HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: JeanetteDeada ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:36PM

I WANT MY MONEY BACK
HOTROD I HOPE ALL OF YOU OVERDOSE
THE MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE ALAN CALHOUN
I HOPE TO SEE YOU DIE FOR EVERY DAY YOU LET HOLDRUM PICK ON MY MIND AND BODY
I HOPE TO SEE A SERIAL MOVIE HOW LINDA DIES

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jeanette ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:45PM

THINK IT FUNNY TWAT LICKER?
THE POSION THAT YOUR WOMEN DEALERS GAVE THE OTHER MEN BECAUSE, THEY WANTED SEX AND AS YOU SAID, POSION IS CLEAN AND QUICK
MAY BY THE POWER OF SPEED AND ALL OTHER BRANDS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS MAY WE LET THEM DIE 1ON ST BEFORE TURNING WHOLE WORLD QUEER I HOPE THOSE DIE YOUNG
MIKE CRAFT
LINDA IS INVOLVED IN HIDING PHOTOS OF LESBIANS TARGETS

Posted by: JFC ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:56PM

Jeanette bitch, don't snort and post. I realize your dumbass mind is running 100 miles per hour right now but stop blowing up the forum with shit that makes absolutely no sense to anyone except yourself.

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: October 16, 2012 07:21AM

The good news is Jeanette is one puff away from death. Or at least she was....

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: October 16, 2012 01:11PM

What the hell does this mean? Is this the last gasp from MC STINKbox aka Surly Wenches MC ?

Re: whereabouts
Date: October 16, 2012 01:25PM

DEPENDS ON WHAT INFORMANTS HE RAN INTO. THIS PROPERY NOT HERS SHE WAS TRESPASSING THEIF.EVEN IF SHE SAID, SHE BOUGHT IT NO WAY I WAS LEGAL OWNER. ONE DAY A MAN WALKED IN CAUGHT HER AND THEY HAD A FIGHT. NOW SHE WANTS A REWARD
I GOT ATTACKED BY SEVERSL OF HER RELATIVES DID MORE DAMAGE TO ME THAN SHE GOT. THEN SHE SICKED HER DEALER FRIENDS ON EVERYONE.
REWARD NO.
WAY I PAY HER NOTHING ACTUALLY SHE SHOULD BE PUT IN? PLACE NO CLOTHES AND ONLY MANS DESIRES ON HER FRUIT CAKE MIND.

SHE LIKES CROOKED POLICE.
SHE DOES NOT LIKE HERION ADDICTS AND KILLS THEM IF WE DONT WATCH HER.
HER NERVOUS SYSTEM SHATTERED BY THOUGHT SERIAL MINDED MEN AND WOMEN TOOK HER UP ON HER OFFER TO BORROW TRALEL BED FOR HOT HOT SEX AND NO BATH.!! SHE CONTROL FREAKING FRUIT CAKE LIKES ARMY LISTENING DEVICES
SO SHE LIKE IN SCARY MOVEIE SHE WANTS TO HEAR EVERY BREATH SHE NOT SUPPOSE TO LIVE AND FEEL SECURE

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: October 16, 2012 01:25PM

blake lane 73 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the hell does this mean? Is this the last
> gasp from MC STINKbox aka Surly Wenches MC ?

fuck u BLANK LANE 73. I am a real MC aka a DJ, i dont ride around like a pirate on a faggot motorycle dressed like a power ranger.

Date: October 16, 2012 01:29PM

SHE LIKES TO SAVE RAPE EVIENCE?
OR DID SHE PLAN THIS FAR AHEAD BREAK ANDENTERED INTO RESIDENCE COULD NOT CONVICT HIM OF NOTHING GRABBED EVIDENCE AND DONE LIKE RADFORD SAID, PLANT EVIDENCE ON OTHER GANG.
I NOT A '%&-*:-
I HAVE FAMILY INTO IT THOUGH.

BA BB IES
OVEN TO LONG

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: October 16, 2012 01:48PM

TBMC :I like motorcycles , but no HALL-o ween costume for me either.What happened to all the butt-bandit WNC threads anyway?

Date: October 16, 2012 05:06PM

I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
WHO HAS THE (BTRITCHES REAL MAN?)
LINDA OLIVER
LINDA FULTON
CHRISSY FULTON
ANY OF THESE NAMES ARE THERE MEN IN WHICH GROUP?
DO YOUR LEADERS APPROVE OF WOMEN WHO SEE PEOPLE ON DRUGS AND THEN PROVE IN COURT OF LAW THEY ARE UNFIT TO HANDLE THEIR OWN PAYCHECK ?
STEVE CALHOUN SOMETIMES CALVIN CALHOUN NAMES COME UP ARE THEY ANGELS ABOVE

Posted by: JEANETTE ()
Date: October 16, 2012 05:07PM

WHICH DOES JAMES ST JAMES BELONG TO?

I AGREE THE POLICE AFRAID OF THEIR OWN INFORMANTS
Date: October 16, 2012 05:14PM

Fed up watching informants steal stashes and personsal items weeke
This no taxesI on tipTHE money needsI to stopnd no bail 2 days to see and steal

Date: October 16, 2012 05:18PM

Does born again mean you are using birth certificate of white art (BTRITCHES fake death)
Or birth certificate of person when serial plays hide the body?

Date: October 16, 2012 05:44PM

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CHILDREN BEING MOLESTER AND TURNED INTO VIOLENT MURDERS I SUGGEST YOU GET TO YOU NEAREST GOSSIPER FIND FACE SHAPE OF MARY JOANN SARTIN /Sartin PUGH
Monica Jill Pugh face shape
Lonnie ZANE PUGH FACE SHAPE
AND START LOOKING.
Peckerhead and Hotrod is some of the names used
gertrude is jill stephenson now.

Date: October 16, 2012 05:46PM

SOMEBODY FIND THE SANE JAMES ST JAMES AND TELL HIM I NEED ASSISTANCE

Posted by: dumb thread anyway ()
Date: October 16, 2012 06:06PM

stop using CAPS before i fuck start your head.

