HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looking for k-6 with best looking teachers
Posted by: Single Dad ()
Date: December 11, 2007 05:39PM

Hi all. I'm a single dad that will moving to Fairfax County from Atlanta in the beginning of March. I will be working in FairLakes and sometimes driving into DC. I do not mind a commute, and yes - I have heard ALL about the local traffic. I will adjust accordingly and cope just fine.

More important to me than the commute, is where I send my child, who will be transferring amid his 2nd grade year. Yes, I know I should have waited until the summer, but my assignment changed with little notice and I was left with nearly no choice but to move. But he's a social kid and will be just fine. When I say "Washington DeeC!", he smiles from ear to ear.

Moving along, I am looking for the Elementary Schools in the area that have the best looking female teachers and staff.

Now before you burn me at the cross for this request, you must understand I have done my research. I understand that Fairfax is within the top 5 county school districts in the United States, as well as one of the highest per capita incomes. That being said, I trust that all of your schools are excellent and will prepare my child for what lies ahead of him both academically and professionally. I have only the highest of hopes and ambitions for him, as I am sure the rest of you do for your own. I feel very comfortable with this County, from what I have heard and read, which allows me to adjust the criteria for finding a suitable elementary school district to move in to.

I have always been attracted to teachers. Maybe thats why I married one. To me they represent something so pure, good-hearted, wholesome, and unselfish -- And coincidentally, some of them aren't so bad to look at.

I have asked coworkers, and they have suggested the following, and please excuse any spelling errors as I wrote them on a cocktail napkin: Laural Ridge, Mosby Woods, and Oakton.

I'm hesitant to trust them, as it is probably where their own children attend. Possibly all they know, and happened to see a couple pretty faces on back to school night or a PTA meeting. That, or they want me to move into their neighborhood so I can drive them to work. This is why I wanted to consult the forum; to see if I could get some honest feedback from sources with little bias.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to moving to Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for k-6 with best looking teachers
Posted by: bender ()
Date: December 11, 2007 05:44PM

This one is kind of hot but she names teddy bears mohommad.
Attachments:
1204070750_M_teacher6.jpg

Posted by: § ()
Date: December 11, 2007 06:40PM

I don't feel tardy. -§

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: December 11, 2007 07:05PM

Yeah, those teachers are so pure. LOL You might try this one, but she is partial to thirteen year olds. Here's the video she sent to the kid.

Posted by: Single Dad ()
Date: December 11, 2007 07:12PM

I forget to mention, serious replies only

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 11, 2007 08:38PM

Is it ok if they have a record?
Attachments:
art_lafave_mugshot.jpg

Posted by: priapus ()
Date: December 11, 2007 09:34PM

At first I thought the title was K9 with best looking teachers

Posted by: niicee ()
Date: December 11, 2007 09:57PM

Iwent to mosby woods.. back then there wasnt any good looking teachers that i remeber...

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: December 11, 2007 10:13PM

You are out of luck, the good looking teachers only sleep with 12 - 16 year old boys.

Posted by: Banger ()
Date: December 11, 2007 10:23PM

Try another message board. You took a wrong turn in Fredericksburg.

Posted by: Lorton guy ()
Date: December 12, 2007 10:32AM

This is what makes FU so freakin cool -- the dude is more concened with hot teachers than his kid's education. I love it.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: December 12, 2007 10:43AM

Single Dad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I forget to mention, serious replies only

You are coming to Fairfax and expect to hook-up with hot elementary teachers at your kid's school and you post "serious replies only?"

Maybe the people in Atlanta are that fucking stupid, but you are dealing with an educated, and highly cynical, crowd here.

"serious replies only." Oy!

Date: December 12, 2007 10:46AM

Jester Wrote:
> >
> Yeah, those teachers are so pure. LOL You might
> try this one, but she is partial to thirteen year
> olds. Here's the video she sent to the kid.

What gets me about all of this is how stupid can the 13-year-olds be to rat out their hot teacher? I mean, I'd be hittin' that for years if I could get away with it. Those 13-year-olds don't realize that they will probably NEVER see this kind of action again.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:07AM

my understanding is that the thirteen year old boys can't stop themselves from bragging and word spreads too fast, or they have some kind of external contact with the teacher that the parents find (and the kid is forced by normal methods into giving up info on the affair), or both, and that is why the teachers get busted...

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:08AM

For the record: Expensive Jeans wrote the original post in this thread, he was smart enough to tell people about it in Chat last night.

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:26AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> For the record: Expensive Jeans wrote the
> original post in this thread, he was smart enough
> to tell people about it in Chat last night.

FALSE. I had an imitator in the chat room last night. I am in the proccess of investigating the incident.

This appears to be a legitimate thread.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: December 12, 2007 12:35PM

You need to think outside the box a little bit. If I were you, I'd make a beeline for Mountain View AHS in Centreville. If you don't find a teacher whose skirt you want to crawl up, there's bound to be some young hottie looking for a sugar daddy.

Date: December 12, 2007 12:47PM

Here is a site featuring attractive educators...

http://www.teacherxxx.com/teacherx11.html

I can't vouch for it, but I would have to assume that it is full of quality, certified teaching professionals.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: December 12, 2007 01:42PM

Single Dad Wrote:
> I forget to mention, serious replies only

Certainly, picking teachers to educate your son by best looking is a serious matter! We wouldn't joke about that.

