HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
noisy surveillance planes used by state police to harass
Posted by: david G ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:19AM

Are you aware that in addition to the noisy helicopters, there are noisy surveillance planes used by....guessing Fairfax or /and Va state police. And in my case used to purposely harass and intimidate.

It all started a couple of years ago when I noticed that many times when I arrived home from work (schedule changes so time would differ) there would be a unmarked white single engine plane circling my position. One day after it circled for about an hour I decided to take a ride and determined that it was tracking ME. Long and short is that this occurred many times, and I would be followed sometimes very far away. Since this plane was high performance (could rev very high, tight turns, etc.) and had a rather unique sound and look it was easy to detect and ID . Since I am NOT involved in ANY illegal activity this has me puzzled.

I have observed this over a 2 year period and luckily it is now stopped (fingers crossed). I did document and videotape when possible, as well a have additional witnesses verify I was not crazy, for purposes of law-suite. I believe this needs to be exposed in a court room, as harassment of this type is a violation of civil rights. I am currently seeking legal advice.

I am probably just one of many innocent people this has or is happening to. What is disturbing is that there was no effort made on the part of the plane to conceal their activity. Again, lots of low fly bys and hi revs and noise for everyone to enjoy for hours on end. The only purpose I could deduce was that it was meant to harass. And I made it clear by my open and visible videotaping in their cameras plane sight that I knew that I was their target of the harassment. Game up.

Additional note - sometimes a 4 prop higher altitude and 2 prop plane with the single prop are working in concert, as I have noted them together many times. This may indicate homeland security origins. Only the feds and military use 4 prop, so I'm told. Also, the Fairfax police helicopter is involved too sometimes particularly on two separate occasions.

If you have information to share that is relevant, and not just an attack or stupid joke (watch the A=HOLES appear anyway) then please share. Or just spread the word- freedom is not free. It needs an expensive lawyer. Peace out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: noisy surveillance planes used by state police to harass
Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:39AM

Paranoid much?

Medication will help the imaginary things in the sky go away....

Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:51AM

Posted by: Raptured ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:42AM

david G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It all started a couple of years ago when I
> noticed that many times when I arrived home from
> work (schedule changes so time would differ) there
> would be a unmarked white single engine plane
> circling my position.

Only small planes allowed to fly in this area are those that are testing security or the traffic-observing one(s). Typical behavior for the traffic planes is to fly along major routes and do a LOT of circling around significant problem areas. You didn't say where "home" is but the odds are probably excellent that you're watching traffic planes.

Posted by: Those wild and crazy lawyers ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:43AM

Not being an attorney myself (although I have played one on TV), I can only imagine what happens in a "law-suite".
Attachments:
lawyers.jpg

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:58AM

@OP..........................
Attachments:
try decaf 2.jpg

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: July 17, 2011 09:14AM

They're out to get you, don't listen to these other posters. Really, they are out to get YOU!

Posted by: You're an idiot ()
Date: July 17, 2011 10:57AM

You need a therapist not a lawyer. The best is when you said it was following you from very far away. Oh and even if it was cops can follow you all they want and it's not a violation of your civil rights.

Posted by: dr paranoid ()
Date: July 17, 2011 11:00AM

Attachments:
TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: July 17, 2011 11:38AM

What turns an annoying coincidence into intentional harassment?

THIS GUY.

Posted by: GMAN ()
Date: July 17, 2011 12:34PM

You were right, absent any meaningful info the ASSHOLES did weigh-in with useless info and non funny jokes.

The planes you are seeing cover the entire area. Homeland Security dollars fund a whole host of surveillance methods including tracking your cell phone locations and Ariel photography when they pass over the phones they track.

Good luck getting any useful info on this site, these people are jerks here.

