing LSD and PCP ( I may know where that came from) didnto do too much but those were crazy days. Now Im just etching a living as a mechanic. Broke my leg twice in motorcycles..was a kid. Remember all the older guys talking about the pagans. I know they traversed Arlington Va. back in that era...boy time flies...God bless you all..wow some crazy times Eric REmington Houston Texas

Date: September 02, 2013 11:49AM

Oh when I saw Jim in the squad car I was tripping! lol...He just looked at me and Grady.

Posted by: will k byrd ()
Date: September 03, 2013 07:28PM

THANX DADDY UNDERGROUND INVITATION NOT DOING TIME

Date: September 04, 2013 07:50AM

A tin of green was 20 25 bucks...anyone remember the sheets of mr natural? weed was shit back then unless you got columbian panama red or jamaican. The mexican was the norm and it was just barely ok. Compared to today

Posted by: Frank Graff ()
Date: September 09, 2013 10:00PM

I saw a lot of Pagans at RTTS in wild wood this past weekend. It looked like those guys were having as good a time as the rest of us.
I'm always glad to see a good club turn out. And all the support clubs too. The clubs are the last real mountain men. Urban and semi-rural survivors who I believe could tell the SEALS a thing or two about no easy day.

Besides, most of them are vets and I'm one too so hope to see you soon.

Re: PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB SUPPORTER 4 LIFE
Posted by: guanopsychotic ()
Date: September 10, 2013 04:08PM

nice pic of the ELIZABETH NJ PAGAN'S from 1973

Posted by: Gill ()
Date: September 11, 2013 02:32PM

Does anybody remember PG county MD charter when Srewdriver was with us do they remember what happen in his mom apartment a lot of member slip up is any of you still around. Just wondering I see no one speak of it.

Date: September 11, 2013 05:17PM

elizabeth nj is now crack capital usa. My mom ws born there 1922 she left us in 2008. Elizabeth has changed over the years....

Posted by: Prisoner Zeroth ()
Date: September 11, 2013 05:55PM

Frank Graff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a lot of Pagans at RTTS in wild wood this
> past weekend. It looked like those guys were
> having as good a time as the rest of us.
> I'm always glad to see a good club turn out. And
> all the support clubs too. The clubs are the last
> real mountain men. Urban and semi-rural survivors
> who I believe could tell the SEALS a thing or two
> about no easy day.
>
> Besides, most of them are vets and I'm one too so
> hope to see you soon.

Good to see there's a place for people who just aren't industrious enough to be niggers.

Posted by: high time ()
Date: September 11, 2013 06:39PM

Ok go ahead and legalize the weed./..its high time....damn mexican cartel gettin rich rj reynolds gettin rich... legglzie it... alcohol worse than any weed..its high time weed gets legalized its high time...or time to get high

vagabundos
Posted by: robbie hudlow ()
Date: September 28, 2013 03:14PM

I am Gene Hudlow's son was wondering if anyone had any pictures from back in the day of him. He was killed in a motorcycle accident a few yrs ago.

Posted by: jojo777 ()
Date: September 28, 2013 10:34PM

what happened...the guy thrown into the fuel tank at the service station? cut a hole threw him in there alive and sealed his fate

Posted by: pagan prospect ()
Date: October 04, 2013 11:22PM

I want to make a Stanton Virginia chapter of the Pagans.

Date: October 07, 2013 06:27PM

Pagans were origanally called the Phantoms.. Ask the Red Barron..Who restarted the name Phantoms MC is unknown.. Ive read 3 reports that refferred Danny (tuffy) Magill as the V.P when Bob Brown was killed.. Tuffy was the Sgt at Arms not the VP.

Posted by: rip jack ()
Date: October 08, 2013 02:34AM

old man jack recently passed away about 2 weeks ago after a long batter with cancer. RIP

Posted by: forreal ()
Date: October 27, 2013 06:26PM

Rusty hall been a Pagan off and on for 30 yrs. a couple of months each time, he cant make up his mind who or what he is, maybe smokin all that PCP didnt help either

Posted by: gill ()
Date: November 02, 2013 10:53PM

I don't think so,
pagan were started before the phantoms Danny and Bob Brown were both pagans in the 60's Bob died a PAGAN RIP

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: November 05, 2013 06:55PM

Yeah, Squirrel was a great guy, if you were freinds with him. He was 1% all the way. I still think of him often. Even my mother liked him and talked him into a haircut one day in her hair shop. My mother was the most straight of all mothers. She saw something in Jerry that caught her heart. Jerry was always able to do that with women. I miss him a lot. What ever happened to LaVon his wife??