Posted by: too funny ()
Date: October 16, 2012 06:12PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> blake lane 73 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What the hell does this mean? Is this the last
> > gasp from MC STINKbox aka Surly Wenches MC ?
>
>
> fuck u BLANK LANE 73. I am a real MC aka a DJ, i
> dont ride around like a pirate on a faggot
> motorycle dressed like a power ranger.

you are too fat to ride.

Date: October 17, 2012 04:06AM

Methamphatmine alert
Linda and the eddie that went after twin falls speed man be carefull because, they protecting the pig bitch
Joann holdrum is the one who wanted to be photo taker for homicide department.
Vanderbelt fight not only murder they interested in if you groups buy from this group I suggest if your family dies check for posion to keep their informant dealers out of jail
Illegal survalance is also from beside 10431OF Bent mt road roanoke va
steve in jail would not show us where the camera room was and would not tell she was a witness.

Deadandalive2012@gmail.comRe: Pagans MC
Date: October 17, 2012 06:03AM

ROGER HAWKS?
JOANN
PAMPERED CHEF MARRIED AND RUN ROADS AND SEPERATED ALREADY HER AUT SAYS
CHECK FOR SURE DO NOT WANT TO ACCUSE FALSELY.
Monica Jill Pugh
Monica Jill Stephenson
are the ones in the bars narking no me has nice homes furniture
I am one who minded my own buisness spent so many hours home wonder is there life out there
I am one who now without being drunk junkie that lost all
How about this local drunk nark lost homes everything then pigs placed me with what works for law to make me look guilty
Her other clones allowed to run with several high dollar nark dealers

Date: October 17, 2012 07:34AM

Wooooweee you were high as a fucking kite, weren't you Jeanette? How much did you smoke while you were cooking up those empanadas for your 7 kids? Put the pipe down el scab-a-whore.

Posted by: Bill Hayes ()
Date: October 17, 2012 08:21AM

paganfrombirth Wrote:
> oh wait i get it you bronsons partner dammm this
> site is filled with niggers and cops!

Spics too.

Date: October 17, 2012 08:40AM

My my
you must not be a informant.!

Date: October 17, 2012 08:40AM

Jeanette Wrote:
> My my
> you must not be a informant.!

My my
you must not be a druggie loser.!

Posted by: Bonita ()
Date: October 17, 2012 08:45AM

Anybody know his sisters?
I am looking for a male!
Real male who is not scared of his sisters.
prefer male likes quiet times.
Does not get defensive if I complain about sick minded women!
Does not have to fear me or overrule me.
I need a friend.
Sex not required.
Attachments:
2012-10-05_17-49-03_286.jpg

Date: October 17, 2012 09:08AM

What work?
GOOD MORNING.
D.D
CULTS
SERIAL
PAGANS
HELLS ANGELS
CRYPT
SPIDERS
AND MANY MORE!
Attachments:
2012-10-10_20-47-55_214.jpg

Posted by: BONITA ()
Date: October 17, 2012 09:30AM

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE OF THIS AS WE CATCH WHAT I CALL SATELITE WHORES. THEY GO BEHIND OUR BACKS AND IT IS LIKE ELVIS SHOWED US VIA SATELITE BUT, THEY BEEN DOING IT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
LIKE HIT MAN THEY ARE USING UP GRADE OF SATELITE. I WAS TRYING TO SEE ANYBODY STILL ALIVE BY USING GOOGLE MAPS. WHO IS IN MY AND JIMMY DRIVEWAY. UT, I ONLY HAVE STILL PICTURES. YES SATELITE WHORES BEEN WATCHING MY YARD AND INSIDE WHERE I LIVE.
I SAID, BEFORE GOVERMENT HOW ABOUT FIXING IT TO WHERE THESE PERVERTS CAN NOT SEE IN MY YARD. BLACK IT OUT?
NO WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT DRUG DEALERS CARS IN YOUR YARD.
I AM TELLING EVERYBODY YOU DOING ME DIRTY.
SERIAL SAY I DO NOT WANT THEM WATCHING INSIDE MY HOUSE EITHER I SIT IN MY UNDERWEAR AND DRINK BEER.

OK
MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT
WHEN YOU HEAR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT YOU LIKE A DOG AND SAY I CAN SWEAR THEY ALL SMOKING JOINT AND I WANT TO RULE HER BANK ACCOUNT. THEY GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE YOU IN REHAB FOR 2THE WEEKS ON THEIR WORD AND YOU HAVE FOR SURE NOT SPOKEN ON PHONE OR IN PERSON IN A YEAR GUARENTEE
THAT IS WHAT SEVERAL OF THE WOMEN CALLED MARY JOANN PUGH AND MARY JOANN SARTIN DID. THE GOVERMENT WAS TOLD THAT MARK ALLEN CONNER HAD BLUE EYES FOR YEARS.I I COULD HEAR THROUGH LISTENING DEVICES THAT I DID NOT PLANT IN MY HOME TALKING ABOUT JIMMY AND IN BAD WAY OVER US HAVING TOO MUCH MONEY. WHEN THEY TURNED THEIR PARENTS IN TO TEACHERS FOR BEING DRUNKS &JOANN ADDICTS &JOANN AND IN DEBT IN 60A &JOANN 1970BREAKING TIME FRAME AS SOON AS THE ADDICT TEACHERS HEARD THIS THE ORGANISED. MILK CARTOONS THEY SAY HELD KEYS TO DRUG WORLD. SALEM VA.
THIS BECAME THE SICK MINDED DRUG ADDICT DEALER INFORMANTS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.INSURANCE POLICY COULD HOLD MONEY VALUE MEANS ANYONE WHO RESEMBLED CHRISSY AND STEVE COULD JUMP ON ONE INSURANCE POLICY MOST GOT BY WITH IT.
MARK ALLEN CONNER CLONED SET HAD FOR SURE 15NOT MEN TAKING TURNS WITH VALID VA DRIVERS LICENSE. AND NATION WIDE WAS ON THEIR SIDE.
SO WAS ALSTATE
Attachments:
2012-10-10_20-47-03_228.jpg

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 17, 2012 09:33AM

Bonita, I think I love you.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: October 17, 2012 09:35AM

I think Bonita bought some of that DMT or some bath salts from MC Thinkbox!

