HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woman with baby begging for money
Posted by: Baily crap roads ()
Date: July 31, 2011 10:20PM

Has anyone run into a woman holding an infant baby begging for money. She appears to be from peru or some south american country , has some gold dental work. We were in the bailys crossroad panera near best buy and she came up to our booth while my wife and kid were eating. My wife felt bad and gave her money but I have run into her at other public places such as the safeway in mclean and wonder if it's some scam where she drives around. After we were done she was in the best buy parking lot and came up to us again but left after we reminded her we already gave her money. Also that bailys crossroad panera is ridiculous I witnessed people popping in through the back door and stealing drinks from the soda fountain. I would avoid that area but it is the closest toys and baby r us. All the people stealing drinks appeared to be waiting for the bus or walking by.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman with baby begging for money
Posted by: whiterussian ()
Date: July 31, 2011 11:16PM

Don't want to judge, but this is probably a typical Romany/gypsy scam. I have seen these people also and do not believe they are in dire straits. I know your heart is in the right place to give them money, but I would advise against it. In the interest of full disclosure, my grandmother was a gypsy so I know of where I speak.

Posted by: Another ambivalent donor ()
Date: July 31, 2011 11:23PM

Sounds like the same woman who I encountered outside church (St. Mary's in Fairfax) this past spring. Although I was kind of suspicious (e.g., I disliked that she was using the child likely to increase her earnings), like your wife, overall I felt sorry for her and gave her money. Naturally I was thinking of the biblical story of Lazarus at the gate ...

At any rate, with her black hair and dark skin (and the gold tooth or two), the woman I saw looked of Romanian/Gypsy roots, exactly like the Gypsys I recall from living in Spain. Also, she acted as if she didn't understand Spanish (or English) when I tried to talk to her (I was trying to point out that it would be better for her to seek help at the local shelter as well as our church social ministry during weekdays, hoping to get her to get off the street with that poor child).

Later, I heard she has frequented other churches in Fairfax Co. too.

Posted by: a;oiegn ()
Date: August 01, 2011 12:13AM

Yeah, I saw them at St. Tim's a couple of months ago. There were 2 groups - one was the woman, her baby in a stroller, and a young man/husband/dad. There was another couple there also. They're brilliant because they stand in the parking lot after Mass lets out, when everyone's feeling cleansed and holy. Of course I gave them money. They'll end up richer than all of us.

Date: August 01, 2011 12:34AM

Likely Gypsies. I have seen more and more of them - including the Giant at University Mall. Foul creatures. Americans are suckers unlike folks in Europe who know what a scourge they are.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: wally pip jr. ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:18AM

Bailey's Crossroads area is getting closer and closer to being just like Langley Park yuck

Date: August 01, 2011 08:55AM

You are right the more I thinking back she looks like a gypsy not south american. I was more concerned that the baby was being carted around in the 100 degree weather.

Posted by: Azimat Bagatov ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:02AM

I see this scam often. Usually it involves a woman with a child, or some young children with a handwritten note that reads something to the effect of 'Poor, can't speak English, need money.' Sometimes they're on the side of the road, other times at strip malls with heavy foot traffic.

My advice is to ignore them if you can. If you're concerned about the welfare of the child, call the police. I'm sure the beggar will understand English/Spanish really quick.

Posted by: Scamming ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:06AM

Has anyone asked her if she wants to make $14.00 the hard way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgxzItaQzw

Date: August 01, 2011 09:10AM

I see gypsies in the Greenbriar shopping center all the time with their money making tools aka children, trying to get money from everyone who walks by. I ignore them. They disgust me. Why should I GIVE them my hard EARNED money? Get a job for Christ's sake if you want money. If you and/or your children need to eat, there's plenty of shelters in the area where you can eat. It is bullshit that these people abandon their "oh so horrible" lives in their homelands to come here and suck money away from hard working people who get their money the RIGHT way.

Posted by: what level ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:16AM

We were just in some large cities in Germany. Did a lot of walking (not with a tourist group) and saw 2 people begging and they were obvious drunks---they didn't even try to hide it. Both men. No women or children. Other thing we noticed is not many police at all compared to here. I believe that people police themselves and each other there pretty effectively. Disapproval is registered quickly towards others (I experienced it when I did not keep it moving) and people seem to be shamed into keeping in line. There seems to be no reticence toward getting involved. They run a pretty tight ship there in terms of social norms. Everyone seems to know the rules and they consider each other. A society that tolerates can be good, but maybe it can go way too far.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:17AM

Baily crap roads Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has anyone run into a woman holding an infant baby
> begging for money. She appears to be from peru or
> some south american country , has some gold dental
> work. We were in the bailys crossroad panera near
> best buy and she came up to our booth while my
> wife and kid were eating.

Your heart is in the right place, but what I do in these cases is offer to buy them food. If they are trying to scam you they will say no and move on, if they want you to buy a loaf of bread or a sandwich right there in Panera then it is more likely they needed it. Plus it is a good example for your kids on how to handle panhandlers.

Just don't get scammed on the food side either... I have had homeless people start ringing up two days worth of food and I stop them and tell them one sandwich and a drink, that's it. If they get pissed I walk.

Another scam is people saying they need bus fare. I told a lady let's go right there to the bus and I'll pay your fare and she yelled at me, the liars sometimes don't know how to handle that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2011 09:17AM by justsayin.

Posted by: Orange Crush ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:24AM

She could be the same woman on the Orange line last week. I normally don't give out money, but I felt compelled because of the baby in her arms. Most other passengers on train also gave her money.

Posted by: adadadad ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:27AM

I've seen them at St Marys and St LEos several times in the last few years. Ever notice the baby never ages!!??

Posted by: Les ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:28AM

Several years ago, I saw a van full of these womem and children being let out in the parking lot in front of the Shoppers Club supermarket across from WT Woodson High School. They appear to be Romanian, They come up to you with a little child, claiming to speak little or no English, and try to hold out an index card requesting money. I've seen them all around Fairfax and Chantilly. That van probably drops one beggar at each shopping center that they've targeted.

Posted by: It is a scam! ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:00AM

If I ever see this chick I am going to call the police.

She needs her baby taken away.

Plus the mom needs to go to prison.