Posted by: Walliford Pip ()
Date: July 17, 2011 01:00PM

why does this op make me think of paper bags filled with handguns and coffee cans filled with coke

and I almost cut my hair

Karen what did you do to the spaghetti sauce

Posted by: Agent Harrison ()
Date: July 17, 2011 04:08PM

David G,

We can chemtrail your home, work, or golf course, anytime we damn well please. You better stop posting about this stuff, remember what happened in Dallas a long time ago.

- Regards,
CIA

Posted by: wow ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:02PM

GMAN Wrote:
> You were right, absent any meaningful info the
> ASSHOLES did weigh-in with useless info and non
> funny jokes.
>
> The planes you are seeing cover the entire area.
> Homeland Security dollars fund a whole host of
> surveillance methods including tracking your cell
> phone locations and Ariel photography when they
> pass over the phones they track.
>
> Good luck getting any useful info on this site,
> these people are jerks here.

I had no idea the little mermaid was involved. I thought she lived underwater, being a mermaid and all

edit by Cary: closed html tag

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2011 07:05PM by Cary.

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:54PM

GMAN = an internet nerd who pretends to have something to do with anything related (and easily found on Google) to the FBI / CIA etc...

Posted by: Henry ()
Date: July 17, 2011 07:57PM

Walliford Pip Wrote:
> why does this op make me think of paper bags
> filled with handguns and coffee cans filled with
> coke
>
> and I almost cut my hair
>
>
> Karen what did you do to the spaghetti sauce
Attachments:
DownloadedFile-1.jpeg

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 17, 2011 09:18PM

Raptured Wrote:
> david G Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It all started a couple of years ago when I
> > noticed that many times when I arrived home
> from
> > work (schedule changes so time would differ)
> there
> > would be a unmarked white single engine plane
> > circling my position.
>
> Only small planes allowed to fly in this area are
> those that are testing security or the
> traffic-observing one(s). Typical behavior for the
> traffic planes is to fly along major routes and do
> a LOT of circling around significant problem
> areas. You didn't say where "home" is but the odds
> are probably excellent that you're watching
> traffic planes.

The oil/gas company also uses observation planes to checkout their pipeline right-of-ways.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: MindControl ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:53AM

I'm sure the police have all the money in the world to buy a plane and fly around it in for the purposes of......wait for it....your harassment!!! There are also these great things called traffic reports, which since we live in the worst area for traffic in the nation with the stupidest drivers. I think the last time I checked they these "traffic reports" from the air. Fairfax County has no fixed wing aircraft, and VSP does not either in this area of VA.

I think the time is overdue for you to drop the camera, get a prescription for Zoloft or some other SSRI, and go to Jimmy Buffet land in your back yard in a hammock. Otherwise, me thinks you will soon be wrapping your head in Reynold's aluminum foil to avoid those damn mind control waves coming from the CIA satellites they have positioned in stationary orbit above your house.

Posted by: Sally T ()
Date: July 18, 2011 10:04AM

Police departments nationwide pay out close to a half billion in harasssament lawsuits YEARLY. So it is a problem that needs examination but is ignored. In regard to the plane, I have seen and heard it doing similar things in the Annandale area. Very annoying. The airspace is restricted so there is no chance of it being a private single prop. Good luck figuring this out. Do us all a favor and expose these noisy bastards.

Posted by: ChemTrails ()
Date: July 18, 2011 10:23AM

Though many of you are laughing surveillance planes in FXC are nothing to laugh about. Recently I was reading on a well known blog that some of the government's pilots had to get in their flight hours in case there was a government shut down. Further, they were likely spamming the skies with what was left of their chem trails pre-fiscal year 2012 in order to get more the following year. It's a pretty routine government trick to do this and I highly suggest you look into this.

The more the government in our area blasts us with their chemtrails the more our physiology is affected. Cancer rates are up in the area too.

Posted by: Pilot Pretender ()
Date: July 18, 2011 10:38AM

They are traffic or survey planes.

Posted by: Knockin It ()
Date: July 18, 2011 11:25AM

Plains are dangerous things!