Date: October 17, 2012 10:10AM

Did yiou say severalI freaking out andAND headed backTOWARD to Fla?Several states I noticed as I nark hunted that the houses contained several gangs in it and sometimes undercover real drug addicts.
I freaked out.
THE IS NOT A BUS OR CAB FRIEND OR FAMILY THAT THE SATELITTE WHORES DID NOT QUESTION.
BEVERLY CALDWELL
BEVERLY LONG
BEVERVELY MOST OF (BTRITCHES WILD BILL)
LESHA BELL
LESHA POFF THAT PLAYED THE ROLE OF FLOYD COUNTY WIFE OF POLICE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYED TERRY BELL MOTHER WHICH WORKED FOR POLICE AS JAIL HOUSE COOK.
THAT FAMILY ALLOWED MEDIUM PARTYS ALLOWED TO DRUG DEAL HERION AND METHAMPHATMINE ALLOWED TO TELL POLICE THESE DOWN ROAD I WANT ARRESTED.
DOUG JEWELL FUCK AT ONE TIME.
THIS IS NOT FAIR! !!!!
MARYLAND AND PENN. SHE CLONED FOR SURE INTO LEE LEE
YOU STALKED ME AND THE JIMMY MEN AND MADE ME SIT HOME SCARED I WOULD RUN INTO YOU DURING THE DAY SNORTING AND SMOKING POT.THIS IS DUE YOU SAY TO BLACKMAIL OBTAINED BY WOMEN WHO LIKE AMY ALLEN HELPED JIMMY RADFORD STALKED MY HOUSE. THE WHITE HOUSE ACROSS FROM TRAILER PARK JUMPED IN ON IT
THE GUNS THEY HAD MADE ADDICTS ENVEOUS
I DID HAVE 4YOU REGULAR GUNS MYSELF BUT, WHILE IN FLA. WITH JIMMY HERION ADDICTS AND COKE HEADS BROKE INTO MY HOME TO DISARM ME THEN THEY LET THE RAPEISTS RUN FREE ON MTS.
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU WOMEN BUT, THE INFORMANT WOMEN FROM BESIDE10431 SEEMED TO HAVE NO WORRIES MONEY THEY CLONED TOOK COUPLE WEEKS NICE VACATION
NEVER FORGET THIS YOU WAS DEMANDED TO GIVE UP SEX BUT, THESE MOST DRUG ADDICT DEALERS DID NOT FOR WEEKS AT A TIME EVEN HAVE TO SERVICE THEIR MEN.
AND NO WHY WOULD RONALD JAMES HOLDRUM READ THIS HE CLAIMS HE DOES NOT HANG AROUND ANY KIND OF BIKERS AND HIS SISTERS DO NOT EITHER. BESIDES HE HAS NEVER SHOWN ME HE EVER HAD ONE BIKER FRIEND FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS. NOT ONE PULLED UP IN DRIVEWAY
AND HE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW BIKER WOMEN AND SAY HE DID NOT TALK TO BIKER PROSTITUTE WHORES EITHER.?
WHAT ABOUT HIS KIDS WHY WOULD THEY READ THIS?
MIKE JACKSON SHOWS CLONES IN HIS MUSIC

Date: October 17, 2012 10:17AM

YOU MUST LEARN THAT WHEN SERIAL DOES NOT COVER UP CASES OF SHATTERED THAT SOMETIMES IN LINDA AND CHRISSY WE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE DOGS NO MORE WHEREE I LIVED.
SMILING DOG WAS CARRING HIS NEW CHEW TOY WALKING PRODULY DOWN ROAD ON BOTTOM CREEK ROANOKE VA. WHICH IS RIGHT BEHIND THROUGH THE WOODS WHERE STALKER WHORES GETT OFF WITH EAR TO WALL.
HEARTATTACKS VERY FREQUENT TO NON PERVERTED LINDA LOVERR
I NEVER KNEW YOU WANTED ALL US TO JOIN TWAT LICKERS USA
TRUEE BLUE DID COUNT HOW MANY BAGGIES
BITCH YOU SNIITCH

Date: October 17, 2012 10:21AM

IT BECAUSE, OF TWAT LICKERS IT FULL OF NIGGERS AND COPS
TELL THEM THAT YOU FED UP.
THE HELL MAN SAID, YOU TELL JIMMY IT BETTER BE FUCKING JOKE LONNIE YOUR HOTROD JUST LET NIGGER USE HIS INSURANCE OR NAME

BONITA BEEN GOOD GIRL NEEDS NO ASS KICKING

Date: October 17, 2012 10:25AM

AT THE OTHER ADDRESS IN SERIALCLUB2012@GMAIL.COM

BEEN LOOKING THE MOVIE STARS OVER SOMEBODY HIGHJACKED IT THEY MUST BE UPSET MADE FRIENDS WITH MYERS? ??
Attachments:
2012-10-15_03-38-37_419.jpg

Date: October 17, 2012 10:29AM

LUCY CREE SARTIN CLONE SET RAISED MY MOTHER FIGURES
THE 1 ST MURDERS I WAS INTRODUCED TO
THEY NEVER THREW ME SWEET LITTLE GIRL BIRTHDAY PARTIES
I HAVE TO BUY MY OWN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS SO TAKE THAT
Attachments:
545637_3356332559781_484100702_n.jpg

Posted by: Serialminded ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:31AM

Bonita Wrote:
> What work?
> GOOD MORNING.
> D.D
> CULTS
> SERIAL
> PAGANS
> HELLS ANGELS
> CRYPT
> SPIDERS
> AND MANY MORE!
Movie ideas?