Posted by: Full circle ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:06AM

Pretty sure I saw this same woman get arrested outside the Kohls in Burke about 6 months or so ago

Posted by: foster729 ()
Date: August 01, 2011 12:58PM

I lived in Northern Ireland for a couple of years, and I saw this all the time. It was the small gypsy population that moved there for completely unfathomable reasons.

That being said, since it was a fairly small group of gypsies there, we were able to tell that they all shared children. For instance, one woman would be out begging with a baby or small toddler, and the next day, we would see a different woman with the same child. I felt awful for the children, because it's obvious that they use them as a ploy to get more money. But the cops there didn't care. I didn't understand that, because it was cold and rainy most of the time... I can't imagine the kids being in very good health after days of being outside like that.

I would call the police in this instance- I put a bit more faith in the cops here than I did in Belfast.

Posted by: kardiac ()
Date: August 01, 2011 01:12PM

I have seen the same set up at Connecticut and K St. downtown. Someone said it right...the baby never ages! When I worked in Seven Corners a long time ago the gypsies would invade Syms. The women would go to the children's department and put layers and layers of clothes on the little ones and head for the door while the men would cause disturbances all over the store. Quite a racket. Funny though. You knew what they were there for and they knew you knew and yet they would still try to steal. I'm sure we only caught a small percentage.

Posted by: Igloo ()
Date: August 01, 2011 01:49PM

If I ever am approached by someone holding a baby and asking for money in the cold of winter or heat of summer, I'm going to straight up dial 911 and report them. There's plenty of homeless shelters around here and if someone's trying to pull that shit, they deserve to have their child taken away and put somewhere safe.

Posted by: theShadowToo ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:08PM

Igloo Wrote:
> If I ever am approached by someone holding a baby
> and asking for money in the cold of winter or heat
> of summer, I'm going to straight up dial 911 and
> report them. There's plenty of homeless shelters
> around here and if someone's trying to pull that
> shit, they deserve to have their child taken away
> and put somewhere safe.

What do you expect the police to do? Arrest the "mom" for having her kid out in the heat or cold? Since when is that against the law? While I understand the intent of your ire, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to have a kid out in the elements. (Plus, I'm pretty sure the women wouldn't want the baby to be hurt as that's a key element to their livelihood.)

Date: August 01, 2011 02:24PM

theShadowToo Wrote:
> What do you expect the police to do? Arrest the
> "mom" for having her kid out in the heat or cold?
> Since when is that against the law?

Since they invented cars that lock with windows up during the summer. Shitty human being you are, if we could even call you that.

Posted by: Take the baby away! ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:40PM

Panhandling for money with a baby is just asking for the for the child to be taken away.

If you don't even have the basic needs for your child you are shitty parent.

Many couples are desperate to adopt.

Posted by: GypsyCatcher ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:41PM

justsayin Wrote:
> theShadowToo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What do you expect the police to do? Arrest
> the
> > "mom" for having her kid out in the heat or
> cold?
> > Since when is that against the law?
>
> Since they invented cars that lock with windows up
> during the summer. Shitty human being you are, if
> we could even call you that.

Wow! What an overreaction. TheShadowToo never said anything about locking a kid up in a sweltering car. Clearly you are the type who believes any social ill can be solved with a call to the police.

I bet you think children taken away by CPS end up better off than if they'd stayed with their parents? Most of the time that is demonstrably NOT the case.

Just ignore these gypsy bastards, don't give them a penny, and if you really want to be proactive then screw up your face into the most vicious expression you can muster and snarl, "Get the fuck out of here!" Take responsibility for your own community. Police won't (because they simply CAN'T) "deal with" begging moms in parking lots. They have a lot more pressing business to attend to.

Posted by: theShadowToo ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:21PM

justsayin Wrote:
> theShadowToo Wrote:
> -----
> > What do you expect the police to do? Arrest
> the
> > "mom" for having her kid out in the heat or
> cold?
> > Since when is that against the law?
>
> Since they invented cars that lock with windows up
> during the summer. Shitty human being you are, if
> we could even call you that.

Not sure where I (or anyone on this thread) ever mentioned locking kids in cars w/ windows up, but thanks for lambasting me for it anyway. :-|

Posted by: I bet your ass they will! ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:26PM

Are you kidding me? The police will come out and make sure the child is cared for.

CPS will be called too.

Get your head out of your ass.

These are infants.

Posted by: A*** ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:38PM

For a few years I used to live in Germany and remember a similar scam back in 2008 in Berlin, Germany. Almost the same thing, older woman with her kids walking up and showing a letter (mind you in 3 different languages) explaining that she doesn't have enough money to return to Bosnia. That would be a believable story if there weren't 10 other families doing the exact same thing around every tourist attraction in Berlin! I remember seeing one older German lady yelling at the mother and telling her she should be ashamed of herself for exploiting children like that, however instead of listening the panhandler walked away in search of more donations. I agree, wouldn't be at all surprised if this were a Roma/Gypsy scam. Back in the 90's they were breaking into homes in Centreville. Woman would come to the door disguised as a solicitor of some sort and as she was talking with the homeowner her accomplices would sneak into the back and do a quick hit stealing credit cards or other things. Although in some cases these people are trafficked to the area and are forced into begging for criminal organizations, this doesn't seem likely considering it's just one woman with her kids.

Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:38PM

Holding a child and walking around in traffic is endangerment. The roads in the area are always full of car accidents. It's a matter of time till she gets hit, holding that little future-welfare-abuser too.

Posted by: Shecky Gangreen ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:49PM

Did the gypsy woman's baby ever appear in an E*Trade tv commercial?

weht to I*TRADE

Posted by: meep ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:53PM

I used to go the Ballys in Falls Church where Loehmanns is, it has a very tricky intersection with access roads in front of the adjacent apartment complex. One time there were a bunch of teenagers (not Gypsys for sure) trying to collect money for some fund and they were putting their toddler siblings in front of cars. I could not believe what I was seeing. I pulled right over to the girl who threw her brother in front of me and told her this would not raise money but would probably get him killed, and if the cops saw this it would not end well for her. I think she did not realize how stupid she was being.
In that same complex I was walking from Ballys to the CVS on a sweltering summer day. I saw a young girl outside her car with her baby inside. She got side swiped and was waiting for AAA to come-I also had to inform her that putting her baby inside a car with during this heat, especially waiting on AAA which can take hours, was going to harm her child. I wonder if those kids are still alive!