Posted by: cessna ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:11AM

I live in a suberb of vancouver canada and a few months ago i kept hearing a turbo prop plane flying over head. This plane turns out to be a cessna 182 turbo prop operated by the rcmp. They fly in a large circle patern for up to six hours straight at least evey second day. You can watch this guy just keep going around and around. Iphoned two local airports and one said they cant talk about it and the other one said its a surveillance plane either military or police. It might seem like its following you because its such a large circle they fly but these are real.Next step is to get pictures of it on the ground.

Date: August 14, 2011 10:40AM

Actually this is quite common. Whenever there is nothing to do (90% of the time) they take the plane out and follow random people. This procedure satisfies the three key points for a FCPD job well done: (1) intimidates the public, (2) wastes taxpayer money, and (3) looks great on an overtime sheet.

Posted by: capt obvious ()
Date: August 16, 2011 04:56AM

thetruthwillsetyoufree Wrote:
> Actually this is quite common. Whenever there is
> nothing to do (90% of the time) they take the
> plane out and follow random people. This procedure
> satisfies the three key points for a FCPD job well
> done: (1) intimidates the public, (2) wastes
> taxpayer money, and (3) looks great on an overtime
> sheet.

really? find me a picture, or FOIA request responce about the FCPD air plane....as a matter of fact I'll pay you 1,000,000.00 for this picture....

oh wait, you'd have better chances of finding information and pictures of bigfoot as this "plane" does not exist...good luck next time!

Date: August 16, 2011 08:04AM

How are you going to pay me a mil? Fairfax County Police captains don't make that much.

Posted by: Czar Swami ()
Date: August 16, 2011 11:02AM

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: August 16, 2011 04:35PM

Yep, you're that important that the government decided to track you for two years using an unmarked single engine airplane (aren't most single engine planes "unmarked"?).

You see, they needed to track you by flying around in a plane because GPS technology doesn't exist and they couldn't just plant bugs in your car... uh oh... you better go check your car!!

Ah, no wait. Tracking you wasn't their primary motive. It was to harass and intimidate you! They just wanted to show you that they were above you and could at any time crash their plane into your house/car/face anytime they wanted. Game up.

Anyways, I'm going to visit Harvard this weekend, anyone know a good hotel in the area that has moderately priced law-suites?

Posted by: GMAN 2 ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:05PM

I have noticed the same planes doing these long-term low altitude circles and have made a complaint to the FAA in DC. It's taken a while and some digging but I have found an FAA representative who has identified the planes as being operated by the National Security Administration, NSA.
Apparently the NSA is using the Patriot Act to track locations and communications DIRECT from cell phones and broadband Internet adapters. In case you were not aware, no warrants are needed to intercept these communications because they utilize the public airwaves. In this way the NSA can have anyone on their "hit list" and do surveillance for as long and as open as they wish. If the NSA wants to follow you, and harass as much as they want, it appears they can do it. Thanks to the Patriot Act.
Until we make laws to restrain the NSA they can harass at will.
Good advice would be to contact your elected representatives. Unfortunately most of these voted to extend the Patriot act, as it's politically unpopular to do anything which would weaken the ILLUSION of security.
What is even more alarming is that the NSA is now doing random surveillance, collecting info and turning suspicious activity over to the FBI and local police who can use the info to get real warrants. With unlimited secret budget's soon our Sky's will be full of these planes. So sad our whole area is becoming more like a war zone. No one to stop it, especially these trolls on this site.

The trolls will come out now... come on assholes. no info just stupid jokes, weak minded, you don't deserve your freedoms you take for granted.

Posted by: That was norad ()
Date: August 16, 2011 11:40PM

That was NORAD ops you heard, not VSP.

Posted by: snarkytroll ()
Date: August 17, 2011 12:42AM

your power bill is too high, man.

Posted by: Silence Dogood ()
Date: September 13, 2011 12:10AM

Do not research anything on the net about the protocols of Zion.

Do not research anything about Freemasonry.

Do not visit a nudist club or nudist resort.. The Zionists own the resorts and clubs.