Date: October 17, 2012 10:38AM

Love TO see Art

THERE WAS ONE THAT JORDAN CONNER KNEW CALLED STEVE AND CALVIN MESSING WITH TATO STAR
JORDAN I KNEW THEY SAY MURDERED.
RIDGEWOOD TRAILER PARK WHERE MAN AND WOMAN THEY SAY SAME STEVE WAS MAY HAVE BEEN WOUNDED TRYING TO KILL ONE OF MY OVERSEEIERS. JIMMY TOOK SMALL DANGGER MY MY PLACE TO DEFEND HIMSELF SATELLITE WHORES KNOW WHICH PEOPLE JIMMY HAD LEAVE WITH AT 10431
Attachments:
2012-10-10_20-47-29_266.jpg

Date: October 17, 2012 10:47AM

Mark they say went TO by
Martin is who Lonnie and yes, I do belive that he was murdered by WITH cocaine people in twin falls house and yes, dr. Smith was named as a co caine customer and yes, police said traces of iron found in his hair and yes, she makes the othe mark conner men look guilty of co nspire to murder handing vehicle keys my house keys over to several mark right after another
They did not warn me the law said, did I know where Mark men got their cocaine and herion and no I do not. I do know mark knew Linda Oliver
He went there years ago. Do not know how many he got his cocaine from ask Lonnie he had heart attack tio

Date: October 17, 2012 10:59AM

JOYCE AND LINDA THINK ALOT OF THINGS FUNNY ONLY BE CAUSE, THEY NOT TREATED LIKE MOST OF US. GREY HAIR AND JETTA TOLD ME THAT SHE THINKS I LIKE ABUSE. AND AFTER THAT OTHER JOYCE ASKED JIMMY FOR CUSTOMER LIST IT WAS STEVE PONY TAIL AND? WHO I CAUGHT BREAKING INTO 4392MY LITTLE HICKORY ROAD BONITA SPRINGS FLA.
I ASKED WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING THAT IS HIS ANSWER.
JOYCE WAS COP THAT I KNEW WAS PRESSERING HIM
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
VENDING MACHINE LIST IS WHAT JIMMY THOUGHT THEY WANTED HE TOLD ME ON PHONE THAT SOMEBODY WANTED PROTECTION MONEY BUT, NEVER GOT TO FIND HIS BODY YET AND THE OTHER JIMMY DIED OVER MAYBE SAME COP ASKING FOR CUSTOMER LIST SAID, SHE BRING THEM OUT OF SKY.
YES, CRASHES
Attachments:
2012-10-16_14-00-49_34.jpg

Date: October 17, 2012 11:23AM

I did not see a steve in the woods in fla. Last time I was there.Yes, I stepped off road couple times when I got tired did couple times.
Roger Wade uniform pants was worn by Mark Allen Conner at 10431THE Bent Mt Road Roanoke Va
His Id at 1THE st said, Mark Allen Conner
2303at Garden City Blvd
then he went got new drivers license that said 10431I Bent Mt Road Roanoke County Va.
This Mark had a fresh wound on stomache area
THERE WAS ALSO A CLONER WITH FRESH WOUND ON STOMACHE AREA THE DIFFERENCE WAS SMALL ROUND SCAR AND A SCAR UP AND DOWN BELLY BUTTON AREA.
NOBODY WOULD TELL ME WHAT GANG THEY WAS BUT, HE DEPENDED ON WHAT HE CALLED MY MOTHER? NOT SURE WHICH

Date: October 17, 2012 11:34AM

WHY CANT HE TELL ME THAT JOANN WAS INSIDE TONY BEDROOM ?
Girls I guess we see how that Tadpole man with nancy tatoo planned on making you suck it after hard day in carson king fields gathering vegatables and drinking beer smoking marijunia and popping hipper pills he said, from hipper Dr.
Joann pulled that shit on me when I said,, I would not stick Mark Conner penis in my mouth I found myself getting electric shock and police repeatedly called on me for bad attitude

Date: October 17, 2012 11:39AM

I AM NOT SURE WHO LEUITENATE IS THAT MARK KEPT MEETING AND COMPLAINING NOBODY WOULD SHOW HIM TO ME HE WAS AT 2220SHE MOUNTIAN VEIW TERRACE After I was gone.

I DID COMPLAIN TO LAW BUT, I WAS NOT EVEN ALLOWED BY COURT TO KNOW MY ACCUSER

Date: October 17, 2012 11:50AM

Charging me beingAND all kindsTHE of stuff.
Did youI bother MarksTO to tellTHE police thatstation
Jeanette Connor was theTHE name onOF insurance policyPOLICY that wasI at 4392THE Lkittle Hickory RoadROAD Bonita SpringsSPRINGS Fla.
YOU KEPT CALLING ME JEANETTE CONNER AS YOU TRIED TO KILL ME YOU DID CALL ME THAT WHEN TYOU CALLED POLICE AND DOCTORS ON ME
I kept telling police I am not the Jeanette Connor
I have never used that I name
I TOLD THEM I WAS NOT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE VA TRYING TO CATCH BUS BACK TO FLA.
I TOLD THEM SOMEBODY ELSE USING MY CHART
I TOLD THEM UNDER BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD THAT I NEVER USED IT TO HAVE A BABY
Attachments:
2012-10-10_20-47-46_827.jpg

Date: October 17, 2012 12:04PM

Oh great, we have a female 2concerned on our hands. Actually, I'm starting to think you're all the same fucking nutball. Go away crazy person. No one likes you.

Names
Date: October 17, 2012 12:40PM

DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY
I WOULD REQUEST NOBODY EVER NAME THEIR CHILD JEANETTE

THE MARY JOANN SARTIN WOMEN HAVE MADE THE BEAUTIFULL NAME A NAME I NO LONGER DESIRE.
MEANDS BEING AROUND SOME OF THE MOST GREEDY SELFISH PERVERTED PEOPLE MEAN THEY HAVE LIE ON MY NAME AS TELLING GOVERMENT AND DOCTORS AS THEY CLONE THINGS LIKE I AM HERION ADDICT
I AM COCAINE ADDICT

IAM A METHAMPHATMINE ADDICT
I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE ROOM WITH THESE WOMEN DOING ANY OF THESE DRUGS.
HISTORY KNOWS BECAUSE, THEY WAS PART OF MAKING MY HISTORY.
I CAN NOT STAND HOING IN PUBLIC BECAUSE, OF WHAT THEY DID TO MY SOUL.
THE CHILD MAY END UP WITH SEVERE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE IF YOU NAME THEM JEANETTE
PLEASE DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE NICE TO THEM.
IM OUT OF HERE
Attachments:
2012-10-08_09-07-59_287.jpg

Re: Names
Date: October 17, 2012 12:45PM

BONITA Wrote:

> I CAN NOT STAND HOING IN PUBLIC BECAUSE, OF WHAT
> THEY DID TO MY SOUL.

