HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Saab
Posted by: Native ()
Date: December 31, 2007 04:45PM

Anyone have owned an older saab. I am looking at a 1989 900s turbo that I am thinking about buying. Anyone had one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: whatanamazingcar ()
Date: December 31, 2007 06:09PM

I had a gold 1989 900s turbo in MINT condition with awesome rims and black underlines, only 102 miles but sold it two minutes before your post. So close huh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 31, 2007 06:16PM

what are you, the guy from Crazy People?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Native ()
Date: December 31, 2007 09:27PM

I ended up buying the car. I bought it from a mechanic at Ft.Belvoir. It has low 100k on it. Leather, heated seats, power windows and doors, sunroof. New inspection and emission. The guy did an oil change and filled the tank. Has a new alarm and cd player. The best part is it cost me only $1000. Very pleased, I also have a 2006 subaru legacy GT and I enjoy driving this car better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: n ()
Date: January 01, 2008 12:36AM

cause this is Saab Underground

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: AlwaysAnEagle ()
Date: January 01, 2008 09:44AM

Native Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I ended up buying the car. I bought it from a
> mechanic at Ft.Belvoir. It has low 100k on it.
> Leather, heated seats, power windows and doors,
> sunroof. New inspection and emission. The guy did
> an oil change and filled the tank. Has a new alarm
> and cd player. The best part is it cost me only
> $1000. Very pleased, I also have a 2006 subaru
> legacy GT and I enjoy driving this car better.

Did you consider having anyone inspect the car before striking the check? I realize that it is only $1000, but you can be into $3-5K of repairs in a heartbeat on a Saab, especially that generation. Don't get me wrong...I have a 2001 9-3 'vert that I really love, but I dropped nearly $3K within a month of purchase (it was used with 110K miles) on a variety of repairs including a new AC compressor, idler pulley, serpentine belt, brakes, SID and oil pan.

Enjoy the car, but you might want to get some piece of mind by taking it to a shop that knows Saabs to get their take. I strongly recommend Auto Scandia in Herndon (703.471-4494) and believe that they are one of the premier Swedish specialty shops on the East coast. Their prices are a lot better than you will find at any dealership, no upsell, and very knowledgeable, expert technicians.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: LEMON ()
Date: January 01, 2008 12:27PM

LOL I BET U GOT A LEMON, SUCK IT UP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 01, 2008 12:30PM

yeah, these guys need to make a new site called saabsuckersunderground.com as this has nothing to do with Fairfax County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Native ()
Date: January 01, 2008 07:20PM

The car belonged to a mechanic and he showed me a record of repairs. Lemon????
LMAO the car has 120k+. I will use it as a back up car and maybe do some minor restoration, the car really doesnt need anything, its in great condition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Swedish Meatball ()
Date: January 01, 2018 09:03PM

Native Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone have owned an older saab. I am looking at a
> 1989 900s turbo that I am thinking about buying.
> Anyone had one?


They are great old cars if you can find one in good condition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: 3P3WW ()
Date: January 01, 2018 09:08PM

Quirky cars. Fags love 'em. Are you a fag? Should be good for cruising rest stops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Porno looker atter ()
Date: January 01, 2018 10:47PM

3P3WW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quirky cars. Fags love 'em. Are you a fag?
> Should be good for cruising rest stops.


SAAB=Something An Asshole Bought.


also:

Stupid Arrogant Asinine Buttfuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: saab story ()
Date: January 01, 2018 11:59PM

sounds like a saab story. saabs are known to bleed you dry in repairs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Saab=code for cocksucker ()
Date: January 02, 2018 08:04AM

Welcome to the secret club of getting your ass prolapsed at rest stops along GW Parkway!

Bonus points if the Saab is brown!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: YYMMX ()
Date: January 02, 2018 08:13AM

Saab=code for cocksucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome to the secret club of getting your ass
> prolapsed at rest stops along GW Parkway!
>
> Bonus points if the Saab is brown!


This guy gets it,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: great cars ()
Date: January 02, 2018 11:36AM

The 900, 9-5 and 9-3 are great cars. There are several known problems that are generally minor - the SID, direct ignition cassette, PCV unit, fuel pump; and front springs on the 9-3s, are some of the most common. None of these are expensive, particularly if you can do some of your own work. Keep the oil and filter changed at regular service intervals.