Posted by: Hang around ()
Date: November 10, 2013 03:45AM

How many of the real brothers on here are from the hill city area or star city area? Y'all remember "strummer"? He was my adopted uncle. I would like to get a memorial ride together for him on his birth day, to who that knew him u should know his bday to those who don't ask a brother. Anyone interested In helping organize and get this going please email me!!!

Proud pagan supporter
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: x-pagan ()
Date: November 10, 2013 09:08PM

those untimely demises are in most cases well cordinated use of a vehicle to commit a hit and the driver pleads ignorant (because its a accident)

Posted by: zdsgdsgsdfg ()
Date: November 11, 2013 11:36PM

You guys need to shut the fuck up about the Pagans. NO ONE gives head like those guys do. They can suck the chrome off a tailpipe...and do.

Posted by: Wille ()
Date: November 12, 2013 12:07AM

I was there back in the 70's in Pg County, Every rode bikes had jobs and did what we had to, The funny thing is we were all just a bunch of guys getting by, BUT if you crossed us we did what we had to , To get the job done

Posted by: sdgsdfgsdfgsdfg ()
Date: November 12, 2013 01:41AM

Wille Wrote:
> I was there back in the 70's in Pg County, Every
> rode bikes had jobs and did what we had to, The
> funny thing is we were all just a bunch of guys
> getting by, BUT if you crossed us we did what we
> had to , To get the job done

Unless it was grammar...or spelling. Those are jobs that we could not git dun.

Big words...from a big loser. Back to your job at Walmart tiny willy. Sell your tough guy stories to the retarded stock boy. He might be impressed.

Posted by: Jimmy "Motorhead" Sherwood ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:12AM

I remember back in the Summer of '74 when we had that massive turf battle with those low-life maggots, the Warlocks, out in Western Maryland. Lots of heads got cracked but we emerged victorious. I'll never forget our fallen brothers. Ride on, Pagan's!

Posted by: Motorhead ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:17AM

Yeah, we were the real deal back in the day. Not like the faggot pussies you see running around now.

Posted by: ericc ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:59AM

i can put your lips on a hot chrome tailpipe and see if you write that again

Posted by: Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf ()
Date: November 12, 2013 03:25PM

Maybe you think you're a lonely guy
'N maybe you think you're too tough to cry
So you went to The Grape,
Just to give it a try
And Dagmar
(Without a doubt, the ugliest sonofabitch I've ever seen in my life)
Was his name . . .
(One Two Three Four!)
The whiskers sticking out from underneath of his Pancake make-up
(And yet he was a beautiful lady)
Nearly drove you insane
(Let's talk about Leather: LEATHERRRRRR)
And so you kissed a little sailor
(Tex Abel, starring in the latest Shepperton Production:)
Who had just blew in from Spain
("Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf")
You sniffed the reeking buns of Angel
(The tale of a demented bread-boffer)
And acted like it was cocaine
(Cucumber pud annexed to a fine whole-wheat loaf)
You were dazzled by the exciting new costume of Ko-Ko
(Then on Tuesday night, Ceasar's back in town)
In a way you can't explain
(Facing off in a no-holds-barred tag team grudge match With Kona . . .)
And so you worked the wall with Michael
(Three-hundred and seventy-nine pounds of Samoan dynamite)
Which gave your back an awful strain
(Volcanic Hell)
But you came back on Sunday for the gong shows
(Next Thursday, teen town's finest)
But you forgot what I was sayin'

'Cause you're an asshole, You're an asshole
That's right!
You're an asshole, you're an asshole
Yes! Yes!
That's right!

Posted by: bikerfan ()
Date: November 12, 2013 05:04PM

that must be some good shit...where can I score some??!!!