As opposed to hoing in private?

Date: October 17, 2012 12:45PM

I THINK YOUR NAME IS RELATED TO FRUIT CAKE WE CALL HER.
I KNOW SHE COULD NOT MENTAL STAND ON HER OWN LONG TIME AGO.
WHEN THEY CAUGHT HER DOING SOMETHING STUPID
SHE SAID, WE WILL PUT TSHIRTS ON ALL OF HERS NOT DOING HER DOPE. WHAT SHE ACCUSED MY FAMILY OF WAS WHAT HERS WAS REALLY DOING.
DRUNK DADDY WAS NOT WHAT SAT BESIDE ME IN EVENINGS.

Date: October 17, 2012 01:17PM

BONITA Wrote:
> I THINK YOUR NAME IS RELATED TO FRUIT CAKE WE CALL
> HER.
> I KNOW SHE COULD NOT MENTAL STAND ON HER OWN LONG
> TIME AGO.
> WHEN THEY CAUGHT HER DOING SOMETHING STUPID
> SHE SAID, WE WILL PUT TSHIRTS ON ALL OF HERS NOT
> DOING HER DOPE. WHAT SHE ACCUSED MY FAMILY OF WAS
> WHAT HERS WAS REALLY DOING.
> DRUNK DADDY WAS NOT WHAT SAT BESIDE ME IN
> EVENINGS.

But you hoe in private, correct?

Date: October 17, 2012 03:57PM

Hey Bonita=

What you think about this?

facebook.com/FringeDnB

Date: October 18, 2012 07:19AM

NORMAN KENNETH WOOD
MARK ALLEN CONNER JEANETTE
GUN STORE WAS AT BOTTOM OF BENT MT ROANOKE VA
I went in to buy me my 1AND st new gun for my birthday
I saw another gun marble and wanted it too but short on cash
Kenny would not loan me the money I knew for sure he had only needed it for 30THE minutes but salesman said I had to wait for 30THE days Kenny would not go along with letting Mark Conner blue eyes buy it for my present.
so I ended up going home and then go back to store.
I learned cops was not arresting them for handing their drivers license to each other to borrow and before it was over watched Mark Allen Conner go to DMV and they let him change from blueME to greenTO eyes adderessed to myTO addresshis eye color

Date: October 18, 2012 07:27AM

THOSE PIGS LET THEM BASTARDS BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND STEAL MY GUNS SO THERE WAS NO PROOF THAT THEY LOCKED SOME PEOPLE UP AND NOT ONES PLAYING WITH DEALERS FROM TWIN FALLS COPPER HILL VA

Date: October 18, 2012 09:11AM

HOW ABOUT IT THEY SAY THIS WEBSITE?
RON X WIFE THE KNOCKED UP WITH A LITTLE NASTY.
SHE TALKED HIM INTO NOT WORKING AND SELLING COCAINE FOR HIM
ANYBODY GOING TO MAKE TIP MONEY FROM THE LAW BUSTING HER?
IF YOU DO NOT AND DR. TEST HER FOR DOPE AND SHE POSITIVE SHE CAN NOT GET PRESCRIPTIONS ON MEDICADE WHILE SHE KNOCKED UP THEY GOT METHADONE TABLETS FOR THOSE IN SALEM AND ROANOKE THEY BUSTED MAINLY WHITE MEN DOWN THERE.
SCARED OF NUMBER CRACK HEAD BLACK DEALERS

Date: October 18, 2012 09:28AM

JUST LIKE TELEPHONE LINDA GOT MAD BECAUSE, SHE WAS GIVEN THAT VAN SHE HAD IN SALEM SHE KEPT GETTING INTO SHIT.SHE WANTED TO HIDE CARS SHE HAD AT OTHE knowingmark law lookingI for iitR PEO.PLES HOUSES
Several had raids on their houses and went to jail alot of times they cloned and linda was not captured but, also denied she was cloned.So 1I set of her stuff told her to stop swapping sim cards on phones and calling police which people got their ass whipped because, though computer at phone company they could get phone records and considered that enough proff
When I told them not to touch my cell phone she got mad and started telling one of the mark to take phones away from me.
They stole a phone that JIMMY HAD BOUGHT AND SENT ME FROM FLA. NOT ALL HAD SIM CARDS BUT, THAT DID NOT MATTER I TOLD MARKS NOT TO SET ME AND JIMMYS UP
I MEANT IT

Posted by: bobafeet ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:14AM

thing is Im starting to uderstand jeanette's posts-this is making me scared

Date: October 18, 2012 01:14PM

BOYS DO NOT WORRY WAYNE PUGH SAID, I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE FAMILY THAT DOES NOT APPROVE OF THE FAMILY DOING PORNO TO FEED HERION HABIT.
DO NOT DESPARE OVER THE LITTLE OCCODENT SERIAL DONE
GOOD DAY
LOVE
JEANETTE

PS. GIRLS WANT TO KNOW CAN WAYNE STAR IN THE TIED UP END FOR ONE THEY WANT THE WORKS A PIECE ADDED TO NEW SERIAL MOVIE
Could we get some noise out of the painter one from roanoke?
If he breaks his leg in another words they want to hear the moans like the screams of sherry one they loved. It

Posted by: OhNo ()
Date: October 18, 2012 01:34PM

Looks like the Lamb Center is still dropping loads of the great unwashed off at the FFX City library

Date: October 18, 2012 01:39PM

i'm an MC - can i join? lol.

Posted by: What ()
Date: October 18, 2012 02:13PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> i'm an MC - can i join? lol.

As a nigger, what is up with your vagina, McPinkBox?

Date: October 18, 2012 02:17PM

What? i am not a nigger i am a Melungeon. Does your uneducated ass even know wht that is?