Posted by: Ghetto=Annandale Bailey's ()
Date: August 01, 2011 04:48PM

Who are these Gypsy people?

Where are they from?

Date: August 01, 2011 07:50PM

You see them all over the place in Italy, Spain, the Balkans and Portugal.

There, they will use the kids as bait to steal your wallet and your phone. They are very, very good at it.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: genetic anthropologist ()
Date: August 01, 2011 08:04PM

Just to clarify:

Romanian does not equal Gypsy/Roma/Romani. Ethnic Romanians are largely descended from Romanized Celto-Germanic tribes and their language is Latinate.

Best theory of Gypsy origin attributes their arrival to Europe around 1000 years ago from what is now India. They have haplotypes most closely resembling those found in the subcontinent.

Unfortunately, their culture and lifestyle very much resemble bands of thieving gangs in the eyes of "civilized" folk. This is because they were always nomadic opportunists that encouraged even criminal behavior to survive. Their leaders have actually become fabulously wealthy in the process.

Posted by: Ok ()
Date: August 01, 2011 09:51PM

Thanks for the history lesson.

Can anyone get a pic on here of the loser mom with her baby hanging out on route Seven?

I want to turn her in.

Posted by: Compassionate but feckless scam victim ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:14PM

A few years ago on a Saturday in December I was at the Fairfax City shopping center across from Woodson H.S. when a man approached me with what appeared to be his 8-11 year-old daughter.

He asked me for $600 to pay rent--told me he lived in MD and was there to apply for a job as a mechanic in a local garage b/c a friend suggested it, but he didn't get the job and now he was going to get evicted if he didn't come up with the rent money, and he had five kids at his apt. and his wife was sick, and blah, blah, blah.

I didn't trust him, but I didn't like that the girl was shivering, so I didn't want to shoo him away without helping her first. I told him I didn't have that kind of money but come with me. He followed me into Ross (now closed) where I bought the girl a winter coat. She followed him obediently but did not react in any apparent way to anything. I tried to speak to her but he told me she didn't speak English (and it seemed she didn't because she didn't appear to understand me). It was like he was going along, made her put the coat on, but then kept pressing me for money. I told him to follow me again--I wanted more time to see if I could help the child--so I finally settled on a plan to buy them a gift certificate for food at the Shoppers Food Warehouse.

He sat with her on a bench at the front of the store and waited, looking impatient (when I saw him from the check-out line). He accepted the gift card ($75) and departed; before he left, I asked for his address so I could mail him money if I were able. He showed me his license (a Maryland driver's license) and I copied down his name and address. When I got home, I googled the name and found reference to a deportation proceeding in Spain; his name was definitely not Spanish--it was Romany/Gypsy. I figured then that I had been had for sure. But I was hopeful that at least that child might not shiver anymore in the cold.

I will never forget the look in her eyes--actually a non-look--no expression at all no matter how I tried to coax one out of her by talking to her kindly. Because I have children and their eyes are always expressive--full of delight and humor, curiosity and surprise, determination and jealousy, and sleepfulness and peace. There is no sight sadder on earth than a child's eyes with all these natural hues of the light of life snuffed out.

Then and for months later, it never occurred to me that the child could have been anything other than his daughter, as he said. But what if she were a trafficking victim? I think we all need to be vigilant about these possibilities. I made a mistake in not calling the police. I didn't because it seemed certain to me that no crime was actually committed, but I wish I'd sought police guidance anyway. At the least, he was probably trespassing, and the child might have been helped if the police arrested him. I am so sorry about my failure to really help. Please, people, involve the police when you encounter these things!

Posted by: Gypsy ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:16PM

We come from PWC.

We like to invade Fairfax.

Posted by: Concerned citizen ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:22PM

This thread actually has a high purpose, for a change.

Trolls: Find a "hot or not" thread in the off-topic thread for amusement.

This thread should remain serious since it involves some discussion of trying to help children potentially endangered and misused by apparently unscrupulous people.

Posted by: 19th and L St. NW ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:40PM

kardiac Wrote:
> I have seen the same set up at Connecticut and K
> St. downtown.

An older female had a kid in the stroller on 19th and L St. NW, a couple weeks ago. She handed me a index card asking for money, I gladly handed the card back.. She was ~ 5' 5" (30 ish) with a ~4 y/o boy. I instantly thought gypsy. I don't do handouts, hopefully they will move on out of the area, if no one else gives anything either.

Posted by: themoreyouknow ()
Date: August 02, 2011 08:00AM

Compassionate but feckless scam victim Wrote:
> He accepted the gift
> card ($75) and departed; before he left, I asked
> for his address so I could mail him money if I
>
> Then and for months later, it never occurred to me
> that the child could have been anything other than
> his daughter, as he said. But what if she were a
> trafficking victim?

So it is possible to get something else for $75 and you don't have to give away money for nothing? You are saying look for the gypsies with the girls with them?

Date: August 02, 2011 08:04AM

themoreyouknow Wrote:
> So it is possible to get something else for $75
> and you don't have to give away money for nothing?
> You are saying look for the gypsies with the
> girls with them?

Hot or Not thread pics or GTFO

Posted by: juda ()
Date: August 02, 2011 08:17AM

The baby is actually a mexican midget trained to be infantile like. Its not a scam they are both broke and need money for tacos. Please give any them thing you can.

Posted by: NegativeDreamStealer ()
Date: August 02, 2011 08:37AM

I don't consider myself the worldliest of people, but the naivete of some of these remarks stuns even me.

The index-card people have been in Fairfax for years. Yes, they're Gypsies. They've been present throughout Europe for longer than anyone can remember.

There aren't "plenty of" homeless shelters, and the ones that exist aren't safe. Shelters are beside the point, anyway. These folks are nomads.

Neither are there "plenty of" families clamoring to adopt older, not-exactly-white kids who may have been abused. Calling the po-po won't make these kids better off. It may however leave well-meaning foster families in the area worse off. By the time a kid has the dead-eyed look observed by one of the posters above, s/he is likely a sociopath - an irreversible condition. Even the best of families cannot safely live with one of these children in their home.

Depressing, I know. But it is what it is.

Posted by: Theory XXIV ()
Date: August 02, 2011 08:51AM

I wonder if GordonBlvd was one of these dead-eyed babies..that would explain the flat-affect sociopath style of hers...