Posted by: bikerfan ()
Date: November 12, 2013 05:08PM

all these motherfuckers on here talking shit but if they had to meet a biker their tail would be between their legs and they wouldnt say shit

Posted by: mutha ()
Date: November 12, 2013 05:13PM

dont smoke kw before writin poetry...lol

Posted by: Dynamo ()
Date: November 12, 2013 06:55PM

His name was "Pig," a.k.a Ron Berman

Posted by: Wille ()
Date: November 12, 2013 06:59PM

I see a bunch of internet tough guys here, Makes me laugh in real life the brothersd would never here any of this then or now.

Jimmy "Motorhead" Sherwood i remember that well the Warlocks, out in Western Maryland and the Breed remember them? I am from Peace Cross in Bladensburg does any one remember Winston's in Gerogetown and the surfclub in Riverdale?

Posted by: Where are they ()
Date: December 11, 2013 02:26AM

Most of the Pagans from Virginia, Philly and Jersey who are running from things or just running out of time in life Move to Florida... I saw a Post asking where Jughead is, well he is in St. Lucie Co. Florida... Most of them are down here being run by Boots the Almighty Mother Chapter God (who is a Fucking Fag all on his own) The Florida Pagans recruit anyone who will PAY for the patches.. Most of the time they don't even have to Prospect. Just Pay your $750 for a patch set and you are a brother.. This is why they are growing so fast in the south. If a bro gets locked up down there, everyone turns face and leaves him on his own. Now they are running aroung telling folks they are bigger in FL than the AOA is. Hahaahaaa NEVER Fucking Ever. Florida is, has, and always will be an AOA state.

Date: December 11, 2013 10:01AM

Where'd you get your intel "Where they are"?

There really aren't that many Pagans like there were in the 60's and 70's probably no more than 250 or so real 1%er Pagans all over the East Coast.

I will say that South Jersey, Philly, Pittsburgh and VA- From Richmond to Roanoke to NoVA (though NoVA is weak for real bikers anyways) is all Pagan territory.

Particularly the Philly and NJ. Those guys do not Ef around and that is a guarantee. Ol'ers get along with Pagans in Philly (for quick and obvious proof, the various photos floating around of the OL and Pagans hanging out in Philly) they have an understanding that it's still Pagan territory and OL is allowed to hang in their own area. But 81 tried to get into Philly and it didn't work out well. Philly and NJ will pretty much always be a 16 area.

Posted by: The Mike O'Meara Show ()
Date: December 13, 2013 02:37AM

Wille Wrote:
> I was there back in the 70's in Pg County, Every
> rode bikes had jobs and did what we had to, The
> funny thing is we were all just a bunch of guys
> getting by, BUT if you crossed us we did what we
> had to , To get the job done

Yes, I always heard you guys would suck a mile of black cock to get out of a tight scrape. Those were the golden years in PG County for a black man packing rod.

Posted by: Where Are They ()
Date: December 13, 2013 06:14AM

Not going into where my intel is from. If you want to believe it cool if not that's cool too. Just know that its true.

They are in Florida trying to get as big as possible, even if it is the wrong way. The problem is there letting anyone down there who will pay in and that's going to have a whole fuck load of problems on its own.. They lie to the OL and say there not where they are.. Basically There Mostly in Daytona, New Port Richie, They Keys (they claim as theirs) and Vero Beach.. They Have a support club in Florida called the Legends who they will hand patches to anyone who will pay for patches and do what ever they are told. They moved to Florida because they are far from 13 "MOM" and can do as they please.. They aren't as big as they make themselves seem to be

Boots
Hawk
Jughead
Sledge
Philly Markie Mark
Animal
On Time
Are among some of the Pussies that ran to Florida

Date: December 13, 2013 09:08AM

Good intel actually. I never said I didn't agree with you.

The FLA guys are a bit "different" I can tell from just a quick look.

Philly/NJ/Pittsburgh, WVA and parts of VA are still strong though.

PS - what you think about the Philly Warlocks (Harpy) going down and trying to stir up sht with the Fla Warlocks? Same dudes on that reality show , were the some of the one's that got hemmed up by the Philly dudes.