Posted by: What ()
Date: October 18, 2012 03:17PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> What? i am not a nigger i am a Melungeon. Does
> your uneducated ass even know wht that is?

Yes. "Melungeon" is what a nigger calls himself when he is under the delusion that he can trick people into thinking he is not a nigger even though anyone who sees him can clearly tell that he is a nigger.

You are a nigger.

Date: October 18, 2012 03:18PM

i still pull more tail than you bitch :D

Date: October 18, 2012 11:05PM

I DO NOT NEED TO
I SAW THE MARKS SLAUGHTERING THE DOG
I DID NOT GO TO LAW I RAN TO ROANOKE MEMORIAL THE ONE OF THE RON SHOWED UP?
TOLD US HE DID NOT WANT IT EXPOSED THAT HIS SISTER
was in charge of 5THE of the mark
5o Mark
Had 5 for sure

Date: October 18, 2012 11:19PM

LINDA WHAT EVER YOU CALL HER THINKS OTHER 3 WITNESSES ARE DEAD THING IS THEY SAY ONE WAS MURDERED THAT NIGHT AT THE HOSE WHERE DOG DIED. THEY BEEN DOING ANIMAL KILLS TO COVER THE HUMAN BLOOD.
LONNIE HAS IDEA TO BE MAD AT ME FOR NOT SHOOTING THEM AND HE TOLD HE KNOWS WHO DIED. BUT, I AM NOT FEELING GUILTY I DID NOT SEE THEM AND THE OTHER FEMALE SCARED TO ABOUT COLD BLOODNESS
NOT SURE WHO CHOPPED DOG HEAD OFF LET ON MY PORCH

Date: October 18, 2012 11:23PM

Tanya Shifflet just as bad but, she angry over dog bite when we refused to go punish owner she got real mad. I do not know for sure who dog but, words passed along everyone tired of her trespassing to bust people

Date: October 19, 2012 09:40AM

MAN HIRED THAT DID THIS IS GOOD DAY
HITMAN
HE HIRED FOR DRUG LORDS
I BENIFET BECAUSE, SHE SOLD ME TO HOLDRUM FAMILY AS CHERRY
THEY DIED BEFORE BEING DELIVERED FOR APPOINTMENT OF RAPE
THANK YOU

Date: October 19, 2012 09:45AM

THE DEAD MALE BESIDE HER WAS ALSO HELPING DRUG BUSTS
HE KNEW THAT THE INFORMANT WAS A COCAINE ADDICT POT SMOKER AND A KIDNAPPER
INVOLVED WITH SELLING FEMALE EXCEPT HER OWN FAMILY
ONE LESS HELPER SHE HAS

Posted by: black dog ()
Date: October 23, 2012 06:29PM

how come on other pagans pages no one says who the mother club pres is,dont know,donald blizzard mother club president

Date: October 25, 2012 08:40AM

BIKER ALERT
CHARLOTTESVILLE VA AREA
RIGHT DOWN FROM MORGAN DEAD BODY ROAD LEADS TO SCOTTESville JOANN CLAIMS THAT SHE IS ONE THAT LET JILL TAKE MY MONEY MILLION +
I AM THE ONE WHO STAYED WITH THAT JIMMY AND NOT ASHAMED TO TELL IT. IT WAS NOT UR FAULT OR MINE THAT WHO I KNOW AS RONALD
LINDA OLIVER BROTHER HAD SERIALED ON FEMALE WHO THOUGHT JIMMY WAS A TARGET. WE ALL KNOW THAT HE HUNG AROUND THE HOUSE NOT HAVING DRUG PROFITS TO SPEND TRAVELING AND EXPENSIVE THINGS.
RONALD KEPT COMING IN WHEN YOU GUYS WAS GONE TRYING TO BULLY JIMMY AND I AND THEN I CAUGHT HIM TRYING TO LEAVE BODY ON PROPERTY TRYING TO GET US ALL IN TROUBLE FOR MURDER. THE DEAD GIRL WAS NOBODY I HAD SEEN BEFORE WITH ANY OF YOU. JILL SAID, SHEE WANTS TO HIRE JOANN SARTIN
STEVEN WAYNE TO KILL ME TO KEEP THE MONEY JUST LIKE LONNIE DID OVER STOCKS AND BONDS THE OTHER JIMMY LEFT ME AS INHERATANCE HE WAS ONE OF THEM IN LEGAL BUISNESS. SO KEEP THIS NOTE SAFE IN CASE I DO DIE THAT YOU DO NOT GET BLAME FOR SERIALING. LINDA AND SPEED SALESMAN CALVIN SHOULD NOT HAVE TAUGHT THEM TO PLAY WITH LAW AND CLONEING INTO RED HEADED SERIAL FROM SALEM CRAIG AVE

Date: October 25, 2012 08:54AM

CHRISSY FATHER IS NOT REALLY JIMMY
CALVIN THEY CALLED RAPED HER MOTHER AND KILLED HER. CHRISSY KNOWS THIS BUT, I DONT THINK STEVE KNOWS HE ALSO CLAIMS LONNIE PUGH KIND IS HIS SON
SALEM THEATER STRANGLER WAS FOR SURE A HIPPY THAT WALKED FROM SALEM COURTHOUSE ACROSS STREET AND PUT STRANGLE HOLD ON ONE OF THE JIMMY X FUCK.
SHE KNEW HE WAS A COP THAT HAD DEALT DRUGS IS WHY. MARY KNEW JIMMY HAD APARTMENT UPSTAIRS OVERLOOKING JAIL ACTIVITIES.
THE HIPPY DISCUSSED WHETHER JIMMY WOULD TELL IF HE SAW WOMEN COMING IN THERE THAT HAD NOT BEEN ARRESTED.
HE SAID, THE IMPORTANT THING WAS TO PROTECT INFORMANTS. BUT,, IF YOU DID NOT BELONG TO SAME GANG YOU COULD NOT LIVE IN SALEM VA THE LAW WOULD SET YOU UP. TALKING OF PLANTING DOPE LIKE MARY WANTED ME TO DO TO JIMMY
SHE WANTED A OUNCE AND I TOLD HER NO.
SO INSTEAD SHE SET ME UP. I CAN PASS POLYGRAPH AND SO CAN ROANOKE CITY POLICE I WAS NOT QUESTIONED ABOUT ANYBODY
DELLA LOOKS LIKE CARRIE SUE
PATRICIA LONNIE GIRLFRIEND AND EDDIE CARICO AND EDDIE WILLIAMS
THESE WOMEN INSIDE ROANOKE CITY JAIL WITHOUT HANDCUFFS
WALKING THOUGH HALL WITHOUT FEMALE COP GUARD