I second the recommendation of AutoSkandia in Herndon.

I own four SAABs. They're fun to drive, safe, and economical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: buyer beware ()
Date: January 02, 2018 03:34PM

AlwaysAnEagle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Native Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I ended up buying the car. I bought it from a
> > mechanic at Ft.Belvoir. It has low 100k on it.
> > Leather, heated seats, power windows and doors,
> > sunroof. New inspection and emission. The guy
> did
> > an oil change and filled the tank. Has a new
> alarm
> > and cd player. The best part is it cost me only
> > $1000. Very pleased, I also have a 2006 subaru
> > legacy GT and I enjoy driving this car better.
>
> Did you consider having anyone inspect the car
> before striking the check? I realize that it is
> only $1000, but you can be into $3-5K of repairs
> in a heartbeat on a Saab, especially that
> generation. Don't get me wrong...I have a 2001
> 9-3 'vert that I really love, but I dropped nearly
> $3K within a month of purchase (it was used with
> 110K miles) on a variety of repairs including a
> new AC compressor, idler pulley, serpentine belt,
> brakes, SID and oil pan.
>
> Enjoy the car, but you might want to get some
> piece of mind by taking it to a shop that knows
> Saabs to get their take. I strongly recommend
> Auto Scandia in Herndon (703.471-4494) and believe
> that they are one of the premier Swedish specialty
> shops on the East coast. Their prices are a lot
> better than you will find at any dealership, no
> upsell, and very knowledgeable, expert
> technicians.


I was at a repair place one time waiting to pick my truck up. Lady pulls up in a Jag, gets out and walks into the office. Tells the guy that she just bought this used Jag and wanted to know if the shop could replace the brakes and do a couple of other minor repairs. Guy asks her how much she paid for it. She tells him. He laughs and tells her the repairs she needs would be more than she paid for the car, before anything else they might find wrong. He told her to take it back to the dealership and get her money back. She was so upset thinking she had gotten a really good deal!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Saab distributor cap is next.... ()
Date: January 02, 2018 04:12PM

80-90’s Saab’s has the distributor cap mere CENTIMETERS away from exhaust manifold!!!
Do Swedish jetfighters have the same issues as Saab’s????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: I believe it ()
Date: January 02, 2018 09:02PM

buyer beware Wrote:
> I was at a repair place one time waiting to pick
> my truck up. Lady pulls up in a Jag, gets out and
> walks into the office. Tells the guy that she just
> bought this used Jag and wanted to know if the
> shop could replace the brakes and do a couple of
> other minor repairs. Guy asks her how much she
> paid for it. She tells him. He laughs and tells
> her the repairs she needs would be more than she
> paid for the car, before anything else they might
> find wrong. He told her to take it back to the
> dealership and get her money back. She was so
> upset thinking she had gotten a really good
> deal!!!

In 1989, the company where my wife and I worked had a "Sales Jag"--an XJ6 for the top sales rep of the month. Since that was usually my wife, she usually got it. And since we drove together, and she preferred that I drive, I think I probably put more miles on that car than the rest of the company combined!

Anyway, it needed brakes every 20,000 miles, to the tune of $500+ (remember, this was 1989/90). That wasn't due to how we drove it -- it was standard maintenance. Not to mention thousands of dollars in recall work.

Fortunately the company was next to the dealership, so that part was easy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: JXVCY ()
Date: January 03, 2018 08:34AM

funniest license plate I ever saw in real life-

SNAAB (on a SAAB, obviously)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: yuf6d ()
Date: January 03, 2018 12:42PM

Native Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone have owned an older saab. I am looking at a
> 1989 900s turbo that I am thinking about buying.
> Anyone had one?


There are no saab dealerships in VA. You'll be up the creek without a paddle if you need one.



Saab are no longer build because: Sweden, having the best heavy metal mining resources in the world, is building mega container ships which are ore profitable than consumer automobiles.

Where are you going to get parts?

Also: the repair manuals are very likely not digitized and or hard to find in english.


Get an older used Ford GM Chevy truck having a low price and no serious engine problems (paying a dealer master advise you), pay cash up front.