Do not visit a Masonic Lodge unless someone in your family has been a member of Freemasonry in the past.

Do not speak to anyone in governement about changes that you think should be made to make the United States a better place. They're not here to make the U.S.A a better place, they're here to make money.

Follow these rules and you won't be targeted by anyone from the NSA.

Posted by: DaMan ()
Date: September 13, 2011 12:42AM

If you don't stop posting about this we are going put our tracking plane back on you.

You've been warned!

Posted by: Paul Revere ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:26PM

If you're being followed by local red shirts, the best way to defend yourself is to go to your local hardware store and purchase some roofing nails, the ones with the large round heads, and purchase some gloves also. The next time you notice being that your're being followed speed up to a speed to where you can barely see the vehicles behind you, then pull ove to the side of the road, but keep the same speed, with one glove on your hand used to throw the nails, toss a handful of nails out the driver side window of your vehicle. Next relax and watch as the dumb asses run over all the nails and they suddenly slow down in the distance. It works! The planes that are following you are drones and they are conrolled by a group of people in a semi-truck or van. With the glove on your hand toss some nails on the street where you live in areas where vans and semi-trucks normally travel. Then relax and notice the planes are no longer around for a couple of days. Not only does this keep the red shirts off your ass, but it also depletes the funding used by the county and state to carry out these operations and that funding dries up quick when you're armed with roofing nails. If the nails cause them to wreck, hey it's their own fault for following you, you're just defending yourself. If you want to fight this war, you're going to have to not be afraid of the results after using these weapons.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:45PM

Paul Revere Wrote:
> If you're being followed by local red shirts, the
> best way to defend yourself is to go to your local
> hardware store and purchase some roofing nails,
> the ones with the large round heads, and purchase
> some gloves also. The next time you notice being
> that your're being followed speed up to a speed to
> where you can barely see the vehicles behind you,
> then pull ove to the side of the road, but keep
> the same speed, with one glove on your hand used
> to throw the nails, toss a handful of nails out
> the driver side window of your vehicle. Next relax
> and watch as the dumb asses run over all the nails
> and they suddenly slow down in the distance. It
> works! The planes that are following you are
> drones and they are conrolled by a group of people
> in a semi-truck or van. With the glove on your
> hand toss some nails on the street where you live
> in areas where vans and semi-trucks normally
> travel. Then relax and notice the planes are no
> longer around for a couple of days. Not only does
> this keep the red shirts off your ass, but it also
> depletes the funding used by the county and state
> to carry out these operations and that funding
> dries up quick when you're armed with roofing
> nails. If the nails cause them to wreck, hey it's
> their own fault for following you, you're just
> defending yourself. If you want to fight this war,
> you're going to have to not be afraid of the
> results after using these weapons.

Jesus Christ you're an idiot. Nice email by the way: piratesgold@gmail.com

Posted by: haterofpigs ()
Date: March 28, 2014 11:11PM

2014-i have been contuinously followed and harrrased by pig helicopters and aircraft and drones for the past several years. because im muslim and I spray painted anti war slogans.in my work and at my home and wherever I go , those pigs follow me. I hope they die and go to hell. the worst thing about it is that no one believes me. and thers not much that can be dome about it legally. even got arrested for shinig a powerfull spotlight on the helicopter that was cicling my house that at night.
im surprised to hear that others are going throught the sane thing, that I am
police are no better than the criminals they preteend to be protecting us form

Posted by: JENNA 094 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 12:08AM

Was the plane flying at 5000 feet and circling in 2 mile orbits?

