HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Local Blogs
Posted by: Ex Chic ()
Date: December 11, 2007 06:21PM

I'm trying to find as many local blogs as I can, especially if they're Reston-oriented. It's for work. What are some good ones?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Local Blogs
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 11, 2007 06:28PM

Posted by: § ()
Date: December 11, 2007 06:42PM

RestonWeb.com; hyperlink: "message board". -§

Posted by: Gloryhole ()
Date: December 11, 2007 08:33PM

www.restonsucks.com

Date: December 11, 2007 08:37PM

Restonsucks... that's the best you could do?

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 11, 2007 08:57PM

Posted by: Gloryhole ()
Date: December 12, 2007 09:05AM

"Restonsucks... that's the best you could do?"

Good point Ex. Heres a better one: www.exchicisawhore.com
And what with the name? Are you a guy now. Did you grow a penis?

Date: December 12, 2007 10:51AM

hahaha nooo... I had this name when I was commenting on the Chics N Wings thread because I used to work there. I never thought about it that way, yeah I do sound like a tranny.

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: December 12, 2007 04:11PM

Posted by: BR ()
Date: December 12, 2007 04:44PM

Check out this entry on the Meade Blog. He can just barely contain his bitterness:

"I drove up tonight to play at Market Street Coffee in Leesburg. It was right slow the whole night. I had at the maximum five people. I did sell an album and the baristas split their tips with me. Still, I only made about 30$ . These two girls I went to high school with Aubrey and Brooke came out. But they didn't stay long and wanted alcohol and left with some guy to get a drink. I didnt see them after that. It was nice of them to come though. The weather was good though- not bitterly cold. They had the door open. My dissapointment came from that I thought for sure there would be plenty of folks streaming in from the Taly Ho theater which was right next door- but hardly anyone was at the movies. I guess people were worn out from Christmas shopping- and maybe I just picked the wrong night. I did enjoy the drive through. The area of Loudoun is really beautiful. Its odd to be back there. But I still have mixed feelings about the area I grew up in. It was a bitter sweet experience for me. I was glad to see Aubrey and Brooke though. Too bad they didn't stay. Some people need their booze, I guess. The drive back to Richmond was pretty smooth. I just wished more people had shown up. The whole downtown of Leesburg was more dead than a cemetary."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.