You'd marry the car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Convertible Saab->Spanish fly ()
Date: January 03, 2018 01:58PM

Women get turned on by the convertible Saab like Seinfeld’s.
Had more than a handful of diff women make similar comments like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: I got one better ()
Date: January 03, 2018 02:18PM

Convertible Saab->Spanish fly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Women get turned on by the convertible Saab like
> Seinfeld’s.
> Had more than a handful of diff women make similar
> comments like that.


They like my '48 Ford raggtopp even better than a SAAB. It's funny, though, that they do, but they do. See, women like asshole guys who treat them bad, which is why a SAAB raggtopp is a chick magnet. The chix know what SAAB stands for, and an asshole is what they really want.

This is why I don't understand why they like my '48 Ford raggtopp better, but they do. And I'm not an asshole, either. I don't look for anything long term with these chix, so when they do walk, it's no big deal to find another one. The MILFies like the '48 Ford best of all, and if you want a long term relationship with a MILF, you're going to get disappointed. Long term fuck buddies, OK, but nothing serious and when they don't want to see you, they don't want to see you.

Parts are easier for the '48 Ford than the SAAB, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Retired Sales Guy ()
Date: January 03, 2018 02:23PM

I used to sell used cars and I sold more than a few Saabs. I always stressed getting the extended warranty through Saab if it was available. Most of those cars were total pieces of junk. Now that Saab is out of business, you would have to be crazy to buy one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Sexy Car ()
Date: January 03, 2018 05:46PM

Convertible Saab->Spanish fly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Women get turned on by the convertible Saab like
> Seinfeld’s.
> Had more than a handful of diff women make similar
> comments like that.


I have had my share of hand jobs in my Saab 95

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: SAABaholic ()
Date: January 03, 2018 11:25PM

SAAB are the best deal out there (have owned 12 of the cars since a 1984 900S. Parts are PLENTIFUL (www.eeuroparts.com) and there are several SAAB (Official 'Dealerships') Service Centers in the DC Area. Certain parts installed by these service centers are guaranteed for life - backed by Orio, i.e. SAAB parts company set up by Swedish Government. Driving a 2003 9-3 now with 250K on it, about the average for my cars. My highest mileage SAAB with origingal engine/transmission was a 1994 9000CSE dispose disposed of at 367K.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Srsly? ()
Date: January 04, 2018 08:11PM

SAABaholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SAAB are the best deal out there (have owned 12 of
> the cars since a 1984 900S. Parts are PLENTIFUL
> (www.eeuroparts.com) and there are several SAAB
> (Official 'Dealerships') Service Centers in the DC
> Area. Certain parts installed by these service
> centers are guaranteed for life - backed by Orio,
> i.e. SAAB parts company set up by Swedish
> Government. Driving a 2003 9-3 now with 250K on
> it, about the average for my cars. My highest
> mileage SAAB with origingal engine/transmission
> was a 1994 9000CSE dispose disposed of at 367K.

I have no dog in this fight, but 12 cars in 33 years doesn't exactly scream "reliability", eh? My wife and I have had 9 in that period between us, and that includes the two beaters we started with and two writeoffs after accidents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: CarHistorian31 ()
Date: January 04, 2018 08:22PM

A little known fact about Saab is that these vehicles were originally manufactured specifically for Hitler and his high command. They began manufacturing these vehicles immediately after the Germans took over Sweden.

You should not drive these cars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Old school car dude ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:09PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little known fact about Saab is that these
> vehicles were originally manufactured specifically
> for Hitler and his high command. They began
> manufacturing these vehicles immediately after the
> Germans took over Sweden.
>
> You should not drive these cars.




Your a car historian? Oh do tell where you got your automotive education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: CarHistorian31 ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:12PM

I received my bachelor of arts degree in automotive history from The University of Pennsylvania in 1985.