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: December 12, 2007 04:09PM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> Single Dad Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I forget to mention, serious replies only
>
>
> You are coming to Fairfax and expect to hook-up
> with hot elementary teachers at your kid's school
> and you post "serious replies only?"
>
> Maybe the people in Atlanta are that fucking
> stupid, but you are dealing with an educated, and
> highly cynical, crowd here.
>
> "serious replies only." Oy!

LOLLERSKATES

Posted by: priapus ()
Date: December 12, 2007 05:28PM

Just wait a few years and you can get in on the South lakes prostitution ring

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 12, 2007 08:21PM

Everyone here missed the obvious solution to this person's problem.

First, I believe the number of hot teachers willing to even entertain his thoughts of romance is very small.

But, hey, I am a hopeless romantic. So I am leaving to you. Are you an elementary school teacher and consider yourself hot and available? I have seen plenty of hot young teachers in the private schools in the area, but since the yokel cant afford private school, you hot private school teachers are ineligible.

So hot teachers of Fairfax County, let yourselves be known to this divorced man with baggage! This forum is a perfect place to find LOVE!

Posted by: Suburbanite ()
Date: December 13, 2007 07:16AM

It doesn't really matter which school district you are in. All the elementary teachers change every year or two anyway. And the ones that don't are old and married.

Every time we've had a young teacher, they are gone within 1-2 years, and so are all the others.

Want to meet a teacher? Join the PTA and get involved at the state level, then you'll meet lots of them.

And not all Fairfax schools are created equal. Some really suck.

Posted by: Dee ()
Date: December 13, 2007 11:29AM

The best looking and young teachers work in schools along the Route 1 corridor, Richmond Hwy. And they are highly educated and intelligent.

Posted by: te ()
Date: March 04, 2008 06:27PM

Fox Mill has some young good lookiong teachers. we are about 10 minutes from fair lakes. Let me count them . I would say about 7 young skinny work out type ones with no husbands. I know one has a tatoo. Come on over

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 05, 2008 02:05AM

Really

My nephew will be attending fox mill soon, I think I might have to find a way to horn in on the back-to-school night action.... good thing I know where all the nooks and crannies are there, I will need that knowledge to explore the nooks and crannies of the 'teachers of fox mill elementary'

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: March 05, 2008 10:06AM

At my kid's Fall Festival they had teachers manning the booths with games and food and stuff to buy. The most expensive thing they were selling was an embroidered log sleeve T-shirt for $17.00. Did they purposefully put the young, slender, Brooke Shields look alike behind the t-shirt stand? It appeared many fathers were attracted to the table and bought their kids T-shirts that night just to get a closer look. So a closer look for these men cost them at least $17.00. I am sure no one got a date out of it though.

Listen you pathetic troll; life isn't like a p*rn movie- you are not going to go to a parent teacher conference and meet and have sex with a hot teacher. These young women are professional and you will just look incredibly silly and pitiful hitting on a teacher at school. They are there to do their job, not to find a boyfriend; that is what bars and 5K races are for.

Radiophile hit the nail right on the head. By hitting on teachers at your kid's school you are hurting your kid's reputation, may embarrass him, and cause emotional distress. You are a squalid man if you think your kid's next teacher could be your next girlfriend or wife. No wonder you are divorced; you seem to live in some fantasy land where you think you deserve to be in certain circles you have no right to be in.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: March 05, 2008 10:09AM

FUNdamental Wrote:
> The most expensive thing they were
> selling was an embroidered log sleeve T-shirt for
> $17.00. Did they purposefully put the young,
> slender, Brooke Shields look alike behind the
> t-shirt stand?

I bought one of those shirts. It had cum stains all over it. Can I get a refund?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 05, 2008 10:10AM

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD!!!!

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: March 05, 2008 11:18AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" For the record: Expensive Jeans wrote the original post in this thread, he was smart enough to tell people about it in Chat last night."

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
"FALSE. I had an imitator in the chat room last night. I am in the proccess of investigating the incident. This appears to be a legitimate thread."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expensive Jeans (IP Logged)
Date: February 22, 2008 11:16AM

" I am a normal person who somehow managed to build a bad reputation over a short period of time. How that happened, I do not know.

"I am in the process of re-creating my image here. I no longer want to be perceived as "creepy" or "some idiot"
"I can only hope to integrate myself into this forum's culture and become one of you, and leave the old EJ, behind, in the dust of my own retreat.'
***********************************************************************************
Expensive Jeans...If you really are "in the process of re-creating" your image you can start by admitting you started this thread (For whatever reason) and put an end to this foolishness. It's "creepy" to want people to believe this is real...

IT'S TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 05, 2008 12:22PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:

> I bought one of those shirts. It had cum stains
> all over it. Can I get a refund?

Not if they were your own.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: March 05, 2008 08:20PM

Expensive Jeans ?

Posted by: bye ()
Date: March 05, 2008 11:25PM

VERY FUNNY.

So, TheMeeper is Expensive Jeans. funny.

Margie, WTF, you old bitch why don't you go bye bye in the nursing home.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.