Posted by: WFFW ()
Date: January 01, 2014 04:56PM

If Florida is an AOA black and white state, why are there about 10 chapters of Warlocks in Florida? They started in Orlando in 1967. AOA can blow up more clubhouses, Warlocks ain't leaving Florida. WFFW

Posted by: hellsballs ()
Date: January 04, 2014 01:14AM

warlocks (worm-neck looking bird) esist because they've become the cops.
Telephone, tell a warlock it's all the same.

Posted by: Willy ()
Date: January 05, 2014 12:07AM

OMG'S are not the same as they were back in the day OMG'S were moving hard to establish territory the pagan's MC started off as a little group of guy's started by Lou just to have a little fun and ride bikes. It was the hell's angels who started the war as well the Breed,Warlocks

The new OMG'S are nothing like it was back in the day the young kids do what they want and once they get what ever patch they have they don't use it for the clun but use it to brake the Laws and Rules of the clubs.

The Mc Clubs will never be the way it was back in the day and thats sad..

Posted by: Really1 ()
Date: January 05, 2014 01:55AM

But Melissa and Darren did.

Posted by: Joker 1%er ()
Date: January 06, 2014 09:58PM

Posted by: Willy ()
Date: January 05, 2014 12:07AM

OMG'S are not the same as they were back in the day OMG'S were moving hard to establish territory the pagan's MC started off as a little group of guy's started by Lou just to have a little fun and ride bikes. It was the hell's angels who started the war as well the Breed,Warlocks

The new OMG'S are nothing like it was back in the day the young kids do what they want and once they get what ever patch they have they don't use it for the clun but use it to brake the Laws and Rules of the clubs.

The Mc Clubs will never be the way it was back in the day and thats sad..

Willy OMG ? really ?,, you must be a cop .

Ive never seen so much shit talk about a well respected mc anywhere and I can tell who,s who by the words typed most of this shit is just that shit talk from punk ass bitches However there are a few real 1%ers that have commented here . the rest is shit from cops or punks either way they are one and the same.

Posted by: 81Fucks16s ()
Date: January 08, 2014 01:43AM

The (Florida) Warlocks are real "Hardcore" with there new reality tv show and all.. Hahaaaa Pagan's Aint shit down in Florida, they go through people like water and the only respect given is due to the real work the "Northern" Pagan's put in.. and neither are the Chicken Chokers. AOA always has and always will run that state... 23 Aint nuthin but a bunch of Sons of Anarchy wannabees and they prove that every time they show up to anything,those Pussies cant ever go anywhere alone because they know their rags will get snatched or just shot off their bikes (like they did)...

P.S. Joker---- That's how they all started dipshit...

1%ER For Life

Posted by: Al B.Seenya ()
Date: January 08, 2014 02:05AM

Here's a gift to any real Pagan's who may lurk around this board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1x1z2oBEZ8

Just posted on Pagan's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pagans-MC/239475806097495

You'll be among the first to hear it. Some may not care, but for some - it will have special meaning.

-Great Falls, VA 1965 - 1975

Date: January 08, 2014 04:20PM

@ Wilie:
"I am from Peace Cross in Bladensburg does any one remember Winston's in Gerogetown and the surfclub in Riverdale?"

Yeah I remember Winston's second place to ever serve me after Old Ebbit's. No such luck at Cellar Door run by Moussad Nazis who loved to take hard earned $$$ off the newbies who just reached drinking age from McLean, Falls Church, Leesburg and Herndon.

Neil Young just released a live LP from "After The Gold Rush" era when he played the CEllar Door no band, just guitar and piano. Around 1970 I think. Christ I'm old.

Posted by: featherdusterhead ()
Date: January 08, 2014 08:51PM

never knew sunny could sing. . .

Date: January 08, 2014 10:40PM

featherdusterhead Wrote:
> never knew sunny could sing. . .

Nobody knew.

Posted by: wtf5225 ()
Date: January 08, 2014 10:44PM

So sorry to hear all of this.