Re: what a dip sheet
Posted by: uckery ()
Date: March 30, 2014 03:42AM

haterofpigs Wrote:
> 2014-i have been contuinously followed and
> harrrased by pig helicopters and aircraft and
> drones for the past several years. because im
> muslim and I spray painted anti war slogans.in my
> work and at my home and wherever I go , those pigs
> follow me. I hope they die and go to hell. the
> worst thing about it is that no one believes me.
> and thers not much that can be dome about it
> legally. even got arrested for shinig a powerfull
> spotlight on the helicopter that was cicling my
> house that at night.
> im surprised to hear that others are going
> throught the sane thing, that I am
> police are no better than the criminals they
> preteend to be protecting us form

why ressurect a thread from 2011 to see how big your balls hang? On top of that you picked a religious group to make your attack. I hope they ban your IP.

Posted by: Won't Tell ()
Date: February 03, 2015 06:45PM

Don't believe any of these idiots. You are right these planes have been harassing not only you but other people too for some time now. Not sure what we can do but maybe buy an orgone blaster lol either way just relax. They can't do much.
=]

Posted by: Removing foil now... ()
Date: February 03, 2015 11:23PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/14/report-secret-government-program-uses-aircraft-for-mass-cellphone-surveillance/

The U.S. Department of Justice is collecting data from Americans’ cellphones with surveillance planes that “mimic cellphone towers,” according to a Wall Street Journal report.

The program is designed to catch criminals, but collects data from innocent people as well, sources familiar with the operation told the Journal.

The program bears some resemblance to the National Security Administration’s dragnet approach to collecting information while tracking terrorists.

A Justice Department official would not confirm or deny the existence of the program to the Journal: “The official said discussion of such matters would allow criminal suspects or foreign powers to determine U.S. surveillance capabilities. Justice Department agencies comply with federal law, including by seeking court approval, the official said.”

The program has existed since 2007, and is operated by the U.S. Marshals Service’s Technical Operations Group. It deploys Cessna aircraft from at least five airports that, combined, have a flying range that covers most of the U.S. population.

According to the Journal story, by Devlin Barrett, the planes carry a device called a “dirtbox” — the name is inspired by Digital Receiver Technology Inc., the Boeing subsidiary that makes the device — that acts like a cellphone communications tower.

Cellphones register user locations with towers every few minutes, even if they aren’t making a call.

By intercepting these signals, the dirtboxes can identify phones’ unique registration information — even phones with encryption like the new iPhone 6.

The device can pinpoint the location of a cellphone within 10 feet and manipulate the phone by jamming its signal. It can extract text messages and photos from phones, too.

Instead of asking cellphone companies for subscriber information, which law enforcement has done with increased frequency in recent years, agencies can now find it themselves.

In a single flight, the device can collect information about tens of thousands of cellphones. People familiar with the program told the Journal the device can identify phones linked to criminal suspects and keep that information, but “lets go” of information from other phones.

Posted by: Mothra (alias) ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:28AM

This could be just a coincidence or traffic observation plane, but if you have noticed it that often for two years and there have been other strange occurances such as the tactics used in gang stalking or organized stalking, then this could be a case of "air stalking". Please go to www.fightgangstalking.com and read about gang stalking. Stalking by multiple perpetrators which is known as "bullying on steroids". It is possible you are a targeted individual. A victim of gang stalking. Do you know if you pissed someone off or were a "whistle blower" and got on the wrong side of someone with connections to law enforcement? If this is indeed gang stalking, then the program is designed to make you look crazy or cause you to do something irrational. It is almost impossible to prove. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. DO NOT go around telling people that are not experiencing this about it. They will not believe you and will think you are a "tinfoil had conspiracy nut". This is a psyops program and is supposed to make the victim appear crazy. DO NOT PANIC and know that there are many other targeted individuals out there. One such victim was Aaron Alexis. You can read about his situation on www.fightgangstalking.com as well.
NOTE: Stay away from FFCHS (Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance) website because they are a Govt front group and disinformation group. Also OSI (Organized Stalking Informers). BOTH are Govt disinformation groups and want you to join them for data mining of targeted individuals.