Date: August 02, 2011 09:18AM

NegativeDreamStealer Wrote:
> Calling the po-po won't make
> these kids better off. It may however leave
> well-meaning foster families in the area worse
> off.

Ah, the argument given by abusers on why you shouldn't report abusers to the police, that the abused will receive more punishment than they would have, so when you call the police you hurt the child. CLASSIC.

> an irreversible condition.
> Even the best of families cannot safely live with
> one of these children in their home.

No sick people should be helped. Attempts should not be made to assist those with mental illnesses, as it is not worth the effort and they probably won't be helped anyway. Of people younger than ten or older than age 50, those who are sick or disabled should be left to die or euthanized, as resources should be saved for the young and able-bodied so they may work.

Posted by: umm ()
Date: August 02, 2011 09:25AM

If you think for one second that a child is being trafficked- call the police!!! That is how most people get rescued, it is the one time being a nosy neighbor type is a wonderful thing.

Date: August 02, 2011 09:28AM

NegativeDreamStealer says he/she is worldly and we're not supposed to do that... I'm confused. Can someone tell us if we are supposed to call the police or not if we see a gypsy child we think is in trouble or in danger? Evidently trying to be human is not justification enough, what is the protocol here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 09:28AM by justsayin.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: August 02, 2011 09:53AM

I've run into these beggars in alexandria at a gas station, claiming to need gas money, when i gave her 75 cents, she gave me a look like i just spit in her hand.

Posted by: sick of freeloaders ()
Date: August 02, 2011 09:57AM

Ran into the same type of scam in Kentucky twice in the same day. The sorry looking redneck come up while your pumping gas and needs $29.95 to pay for a repair of some kind. They both even offered their cell phones for me to hold as collateral. Both times there was a sorrier looking bag chick holding a kid near the pos car. Just tell them you don't carry cash and they go away.

Date: August 02, 2011 01:25PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Ah, the argument given by abusers on why you
> shouldn't report abusers to the police, that the
> abused will receive more punishment than they
> would have, so when you call the police you hurt
> the child. CLASSIC.

There's no civil or rational basis for insinuating that I'm a child abuser.

> No sick people should be helped. Attempts should
> not be made to assist those with mental illnesses,
> as it is not worth the effort and they probably
> won't be helped anyway. Of people younger than
[rest of rant snipped]

Sociopathy isn't a mental illness. It's a personality disorder. There's no treatment and no cure.

> NegativeDreamStealer says he/she is worldly

I do? Show me.

You're entitled to dislike my observations, but your response is a little hysterical, dear.

Posted by: kardiac ()
Date: August 02, 2011 01:56PM

Mother and child at it again today at 19th and L St. NW and then the next block over at 18th. I wonder if there are franchises available?

Date: August 02, 2011 02:12PM

> There's no civil or rational basis for insinuating
> that I'm a child abuser.

I said your opinion agrees with common child abuser arguments. I didn't say YOU were a child abuser, however your defensiveness on that it noted.

> Sociopathy isn't a mental illness. It's a
> personality disorder. There's no treatment and no
> cure.

You are a professional that has physically evaluated that specific child and come to that diagnosis? If you are not/have not, then based on your opinion derived from some Internet forum stranger's description of a child, you advocate complete inaction by others because it would be useless. Heartless and shameful.

Posted by: BrandonVA ()
Date: August 02, 2011 02:15PM

This is a common gypsy scam, I first noticed it in Rome back in 1998. Sometimes the baby is a doll but its covered up with tons of blankets so you can't see that its fake. They often have other kids with them, and when you are distracted looking for change to give, the kids rob you.

The basic rule with gypsies is that they are always trying to scam you, thats basically a fact of life.

Date: August 02, 2011 02:55PM

justsayin Wrote:
> I said your opinion agrees with common child
> abuser arguments. I didn't say YOU were a child
> abuser, however your defensiveness on that it
> noted.

I didn't say that you called me a child abuser. I said that you insinuated it. Now you've done it twice.

> you advocate
> complete inaction by others

I do? Show me.

Your responses are a bizarre mix of strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks. I can't even figure out what you're trying to communicate that has any relationship to my original post.

Posted by: sick of freeloaders ()
Date: August 02, 2011 04:31PM

Hey, This thread is about bums and freeloaders. Lets not attack the ad hominims here.

Posted by: fairfaxguy ()
Date: August 02, 2011 04:53PM

> I'm a child abuser.

look U said it URself dat is a direct quote so why do U hurt kids

Posted by: Amelia Jane ()
Date: August 02, 2011 06:18PM

I work for a local charity; we've received recent reports of families who do a church circuit; they go into local churches and beg for money, a meal, bus fare, gas money, etc. Most all churches gave them something, then the roaming people moved on to after-church suppers and lunches on weekends.

If you think about how many churches there are, even if you get $10 rom each, that's a nice haul.

Posted by: Thanks for the tip ()
Date: August 02, 2011 06:35PM

May God bless Amelia Jane.

Cha Ching!

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: August 02, 2011 08:36PM

I would tell her to fuck off in a nice round about way

Posted by: whiterussian ()
Date: August 02, 2011 10:42PM

Just to reinforce genetic anthropolgist's comments. These clowns are romany/gypsy, (or so they claim), not Romanian. Romanians have been great immigrants to this country.

Be warned, the romany have been robbing churches as well. St Leo's in Fairfax City has warned parish member that these jerks steal purses when the celebrants go up for communion.

Sleazy beyond words. Stay away from these people.

Posted by: anus ()
Date: August 02, 2011 10:57PM

I"ve been hunting gypsies for years.. .. Anytime you see the infant.. It's motionless because it's a doll.. These people don't like bright lights and will run anytime a flute is played

Date: August 10, 2011 01:30PM

Just now my wife was driving in rockville to olney and the same lady is in the middle of the road with a different baby asking for money. FYI dont give here any

Posted by: Taoke a ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:14PM

Baily crap roads Wrote:
> Just now my wife was driving in rockville to olney
> and the same lady is in the middle of the road
> with a different baby asking for money. FYI dont
> give here any

tell her to take a pic. so we know who she is, and it last longer

Posted by: novaguy81 ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:26PM

I saw a woman similar to what is described about a month ago at Lowes parking lot in Hybla Valley. She was dark skinned, thin, nice teeth (did not see gold) with a child in a stroller. She had a small cardboard sign. She said she was from Moldova. I told her I would not give her money, but I would give her a Giant gift card (not redeemable for cash).