Please don't purchase and drive Saab automobiles. We should not forget the atrocities of the past.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: hmmmm...interesting ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:29PM

Srsly? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SAABaholic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SAAB are the best deal out there (have owned 12
> of
> > the cars since a 1984 900S. Parts are
> PLENTIFUL
> > (www.eeuroparts.com) and there are several SAAB
> > (Official 'Dealerships') Service Centers in the
> DC
> > Area. Certain parts installed by these service
> > centers are guaranteed for life - backed by
> Orio,
> > i.e. SAAB parts company set up by Swedish
> > Government. Driving a 2003 9-3 now with 250K
> on
> > it, about the average for my cars. My highest
> > mileage SAAB with origingal engine/transmission
> > was a 1994 9000CSE dispose disposed of at 367K.
>
> I have no dog in this fight, but 12 cars in 33
> years doesn't exactly scream "reliability", eh? My
> wife and I have had 9 in that period between us,
> and that includes the two beaters we started with
> and two writeoffs after accidents.

I started driving in 1986 and recalling the vehicles I have owned I count 12 as well. Not so much that were not reliable, but that life circumstances, such as moving overseas several times in the military and as a contractor and not being able to ship a vehicle forced me to sell and buy other vehicles. A Saturn I bought in 1996, and sold to my brother in 2001 when going overseas, is still being driven by him to this day. It counts as one of my 12 but is still on the road.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Life Boy Soap ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:29PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I received my bachelor of arts degree in
> automotive history from The University of
> Pennsylvania in 1985.
>
> Please don't purchase and drive Saab automobiles.
> We should not forget the atrocities of the past.


Like Jerry Sandusky?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Uncle Adolf ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:33PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little known fact about Saab is that these
> vehicles were originally manufactured specifically
> for Hitler and his high command. They began
> manufacturing these vehicles immediately after the
> Germans took over Sweden.
>
> You should not drive these cars.


Saab started manufacturing automobiles AFTER WWII.

Airplanes started the company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: CarHistorian31 ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:39PM

A popular misconception is that Saab initially manufactured aircraft, then transitioned to producing motorcars.

The reverse is true. In fact, the massive mis-information campaign waged by several top SS leaders resulted in this falsity. Most people don't know this, but it is well documented in Gabriel A. Blessing's book "Saab and the Reich - A Complete History"

Blessing describes the amount of deception that was required to convince the driving public that the company was legitimate. The reverse is clearly true.

Please don't buy and drive these vehicles. Please be informed about the history of this brand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Tried and Failed ()
Date: January 04, 2018 09:45PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A popular misconception is that Saab initially
> manufactured aircraft, then transitioned to
> producing motorcars.
>
> The reverse is true. In fact, the massive
> mis-information campaign waged by several top SS
> leaders resulted in this falsity. Most people
> don't know this, but it is well documented in
> Gabriel A. Blessing's book "Saab and the Reich - A
> Complete History"
>
> Blessing describes the amount of deception that
> was required to convince the driving public that
> the company was legitimate. The reverse is clearly
> true.
>
> Please don't buy and drive these vehicles. Please
> be informed about the history of this brand.


He is a fiction writer, and he never wrote anything with that title.

Nice Try -

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Troll pointer outer ()
Date: January 04, 2018 11:26PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little known fact about Saab is that these
> vehicles were originally manufactured specifically
> for Hitler and his high command. They began
> manufacturing these vehicles immediately after the
> Germans took over Sweden.
>
> You should not drive these cars.


Hitler never invaded Sweden, troll. Hitler needed the iron from the Swedish mines. That's why he took over Denmark. He needed to control the Skaggerak and keep the British submarines away from the freighters carrying Danish iron. The Swedish Crown threatened to destroy the iron mines if Hitler attacked Sweden. That would have been quite a blow, since he wouldn't have been able to build tanks and cannons.

Hitler paid cash for all that Swedish iron. One of the biggest war profiteers of that era was the Swedish crown.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Pro Nazi Europe ()
Date: January 05, 2018 09:49AM

Sweden and Switzerland made huge profits from the Nazis. Both countries have blood on their hands.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Profit Margin ()
Date: January 05, 2018 09:52AM

Pro Nazi Europe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sweden and Switzerland made huge profits from the
> Nazis. Both countries have blood on their hands.