Date: October 25, 2012 09:05AM

SCOTT WRIGHT DID NOT HIDE HE KNEW BRITTANY PUGH
RON PROBABLY DID MURDER THE JIMMY I TOLD SEVERAL OF THEM WHAT I CAUGHT HIM DOING WITH THE BODY.
THE REASON YOU PROTECTED JILL IS YOU SAID, HER MOTHER WAS A DOCTOR.
THOSE DOCTORS LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THEIR CHILDREN
JUST LIKE JOANN TALKED DIFFERENT DOCTOR INTO OPERATING ON MARK CONNER SHE KNEW HE HAD STOLEN ID BUT, NOT ALL GANGS TREATED FOR GOVERMENT OPERATION
I KNOW SEVERAL JIMMY THAT HAD NEEDED OPERATIONS. BUT HAD NO INSURANCE. MARK WAS ALREADY FIRED FROM SHELTON WHITT AND WORKING ON BUILDING COMMONWEALTH ATTORNE
HOW MANY OFOF YOU GOTI BUSTED FORand DOING DSOMETHING ILLEALYWHEN I TOLD MARKS DOCTOR DO NOT SEND ME NO MORE BILLS SHE SAID, CALL A LAWYER
ROSS HART I HATE YOU TO

Date: October 25, 2012 09:10AM

YES, I DID GET ON AIRPLANES WITH STEVE
NO HE IS NOT REALLY DEAD.
LAST TIME I GOT ON PLANE TO VISIT JIMMY IN FLA. IS THE ONLY TIME I SAW ANYTHING WRONG.
THIS BARREL ON THERE. WHEN I ASKED WHAT IS IN BARREL THE PIOLET REPLIED CHECHICALS TO MAKE CRANK DEADLY
I SHOULD HAVE LET POISION THROUGH AND I NOW REGRET STOPPING KILLER CHEMICAL

Date: October 25, 2012 12:26PM

My God this is a nightmarish thread.

The caps, the refrences to death , drugs and dogs.

You could almost believe there IS a Satan and his name is Bonita.

Posted by: Legionwearemany ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:08PM

This thread has made me lose all faith in this already horrible site.

Posted by: CultOfTheDeadCow ()
Date: October 26, 2012 02:12PM

Legionwearemany Wrote:
> This thread has made me lose all faith in this
> already horrible site.

You are fake.

Posted by: Verily I sayeth ()
Date: October 26, 2012 02:44PM

If only you would accept Jesus into your life, your spelling and grammar would greatly improve.

Posted by: Jesus you sayeth? ()
Date: October 26, 2012 02:58PM

Verily I sayeth Wrote:
> If only you would accept Jesus into your life,
> your spelling and grammar would greatly improve.

We have enough Jesuses, Jauns and Lopez El Taquitos around here as it is. Can't accpept anymore. Come to my backyard and see this cool wooden structure I built for you.

Posted by: Snarkey ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:19AM

Hey black dog, I suggest if you wanna answer to your question you go to where it is you believe ya might find Pagans and ask them. . . .

Date: October 28, 2012 09:01AM

LINDA SAYS SHE PLANS TO TELL I TRESPASSED HANGING ROCK LOCATION WITH HER BROTHER THE PAGAN?
SHE SENT FOR HER BROTHERS ONCE A WEEK TO PICK UP THEIR ALLOWANCE OF $120.00 PER WEEK.
CLAIMING SHE CHRISTIAN NOT ASSOCIATED WITH NO ADDICTS OR GANGS
HIDDEN INFORMANTS WOULD NOT GET OUT OF PAGAN VANS?
MAKE LAW EXPOSE THEM

Date: October 28, 2012 09:06AM

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita

And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2012 09:07AM by BEH.

Posted by: The Troof ()
Date: October 28, 2012 10:16AM

Please watching Fairfax Cable show, Walden Three Net has healing powers to engaging you in dialog.

No turban?
No problem!

Posted by: greenwood ()
Date: November 07, 2012 07:02PM

greenwood died march 03

CALM DOWN
Posted by: PMC Supporter ()
Date: November 07, 2012 08:24PM

Everyone needs to CALM down and keep their business to themselves. Spilling details about the PMC and their club business and about their OL'Ladies, is NOT cool.

Careful what you all post here or you or someone might end up getting hurt.

PMC Supporter

Re: CALM DOWN
Date: November 08, 2012 03:38PM

PMC Supporter Wrote:
> Everyone needs to CALM down and keep their
> business to themselves. Spilling details about the
> PMC and their club business and about their
> OL'Ladies, is NOT cool.
>
> Careful what you all post here or you or someone
> might end up getting hurt.
>
> PMC Supporter

Hey PMC Suppoorter - FUCK OFF.

you guys see a few episodes of sons of anarchey so u start your little club and you think your tough guys now? Bugger off, you guys suck. you're not a real club like the Hells Angels and even theyre some pussies. I saw some at a bar once in San Bernadino where my cousin lives and one of them mouthed some shit at me so i spit on his bike. there was 5 of us and 3 of them and he didnt do shit cuz he was outnumbered. Hells Angels are bitches so that makes the Pagans even worse.

Keep riding with that faggot Rusty Hall and acting like youre Jax and Opie from sons of anarchey. bunch of twits.

Get a Busa, a REAL bike!

-thinkbox out!

To: Thinkbox MC
Posted by: PMC Supporter ()
Date: November 08, 2012 08:07PM

Hey Thinkbox MC:

Don't you ever tell me to f/k off. If you think you're better than everyone else and want to proove how tough you are...