Posted by: syLo ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:04PM

how com the OutLaaws aint ran them Flordia Chiken chuckers out a flordia if they is all big pusies. one oUtlaw culd whup 4 or 5 of them pusies at oncet right. sposed to be a blak n whitey state. lot of dem pusies flyin therr colors in flodia. what goin on. offa

Posted by: 15sup ()
Date: January 11, 2014 09:19PM

Them Flodia Warloks are so big pusies the AoA just let them ride round. who;s the pusie if u cain't ran them out of yo state. LoL

Date: January 11, 2014 10:16PM

Hey "81fucks16s": put your stinky big boy pants on and go say that to a Florida Warlocks's face. We don't sneak into garages and shoot someone in the back of the head like u asshole inlaws such as "Dirt". If we are such pussies, why are we all over fucking Florida, and this is an AoA state? Yeah, right! Come on down to Screwie Louies's Porpoise Pub in Seminole, Florida and run your smack. Sons of Anarchy wasn't on TV in 1967. WFFW

Posted by: FTwffFTw ()
Date: January 16, 2014 10:20AM

Word on the street is 23 yanked the entire Seminole county chapters patches because they wouldn't even ride an hour for a mandatory mother club party, That says a lot right there.. . Everyone is looking at that vacancy by the way.. Oh an you boys are gonna have a hell of a time soon enough with that RICO case hangin over your heads.. Don't you incest lovin fools know its a dumb ass move to jump the Police (Iron order)?!?! Who are the only ones you've fought with lately, Umm Ummm THe Iron Order. Bitches fighting Bitches. The difference between the other 1%ers and you is they can fight alone like men and you all have to get everyone you know to go with, Pussy move. Talk shit to a Whorelok and he has to call his friends to help him. Awww What you said about big boy panties.. Men can stand and fight alone, Pussies flock together, Huh Chiken Chocker?! If you guys are soooo hardcore, Why are there Philly Warlocks set up in YOUR yard? and like ony a handful. Arent you guys ALL over the state?? Pussies

Date: January 17, 2014 07:06PM

You keyboard commandos talk real tough on the internet. I told you to come to Screwie Louie's Pub, Seminole Fl and say it to our face. Google it if u are too stupid to find it. Any Florida Warlock will be glad to go one on one with any of u assholes. U pussies will never show up. Fuck the AoA, GFOD=God Fucks Outlaws Daily

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 27, 2014 09:55PM

Duhh Wrote:
> Well......this is Fairfax Underground. How dare
> you Pagan wannabes come to our club and talk shit
> about us. I myself am not a registered user but I
> hang out here with the registered users they are
> very to the point, respectful to other like users
> and friendly.
>
> So that being said, before you come to our club
> talking shit you need to check yourself before you
> wreck yourself. I support Fairfax
> Underground!!!!!!!
>
>
> This is our club. We don't come to your club
> talking shit about you, so don't come to ours.
> Got it?
Attachments:
27880_120669911308510_3356291_n.jpg

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 27, 2014 09:58PM

pagans mc
Attachments:
1467405_176985102500719_1637548767_n.jpg

Posted by: digger ()
Date: February 09, 2014 07:26PM

Shade "778" Wrote: rick Bull and bling
> This was a cool forum to find ! I just wanna say
> it is so funny how people come up on here and talk
> all kinds of shit about the Pagans MC and they
> know zero about the lifestyle,people,
> families,behind it all.
>
> Myself I'm not a 1%er but did many years ago have
> a chance to hang out with some Pagans (were that's
> none of your business) and they were respectful,
> friendly and to the point. Pure Honesty is what I
> got out of them and learned things that I have
> carried through life.
>
>
> So that being said ! Before you come up on here
> talking shit you need to check yourself before u
> wreck yourself! I support Pangans MC!!!!!!!
Attachments:
575459_292288574229788_715195615_n.jpg

Posted by: wnd ()
Date: February 09, 2014 07:28PM

conan
Attachments:
601503_213333155511229_714260727_n.jpg

Posted by: Falls Church Kidd ()
Date: February 10, 2014 10:05AM

Was The Haycock Hilton near Shreve Rd.I remember an old farm,barn,and a school bus parked out back,many biker hung out there,this was in the late sixties,I heard that some biker shot two ffx cops.

Date: February 11, 2014 07:29AM

Pagan's MC Nation West Coast Support
Attachments:
Untitled presentation(4).jpg

Posted by: ANNIE UTTERBUCK ()
Date: February 15, 2014 07:26PM

Did anyone know of a Pagan called Flower back in the 70's?????