So did W’s grandfather.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: ykhwe ()
Date: January 06, 2018 06:45PM

Troll pointer outer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CarHistorian31 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A little known fact about Saab is that these
> > vehicles were originally manufactured
> specifically


sweden was not rich back then - in the 60's their suicide rate was the highest in the world and their crown went crying to other countries to help them into the next century safely. which worked btw. much more modern of a country with industry they never had in the 60's

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: CarHistorian31 ()
Date: January 06, 2018 07:16PM

Troll pointer outer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CarHistorian31 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A little known fact about Saab is that these
> > vehicles were originally manufactured
> specifically
> > for Hitler and his high command. They began
> > manufacturing these vehicles immediately after
> the
> > Germans took over Sweden.
> >
> > You should not drive these cars.
>
>
> Hitler never invaded Sweden, troll. Hitler needed
> the iron from the Swedish mines. That's why he
> took over Denmark. He needed to control the
> Skaggerak and keep the British submarines away
> from the freighters carrying Danish iron. The
> Swedish Crown threatened to destroy the iron mines
> if Hitler attacked Sweden. That would have been
> quite a blow, since he wouldn't have been able to
> build tanks and cannons.
>
> Hitler paid cash for all that Swedish iron. One
> of the biggest war profiteers of that era was the
> Swedish crown.

Another falsity as a result of the misinformation campaign. This is not true. Germany did, indeed invade Sweden. It is a little known fact. It is, however, well documented in Jacob R. Mintz' book "Operation X - the unforgotten story".

In this book, Mintz documents the secret, covert invasion and subversion campaign that resulted in Saab's production of motorcars for the Reich.

I recommend it to anyone looking to learn the truth about this horrible auto maker.

Please stay away from these cars. If we don't remember the past, we are doomed to see history repeated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Troll pointer outer ()
Date: January 07, 2018 12:58AM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> T.
>
> Another falsity as a result of the misinformation
> campaign. This is not true. Germany did, indeed
> invade Sweden. It is a little known fact. It is,
> however, well documented in Jacob R. Mintz' book
> "Operation X - the unforgotten story".
>
> In this book, Mintz documents the secret, covert
> invasion and subversion campaign that resulted in
> Saab's production of motorcars for the Reich.
>
> I recommend it to anyone looking to learn the
> truth about this horrible auto maker.
>
> Please stay away from these cars. If we don't
> remember the past, we are doomed to see history
> repeated!


Another trollity of the trollformation campaign. Hitler never invaded Sweden. Jacob R. Mintz is a made up name who wrote a made up book which is something trolls do all the time. In this made up book by this made up author, I, a troll, and a rather poor one at that, make up stuff that's in it. I recommend trolling to anyone, since almost anyone should be able to do it better than me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: CarHistorian31 ()
Date: January 07, 2018 09:05AM

I recommend you go to your local university or library (or Amazon) and look up Mintz' book. It is required reading for automotive history students in all institutions worldwide. Mintz does a good job of describing why the general public was shielded from the fact that the Germans took over several major cities and industrial areas during WW2. The Saab manufacturing plant was one of these areas that was occupied.

Please don't drive these cars. People need to remember their history. Or else we are doomed to repeat it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saab
Posted by: Troll pointer outer ()
Date: January 07, 2018 01:52PM

CarHistorian31 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recommend you go to your local university or
> library (or Amazon) and look up Mintz' book. It is
> required reading for automotive history students
> in all institutions worldwide. Mintz does a good
> job of describing why the general public was
> shielded from the fact that the Germans took over
> several major cities and industrial areas during
> WW2. The Saab manufacturing plant was one of these
> areas that was occupied.
>
> Please don't drive these cars. People need to
> remember their history. Or else we are doomed to
> repeat it.


I recommend you don't go to your local university or library (or Amazon) and look up Mintz' book. If you try #1 or #2, they'll laugh at you because you got trolled and are asking for a book that doesn't exist. You'll be wasting your time on Amazon, because Amazon can't show you what doesn't exist. It's not required reading for anything, because a professor can't tell you to read something that doesn't exist. Mintz doesn't describe anything because neither he nor his book exist.

Please don't try to get ahold of this book. People will laugh at you for being gullible and getting trolled by someone who's really rather poor at it.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********   ********   **     **  ******** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **     **    
 **         **     **  **     **  **     **     **    
 ********   ********   **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **         **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **         **     **  **     **     **    
  *******   **         ********    *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.