Posted by: Gamer ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:28PM

It could also be an example of VIPR (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response). Read the book "A Government of Wolves" by John Whitehead. He is also the founder of the Rutherford Institute for human rights in Charlottesville VA

Posted by: Bell 429 down! Mayday! ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:35PM

I have some over stock Russia SAMs and (s-300) available, will take care of anything except newer fighters such as f35/f22. My ad is on Craigslist, $2,000,000 obo. I will help you set it up in your backyard. A quite sky is only an email away! I sleep like a baby now knowing the air space over my home is fully protected, no more stalkers.

Posted by: hJMdT ()
Date: June 03, 2015 07:32AM

hmm

Posted by: Your Next Door Neighbor ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:05PM

I have a nosy neighbor. Everytime I send up my drone chopper to take surveillance videos, my neighbor starts having a fit. Please tell him to shut up.

Posted by: Grayze own ()
Date: July 13, 2015 02:14PM

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/letter-from-5-15-05-sacremento-county-airport-system-appolgise

letter from 5-15-05 Sacremento county airport system appolgise for millitary U.S. NAVY E6 flying over my home for 2.5 hours
Posted by Daniel Morgan on June 29, 2013 at 7:30am

(Daniel took the trouble to acquire radar maps of the illegal air traffic:)

"I just pulled out a few old letters from 5-15-2005 from Sacramento county airport system apologizing for military U.S. NAVY E6 flying over my home for 2.5 hours. When I complained 1.5 hours longer then the Navy can legally fly over homes. I was in phone contact with local airports about the abnormality of these planes, flight patterns and dropping in altitude so rapidly. at this time I was using a faraday cage I built in my garage to protect myself from the constant bombardment of microwaves on myself and family. So the planes and helos had to come back and forth for a long periods of time. Thats how I know some of the things I was doing to protect myself and family was working. I was protecting myself as much as possible during this time, and had much more energy. During this time I was extremely ill for weeks. I believe I was hospitalized around this time, and this Surveillance plane E6 was showing up every where I went for a week. I understand how this sounds. But I have the radar images of this happening. I went to many places over this week to avoid this plane up too 100 miles away underground you name it I tried it. Where the plane loops two times north east I had left my home to see if it followed me and it always did. It would Break its holding pattern to do flyovers of my body where ever I was and I could feel it. It would just show back up.. The readings I took of my home during this were extremely low and constant high Fq. My name Morgan is under my address Again this is one shot of Hundreds I have along with other evidence. I have spoken and stayed in-contact with Glen Rickelton for many years, He is a long time Noise officer of Mather air-force base. Glen has told me in all his years of watching air-traffic he has never seen aircraft fly in the radical patterns it has around my home and thats because im leaving and shielding myself all the time. This was 8 years ago..."

Posted by: big brother121 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 05:31PM

OP is a paranoid pussy.

Posted by: Honest Abe ()
Date: November 21, 2015 07:45PM

Guys hate to break it to you and your local traffic planes, I have been followed by these same planes no matter my geographical location. You guys need to do your homework. The government has been sending surveillance planes all over the country which use special devices that simulate cell towers which tricks your phone into coughing up data. My heart goes out to you man not only bc I know how annoying and troublesome having planes follow me despite no record of criminal activity but because these over confident ignorami doubt your perceptive instinct that they are doing what you said they were. How cute to read the sub sophomoric and adorably naive compatriots and their blind nationalistic opinions. Being an American means you stand up for your rights even, especially if it's the government encroaching on them. They can watch me take a piss if they'd like I have nothing to hide but it is very annoying my friend I hope they are conducting surveillance on actual criminals or potential ones atleast.

Posted by: pfc .R ()
Date: December 07, 2016 07:36PM

Fuckin idiots. He's telling the truth. I was in air defense u.s
Army. Same choppers and planes work home. My boss even documented this. When you let them know you are recording the stay back just a lil. They know it's illegal. Don't show fear. Let them know you ain't going down easy hooah

Posted by: Anonchowder ()
Date: December 08, 2016 12:07PM

Op, you are not alone on this one. You're not paranoid just woke.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.