Posted by: WV ()
Date: February 15, 2014 09:00PM

A pagan name called flower That sound peekaboo wife he was a pagan not anymore

Posted by: cec ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:21PM

Duhh Wrote: PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
> Well......this is Fairfax Underground. How dare
> you Pagan wannabes come to our club and talk shit
> about us. I myself am not a registered user but I
> hang out here with the registered users they are
> very to the point, respectful to other like users
> and friendly.
>
> So that being said, before you come to our club
> talking shit you need to check yourself before you
> wreck yourself. I support Fairfax
> Underground!!!!!!!
>
>
> This is our club. We don't come to your club
> talking shit about you, so don't come to ours.
> Got it?
Attachments:
1620710_1523632624527733_313133290_n.jpg

Posted by: rj ()
Date: February 26, 2014 10:03PM

Hi my name is RJ is there any pagans here I could talk to, I would like to start a motorcycle club here in partlow va and seeing as how the pagans are at the top of the food chain here and one of the most respected and my uncle matt...(Matthew Norton) a pagan till day he passed had told me before I ever think of starting my own Mc I had better ask permission from you and have all my shit together before I do (my intension as a Mc our club name, colors ) and present it to you for your opinion and to adhear to what I'm told.

Date: February 26, 2014 10:14PM

We do not wish to be a 1% club, we would like to ride for causes and help out any way possible in our community, we do not wish to expand our Mc beyond partlow, and with your permission we would like to wear a 3 piece patch (black and red) and have searched all over Google to make sure our patch and name have not been used by any other Mc or even closely resembled any other Mc. Not one person that would be in our Mc even owns a car just bikes that we ride everyday

Posted by: Polite Biker MC ()
Date: February 26, 2014 11:08PM

Dude, grow a pair...stake out your turf, declare it, patch up, and defend your crew against anyone who fucks with you...how do you think the Sons of Silence started?

Date: February 26, 2014 11:18PM

I ask out of respect. Are you a Pagan?

Date: February 26, 2014 11:32PM

Well this is our cut then. If any real Pagans have a problem with it just tell us and well fix it. Any other Mc got a problem with us....well a problem got a problem till its gone
Attachments:
images-14_20140225025019260_20140225025428535_20140225030107072_20140226232633510.jpg

Date: February 26, 2014 11:37PM

Thanks polite biker

Posted by: Pete Pernicular ()
Date: February 27, 2014 04:58AM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/410376952406190/

rj 0

Go to this Facebook page and make your request with this man he is known as "Rooster" - he'll lay down the facts for you in a few words.

I would also recommend buying a support shirt or two to help his legal fund./

Tell him I sent you.

No joke or bullshit - with respects....

Posted by: Americanegro ()
Date: February 27, 2014 02:38PM

"Any other Mc got a problem with us....well a problem got a problem till its gone"

Tough talk for a young boy with no club to back him up. Seriously, dude. How old are you? Concentrate on finishing high school.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: February 27, 2014 11:22PM

They might be outlaws, but they sure are poor grammarians.

No apostrophe is needed.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: February 27, 2014 11:25PM

Anyone know something about a firefight between the Pagans and some redneck hippie Klansmen at a house on Guinea Road near where Guinea used to cross the railroad tracks?

Heard that the Klan objected to race mixing at the house.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: February 27, 2014 11:44PM

Another weird hobby/lifestyle/schtick that I will never understand. Let's hang out together and be tough until someone tougher comes and kicks the shit out of us. Then, we can all go to jail together. Free country, anyway.

Posted by: Scarred ()
Date: March 02, 2014 06:08PM

If there are any oldtimers (mid 1960's) here do you rememer a clubhouse in Landover, MD? Or the leader there "Satan" Mike Marrucci? House was at the dead end of a street.

Date: March 02, 2014 06:09PM

Scarred Wrote:
> If there are any oldtimers (mid 1960's) here do
> you rememer a clubhouse in Landover, MD? Or the
> leader there "Satan" Mike Marrucci? House was at
> the dead end of a street.

*remember

Posted by: moonshine ()
Date: March 07, 2014 02:30PM

Are you talking about Kent Village on Forest Ave.

