HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fun stuff to do for college students
Posted by: redskins2 ()
Date: December 21, 2007 02:03PM

If any, what kind of a nightlife does Fairfax have? Is there any fun stuff to do for college students?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fun stuff to do for college students
Posted by: Faxin and Relaxin ()
Date: December 21, 2007 02:18PM

yes, of course

you can go get hammered at the Auld Shebeen and listen to a horrible cover band. you can get shithoused at the fire house and listen to a shitty cover band. you can go get blasted at tt reynolds and listen to a horrible overly loud local band. you can goto club rain and pretend you're in DC and get a table and bottle service but have them keep your bottle behind the bar at all times because bottle service is against the law in DC

you can metro into arlington and go get plastered at some dump with a bunch of twenty something ex frat boy first job outta JMU diesel jeans blue button down club monico type fgts

Posted by: hang over ()
Date: December 21, 2007 02:53PM

get over here and rake my leftover leaves if you want something to do, damn college pukes

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: December 21, 2007 03:03PM

If you're nice I'll let you whitewash my fence, but you better hurry because there's only half the fence left and a lot people want to do it.

If you bring your own paint and brush I'll let you paint it for $25. Cash only, I don't want to be paid by one of those college checks that bounces across my driveway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2007 03:05PM by Lurker.

Posted by: still703 ()
Date: December 21, 2007 03:04PM

I'd recommend the Ballston-Clarendon corridor. Lots of places to go and a fairly young crowd.

RiRa's
Clarendon Grill/Ballroom
Whitlow's
Mister Days

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2007 03:05PM by still703.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 21, 2007 03:14PM

redskins2 Wrote:
there any fun stuff to do for college students?

Hang out downtown, or head into Arlington like still703 said. There are more people around and you can walk or cab around to other places. I couldn't imagine wanting to really hang out in Fairfax county if I were still in college. There's more stuff going on in DC and Arlington.

Posted by: Gravis licks me so good ()
Date: December 21, 2007 06:32PM

Go hang out with Gravis if you like to do gay stuff under the disguise of doing manly stuff.
Ex. Going hunting, during which Gravis will tenderly unbuckle your jeans and rub his hairy balls on your hairy behind.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.