So I did. She grabbed a cart, put the kid in it, and I watched her come out with some frozen chicken and a bag of rice.

Posted by: Hollywood ()
Date: August 10, 2011 04:51PM

I saw a lady like this in Vienna hanging outside of CVS. That was back in May I think. It's funny because I don't think I've ever seen any beggars in Vienna before.

Posted by: Forrest Tucker ()
Date: August 10, 2011 05:50PM

Drove thru 7corners last week in the evening fat hispanic woman with deformed left arm which she was waving for all to see was walking down route 7 with plastic cup in her hand banging on car windows for change

Posted by: Peaj ()
Date: August 11, 2011 10:49AM

I live in Fairfax County very near the Loudoun border. Last night, I went to Walmart near Dulles Town Center and there were two young women with infants begging in Walmart's parking lot. I reported it to Walmart's management and mentioned it to others - no one seemed to care. One infant was "asleep" on the mother's shoulder and the other was awake facing outward from the mother. The baby did not seem very interactive. And it didn't seem as if the mother gave a hoot about that baby - I watched for several minutes and it was a very upsetting scene to see such disregard for an infant. If you give money, it only encourages them - is my opinion. Is it legal to panhandle in the counties or the state for that matter??

Posted by: SpareMe ()
Date: August 11, 2011 11:07AM

Peaj Wrote:
> I live in Fairfax County very near the Loudoun
> border. Last night, I went to Walmart near Dulles
> Town Center and there were two young women with
> infants begging in Walmart's parking lot. I
> reported it to Walmart's management and mentioned
> it to others - no one seemed to care. One infant
> was "asleep" on the mother's shoulder and the
> other was awake facing outward from the mother.
> The baby did not seem very interactive. And it
> didn't seem as if the mother gave a hoot about
> that baby - I watched for several minutes and it
> was a very upsetting scene to see such disregard
> for an infant. If you give money, it only
> encourages them - is my opinion. Is it legal to
> panhandle in the counties or the state for that
> matter??

Good question. In Fairfax City a solicitors permit is required
to conduct door-to-door sales. Wonder if the same permit applies
to panhandlers? I'll find out.

Posted by: FuckYou ()
Date: August 11, 2011 12:27PM

At this point the best option is to just mace them or else they will keep coming back.

Posted by: Amelia Jane ()
Date: August 11, 2011 12:49PM

I hand out my charity's business card and tell "beggars" that I would be happy to help, just call. They never call because they are running a racket.

There are so many social service organizations and private, church-run charities that I can guarantee that no one in Fairfax County (or Loudoun) ever needs to beg for food or money.

In my experience, the truly needy have a great amount of pride and it is a big step to call a charity, but they are so grateful when help is given. Visiting a food bank is an act of desperation and we guarantee anonymity and a bit of privacy. No way would any of my clients resort to begging. They are too proud (and too smart) for that. Hence, my guilt-free method of passing along my business card.

Never, ever, give money to anyone begging. Years ago, I was approached by a man begging and when I gave him my card, he gave me the finger. Nice. I consider it quite dangerous to be approached by a stranger with the expectation that you will then open your wallet. No way.

Posted by: FunAndGames ()
Date: August 11, 2011 02:59PM

Take the baby away! Wrote:
> Panhandling for money with a baby is just asking
> for the for the child to be taken away.
>
> If you don't even have the basic needs for your
> child you are shitty parent.
>
> Many couples are desperate to adopt.

Wow, That seems a little harsh, there are a lot of reasons that can happen
to cause someone to have a hard time getting the basic needs their kids and
they may need. Let's not forget the recession this country has been going through
the last few years. People were laid off, lost their homes etc. I don't agree
with the panhandling with your children. I am just saying that because you might be going through a hard time does not make you a shitty parent. Personally I don't think we do enough for the homeless, families needing help, people who are ill yet can not get health insurance due to pre-exisitng or it is not offered through work
that live here in The United States.

We donate so much money and time and even health care services to other countries, believe me I think that is great. I really believe though we need to start more programs to help here in our country. Like Medicaid for instance, in Virginia you can not receive Medicaid, unless you are Pregnant, 18 and under, or receiving SSD or SSI. Since Medicaid is a state run program I really feel it be open for also for people who need it.

" It's all Fun and Games till Someone gets Hurt "

Posted by: harsh, no ()
Date: August 11, 2011 03:02PM

Panhandling with a BABY makes you an awful parent in my eyes. I don't feel sorry for people who have kids and they cannot them. Planned Parenthood is FREE.

Posted by: BigK12 ()
Date: August 11, 2011 03:12PM

I'm never donating money again. I'm can't afford it, I'm tired of it, and I know its never going to where it needs to go. So old lady and baby can starve for all I care. And if any cops are reading this, get off your ass and arrest these panhandlers or shoot them, one or the other instead of sitting on your fat ass at 7-11 shoveling donuts and coffee into your huge mouths.