Posted by: Grumbler ()
Date: March 07, 2014 09:31PM

I became aware of the Pagans M/C while attending college in Washington, DC during my sophomore year of 1968-69. Paid $700 for a used '67 Triumph 650 Trophy which I modified with 10" extended forks, tall apes, and so forth. A month later, while visiting Sonny Routt's shop in Hyattsville, MD saw a color photo of a heavily chromed and metalflaked Knucklehead chopper for $600 on their wall. Too late!

First saw the Pagans M/C when at least 4 of them parked at People's Drugs in the Georgetown District. They were riding pre-unit construction Triumph 650 twins. Noticed that 3 of them were wearing faceshields color matched to their bikes. Pre-unit construction Triumphs (1962 and earlier) were very popular with 1%ers on the east coast back then. I recall seeing Panheads with dual Amal Monobloc carbs in those days.

A driver for a vending machine company that serviced the campus noticed my bike. He owned a customized Harley 45 trike and was a lookout for a tough group of independent bikers (not patch holders) based in Alexandria, VA.

They stole motorcycles, but emphasized that the victims were usually assholes that pissed 'em off. They even had a tool-and-die man who could modify the VIN numbers.

Fortunately, the driver got to know me, and told his group to hold off on stealing my scoot cuz we got along great. They wanted to meet me and I hit it off with them. They did some parts swapping at a nearby Pagans home which had an orange panel truck parked out on the driveway.

Was supposed to work as a plumber's helper with one of the indie bikers in Alexandria that summer of 1969, but at the last minute the owner decided not to hire me cuz he didn't think my customized bike was reliable transportation. Had to return home to Carmel Valley, CA and work at my folk's resort that year.

If I had gotten that job, might still be VA rather than here in ID. Never got the opportunity to actually know anyone with the 16 during that era. Still riding my big twin these days.

BTW, I remember meeting a big group of indie bikers, mostly 2-up, at People's Drugs in Georgetown one night, and was invited to ride with 'em somewhere where we could smoke some weed. Turned out to be an empty field in middle of nowhere. We all sat down in a large circle and BSed,drank beer and passed around joints. That's when I realized that I didn't know any of 'em. However, everyone was mellow and we all split-up after it got cold. Didn't even know where the hell I was. All I knew was to try to return the same way I came.

A little reminiscing on my part.

Date: March 07, 2014 09:53PM

@rj - I'd strongly advise you to read this about starting your own M/C: http://www.rcvsmc.net/id16.html

In addition, if you don't have the contact info for the dominant motorcycle club/s in or near your location, send an Email to the Virginia Confederation of Clubs. Google that website then click "contacts" under their links.

BTW, you *might* have to change it to a one-piece patch and exclude the territory rocker to increase the odds of having it approved. Not to say it will be as it all depends on the dominant club/s.

Posted by: Pete Pernicular ()
Date: March 08, 2014 12:50AM

Don't talk shit about the Pagans. They give the best handjobs...and I have never met folks from another MC who will actually pay YOU to suck your cock. The best part of the deal is that they are available 24/7 since most don't have jobs...and if you ask nicely, they'll take out their false teeth.

Much respect. Pour one out for the deepthroating Pagans.

Posted by: Woodbridge ()
Date: March 09, 2014 03:51PM

Does anyone know what happened to the Confederate Angels? I grew up in Woodbridge and knew some Pagans and Confederate Angels. I did my time in the military and when I got back it seems They had both left the area.

Posted by: Whiskey ()
Date: March 09, 2014 10:06PM

@Grumbler. Are you talking Pimmitt Hill time? I heard the Pagans had connections in the 60s with the Hells Angels for parts and drugs.

Date: March 11, 2014 02:52PM

Whiskey Wrote:
> @Grumbler. Are you talking Pimmitt Hill time? I
> heard the Pagans had connections in the 60s with
> the Hells Angels for parts and drugs.

Pretty much, yes. Didn't know anything about club
business in the late '60s. Was fulltime student with
a steady GF which left little time for much else.

Was only there for 2 years and spent my summers
working in Carmel Valley, CA. Did get pulled over by
DC, MD & VA cops fairly often, but they usually let me
go with a warning when I showed 'em my student id.

Date: March 16, 2014 08:06AM

Not Kent Village. Was a house at the end of a dead end street off of Ardmore Rd.

