HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arlington Country Lawyer "Nichlas Balland"
Posted by: Laywer ()
Date: June 26, 2011 07:33PM

Hello everyone, do any of you guys know if this Arlington country attorney "Nicholas A. Balland" is any good? Here is his website www.nicholasaballandlaw.com. I have a felony and mistermeanor charge. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arlington Country Lawyer "Nichlas Balland"
Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: June 26, 2011 08:45PM

you must be a fucking immigrant or high school dropout.

i didn't know there was a country named Arlington, where is it?

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:37AM

Go back to your third world country and hire a lawyer there.

Posted by: My Cousin Vinny ()
Date: June 27, 2011 09:09AM

For all youz who don't know what a "country lawyer" is, I'll tell ya..A country lawyer learned to be an attorney in a one room school house and he shows up to court in a flannel shirt,overalls and boots that he purchased at Walmart.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: June 27, 2011 01:25PM

I have a friend that used him to get himself out of some trouble. He has been recommended to to other friends by that friend and they were all happy with his services.

But you really should learn the English language if your going to commit crimes in this country, or the country of Arlington for that matter. What the fuck did you do to Mr. Meanor to get charged with a mistermeanor?

Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:34PM

I recommend this guy. He's a simple country lawyer from a backwoods asteroid.
Attachments:
Hyperchicken.jpg

Posted by: Cryptkeeper ()
Date: July 06, 2011 10:14PM

BB*X, when you are being a dick, and correcting the grammar of others....like always....you should make sure that you haven't made a dumbass spelling mistake. The number 2 is written two, not to. Refer to Grammar Police Asshole manual. section 4, paragraph 2.

"He has been recommended to to other friends by that friend and they were all happy with his services."

Posted by: Biggie Arlington ()
Date: August 29, 2014 09:19AM

Nick BALLAND IS A REAL HERO! His representation gave me my smile and freedom back.
He beat my 2nd DWI charge along with a possession charge(MJ) that I had gotten together on a very bad day. The consequences of being found guilty meant a minimum of 2-3 months in jail, loss of employment and loss of my right to get any student loans. If found guilty, more would have been in stake for me including my right to become a citizen.
Today I am happy sitting on my couch and writing these words for anyone who needs professional help. Nick Balland knows what he is doing and he is a fighter that doesn`t like to plea guilty. Just be honest with him and you will get the best!!!!

I think and thank Nick Balland at least a couple of times a day in my thoughts!!

Arlington Country Lawyer "Nichlas Balland"
Posted by: Biggie Arlington ()
Date: August 29, 2014 09:21AM

Nick BALLAND IS A REAL HERO! His representation gave me my smile and freedom back.
He beat my 2nd DWI charge along with a possession charge(MJ) that I had gotten together on a very bad day. The consequences of being found guilty meant a minimum of 2-3 months in jail, loss of employment and loss of my right to get any student loans. If found guilty, more would have been in stake for me including my right to become a citizen.
Today I am happy sitting on my couch and writing these words for anyone who needs professional help. Nick Balland knows what he is doing and he is a fighter that doesn`t like to plea guilty. Just be honest with him and you will get the best!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.