Posted by: I am with BigK12 ()
Date: August 11, 2011 03:15PM

~~~Just what he said.

My wallet just slammed shut.

Date: August 11, 2011 03:26PM

While you police are doing that, here's a message for Immigration. Why do you give greencards to lazy foreigners and nothing to the foreigners that work??? How fucking stupid are you??? So while the police are rounding up the panhandlers, I want all the "Lazy" foreigners rounding up too, along with those officials in Immigration that put us in this mess and DEPORT THEM ALL TO ANTARTICA!!! YOU ARE ALL ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS!!! NO MONEY FOR TAXES, NO MONEY FOR YOU!!!

NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!
Attachments:
mrt2.jpg

Posted by: FunAndGames ()
Date: August 11, 2011 04:36PM

harsh, no Wrote:
> Panhandling with a BABY makes you an awful parent
> in my eyes. I don't feel sorry for people who have
> kids and they cannot them. Planned Parenthood is
> FREE.

I agree that Panhandling with your kids is wrong. I never disagreed on that. I said that saying because you may not be able to give your child basic needs does not make everyone shitty Parents, because there are a lot of legit reasons that can happen to single parents or 2parent families. Laid off, etc.

To Everyone else: I was not saying to just hand people money. I was saying there are ways we can help people here in our Cities, and Communities. Starting Non-Profit org. etc

" It's all Fun and Games till Someone gets Hurt "

Posted by: My taxes are at 45% ()
Date: August 11, 2011 04:43PM

I am already giving and I support what I think is needed in my community. Panhandling is such a low and to do it with a baby? I really hope the police arrest this so called mom.

Date: August 11, 2011 04:53PM

FunAndGames Wrote:
> harsh, no Wrote:
> -----
> > Panhandling with a BABY makes you an awful
> parent
> > in my eyes. I don't feel sorry for people who
> have
> > kids and they cannot them. Planned Parenthood
> is
> > FREE.
>
>
> I agree that Panhandling with your kids is wrong.
> I never disagreed on that. I said that saying
> because you may not be able to give your child
> basic needs does not make everyone shitty Parents,
> because there are a lot of legit reasons that can
> happen to single parents or 2parent families. Laid
> off, etc.
>
> To Everyone else: I was not saying to just hand
> people money. I was saying there are ways we can
> help people here in our Cities, and Communities.
> Starting Non-Profit org. etc

To be fair, there is a big difference between people who need it and these panhandler (opportunists). To clarify my earlier statements, I will not give money to the fakers. I do however give money to legitimate charities.

Posted by: alek ()
Date: June 02, 2012 12:13AM

These people are gypsies. Their practice of begging while carrying an infant is well-known all over Europe. I'm surprised they managed to enter The States and do their scams here as well. I would recommend against helping them in any way. They are aggressive, and very skillful when it comes about stealing, so they might approach you for a dollar or two and while you reach for something in your purse, they steal from your pocket or car. They are not in need at all, they live in palaces, and drive Mercedes and are the disease of the romanian/ hungarian/ serbian/ bulgarian society, they never go to work and make a fortune out of peoples' naivity and crime. There is a whole network of beggars/ thieves right now in Europe and European countries are trying to get rid of them. If people here encourage them and fall for their apparent poor condition, more and more will get into this country and nobody will ever be able to get rid of them. America is a pure heaven for these criminals, as people and businesses are not warned out of what they are capable. In Europe they got to occupy peoples' homes while these were in vacation and destroyed and stole their things, they install their tents in the middle of cities and use parks and peoples' yards as their personal bathrooms, they steal from everybody and everything they can. Romanian governement tried to educate them and came up with various programs to put them in school and help them get jobs, none of them ever accepted, they just won't work, they live in extreme dirt, they are rude, and aggressive, and if you don't give them money they curse on you and sometimes start a fight, push you or even hit you. Of course, they are not very comfortable doing these things here yet, but it is just a matter of time. With the whole visa policy and visa requirement for people in east european countries to travel to the states, I would be surprised that these gypsies are here legally.

Posted by: ASN1668 ()
Date: June 02, 2012 01:17AM

Just keep giving them handouts in the name of clearing your otherwise yuppie, guilt infested conscious, that will show them!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 02, 2012 08:04AM

LISTEN TO ALEK!!!
It's EXACTLY as he/she states!

The baby is just being used as a prop for yr sympathy but is NOT really in need.

and there is a vibrant criminal activity surrounding what you BELIEVE are ppl in need when it involves a parking lot approach as the one described in this thread.

NEVER GIVE MONEY IN THIS FASHION!! IT FEEDS A CRIMINAL NETWORK!

If you feel the need to give, give to a charitable organization. Let anyone who approaches you in this manner know that you give to a charitable organization and suggest they go their for help. Continue to walk away. AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAR DOOR IS LOCKED

Posted by: marcello ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:05AM

What shit ppl u are all of u should be ashamed of your self's yea just walk away from them is that what they teach u in Satan school's u know what the funny part is. It is that when an American ppl go broke and homeless you will eat out of a garbage can u know what a gypsy woman does she gets money from u evil jinx ppl like your self's and buys steaks with it to fucking bad hahahahahah gypsy ppl will never go away . o and stop calling them Gypsy's will u call a black person a Nigger? So stop it

Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:08AM

marcello Wrote:
> What shit ppl u are all of u should be ashamed of
> your self's yea just walk away from them is that
> what they teach u in Satan school's u know what
> the funny part is. It is that when an American
> ppl go broke and homeless you will eat out of a
> garbage can u know what a gypsy woman does she
> gets money from u evil jinx ppl like your self's
> and buys steaks with it to fucking bad hahahahahah
> gypsy ppl will never go away . o and stop calling
> them Gypsy's will u call a black person a Nigger?
> So stop it

They are gypies, they hit Fairfax every year.

Posted by: marcello ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:11AM

U know u waz a kid before right and your mom and dad probably had to get a hand out before

Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:16AM

marcello Wrote:
> U know u waz a kid before right and your mom and
> dad probably had to get a hand out before

Every year the Gypies come out with their kids, and they panhandle all over Fairfax County, especially right over in that mall where Peter Pan is. They get transported here in vans and small buses. They also go around trying to sell cheapy fake driveway coating that's part of the scam.

Posted by: Dikk Cheeze ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:45PM

Could I donate some cock and nut butter?

Never threw the wood to a gypsy.

Is it true they never shave and have pussy and ass hair as long your arm? That would be revolting and delicious at the same time.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:35PM