Posted by: mutt ()
Date: March 20, 2014 05:45AM

the pagans are the real deal .they have ben in helltown since early 70s.they dont startshit with nobody.but you start it with them itwill be hell to pay. 16s rule

Date: March 24, 2014 01:12PM

@ Moonshine: Re: Forest Ave. Kent Village. I looked at maps and there is not a Forest (Ave) in Kent Village, there are a couple of other Forest names though. What I remember of the house...end of dead end street on the right side, built in garage on bottom right side of house, sand "dunes" adjacent to the house, a minimart/liquor store on one side and a bank on the other side when you turn onto the street. I was told years ago the house was torn down, true??? who knows? From the maps I have looked at my best guesses would be a Tyrol Ave, Jefferson Avenue or something in that vicinity. Not even sure why I am delving into this :/ Names I remember being around frequently, besides Satan, that is; Rita, Kathy, Little Jesus, Dutch. Curious if Satan/Mike is still alive or whatever happened to him. If you would like, my email is Scarred1Red@gmail.com and you can email me. Thank you, I appreciate the answer. I was a small child when a relative was involved, we lived at the aforementioned clubhouse.

Posted by: Falls Church Kidd ()
Date: March 24, 2014 08:33PM

Yo, ever visit the Haycock Hilton, IF you did'nt I call BS.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: March 30, 2014 09:10PM

Grumbler Wrote:
> @rj - I'd strongly advise you to read this about
> starting your own M/C:
> http://www.rcvsmc.net/id16.html
>
> In addition, if you don't have the contact info
> for the dominant motorcycle club/s in or near your
> location, send an Email to the Virginia
> Confederation of Clubs. Google that website then
> click "contacts" under their links.
>
> BTW, you *might* have to change it to a one-piece
> patch and exclude the territory rocker to increase
> the odds of having it approved. Not to say it will
> be as it all depends on the dominant club/s.

Damn, I wish your daddies had hugged all of you more. If I was a motorcycle rider, I would start whatever kind of club, with whatever kind of colors, that I felt like. Then, if someone tried to hurt me, I would shoot them. Kind of like everything else in a free society. But I'm perfectly happy in a Japanese sedan.

Posted by: Danny ()
Date: April 01, 2014 11:23PM

You don't where they hang out .Sounds like Dea want to be .

Posted by: Danny ()
Date: April 01, 2014 11:33PM

Satan Got out about ten years ago . he still kicking, also Little Glenny go/Danny magill still kicking .t out But I moved from Maryland ,And only hear things from time to time . Dutch got away years ago and settled down .Alkie passed away about 8 yrs ago ,Cheyanne diedd about 12 years ago , , Tuff stuff / Danny Magill still kicking .Most all of the old ones are gone .

Posted by: Psychedelic Sally ()
Date: April 03, 2014 08:49PM

@Danny. Are you the Danny at the RIA when Bobby Brown was murdered?

Posted by: know the facts! ()
Date: April 04, 2014 08:07AM

to DANNY! you have no clue. Satan has been dead for over 16 yrs, Dutch was killed, 20yrs ago. Cheyanne died 14 yrs ago. As far as Danny Magill, I don't know.

Date: April 04, 2014 03:49PM

Danny, Thanks for the answer. Not sure where "know the facts" is coming from; I know FOR A FACT that Dutch is alive and kicking, and as you said got out way back. I actually reached out to him a few years back and SHOCKER...he doesn't know who I am or what I am talking about LMAO! GREAT for him! Again, to Danny do you remember the clubhouse I am talking about? One of the "most burned into my brain" memories is seeing them actually crucify people, and Dutch's poor dog.

Posted by: ChowChow ()
Date: April 04, 2014 06:27PM

There were at least two Dutches. Big Dutch killed in Fairfax City and the other Dutch from PG County.

Date: April 10, 2014 01:04PM

ChowChow, Obviously you are correct. Reread the whole thread, the Dutch I am talking about is not Burhans. Thanks for clarification.

Date: April 10, 2014 05:46PM

Scarred Wrote:
> ChowChow, Obviously you are correct. Reread the
> whole thread, the Dutch I am talking about is not
> Burhans. Thanks for clarification.

* I reread not inferring other people should reread.

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.