Meet me one Wednesday night up at Kilroys, located in Springfield, VA...

then we'll see who's tough.

FYI, the Pagans MC of Northern Virginia and WNC, Rusty Hall, all keep an eye on this site, especially this thread.

I'm always up for a good ol'fashion fist fight.

Posted by: Paper Tiger ()
Date: November 08, 2012 09:13PM

Please...no "real" biker is going to waste time on this site...

Re: To: Thinkbox MC
Posted by: MetalBarrel ()
Date: November 09, 2012 07:19AM

PMC Supporter Wrote:
> Hey Thinkbox MC:
>
>
> Don't you ever tell me to f/k off. If you think
> you're better than everyone else and want to
> proove how tough you are...
>
> Meet me one Wednesday night up at Kilroys, located
> in Springfield, VA...
>
> then we'll see who's tough.
>
> FYI, the Pagans MC of Northern Virginia and WNC,
> Rusty Hall, all keep an eye on this site,
> especially this thread.
>
> I'm always up for a good ol'fashion fist fight.

Bullshit. If so then someone will chime in on Daddy Rat. This is your call out.

Date: November 09, 2012 10:18AM

what a bunch of shit from PMC Supporter.

Paper Tiger is right - A- no "real" biker is gonna hang out on FFXU

and B - Pagans arent even real bikers. Pagans and Mongels and Hells Angels are from the 60s and maybe 70s that shit isnt even real now. people dont ride faggoty harleys anymore they ride Busas and ZX-14s that run circles around gay-pirate Harleys.

Hey FAGGOT PMC SUPPORTER - my name and address are all over this site because of some jackass, you think you're a tough guy? come find me bitch.

youre a pussy just like Rusty Hall. Timmy Hall was a cocksucker too, spit on his grave, screw him.

dont give me a bunch of Wendesday night crew BS - u guys only show up there cuz its Karaoke night and you know it. i am a regular there. realy good friends with Laura and i used to hang out with Liz back in the day if u know what i mean.

fuck off you fake pussy, you probably dont even go to kilroys, and while you're a bitch you're not enough of a bitch ass to be a Pagan or a Hall.

-thinkbox out.

Date: November 09, 2012 12:41PM

oh yeah, you bitch ass fake pagans can check this out:

http://fringednb.tumblr.com/

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: real deal ()
Date: November 09, 2012 02:34PM

no real DJ or MC is going to hangout on FFXU either...just poseurs

Date: November 09, 2012 02:39PM

real deal Wrote:
> no real DJ or MC is going to hangout on FFXU
> either...just poseurs

youre right you faggot.

i only come to this site cuz im like a god here. i only do shows in FFX out of pity for the residents.

i have transended this pos county.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-JM1p1_Hk

You see those crowds?!?!?

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: Bets? ()
Date: November 09, 2012 02:48PM

Anybody want to start taking bets on how many days before some "accident" happens to MC Shitbox?

I am not a fan of the Pagens at all but somebody hanging out at their little club is going to someday say enough from this ass hole and have a chat with him.

Date: November 09, 2012 03:05PM

Bets? Wrote:
> Anybody want to start taking bets on how many days
> before some "accident" happens to MC Shitbox?
>
> I am not a fan of the Pagens at all but somebody
> hanging out at their little club is going to
> someday say enough from this ass hole and have a
> chat with him.

i'll bet u anything u want pussy.

closest pagans i have seen is Culpeper cuz i hang there sometimes and they looked like some WWII vets. old and weak.

cant fuck with me and my crew bro. keep thinking an "Accident" will happen to me....you'll be disappointed.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: Nolan's Momma ()
Date: November 09, 2012 03:10PM

An axident already happen to u wen u wuz youngin i dropped you on ur nappy head. u still a dum lil nigga

Date: November 09, 2012 03:16PM

Nolan's Momma Wrote:
> An axident already happen to u wen u wuz youngin i
> dropped you on ur nappy head. u still a dum lil
> nigga

Sorry my mom dont sound nothing like this. BEH/EEsh should know, she has met my mom. who is WHITE btw.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: transend ()
Date: November 09, 2012 03:21PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> real deal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > no real DJ or MC is going to hangout on FFXU
> > either...just poseurs
>
>
> youre right you faggot.
>
> i only come to this site cuz im like a god here.
> i only do shows in FFX out of pity for the
> residents.
>
> i have transended this pos county.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-JM1p1_Hk
>
> You see those crowds?!?!?
>
> -thinkbox out.

YOU CAN TRANSEND MY NUIS IN YOUR MOUTH

Posted by: 81 FOR LIFE ()
Date: November 09, 2012 03:38PM

HEY NIGLET WATCH WHAT YOU SAY.

YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW WHO YOUR MOM IS?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HALF BREED? WATCH YOUR BACK.

WE KNOW WHO AND WHERE YOU ARE.

DONT FUCK WITH THE BIG RED MACHINE.

81S FOR LIFE.

A F F A

A F F A

A F F A

Date: November 09, 2012 04:01PM

hey faggot #81. you dont know shit. ooooohhhh.... you can use the internet and google me! - fuck off dipshit.

AFFA =

Posted by: 74 or More ()
Date: November 09, 2012 04:02PM

Aflak Forever
Forever Aflack?

Damn, you must like your insurance company...

I think State Farm sucks.

Date: November 09, 2012 04:06PM

74 or More Wrote:
> Aflak Forever
> Forever Aflack?
>
> Damn, you must like your insurance company...
>
> I think State Farm sucks.

yeah and you're a faggot too.

Posted by: just you ()
Date: November 09, 2012 04:18PM

only faggot here is you sir

Posted by: Tori Rankin ()
Date: November 09, 2012 04:33PM

oh nolan you get me so wet when u stand up to big bad bikers!!

Posted by: WankBox MC ()
Date: November 09, 2012 06:00PM

74 or More Wrote:
> Aflak Forever
> Forever Aflack?
>
> Damn, you must like your insurance company...
>
> I think State Farm sucks.

yeah and you're a faggot too.

You're too stupid to under what the guy was saying, wankstain.

Good luck with your career...try doing duets with Meade, if he'd stoop that low...

Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.