Dikk Cheeze Wrote:
> Could I donate some cock and nut butter?
>
> Never threw the wood to a gypsy.
>
> Is it true they never shave and have pussy and ass
> hair as long your arm? That would be revolting and
> delicious at the same time.

The ghetto gypsies are very much like that, plus they smell like month old fish. Might want to hold your nose if you're going to dive into that cesshole.

Posted by: hocus pocus ()
Date: August 19, 2013 09:32PM

That "baby" is a dwarf. He's 46 years old.

Posted by: DR lisa oli ()
Date: November 09, 2013 06:08AM

You do realise these 'dead eyed babys' are actually drugged up on heroin or vodka to keep them sleeping all day so they don't bother the mother or the lady who's holding the baby. She is trafficked by gangs and given the baby as a way to earn extra income sometimes the baby dies right there in her arms and she has to keep holding the dead baby untill her gang leader tells her that her shift of begging is over. The baby itself is untracable as its either bought borrowed or stolen or even produced just for begging perpouse by gang members so when the baby eventually dies from overdose its simply buried and no one knew they even excisted. Its a sad world even sadder to think the baby is used and abused like this. Unfortunatly those who give the money are keeping this buisness alive when in there hearts there just trying to do a good deed. IF ANYONE SEES A WOMAN AND BABY THE BEST THING THEY CAN DO IS DIAL 911. Better to be safe than sorry. If it helps keeping the woman and baby there until police arrive just tell her you are going to ATM and will be back shortly with a donation for her. In mean time ring 911! Children are our future! This poor woman has been trafficked and needs help! Help those who need it! Mother and baby need it! Sometimes these woman have to use the dead baby for upto 3 days after its died until a replacement is put in place!

Posted by: unfairfax ()
Date: November 09, 2013 09:43AM

I was just about to mention this, thanks doc.

THEY DRUG THE BABIES SO THEY STAY QUIET. THE OLDER KIDS TOO.

Why would you never see any of the babies crying, babbling, or even with a bright expression/glimmer of hope in their eyes as all children do? Because they are on heavy narcotics and can do nothing but sleep or loll in a drunken state unable to respond.

The men behind this do it- and they keep them knocked up for fresh kids to pull their scam. The men also collect all the money at the end of the day, probably abuse the woman and child, barely feed them and kick them right back on the street the next day outta their van which is paid for by your panhandling money. Worse than prostitution IMO. Sore they aren't selling themselves but to put the CHILD in danger too....I would LOVE for an officer/paramedic to go up and perform a toxicology test on the CHILD. That would end this scam REAL QUICK.

Posted by: Mike brown ()
Date: January 18, 2014 03:01PM

Saw them in south florida

Posted by: Gianni ()
Date: January 18, 2014 03:49PM

Saw them today. I approached a Gypsy woman with baby in a parking lot to ask directions to the airport and offer her some simulated Armani pleather jackets. (I can't take the jackets back to Italy with me on the plane.) All I asked is that she give me a small donation so I could purchase an iPad for my son. Holding a lighter to the jacket, I demonstrated the fine non-melting quality of the product. They normally sell for $900 each and she missed a great deal. However I am hopeful of working together with her in future.

Posted by: NOT HISPANIC SHES MIDDLE EASTERN ()
Date: January 18, 2014 04:50PM

She not hispanic. she is middle eastern, she was at Best way in Fairfax City today. I told her to get a job

Baily crap roads Wrote:
> wife and kid were eating. My wife felt bad and
> gave her money but I have run into her at other
> public places such as the safeway in mclean and
> wonder if it's some scam where she drives around.
> After we were done she was in the best buy parking
> lot and came up to us again but left after we
> reminded her we already gave her money. Also that
> bailys crossroad panera is ridiculous I witnessed
> people popping in through the back door and
> stealing drinks from the soda fountain. I would
> avoid that area but it is the closest toys and
> baby r us. All the people stealing drinks appeared
> to be waiting for the bus or walking by.

Posted by: due unto others ()
Date: January 18, 2014 04:52PM

Baily crap roads Wrote:
> wife and kid were eating. My wife felt bad and
> gave her money but I have run into her at other
> public places such as the safeway in mclean and
> wonder if it's some scam where she drives around.
> After we were done she was in the best buy parking
> lot and came up to us again but left after we
> reminded her we already gave her money. Also that
> bailys crossroad panera is ridiculous I witnessed
> people popping in through the back door and
> stealing drinks from the soda fountain. I would
> avoid that area but it is the closest toys and
> baby r us. All the people stealing drinks appeared
> to be waiting for the bus or walking by.

I realizze this happened to you a few days ago. You could have offered to beg for money for her.

Posted by: seen it too ()
Date: January 20, 2014 07:21AM

I haven't seen the woman with the baby. But last year a man with a little boy approached me inside the Burke Walmart and asked for money. I was there with my own kids which made it even more awkward. I did not give him money.

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: January 20, 2014 08:02AM

NOT HISPANIC SHES MIDDLE EASTERN Wrote:
> She not hispanic. she is middle eastern, she was
> at Best way in Fairfax City today. I told her to
> get a job
>
> Baily crap roads Wrote:
> -----
> > Has anyone run into a woman holding an infant
> baby
> > begging for money. She appears to be from peru
> or
> > some south american country , has some gold
> dental
> > work. We were in the bailys crossroad panera
> near
> > best buy and she came up to our booth while
> my
> > wife and kid were eating. My wife felt bad and
> > gave her money but I have run into her at other
> > public places such as the safeway in mclean
> and
> > wonder if it's some scam where she drives
> around.
> > After we were done she was in the best buy
> parking
> > lot and came up to us again but left after we
> > reminded her we already gave her money. Also
> that
> > bailys crossroad panera is ridiculous I
> witnessed
> > people popping in through the back door and
> > stealing drinks from the soda fountain. I
> would
> > avoid that area but it is the closest toys and
> > baby r us. All the people stealing drinks
> appeared
> > to be waiting for the bus or walking by.

The best way to deal with people like this is to punch them in the face and then tell them to get a job.

Posted by: Gucci Distributor ()
Date: January 20, 2014 12:12PM

Gianni Wrote:
> Saw them today. I approached a Gypsy woman with
> baby in a parking lot to ask directions to the
> airport and offer her some simulated Armani
> pleather jackets. (I can't take the jackets back
> to Italy with me on the plane.) All I asked is
> that she give me a small donation so I could
> purchase an iPad for my son. Holding a lighter to
> the jacket, I demonstrated the fine non-melting
> quality of the product. They normally sell for
> $900 each and she missed a great deal. However I
> am hopeful of working together with her in future.

+1

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: January 21, 2014 09:19AM

Most are russian Gypsy's. I wouldn't give them anything.

Posted by: noyou ()
Date: January 21, 2014 10:13AM

Solution: Just take her aside pretending that you don't want to be heard and tell her that this territory is yours and if you see her again, you're going to gut her like a fish. That is the christian thing to do.

Posted by: Christian ()
Date: January 21, 2014 09:00PM

^ LOL!

Posted by: Mr.Rose ()
Date: January 21, 2014 09:15PM

Jefferson's finest!
Attachments:
MrRose.jpg

Posted by: Sal ()
Date: January 21, 2014 11:51PM

The gypsies are all over the DC area now. People that are not familiar with them sometimes confused them with Hispanics. Hispanics usually do not beg, and might be standing in corners like in that 7'11 by Culmore looking for construction work. The gypsies on the other hand usually hit areas in which they think people are going to feel sorry for them like outside churches or in areas they think they are going to find people with money. I have seen a bunch of them in my way to work in Montgomery County, n Montgomery County, particularly around Democracy Boulevard, Old Georgetown Road, Rockville Pike and Connecticut Avenue. There it is usually three women, they look like Romanian or Russian gypsies. They come in a car very early in the morning and each woman is dropped in a different corner, including a woman who has a cane . Also I have seen two blonde men around west falls Church Metro station, they had some signs saying they were veteran, but they were east Europeans. These are the same gypsies that I have seen in France, Germany and Belgium stealing in the metros and from tourists

Posted by: LkMjU ()
Date: February 08, 2014 10:59AM

Has anyone seen her this weekend?

Posted by: eLester ()
Date: February 08, 2014 11:21AM

I saw her in the last two weeks on a day when the temps was in the 50's. She was sitting on the curb in a shopping center in Herndon. I think it was Fox Mill Giant or McNair Farms Shoppers Food Warehouse. She looks to be in her 40s but that could be from being outside all the time. I just ignored her as she resembled the other East European women who hustle for money using placards. I also encountered one of those in the last several weeks.

Posted by: Yggdrasil ()
Date: February 08, 2014 12:55PM

I just look at them, say panhandling is illegal and I am calling the cops. When my cell phone comes out they move one. One time I watched where one of the women went; she got into a late model Honda Accord. Giving them money just encourages them to stay in the area. Let's all do our part in getting them out of FFX Co.

Posted by: Anna ()
Date: October 03, 2014 11:37AM

I recently had a woman with an index card approach me wanting money. I had my 11 month old daughter in my arms at the time. I turned my back on her and said that I had no cash. It was instinctual, because I was try to keep my baby away from her. It always really freaks me out when I am approached and I have my baby in my arms. Why would anyone want to approach a lone mother holding a child? Needless to say, I got my baby in the car, and I noticed someone giving her money. They need to get to work and earn a living.

She had an index card saying that she has 3 children. Well, if she has someone willing to watch her kids while she is out begging, then she can have that same person watch her kids while she goes and bags groceries or what not.

Posted by: lionel tudor ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:10PM

I just ran into a young girl at the Safeway Shopping center in Burke (Burke Town Plaza). She handed me an index card that said "I have 4 brothers and my mother lost her job"....I offered to buy her food, but she didn't seem interested in that, and instead asked if I would buy her a gift card, which got my spidey senses tingling and I walked away from her. I think the Gypsys havKeep e a whole ring, what I'm not clear on is why they use the index card as they seem to be able to speak english.

Very suspicious.

Posted by: Onika Maraj ()
Date: October 24, 2014 09:04PM

I live in KPW, but while I was at Burke Centre Chipotle, I saw the same lady with a Baby begging for money.. I saw her at Twinbrooke Shopping Center too.. It's weird

Posted by: sawther ()
Date: October 24, 2014 09:10PM

I saw womenwiblar in the lerl. I rn.

Posted by: Barack ()
Date: October 25, 2014 01:46PM

At PanAm Safeway a few weeks ago I had just picked up a head of romaine lettuce and was shaking the water off it when a young woman approached from behind and stuck an index card in front of me. She flinched when the water from the lettuce hit her in the face. The index card said something about needing money for medicine for her child. I just shook my head NO and moved on. A few moments later I noticed she had accosted another shopper in the produce section.

Posted by: BEWARE ()
Date: April 29, 2016 12:00AM

Classic gypsy scam.

Date: April 29, 2016 05:20PM

I see the same thing, except at the Walmart at Chantilly Crossing near Dulles Expo Center and the other Walmart in Fair Lakes. I guess there is something fishy about it, so I'll just insist on declining and funding charities that I know well.

Posted by: vixis ()
Date: April 29, 2016 06:27PM

Do not give these people money, giving them money deters them from going out and getting jobs and relying on free handouts. If they are here illegally, then they need to go back to their own country. Look at those on welfare, why should they work when the get money to stay home. My lil sister in law pulls this same crap, she pops out 3 kids. She has a husband but moved out because my mother in law convinced her she could get more money if she lived with her, she goes on welfare and gets $1,500 a month just for one freaking kid. She is trying to get $$ for the other two kids, the oldest is going on 10. The only job she had was before she had kids and that lasted a year and hasn't worked since. Since my mother in law died, she has been begging on Gofundme to get $13,000.00 to save the house and plays the piti me story. I have no sympathy for people who can work but refuse to, it's frustrating for taxpayers to support lazy asses.

Posted by: Dewdewdewey ()
Date: April 30, 2016 07:36PM

Fuck this cunt. I'll kick her in the cunt if she comes p to me with this crap. I'll kick hr fucking kid in the head when she drops it on the ground to run away. Fucking cockroaches. If she's able to fuck a guy then she's able to make him pay his share.

Posted by: WannaFuckJessica Simpson ()
Date: April 30, 2016 07:37PM

We should post her picture on here with where it was taken so we can track her.

Posted by: Dan Reyes ()
Date: August 25, 2016 05:39AM

The poor will always be with us versus the good Samaritan.   That is the struggle.   How to  combat the anguish of poverty without suffering from an impoverished spirit.   In America there are groups that are geared to helping the whole spectrum of those who are needy.  Those who are in temporary need, to those who are homeless.   Want to make a change... support those groups and point the needy to them.  Bless the man who gives of his pocket, thank God for the man who gives  not only from his pocket but also gives his time , using  both his heart and mind.

Posted by: True Christianity ()
Date: August 27, 2016 07:57PM

Jesus also pulled out a bullwhip and scourged scoundrels.

Don't pull that "Good Samaritan" shit on me. Any woman who is begging, and has a child with her, deserves to go to jail, and the child taken away from her.

Also, if you give to a beggar on the street, you are increasing misery. To help the homeless, you need to give directly to shelters. Beggars on the street come in to varieties: 1) the alcoholic; if you give him/her money, you are killing them; 2) the man/woman who at the end of the day goes back to their nice home, with a big wad of cash.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.